It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

The Holy Spirit is not a many spirits, which is why its the holy one-

The Holy Spirit is ONE Spirit that can be shared by 'All' Spirit intelligences, it's a Spirit that connects those who are in tune with it's frequency/station of Love & Peace in it's truest and purest form. Not all' spirits are Pure or Holy and there are many spirits differing in frequency/station/vibration. The spirit of Hate is not the same spirit as the spirit of Love. This is where you're misunderstanding the word 'Spirit', there are many types/kinds of Spirit, not Just ONE and they are not all the same.

When referring to an eternal being or infinite spirit-intelligence that is another type/kind of Spirit because it's the eternal 'You' that has always been without beginning or ending.

A Spirit-intelligence which is You is the Eternal Spirit of who You are. You the Spirit-intelligence have a choice to align with or be in tune with whatever 'Spirit' you've chosen to be in tune with based on your thoughts/choices/decisions/actions. The spirit of Hate is not the same spirit as the Spirit of Love and you cannot throw everything observed and seen throughout earth's perceived universe into one basket of 'All that Is.' The earth perceived universe is a miniscule grain of sand universe of Infinite others that were not constructed upon the same foundation of dark and light or the opposition structure.

As there are many channels on a TV set, so are there many frequencies/channels/stations of Spirit. Not all frequencies/channels/stations are that of the 'Holy Spirit' being Love & Peace in it's purest and truest from for what it really IS. Doing harmful acts towards others is not the ONE 'Holy Spirit' frequency/station of Love & Peace and those who do harmful acts towards others intentionally and knowingly out of Hate are not in tune with the frequency/channel/station of the 'Holy Spirit' which is that of Goodness, Kindness, Charity, Love and Peace in it's purest and truest form for what they really are. The Spirit of Truth does not lie and cannot lie because it goes against what it IS, which is the Spirit of Truth in it's purest and truest form.

Be wise in what spirit you choose to allow entry within you, for there are many spirits and they are not all Good or of the ONE Spirit of Love and Peace which is the ONE shared spirit in 'Oneness' in the many perfected mansions above and beyond earth's universe. In such a place there is no opposition structure but immortality where there is no pain, suffering or sorrow. You cannot look at earth's universe and compare it to the infinite and eternal because all things perceived/seen in earths' universe are in a process of 'becoming' residing within a mortal state of existence; in an imperfected state of existence.

When one compares an eternal spirit-intelligence or 'soul' to a seed and plant in a mortal state/condition they error in reasoning as that seed and plant resides within an opposition structure of mortality and is subject to birth and death being temporal with beginning and ending. You, the eternal spirit-intelligence of You (IS) not the seed or plant observed within nature and have no beginning or ending--- One cannot compare the infinite-Self (IS) of who You are as a Spirit-intelligence to anything found in nature, as all things found on earth reside within a temporal state of existence that could never be compared to that which IS eternal.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
you just were here, when are you gonna tell us what's gonna happen and the day?? it's been since 2009 you made this thread and other people have made preditions about things happening in december but no one gives details.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Many are talking of Spirit but what is their definition of Spirit ???

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET man, I just found your thread yesterday and have read up till you closed the thread back in 2009 and picked up again in the recent posts. I'm still trying to digest everything but something I've noticed...you don't seem to be the same person. Your manner of speaking now is much different than at the beginning. Am I wrong? If not, what accounts for the difference in your speech pattern?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I read this thread today and my light bulb started flickering & it reminded me of what I posted here yesterday...

Well..... take a look at the wikileaks logo.

It clearly depicts one world, dripping into another, like an hourglass. This alone should be ringing your cow bell

You can find the thread here: Link

Your thread is very interesting...though I am a simple gal and don't like to sort through complicated stuff too often unless it captures my attention.

I also feel that sometimes people can think too much about things and this can result in making those things more complicated then they really are.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

That which is the source of all life, the very innermost and animating cause of our being, of all life 'being', throughout all nature. The essence of 'god' the moves to and fro....the pressed outwardly, and became a expression of the 'IAM' which is the universe (a expression of the infinite one) as 'being'. The attributes of power, will, vibratory harmony, vastness, greatness, infinite potential and possibilities.

One could even say that spirit is the energy that is of all things...for all things are energy/vibration...but I think its much more then that, for it fills the seen and unseen....the visible and invisible.

