It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclmm
Hi ET_MAN,

Do you have any info on how Australia fares during this event?

I'm on the east coast, up on the Great Dividing Range.

Cheers.

We need to be at least 300 miles off the coast- anywhere inland will be relatively safe is my understanding.

kix

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Can you tell me how MExico Will fare, specially MExico City.

We live in higher groung but we are very seismic.
Also how fast will the winds will be.

Thanks a lot!
And see you on the aftermath!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"Then I would tell you everyone has freedom of opinion and speech and I can respect everyone’s opinion/freedom of speech."

I also respect all others in those cases.

"I would tell you that earth and all species are continually going through changes due to energy exchange/fields on a everyday basis coming from both within this universe and higher/lower dimensions right here on earth. I would tell you that all things happening are not based on the center of the Milky Way galaxy alone"

When I said universe, I meant galaxy, I stand corrected on that. Yes, we do change somewhat to a small degree, but the energy field we are going through at this time is causing a major shift in the conscious minds and DNA of everyone. Ask your sources about this, if they are as good as you believe they are, they will know about this. Every planet in our solar system is changing, even the sun. This is the evolutionary shift of which I am talking about. We are evolving as a race, and everything around us will be changing and evolving.

"I truly hope people aren’t out there wishing for this event to come because it’s not going to be fun N games when it does. I hope the day never comes personally but hoping that you will never die won’t stop the inevitable"

I for one don`t wish for bad things to happen. In this case, if, and I say if, a major event does happen as you think, it will be far enough in the future that most of us won`t be here to see it. And who is to say that we die? We may give up this shell we wear, but our spirit lives on.

As for the planet X thing, be it a small planet, or even a dwarf star. It`s a well known fact that comets are small enough to be able to have an elliptical orbit, but anything larger, such as planets get caught in the pressure-waves from the sun - i.e. “Stoneking Resonance” - and quickly fall into a stable orbit. Look it up, this has all been published.

"Have I ever said I was a light being?"

No, you didn`t, and you have to forgive me on that. While I was reading your threads, it crossed my mind that most of this sounded like the things that many who called themselves light beings were coming in here and were saying. I was thinking out loud when I wrote that.

"I respect everyone’s freedom of speech and opinion but I am not here to debate merely provide information that I have pertaining to this upcoming cyclic event. I know for myself that it’s coming so there is no need for a debate."

Well, I haven`t seen anything in what you have stated so far as to set off alarms that were all doomed. I know for myself that it`s not coming, so yes, there may be a need for a debate.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Ok let’s review a few things first for those who missed/skipped it.

Sub-stellar object Review!

Astronomers concluded that something else was out there, something extremely massive with an incredibly strong gravitational pull, perturbing the outer planets of the solar system. Astronomers labeled this unknown object as Planet X. (X) Simply stands for “Unknown” The ancient civilizations also misinterpreted this object to be a planet or comet having zero knowledge of what a brown dwarf is. Astronomers have since started looking at the possibility of it being a “Dark Star’. Due to it’s incredible gravitational affect it’s demonstrating on the outer planets. There is an ongoing debate on whether or not low mass brown dwarfs should be classified as giant gas planets or failed stars.

In 1972 the Institute of Theoretical Astronomy in Leningrad used the perturbations in the orbit of known comets to help calculate this object. In the same year, astronomers at the Livermore Radiation Laboratory in California used the perturbations in the orbit of Halley’s comet and two other objects to also mathematically demonstrate the existence of this massive and mysterious object traveling outside the visible solar system.

By the late 1970’s, most astronomers had enough theoretical and mathematical evidence to be convinced that something was out there. Most astronomers then concluded the only thing left to do is identify this dark, mysterious object and determine its exact orbital track. Focus then changed to finding where this object was going/headed and when. Then in the early 1980’s the search for this mysterious object strangely escalated in intensity at NASA and other governmental institutions. In 1981 the following statement was made“Astronomers readying telescopes to probe the outer reaches of our solar system”

Dr. Tom Van Flandern of the US Naval Observatory states this objects path is highly elliptical like that of a comet. Throughout the early 1980’s NASA searched desperately for this object but could not find it even though they had powerful light gathering telescopes pointed in it’s general direction due to the object not emitting any visible light. On January 30th 1983 an article from New York Times states:

“Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some giant gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence that’s far away and unseen, a large celestial object that may be the long sought Planet X.”

Later that same year in 1983 NASA’s newly launched IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite) spotted a large, dark, mysterious object coming towards us from the depths of space. Their discovery was mentioned in a 1983 Washington Post interview with the chief IRAS scientist from JPL in California. Dr. Gerry Neugebauer. The article states:

” A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion, by an orbiting telescope (IRAS) So Mysterious is this object that astronomers do not know it if is a planet, a giant comet, or a nearby proto-star (dwarf star) that never got hot enough to become a star.”

Brown Dwarfs!
Currently there is some debate as to what criterion to use to define the separation between a brown dwarf from a giant planet at very low brown dwarf masses (~13 MJ ), and whether brown dwarfs are required to have experienced fusion at some point in their history.

As read there are many different classifications of brown dwarfs and an ongoing debate on whether some of them with low mass should be classified as brown dwarfs or giant gas planets like Jupiter.

