It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tir_McDohl

Hi Tim McDohl,

It appears that ET_MAN is a luciferian because he worships the top of a pyramid. The eye of Horus sits at the top. Horus is another alias of Lucifer's.. He deals with these so called 'higher beings' or 'angels' which seem to be nothing more than the fallen ones deceiving him.

Please show me where I have stated that I worship the top of a pyramid, am Luciferian or worship anything for that mattter? I think you have clearly misread what I have written. I do not worship anything understanding that higher dimensional beings even/Creators do not need worship. However I can see/understand that the majority of man seems to need a God or Gods and needs something to worship.

I understand that the Creators have allowed religions of the world to exist for Man as religions were never created for the Creators. There is nothing wrong with being religious if it's for the right reasons to better yourself, gain discipline, serve others, find hope, peace and so on and that is probably all I should say on this subject.

Not that I would ever judge a person but didn't someone once say:
"Judge not lest ye be Judged."

Best Wishes!

[edit on 1-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It`s hard for me to believe some of the things your saying. What if I were to say that the object you talk about is nothing more then a story? A story set up to keep the masses on edge, or, in fear. Our entire solar system is going through a change as we speak. We are passing through what is known as an energy field. It radiates out from the center of our universe. It is what holds the universe together. It is the energy that helps in the evolution in all things, from the smallest of microbes to the planets and stars themselves. An evolution that we are now going through.

I see your on the bandwagon that supports the planet X story. Well that`s all fine and dandy, but, when this theory is finally debunkt, which I believe it all ready has, what will your story be then? Ummm, ET deflected it away from us? Sorry, I don`t think so. I do believe there are other races here helping us through this evolutionary shift we are going through, it`s called help those who are less evolved. Sure, we want to think that it`s all going to be action packed, like the planet X story, but it`s not I hate to say.

You say your a light being, well, we all are. From one light being to another, my gut feeling about some of the things your saying are not true, and I`d be more then happy to debate you on these things.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Reading this thread has sort of given me a new lease on life. I'm just gonna come out with it. Drumroll please...

I AM REALLY LIZ TAYLOR.

I know you all think I'm kidding now but I'm not. My assistant, Georgie, helped me get signed up. I just wanted to be a regular person for a change. And I'm feeling more and more regular every day.

You can still call me Bombeni, but seriously, you know the truth now.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

dude, i totally think you should mount guns on your dog.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I don't know how to do that, I only learned how to turn a computer on a year ago. Maybe Georgie can do that, unless you are offering yourself?

Edit to add: Either way I think we should leave changing my avatar up to ET Man. Only he knows what the future holds...

And here all along I thought it was my hairdresser. Ha.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It`s hard for me to believe some of the things your saying.

Much expected , I will do my best to present all information/evidence available on the subject then ultimately the decision is yours.

What if I were to say that the object you talk about is nothing more then a story? A story set up to keep the masses on edge, or, in fear.

Then I would tell you everyone has freedom of opinion and speech and I can respect everyone’s opinion/freedom of speech.

Our entire solar system is going through a change as we speak. We are passing through what is known as an energy field. It radiates out from the center of our universe. It is what holds the universe together. It is the energy that helps in the evolution in all things, from the smallest of microbes to the planets and stars themselves. An evolution that we are now going through.

I would tell you that earth and all species are continually going through changes due to energy exchange/fields on a everyday basis coming from both within this universe and higher/lower dimensions right here on earth. I would tell you that all things happening are not based on the center of the Milky Way galaxy alone.

I would tell you that today, the science of astronomy is still in it’s infancy, I would tell you that earth knows little about it’s own solar system and even less about the universe at large. I would tell you that even the little earth does know (or at least thinks it knows) about it’s own solar system has only recently been discovered.

I would tell you Uranus was completely unknown about until higher powered telescopes were produced in 1781. I would tell you that Neptune wasn’t figured out mathematically until 1846, and Pluto until 1930. Astronomers still struggle to just identify objects within earth’s own solar system, it wasn’t until 1999 that Prospero, Setebos and Stephano, three of Uranus’s moons were discovered. In 2003 astronomers announced the discovery of three new moons on the Planet Neptune. The first brown dwarf wasn’t confirmed until 1995 and astronomers know very little about these objects to date.

