It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well I read this topic, and I must say I find you more credible than that Lowki-guy.
As for the cataclysm: I'll wait and see 'till 2011 then, what choise do we have.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by -Thom-]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Seven days left to ETMAN's promised video on October 11, 2009.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Copernicus,

You may have over looked what I wrote a few pages back:

“Due to the nature of my current position I have left myself out of this project and am turning everything over to someone in a better position.”

“The purpose for sharing this message was never about ET_MAN, it is about your families survival, future earth changes and a pole shift. Regardless of what I have written/shared on ATS and other websites, it really all comes down to what you believe and can verify for yourselves. More importantly what are you going to do with this information?”

There is separate group of people handling the release on information whether that is through video release or through other means I cannot say but I have left myself out of this project for very good reasons.

I wish you all the best!
ET_MAN

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET-MAN,

Nice way to deflect when that video does not surface on October 11. Why do you not release your name? Put yourself on the line. You are so positive about this October 11, 2011 date? Tell your friends, family, and your boss. Let them know that you are someone in whom they can place all their trust. When you make a family decision, when you offer a strategy for work, they will know they can trust your intuition, hunches, or "inside-knowledge."

Let me tell you something, ET-MAN. The days of you and other doom and gloomers spreading your unsubstantiated fear to frighten people, who care so much for others that they actually believe in you despite your having nothing to back it up, are coming to an end. Do you hear me, you bucket of wisdom and sunshine, you? Do you HEAR ME?? Tell your advanced race of benevolent loving bastards to at least give you a shred, just a freaking shred of evidence to help people prepare. Tell them to predict one absolute, ostensibly meaningless thing that no one else could have foreseen. They could have even said a major earthquake on such a such a date without mentioning the Samoas specifically. That is all these loving creatures had to do. We would not have known where, and they are so quick to talk about earthquakes and future earth changes anyway. Let me guess, it is going to rain someday somewhere too?

You and your doom and gloomers are coming to an end. It is the end times-the end times for charlatans and liars who egregiously try to pretend they are privy to special knowledge, thus making them feel special, while frightening good-hearted people. Oh yes, doomsday is near-doomsday for you and people like doomsday2029. It will not be 2029. You and your ilk will be exposed.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well i would like to say that even if Wirmwood is a myth, the message to my way of thinking still has a validity of sorts.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Look digginapony, feel free to think/believe anything you want. I was never asked/ordered or assigned to come here but chose to come here of my own freewill. Freewill is a choice, believe anything you want and if you choose to believe life will go on exactly how it is today for another few thousand years with zero catastrophic events nobody is stopping you. It’s not easy to find the answers but many out there have found them and they are available for those who diligently seek them.

I hope that people will not disregard the warning of 2011. There is much disinformation intentionally put out there to confuse the masses but I assure you that I would not be here telling you all of this if I did not have good reason to. I know what is headed this way and hope you can make the necessary preparations for family and loved one’s. Those who were meant to hear the forewarning/message have heard it. If you did not accept the warning then perhaps it was not necessarily meant for you. Either way consider preparing if not physically or mentally than spiritually. After all what can it hurt to be prepared spiritually? There is a message I have shared throughout this thread for those who have listened.

If you believe there is no evidence to be found then you are greatly mistaken. There is in fact overwhelming amounts of evidence for those who seek it. I can only tell you this with hope that you will do your own research. I assure you that many high level governments are very well informed and have been preparing for many years knowing what is headed this way. Your life is in your own hands, the decision to investigate/further research this is only one you can make for yourself. Do not expect the world to advertise this event until it's clearly undeniable, then all will know but much too late.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You were never asked to come here? Is it possible, ET, that you read a lot of these predictions from the inet and believed in it and wanted to add a little spice by saying some advanced beings told you this to give it a little credibility. I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps you really believed it and wanted to make sure even else did so they can prepare so you said this ET race said so.