To understand spirit in this way, one has to understand and accept that God is really all that truly exists....and that all things are only animating through the will and power of thee, by spirit, the breath of life. The source that sustains god...becomes the source that sustains all things that emanate from 'thee'.

As some others here believe in many spirits, I believe in one. ETman said earlier that there are many spirits and a example he used was the spirit of hate. If we take all the material worlds away and the illusion of separation away, there is no infinite spirit of hate. Such a attribute is only birthed through a cause and effect manifestation of spirit animating into flesh (the outward expression). When we take all seen things away, there is only one spirit without beginning and end, which is the very force of the infinite one, and really the only one that truly is.

I find it very strange while someone uses so many teachings of the bible and of Jesus, but then also limits the Spirit that fills their being, that is the breath to all life.

There are many attributes that are animated from this manifested world we are in due to the idea that we and all life, are something of a separate nature. This is where competition arises, pride arises, greed arises, jealousy arises, dishonesty arises, selfishness arises.

It is my belief that this is a constant occurrence-that before this universe and after this universe, there will again be a outwardly pushing of the IAM as Thee is constantly being, also will constantly express.

When we look at only a part of the universe, like 1 sun, or 1 planet, or 1 tree, or 1 atom, or 1 person, or 1 animal....we miss what is really going on here, as a 'whole'. We miss how all is interconnected, how it all works together, how different parts play a role in awakening the conscious being to see all is of 'one' work. Filled and fattened, but the 'one' spirit.

Can any of us imagine 'being' all by ourselves, without the influences of others, without the facets of nature, without the air that fills our lungs and food and water that sustains our bodies?

What we do and what others do, influences a part of the whole.

What kind of world would we be if we all understood this and focused on this. If we understood that the spirit that sustains my being is the same that fills yours...would this not effect how we then respond, react, and treat eachother? If the world realized it was one spirit being, in the experience/expression of a seemingly many....would harmony on earth not come easier and more naturally?

And then, if we all continue to think we are separate in our own right, that we are all divided, would we find harmony this way?

What is easy to not see is that what animates from the infinite one in expression, is perfect. The processing of this animation will knead itself out in spiritual realization of our oneness, of our true divine self that we are of and from, through discernment of what is of flesh (the cause and effect of flesh) and what is of spirit (our inner most true nature).

One does not have to believe in a infinite energy/source of God to live as the attributes of the spirit. One can become intune with this inner nature by honest living, keen observing, open to empathy and compassion for life, they can be in tune with the calling for harmony without belief and faith in a higher source. The beauty of this is through nature, we can find the need for harmony and see that its the only way for life to be its most prime potentials.

If someone behaves in a manner of hate...this is not an effect of a spiritual nature...but it is a nature of flesh, disharmony, separation. More then that, if someone acts in a hateful way, there are reasons and those reasons always link back to being in the flesh/experiencing oneself as a individual and seeing that they are separate from other individuals. For a long time now, people have wanted to blame something outside of us for bad things, bad behaviors, saying its spirits, the devil, ect....when the true source can be found right here, in the effect of the cause, of not seeing what we truly are.

There is no evil soul, there is no evil spirit...there is only cause and effect. The cause, is our true nature experiencing itself as a many....the effect is attributes like pride, jealousy, hate, greed, lust, ect ect ect.

Together, the design plays out in a way that harmony in life will be the only way our spiritual true nature can animate into its most prime potentials, prime possibilities, as a expression of the IAM, the infinite one.

I can not place into words or even claim to know fully, what is spirit. But I do find the need to use the word to try to explain the oneness we are all of....and the perfect holiness that the 'IAM' is. Trying to describe what is always to and fro, animating into all life, the very source/force that sustains our being and the universe's being.

We are a very small portion of this great expression if we look out into the universe and see all the planets, galaxies, suns, ect that cycle and process, that birth and die, and as we can look at a sun that dies, we see a womb created where new stars are born....it seems that most of this expression of Thee is perfectly processing and cycling life and death without any need for anyone to observe and perceive it occurring....its just 'being'....and to me this makes sense....as 'god' is always just being.

So as conscious beings, there seems to be a much deeper processing going on between the animator and the animation....the potential for actual awareness of not only the nature of consistently and constantly being, but also, the nature of harmony, the need for unity, a awareness of a inner nature of 'being'.

