It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
NASA did not find planet X or a Brown Dwarf in 1983!

In reality what IRAS found
was not an exciting or newsworthy discovery. Nothing unknown
and mysterious for sensational headlines as in the case of the
1983 story.

According to Dr. Mike Dworetsky, Director University of London
Observatory, "The object in question was eventually identified as
a denser knot of "interstellar cirrus" in Taurus (not in Orion but a
bit to the west) while the other objects the team were interested
in were identified as infra-red-bright galaxies."

"The object was designated as 0412+085 in Houck J.R. et al,
Astrophysical Journal Letters vol 278, p L63, 1984 and
reported as infrared cirrus in Houck, J.R. et al, Astrophysical
Journal Letters vol 290, p. L5, 1985. The other objects, as the
article stresses, were identified as very faint galaxies."

So what did IRAS find? A knot of interstellar cirrus, which is
simply an area of dust grains between the stars. This would
not make a very exciting news story, certainly not up to the 1983
Washington Post story.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by truthbtold]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Please Respond ETMAN to this:

So out of 7 billion people on Earth they picked you to transfer this information to?

Tell me what makes you so special? Your dna? heritage? or did the aliens just randomly pick you out of 7 billion people to give this info too?

And why would they tell one person who couldnt make a difference other than telling some people on a conspiracy forum?

Wouldnt it be more effective and logical to hack into all the networks of the world and transfer their message on live TV?

AND HOW THE $#$% COULD THEY BE BENEVOLENT?

How could they be benevolent and stand idly by while 90% of the good honest people on the earth are destroyed and tormented on the surface while the Elite, Greedy, Rich, people in power are in some DUMB underground or some other place to help them survive the event?
So in other words once again the middle class and poor people of the world get the short end of the stick in the biggest way possible?

We dont have the funds to survive a event. But if i was filthy rich i could buy a submarine no earthquakes would get me, no tsunamis would get me, etc etc.

That just doesnt sit well with me.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbtold

If Planet X is a brown dwarf, we can assume it is much like Gliese 229b. At a distance of even Pluto's orbit, Planet X would be a billion times brighter, glowing visibly at magnitude 2, making it a relatively bright star!

The above statement is speculation/incorrect as this brown dwarf could never be viewed by the naked eye unless it’s at very close range! Astronomers had a very hard time finding/identifying brown dwarfs until the first one was confirmed in 1995 due to the little to no light they emit. They are extremely difficult to find even for modern day astronomers unless of course you own the hubble or send your own IRAS (Satellite) in search for one.-)

A brown dwarf has about the same size as Jupiter . Jupiter is actually the fourth brightest object in the sky, so a reflecting brown dwarf would be similarly bright. However, again, we don't see it.

Jupiter is a nearby planet and cannot be compared to a brown dwarf star, Jupiter is a gas giant planet. Brown dwarf stars emit little to no light. Please review the last post on Brown Dwarfs.

It's not hard to see that there can be no such brown dwarf anywhere near the Earth.

Respectfully, I’m not here to debate something that I know, I came here to share this information not debate about it. If you choose to further research the possibility of such an object headed this way including the possibility that the truth has been kept from the masses feel free to stick around. Otherwise if you could never consider/accept such a possibility unless you hear it from CNN or NASA then perhaps that’s what it will take for you. The higher level of governments/powers that be will keep it from the masses as long as they possibly can but as this object approaches it will become more and more evident/clear that something is about to happen. The ancient civilizations state this object was only visible days before its pass.

ET_MAN

[edit on 25-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

So out of 7 billion people on Earth they picked you to transfer this information to?

I chose to share this information.
Please read the thread
before making accusations,
judgment's/speculations.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thanks for sharing "info" that you have yet to back up with meaning full proof.
I Posted before about giving us real proof but all we get is an email address if you were sincere to help us i believe you would come sraight out with something concrete, I know i would if i was in your so called position.
76 pages and still we all know no more than from page 1.
I will waste no more time on this.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
ET MAN What say you to my prophecy? Well not actually prophecy but my reoccuring dream.. Tell me sir am I close to what you know?
=================================================

Im flying throughout our galaxy

While drifting through ORION, I noticed a blazing celestial body racing parallel to its center, looking as a arrow exiting from an archers bow and headed straight for earth.

Then

The space station appeared to be falling from the heavens because of an internal explosion. ICBMs were being simultaneously fired into space from several nations.

