It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

Ludde, I note that some people quite naturally because of their upbringing and temperament are sphincters. This is just their nature.

Other sphincters have carefully cultivated this personality trait through years and years of careful study.

But you? You don't have to try so hard when you're doing so well!

Take a break!

You think I'm now a wannabe Jew?

If I had a choice between what you are and a Jew, then you're damn right what my decision would be.

I'm not the one going off on a half-baked delusion like you've been expousing.

Any prudent, sane, rational person would laugh at these postulations you're presenting.

Assuming a God in heaven who keeps his promises, those people in Israel? The ones he referred to in prophecy as his sons and daughters?

I'll go with His call.

Not your maniac hatred alternative.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Ludde

Ludde, I note that some people quite naturally because of their upbringing and temperament are sphincters. This is just their nature.

Other sphincters have carefully cultivated this personality trait through years and years of careful study.

But you? You don't have to try so hard when you're doing so well!

Take a break!

You think I'm now a wannabe Jew?

If I had a choice between what you are and a Jew, then you're damn right what my decision would be.

I'm not the one going off on a half-baked delusion like you've been expousing.

Any prudent, sane, rational person would laugh at these postulations you're presenting.

Assuming a God in heaven who keeps his promises, those people in Israel? The ones he referred to in prophecy as his sons and daughters?

I'll go with His call.

Not your maniac hatred alternative.

Really? Then you're calling 90% of the people posting on this thread insane? This isn't the first void of citations you've presented where there were absolutely no physically existence of substance to back it up. I backed up everything I said with the scriptures. This thread, trying to scream Antisemitism but failed, has 200 replies and 4 flags, this speaks volumes and contraries your delusional sense of support. The people want the truth, hell you don't even know the truth, so why don't you stop speaking? No, God promised that to his children who are are called the Iraelites, I repeated this a million times. You're sick of hearing the truth, your stomach is physically churning because you can't conform to the truth, it threatens your life which is based on lies. I repeatedly told you who the Ashkenazis are, the Khazars, and I showed you what the Khazars said themselves. Because you ignore this truth will not encourage me to stop posting it at all! lol -- get a hobby, and stop trying to attach yourself to the Khazars, who in turn are trying to attach themselves to the LOST tribes of ISRAEL.

Let us now see what the scriptures have to say about Japheth and Togarmah. In the book of Genesis 10: 2 - 5. "The sons of Japheth: Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. and the sons of Gomer: ASHKENAZ, AND Riphath, and Togarmah. And the sons of Javan: Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. By these were THE ISLES OF THE GENTILE divided in their lands everyone after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

According to the King of the KHAZARS, his people descended from the family of Magog. Like all European nations at the time, the KHAZARS were pagans. However, ca. 740 C.E. King Bulan initiated the conversion of his kingdom to a new and different philosophy. Before the conversion, the Kagan invited representatives of Christianity, Islam and the Israelites to discuss the three doctrines. It was unanimously agreed, in response to the Kagan's question, that the doctrine of the Israelites was closest to the truth, he came to this conclusion because both the Christians (Byzantine) and Muslims both respected the Hebrew scriptures.

And also in order for the KHAZARS to remain independent they chose the faith that neither the Christian or Muslims was part of but both respected. After the conversion the Khazar King changed his name to become King Obadiah. They displayed much hope but very little understanding, especially of spiritual matters. Eventually, they had to invent their own brand of the law which later they named Judaism. The word "Judaism" cannot be found in the writings of the Prophets of old, neither is it found anywhere in the Holy Scriptures. Judaism, is a misunderstanding or perversion of the customs of the ancient Israelites, as practiced by the KHAZARS.

I know you want to feel special and all... but deceiving the world about Gods children is guaranteed to anger him.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

It isn't enough to use a scripture, and then not connect it.

Wild conjecture is nothing more than postulation.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Ludde

It isn't enough to use a scripture, and then not connect it.

Wild conjecture is nothing more than postulation.