A remarkable property of brown dwarfs is that they are all roughly the same radius as Jupiter. This can make distinguishing them from planets difficult.

Brown dwarfs are all about the same radius; so anything that size with over 10 Jupiter masses is unlikely to be a planet.

Smallest brown dwarf found:
Smallest Cha 110913-773444 L 11h09m13.63s -77°34'44.6" Chamaeleon Distance: 163ly (50pc), 1.8 RJupiter

Take a look at this chart for size range:
abyss.uoregon.edu..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> abyss.uoregon.edu...

Appearance at close range:
news.cnet.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> news.cnet.com...

Brown dwarfs highly unpredictable/irregular orbital patterns of stars and free-floating capabilities!

Brown dwarfs close to Earth include Epsilon Indi Ba and Bb, a pair of dwarfs gravitationally bound to a sunlike star, around 12 light-years from the Sun.

Tight Orbit of two objects challenges convention:
Astronomers have imaged a pair of objects orbiting each other at just three times the distance from Earth to the Sun, the closest separation ever directly observed between objects outside our solar system. One of the objects is a low-mass star, and the other is a failed star known as a brown dwarf.
The previous record for direct image of tight-orbiting objects involved a brown dwarf 14 times the Earth-Sun distance.
Since 1995, astronomers have been able to detect objects at similar and even tighter orbital groupings, in some cases even large planets around other stars. But that detection method is indirect, noting a gravitational wobble in the larger object induced by the smaller one.
Full article: www.space.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.space.com...[/url

Orbital patterns and free-floating capabilities.
But starting in 1995, discoveries of huge planets around other stars, plus new objects that are neither planet nor star, have forced the IAU to draw some distinctions. The movement gained momentum in recent weeks with the announcement of free-floating objects in space that look like planets.
Exoplanets and brown dwarfs
Since the first planet was discovered orbiting another star in 1995, more than 50 extrasolar planets, or exoplanets, have been found. These planets are nothing like what we're used to. They are huge -- often many times the mass of Jupiter -- and some are altogether more like another class of object, the brown dwarf.
Full article: [url] www.space.com...

As you can see some brown dwarfs orbit stars and in unpredictable/irregular orbital patterns, some on highly elliptical orbits, some freely traveling through space coming in and out of areas sometimes taking on new orbital patterns and others tightly orbiting objects and other stars indefinitely. Now I can only give you information that you can verify but if I was to tell you more about the brown dwarf that has not yet been confirmed I assume you would quickly dismiss it. What I can tell you and what we clearly see is that astronomers still know very little about brown dwarfs with only the first one officially confirmed recently in 1995. New discoveries on these objects are continually being made and astronomical discoveries of this object will continue for years to come as there are many more things yet unknown/undiscovered.

Brown dwarfs orbit in highly elliptical/irregular orbital patterns and are rogue celestial/sub-stellar objects that can also travel freely through space.

A few examples of brown dwarfs orbital patterns around stars:
www.greatdreams.com...
[url] www.darkstar1.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.space.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.space.com...[/url

Orbital patterns and free-floating capabilities.
But starting in 1995, discoveries of huge planets around other stars, plus new objects that are neither planet nor star, have forced the IAU to draw some distinctions. The movement gained momentum in recent weeks with the announcement of free-floating objects in space that look like planets.
Exoplanets and brown dwarfs
Since the first planet was discovered orbiting another star in 1995, more than 50 extrasolar planets, or exoplanets, have been found. These planets are nothing like what we're used to. They are huge -- often many times the mass of Jupiter -- and some are altogether more like another class of object, the brown dwarf.
Full article: [url] www.space.com...

As you can see some brown dwarfs orbit stars and in unpredictable/irregular orbital patterns, some on highly elliptical orbits, some freely traveling through space coming in and out of areas sometimes taking on new orbital patterns and others tightly orbiting objects and other stars indefinitely. Now I can only give you information that you can verify but if I was to tell you more about the brown dwarf that has not yet been confirmed I assume you would quickly dismiss it. What I can tell you and what we clearly see is that astronomers still know very little about brown dwarfs with only the first one officially confirmed recently in 1995. New discoveries on these objects are continually being made and astronomical discoveries of this object will continue for years to come as there are many more things yet unknown/undiscovered.

Brown dwarfs orbit in highly elliptical/irregular orbital patterns and are rogue celestial/sub-stellar objects that can also travel freely through space.

A few examples of brown dwarfs orbital patterns around stars:
www.greatdreams.com...
[url] www.darkstar1.co.uk...
www.darkstar1.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.darkstar1.co.uk...

For many years, efforts to discover brown dwarfs were frustrating and searches to find them seemed fruitless. In 1988, however, University of California, Los Angeles professors Eric Becklin and Ben Zuckerman identified a faint companion to GD 165 in an infrared search of white dwarfs.

Brown dwarfs are hard to find in the sky, as they would emit almost no light. Their strongest emissions would be in the infrared (IR) spectrum, and ground-based IR detectors were too imprecise at that time to readily identify any brown dwarfs.

