It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

IntastellaBurst,

Check back on Oct 11th to read up on evidence/facts that you can verify for yourself.

The data will be coming from astronomers, scientists, archeologists, documentation/agencies, ancient text in history, prophecies biblical among others.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by above

Whats the point in quoting ET_MAN's reply to intastellabust??? He merely quoted in his previous posts that he most likely would be releasing a video with evidence and proof on Oct 2009 about the event to occur in Oct 2011(Not sure if he's gonna do that or not)
My point is this... there are like umpteen dozen threads regarding doom and gloom with reference to middle east, cataclysmic events, depression etc...Why is it that many find this thread any worse than those especially since he has mentioned it's about being prepared and survival rather than fear mongering...
I personally feel that many are gonna die from fear rather than any thing else that could cause their death but hey we could have a better debate when posting based on the OP rather than just commenting on his posts

Edit for grammar

[edit on 18-9-2009 by CuteAngel]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel
Why is it that many find this thread any worse than those especially since he has mentioned it's about being prepared and survival rather than fear mongering...

I think its because they dont see that its not about spreading fear. A quick glance at the thread may give the impression that it is. But reading all of ET_MAN's posts shows it isnt. I dont think a lot of people read the entire thread. It took me several hours to do myself.

Its also interesting to note that the mass media has made all of us so tired of fear that we no longer want to hear any warnings. Perhaps this was the purpose all along.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
[*SNIP*]

Mod edit: Removed personal attacks and information concerning a fellow member.
edit on 3/29/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I have read every single word of this post and I want to hear every single thing ETMan has to say. I just found out there was a guy a few years back named John Titor who shared certain things. Too bad I missed it but I wasnt a member of ATS at that time. Apparently people think John Titor was a fraud. I didnt get to hear what he said so who knows? I see nothing wrong with ETMan sharing information and personally Im grateful to him.
Who ever he is, he has a good soul.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
ET_man

why have you skimped on some questions and also edited replies to now be "..."?

Could you possibly answer these two questions I asked you which I got no reply to?

2. What relation do you have to the actual owner of the Internet account you are posting from (since you are from the future, you are probably borrowing)

3. Can you prove you do not exist on record? If someone traced your IP then found your address, called your ISP, etc. (Like a certain police officer or govt. Agent here) would they actually hit a deadend finding no birth cert from US, Kenya or otherwise proving you do not yet exist in Sept 2009.

My intent is not to play games or flame you but to either help you establish credibility or prove you are not from the future. I suppose only the MODs can answer this using your IP, also assuming you are not posting on this site from a public place. If we were to conduct a real investigation into you and your wherabouts, your email account used to register on this website, your email communications from that account. I am sure it will all be tied back to someone living and born in this day and age and from that person, trace back your own roots.

You know what kind of breakthrough it is for you to be a live breathing human from the future? That is a scientific breakthrough on so many different levels.

So, please humor us and answer the two questions I asked you above as you stated you would when you asked readers to ask you questions promising to answer.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbringsfreedom777
I recently found a website that is very similar to what
ET_MAN is warning/informing us all about in regards to October 2011.

poleshift2011.com...

[*SNIP*]

Mod edit: Removed personal attacks and information concerning a fellow member.
edit on 3/29/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause
ET_man

why have you skimped on some questions and also edited replies to now be "..."?

Could you possibly answer these two questions I asked you which I got no reply to?

2. What relation do you have to the actual owner of the Internet account you are posting from (since you are from the future, you are probably borrowing)

3. Can you prove you do not exist on record? If someone traced your IP then found your address, called your ISP, etc. (Like a certain police officer or govt. Agent here) would they actually hit a deadend finding no birth cert from US, Kenya or otherwise proving you do not yet exist in Sept 2009.

My intent is not to play games or flame you but to either help you establish credibility or prove you are not from the future. I suppose only the MODs can answer this using your IP, also assuming you are not posting on this site from a public place. If we were to conduct a real investigation into you and your wherabouts, your email account used to register on this website, your email communications from that account. I am sure it will all be tied back to someone living and born in this day and age and from that person, trace back your own roots.

You know what kind of breakthrough it is for you to be a live breathing human from the future? That is a scientific breakthrough on so many different levels.

So, please humor us and answer the two questions I asked you above as you stated you would when you asked readers to ask you questions promising to answer.

Just Cause - before you go any further, I would like to point out that ET_MAN has never stated nor implied that he is ''from the future'' as you are saying. He is a human being just like you and I, and never stated anything different from this. Please provide a direct quote from ET_MAN stating otherwise in this thread. I think you mis-understood what he has written, and I mean that with all due respect. He has often mentioned the future, and also wrote about how he was SHOWN future events that are evidently going to take place, but never said he was FROM the future.

ET_MAN, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause

I recently found a website that is very similar to what
ET_MAN is warning/informing us all about in regards to October 2011.

poleshift2011.com...

*SNIP*

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Just Cause]

As I have already mentioned, ET_MAN has no affiliation with the website, nor did he have any prior knowledge of it until I personally e-mailed him and brought it to his attention.

Therefore, I think it's safe to say that he doesn't know the domain owner, either.
edit on 4/5/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I've seen stuff like this posted over and over. There may be something on the horizon, but, until it hits full force, I'd prefer not to even give it any attention.

Dates and times are completely useless because the end of the world was "supposed" to happen in 2000. Well, we all know what happened as a result.

So, until the thunder rolls and the rivers run red with blood...I really don't care.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Good Day, My children. I am pleased to again have this opportunity to clarify certain things. A lifetime on Earth is a lifetime filled with challenges. Everyone who incarnates on this planet agrees to incarnate knowing in advance that their life will be filled with difficult challenges. If you did not wish difficult challenges you would not have chosen to come to this planet, particularly at this juncture.

