It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

It's interesting because Dr. Deagle alludes to 'the great experiment' and it's final stages raining down on us in a fury due to the fact that they know that 'their time is running out'. They are allowed to do what they are doing but only because it is part of a greater design and because we need to take back everything that is rightfully ours in order to evolve as we were meant to be.

These 'things' that manifest themselves using husks (some peoples bodies), in order to try and achieve their final goals have always used the royal elite lineages and people of and in power.

They feed off our lifeforce/souls that have forgotten their connection to the source. These beings don't want us to find the missing and amnesiac thread that would give us back our birth right. This power apparently will blow us away with what we are truly capable of. If we discover that then they will all be defeated. Apparently this is what is happening now. We are beginning to discover the very thing they fear the most.

Et-Man I believe you know exactly what I mean by 'the experiment'.

Interesting times ahead. We are given an opportunity to push through all the veils and discover what has been hidden within us all this time.

Sounds strange but I have waited all my life for this. The final showdown.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
ET i have a few questions first i was wondering if you have the video ready that you were talking about? Second question, what is the forbidden knowledge/ forbidden archeology that you were refering to about other 95% of things that not yet been discovered of ancient egypt? And are we never supposed to know about the forbidden stuff and is that why it is still buried, or will it ever be discovered? Also you mentioned that you had some material that you could scan along with some documents? Is it possible that you could send me that info as well? I have really enjoyed reading this thread. Thanks,

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Hi Egyptia,

I always enjoy reading your thoughts and appreciate your comments on the subject.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustyknight31
ET i have a few questions first i was wondering if you have the video ready that you were talking about? Second question, what is the forbidden knowledge/ forbidden archeology that you were refering to about other 95% of things that not yet been discovered of ancient egypt? And are we never supposed to know about the forbidden stuff and is that why it is still buried, or will it ever be discovered? Also you mentioned that you had some material that you could scan along with some documents? Is it possible that you could send me that info as well? I have really enjoyed reading this thread. Thanks,

Hi Rustyknight31,

I do not have the video finished yet. I'm not a producer and this will be the first time putting anything together like this honestly, there is so much evidence/data I wish to present that I'm having a hard time fitting it all. Looking at possible alternatives right now for getting the information out in case it doesn't work out the way I hoped. I will definitely put it all together in one picture though one way or another by Oct 11th of this year.

Many things of ancient Egypt have already been discovered/found but have been covered up. I promise to provide more data/info on this at a later date.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just wanted to let everyone know I will be away for about a week but will answer all questions upon my return.

ET_MAN

[edit on 5-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
[edit on 5-9-2009 by TheWillOfYou]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by blujay

Hi Blujay,

I'm sorry but I respectfully do not fully subscribe to the Law of One!

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

[edit on 4-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

Then you have just outed your self. This is The law of the universe.

You can pull the wool over the UnEnlightened's eyes, but not the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Excellent thread. I have read every post in it (took the best part of my Saturday) and it was worth it.

A lot of sceptics seem unable to discuss topics such as this without being rude. Its not strange that a lot of people finally gives up trying to talk about things like this. ET_MAN has not given up and he has not insulted anyone back, and for that he has my respect.

Sometimes people can let their skepticism cloud their judgment. Thats a mistake if you are really after the truth.

I laughed a little when he got accused of doing this for the points. Like ATS points matters.
Frankly it might be a good idea to remove them altogether if people take them seriously.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Im going to ask some questions on the odd chance that you ET_MAN has something to say about it.

- Im thinking of the ugly or handicapped people in the world. If people pick their bodies and life before coming here, there must be some advantage to experiencing a lot of pain, otherwise nobody would pick that sort of life? Or is it bad karma for being a bastard in previous existences? In any case, its easy to see there is a lot of pain in lives like those. Why do people pick it?

- How come people are judged on their actions in this life (evil or good) when someone who does evil things may simply have had a very abusive dad or a mentally sick mother? It seems unfair that the person would then get punished for doing bad things since he is partly a product of his upbringing. Or what if they got born with mental issues? How can they then be responsible for their actions?

- What is the higher purpose of beings learning and evolving through lessons in different kind of existences? What is the end goal of the system?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
- Im thinking of the ugly or handicapped people in the world. If people pick their bodies and life before coming here, there must be some advantage to experiencing a lot of pain, otherwise nobody would pick that sort of life? Or is it bad karma for being a bastard in previous existences? In any case, its easy to see there is a lot of pain in lives like those. Why do people pick it?

