It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Id like to know on whose behalf you are spreading this message.
&
After your stay on this beautiful planet, where will you be returning to? (if you do know)

Thanks!

Originally posted by Here Now
We all have our own missions on this planet.

Half the purpose of my post.
Some background on ET_MAN would be nice.

Also, more importantly, did we ever get that map?
Im only on page 40 or so. Lots of good posts to read still, and i dont want to skip ahead.

I think i saw Washington/Oregon/California arent good places to seek refuge, is all of Washington state condemned? I am in east washington, separated from the west by a mountain range. I thought it would provide some protection.. But Mt. St. Helens could be an issue.. hrm...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by djpleiades]

[edit on 22-9-2009 by djpleiades]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by djpleiades I'm not entirely sure if this is what you are looking for, but this is a map of the US safety zones and you will find it to be most helpful! www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You know, TPTB are right in a general sense about releasing this information to the public.

If they did, there would be general panic in the streets, world wide. People would be scrambling to save them selves. This would disrupt the delivery of food, starving much of the population long before the actual event.

People are so blinded to what is going on that this news would cause all kinds of chaos. TPTB would have no slaves left to earn them profits.

The sad part is all the worst offenders will have their niches carved out to give them the best chance for survival. The new Bush Ranch in South America is a prime example and you can bet there are plenty of less high profile groups with their own plans.

Do you really think they care about the bulk of the people they make their slaves.

They project that about 1 Million people will survive the event. That is not good news for the other 9,999,000,000 people... give or take.

So, it sounds like the rest of us need to prepare to meet our maker. On that front, I have been diligently working on Earth's plight. We need to claim old promises made to humanity ...ie, the rainbow.

That may sound silly, but what other hope do we have?

When we seem to have been abandoned by all hope, who do we turn to as a last resort? What do we say when we find our selves perched on the precipice of doom and death "Oh God".

I am not a religious man, merely spiritual. Who else can we look to for salvation from this calamity? Do not be surprised if God comes in a Space Ship.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by brandi9748

Thanks! That link was most useful. Just as i thought, Mt St Helens will be a threat. I did not take the nuclear plants (literally in my backyard) into consideration, though.

" Those who live 30 miles from the nuclear reservations are advised that a 100 mile distance is a better buffer. "

Time to get the hell out of dodge!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thanks Et man for your advice,when i first began to read your thread i was very sceptical the more i read your replies to myself and others i am convinced you are in earnest.Once again thank you for what you are trying to do,i hope many heed your warning !!!
Illece

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by djpleiades

I am glad I could help, as this thread has been very informative. From what the map reads Florida is doomed...yikes

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

There is no way people can get this world back on a constructive track in my opinion. We will only see more abuse, corruption and selfishness and we are the ones living the GOOD LIFE compared to the billions in the other parts of the globe. Things are completely messed up. There is zero chance of the world getting rid of the money system, and without that, the world will continue to be like this.

We are nothing more than slaves in this system. Our lives doesnt matter and we dont contribute anything to actually improve the world. We cant, because the world isnt run by us. Its run by the few powerful corporations who only want more and more for themselfs.

This world is great for people who loves to follow news about celebrities or people who get happiness by buying lots of stuff though. Its made for those people.

And im not even a depressed person. I live a ordinary life, I make good money and have a career working with computers. Im part of the system. But the system sucks.

So when the # hits the fan, I will probably feel its for the best.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The bulk of my dreams in 2005 were about how civilization will change after this particular event. I believe we will get back to a 1000 year life expectancy, as described in ancient texts.

I did not see much of the event, because of the violent nature of the phenomena. My guide told me they would not show me that part, as I was in recovery from a stroke which took out my left brain.

There is not going to be an end to humanity, and I believe it will be more like hitting the re-fresh button.

There will be a lot of people who will not survive the event, without assistance. I suggest people start asking for help now, versus waiting for the "oh God" moment in time.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If ever a time such as this comes, certainly the highest points around the globe that people can reach would be the best places to head to.
even though this may be true, will you be safe. No-one can know for sure.

there wouldn't be too many places that you would be able to call your own, as many others would also head to such spots. How many weeks/months of supplys and gear would you need or be able to keep for yourself, even if placed somewhere hidden beforehand it wouldn't be long before someone else will know.
you certainly won't be able to defend such places for too long unless you have a inpregnatable fortress that can stand the test of time.
So really, is there any point in going to these so called safe zones to escape one disaster only to find oneself in another.

people have dreams/visions but it dosen't mean they will come to life, the only true way of knowing is as the old saying goes, "Seeing is Believing"
untill then, I'm happy to stay where I am.

