It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

[edit on 15-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Are you freakin kiddin me ??? is this thread still going ?? are people so desperate for to believe that they believe anything ???

Even some 14 year old kid who just craves attention ??

This thread scares me, ... If its any indication of the intelligence of the world today, we are in deep sh#t.

I have to admit, ET Man amazes me, .... frankly I am amazed he can stop playing World of Warcraft long enough to come and post here.

Whenever I click on this thread, ... I feel as though I'm on a vicious acid trip, ... and have stumbled into a debate for children with Special Needs.

to stay on topic, and stick to something ET Man is actually knowledgable in ....... ET Man, I pose a question, .... whats going to happen in WWE wrestling next month ???

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

IntastellaBurst,

Check back on Oct 11th to read up on evidence/facts that you can verify for yourself.

The data will be coming from astronomers, scientists, archeologists, documentation/agencies, ancient text in history, prophecies biblical among others.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Oct 11th, You got it, .... Though you should start working on an excuse in the inevitable lack of events.

Unfortunately due to the display of intelligence on this thread, I have a feeling they will believe any excuse, no matter how illogical or just plain ridiculous.

Let me guess, .. your going to travel back in time preventing these events from actually occuring, ... thereby saving humanity and proving your predictions true ??

Though I have a feeling Oct. 11th will be just like any other day in your life, .... you'll play world of warcraft for 14 hours, watch a few epidodes of Doctor Who, .... and do unspeakable things to your poster of Megan Fox.

Oct. 11th, marked and marked, .... we shall see my friend.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If you have not yet reviewed this video I suggest you start here.

VIDEO 1:

VIDEO 2:

VIDEO 3:

VIDEO 4:

VIDEO 5:

[edit on 15-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

All I can say is, I will be here after Oct. 11th to read the next date that all of this will break down. Oh believe me, if it does happen, I will be the first to say I`m sorry, but, I`m not worried that I will have to, because my gut feeling says it`s all bunk, from the word go.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Can you help me? I'm lost and feel very alone. I feel no connections to anyone or anything. I feel a compulsive need to know but have no idea what. I think I used to talk to God (when I was a small child) but can't anymore. Why?
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello again ET_MAN. I apologize if this was already explained, but was is the significance of Oct. 11?

2nd line.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

Its exactly 2 years before the things he is predicting will occur, even though he has said there will be signs of it several months before this date.

October 11, 2011.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Just a suggestion ..... try to detox and clean out your parasites. Eat raw foods and cut out meat in general. Fasting works for some, but I suggest any type of health food diet would work.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I am starting to understand more of the dreams I had in 2005.

Approximately 10,500 years ago (as evidenced by ice core samples taken around the globe) this rock went through a short lived ice age and it warmed up rather quickly after a short time....not over millions of years.

This is what I saw us heading towards in the near future. You can't say it isn't so because records don't lie, that is reserved for people.

The remnants of that time are strewn across the surface, but mostly submerged laying on the ocean floor. Remnants of a once great civilization which was completely destroyed during the shift.

It was an oversight of the universe to not step in and rescue humanity en-mass. A few survivors of the shift were left alone as an experiment, to repopulate. They wanted to see how long it would take us to re-gain our former glory without their assistance.

We chose dictatorship, killing and war instead of peace and humanitarian programs.

Earth went through a major shifting of tectonic plates which pretty much wiped out civilization 10,500 years ago. Most of the known land masses had changed appearance.

That is what a rescue mission is here for.

One small problem is that we have been cheated out of the assistance already offered, and if the ruling powers, ....bilderberg or who ever the h^%$& pulls the strings, have kept this important message from us.

There will be no option but a mass landing along with a worldwide disclosure of our state of affairs. We will not be left on Earth during the next shift, without assistance.

Most of us will chose to go "off rock" for the transformation and rebuilding.

My dreams are coming true.

Here is a post i made in that thread in 2008

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Are you kidding me?

"Our governments do the right thing. Only a few will be saved "by the government" "Dont cry if you´re loved ones been taken away" (for rescuing them i suppose).

Please dont tell me you fall for this.

This series went from a curiosity about a possible threat, into eugenics and severe fear mongering.

Start thinking for yourselves

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestionItAll

October 28th is my birthday... perhaps I will be spared as a gift?

edit to add: Wow, just realized how many pages there are to this topic. ET must have come up with some good stuff. Back to page 5...