A large mass passed me, larger then any of the planets known to me, and as it passes, I see the Earth wobble wildly as would a top toward the end of its spin. The rotation stopped and slowly started again but it was tilted now and I was drawn in closer like the zoom of a lens.

I saw a huge earthquake, a magnitude of 8.6 across the globe.

A vision of millions of people crying because of the devastation to
portions of New York City came to me.

I could see the ocean bodies starting to rise - first the Pacific along the "Ring of Fire", then the others, synchronistical.

As the waters shifted upon the landmasses, the landmasses started to sink under the waters added pressure upon it. When the pressures equaled out, to the spin of the changing axis, the Earth no longer looked as it did moments before. It was newer, cleaner, more beautiful with darker greens and lighter blues.

People were upon this Earth and appeared happier and more content although seemingly living like the native populations of old.

Cities, built by the Ancient Ones, that were buried beneath the oceans, were now being populated by the surviving people in this new world. I saw tribes joining tribes and small nations forming.

There were no more wars. True peace and happiness had finally befallen on earth.

Im wondering where the current population went and I hear this voice say:

Some will be lifted higher then others and no longer enjoy the physical realm, while some will be left on the Earth to replenish and rebuild the physical. They too will be of a higher elevation then any that are living there now.

My dream ends.

What do you make of it?

[edit on 25-9-2009 by doiknow]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There certainly would not be peace after an event such as this for any survivors.
populations enmassed in small areas that have not flooded or under water would take it's toll.
The hungry, the thirsty wouldn't just stand around and sing hahlelulahs, the sick and dieing, who would help. there wouldn't be any treatments to give. What of the animals also, attacks and stampedes. deseases would run rife throughout the world as all the bloated bodys are lying around with not enough people to bury them.
people left in darkness without proper shelter, electricity or warmth. there certainly would be no peace for these.
Who would help, the survivors who thought ahead and stocked some few supplies that they managed to put away in some safe place. I don't think so.
what about goverment, where are they at this time. Safe, no they would be in the same boat as the rest of the population. A new world order to be run by who.
YEAH, we would be bought back to the stone ages for a very long time afterwards, but sticks and stones would still be used as weapons, Not with PEACE in mind.
live your life in peace and do not worry about things that are not possibly true.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthbtold
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have read your posts and your arguments are clearly flawed. First of all you think NASA is telling the truth about what they see in space. Please review this video (or any other of the many out there) to see how NASA intentionally lies and misdirects in a very obvious way. They are not a credible source of information. Therefore you are not a credible source of information either since you are only quoting their press releases. Open your eyes. They are not here to inform the public.

Perhaps ET_MAN is telling a false story. It doesnt matter, because all he is saying is we should stock up on food and water. Is he working for the food industry and trying to increase sales? That seems highly unlikely. They wont even notice the extra sales from members of this site. If all this is a scam, we will be there in 1-2 years with a prepared shelter and some extra food and water. Doesnt sound too bad to me to have in any case, does it?

I will rather prepare and be fooled than be unprepared and starving if you know what I mean. Its good to be suspicious of scams, but you will miss the real warnings if you close your mind completely to all of them.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This notion that Nasa and the government could keep all the astronomers of the world amateur and likewise shut up is pretty absurd imo. More people view space than just nasa and to think noone would blow the whistle on this is far fetched.

Plus how could they shut up other countrys findings?

Do you know how many people have came here making claims similar to this since this website has been online? 100s if not 1000s and none have ever panned out.

Just playing devils advocate

[edit on 26-9-2009 by doiknow]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by doiknow
This notion that Nasa and the government could keep all the astronomers of the world amateur and likewise shut up is pretty absurd imo. More people view space than just nasa and to think noone would blow the whistle on this is far fetched.

Plus how could they shut up other countrys findings?

This is on the top of the FAQ's list for those who are not completely familiar with what a brown dwarf star is and how they are detected/found.

In order to understand what a brown dwarf is, we need to understand the difference between a star and a planet. It is not easy to tell a star from a planet when you look up at the night sky with your eyes. However, the two kinds of objects look very different to an astronomer using a telescope or spectroscope. Planets shine by reflected light, stars shine by producing their own light. So what makes some objects shine by themselves and other objects only reflect the light of some other body? That is the important difference to understand and it will allow us to understand brown dwarfs as well.