Another thing that points me in the direction of one spirit is to imagine life on another planet. Would they also not experience and see in the design interconnectedness? Through life, would they also not see how they influence eachother, how nature influences them, how life seems to be sustained by life itself.

It is my understanding that any being in the universe, can find this true nature of oneness, the call for harmony from their inner most being in spirit that fills them, that these understandings are in the very design and experience of life itself....once one can get around and past the idea that they are a self in their own right. It is my understanding that once any being can observe life from the standpoint of oneness, that they need no book or other man or being to tell them about where they come from or what they really are....that the design is so perfect, like its animator, that the understandings and important things to be in touch with this spirit that sustains their being, is within the very blueprint of all that is, its all around us, it fills us, it is everywhere working through everything.

It is my understanding, that the whole of the design is just as it needs to be and will use the works as a whole to lead to spiritual consciousness which leads to harmony in life, which is 'god' manifesting through its expression.

Jesus would be an example of that occurring. Imagine a world where every being had that understanding of being one with the father...imagine the harmony and unity that would occur...literally it would be like a heaven manifesting on earth. I think we all have the potential and hold the possibility, to become that Christ, to become that vehicle/instrument for the IAM's spiritual nature to shine outwardly.

I think there are planets with beings that also are on this same path, I think that some have figured out they are of one and they live more in a harmonic vibration through will and understanding....I think this process is going on throughout the universe and the very same understanding can be found throughout the whole design of nature, that we are of one spirit that has filled all life for 'being'.

And as I try to explain what spirit is to me, please do not think or take me as I limit thee to any bounds....I am trying to use human language and my limited human experience and perception....to explain something far beyond what this body/mind can understand.

To sum it up...spirit seems to be what fills and sustains all things while they are 'being'....even the infinite one. It is what moves to and fro....from 'god' and out into a expression of 'god'. The breath of life itself.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hate is not of a spirit...its a effect from the cause of flesh, god manifesting into a expression of thee self.

Hate is something that has reason to be, through the facet of a conscious individual. Thinking they are separate, attributes like envy, jealousy, desires, fears, lust, ect...are created. Only in the illusion of separation, does such a experience of the attribute of hate manifest. Its not a spiritual attribute or nature...its the nature of flesh, the illusion that we are separate, that causes this.

Its also not a mistake that such things occur in the design/expression of god. All things are used in the greater whole to awaken the true nature of what we are really of. While one thinks they hate someone, there is also hurt and loneliness, a feeling of unacceptance, a feeling of hurt.

Such a person hating....is lost to their true self. And others around them can use this behavior of hate to weigh and measure what they want to be and not to be...weigh and measure their own vibration between what is of flesh and spirit.

The illusion of separation causes many things to occur that are simple just cause and effect. If you trust God is perfect, that the spirit is holy, then you can see how all that occurs plays as a entanglement to the awakening of the god within all life.

Outside the illusion of separation...there is no hate, there is no envy, there is no lust, there is no jealousy, there is no competition, there is no pride, there is no greed....there is only harmonic vibration.

Its not a devil, its not evil spirits, its not something outside of us that causes 'bad things'....but it is within us, its a effect of thinking we are separate, its a effect of experiencing individualism amongst other individuals. The cause can be found, and it can be healed and cured and helped.

Our system of placing troubled people in jails and only punishing them does not work. Yes, there may be a small hand of those that can only see the flesh self in their life while here....but the majority need to be given faith by another being, need to be given hope by another being, the majority need another part of themselves in spirit....to show them a light. The last thing the majority needs is hopelessness, no faith. Many do what they do out of hurting, out of a reaction to emotional stress or reaction to the attribute of power that we think as individuals, we have.

The funny thing is, we do have power....what we do has the power to effect others and influence others. Just because someone is misusing such things for reasons of flesh....does not make them evil or dark or forever lost.

Each being expresses itself...and if that being has expressed itself through hate or hurt to another...then know that they are also hurt themselves. Its much easier to oppose them and stand against them then to pity them and try to understand where their flesh has manifested such behaviors and actions.

The spirit that fills my being is all throughout life...I can sense it in all life.