[edit on 9/16/2009 by libertarianlady]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Update:

There are groups of astronomists, scientists, government officials, military (no names mentioned), doctors, physicists, geologists, seismologists and historians working on compiling data and constructing a type of disclosure on this event. Most of these groups are in high positions/ranks with credentials to show for. One of the head coordinators who is a scientist is prepared to go public and most of the others are willing to follow providing eye witness testimony on what they have learned, seen, know and discovered all having to do with this event. Due to the nature of my current position I have left myself out of this project and am turning everything over to someone in a better position to do so with authority, having credentials to show for.

For those of you prepared to hear all that is already known and being planned, there is a monthly news letter/updater being sent out at this time, feel free to email the coordinator on this here: [email protected]

I ask the moderators to leave this email address available for those who are seeking more answers and looking for the evidence/facts/proof for themselves. There will be a great deal of evidence/documents/testimony and facts being released however this group sees fit. I have not been advised if that means through public disclosure/media or not. The adversaries of the world will be against them so I ask you to support them. I expect most of you to remain skeptical about this but rational keeping an open mind. It is only you that can find the answers for yourselves to protect your family and loved one’s. Seek the evidence and proof for yourselves, overwhelming evidence does exist out there and can be found for one who diligently seeks it. I have done my best in coordinating/arranging these people coming together but now I leave it in their hands. I can only hope people come together now taking the blinders off and making the right choices for their loved one’s and families. Once you find the truth I would expect you to share it. Pray about it, there is always someone listening, helping, guiding and directing.

If there is one thing I could share with the world it would be:
Always be prepared for the inevitability of death.
Forgive everyone including yourself.
Make amends with all people.
Clear your conscious and remain free.
Free of guilt, shame, hate, greed and negativity.
Never Lie or Judge anyone, be cautious at how you look at people.
Remain prepared for the inevitability of your own death because
It could happen today, tomorrow or the next day without
A war, earthquake, tsunami or car accident even necessary.
Take responsibility for yourself, everything you do has
Repercussions and a consequence to your own actions.
Overcome fear of that which is out of your control.
Face that fear head on and become brave, take control of the things
you have been given control over. Use that freewill wisely and have
faith in yourself that you can accomplish good things. Always have
hope for better things and understand that if you have lived
a good life you will go to a good place. If you have lived
a horrible life you will be attracted to a horrible outcome.
Consequence to all actions is an unchangeable law in this existence.
Be wise in your decision-making. Focus on what is eternal not temporal.
It’s not what events you are faced with in life but how you deal
With those events that counts. I know that life goes on and
That death is nothing more than a form of progression/illusion.
Never fear something out of your control because there is nothing
You can do about it accept stand in Bravery and face it with faith/hope.
Death as you know it will come regardless of what takes place on earth,
Such things are out of your control and everything has a reason/purpose
In life whether you recognize/see that or not. Stand strong with integrity!

I wish you all the best!
God Bless!
ET Bless!
Sincerely,
ET_MAN

[edit on 16-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have some simple questions for ET_Man

1. What is your IP address?

2. What relation do you have to the actual owner of the Internet account you are posting from (since you are from the future, you are probably borrowing)

3. Can you prove you do not exist on record? If someone traced your IP then found your address, called your ISP, etc. (Like a certain police officer or govt. Agent here) would they actually hit a deadend finding no birth cert from US, Kenya or otherwise proving you do not yet exist in Sept 2009.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
C'mon peeps

I was reading this thread when it started and I'm amazed it's still going. This guy showed up with a simple warning he'd been asked to pass on and he's still here dishing out philosophyand life coaching. He's getting what he came here for in the first place...attention. It's all exciting and interestingbut it's not true and we're hardly living the 'good life free from fear' by pandering to his ramblings.

peace out earthlings

p.s I too am from the future and bear a message. its all going to be ok and you can have a life of smiles if you just know how to drop the fear.....damn...i just caught up with myself, I was only from about 5 minutes in the future so err.....guess im not special again.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

[edit on 18-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Duderood

Duderood,

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I can respect that.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

[edit on 18-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So if anything _major_ (not like alex jones major) won't happen in 3 weeks and 3 days, we are allowed to call your warnings HOAX and laugh at you and the peoples blindly believinnnnnnyou flatout?

Don't get me wrong, i am open to new ideas and willing and humble to learn, i am just also clever enough to not believe all the bull that is presented without any evidence. But luckily this can be decided on in lessthen a month, either nothing happens and you have made a fool of yourself, or something major happens, and i will come here and express my most humble apologies for not being able to tell a hoaxer and a sincere person apart.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by above

I guess many have'nt gone through the entire thread. He's mentioned OCT 2011, so whats this about 3 weeks???

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join