As a star forms from a cloud of contracting gas, the temperature in its center becomes so large that hydrogen begins to fuse into helium releasing an enormous amount of energy which causes the star to begin shining under its own power. A planet forms from small particles of dust left over from the formation of a star. These particles collide and stick together. There is never enough temperature to cause particles to fuse and release energy. In other words, a planet is not hot enough or heavy enough to produce its own light.

Brown dwarfs are objects which have a size between that of a giant planet like Jupiter and that of a small star. In fact, most astronomers would classify any object with between 15 times the mass of Jupiter and 75 times the mass of Jupiter to be a brown dwarf. Given that range of masses, the object would not have been able to sustain the fusion of hydrogen like a regular star; thus, many scientists have dubbed brown dwarfs as "failed stars". These objects emit little to no light and are extremely difficult to be detected. Only those with the proper equipment could find such objects.

In 1995, astronomers have been able to detect a few nearby brown dwarfs. All of the brown dwarfs discovered so far are parts of a binary system. A binary system is one in which two stars orbit around one another (just like the planets of our solar system orbit our star, the Sun). This is why "Wormwood" the brown dwarf "failed star"is due to return around the "Sun" as it's on a highly elliptical orbit like other familiar comets we know such as Haley's comet and many others that return over longer periods of time some of these objects thousands of years on highly elliptical orbits.

To sum up the question with an answer: Brown dwarf stars can only be detected by very sophisticated equipment, for example the NASA "Hubble" could detect a brown dwarf star. Not everybody has access to this equipment and it's of course controlled by NASA/projects/government. The Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) can detect brown dwarfs and incoming classified objects. South Pole Telescope (SPT) in Antarctica. Once again most astronomers out there do not have access to such equipment. In fact Pioneer 10 & 11 were sent outside the solar system in order to detect such objects, so we can see that it takes highly sophisticated equipment to detect brown dwarfs and this is the very reason why astronomers never could find them until the first one could be confirmed in 1995 with sophisticated equipment that is owned/run by NASA/projects/governments.

The Vatican has such equipment.
The Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope, aka the VATT, is a 1.8 meter Gregorian telescope observing in the optical and infrared. It is operated by the Vatican Observatory located in (Arizona). I have no doubt the Vatican is in the know among others out there. The knowledge/information is being highly controlled/contained in the name of I.S. international security! Can it be kept from scholars, astronomers, scientists, academicians of the world and the masses. Absolutely and there is much more being controlled kept back from the public. Forbidden knowledge/forbidden archeological discoveries among many other things. If the world was to find out all the things kept from them they wouldn't believe it even if some of the governments came clean and admitted it. If it was plastered all over the newspapers and on the news people would still not believe it and think it's a joke!

J. Edgar Hoover quote: "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

One would be surprised to find out the kind of things that can easily be kept hidden/secret from the academician's and the masses. If they do not have access to the information/knowledge they are left in the dark just like the rest of everyone. Remember only 14 years ago the first brown dwarf was officially discovered.

I recommend reading this thoroughly for more information on brown dwarfs it gives out a lot of good information to better understand what these objects are exactly. For the biblical scholars interested- investigate what would happen if a brown dwarf object was on a highly elliptical orbit around the "Sun". When this celestial object returns what could earth expect? Read the book of Revelation prophesies of what "Wormwood" is expected to do upon passing and you can match it directly up with the "Red Iron Oxide" gases that would ignite, moon turning to blood, sun darkening and so on. There are many others who have prophesied of future events revolving around this cyclic event from ancient civilizations to Nostradamus to many others. There is physical evidence that this has happened many times in the past. You can start doing your own research and find it all on your own. Investigate ancient civilizations (underground shelters/hideouts/cities) among cities discovered under the sea! Look into ancient text and see what the ancients/ancestors had to say about this event. It is spoken of by many ancient civilizations all describing this same event from many different lands. If one diligently seeks to find this information they can find it.

Read this on brown dwarfs!
en.wikipedia.org...

Hope this helps.

ET_MAN

[edit on 26-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by doiknow

Your vision/dream is quite similar to many personal NDE's (Near Death Experiences) of some who have had glimpses into the future- and ancient text prophecies that can be found including the book of revelation prophecy. It sounds like you viewed some of the events and saw the (future) aftermath. (Golden Age) (Millennium Period) so to speak. Things will be very difficult after this event takes place as it always has been in history and it will take many years before things get better and move into a new age/period.

