It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I'd love to explain it for you.

Unfortunately for your ego, you cannot simply “not fully subscribe” to the law of one. For all are one. I am you, and you are me.

Everything in the universe, including you, is an expression of the All That Is. You chose, as a being experiencing life in physical reality, to perceive separation, but there is no separation of anyone or anything. You are the universe, and the universe is you. You are one with the flowers, the rocks, the trees, and the animals and with everyone and everything that is here in this physical reality. You are All That Is. And All That Is, is you.

So in saying that you do not subscribe to this Law of ONE, simply states that your ego has taken over and you have lost touch with the All. That’s ALL.

I forgive you though for misrepresentation here, for you are merely excercing your free will, and we all have the right to use it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi Blujay,

I'd love to explain it for you.

Appreciate the explanation.

Unfortunately for your ego, you cannot simply “not fully subscribe” to the law of one. For all are one. I am you, and you are me.

I respect your opinion but I am me and you are you, we are all different individuals interconnected and here is the key word “EQUAL” to all things and each other from an infinite perspective. Everything that exists in the universe is not literraly the same person/being and so on. We do come from the same source and are interconnected in many ways but that does not mean we are the same being in the literal sense. I do respect your opinion on this and feel free to think whatever you want about me.

Everything in the universe, including you, is an expression of the All That Is.

I wish it could be that simple but it’s not.

You chose, as a being experiencing life in physical reality, to perceive separation, but there is no separation of anyone or anything. You are the universe, and the universe is you.

Everything is “EQUAL” and interconnected within the universe from an infinite perspective/point of view I agree with that part but we are not literally the universe, we are Man/Woman individual souls on this little grain of sand called earth.

You are one with the flowers, the rocks, the trees, and the animals and with everyone and everything that is here in this physical reality. You are All That Is. And All That Is, is you.

Well I respectfully must disagree, we are “EQUAL” to all things from an infinite perspective but we are not trees, rocks, flowers or animals. As an individual intelligence you are what you are but that doesn’t make you anything less than “All That Is”.

So in saying that you do not subscribe to this Law of ONE, simply states that your ego has taken over and you have lost touch with the All. That’s ALL.

Feel free to think anything you want of me.

I forgive you though for misrepresentation here, for you are merely excercing your free will, and we all have the right to use it.

Freewill/free choice is definitely the most important tool we have down here.

Love to you!
ET_MAN

[edit on 6-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Hi Zenius,

Hi ET Man,

When looking at google sky and similar, there is an area which is blackened out, noticable when using the infrared tool. Is this the brown dwarf which is heading our way?

No

Also, regarding Australia, I read what you suggested will happen here and was wondering whether we would have to travel 200+ km inland since alot of the great dividing range is less than that distance from the coast. As the east coast is due to rise how high do you think we need to be?

Where do you live exactly? I can go over your location and provide further/advice details.

I look forward to your video and thank you for all your hard work to communicate your knowledge to us.

Your welcome!
ET_MAN

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Thank you for the answers ET_MAN and yes, I have seen The Game so that was a excellent analogy.

Hi Copernicus,

We really are living our own type of individual "Game" down here with stage props/illusions that can be found everywhere. What happens in your life is just for you so make it count and remember you are being filmed/recorded continually so be the "Star" that you were always meant to be, give em a little action while your at it.-)

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

[edit on 6-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hey, ET_MAN.

I've been looking at this thread, and there's something about this that doesn't feel Hoaxy. I do get the feeling your telling truth.

BTW, those pictures of light beings, especially that first one were beautiful
It sounds absolutely amazing to be in their presence.

Would this explain the origins of religion.
And would the benevolents want humans to bow down to them? I doubt it.
And do they have strict rules of ideas of what's "right/wrong"? Specifically what do they expect of us?

Again how can one be taken away with them or just make contact with them?

Also, do you have an idea of what footage might be out there right now that is proven legit footage of 'alien' life?
Just off the top of your head. And would you know what was really happening in that footage (i.e. The Alien Interview)?
Would it be reptoids in some of the UFOs we've seen or military testing?