Every time I post something that discredits your nonsense, you just fold up and post a sentence, then spend a few hours formulating more crap, then I have to discredit it again. It's just waste of time, why not just adapt to the truth and stop, since you can't twist the scriptures in this case, against the scriptures? There's no way to run away from the truth when the whole world is watching, this is why your responses shrink, or just contain bulked insults. Where's your substance? Weak. Weak sauce, sir. All you have posted is why you're fascinating with Jewish mythology. Your weak spot for the Jews does not mean the scriptures are wrong, how pathetic is that to even try? I never really understood how, if someone is confronted with the truth, why they wouldn't adapt to it and be saved, but now I understand how extreme human arrogance is capable of being. What you just implied just now is that the Jews themselves are more superior than the scriptures, the supposed written word of God. How blasphemous and backwards you are. You haven't said anything in this thread that you haven't expressed in your original trolling sprees, the notion that the Jews are the Israelites, and they're above the scriptures. You don't understand Judaism, so why am I even expecting you to understand The Scriptures? I recommend you find a hobby, I don't think you fit into the equation.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Ludde]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
No Hate! thats never a good thing. God wants to see love and I tell you im pretty sure thats the most important subject to him. LOVE.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by honda_queen
No Hate! thats never a good thing. God wants to see love and I tell you im pretty sure thats the most important subject to him. LOVE.

That's kind of funny, God = Religion = War killing over whose God is better God.
In the old days God would say smite them to to the last man, woman, child.
There were more than one Pope each with standing armies, ready to fight and prove who was real Pope in the name of God.
More stupid Muslims killing Muslims, Christian killing Christians, all in the name of God.
They should make religion illegal, would end half the death in world.
Arabs are also Semiti people, as are I believe African.
The God I believe in is more towards the American Indians belief, God is everywhere in trees sky water ect. or like the Hindu, when Rama exhale he put part of self into everyone and everything.
If you get into pure Zen there is nothing wrong in universe it is simply as it is.
From perspective would God see anything as wrong after all God created Universe you mean he made mistake, things are as they are for reason.
This is the gross physical plane of existance cause and effect, see if you can fly away a happy camper.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Anti-Semitism is a derivative of Anti-Goyimism.

Some people have anti-Semitic tendencies, and viewpoints, because the "Jewish-State" treats non Jews like dirt.

This is the truth, and it may sting a bit.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by honda_queen

Yes but many are blaming God, Christianity, Muslim, Juddhism, Islam, etc. for the problems in the Middle East. It will never be resolved until their accept each others faiths.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Originally posted by honda_queen

That's kind of funny, God = Religion = War killing over whose God is better God.
In the old days God would say smite them to to the last man, woman, child.
There were more than one Pope each with standing armies, ready to fight and prove who was real Pope in the name of God.
More stupid Muslims killing Muslims, Christian killing Christians, all in the name of God.
They should make religion illegal, would end half the death in world.
Arabs are also Semiti people, as are I believe African.
The God I believe in is more towards the American Indians belief, God is everywhere in trees sky water ect. or like the Hindu, when Rama exhale he put part of self into everyone and everything.
If you get into pure Zen there is nothing wrong in universe it is simply as it is.
From perspective would God see anything as wrong after all God created Universe you mean he made mistake, things are as they are for reason.
This is the gross physical plane of existance cause and effect, see if you can fly away a happy camper.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by googolplex]

Honda_queen has a valid point. This war isnt only about politics it's about religious differences. They are both decendants of Abraham so killing each other is insane but it is written, so it shall be.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Allow me to correct your many wrongs:

Originally posted by wonderworld
Many believe Jews conspire to control money, media and governments.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the people highest up pretty much anywhere are Jews, movie company executives, US government, defence departments, bankers, so I think it is only natural to see a connection there.

They focus obsessively on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, ignoring all other zones of war breaking out throughout the globe.. They don't care about suffering and human rights violations anywhere else!

I am passionate about the middle east conflict. So you automatically assume I care not for other places. You are dead wrong. I think the only possible contender in the world for 'worse off than Gaza' is CHECHNYA, which I mention fairly often...