In the months ahead the challenges will change, there I go again using one of my favorite words, “change.” In the months ahead, the challenges will be unlike those experienced before by Earth-humans. Earth herself will change, transforming herself back to the brilliant sphere that she was when humans first arrived. This returning will cause many dislocations in what you believe is the natural order of things.

Your challenge will be to adapt to these changes. Weather will change, ice will melt, and seas will rise, as warming engulfs the entire planet. There may even be “earth shifts.” All of these will present challenges of adapting to a changed environment.

There will be additional challenges to your traditional life as many of your man-made institutions collapse to make way for new ways of organizing to provide for the good of all. You will learn about leadership and how to teach each new ways of organizing and doing. More challenges face you as you transform into the humans of the new Earth.

One of your challenges will be to forget your traditional ways of relating to each other. You will come to see each other as My children, whether from this planet or some far off sphere. The challenge will be to put aside traditional ways of knowing each other, of judging each other, of loving or fearing each other.

The best way to approach all these challenges is to see them as learning opportunities. First and foremost, Earth is an educational planet. That was the purpose for which I created her. She is diverse and beautiful in order to teach her occupants about beauty and diversity. Learn from the experience of being here.

Many grumble at these new challenges. Many resist them. The sooner you see them as learning experiences the easier you life will be. Begin practicing today: The next time someone does something that of which you do not approve, see it as a learning opportunity. Look at the experience in a new way. See it as an expression that is there to teach you something about yourself, and something about your brother or sister. But mostly it is to teach you about Me. I created this opportunity so that you might see My diversity, My encompassing of all there is in My universe. Practice acceptance. Practice flowing in the moment. See the opportunity to love another for who they are, not in judgment, but in acceptance of the real them, not their behavior.

And yes, this also applies to those who follow the dark energy, for they too are My children. Accept them for who they are, a child of Mine. Look beyond their behavior to the soul of which they are a manifestation. Many of you have chosen to spend a lifetime in one of these roles. I allowed darkness into My universe; it is now on the wane, fleeing from the light of My other children.

In summary let Me say that you will continue to be challenged, increasingly so in the near term. It is your choice as to how you react to these challenges. I commend you for incarnating at this time of Earth’s transition. And, finally remember who you truly are during the difficult challenges. You are My child; I am always with you.

thought you all would get some peace from this.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Just Cause - before you go any further, I would like to point out that ET_MAN has never stated nor implied that he is ''from the future'' as you are saying...Please provide a direct quote from ET_MAN stating otherwise in this thread. ...but never said he was FROM the future.

see his post below from page 1. He is from "another time" implying the future!

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by C-JEAN
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi, ET_MAN.

From which density are you ?

And, from which density entities does the message comes from ?

Blue skies.

I am in the same density as everyone on this planet but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Just Cause]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
ET:

Are you familiar with the threads by

Hidden Hand " A Window Of Opportunity": www.abovetopsecret.com...

Insider: "Revelations Of An Elite Family Insider"
www.poketheeye.org...

Are you in the same category as these individuals?

You stated you have been given specific instructions on how to release this information. Why and by whom?

Are those that survive the cataclysmic event going to be the unfortunate ones?

Are those in power currently slated to survive? And if so why? If this event is being foretold by "Benevolences" Why don't you clue us in how to overcome TPTB that are for all intent and purposes....evil?

You mention compartmentalized groups have been working together knowing these times are near. What makes them different from those of us who are not aware?

"Most of you know what lies ahead"

Sorry I am in the dark. I guess I just don't have the old Pineal fired up.

I think you have also stated as did "Insider" did,
not in the exact words, That "Things are not as they seem".

Can you elaborate clearly on this?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Cause

Another time can also be a parallel time line if such things exist. I would also appreciate some explanation of what ET_MAN means by this.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
To be honest, with what I have read I think this thread is a viral ad which coincides with the release of that movie 2012....

www.whowillsurvive2012.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I agree that there are alot of hoaxes around to scare people and entertain there tiny lives.

Although, I have been reading all ET man's replies and information given. Believe me or not, but a person that i know has informed me about such events. There are also similar matchin facts through out the messages. This person informed me alot more details about this life, the secrets and mysteries and also information about the next life. It is very complicated like what ET man has explained so i wont even begin.

I have a question to ET man. if you are actually not a hoax, then why did this person inform me all about this life? If you are only suppose to give certain ammount of information, why was I an exception.

I have many more questions but i ll just leave it with that.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The purpose for sharing this message was never about ET_MAN, it is about your families survival, future earth changes and a pole shift. Regardless of what I have written/shared on ATS and other websites, it really all comes down to what you believe and can verify for yourselves. Most importantly what are you going to do with this information? I will reiterate/hint, there is overwhelming amounts of evidence that can be found for those who seek it. If you feel anything I've shared is of importance/value, I suggest you further seek/find more info about an event that WILL COME. I cannot share anything more at this time. If you need further assistance please contact World Disclosure Project, I.S.L. & Associates at [email protected].

Sincerely,
ET_MAN

[edit on 20-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by Just Cause

Another time can also be a parallel time line if such things exist. I would also appreciate some explanation of what ET_MAN means by this.

I completely agree with you.We have to specify in what parallel universe these might occur..

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Et man i have tried both [email protected] and also the world disclosure project.
,and cannot log into either

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Illece,

Others in contact with me have been receiving emails from them just fine including myself. Not sure why your having a problem or what you mean about logging in? If your looking for more information by a group of people coming together about what they know some working within various positions of government then simply email [email protected]. They are supposed to be starting some kind of monthly news letter in the upcoming months. I hope this helps, my email is [email protected] for those who wish to contact me.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join