Famine can be expected many years after, there will be many hardships to follow but in the long run there will be a transformation that takes place and this will usher into a new Golden Age-Millennial Era! Whether one dies or lives through this event it makes no difference, the other side is much greater than this one, the only important thing at this stage is being spiritually prepared and consciously/aware of things to come. It would be in one's best interest to prepare however they choose to prepare but remember eternal is all that counts, temporal means nothing therefore to live or die in this world should not be a first priority. Your soul and making things right with yourself and everyone around you should be the #1 first priority.

When someone dies after reviewing their life and having closure they will IMMEDIATELY be with their family, friends and everyone. There is no waiting, if your mother or father dies today they can immediately be with you following life review even though you may live another 30years. Time is irrelevant on the other side and it gets much deeper than this because technically you are on the other side already even though you are here now. If I was to get into this further it would take a few pages!

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthbtold
There is no planet alignment in 2012 or any other time in the next several decades.

Im sorry this is not entirely correct. You can use calculations and available software to confirm that a galactic alignment is in fact going to occur. Lets use Starry Night for example, as it allows you to view the universe from many locations and speed up time to view where planets, stars and galaxies will be during certain times. Its accurracy has proven to be quite precise and can be used to plot the times and dates of which to observe various celestial events.

With that stated let me reiterrate that the date when our solar system aligns with its "galactic equator" and our galaxy aligns with its "universal equator" and a few other nearby galaxies align with their equators (for the first time in "known" history) is Dec 18th 2012 not Dec 21st.

I can only presume you are not serious about professional astronomy or you surely would be using advanced tools and software such as those below:

Sky 6
www.bisque.com...

Ephemeris/Nova Suite
www.clearskyinstitute.com...
nova.sourceforge.net...

DeepSky
www.deepsky2000.com...

IRAF
iraf.noao.edu...

Most of the applications posted above allow full calculations and observations of galactic events based on real and current galactic movement. There will most definately be an alignment, see for yourself if need be.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by ThinkOutsideTheBuns]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
^^^^ wrong look at video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by doiknow

what makes this vid is accurate? there will be magnetic pole shift according to NASA

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
well the OP said that the date was october 11, 2011 or 11/11 right. maybe this is why some people will see 11:11 on the clock more often than not. because in the back of their minds they know. just a thought.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

"In reality what IRAS found
was not an exciting or newsworthy discovery. Nothing unknown
and mysterious for sensational headlines as in the case of the
1983 story. "

I thought I was hearing Hawass talking about the cave complex under the GP in Giza. Why did they have a safe area, underground?

You guy's can't keep up the charade much longer. If you are not part of the cover up, then I suggest you start thinking about what you will do. Likely you will be left on the surface with the rest of us.

You may think you are saving the world by being stubborn. Guess what, the world could give a rip for what any one particular individual thinks. Do you think any rat would care if he stood on his brother to save himself?

For me, I am ready to stand tall against what ever comes. I am certain something is going to come along soon enough. This way you will not be too shocked because you were warned.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by doiknow

Your dream sounds much like what I dreamed in 2005.

I can add that the re-building on earth was not instant. Also, people will tend to live longer with much better health after corporate interests cease to be what drives Government policy.

I was told many people would be having these types of dreams. It is all part of an awakening process, which takes time.

Time is getting short.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Etman I don't understand, I thought from the start, this thread had to do with a brown dwarf coming from the 4th dimension or something like that, I forgot when I read the rest of the pages, but now this is something that is just far away and can't be seen because it is not bright enough.

Am I confused here, or did you change something up ?
Kind of the same question, before I wanted to ask how long we would have before knowing for sure this event would happen ( I know , you know, but you get my point ), is it still only days ?

You said in old times, they would see it only days before hand, but now even without the NASA telescopes, wouldn't the average expensive telescope owned by someone, be able to view it way more than just days away ?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It would be hard for any planet, or even a dwarf star to get within striking distance of our solar system. The suns pull would latch onto it and it would then be forced into an orbit just like the planets are.

I get so tired of the doom and gloom some people want to spread around. And if that is everyones idea, then fine. Run for the hills with your lives. Even if it were all true, there wouldn`t be place one to hide from it.

No, on a timeline scale, there isn`t person one that can say for sure if and when any of the coming events are going to take place. I`m sure someone out there will hit the correct date, because as time goes by, each date on the calendar will be used. Then some lucky soul will give the right date. Then we have a WINNER. Give that person a cigar.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by FiatLux]

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join