After Pluto was discovered in 1930 it became evident that something was still out beyond it, several decades after this discovery astronomers continuously observed the outer planets of the solar system and noticed strange wobbles, behaving like something was pulling at them from deep space. (Something massive existing outside the solar system.)

Astronomers concluded that something else was out there, something extremely massive with an incredibly strong gravitational pull, perturbing the outer planets of the solar system. Astronomers labeled this unknown object as Planet X. (X) Simply stands for “Unknown” The ancient civilizations also misinterpreted this object to be a planet or comet having zero knowledge of what a brown dwarf is. Astronomers have since started looking at the possibility of it being a “Dark Star’ Due to it’s incredible gravitational affect it’s demonstrating on the outer planets.

In 1972 the Institute of Theoretical Astronomy in Leningrad used the perturbations in the orbit of known comets to help calculate this object. In the same year, astronomers at the Livermore Radiation Laboratory in California used the perturbations in the orbit of Halley’s comet and two other objects to also mathematically demonstrate the existence of this massive and mysterious object traveling outside the visible solar system.

By the late 1970’s, most astronomers had enough theoretical and mathematical evidence to be convinced that something was out there. Most astronomers then concluded the only thing left to do is identify this dark, mysterious object and determine its exact orbital track. Focus then changed to finding where this object was going/headed and when. Then in the early 1980’s the search for this mysterious object strangely escalated in intensity at NASA and other governmental institutions. In 1981 the following statement was made“Astronomers readying telescopes to probe the outer reaches of our solar system”

Dr. Tom Van Flandern of the US Naval Observatory states this objects path is highly elliptical like that of a comet. Throughout the early 1980’s NASA searched desperately for this object but could not find it even though they had powerful light gathering telescopes pointed in it’s general direction due to the object not emitting any visible light. On January 30th 1983 an article from New York Times states:

“Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some giant gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence that’s far away and unseen, a large celestial object that may be the long sought Planet X.”

Later that same year in 1983 NASA’s newly launched IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite) spotted a large, dark, mysterious object coming towards us from the depths of space. Their discovery was mentioned in a 1983 Washington Post interview with the chief IRAS scientist from JPL in California. Dr. Gerry Neugebauer. The article states:

” A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion, by an orbiting telescope (IRAS) So Mysterious is this object that astronomers do not know it if is a planet, a giant comet, or a nearby proto-star (dwarf star) that never got hot enough to become a star.”

You will notice the object is unknown to them at this point and they could change the search from Planet X to Object X or (X) For Unknown. Pioneer 10 & 11 were eventually launched for this very purpose of detecting and finding what is out there, so what do you think they found?

I see your on the bandwagon that supports the planet X story.

Just to make this clear (X) simply means Unknown to astronomers, the object is not a planet but a brown dwarf. The coming informational video will give you a run down on things that I cannot fully share at this time. The object is out there and headed this way, it’s not a matter of IF but WHEN. I suggest you watch the video once released for further details.

Sorry, I don`t think so. I do believe there are other races here helping us through this evolutionary shift we are going through.

I’m not sure exactly what you mean when using the terminology of evolutionary shift, what I can tell you is that ET’s on many levels have always been around helping Man in many unseen ways. Using the word ET is a very broad term and many beings can fit into this category so to make this clear ET’s that are coming here from elsewhere on a physical level merely visiting are not involved with us on the level that the ET’s are who play a part in creation and helping humanity from higher dimensions.
(Always behind the scenes).

Let’s just call these particular ET’s beings of Angelic nature because most of them look nothing like the typical physical visitor/beings shown online like Grey’s for example or even other races.

Sure, we want to think that it`s all going to be action packed, like the planet X story,

I truly hope people aren’t out there wishing for this event to come because it’s not going to be fun N games when it does. I hope the day never comes personally but hoping that you will never die won’t stop the inevitable.

You say your a light being,

Have I ever said I was a light being?