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Your answers make it very clear to me that you are coming from an ego based reality. Yes, all ARE one. We are no different at all. This illusion presents itself this way, and in separating your self, you are choosing to explain your self in 3d reality. If you were who you say you are, you would not be here, settled in 3d, presenting fear onto those seeking answers.

Another thing for you to chew on, here you are projecting the thought that our poles are going to shift, causing a huge cataclysm. Now, if you had the knowledge that thought creates, and that we are now in the stages of pushing towards 5th dimension, whereby our thoughts will materialize much quicker than in 3d, you are knowingly coercing all of these innocent people to constantly have thoughts of this cataclysm. It is seemingly clear that you are attempting to push this into fruition. So, which side are you REALLY on ET MAN?

You are doing no different than the Illuminati run Mass Media machine. You are attempting mind control.

Those beings, the benevolents you say you are with, would NEVER impart these ideas of fear into the mass consciousness. Furthermore, they would not impose on any humans right to NOT know... again, the free will we spoke of.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Allow me to come in at this point and discuss this matter. Firstly, I am enthralled in watching certain threads develop a gusto of attack, with people seeking far to much proof and evidence than the purpose of life is meant for.

The balance of this information must also involve belief and faith. What kind of Life would this be if everything important was expalined to you intellectually? That would be considered slavery and would defeat the notion of 'Free Will' and choice.

The world at this junction in time is specifically designed to be of negative polarity in order to tease out the Positive light. Time is short, but I will say this. Appreciate the time and effort this person is giving you, and use this window wisely for helping you on your path.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Your answers make it very clear to me that you are coming from an ego based reality. Yes, all ARE one. We are no different at all.This illusion presents itself this way, and in separating your self, you are choosing to explain your self in 3d reality. If you were who you say you are, you would not be here, settled in 3d, presenting fear onto those seeking answers.

I am still here for those listening who have picked up on whatever message I have shared, you will notice a repetitive suggestion written many times in this thread. “DO NOT FEAR” but on the contrary OVERCOME FEAR preparing yourself spiritually/mentally/physically to over come all /oppositions/challenges knowing that the day you were born is the day you died and anyone of us can be taken at any second, minute, hour/day.

My message has been of a positive nature to bring more awareness, clearing of one’s conscious to widen/expand the human awareness/consciousness in order to connect with that higher source that interconnects everything on an informational, electrical and spiritual field/level within the infinite “All That Is” This has been the backbone of my message for those who have listened and the MOST IMPORTANT thing.

We can go on with life believing there is no death, pain, misery, suffering or catastrophic events that ever take place on earth or we can face such things with wisdom, bravery and overcoming fear (Prepared). Forewarned is forearmed, the most important preparation of all that can be comes within us knowing that we all eventually die being mortal, it’s not a matter of IF but WHEN. Mental/spiritual preparation is necessary for such things and learning to overcome fear and facing the reality we live in knowing it’s not always perfect and events such as wars, earthquakes, tsunami’s, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes and so on “DO HAPPEN.”

Some can choose to disregard any alerts being made and continue eating, drinking and being merry or they can take notes, investigate, search their inner feelings, pray, meditate and look at the evidence/history/possibilities/probabilities of such things happening. Either way for the believer or non-believer what can it hurt to prepare and have extra food storage, water and supplies? The wisest choice is to have a backup plan just in case wouldn’t you think? I am not force feeding any of this information to anyone merely sharing/making an effort to talk about it. If I have said anything that helps one family or person in a positive way then this effort has been worth it.

Some can choose to imagine that if you don’t believe anything will ever go wrong in life that all problems will somehow just disappear. Or perhaps if you think hard enough that you can skip death/live forever becoming immortal changing “All That IS’ within the universe it can be done. Unfortunately from where I come from reviewing the test/purpose/reason of why we are here, things of this nature are just “OUT OF OUR CONTROL” at this level.

Another thing for you to chew on, here you are projecting the thought that our poles are going to shift, causing a huge cataclysm.

One may choose to believe pole shifts are just another myth or that catastrophic events never take place. Everyone has freewill/choice and I can respect that.