Sure, different emotions and actions do have different vibrations....but that doesnt make each different vibration a spirit. The spirit that fills ones being is not what does the hating, is not what does the envying, is not what misusing the attribute of power...it is only the nature of flesh/self/individualism that causes such things. And, this has its purpose, in the awakening to our true self.
edit on 28-7-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

They speak only word's, what action have these chosen?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This thread seriously needs to go viral on ATS again...seems like now is a better time than 2 years ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

I always wondered whether or not this thread is like the equivalent to "Mystery Shoppers Online".

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

People become victoms to their own suffering due to ignorance. It's their choice to change themselves.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Look I'm not going to argue with you. Have you tried The Law Of Attraction, to know it really does work? I have spent two years digging around here on ATS and 9/10 times it has caused my suffering of paranoia and misery due to horrible articles to read and topic's I refuse to go into because that ATS for you, it just reports information without the emotion.

I find this website mainly bombared with negativity and I'm sorry to those who have tried so hard to do differently. Ever since I got out of coo koo land with all this banter about change. What do people REALLY do. They just complain, complain, complain, complain. It's get's annoying, either live your life as best as you can, and just enjoy it or go crawl up in a corner of an empty room and moan to yourself within your own ignorance of refusing to change for something better.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Why do you stay and read these post if you dont like it?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

First Thank you LeoVirgo for sharing your thoughts with me.

You have some understanding of the Spirit...

Here are a few of my thoughts in return...

Please excuse my poor English...

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Posted by LeoVirgo...

That which is the source of all life, the very innermost and animating cause of our being, of all life 'being',

This I know to be correct..

Posted by LeoVirgo...

throughout all nature.

Whether this is correct or not, is dependant on your definition of “Nature”.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

The essence of 'god' the moves to and fro....

This I know to be correct in that this movement was the First Concept of LIFE or “The True Mind”.

And the Second Concept of LIFE or "The True Mind" is the "Rotation" of the First Concept "To & Fro".

The Sign of our Father is "Movement and Repose" (Repose:- That which is Static) Hence The SHIN.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

the pressed outwardly,

The Result of “To & Fro”...

Posted by LeoVirgo...

and became a expression of the 'IAM' which is the universe

If you are suggesting that The Universe is the Expression of LIFE i.e. “The True Mind” or I AM, as referred to in Ancient Christian Writings then I also know this to be so.

But if you mean The I AM is The Universe I know otherwise, for you can Not number the Number of Universes or Other worlds, which look nothing Like a Universe. The Universe is but a "Holograph" INSIDE your SOUL.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

(a expression of the infinite one) as 'being'. The attributes of power, will, vibratory harmony, vastness, greatness, infinite potential and possibilities.

Again it is so.

From “The Dialogue of The Savior” Regarding Movement and The "Root" of "The All.
Jesus was reported to say, Quote;

“Tell me, Lord, the earthquake that moves the earth,
how does it move?”

The Lord took a stone and held it in His hand.

133. He said, “What is this that I hold in My hand?”

He said, “It is a stone.”

He said to them, “He Who Sustains the earth is He Who Sustains The Heaven.

When a Word comes forth from The Greatness, It will go to Him
Who Sustains The Heaven and the earth.
For the earth does NOT move; if it moved, it would fall,
but it does NOT fall in order that The First Word might not be Annulled,

Namely ‘He is The One Who Established The World, and He Dwelt in It,
and He received incense from It.’ For everything that does NOT move
I will bring to you, all ye sons of men, for you are from That Place.

“As for those who speak out of joy and Truth, you are in their heart.

And if He comes from The Body of The Father through men,
and they do NOT receive Him, He turns again to His Place.

He who knows not The Works of Perfection knows Nothing.

If one does NOT stand in the darkness,
he will NOT be able to SEE The LIGHT.

134. If one does NOT understand how The Fire came to be,
he will burn in It, because he does NOT know his Root.

If one does NOT First Understand The Water, he does NOT know anything.
For what is the use for him to receive baptism in it?

If one does NOT understand how The Wind that blows came to be,
he will run from It.

If one does NOT understand how the body that he wears came to be,
he will perish with It.

And he who does NOT know The SON, how will he know The FATHER?

And he who will NOT know the Root of All things, All things are hidden from him.

He who will NOT know the root of wickedness is NOT a stranger to it.