Even an Israeli parliament accused the Obama administration of 'anti-Semitism' ahead of a planned speech addressing the Muslim world.

Yeah, to pressure him because they know he'll fold faster than superman on laundry day!

For this reason, Holocaust denial is generally considered to be an antisemitic conspiracy theory

I believed what I was taught about the Shoah until I found out there are Jewish scholars, some ISRAELIS, who think it is exploited and exaggerated for the good of political Zionism.

Because the United States during the Holocaust was awful, before and during. They didn't act to save Jews, and they could have in many respects.

UNDERSTATEMENT of the century! The United States sponsored the rise of the Third Reich! Henry Ford put anti-Jewish writings in each of his sold cars! The government denied sanctuary for fleeing Jews!!

The friendship and bond between US and Israel

not mentioning the Israeli spies in your country, as well as in mine, or the USS Liberty

in an evil Anti-Semantic world

how ironic that 'anti-Semite' and 'Jewish race' are anti-Semantic in their real meanings

It’s more relevant in Europe with the increasing Muslim population.

So again assuming Muslim = anti-Jewish. Guilty by association.

Anti-hate laws provide some protection, but freedom of expression in many western countries limited

I am sorry that freedom of speech is getting in your way. You forget that hate-speech, no matter how aqful, is still free speech. Freedom is generally an all-or-nothing type thing.

We should organize programs to educate children about hate speech and other forms of bias.

We do in Gaza HAMAS children are told all Jews are guilty by association and in Israel children are taught that all Arabs are guilty by association.

Some took effective measures to STOP it with several countries, including Germany

This is out of guilt, which has somehow miraculously passed over generational gaps, to the point you go to jail if you were to even jokingly say something against a Jew or the holocaust. It's Nazi Germany all over again!

work with local Jewish communities to encourage prompt law enforcement action against hate crimes.

I know from experience at least 2/3s of hate crime complaints are not, it is just used to get more severe action against someone.

Canada experienced an increasing number of anti-Semitic incidents recently, including physical violence, a school bombing, and vandalism of synagogues,, cemeteries, schools and homes in Jewish neighborhoods.

Please provide some sources as I live in this country and if such events happened I guarantee it would be all over the news.

Jesus was a Jew.

*sigh* dont get me started. Jesus preached against the 'synagogue of Satan' because he knew the Jewish church was wholly corrupt and evil. He preached against the traditions of man. He preached against the money-changers, ie bankers, who scammed countless people, just like they do today. In fact Jesus pretty much despised the whole 'system'! I would say rather than a Jew, he was more of an ANARCHIST!

Anti-Semitism was created in the ancient world because of intolerance

Judaism was originally polytheistic to a degree but did not worship the Pantheon. The Romans, thinking themselves better than everyone, could not really stand their gods being belittled so they hated the Jews, who over time in captivity of the Babylonians(I think it was), whose religion rubbed off on them and they incorporated their beliefs.

Israel, the single democracy in the Middle East.

Okay now you're out and out lying because just off the top of my head, TURKEY!!!

no one knows what they heard. This should be illegal!

Yes, peaceful private gathering should be illegal in our society

I think you need to do some better research,
signed,
A semi-Catholic who can see through lies in this world

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Anti-Semitic Attacks in Canada

According to a recent report, anti-Semitic activity in Canada has risen to its highest level in 25 years, according to a report by the organization B'nai B'rith. Almost two thirds of all incidents were categorized as harassment, one third as vandalism, and about 3 per cent as violence. Incidents include physical assaults, threatening phone calls, internet hate-mongering, synagogue vandalism, Holocaust denial and the firebombing of a Montreal Jewish school. The overall number of anti-Semitic incidents is about 13 per cent higher than in 2005, double the tally of five years ago and four times higher than it was ten years ago.

www.paulasays.com...

Although there were no obvious Middle East triggers, Canada recorded an overall increase of 11.4 percent in antisemitic incidents in 2007 (albeit a slight fall in violence and vandalism). Quebec, especially, witnessed an escalation of 28.8 percent, with 226 incidents out of the country’s total of 1,042. Reports of antisemitic activity on campus more than doubled. Verdicts were handed down in a number of cases relating to the dissemination of antisemitic and racist material on the Internet

www.tau.ac.il...