1995: First brown dwarf verified. Teide 1, an M8 object in the Pleiades cluster, is picked out with a CCD in the Spanish Observatory of Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias.

Over all source for much of the information:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

When I said universe, I meant galaxy, I stand corrected on that. Yes, we do change somewhat to a small degree, but the energy field we are going through at this time is causing a major shift in the conscious minds and DNA of everyone. Ask your sources about this, if they are as good as you believe they are, they will know about this. Every planet in our solar system is changing, even the sun. This is the evolutionary shift of which I am talking about. We are evolving as a race, and everything around us will be changing and evolving.

All planets within the solar system are already being affected by this incoming brown dwarf object on a certain/level degree, as you may know the gravitational effect on a brown dwarf object in our third dimension on a physical level is much greater than a gas giant planet such as Jupiter.

In regards to your theory on the evolutionary shift I must comment and respectfully say: Evolution as most believe/understand it, happens on a different level then yet understood, DNA is continually being upgraded/downgraded on many levels within and without every species, race and individual depending on those in the 99% zone behind the scenes of this material 3D reality we call earth. Earths material world exists within roughly the 1% zone of what cannot be seen to the human eye behind this complex inter-dimensional geometrical/structure or the material world/reality we call earth. Physicists/Scientists are still working on levels of experimentation/understandings through Quantum mechanics/physics merely viewing tiny fractions of the over all equation.

Quantum mechanics (QM) is a set of principles describing physical reality at the atomic level of matter (molecules and atoms) and the subatomic (electrons, protons, and even smaller particles). These descriptions include the simultaneous wave-like and particle-like behavior of both matter[1] and radiation[2] ("wave–particle duality"). In the quantum mechanics of a subatomic particle, one can never specify its state, such as its simultaneous location and velocity, with complete certainty.

Now I can only go by what you can verify. Atoms have been discovered to contain 0.0001% material and 99.9999% space, many have claimed them to be miniature black holes connecting the human body to higher/lower dimensions. Earth and all things are made up of energy continually being uploaded/upgraded, downloaded/downgraded into all species, life forms on a collective and individual basis. It is in fact quite similar to the concept of the movie “The Matrix” but of course far more complex and this dimension which we exist in is not implanted like a program into our minds but from the many illusions surrounding us you could very well say that, as it’s very similar in concept/nature, we are not plugged into machines although from a certain perspective/perception we are all plugged into a higher source controlling the overall “Matrix” within this 3D reality. There are many unseen, incomprehensible illusions at work continually and just to quote someone you may have heard of that can back me up with this suggestion/opinion.

A few of Albert Einstein’s quotes:

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe -)."

Evolution to Man and Darwinism is bluntly incorrect, it is not how earth and life forms/species actually evolve/evolved. (Though it looks good in theory.). Micro and Macro evolution are still mere illusions and Macro even moreso.-) Evolution is just another illusion for the human mind albeit a very persistent one.-) Many out there may even claim to prove Darwinism but they are only seeing what they can see in the material world which is equivalent to less than 1% of all that is really taking place in which we being humans can’t yet see. What I am suggesting if you will is that DNA manipulations/alterations uploads/upgrades/downloads/downgrades happen on a more energy/inter-dimensional level and is being continually manipulated/altered. Time is yet another illusion that exists albeit a very persistent one and the human mind cannot yet begin to even touch/comprehend such things.

Food for thought!

Earth is slowing down Chart:
hpiers.obspm.fr..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> hpiers.obspm.fr...

[edit on 2-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kix

Hi Kix,

Some Information, without addition or subtraction.

Mexico,

Mexico will in general do well during and after the shift, as subducting plates are more of a problem for the West Coast of the US and Canada than Mexico, there being more broken plates in the general area of Central America to take the shock. Where much of Mexico will remain intact after the pole shift, but those portions close to Central America will experience the same destruction from fault line crossing and plate crumbling that Central America and the Caribeaan will experience. When large plates are on the move, slaming into each other, small plates are crushed, being the small-fry in the fray. Mexico has an additional caution in that Central America will disappear under the waves when the Pacific shortens, the many small plates being the point of least resistance against larger plates surrounding Central America. Stay inland, central to Mexico as a country, for best results.

The inland desert or semi-desert regions of Mexico, which suffer from a lack of water when westerly winds dump their moisture when first coming inland, will find their climate changing. They will flourish in vegetation in the Aftertime, due to a changed climate, which will remain temperate and fairly close to the equator. With oceans to the new south and north, they will find rains plentiful, and these former deserts will bloom. However, there are several cautions when choosing a safe location within Mexico. As with any country, active or inactive volcanoes should be avoided, staying at least 100 miles from either. However, the volcanic activity that plagues the current southern Mexico will be moved to the far east of the new Mexico, blowing away from, rather than across, the land. Coastlines should be avoided, staying 100 miles inland and at least 200 feet above sea level to avoid tidal waves.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_Man:

OK I gotta ask now...

Question 1)

How will New York, specifically Long Island fare?

We are about 10 feet above sea level (as per my GPS) and about 2 miles away from the southern shores of the island. I am in the middle of the island, east to west wise.

Question 2)

What device(s) can we use to float above the waters. It seems that most small boats will most likely sink in any rough waters with waves in excess of 5 feet. Once floating how would we know which direction to start paddling/swimming? Will a compass still work? Gps?