He who will NOT understand how he came will NOT understand how he will go,
and is NOT a stranger to this world which will perish and which will be Humbled.”

Posted by LeoVirgo...

One could even say that spirit is the energy that is of all things..

This is either correct or Not depending in what context you use the word “Energy”..

If you are referring to “Energy” that conforms to “The Laws of The Conservation of Energy”, I know it to be so,that Spirit has NO Energy, and has NO need of Energy, in that Energy is Created Through The WORD of GOD.

But as I said it is dependant on the context you use the word “Energy”.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

for all things are energy/vibration...but I think its much more then that, for it fills the seen and unseen....the visible and invisible.

I know this to be NOT So.
Energy is Made manifest through The WORD of GOD.
In other words; Energy is Only part of the Experience you are enjoying.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

To understand spirit in this way, one has to understand and accept that God is really all that truly exists...

GOD IS”; No matter what anyone believes or not....

Posted by LeoVirgo...

and that all things are only animating through the will and power of thee, by spirit, the breath of life.

This is The “Spirit” of A'DAM.

In other words “The Breath of Life” in that this is the Created Nature of A'DAM, NOT The Spirit of LIFE within the MAN or Soul, which was Created in the image of GOD.

We refer to the Return of “The SON of MAN”, and NOT “The Son of A'DAM”
The Return of "The Son of A'DAM" doesn't sound quite right does it???

Posted by LeoVirgo...

The source that sustains god...becomes the source that sustains all things that emanate from 'thee'.

It is So.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

As some others here believe in many spirits, I believe in one. ETman said earlier that there are many spirits and a example he used was the spirit of hate.

If you are using the word Spirit in the Context of natures or Character i.e example; it is Not in the spirit of goodness, then it is so.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

If we take all the material worlds away and the illusion of separation away, there is no infinite spirit of hate.

This is NOT So.

As without The “Up” there is No “Down”, if there is No “Left” there is No Right, if there is No “small” there is No “Greater”, and so it is with LOVE, if there is No “Hate” then there is No LOVE for ALL is Created through The existence of the “Opposites”.

To” and “Fro” are “Opposites”....

This is why a “portion” is CAST OUT into “OuterDarkness, where it will Exist instead of in The “Inner", as it is Written.

From “The Gospel According to MATTHEW” Ch. 8 verse 10 to 12 Quote;

10. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed,
Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west,
and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness:
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

From “The Gospel According to MATTHEW” Ch. 22 verse 13 Quote;

13. Then said the king to the servants,
Bind him hand and foot, and take him away,
and cast him into outer darkness;
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Regarding the Only ONE...

Note; In “The Gospel According to John” in Ch. 1 verse 3

3 All things were made through Him,
And without Him nothing was made
that was made.

All things were Made by GOD, and NOT just some of the things...

And in “The Book of The Prophet ISAIAH” Ch. 45 verses 6 & 7 Quote;

6. That they may know
from the rising of the Sun,
and from the West,
that there is none beside Me.
I Am the Lord, and there is NONE else.

7. I form The LIGHT,
and Create Darkness:
I make Peace,
and Create Evil:
I The Lord do ALL these things.

let us NOT forget what Jesus said recorded in “The Gospel According to MATTHEW” Ch. 10 verses 34 to 39 Quote;

34. Think NOT that I am come to send peace on earth:

I came NOT to bring Peace, but a sword.

35. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father,
and the daughter against her mother,
and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me:
and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39. He that findeth his life shall lose it:
and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40. He that receiveth you receiveth me,
and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

And in “The Gospel According to LUKE” verse 51 to 53 Quote;

51. Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth?
I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52. For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided,
three against two, and two against three.

53. The father shall be divided against the son,
and the son against the father;
the mother against the daughter,
and the daughter against the mother;
the mother in law against her daughter in law,
and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

Such a attribute is only birthed through a cause and effect manifestation of spirit animating into flesh (the outward expression).

The flesh and Universe you experience is only a “Story”, which Invokes “The Metamorphosis of The Soul".

Posted by LeoVirgo...

When we take all seen things away, there is only one spirit without beginning and end, which is the very force of the infinite one, and really the only one that truly is.