As to ET-MAN, Why if from your "future" sources, can they not be more specific in what is going to be the time frame for these things to pass and what place these beings are in now that has been safe from their past events here on earth.
by the way, my dreams show me the date Febuary 1st,2019
so if your future "Benevolents" are there around this date, look to the skys for that almighty fireball then.
Nanu-Nanu. Good luck to the Zeta's and you. Keep Safe.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
thought this was aliens not predictions

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It is pointless to run and hide.

The parting of the Red Sea was likely caused by one of these close encounters. In fact all of the events described around the time of Moses could easily have been caused by one of these events .... the timming is right.

Those pictures of Australia's never seen before, red dust storm, made me think of those records in the Hebrew books, and how they describe what went on.

Following that line of thought, and according to the record, they had outside/offworld assistance.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I guess it's too late to start building Noah's Ark also.
the dust storms were pretty earie, but are not an uncommon sight in Australia.
yeah I'm not disputing that such an event as a pole shift could occur and that being at peace with oneself might lead to a better life before anything bad might happen.
There certainly is many changes happening around the globe in this time period now but wether they are all connected with what et-man is saying that will happen is something I'll have to wait and see for myself.

just seems to me that these guides don't seem to elaborate much on certain topics, do they even lead you on the correct path or just suck you into being a slave of their evil ways. something I wonder about.

take care.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

When you have a series of visions like what I had, there was basically an overload of information, all things which I was taught from birth, were impossible for a person to experience.

It is kind of sketchy at best. I think that is just me not being able to put to words what I saw. The guide I had answered all my questions. I have come up with many more questions since the event.

The bottom line, and I didn't understand why it was necessary, is that we (life on Earth) will need assistance. They said we would not be allowed to go the way of the Dinosaurs.

I also saw a large re-union and people being taken off Earth and/or sheltered in clear domes so I could see outside the domes. There were some very bad stormes going on outside, but the people inside seemed very peacefull, watching without fear.

I saw land masses moving and shifting so that nothing looked like home. It had all changed.

I was also told the people hiding under the rocks will not be as safe as the people within the domes.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ET_MAN

Why are you quoting anything to do with catastrophes? Someone already mentioned that what you are saying had been said before, and so I did a little research on this and found:

This Go ogle Search takes you to the things I searched for and gives a pdf file that is a number one hit!

And this PDF file is from ZetaTalk (2004).

[edit on 24-9-2009 by TheEnlightenedOne] To add date!

[edit on 24-9-2009 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
ET_MAN

Why are you quoting anything to do with catastrophes? Someone already mentioned that what you are saying had been said before, and so I did a little research on this and found:

This Go ogle Search takes you to the things I searched for and gives a pdf file that is a number one hit!

And this PDF file is from ZetaTalk (2004).

[edit on 24-9-2009 by TheEnlightenedOne] To add date!

[edit on 24-9-2009 by TheEnlightenedOne]

EnlightenedOne,

He has used direct quotes from that same website for people who asked about the condition of the areas they live in once this disaster occurs. Instead of paraphrasing and putting the information into his own words, he simply copied & pasted the relevant information according to the area of the world each individual inquired about. Unless I mis-understood the meaning/intention of your question, there's your answer.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by truthbringsfreedom777]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ok Im gonna fill you guys in on something. Etman is pulling your legs. I think my roommate has had his share of fun and laughs with you guys.

ETman is actually a 24 y/o Junior here at UNC Chapel Hill majoring in Business.

He was on his PC one night laughing uncontrollably. I figured he was laughing at the latest you tube videos. But upon investigating he was on this site. He showed me and said I quote " Can you believe what some people will fall for?"

Anyways he ruined my sofa last weekend by throwing up on it during a party. Just thought id end his laughs here for a little pay back...

thanks

[edit on 24-9-2009 by truthbtold]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbtold

Welcome to the club.

Your not the first to make
false accusations against me!