Last question)

Where would you consider "Ground Zero" to be on earth? I would define that as the place where "Impact" or most effects would be prevelant.

-EyesII

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I have come to you with a specific date, a date that has been known many years in advance. You are not required to believe in this date, you are not required to reply. I have asked nothing of you, I have chosen not to answer questions due to current circumstances. Some of you feel you are ready to hear, I am sure you are not and for many reasons, it would effect your lives in a negative way, not many could take it ,you cannot see yet what I have been shown to understand really what I mean, it is something you must find out for yourself in due time. You have not heard nor has anyone told you of the things I am referring to though some things have been hinted by others. These things can and would disturb your lives and families forever especially if I was to prove my report, it is better to stay silent. I would rather you disbelieve all I say and go on your way with an awareness of October 11, 2011. Knowledge of what humans are being used for and ongoing manipulation is a burden to carry, I have chosen not to burden you.

The Benevolent One's.

THREAD CLOSED.

Please if you could just answer me this. Why did you close with 00000001111111 ? thanks.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

Please if you could just answer me this. Why did you close with 00000001111111 ? thanks.

Hi Freeyourmind1111,

Without going into great detail, they are infinite equals representing infinity/eternity/equality.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

ET_Man:

OK I gotta ask now...

Question 1)

How will New York, specifically Long Island fare?

We are about 10 feet above sea level (as per my GPS) and about 2 miles away from the southern shores of the island. I am in the middle of the island, east to west wise.

Hi EyesII,

Here is the info I have without adding or subtracting.

New York,

Being positioned close to the New England states, which will experience a bounce up as the St. Lawrence Seaway rips further apart, just prior to the shift, New York State will be relatively safe from flooding from the Seaway. As with Canada on the opposite side of the Seaway, the release of tension when the Atlantic and the Seaway rip will allow bordering land, light in nature, to lift. Flooding will come in from the coast, where the usual warnings about tidal waves are in effect. Stay inland at least 100 miles, be 200 feet above sea level, and consider tidal core or flooding of local rivers overwhelmed by torrential downpours or sloshing of local lakes. The finger lakes, created when the land was stretched during the creating of the St. Lawrence Seaway in the past, will if anything deepen, allowing the water level to temporarily drop, when the St. Lawrence Seaway once again is pulled apart.

Question 2)

What device(s) can we use to float above the waters. It seems that most small boats will most likely sink in any rough waters with waves in excess of 5 feet. Once floating how would we know which direction to start paddling/swimming? Will a compass still work? Gps?

After “Wormwood” passes and the hardest part of this event takes place meaning the actually displacement of earth’s crust/pole shift causing the many tsunami’s and geographic relocation of land/sea nobody will make it for long on the surface in most areas due to the earthquakes, super-storms/high speed winds, volcanic activity (In some parts) among other factors. The surface will be unsafe due to many things, having a boat and expecting to relocate/survive when this happens/your chances are slim to none. However for those who do have a shelter/place to go even strong re-enforced cellar/basement having a rubber raft or small boat may be beneficial in the aftermath when earth’s surface becomes safer and would be of the most value to those in areas where water will continue to rise for months after the event happens. Many areas will make it through this event then later after so many months be forced to relocate due to the rising of water/flooding/sea level.

Last question)

Where would you consider "Ground Zero" to be on earth? I would define that as the place where "Impact" or most effects would be prevelant.

The entire earth will be affected equally as earth’s crust will slip over it’s mantel:, all land masses will have earthquakes and feel the earth shaking, rising of mountains and falling of new one’s will occur or block faulting. The coast lines will take the biggest hit along with parts of Southeast Asia at lower elevations, "Ground Zero" will be earth in general, islands, coast lines even entire countries.

What actually can take place during an "Earthian Pole Shift" is that the most solid lithosphere (crust), slips over the more fluid like asthenosphere (mantel) a phenomenon known as "Lithospheric displacment" or the displacment of earth's crust.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
im in toronto canada, close to lake ontario... what will happen to this area

thx

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
ET man I just had a quick question and I just wanted to comment on how I may have had a "spiritual awakening" after reading some of your insight. I hate how people choose the simple answer of things such as religions and I now no longer define myself as an atheist simple no religious preferance I guess you could say. I have always had a connection with the stars and universe and always wondered and marveled as to what is really out there. Whether or not you are who you claim to be, I find your information to be very benefitial to me and has literally changed my life. I have a much more positive outlook on my life, and have been noticing a lot of changes as I grow older, like my strive to do good whenever I can. I think it is BS how people say non religious people are immoral, I think it is programmed into our DNA as a right or wrong feeling about something, to help us make a decision that is most benefitual to us and those around us.

But anyways I'm gonna stop rambling and ask my question. I recently read a thread about the "buzzing noise" which I in fact have been a victim of my whole life. And I have this gut feeling inside which tells some something BIG is going to happen (actually for a couple years now)but can't exactly explain what it is or if it is bad.
So my question is this "buzzing noise" or the hum linked with some kind of upgrade of DNA or spiritual awakening?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN:

Thanks for your quick reply.