To respond the way did just now is beneath contempt. It also bespeaks that there may be some truth into what I suggested in the last paragraph. You bring up being so naive to me by not thinking anything is going to change in a thousand years?? Of course things are going to change in a thousand years!! That is not what you came on here to post! You posted about an IMMINENT disaster. You posted we will be made of this somehow on OCtober 11, 2009, exactly 2 years before the end.

I did do my HW. I did my HW with Y2K. I did my HW with the planet X arrrival in May 2003. I did my hw with the webbot predictions made last year-these predictions of which he was so certain! I did my HW with smoking man and his April of last year predicition. I id my HW with the propechies of last August. I did my homework woth Doomsday2029 99% certainity of something big happening March 9, 2009. Time and time again, and what i mentioned is just scratching the surface, I did my HOMEWORK!!! Have you ever done your HW??? Is your HW reading anaonymous online precdicitons from anonymous individuals who are proven wrong time and time again???

You have the audacity to bring about the thousand years thing??? That is a doomsday2029 tactic!! Yes, ET_, life will be different in a thousand years. That was your point of this thread??? That was your point??? You said something will be shown October 11 this year. This is your credibility. If nothing does occur, why should anyone think October 2011 will be any different? Because of your benevolent ETS? Tell the truth right now! Were there ever any ETs?? If not, it is fine to admit you just believed what you read and you wanted to prepare people because you care. It always does the opposite ET. IT gets people frightened and makes them react in ways that cost them their jobs and sometimes their families. If you want to make a thread like this, state that it is just your opinion. You have no right to frighten good-hearted people like this! NO RIGHT! ET, let us see what happened in a couple days on October 11.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here is a post from another thread: This is nothing new people!! People have sworn on the lives of their families in the past something terrible would happen: it never did!!!

You are absolutely correct about inaccuracy of web bot. I am pasting the text and link from a PC posting that outlines some of the things that were supposed to occur last October. I am currently looking for the audio interview with Cliff High from that time. OMG, he was so sure of this horrible thing occurring and lasting for six full months. Comparatively, the language suggested something more traumatic than 9/11 which had 3 days of this language pattern of unrest while this October doom and gloom would be nearly 6 months straight of the feeling of 9/11-which was once again only three days worth. We were in for some serious &%@% guys! They had their little hawkeye spreading his love at the same time, Dr. Deagle and another one of his failed predictions, George Green who said the US currency was supposed to have ended quite a while ago. Maybe they just made the Ameros look like standard currency and I am too stupid to notice. Anywhere, here is the text from PC and the link:

• We had a telephone interview scheduled yesterday with Benjamin Fulford which was unexpectedly canceled at the last minute. It appears he's very concerned over the latest turns of events, and would only say that we should be aware of 8 September. We know nothing more than this, other than he stressed that things are constantly changing.

Two weeks previously he publicly stated that he had learned from his own sources that 30 September would be important, being the end of the US Fiscal Year. It was then, he had been told, when US bankruptcy could be announced, with various complex major consequences.

Half Past Human, using its very unusual and creative predictive web bot technology, have identified 7 October as the date for a crucial event - preceded by a plateau of 11 days of tension starting on 27 September. The aftermath of the 7 October event, they say, will last till mid-February. They do not know what this is, save that’s it’s partly economic, partly military. They're confident of their prediction, and note that this situation is totally unique in their experience.

They compare the five months of 'release language' they have identified on the net (in connection with the period of time following the incident) with the far shorter 10 or 11 days following 9/11. This implies the possibility of a far more major and impactful event or situation.

Half Past Human first got our attention at Camelot when they predicted regime change in Pakistan as far back as last February. President Musharraf, facing impeachment, resigned one day later than the exact date they had identified five months earlier.

We interviewed George Green by phone two days ago and have just published this here (see also What's New on our Site, opposite). He believes WW III is on its way and is planning to relocate to Ecuador.

Our source Hawkeye (see below here, here, here, here and here) stated in his last messages to us that the first ten days of October would be highly significant. We have not heard from him in the last several weeks.

There are clear parallels to the events depicted in Timeline 1, variant 83 - although this timeline has been broken and some important details are clearly different.

There is no-one we know, or are aware of, who is saying that we should all relax and that this is all hype.