Well, we all are. From one light being to another,

I’m sorry but for the meantime you are a human and so am I. lol

My gut feeling about some of the things your saying are not true, and I`d be more then happy to debate you on these things.

I respect everyone’s freedom of speech and opinion but I am not here to debate merely provide information that I have pertaining to this upcoming cyclic event. I know for myself that it’s coming so there is no need for a debate.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I don't need any points, i don't really care about them, here's the thing, you said you came with a message, but the message you delivered was that from someone else, a message that had already been delivered years ago, and failed to come true then, your message is the same one, including a map from that last time, only thing different is that there's a new date now.

Then, the rest is, as i said and other have already stated, things we already know, common sense and things that can be read on any spirituality book.

So the problem is, the messages are and were delivered by someone else at some point on human history, for the rest of the things you say, angels, aliens, time travel or whatever, we have heard that tons of times and there's a pattern that all those people follow that leads to people forgetting about what did happen and didn't happen at the start of the thread, and to get confused and at the end give up resisting and fall into 'believer mode', this is pretty simple.

I know more than what you think, just because i don't say it it doesn't mean it is not there, there's a reason why i asked a few things in my other posts, and there's a reason i replied to that other comment about the Angels, and as soon as i return, in about two hours, i'll get to that.

If you really don't care about the ATS points and all that, you can ask a mod to ban your current user name and create a new one, only you can do that, and points can't be given away to another account.

But anyway, you did answer as i though you would my comments and other comments i read before posting today.

Kai

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi again ET Man
I Really appreciate your reply,and will of course take your advise and make sure my son ,daughter in law, and the baby do also.
Once again really big thanks.!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello Et_Man;
I am curious about Vancouver Island, which is a ferry ride away from Portland, Oregon. I have had dreams about this but was wondering if your knowledge is similar to what I have dreamt. The geography is quite interesting considering where the locations of the surrounding mountains are and it's mainlands.

In one of the White Brotherhood Book's of Enoch it names several safe locations throughout the world, which apparently this region is one of them.

Just curious.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Question: Are the Stone people and the watchers friend or foe?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

I Kaifan,

I’ve chosen to continue this thread due to the hundreds of emails from ATS members I’ve received in which many have requested/wanted me to come back. I’m not really sure what’s your reason Kaifan but it’s quite obvious/clear that your out to smear my character and disrupt the thread. Keep in mind I’m doing this on my own time for others not myself. Whatever is behind your reasons, nobody is forcing you to be here and I’m not force feeding any of this information to anyone, rather quite the opposite. I’m simply putting the data out there for people to look at consider.

You have already pre-judged me I see. I think you should take a step back and if you don’t agree with what has been said so far find a new thread. Why even waste your time with this one? Unless of course you have other intentions? You should wait for the informational video then tell me I don’t have anything important to say or new on this subject. I am not affiliated with any other websites or groups like you have suggested and I have never claimed or talked about this subject in the past to anyone until just recently.

I hope you stick around for the information’s sake but if you’re here to debate then I must kindly decline. I will post information I have and that is all, there is no debating for me at this time, but I will challenge you once the informational video is released and then you can come back and debate about it. Fair enough?

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Your very welcome Illece and I wish
you and your family all the best!

p.s. There still is time and I’m sure you will take notice of the signs that will precede this event.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Hello Et_Man;
I am curious about Vancouver Island, which is a ferry ride away from Portland, Oregon. I have had dreams about this but was wondering if your knowledge is similar to what I have dreamt. The geography is quite interesting considering where the locations of the surrounding mountains are and it's mainlands.

Hi Egyptia,

Can you please be more specific on what region of Vancouver island you are referring to? The Gulf Islands, Sunshine Coast or Greater Vancouver area? Are you living there now and if so where? Not that I plan on dropping by but that would be nice.-)

In one of the White Brotherhood Book's of Enoch it names several safe locations throughout the world, which apparently this region is one of them.

Very interesting subject actually, yes many ancient civilizations text and books talk about this occurring in the past many mentioning places of safety with stories of where people hid and how they survived.

Just curious.

I cannot say I blame you for being curious I would be to knowing an object such as this is due to pass.-)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by carolina

Question: Are the Stone people and the watchers friend or foe?