I gotta sell real fast and start building a cabin or cave in the northern part of New York State. Pronto!

I have a hunch that you know what happened to Atlantis?

What really happened to them?

Also, are there aliens, or people before us that are currently living inside the Earth already?

If so, then what happens when we need to share/occupy their space underground also?

How can we avoid them? Will they avoid us? Are we now food for them?

Thanks,

EyesII

(Edited for typo's and a few minor changes.)

[edit on 3-9-2009 by EyesII]

kix

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks a lot ET man !

Now excuse some more questions.

From what I have read the earth will rotate diferently after the "event" so...

How far the new poles be? I mean if MExico will have a south and north oceans, it means that the earth will rootate differently.

If so the day will still be 24 hours?

Those of us who will remain here and do not perish, and experience the very hard conditions afterwards, do we get extra points "with the guys upstairs" or we had bad luck?

Best regards
KIX

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hello ET_Man,

I've decided to ask THIS question on ATS as the answer may benefit everyone else.

It's apparent that compasses and GPS would be obsolete, but what about "celestial navigation"?

I believe you mentioned that the Sun and the Moon will appear red/bloody, but would we still be able to use it to navigate?

What about Polaris?
Will there be sunlight? If so, will the Earth's position relative to the Sun change? This also affects navigation when we try to use shadows to find north.

As if these questions aren't enough, what would YOU suggest for navigation?

P.S. Welcome back to the forum.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by sumgai]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
211 77 52 211 77 53 215 93 117 215

d3 4d 34 d3 4d 35 d7 5d 75 d7

11010011 01001101 00110100 11010011 01001101 00110101 11010111 01011101 01110101 11010111

You'll know exactly what I mean by this ET_Man

If not, I'll know you're lying.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This stuff is interesting but you made the claim that you travel into the future, correct? What I'm saying is why can't you provide any proof for that? Why can't you just travel one day into the future and tell us something that is going to happen? So can you travel into the future or not? Why can't you provide any proof to that claim? And what is the source of all your information? If you want to "help" me than you have to provide some proof for your claim of time-traveling which seems absolutely outrageous.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

ET man I just had a quick question and I just wanted to comment on how I may have had a "spiritual awakening" after reading some of your insight. I hate how people choose the simple answer of things such as religions and I now no longer define myself as an atheist simple no religious preferance I guess you could say. I have always had a connection with the stars and universe and always wondered and marveled as to what is really out there. Whether or not you are who you claim to be, I find your information to be very benefitial to me and has literally changed my life. I have a much more positive outlook on my life, and have been noticing a lot of changes as I grow older, like my strive to do good whenever I can. I think it is BS how people say non religious people are immoral, I think it is programmed into our DNA as a right or wrong feeling about something, to help us make a decision that is most benefitual to us and those around us.

Hi Tempesillest,
Thanks for sharing your views and appreciate all the nice comments.

, I think it is programmed into our DNA as a right or wrong feeling about something,

Your intuition serves you well, it’s partly been implanted in the human psyche on a certain level but for the most part it’s who we are/were before this life and what we understood/knew before this life/taken with us at birth. Some have higher understanding of what is right or wrong than others, everyone differing one from another like the stars differ in brightness but for the most part the basics/simplicity of what is right and wrong is mutually understood by everyone!

I think it is BS how people say non religious people are immoral

I won’t pretend to know everything on this subject and certainly will never judge anyone but it’s from my observation/perspective/view that people within certain religious groups/belief systems/societies generally need that extra feeling of feeling “Special”, “Unique”, “Different”, “Called” On a Mission and so on. There is nothing wrong with people needing to feel this way and in fact I believe most of the human species need this feeling but when they lose humility, humbleness and start looking at others on the outside as less then they are or unworthy, immoral and so on this is where Pride kicks in and takes over self/righteousness issues that lead to greater problems/weaknesses. Pride effects people on many levels spiritually/consciously lifting one’s self above others, feeling more righteous/deserving or better than others.

Many belief systems out there I’ve noticed (this is only from my observation/view) have some type of doctrine about withholding judgment from others yet deep down inside many within such groups are down-looking/judging people all the time subconsciously, unknowingly and some even consciously speaking out about it merely because someone else doesn’t live the way they feel they should in their little box. Now I could never collectively make such a statement about all religions/societies/belief systems and I withhold all judgment but I see some people losing focus on what is really important sometimes viewing other people’s problems around them when they should really be focusing on their own weaknesses/problems. (Which are many) If anyone out there believes they are close to perfection then they must also believe the world is square.

This life can be likened to a test, the test is for each individual and each test even differs to each individual, if most people could view this world as nothing more than sitting in a classroom among others taking a test without focusing on other people’s lives so much, without sharing answers/opinions/judgment as each test differs one from another people would be much better off. Everyone came here for different reasons, everyone is on a different level and has different weaknesses and strengths. Everyone needs to focus on themselves and withhold judgment altogether on others. Withholding judgment not only publicly but in “Thought” and many people unknowingly out there are “Thinking” themselves above others around them that perhaps do not see life the way they do or have a different test. Well truthfully these people are partly failing their own test with such thoughts/judgment and it’s part of the reason why they are here in the first place.