I had exactly the same question but is finally answered and I believe I am convinced.

You see the soul must see it as a CHALLENGE.Because the soul must says what experiences I would earn if I was a handicap.And so it choose to manifest a life being a handicap.

All experiences here in life must been seen as CHALLENGES in order to know better ourself, our soul.Otherwise these mean nothing.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by kapodistrias]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi Blujay,

I respectfully do not fully subscribe to the Law of One!

This is The law of the universe.

If you don’t mind me asking, what makes you so confident it’s exactly, positively correct?

You can pull the wool over the UnEnlightened's eyes, but not the rest of us.

I respectfully do not fully subscribe to the Law of One where some truth can be found mixed in with fiction. (It’s a good read though.)

The pyramids were not created by thought, that is not to say that such creation is not possible but the world we live in is not like the movie “Dark City”. (Fun movie though)

Many look at the pyramids amazed but if those ancient civilizations came forward in time viewing today’s gidgets and gadgets they would be even more amazed.

Most technology in possession today was given to us by ET/Intervention, allowed for us to have in the same way certain technologies/knowledge was given to the ancients. (Always for a reason/purpose)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hi Copernicus, thanks for the nice comments!

Im thinking of the ugly or handicapped people in the world. If people pick their bodies and life before coming here,

Some are given the opportunity of choice on a certain level while others have little to no choice, everyone differing.

there must be some advantage to experiencing a lot of pain, otherwise nobody would pick that sort of life?

Every Being/Soul/Creator out there in existence from higher dimensions/existences most of them residing in paradise/utopia type worlds have experienced this pain and must go through this mortal process. There are very few who have come to earth without it being a requirement, Jesus and Buddha to name a few.

Or is it bad karma for being a bastard in previous existences?

If you want to look at it that way.-) If you’ve been a naughty kid in school then your gonna get a spankin. Lol The ultimate goal of life is to advance/progress turn our weaknesses into strengths and experience all things both good and bad, pain/suffering/misery, happiness, joy-all the emotions that are programmed into our minds and bodies. Sounds terrible/horrible and is for many but there is always a higher reason/purpose. This is part of growing/expanding and progression of the soul. Progression is the main reason why all must experience these things, preparing to one day become like those who Created us.

They are pushing us and are happy in advancing us in the same way we find happiness and joy in seeing our children advance/progress. We are little children and they have sent us to pre-school. As Creators/Teachers even though life can be terrible/horrible at times and seem unfair Creators/Teachers really do mean the best for us and care more than we could even love our own children being limited/mortal. They know all pain and suffering experiences are necessary and some things we see to be horrible/terrible are events necessary for our own welfare/advancement in the long run.

In any case, its easy to see there is a lot of pain in lives like those. Why do people pick it?

In most cases they don’t, pain is experienced differently by every individual depending on why that individual came to earth. Some people do not feel pain the same way you might. Some deaths that happen seem horrible/terrible but for the person who experienced it, it wasn’t as bad as people thought. Some people are taken quickly in many cases and pain is taken away upon death all depending on that particular individuals reason/purpose/test.

- How come people are judged on their actions in this life (evil or good) when someone who does evil things may simply have had a very abusive dad or a mentally sick mother?

The Creators/Family whatever you wish to call them see through everything and keep all things in mind. A person is never accused/judged but strung along to learn/experience what they need to learn/experience in this life. The judgment/accusation part only comes from man and the world down here but not from up there, they know exactly what every individual is experiencing and why. All things are understood and far more under control than imagined from the other side. Have you ever seen the movie “The game” with Michael Douglas?. He is strung along believing everything happening is real until he finally jumps off a building in the end only to be met with guests clapping their hands and a party with friends and family. You are living your own individual virtual reality game and upon death will be met in the same way. People are cheering for you and viewing/watching your life but as Michael Douglas in the movie had to really be pushed and experience things both good and bad so are you really being pushed and you have to experience things. Life is harder for some people than others but every single individual has their own reason/purpose of why they are here.

It seems unfair that the person would then get punished for doing bad things since he is partly a product of his upbringing.