Hi Carolina,

What are you referring to exactly when you say Stone people? (I think I may have an idea of what you mean but can you please give further detail on your definition of Stone people?.)

The Watchers: Are you referring to what most people consider or label to be the watchers in ufology/alien subjects? The so called greys talked about or are you referring to the Watchers of the world in general?

There are so many ET’s on so many different levels out there technically “Watching”. Please give me more specifics so I can interpret and answer correctly. However I must say that the majority of those visiting not physically based here or from higher dimensions but merely visiting are neither friends or foes but are visitors and that is all.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

The Island is called Vancouver Island and it is off the coast of Vancouver mainland. The region that is populated is the Southern part because the Northern Island is mainly old growth forests with no roads. The Island basically consists of rock formations. It is on the West Coast of Canada but very close to the Portland border of the U.S.

The Island itself is not large : Length from North to South: 460 kilometres (286 miles) - almost the length of Ireland.

The Highest mountain: Mt. Golden Hinde at 2,195 metres (7,201 feet) - almost at the geographic center of Vancouver Island. Second highest is Elkhorn Mountain at 2,166 metres (7,106 feet) and then Mount Colonel Foster at 2,129 metres (6,985 feet).
This is the largest island on the North American west coast.

Quote from: Wikipedia:
"Vancouver Island is located in the southwestern corner of the province of British Columbia. It is separated from mainland Canada by the Strait of Georgia, Johnstone Strait, and Queen Charlotte Strait, and from the United States by the Strait of Juan de Fuca. To the west of the island is the Pacific Ocean".

The areas most populated are Victoria and surrounding areas of small towns. I am debating whether to relocate and if so where would be a good place on the West Coast here in Canada.
Hope this helps.

There are a surprising amount of people that believe this area to be on an energy grid of some kind because of it's location.

The other area which is of considerable interest to the West Coast of Canada is Penticton a city in the Okanagan Valley of the Southern Interior of British Columbia, Canada between Okanagan Lake and Skaha Lake.

For some reason this area has a strange pull for me. This too is surrounded by mountains and appears protected. My intuition is telling me that this is a good location but I don't know why?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Egyptia]

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Hi again Egyptia,

Here's some information that I haven't added or subtracted from:

Canada,

"All of Canada fares well during the coming pole shift, and depending upon its altitude will fare better after the pole shift than before, due to the climate changes. Canada in the main is not criss-crossed with earthquake faults of active volcanoes, and thus suffers less from the direct effects of earthquakes and exploding volcanoes during the pole shift. Due to the shifting crust, most surviving Canadians will also find themselves in a warmer climate too. Canada will be positioned above the equator in a temperate zone after the pole shift, in a wamer strata than at present. Where Canada is an ally of the US government, it is not all that comfortable with the giant to the south, and will rebel against any attempts to control Canadian lands after the pole shift. However, within Canada there are many factions that will battle with each other for resources. Where the Canadian people are resourceful and used to living in a harsh land deeply frozen during the long winters, in the cities as in all industrialized countries, the populace is soft and will be unprepared for Aftertime living when food stuffs are not imported. Religious factions, racial unease, and class differences will create tensions in tight times beyond what is already experienced, and should be anticipated.

The worry Canadians should be concerned about is one that will sneak up on them, in the days leading into the pole shift and in the two years following. Much of Canada has a low altitude, and where land lies lower than 650 to 700 feet, this will be inundated within two years due to the melting ice caps of the old poles, now under the equatorial sun. Much of Canada is low lying land, as is much of Russia. When the Earth stops rotation, water slung toward the equator will drift toward the poles, creating some inland flooding in land near the poles. After the shift, when the poles rapidly melt under the equatorial sun, melted water will move toward the point of least resistance, which may often be inland if blockages occur. In any case, if one examines the sea level of land in eastern or northern Canada, one can see that the land will not be above water when the poles have completely melted. If situated in an area due to be inundated, survivors will have to repeatedly move ahead of the encroaching water, and take care they are not trapped on an island in the process!"