Our own new site, catering for the needs of what George Green has called The Ground Crew, is very nearly ready for launch. It's focused on the formation of communities and will be a support structure for aware people connecting with one another if they wish to. We will be announcing it here before the end of the coming weekend.

www.projectcamelot.org...

It was fascinating reading about the ancient peoples celebration for the end of the world at the end of the first millenium 1000 years ago too.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hey ET! You probably know Doomsday2029. Can you please pass along this message for me. I will not rest until these charlatans are exposed! This id from another thread. Let us talk October 12, ET. I love you.

Posted message:

Dooms! What is up, buddy. With your track record, how can anyone say otherwise. You do, in fact, have all the answers. You left the other thread it seems. I am enclosing the link so you can see what you missed.

You and your negative, doom an gloom predictions. You and your 99% certainty predictions. I am going to expose every last one of you doom and gloomers who come out and try to put all this unsubstantiated fear into good people. You have the house to yourself? You have a family? Do you share these predictions of yours with them??? How can they take you seriously when you make a family decision?? When you say you know the best course of actions for your family?? How can they trust you?? I know you are sure about all of your NWO threads. Are you 99% sure?

The time of people spouting nonsense without anything to back it up will soon be finished. No longer can there be unjust wars that cost the lives of 4000 Americans and over 1 million innocent civilians simply because of rhetoric of weapons of mass destruction not only with no proof but also with evidence suggesting otherwise. Anyone can say anything. Too many good people care so much about people that they see you so adamant and certain they get worried because they care for others. Not even after being proven wrong do you gain a modicum of humility and just state that this is imply an idea of yours, and you have been wrong in the past. I give you credit for not changing handles though. Others come out with all these horrible things about to happen, get proven wrong and then change handles so they can have some credibility.

How do you look yourself in the mirror. Read the other thread. You ASK PEOPLE to submit questions for you not to answer them!! You part with a cryptic unsubstantiated message for 2010. How sure are you? 99%? Where do you get the audacity??? Where do you get the nerve?

Please read the last few posts, you bucket of wisdom and sunshine you!

Toodles and love,
Pony

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Post the evidence of which you speak, ET. You care so much for people and want to help them prepare. POST THE EVIDENCE!!! You said it was there! Some fear-monger in a thread with no evidence himself does not count as evidence. I am sure you would never pass that off as your evidence. POST YOUR EVIDENCE! DON'T YOU DARE COME OUT AND SAY IT IS THERE JUST TO SCARE PEOPLE. Anyone can say anything. POST THE EVIDENCE NOW!!! if it is there, tell us where! give us the freaking links! it is so overwhelming??? where is it??

Well, I am still looking forward to seeing you on here October 12 you other bucket of wisdom and sunshine, you!

Toodles,
PONY

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I remember when this thread started. I cant believe it has over 70 pages. Im not going to read them, but im guessing its more of the same. Your going to die in, february, march, no april, i meant may yeah may, i have been contacted and the time line has changed due to time travelers, now its june, ok it was too hot for the utopians to conjure the logorythmic dispersion biosphere, july, too dry and fires in california blocked the landing site, aug....for sure....damn....., I ALWAYS MEANT SEPTEMBER FOR THOSE WITH AN INNER VOICE.......LET THEM HEAR ME, october...........YES OCTOBER...... my wave force is in conjuction with your uranus now............be still gentle flower and receive thy devine message of love............yada yada! Cant we come up with something a little better than this, please, something at least a little believable? anything.........

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

It truly is sickening is it not? I just feel so ba for all the people who are new to things like this. They come and see these people posting with such certainty that they think maybe there is a lot they have just been completely unaware of this whole time. The fact is that this has been going on for ages. Do not get me started again with ATS specifically. Please read my post about the timeline changes, guys. No one is ever proven wrong-it is just that we changed timelines. Once again, if anyone believe is timelines, they tend to believe in infinite realities in which case anything and everything is possible. They can therefore predict ANYTHING and be "correct."