All things are very well understood by the Teachers/Family/Creators, they understand you better than you understand yourself. The very experiences you went through and all feelings/emotions you experienced can be experienced/felt by them. They know right where you stand, there is no unfair punishment in fact there is no punishment in the way we think. You will be the one who wishes you could punish yourself for making wrong choices but it won’t happen (They won’t even let you if you wanted to). If you have missed some of the questions on this life’s test, you will simply have to study it over and take it again until you get it right.

Or what if they got born with mental issues?

Happens for many reasons but is never by accident.

How can they then be responsible for their actions?

In some cases they can’t, but there still is a game/test being played with that individual. Some mentally handicapped are placed here for others, there is a very complex test being played out on earth and on so many different levels. (illusions are everywhere.) If I was to tell someone that time does not really actually exist to the Creators/Teachers in the way we perceive it to be they would quickly dismiss this suggestion. We could all be on pause mode and never know it.

What is the higher purpose of beings learning and evolving through lessons in different kind of existences? What is the end goal of the system?

The end game goal for this life is to gain knowledge/understanding of all mortal things knowing them first hand having experienced them for ourselves. The end game goal is to be in a position to create your own creation and help those who you create advance/progress just like those helping us advance progress now. That is where true, happiness/joy will be eternally found and that is why you exist. It was never to suffer and experience torment/pain but to get through all the exams/tests and move up the ladder and become one in heart/spirit with those who Created you who are part of your family/loved one’s just not from this earth. It’s a never ending infinite ladder and you are working your way up just like everyone else is in the same way the Creators/Teachers are working their way up to even higher/greater things. Eternal progression is infinite and can be found in all things, for man infinity is still beyond comprehension/incomprehensible!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hello

I am new here. I just found this and started to read this yesterday.
And I want to ask about safe locations.
What about Iceland and Norway?

Thanks
Nordurland

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN -- Thank you for devoting so much time to this.

Could you tell me how Southwest Pennsylvania will do? Pittsburgh, to be more percise. I apologise if this was already mentioned but I missed it.

Thank you so much!!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nordurland

Hi Nordurland,

Iceland,

As surprising as it may sound, when Iceland rides on a fault line and today has active volcanoes melting the glaciers with their increasing eruptions, Iceland will not suffer unduly from earthquakes and volcanoes during the shift. This is due to the spread of plates, rather than compression, in Iceland's part of the world during the shift. In the scripted drama that emerged during the hour of the shift, Europe and Africa has been pulling east during the week of rotation stoppage, causing the coastlines along the Atlantic to sink. Where Iceland's coastline does not pull down during this rotation stoppage, being beyond the main tug along the equator, this is an example of stretch, not compression, for Iceland's fault line. When the crust starts to shift, the Atlantic Rift rips, creating a separation at the fault line where Iceland rides, and the roiling magma has many places to flow, so the press upward into volcano spouts is not present. Why would magma chose such a difficult path when it can spread outward, laterally. Thus, Iceland will be no more troubled by volcanoes than today, and the earthquakes expected to be a few singular jolts, rather than the endless jiggling that compression areas experience.

Iceland will have a radical change of climate after the pole shift, as it will be located under the new Equator, rather than in the frozen north as it is today. Being a land of high mountains as well as ice, and used to garnering a living from the sea, icelanders will fare well both in surviving the shift and in the Aftertime. The major problem during the week of rotation stoppage will be the rise in tides as water flows from the Equator to the poles. This will likewise cause higher tides inland during the sloshing about that the oceans will do during the shift itself. Afterwards, during the two year period when polar ice will melt, including any large bodies of ice under the new Equator such as Iceland will present, the danger will lie in sudden release of melted ice water from mountain lakes. Survivors should take care not to be located in gullies, or potential gullies, between such lakes and the sea.

Norway,

Norway has the same high ground advantage as Sweden, but by bordering the coastline will be assaulted with both tidal waves from the Atlantic's sloshing and higher tides at the poles while the Earth stops rotation for a week. This higher tide makes the tidal waves more forceful, such that they wash farther inland before dissipating. Thus, those in Norway must seek higher ground than their counterparts in Sweden, during the shift. The fjords in Norway will find the water level dropping at first, during the week of rotation stoppage. Then during the shift, as the Atlantic rips, this will not create an increase in water level. As we have described for the bay for Sweden and Estonia, sloshing will occur, with water rushing into and out of the bay to and from the Atlantic. The fjords are deep, and the cliffs along them steep, and in particular narrow. Thus, there may be tides running along them, but sloshing from side to side is unlikely to be much. Those at the ends of the fjords may need to worry about water rushing inland a bit.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

Hi Abby,

Pennsylvania.