Vancouver,

"Vancouver will be a delightful place to live following the pole shift, with a far warmer climate, spared ice and snow in the winter, and close to the coastline as it is at present. Rising water following the polar melt will spare much of the mountains surrounding Vancouver, making the step out of the rising water fairly easy for survivors to deal with. For Vancouver, the issue is not being positioned after the shift, but surviving the shift itself. The West Coast in general will suffer from rapid subduction that will melt the rock in low lying places, due to heat from friction, and many local Indian tribes have tales and myths of such times. Tidal waves will assault the area, and volcanoes up and down the coast, dormant and active alike, will explode. Those who would survive might consider moving inland for the shift itself, and then returning. Be advised that bridges and roads will not be passable, so the return trip should be anticipated to be essentially on foot.

Vancouver Island has added drama as the Juan de Fuca plate will separate under the pressure of subduction and act as a separate entity from both the North America and the Pacific plates. This is the reason for the island having been created in the first place, during prior shifts. Because activity is compression, with the Juan de Fuca plate and the North American plates riding over plates sliding under, legends relay hot earth and boiling rivers. This will be less of a problem during this shift than in the past, as protecting layers of rock have already been pushed under the island. Nevertheless, two activities the coast will not have to deal with will be presented on the island:

1. The island is likely to drift further toward Alaska, during compression, and find itself faced with a new coastline as a neighbor. This would be in the range of 100 miles or less. Thus, survival sites or supplies harbored on the coast may not be close at hand after the shift, to be retrieved by boat.
2. Buckling and heaving upward during compression of the Pacific, during the hour of the shift, is likely to result in jolts sending survivors upward, a lateral quake, so survival in covered trenches needs to include a secure roof close to those lying in the trenches so they will not be dashed up.

After the shift and the polar melt, the island will find itself with more area above the 675 foot area, having gained 100 or more feet of sea level during the compression."

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you for this Et_Man;
It's stange because in my dreams the Island moves further up and out into the Pacific. The top half sinks somewhat and the mid section is raised spreading out with land so the Island has more mass around it's sides and is no longer thin and long. There are also new mountain regions that perk up due to compression throughout the middle section.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi ET_MAN,

Do you have any info on how Australia fares during this event?

I'm on the east coast, up on the Great Dividing Range.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mclmm

Hi Mclmm,

Australia,

"Australia will be in a good and bad situation at pole shift. The western 2/3 will go suddenly under water, due to the plate shared with Indian sliding under the Himalayas. However, the eastern 1/3 along with New Zealand will benefit from this, raising slightly out of the water, gaining land above where the melting ice caps will place sea level within two years after the pole shift. The eastern half of Australia and New Zealand benefit from this plate movement, lifting up as India is plunged under the Himalayas. Thus, even with the rising seas from melting poles, the mountains in eastern Australia and New Zealand will afford safe living areas.

Due to its attachment to the plate including India, the continent of Australia will both suffer and benefit from the coming pole shift. During those moments when the Earth's crust stops moving, after having been dragged along with the core during the pole shift, the western half of Australia will suddenly go under the waves. This will seem, to the stunned residents, as though a tidal wave were steadily moving inland, and where the crest of the wave will not at first be high, the waters will just keep rising until all not afloat are drown. Those in boats may survive, though there is risk of capsizing, and they will find themselves out at sea and the washing about that will occur afterwards."

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Bashing the Op won't help him explain his reasons for what he believes. As he is being compared to Blossom Goodchild who bless her heart; opened up to the world with information to help wake up the people. The Op only means to do us a favor as she did. Many of time when individuals step up like they have it may not be for the purpose they believe it to be. In fact when Goodchild made her date apparent something did happen. Most readers never noticed. You may find it helpful to look through the news reports of that time and find the trends of information that came through media sources. The following day the info that was being spoon fed to us stopped.
Dates are like time keepers, I thank all those who share with us those time(s) to be more present in ourselves is worth celebrating.

Goodchild said there would be total disclosure on such and such a date- that we would all see aliens- we never did, it never happened- there were no aliens- Goodchild obviously has a screw loose- heck probably even more than one screw loose- people like her are all about getting attention, even negative attention is better than nothing- it works for kids why not a screwy adult

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join