Feeling special, unique and different is not a wrong thing for some but when you get into the self righteous part of it “I’m better than you” type thing or “God loves me better” or look at those sinful people or immoral people out there and so on attitude that is where they are partly failing their own individual test. The over all picture of infinity/equality/progression is beyond anyone’s scope of understanding/comprehension, no religion has it all but there are many truths mixed in with many false truths in all walks of life on a spiritual/conscious level. That is part of this great test and what makes it so difficult/confusing for people. Everyone has their own unique reason for why they are here but infinitely speaking all are equal and nobody is more unique/special than another. If most people truly knew the entire picture of what they really are, they would feel less than a Nano-sized Hyperthermophilic Archaeonthe, one of the smallest organisms found on earth, yet even the tiniest organism is still equal to all things within an infinite structure containing infinite universe’s, dimensions/existences understanding the entire equation of what Infinity really means/Is. Equality infinitely exists in all things but from an earth perspective/view, everyone is on a different level and that is definitely true from our perception having so many illusions around us. Time being one of the greatest illusions of all.

I recently read a thread about the "buzzing noise" which I in fact have been a victim of my whole life. And I have this gut feeling inside which tells some something BIG is going to happen (actually for a couple years now)but can't exactly explain what it is or if it is bad. So my question is this "buzzing noise" or the hum linked with some kind of upgrade of DNA or spiritual awakening?

The humming noise could be a number of things including information exchange from higher/lower dimensions sometimes manifesting in the human psyche/consciousness. All things have a frequency to them and are exchanging information on certain frequencies/levels, the upgrading/downgrading is a continuous never-ending ongoing process.) From deep within your own cells/DNA to rocks, trees, grass the information exchange program is part of the 99% part of things taking place behind the material world we do not view/see.

Everything within the material world is being manipulated/altered or should I say acted upon from other dimensions, the natural instinct found in species, the migration of animals, including instincts/intuitions/feelings of humans. It’s almost like us designing our own type of 3D material world within a computer system that runs on software programming. This is just a tiny fraction/analogy in comparison to what is really happening/coming from higher/lower dimensions, the strings are continually being pulled behind the curtain of life we call earth/reality. This is really the only analogy/explanation I can think of to best describe the tiniest fraction of what takes place, it doesn’t mean we are merely programs created/designed plugged into some computer type system, it’s far more complex then that but this 3D physical material world we see, feel, taste, smell, touch etc is part of this higher complex system that is linked to this dimension and ultimately sending upgrading/uploading downgrading/downloading information on all levels beyond human comprehension/vision not only to earth and all species but to the entire universe simultaneously.

If we try to understand things using this analogy of the universe being one gigantic program created/designed within one gigantic computer type system running this program then it makes things a little easier to think about/compare. Black holes are connections to one higher and one lower dimension within the universe acting as recycle bins. Information being uploaded/downloaded received/sent within the universe determines/manipulates the outcome/materialization of all things. Evolution or species within this universe can change and are being changed from the information/exchange received coming from other higher/lower dimensions. Many tend to look at evolution as unexpected, undetermined or a simple natural processes without anyone’s control but in reality those who designed the system have ultimate control over what changes and into what in the same way we could design a program within a computer to have control over that program.

Dark energy is energy being stored within space available but not yet in use something like a hard drive or memory having extra space available when un-used.
Here is a chart/picture of what many believe pertaining to Dark Energy of the universe.
upload.wikimedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> upload.wikimedia.org...

Dark matter is the conversion/process of Dark energy into matter and on a type of backup for the entire system but is still being used to a certain degree/ on certain gravitational level which I could never further explain. I really know little about this part. So that is about as far as I can go there-)

But if you look at the universe and try to view it with this way of thinking as a super computer type system simply being run by information exchange like a software program runs something on a computer system it makes it easier in my opinion to understand this reality of how things are changing/evolving through information exchange coming from higher/lower dimensions. Something else to think about is and I don’t want to depress any inventors out there but all inventions have already been discovered that Man could ever possibly think of/invent. All technology and so on already exists and has been discovered by higher more advanced civilizations out there on many levels. That does not necessarily mean that someone did not think of an idea and invent something on their own it only suggests that whatever that person invented already exists out there in one form or another.

I’ve received many emails asking about what I think on the subject of God/Gods, Creator/Creators so I thought I would add more about that without getting into it too deep. It’s a touchy subject as you know and some can get very defensive when discussing such a topic. First of all since I am personally not the Creator/Creators or God/Gods of this universe I can only tell you what I have been shown or what understanding has been given to me which is a tiny fraction of the complex picture, I am still caught behind the curtain viewing less than 1% of our reality like the rest of us. There are infinite Creators that some call Gods, I only use ONE sometimes so people can better relate to what I’m saying for those who believe in one God/Creator.

