It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
69 pages hey ET Man, Im getting a bit tired of this thread it seems to me to be full of enlightenment stuff which me being a simple man cannot adhere to.
Im born I live my life and i die, I try to put as much fun in my life as i can in the short time i am here, what i need is some solid imformation from you not rubbish that can have 10,000 different meanings. come on man prove yourself.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by remymartin
69 pages hey ET Man, Im getting a bit tired of this thread it seems to me to be full of enlightenment stuff which me being a simple man cannot adhere to.
Im born I live my life and i die, I try to put as much fun in my life as i can in the short time i am here, what i need is some solid imformation from you not rubbish that can have 10,000 different meanings. come on man prove yourself.

Sir why should ETman have to prove himself to you or anyone? If you do not believe what he says then why don't you go play pogo or something. You were rude to speak to him in the manner that you did. I know you are new to ATS but there are rules here. One rule is to be respectful to other members. Im sorry if this offends you. Respectfully, Magantice

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
E>T man, could you please lend me a spaceship for a while
as i've heard somewhere that you might have a spare one?
at what distance do you think it will be safeto watch?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
hello et man,

I have a few questions as of right now however i feel i will present more logical questions in the future as i am very physically and mentally drained for the day.

1. Do you know of any bases or ships not of human origin that exist on earths moon? (i know its a stupid ? but threw it out there anyways)

2. Can you offer any advice, knowledge, or reccomendations on use of the newly found crystal skulls???

3. Do you know of or can you give any recent info on the atu-waa?

4. After the MPS will we be in a higher 3rd dimension or partially 4th? Wont this make the "lie" or "deceit" obvious and make it harder to control us humans even due to a lower populus??
Also in correalation to question 4 i guess im also wondering if the MPS changes our material world or maybe even ascends our dimensional awareness sort of speak would it be like a evolution of the human species? Will We get our original 12 strands of DNA and full use of our brainpower after this rapture occurs?

Thank you for your time and insight ET MAN.

~Dr.Nick

P.S. After only reading through the first twenty pages i find it hilarious that the people on a sight like this; who have prob read a decent amount of truth out there would still have the egoteistec ignorance of denouncing this persons claims? hmm, what happens when someone gives truth and is so close to breaking the darkness? IT GETS DENIED OR PASSED AS BS! Maybe it is, maybe it isnt but the only harm that can be done is the negativety your soul will encounter when you place yourself in this dense vibrational state of hate and ego rivalry.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by doctornickhere]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

I got a idea remy why dont you put aside your ego and prove him wrong instead of saying its wrong with no constructive proof.
children

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
OI ET_man its 1 month till Oct 11 have you posted that info you said you were yet? I skimmed though the thread didnt see it unless I missed it

Plus I posted some questions near the start of the thread guess you didnt see (the thread was pretty hectic back then) but you acctualy kinda answered them when you answered a post by some1 else

Still keeping an eye on this thread its interesting.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Im not offended at all. This forum is for discussion. whether you agree, disagree or sit on the fence in respect of the op. In no way was i rude i just dont agree and believe i have the right to say so.
Getting back to topic.
All im asking for is for et man to come out straight and give us some proper info that we can see for ourselves, instead of skirting round questions asking for some proof. I believe it would add to his sincerity.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by remymartin]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

There is a video coming in October where he will show evidence for what he claims. Im pretty much counting on the skeptics to not accept the evidence, but what else is new. Everyone has to make up their own mind on who to believe in this world.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Im pretty much counting on the skeptics to not accept the evidence, but what else is new.
[edit on 11-9-2009 by Copernicus]

If the skeptics did not accept the evidence prima facie, they would be believers, would they not?

Your tautology made me smile, for some reason. Thank you!

[edit on 12-9-2009 by kreinhard]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kreinhard

Some skeptics can and have been turned into believers when seeing evidence for something. There are those who actually evaluates the evidence objectively instead of simply dismissing it. But its hard to do. We all have preconceptions clouding the objectivity.

May you have many smiles in the future as well.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Hey sorry to post on here, instead of U2U, i just recently signed up for an account and still need my 20 posts to be able to U2U

Egyptia, let me know if you have decided to move to Vancouver island, i currently live on the island, in Nanaimo b.c i know the island very well, and have done alot of hiking and 4x4ing. Feel free to U2U me if you have any questions about the island as well, hopefully by then ill have my 20 posts to be able to U2U you directly.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by LostOnEarth2012]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

[edit on 15-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Very interesting thread Mr ET.
So according to your understanding will Ireland and the UK be under water anytime soon ,ie should people be moving to the inland continents? or is there any safer parts of the UK to ride out the events?

...or should we just all go down the pub and get pissed?

Also what do you have to say about forced vaccinations around the world for this swine flu.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

England.

England has traditionally fared well during pole shifts, due to its underlying rock structures. Stonehenge attests to this, sustaining a few sharp jolts but avoiding extended jiggling that is often more destructive of heavy structures. However, the Atlantic is anticipated to widen greatly during the coming pole shift, and this will affect England as well as the islands lying to the west of her. During the week of rotation stoppage, lands bordering the Atlantic, due to the stretch that will occur as the Earth continues to pull East, attempting to continue turning and resisting the stoppage, will drop. In England this will results in a permanent drop of 75 feet. England, however, will not go completely under the waves, but in addition to the stretch, wave action during the shift must be taken into account. At first, during the Earth's rotation stoppage, the waters surrounding England may move north toward the pole. Then, during the shift, the waters will dramatically drop as the Atlantic widens. Here is where the danger lies, as within hours there will be a return of the water, with uncontrolled sloshing and the overall drop in sea level will be apparent! Stay on high ground for at least a day.

Ireland/Scotland.

Ireland, as Scotland, will be dragged down during the land stretch that precedes the pole shift, when the Atlantic is put under tension before the Atlantic Rift splits further. As this first occurs when the waters have moved toward the poles, during the rotation stoppage, the degree to which the land has dropped will not at first be apparent. Then, during the shift itself, when the water that has flowed to the poles returns to the new equator and sloshes about, the impact of tidal waves will be worse than expected. After the Atlantic Rift has widened, the shore lines, already below their former level, will have less structure to hold them up as they are fringed along the rift edge, and will drop below the waves for that reason. All in all, Ireland will drown, and those wishing to survive are advised to seek safety inland on the mainland of Europe, by boat, when rotation stops

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hello again ET MAN:

I guess as for a specific question in regard to the atu-waa it is hard to specify as I also only know bits and pieces from what i know. I believe a chance for obtaining the atu waa and restarting "the illusion" was lost and therefore a MPS would be able to "pull the curtains to the show" and we would acend over darkness; if you kinda understand what im saying. Im sure you dont wanna get into a long discussion that can go on and on but can you offer any other info on the atu waa that can be of importance in the future??

I still would like to post a few more question in the near future that i hope you can answer as well as provide usefull info to others reading this topic.

Thank you again for your time,
~Dr. Nick

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join