Now, if you had the knowledge that thought creates,

Let’s back up, I can agree that thought can create/attract but on this world only at a certain/level/degree. This does not mean we are creating the world by thought or even through consciousness or that we are the engineers of all that is around us. (Wrong planet) We are here because we have been sent here with limited capabilities/finite minds that can only do so much in order to experience pain, suffering, happiness, love, emotions of all kinds with a mix of hardships. We are here taking exams/tests because we are far from perfect and there are many “RULES” on this planet. We do not have control over all things within this life, we have not been given that opportunity/capability/power. This does not mean that someday we will not have such powers “Ra” speaks of to create by thought only that this life never was intended to achieve this level.

and that we are now in the stages of pushing towards 5th dimension, whereby our thoughts will materialize much quicker than in 3d,

I’ll take the 5th on this one-)

you are knowingly coercing all of these innocent people to constantly have thoughts of this cataclysm. It is seemingly clear that you are attempting to push this into fruition.

I have used this analogy a few times in this thread. If you see a car rushing towards a child playing in the street what do you do? Do you choose to help that child, warn them or do you ignore the situation believing everything will somehow be ok? It’s been hard for me to see that car coming, I have chosen to put out information for a reason and I hope the most important part of this message can be heard.

You are doing no different than the Illuminati run Mass Media machine. You are attempting mind control.

Freewill/Free-thought/Free-choice I can respect that.

Those beings, the benevolents you say you are with, would NEVER impart these ideas of fear into the mass consciousness.

Do you believe that benevolent’s have never given prophecy or warning?

Furthermore, they would not impose on any humans right to NOT know... again, the free will we spoke of.

What would you personally do if you saw that child in the street?

Love to you!
ET_MAN

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If this is a scam thread, its the best one yet on AboveTopSecret.com.

It takes quite a lot of intelligence to write like ET_MAN does if its just someone making up a story. I believe that people who dont listen to this thread will never find a warning thread they will listen to.

Considering the amount of time spent on this thread, it simply wouldnt be worth it if its a hoax. Its been going on for several months now with ET_MAN spending tons of hours answering all kinds of questions without slipping up. Why would anyone do this just to fool people on the forum? I most certainly wouldnt.

What if this is real?

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

Hi Victor,

Hey, ET_MAN.

I've been looking at this thread, and there's something about this that doesn't feel Hoaxy. I do get the feeling your telling truth.

BTW, those pictures of light beings, especially that first one were beautiful
It sounds absolutely amazing to be in their presence.

Would this explain the origins of religion.

On many levels, I’ve chosen to stay away from further details on this one!

And would the benevolents want humans to bow down to them? I doubt it.

Of course not but sometimes teachers ask children to line up and fold their arms.-)

And do they have strict rules of ideas of what's "right/wrong"? Specifically what do they expect of us?

The simplest answer to this is:

UP=Making the right choice/The right answer to the test.
DOWN=Making the wrong choice/The wrong answer to the test.

The basic/fundamental understanding of right/good/positive and wrong/evil/negative is imprinted into our soul/consciousness. Everyone has a mutual understanding that murdering someone is negative/wrong, while on the other hand helping/serving others would be classified as positive or a good thing and so on. I prefer to use the words positive/negative versus good/evil or right/wrong since some have distorted these words in definition and they really should be simplified + sign – Sign.

Again how can one be taken away with them or just make contact with them?

If your referring to the Creators/Teachers of higher dimensions only they can decide, prayer, meditation, asking, pondering, thought can all be methods/tools for communication but (Majoritively Speaking) most people are here to be left wondering/confused and some believing they have found God (Technically speaking if it makes them a better person they have), all part of the test.

Also, do you have an idea of what footage might be out there right now that is proven legit footage of 'alien' life?

If I did by chance see something, it would never be proven/legit.
(Most) Higher dimensional beings do not use spaceships.

Just off the top of your head. And would you know what was really happening in that footage (i.e. The Alien Interview)?

I’ll take the 5th on this one.-)

Would it be reptoids in some of the UFOs we've seen or military testing?

Yes/No/Maybe/Possibly/Probably, there are many species/beings/possibilities out there. I would have to say a little of everything.