Technically speaking on this level there could be one God for those in this universe but never for all things in existence on an infinite scale/level. Some people have asked me is there a Father in heaven, technically I have to answer them yes because our bodies/creation/DNA wasn’t placed here from nothing. Technically speaking there are Fathers in heavens (Plural) Heavens meaning utopia existences of higher dimensions so there are father-S in heaven-Utopia existences with fathers (Plural) that have father-S (Plural) infinitely with no end. Something like the structure of a ladder with no beginning and ending, no top or bottom, no most high or most low all linked/related infinitely. (You are also part of that infinite ladder and equal to all on that ladder)

Has anyone ever seen the movie “What Dreams may come”? I believe Robin Williams is the main actor: I suggest you watch it if you haven’t, it can be food for thought. Have you ever imagined creating your own heaven/utopia place? If you could create your own dream world, place, universe how would it look like? What kind of place would you create? Would you believe me if I told you one day you will create such a place? Perhaps not in the way you think at the time being on a finite level of understanding but someday you will and it will be of your own doing/creation. Would you believe me that one day within infinite time upon passing the final tests of hardships and moving high enough you will be given the opportunity/freedom to create unimaginable places beyond everything you have ever hoped/dreamed for? Probably not right but WHAT IF that were true? How do you feel now about life? Would all of this pain, confusion, suffering pay off and be worth it?

There are infinite amounts of space available out there with your name on it and infinite possibilities within infinite dimensions, universe’s, existences and you will have part of that someday all for yourself. Whatever the finite human mind can possibly create/imagine is not even close to what others out there have already created. What dreams may come can be real, Dreams can come true and that is what your very existence is preparing you for, getting to that higher place where you can have the opportunity to create such things. Having such knowledge of this should bring hope, excitement and something beyond all comprehension to look forward to. At least for me knowing this is a possibility.-) I can’t wait actually to create a world with no pain/death, where you can fly around and battle with people just for fun, nobody dies, flying like superman with all kinds of unimaginable powers, zapping from one planet to another, crashing into things but never getting hurt. I feel like a child all over again!

There are all kinds of games we can play up there, battling could be fun if nobody dies or gets hurt don’t you think? Lol Then there are the worlds where you can experience and become all creatures like say become a dinosaur for a day, bear, dolphin or become one for a minute whatever you choose. Become a reptilian for a day do anything you want, lol all things are possible, utopias where you never experience sorrow nothing but PURE BLISS/LAUGHTER/ENJOYMENT/PLEASURE moreso then can be experienced on earth by hundreds of times. There are many games out there to be played, these are the kind of utopia planets I look forward to. Action packed! Beyond all comprehension/without limitation.
(Back to the more serious third dimensional reality now.)

I can only give a tiny fraction/piece of the description of some of the things happening behind the geometry/structure/design/system of this world we call reality. Getting back to the humming noise/sound question. All things in the universe can emit sounds on different levels/frequencies, information exchange is what makes the material world change/progress/advance this is why change is the most constant thing observed, everything is continually changing/advancing/progressing on many different levels, in many different ways. Not all worlds have time like we do on earth, in some places existence of time is absent/unnecessary/unneeded. I would love to visit such a place right about now, take a nice vacation spending thousands of earth years within a minute or so of earth time. -)

Here’s an interesting article on humming sounds coming from earth and neighboring planets.
www.space.com...

[edit on 4-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

ET_MAN:

Thanks for your quick reply.

I gotta sell real fast and start building a cabin or cave in the northern part of New York State. Pronto! I have a hunch that you know what happened to Atlantis?

The city of Atlantis was destroyed/sunk roughly 12,500 BC by the passing of this rogue celestial object/brown dwarf we shall call “Wormwood”

What really happened to them?

Here is a story that you might find interesting.

Solon was a Greek historian, philosopher who lived in Athens, 639-559 BC. He was credited with being the wisest of the “Seven Sages” of ancient Greece. Solon writings talk about his interactions with ancient Egyptian priests. Ancient Egypt was considered at the time a very advanced civilization for it’s day, many Greek scholars traveled to Egypt and studied in their temples.

The Ancient Egyptians priests stated the following to Solon:

“O Solon, Solon, you Hellenes are but children. There is no old doctrine handed down among you by ancient traditions or any science, which is hoary with age, and I will tell you the reason behind this. There have been and will be again, many destructions of mankind out of many causes, the greatest having been brought about by “Earth Fire” and “Innundation.”

“Whereas you and other nations did not keep imperishable records of Atlantis we did. And then, after a long period of time, the usual inundation visits like a pestilence and leaves only those of you who are destitute of letters and education. And thus you have to begin over again as children and know nothing of what happened in ancient times either among us or among yourselves.”

Solon then shared with them some of their history including the account of the great flood to which the Egyptians replied:

“As for those genealogies of yours which you have related to us, they are no better than tales of children, for in the first place, you remember one deluge only, whereas there were a number of them. And in the next place there dwelt in your land, which you do not know, the fairest and noblest race of men that ever lived of which you are but a seed or remnant. And you did not know this because for many generations the survivors of that destruction made no records.”

The Egyptians spoke about the destroyed civilization of Atlantis stating at one time there were a series of magnificent islands that sat in the Atlantic ocean, out beyond the pillars of Hercules. (The Straights of Gibraltar.) The Atlantean’s had become a rich and powerful civilization, but their success made them arrogant and war-like. The Atlantean’s started to systematically invade the other cultures of the Mediterranean and at one time had extended their advances to the very borders of Egypt itself. But then the “Usual Innundation” struck the Earth, involving great earthquakes and floods. With little warning, Atlantis was engulfed by the ravages of the ocean, slipping beneath the waves never to be seen or heard from again.