I wish cellardoor1976 could see this. People, please do not let these fearmongers waste any second of your time. Like I stated, the only absolute thing proven thus far is that anytime anyone makes a prediction it will NOT happen. In that sense, it looks like we are all going to be fine!!!

P.S. I am not promoting blissful ignorance. One should always be prepared for anything. However, living your life to its fullest is so important. These doom and gloomers have not been right once. Always be prepared, but do not let these erroneous predictions consume your time. Life is too short! Once again, they have always been wrong up to this point.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

One should always be prepared for anything. However, living your life to its fullest is so important.

From what I have read, I find it hard to believe that you have followed the thread. You might want to go back 20 or so pages and start from there. Doom N gloom was never the message! Life is not perfect, earth is not heaven, disasters, wars, earthquakes, tsunami's and catastrophic events such as pole shifts do happen. All humans are subject to death. To ignore these facts is to deny the truth and reality of life on earth.

Take a look at history, study ancient civilizations, learn what they had to say about such events of the past. Most are familiar with many stories of great floods coming from many ancient civilizations. What do most believe really happened? Was it rain sent down that flooded the earth, does that sound likely or was there a much bigger picture to the story something having to do with great tsunami's, hail storms, fire from heaven (Methane) igniting, red iron oxide, darkness, great earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, displacement of earths crust and a pole shift?

To be aware of such cataclysms of the past does not mean one must dwell on disaster but one should be consciously aware of these possibilities and it would be in their best interest to even be prepared. Death can happen to anyone, any day at anytime, why not be spiritually prepared for such a time. To be forewarned is to be forearmed, knowledge of such things in advance allows one to prepare.

If I see a blind man crossing the street and a vehicle coming towards him do I ignore what I see or do I call out and warn the blind man. What if the blind man cannot hear the vehicle coming and he does not believe me. What if he thinks I'm playing a trick on him do I run out and force the blind man off the street or do I continue to warn him to get off the street hoping that he will listen and act in time.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hello Et man

I am posting this link about Wormwood for any one interested.
www.theorionzone.com...

Recently, i have come across several allusions to Orion and connections with ancient mythical stories written in the zodiac.

Is this perhaps a smoking gun. What if anything is this story trying to tell us.

I was wondering if you could express an opinion as to whether there is any connection between the Dwarf star and the constellation Orion.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have found the answer to my previous question. This information re Wormwood/ Orion/ Scorpius and mythological stories told in the zodiac is frighteningly realistic. I am starting to believe that clues with regard to this happening in our distant past were left for us to interprete.

I recommend anyone interested in this subject read this source.
www.millenniumprophecy.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Etman, have you seen that thread yet about the guy claiming he visited nibiru, from the godlikeproductions forum ?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Man this is still around lol...
Too, too, too long to actually go through...
Has anything ETMAN said come to fruition or are we still waiting on a certain date? ...I won't hold my breathe.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

No! NO NO NO! Don't you dare! Don't you dare, ET_Man!

No %^&# all those things happen and have happened in the past! I have read every single post of this thread ET!! This is what I was referring to before about the Doomsday2029 tactic. He states that with time of course these things are going to happen. That is what makes people so stupid for not believing it, according to him. People were saying the same thing about our living in a complete socialistic society by the 1980's. It just seemed to point that way so how could one be so naive as not to think in time it will happen! NOOO! NO NO NO! This is not very different than coming out with his constant erroneous 99% certainty predictions!

You have totally and similarly back-peddled with this language. This was not a mere innocent warning from you that one should always be prepared because earth changes do occur. That was not what you did at all!!! You came out and gave an exact date of a catastrophe the likes of which we have never seen and one most never could imagine. How many after all have imagined a brown dwarf from another dimension manifesting at a certain time near our solar system. NO NO NO!!! You gave an exact date of doom and gloom! You came out an told everyone with absolute certainty that this even would occur in October 2011. You did not merely state that volcanoes erupt from time to time and earthquakes happen from time to time. That is not what you did! You even had the audacity to make it sound more credible by suggesting a race of benevolent ETS told you. Were you told by an ET race about this, ET_Man? Is it possible that maybe it was kind of like a dream but you assumed it must have been real after reading all the horrible things about to occur online? I am giving you a possible out here, ET. I am hoping that you respond truthfully. I will ask for the last time, Did an ET race tell you everything you have posted on this forum? Are you 99% sure of these things occurring like Doomsday2029 has been in the past, while always being proven wrong??