Thank you for sharing

Wish I could be more descriptive.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

[edit on 7-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f76e113f477e.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-9-2009 by pitchdragon]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My only real question is, I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA, right near Los Angeles (LA)

Will this be a safe zone?
Will a huge earthquake basically destroy California?

Another observation/thought...i have had many dreams...many meditation's where i see volcanos erupting near me. I view it FROM MY ROOM...its a great big volcano...the sky is completely dark, and the ground starts to shake. A great earthquake happens and usually i either wake up...or i snap out of the meditation.
Is there going to be a VOLCANO that is going to erupt in California as well as an earthquake?
I know Yellowstone is due to blow ANY MINUTE, and when it does, we all know the amazing destruction it will cause. I was meditating and something...some FEELING told me that...when we cross the equator, a gravitational "pull" or force...will cause an earthquake...that will be on the scale unheard of...and from this, it will "activate" the volcano...

I hope my dreams/meditation's aren't true...but my gut tells me it is.
Can you possibly shed some light?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I would like to add that we are all one by the 'Spirit' and are not 'Literally' one (i.e) 'We are one' cannot be applied to the 3d world. Hence I too would opt for the philosophy 'we are one at infinity' and not 'literally' one as it implies to the physical realm

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel
reply to post by blujay

I would like to add that we are all one by the 'Spirit' and are not 'Literally' one (i.e) 'We are one' cannot be applied to the 3d world. Hence I too would opt for the philosophy 'we are one at infinity' and not 'literally' one as it implies to the physical realm

Agreed. In attempting to clarity ET MANs goal here, I am stating Universal Law. Our present reality shows us as separate, and it is our soul's goal to re-member that we are truly one. Until this is realized and we can see our selves in others, we will stay right here in 3d.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Apples and oranges my friend. Humanity is not a child running into a street. Humanity is evolving into higher dimensions. This can be achieved with a little or a lot of inconvenience. All depends on our thoughts and actions. Humanity could definitely change course in an instant, will we, I don't know. But preaching disaster is no way to help.

A better approach, if you are on the side of the light, would have been to begin your thread by stating that humanity has a choice at this time. Speak of the light, assist those asking by reaching out your hand and showing them the light.

Sure the poles could shift... look what happened to Atlantis. They sided with the dark, the negative. We are attempting to have this cycle end with humanity choosing the light, the positive, thereby averting impending disaster.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Please take heed.

There are those out there in your World who are proclaiming cataclysms, Earth movements and changes and we say to you again, Dear Ones, that all that has been prophesized has been surpassed exceedingly up to this point and that what occurs from this moment on to the Earth and all of Humanity is subject to the will of each one of you. Each one of you are the Creators and you are creating your New World as you go forth in each NOW moment. Know this and never cease to focus upon the Highest Vision that you desire for yourselves and your Loved Ones and all of Humanity and the Earth, for this is what you are creating, and indeed, have already created, as we are fast approaching the time when there is no time, and when that occurs, the New World will manifest and come forth.

www.lightworkers.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

ET_MAN has said that he will be putting forth a video containing the required evidences and witnesses. I guess that video would speak a lot better. I would suggest to wait for the video to arrive rather than putting people down and ranting with baseless arguments as to 'Who is smarter'. Because clearly this is not what the OP is about...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

This is NOT about who is smarter, this is about our future as beings of this Universe, this Earth.

If you all want your cataclysm, you will surely get it.

Monitor your thoughts carefully. Please watch who you follow.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Very well put blujay, stars for you. I have been following your statements here and will say that you are right in your thinking.

We have been stuck in the "ME" thinking for so long, that we have lost sight in the "WE" part of life. It is hard for many to retrain themselves after being raised and taught to think of nothing but "ME". This shows with the problems we are seeing, not only in this country, but the world. Fear is the greatest teacher we will ever have, nothing better to pull us back to being a spiritual race of beings.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
ok mr et man
ty for th thread 3 so far. Now if i remember correctly i do not live in a safe place. I live on a group of islands west of scotland, called the outer Hebrides.
Are these islands gona get mangled. I live right nxt to the sea surrounded on 3 side by 100 foot plus cliffs. I am not going to move. So i guess the next bet thing to do would be to light a candle and enjoy the show

kx

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join