In “The Book of DANIEL” is Mentioned “a god of Forces” In Ch. 11 verse 37 & 38 Quote;

37. Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers,
nor the desire of women, nor regard any god:
for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:
and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold,
and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

I find it very strange while someone uses so many teachings of the bible and of Jesus, but then also limits the Spirit that fills their being, that is the breath to all life.

What is referred to in this verse is The Air i.e. "The Breath" and is NOT "The LIGHT of MAN" or "The LIFE of GOD", but let us NOT forget what Jesus our Lord had to say, about the "Flesh".

From "The Gospel According to JOHN" Chapter 8 Verse 40 to 45 Quote;

40. But now ye seek to kill me,
a man that hath told you the truth,
which I have heard of God:
this did not Abraham.

41.Ye do the Works of your father.

Then said they to him,
We be not born of fornication;

Referring to.... Quote;

We be not born of fornication

Is Referring to EVE and "The Wicked One".

Verse 41 Continued.... Quote;

we have one Father, even God.

42. Jesus said unto them,
“If God were your Father,
ye would love me:
for I proceeded forth
and came from God;

neither came I of myself,
but he sent me.

43. Why do ye not understand my speech?
even because ye cannot hear my word.

44. Ye are of your father the devil,
and the lusts of your father ye will do.

He was a murderer from the beginning,
and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him.

When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the father of it.

45. And because I tell you the truth,
ye believe me not.

It never ceases to amaze me how people choose some of the sayings Jesus reported to have said, and reject those which they Don't like. At first I was like this too.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

There are many attributes that are animated from this manifested world we are in due to the idea that we and all life, are something of a separate nature. This is where competition arises, pride arises, greed arises, jealousy arises, dishonesty arises, selfishness arises.

Jesus was reported to have said,

He who has Found the World has only found a Corpse,
and he who has found a corpse is superior to the world'

The True Mind” or LIFE is NOT in the "Holograph" of this Universe, but is looking into the experience from the “Outside of this Universe.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

It is my belief that this is a constant occurrence-that before this universe and after this universe, there will again be a outwardly pushing of the IAM as Thee is constantly being, also will constantly express.

It is So.

But “The LIVING ONE” is NOT The “Flesh”.

All "Flesh" of this world shall pass Away...

Jesus said,

Heaven and Earth Shall Pass Away but My Words Shall NOT Pass Away.”

Posted by LeoVirgo...

When we look at only a part of the universe, like 1 sun, or 1 planet, or 1 tree, or 1 atom, or 1 person, or 1 animal....we miss what is really going on here, as a 'whole'. We miss how all is interconnected, how it all works together,

It is So...

Posted by LeoVirgo...

how different parts play a role in awakening the conscious being to see all is of 'one' work. Filled and fattened, but the 'one' spirit.

To "Awakening is to do with “The Inner True Mind” a Child of “The LIGHT” or GOD and NOT the "Flesh".
The Flesh is the Story which InvokesThe Metamorphosis of The SOUL”.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

Can any of us imagine 'being' all by ourselves, without the influences of others, without the facets of nature, without the air that fills our lungs and food and water that sustains our bodies?

It is NOT a matter of Imagining it is a Matter of "Knowledge"....

If there is Only One then there is only The One and is totally alone this is why He, GOD Created all things and PartitionedThe First Born Soul" which we are All The “Partitions ” of LIFE known also as “The True Mind” or “The LIGHT of MEN/MAN” dwelling in The Body of LIGHT called The SOUL and NOT the “Flesh” which is only a “Story” of “The One True Mind”, or “LIFE of GOD” also known as “The LIGHT of MAN/MAN”.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

What we do and what others do, influences a part of the whole.

If you refer to the “Flesh” this is NOT so.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

What kind of world would we be if we all understood this and focused on this. If we understood that the spirit that sustains my being is the same that fills yours...would this not effect how we then respond, react, and treat eachother? If the world realized it was one spirit being, in the experience/expression of a seemingly many....would harmony on earth not come easier and more naturally?

The Flesh does NOT control anything, except for Invoking, “The Birth of The MAN Child”, The Return of “The SON of MAN” which are to do with “The Metamorphosis of The SOUL” and NOT for the “Flesh”..

If it was for the “Flesh” the “Flesh” would NOT have SIN nor would the “Flesh” be laid in the Ground.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

And then, if we all continue to think we are separate in our own right, that we are all divided, would we find harmony this way?