Coastal areas along the eastern seaboard of the US will experience deceptive inundations during the pole shift. First the appearance of receding water during the stopped rotation when water flows to the poles, then the appearance of further receding as the Atlantic widens, and then a steady and strong return of the water beyond its former height as the water again settles briefly at the new poles before returning to the equator during resumed rotation. Thus, even without the tidal waves and influence of the melting poles, eastern seaboard locations will be fooled and then inundated by sea water. The mountainous regions in western Pennsylvania, where now considered an area difficult to farm and with industries tied to coal mining in the past, will prove to be a safe place not only during the shift itself but during the Aftertime. Ocean access will be provided by the St. Lawrence Seaway, which will widen to the extent of becoming an inlet bay to the Atlantic. The climate likewise will improve somewhat for western Pennsylvania, after the shift.

The greatest danger, as with all land bordering the eastern seaboard, will be from survivors moving inland. Where these survivors come from Wall Street or Washington DC, they will have the attitude that they should be waited upon, and will be aggressive in trying to take over any flourishing settlement they discover. The Amish, farming in this state, will find themselves with numerous unwelcome visitors just ahead of the shift, as these farms are literally within walking distance of urban areas along the coast. During the week prior to the shift, when the Earth stops rotation, lack of services will empty the store shelves, and those who are able will aggressively seek out self sustaining enclaves, which the Amish are known to be. Moved inland from the coast, these hungry survivors will then be pushed into the foothills by rising water from the land stretch that will precede the shift, and the melting poles that will follow the shift. Thus all mountain land closely bordering seaboard cities will be crowded, without the resources to feed all the survivors.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you!!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I’ve received quite a few emails with mostly the same questions so decided to post this.

What are extraterrestrials?

First we need to define the world extraterrestrial:
Extraterrestrial is a big statement/word but really only means something non-terrestrial or not of this third dimensional world. So technically anything not-originating from earth out there in the universe, all life forms of extraterrestrial origin. Technically those who believe in Angels or God/Gods are “Not of this world” and of extraterrestrial origin. Asking what extraterrestrials are is a big question because there are infinite extraterrestrials “Not of this world” in existence as we know it. Some from within our third dimensional universe, some from other dimensions higher/lower densities and some coming from even other places of existence that cannot be described/defined.

Here is the Wikipedia definition of extraterrestrial.

“Extraterrestrial life is defined as life which does not originate from planet Earth. The existence of life outside the planet.

How many extraterrestrials are visiting earth?

A big question that I’m sure I could never completely answer to your satisfaction having no idea how many extraterrestrials out there are visiting earth but I would imagine many more than we think, in the hundreds or more who knows. (Someone up there does) Whatever beings/ET’s/Visitors from whatever dimensions, planets, existences that do visit earth which are not of the program running on earth are allowed access/view to earth and it’s occupants without interfering with the ongoing terrestrial program.

Most ET’s always remain incognito in disguise/cloaked/invisible in most cases. The one’s simply passing by visiting earth do not interfere and are not allowed to. Earth is not that unique of a destination within the Milky Way, there are many other planets out there with humans on them just like this one, in the hundreds of millions to billions. There is a class in session on earth and we are being quarantined here for a reason without having knowledge of all that is really going on right under our noses. In our third dimensional universe/world only certain types/races of ET’s have been allowed to interact with the human species including the originators of the human species that look just like us. Some may think it’s without anyone’s control of what happens on earth that is not the case at all. There are no accidents being made from higher dimensions who say Yay or Nay on what beings have access down here and they do not make mistakes. IF something wasn’t supposed to get through for a reason/purpose they won’t make it through.

Why don’t they allow people on earth to know about them?