I’m not saying it only happens in Canada. It happens everywhere. It’s fine to disagree or be angry but often times the hate results in injuries and deaths.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply!
First, I do not think a blog is the best place for statistics, but even if true, they are counting holocaust denial as an incident! Please tell me, of the three categories, harrassment, violence, and vandalism, which does denial fall under..? I can see how their study will have thousands of incidents if thought-crime is part.
Additionally, your report is from 2007, so it was very misleading of you to say a 'recent report' showed a rise, especially since I just read on the ADL website anti-Judaism incidents are on a decline 2 years straight!
I can definitely see it in Quebec, who is very rural and pious, I have heard there are Jewish-Christian non-violent clashes occasionally.

I know guilty-by-association discrimination attacks occur but I just think you exaggerated a bit. Your post should have been about prejudice in general, not just anti-Judaism.
And what do you make of these type incidents?
media.www.gwhatchet.com...
Anti-semitism claims started to lose credibility for me with these deliberate lies.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Harrassment, violence, and vandalism are denied, most hate that causes these crime is also denied and replaced with a sence of vigilante justice.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I love the jews!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
anti-semitism is racism, anti-judaism is religious prejudice, they are different, the majority of semitists are jews.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

its sort of a self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
god doesnt exist, there is no gods chosen people, jesus didnt exist either, the old testament is a misinformed and partially fabricated record, so is the qran, while the new testament is fake. ALSO, all 3 religions are false, they have self contradictions, immoral laws and malinformed history.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by unclekrabz

I love the jews!!!

ERROR, I read you wrong.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If you started this thread to get answers not to start fights, why aren't you listening? Many have given you very clear answers, but you have ignored them. Also, you seem to have a problem as to whether this is a religious question, a political question or a psychological one. When confrnted with evidence for justified hatred in the political realm (Gaza), or the psychological (Balfour Agreement) you retreat to the religious. So, allow me to address you as a Christian. If you take the 4 Gospels, and boil them down to just the words of Christ, then eliminate the duplication, we are left with 15 minutes of spoken words. Just 15 minutes. As a christian, wouldn't you consider them as sacred? Now if the US congress passes the current "hate bill" AND I read those 15 minutes on radio I could be JAILED for hate speech! That right. Christ would be labeled an anti-semite! So which do you support? The jewish backers of this "hate" legislation, or the words of Christ?

I serious think you need to do some more reading with an open mind. The Zionists hiding behind the jewish religion are the real target of this "anti-semetism" while the American people with a Zionist controlled media and government finance this charade out of their own mistaken geo-political interests. I have a few close friends that are jewish. I was brought up Catholic, which I gave up for Christianity. I don't blame them for Gaza, and they don't blame me for priests raping children. But to be silent while Israel runs the world's largest concentration camp and passes laws to lock up anyone that questions the number 6 million, creates a little more bile in the mouth than most good people can stand.

This is particularly important, as the zionist run federal reserve loots the future of the US, while Cynthia McKinney and others are held against their will, for traveling in international waters on their way with a mission of mercy to Gaza to deliver medicine, food, and childrens toys. Zionist does not equal jew. There are many good jews (that's the religious side), but zionism is a political movement just as intent on dominating the world as the jihadists, and as such should EXPECT opposition. Read the Proticals of Zion. Ponder, if this is some forgery, why has it come true step by step? Then research the history of the Rothchilds. Reread the NT as to Christ's comments on the jews.Then you will have your answers. But you'll never get those answers without opening up your mind to the Truth.

Your looking into a tough and complex question, and there is a bunch of misinformation on both sides, but if you sort though it you can find the truth. "I am the way, the truth, and the light..." If you really want to get to the answers you will. "Seek and thee shall find" however you need the eyes to see. And don't try to debate while you seek answers; just pray for guidance to see the truth.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by NWO Cheerleader]

[edit on 2-7-2009 by NWO Cheerleader]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join