[edit on 25-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthbringsfreedom777
I recently found a website that is very similar to what
ET_MAN is warning/informing us all about in regards to October 2011.

poleshift2011.com...

I haven't gone through the entire contents of this website, but from
what I have read so far, it has close similarities that coincide with
ET_MAN's messages here in ATS. More importantly, the date that they predict is exactly the same as ET_MAN's - October 11th, 2011.

I would invite anybody who has some spare time to read through the
contents with an open mind.

I recently e-mailed ET_MAN about this website, and asked him if he knew of it's existence, or if he was the website creator. He got back to me and said he had no prior knowledge of it up until when I sent him the link.

There are currently no other websites or Internet sources out there (so far) that carry this exact date prediction. Interesting, to say the least.

Cheers!

Thanks truthbringsfreedom777,
I've reviewed the poleshift2011 site and must say anyone out there providing information that will help prepare humanity for the times ahead is only a good thing. Were not talking about spreading fear, doom N gloom but spreading awareness/consciousness about things happening in the world and things expected to happen for your own welfare and benefit.

A wise man would take notice of the many changes occurring and make plans as a precautionary measure. It really is better to be safe than sorry. Why not be prepared rather than unprepared when it is within your power to make simple preparations today that you can only benefit from in the long run. Food storage preparations is only a Win/Win situation however you look at it. The day will come that many will rush to gather food only to find crowds of people everywhere and little stock left. Do not delay in getting supplies!

Regardless of your current circumstances- Food Storage, Water, Supplies should be done today. I am not only referring to preparations for 2011 alone, other things will happen between now and then. The days are getting closer and much is expected to happen. Stocking up on food is in your best interest and those capable of doing so should take no delay on making these preparations.

The day will come that food and clean water will be more valuable than anything. Unfortunately this is just the way it's going to be but the world will get better for those who can make it through the transition period. I am beginning to send out more information in bits and pieces but will not share more on ATS at this time for specific reason.

In due time more things will be shared and discussed on all forums, pdf files will be available to download by the end of the year with all the information one needs to survive. Survival and quick 24hr homemade shelter designs with homemade air filtering instructions will be available for download along with all techniques of survival. Dome shelters for surface survival are other alternatives but they need to be specific in design depending on region. This will all be included in the files available for free download.

If I could afford to print material and send it worldwide for free I would but can't. All material will be free and available for everyone online to download, the last thing the world needs is to pay for the truth. I can understand why some people out there write on such topics and charge for books but I do not agree with it. Such matters that involve all of humanity should come out in the open for FREE and we can only hope people will actually listen to what has been kept from them.

There is another group that has taken great risk in challenging the powers that be in bringing forth a type of awareness/disclosure and I know they are having problems at this time because of what's at stake in leaking this information out. (Myself included) but we are going to get this information out at all costs whatever it takes. Countries such as Russia have started to leak information to the public. (More to come on that.)

I ask you to take my words of advice and start a food storage right away, you will only be grateful you did in the long run. Think for your families and loved one's and do it for them, if they choose not to participate, reason with them that it cannot hurt to do so and is merely a safety measure/insurance. Either way they have food regardless of what they believe with the many possible scenarios that could happen in this day and age.

ET_MAN

[edit on 25-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
hello ,,,nah new, nah new

I read every page, it took all day!! about 8 hours as I followed links and such...

i flabbergasted by all the neigh sayers..

don't we all know something is up,, I mean why else do we feel compelled to look for answers HERE and there, on the internet, on TV,, even those of us who look inward, seeking for reason and truth.

i applaud anyone who suffers the slings and arrows of "bigger mouth then brain" type people who think they have it all understood in their own perceptional propaganda prose..

thank you ET man

living in SEATTLE i know what to expect...

and i'm gonna be fine..

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I think if this scenario comes true, most people will turn into robbers and the ones who have any kind of food or water they are not sharing will probably get killed. Hungry people will do anything to survive.

The best way to survive would probably be to learn how to live off the land and spend your days alone in a tent deep into some forest somewhere , but how many people can do that in Europe? I would say more than 99.99% have no idea how to survive without prepackaged food and electricity.

If the electricity would go out right now and all stores would close, I believe we would have chaos in less than 24 hours. Its not something I look forward to.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Copernicus]

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join