Class is now in session and most of earth is taking their exam, there are stage props and illusions all around us, even within our own DNA/bodies. We are here to face the pain, the sorrow and the many other hardships of life. We are not supposed to know why were here, (most of us) we are not supposed to know who we are or where we came from, where we are going and so on. This is all part of the test/quarantine and forbidden knowledge, if we knew absolutely without a shadow of a doubt about why we came here, who we are, where we are going etc. It would affect our decisions that we were supposed to make all on our own in the (Unknowing). The test would be void and your judgment/choice would be based on not your own decision making but on what you found out, remembered or learned. It would be like someone handing you all the answers to your own personal test/exam. Simply putting it, having the answers or a worldwide disclosure taking place (With the big picture) would be Cheating. The Teachers are already pacing up and down the corridor with rulers in their hands so you better be good. They know who’s been naughty and who’s been nice so you better think twice.-)

Are there any evil extraterrestrials?

I knew I couldn’t avoid this question for too long, I will try to simplify this answer to the best of my ability. All things have opposition and must have opposition and it’s also part of the test/classroom/quarantine/experience. If there were zero negative inter-dimensional and physical beings on earth then the test would be too easy, unfair and unbalanced. Without negative energies/entities to face there would be no experience of negative energies answering consequence to action. Pain, suffering, misery and hellish type experiences are not fun but unfortunately necessary for some who need to learn their lesson and get with the program. The test can be a very real experience but we do have control over how we play this game and what choices we make in life. Not everyone suffers but some have brought things on themselves of their own freewill, while others have been allowed to experience/face such adversities.

Some people may have almost perfect lives, while others horrible/terrifying/abusive one’s. This test/life is not easy but you need to see it for what it is, just a test. Then you wake up and the Creators/Teachers/Guides grade the test. Waking up is simply leaving your body when it’s your time to go. This reality is foggy, strange (Like a dream) in comparison to the other side after leaving this body. This reality is equivalent to what our dreams feel like in comparison to being awake in that one. So let’s all continue to “Dream” and make the dream a good one, stay on the right path that deflects the negative. Nothing has access to you unless it was either allowed for a particular reason/purpose or you allowed it to happen through consequence to your own actions. There are no accidents on this one.

Keep weight off your shoulders, free yourself from your conscious making things right with those you have wronged. Stay positive to the best of your ability, look on the bright side of things, reject negative energy/disregard the negative side. Beings/Entities/ET’s that are what we label “Negative” “Service to Self” or “Evil” are beings intentionally allowed to roam earth but they cannot have access to you unless you allow it or have it coming to you. In the same way that you can avoid getting in a car accident by not drinking and driving. We have a choice in most cases (Majoritively Speaking), based on your actions there are consequences and in some cases entities/beings/ET’s take a real physical shot at you if given access and it’s true these entities would tear you apart/destroy you like a wild ferocious animal if given the opportunity/freedom to do so. (But they don’t have access, but in rare cases it has been given them)

There are two sides playing out this game “Adversary” “Advocate’s”.
The darker side negative beings have been labeled throughout history and called many things such as ‘The Devil” “Demons”, “Evil Spirits”, “Fallen Angels” “Reptilians’ “Draconians” “Ghosts” “Poltergeists” “Vampires” “Dragons” “Monsters” and so on. They all come from the same general group, they are the “Adversaries” of man and they were dumped here for a reason/purpose. What is the reason? Well it’s all part of the test.-) Some of these beings can appear and manipulate form/appearance and all of these negative beings are not the same beings simply changing forms but multiple beings coming from this dimension, other dimensions and some who have remained here on earth and are of terrestrial origin. Some with physical bodies just like we have. I think I have said enough on this one.-)

Why don’t the benevolent extraterrestrials help us from the evil one’s?

If we only really knew, they are always helping/guiding us on a continual daily basis more than one can imagine, they are most likely helping you right now as you read this message. There is a continual battle going on but not in the way people think. We make the choice, freewill is really our greatest tool down here and the most important thing. The Creators/Teachers/Advocate’s can lead us and try to guide us, give us inspiration, thoughts, intuitions in making the right decisions but they cannot do it for ourselves. Ultimately we have to make that decision and act upon it, there are also “Adversaries” whispering, suggesting, placing thoughts into us on the other side. We must make the choice between one or the other. By making too many wrong choices of following the negative we are only giving the negative more access to us. This is a law of consequence to our own actions.

Why don’t the extraterrestrials help cure all disease, stop war so innocent people won’t suffer?

Sounds like a good idea right-) Well we are here for the disease, war and suffering simply put. We are here to experience all of it both negative and positive and the more negative that’s taking place on earth ,the more access the negative “Adversaries” have.
Consequence to actions! Some like to call it “Karma” What we put out does come back to us.