Don't you dare come out and make it sound like you were just telling people that cataclysms happen so be prepared. You were being very specific! You stated unequivocally that we would be offered proof of this by October 11, 2009, just a mere few days away!! I, for one, cannot wait!!! I am sure unlike everyone else, like the smokingmans, the nancy leiders, the dommsday2029ers, the cliff high's and web bot, the dr. deagles....yada yada effing yada, you will be the one to finally be correct. Unless of course we change timelines again! Damn those timelines!!! NO NO NO! This was not a service to remind people that natural events occur from time to time. Don't you effing dare! Do you hear me? Don't you dare! You frightened a lot of good people. There MUST be accountability!!! THERE MUST BE ACCOUNTABILITY! I will see you on October 12, buddy boy!!

[edit for clarification 5-10-2009 by digginapony]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by ET_MAN

No! NO NO NO! Don't you dare! Don't you dare, ET_Man!

No %^&# all those things happen and have happened in the past! I have read every single post of this thread ET!! This is what I was referring to before about the Doomsday2029 tactic. He states that with time of course these things are going to happen. That is what makes people so stupid for not believing it, according to him. People were saying the same thing about our living in a complete socialistic society by the 1980's. It just seemed to point that way so how could one be so naive as not to think in time it will happen! NOOO! NO NO NO! That is a lot different than coming out with his constant erroneous 99% certainty predictions!

You have totally and similarly back-peddled with this language. This was not a mere innocent warning from you that one should always be prepared because earth changes do occur. That was not what you did at all!!! You came out and gave an exact date of as catastrophe the likes of which we have never seen and one most never could imagine. How many after all have imagined a brown dwarf from another dimension manifesting at a certain time near our solar system. NO NO NO!!! You gave an exact date of doom and gloom! You came out an told everyone with absolute certainty that this even would occur on October 2011. You did not merely state that volcanoes erupt from time to time and earthquakes happen from time to time. That is not what you did! You even had the audacity to make it sound more credible by a suggesting race of benevolent ETS told you. Were you told by an ET race about this, ET? Is it possible that maybe it was kind of like a dream but you assumed it must have been real after reading all the horrible things about to occur online? I am giving you a possible out here, ET. I am hoping that you respond truthfully. I will ask for the last time, Did an ET race tell you everything you have posted on this forum? Are you 99% sure of these things occurring like Doomsday2029 has been in the past, while always being proven wrong??

Don't you dare come out and make it sound like you were just telling people that cataclysms happen so be prepared. You were being very specific! You stated unequivocally that we would be offered proof of this by October 11, 2009, just a mere few days away!! I for one cannot wait!!! I am sure unlike everyone else, like the smokingmans, the nancy leiders, the dommsday2029ers, the cliff high's and web bot, the dr. deagles....yada yada effing yada, you will be the one to finally be correct. Unless of course we change timelines again! Damn those timelines!!! NO NO NO! This was not a service to remind people that natural events occur from time to time. Don't you effing dare! Do you hear me? Don't you dare! You frightened a lot of good people. There MUST be accountability!!! THERE MUST BE ACCOUNTABILITY! I will see you on October 12, buddy boy!!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by digginapony]

You mentioned the 4th dimension part too like I did, but the past couple of pages have been about something that can be seen now or at least by nasa at least, or something that is on it's way, but there... what about the brown dwarf from the 4th dimension.

It seems this thread has changed 3 times now, #s going down hill.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I originally was hoping to release a video with more information by October 11th
but have since had a change in plans. Were in the process of constructing a website that will provide this same information with other ATS members (among others.)

Here is the link www.unityfortruth.com... it is still under construction and may not be ready for a while but eventually all the information will be there and available.