The Egyptian priests, surprised by Solon’s ignorance of the destruction of Atlantis went on to say:

“The catastrophe must have escaped the notice of future generations because as a result of the devastation, for many generations, the survivors died with no power to express themselves in writing. The islands “Disappeared” All Disappeared, due to earthquakes and floods in a grievous day and night.”

The account of Solon and Atlantis are not the only ancient records that the Egyptians left us. In 1828, the Museum of Leiden in the Netherlands, obtained a copy of an ancient text known as the Impuwer Papyrus. This text describes a massive cataclysmic event that struck Egypt thousands of years ago and sent this remarkably organized civilization into total disarray.

I could go on with other stories and ancient text, papyrus, scrolls found but will leave it at that for now.-)

Also, are there aliens, or people before us that are currently living inside the Earth already?

On many different levels/dimensions!

If so, then what happens when we need to share/occupy their space underground also?

Underground will be a temporary thing, not everyone will go underground and there will still be many survivors, your chances are only better underground or in a stable shelter/structure/basement/cellar/ due to the high speed winds, tornadoes/hurricanes, earthquakes expected and so on. But I have more to add about surviving because it’s based on more than meets the eye. Think about the geometry/structure system of what I wrote about earlier and who really decides or has power/control over it all? If your time to go is today you will be taken, if your time was meant to happen when such an event takes place it will happen. The accidents we see on earth are not really accidents the way we see them, allowance of certain accidents happen regularly and things we consider to be chance are not always by chance.-)

How can we avoid them?

You don’t find them, they find you but there is nothing to fear and most of these beings are not what you think.

Will they avoid us?

Roughly 99.9999% of the time.-)

Are we now food for them?

Never in the way one imagine’s. -)
Seriously though, nobody will eat you but if you
Went back in time a few ancient human civilizations might.
Also you will probably never ever encounter one of these beings
Even after you die you will probably never meet one on a personal level.

There are many levels/dimensions of existence both higher and lower, these type of beings you are referring to come from alternate/ lower dimensions/realities of existence and are not what people make them out to be.

Thanks, EyesII

Anytime your welcome!

[edit on 4-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Well it's taken me two days to read through all of this and that's just reading ET-Man's posts on their own.........

Quite frankly, I'm shocked at some of the responses from fellow humans... I naively presumed that most humans were good and kind to each other, I see I still have a lot to learn and really is it any wonder we are in the mes that we are in considering some of the replies to this thread and the aggressive, closed- minded nature of some posters..... or, is there an underground, underlying reason for such aggression???

ET_MAN, can I just thank you for your bravery in laying yourself down in front of the wolves lair, specifically ATS... of all the forums you could have chosen this would always have been the hardest to get your message across...

We, as humans have been conditioned for millennia, each of us needing our little niche in which to explain our confusing , at times empty existence on this planet.... I always, since I was a very young child, had a nagging feeling, deep inside that there was soooo much more to what we have been told.... Over a year a go now, I began to find out what it was and it has been a confusing, painful, yet incredibly exciting and relief filled experience...

After reading all that you have posted, I can only say one thing....
I am not afraid of dying because I understand now that death is only as natural as breathing.... The fear of death comes from NOT knowing who we truly are and what happens to us afterwards.... It is ALL about knowledge, something that has been systematically hidden and kept secret from us for FAR, FAR too long....

It is hard to be a lone voice in a sea of rebuttal, I think many of us on here at some point can testify to that. It is difficult for us as humans that have been kept in the dark to accept that there are things we know nothing about but I truly feel we are at an incredible time in our evolution where we are being given the change to see and understand all that has been kept from us... It is our time and as such we should be acting with decorum and a willingness to learn that which we have yet to know....

Earth, I have come to understand, is a School, we come here with no knowledge of who we truly are and this is for a reason otherwise how would we ever learn if we already knew all the answers???... I believe many of us chose to be here at this time in order to experience something so amazing that the experience and knowledge gained by us during this time will be collected as a whole for the universe to learn from and we are theoretically guinea pigs.....

I have come to an understanding recently whereby I am no longer afraid of anything ( ok maybe I still fear wasps, nasty little buggers) and have almost taken a stand back viewpoint of my life here.... I do not know when I am going to die but I no longer fear my death. ( and at times, lets face it recently, I occasionally long for it.... nah that's too blunt but you get my drift.... I'm TIRED and so are billions of others)

I'm not going to ask any questions per se because you have answered most of them in your previous posts of which I thank-you. The only thing I will enquire about is the Derbyshire Hills in England, would it be a logical place to go to should I survive the initial Earth Changes.... would it be above the water line or not because I'm not wasting my time running around and panicking my family if there is no chance... I would rather stay in our home with my partner and children and face whatever is coming together, hugging each other in peace, with love. It would be over so fast that it would be pointless to move.

I look forward to your video, I will be sending you an email, the clue is in the name, you will know who I am...
Good Luck and I will continue to follow your posts on here...
Many Thanks and Blessing
Torz xx

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join