What do the extraterrestrials look like that you have been in contact with?

Big question: I have had the opportunity to experience multiple beings on “Adversary side” and on “Advocate side” It’s a strange thing really, those who usually experience visitations from Benevolents’ always seem to have to face the “Adversaries” at one point or another. Maybe not all but in some cases.

The benevolent beings of higher dimensions look something like this but I could never find an accurate picture, they really are beyond what I could ever describe or anyone could ever draw but I will do the best I can in describing them. I found these on yahoo images it’s really the best I can do on this unless I took the time to draw something.

Image #1
www.bbsradio.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.bbsradio.com...

Trying to show that some of these beings are full of light and colors that we don’t have on earth. There is a very bright aura surrounding them of all kinds of colors hundreds of times more beautiful then any rainbow. Just looking at them makes your entire body tingle everywhere inside like someone is filling you with pure energy. It’s that tingling feeling that almost makes you laugh, better than any drug by hundreds of times not that drugs are something good for you but just trying to do the best I can here with describing.

Image #2
www.zakairan.com...

Image #3
www.zakairan.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.zakairan.com...

They have a bright aura around them filled with many colors from multiple spectrums we don’t have on earth, these particular beings have white brilliant clothing made of unexplainable material I could never put into words, more bright then ever possible on earth. The room also becomes brighter and brighter before they show up and it’s almost like a conduit/wormhole opens up directly above you. (The room is filled with light brighter than any room could ever be filled with and it’s coming from literally nowhere or so it seems because these ET’s are not shining the light around the room but it is just there like the sun shining at it’s brightest. (That is the best I can describe it.)

Everything feels like pure magic, and it’s a very familiar feeling like you have been there many times or experienced it many times. De ja Vu feelings! You feel at peace around them, it’s almost like you’ve been there a million times before. They take all sorrow and worries from you somehow if you have any, you are filled with indescribable bliss and feelings of joy, you have glimpses of things from higher and lower dimensions and you are taken to places, time seems to be absent or there is no sense of it like earth is on pause mode just for you.

Image #4 Another example of light surrounding them but 100’s of more colors than this indescribable color/aura/glowing etc.
www.agni-age.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.agni-age.net...

Doing the best I can to find pictures.

Image # 5
www.solrosen.de..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.solrosen.de...

Looks like I’m running out of pictures to fit the description now. They float in the air above the ground without touching, they can show up in physical bodies or light bodies just like ours in the same form but there is something about their bodies different, there is pure love energy felt or almost coming off of them continuously in circles/vibrations, hard to explain and they can change form if they wanted to. The aura and brightness is unbelievable something that can only be experienced for yourself. The feeling is overwhelming and it makes you want to just leave earth and stay with them forever.

Just being around them can quickly bring one into tears of indescribable happiness because the feeling is so great and overwhelming you want to stay there forever and never leave. After they leave you feel really empty and it’s hard to get back to this reality The above description is of the higher dimensional beings, there are many other benevolent beings of this dimension and higher one’s some looking completely different than humans in other forms but I could never describe them all, this is just one of many but these are the one’s who are mostly/continually watching over us.. I have been taken places with some memories and others I could never remember because my mind couldn’t take the memories or even process/comprehend them unless with these beings or out of the body. There is a change that takes place to my own physical body just to remain in their presence and go with them if it’s physical, I can’t describe it.

One thing I want to say is there are a lot of things to look forward to when we finally pass this test. Things beyond all comprehension/description, we are all creative and artists, someday we will create our own worlds however we want.. I could take it much farther and talk about this more but feel that is about all I should say.

Hope this clears up some things pertaining to Creators/Teachers/ET’s/Advocate’s/Family/Friends/Guides/ etc. (THEY ARE WATCHING) I have been getting a lot of the same questions so thought I would post this here.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

[edit on 6-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi ET Man,

When looking at google sky and similar, there is an area which is blackened out, noticable when using the infrared tool. Is this the brown dwarf which is heading our way?

Also, regarding Australia, I read what you suggested will happen here and was wondering whether we would have to travel 200+ km inland since alot of the great dividing range is less than that distance from the coast. As the east coast is due to rise how high do you think we need to be?

I look forward to your video and thank you for all your hard work to communicate your knowledge to us.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Thank you for the answers ET_MAN and yes, I have seen The Game so that was a excellent analogy.

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join