Were you told by an ET race about this, ET_Man?

I was not only told but shown and much more than that.

Did an ET race tell you everything you have posted on this forum?

Everything having to do with this incoming brown dwarf and future earth changes was not only shown to me but I witnessed them. Some of the other things I have discussed not having to do with future earth changes is information that was revealed to me and in most cases shown or told to me.

you came out and gave an exact date of a catastrophe.

Yes I did and for good reason, I hope everyone pays attention and prepares for the times ahead.

like the smokingmans, the nancy leiders, the dommsday2029ers, the cliff high's and web bot, the dr. deagles.

I’m not familiar with most of these people and am not affiliated with them in anyway. I have never forced anyone to visit this thread or forced anyone to believe what I have to say, you are free to choose or disbelieve it’s as simple as that. I have merely shared what I can say I know is coming in hope that it would wake some of you up so you may prepare and protect your families and loved one’s. I have nothing to gain from being here other than knowing that I could possibly be helping some of you prepare for tough times ahead and that in it self is why I’m here FOR YOU not for myself.

Currently there are over 20 million global Internet references to the subject of Planet-X, Wormwood and Earth Changes. So why are these hot topics getting a solid million hits every week? Seemingly, someone out there is interested.

Solon, the famous Greek historian, philosopher and statesman (who lived in Athens between 639-599BC)—was much disdained/ sometimes ridiculed concerning his Atlantis accounts and theories; Nicholas Copernicus (1473-1543) Polish astronomer who promulgated the theory that Earth and the other known planets moved around the sun—was terribly persecuted by the Catholic church for his radical views; Michel de Nostradamus (150366) French astrologer, physician and seer, was practically hunted down and destroyed by the Church hierarchy in Rome for writing his radical beliefs/prognostications into the future; Galileo(1564-1642) Italian astronomer, physicist and map maker who demonstrated the truth of Copernican theory’ with his early invention of the telescope—was soundly discredited, ridiculed and tyrannized by the Roman church for his work and purest theories; Christopher Columbus (1446?-1506) Italian navigator, mapmaker, sailor, explorer, theorist in the service of Spain (discovering America in 1492 believing that the world was indeed round)—lies buried on the

Caribbean island of Santo Domingo—dying penniless and in ridicule/dishonor/shame for his gallant efforts; Sir Isaac Newton(1642-1727)English mathematician and philosopher who formulated the binomial theorem, the laws of gravity and motion and the true elements of differential calculus—was widely believed by many of his contemporaries and the Holy Roman Church quite certifiably mad/insane—(until he was proven otherwise);Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky (1895-1979)Russian born author, researcher, physician and modern-day theorist who penned two seminal books on the subject of Earth Changes: Earth In Upheavaland Worlds In Collision—remains one of the most controversial authors on the subject, and to this day is still vilified for his ground-breaking efforts. Dr. Zecharia Sitchin, a Russian Jew born in Palestine in 1920 and most notably recognized for his best-selling book, The Twelfth Planet, and many other excellent books on topic, remains today one of the Internet’s most sought/debated/controversial authors of record.

Charles Hap good (Path Of The Pole-1999) and John White (Pole Shift-1998), two contemporary authors who explored the concept of the‘ pole shift’ hypothesis—still continue largely unaccredited/unrecognized for their splendid ground-breaking theories and literary work on the much globally debated subject of modern-day Earth Changes and Gordon Michael Scallion, a prolific writer, teacher and futurist(who has appeared on numerous television and radio network programs throughout the world),has also authored several credible books on the subject including his Future Map of North America and Future Map of the World,—Michael Scallion persists (as well with all of the above-mentioned personalities),in being a controversial writer/theorist/scientist regarding the subject of Earth Changes by him expressing certain purist views concerning the future‘continental make up of planet Earth post the 2012 pole shift event. So there you have it—throughout history those ‘brave souls’ who dared to speak out expressing their personal theories and research on controversial science/metaphysics/social topics/prophecy—have all been targets of vicious scientific/religious/societal/governmental bias and professional ridicule‘ above and beyond their call of duty.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join