But Jesus said, “When they say Peace, Peace, then Sudden Destruction...

Posted by LeoVirgo...

What is easy to not see is that what animates from the infinite one in expression, is perfect. The processing of this animation will knead itself out in spiritual realization of our oneness, of our true divine self that we are of and from, through discernment of what is of flesh (the cause and effect of flesh) and what is of spirit (our inner most true nature)

You speak of The Dead i.e. the Flesh only.... The breath is the Air is NOT The LIGHT of MAN” (SOUL) but is the life of A'DAM and the Descendants of The Wicked One through A'DAM & EVE the Primate.

Jesus said, “Let the dead bury the Dead.”

Posted by LeoVirgo...

One does not have to believe in a infinite energy/source of God

GOD is NOT made of "Energy", Nor does He have any need for Energy....

to live as the attributes of the spirit.

But Jesus said The “Spirit” does the Works of The “Spirit” and the “Flesh” does the Works of the “Flesh”.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

One can become intune with this inner nature by honest living, keen observing, open to empathy and compassion for life, they can be in tune with the calling for harmony without belief and faith in a higher source. The beauty of this is through nature, we can find the need for harmony and see that its the only way for life to be its most prime potentials.

It is So...
But the "flesh" is unable to do anything without "The LIFE of GOD", "The LIGHT of MEN/MAN".
The Flesh is Corrupt and a Corrupt Tree can NOT produce Good Fruit.

This is why the Earth is cast Out.... and The Flesh Burnt...

The resurrection Involves LIFE and a NEW body is Worn which is NOT from “The Wicked One” as those on the Earth are.

Posted by LeoVirgo...

If someone behaves in a manner of hate...this is not an effect of a spiritual nature...but it is a nature of flesh,

NOT So... according to Jesus...

Check this Out ! ??????

From “The GospelAccording to LUKE” Ch. 14 verse 26 Quote;

26. “If anyone comes to Me
and does NOT HATE his Father and Mother,
wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes and his own life also

Breath i.e. the air and his Flesh...

verse 26 Continued... Quote;

he can NOT be My disciple

Posted by LeoVirgo..

disharmony, separation. More then that, if someone acts in a hateful way, there are reasons and those reasons always link back to being in the flesh/experiencing oneself as a individual and seeing that they are separate from other individuals. For a long time now, people have wanted to blame something outside of us for bad things, bad behaviors, saying its spirits, the devil, ect....

Jesus said it is The “Solitary” and The Elect who shall enter.”

There is NO blame....
If we blame anything orvanyone at all then we have Blamed GOD.

Posted by LeoVirgo..

when the true source can be found right here, in the effect of the cause, of not seeing what we truly are.
There is no evil soul, there is no evil spirit...there is only cause and effect. The cause, is our true nature experiencing itself as a many....the effect is attributes like pride, jealousy, hate, greed, lust, ect ect ect.

It is So.... But it was meant to be.... If NOT then GOD would NOT have Created these Things....

There was a Reason for "The Tree of The knowledge of Good & Evil" to be planted in the Garden in Paradise which everyone blames but NONE ask GOD Why!

It certainly wasn't as a test, as the Flesh claims....

GOD Created ALL things Including the Future for you, so He does NOT have to test anything...

It is the Flesh which Proclaims the test....

Posted by LeoVirgo..

Together, the design plays out in a way that harmony in life will be the only way our spiritual true nature can animate into its most prime potentials, prime possibilities, as a expression of the IAM, the infinite one.

Entering The Kingdom is NOT through the Works of the "Flesh", but by Grace Alone, should any MAN Boast.

Posted by LeoVirgo..

I can not place into words or even claim to know fully, what is spirit.

It is So....

But I do find the need to use the word to try to explain the oneness we are all of....

How can you use this word then, if you do NOT know its full meaning ????

Posted by LeoVirgo.

and the perfect holiness that the 'IAM' is. Trying to describe what is always to and fro,

He is NOT Trying but rather IS showing All.

You are Correct with the "First Concept" of “['b]Movement and it is So.

Now seek Understanding in the Second Concept of Movement, “Rotation” of The First Concept of Movement “To & Fro”.

And The Sign of Our Father which is “Movement and Repose" (Repose or Static)”

Posted by LeoVirgo.

animating into all life, the very source/force that sustains our being and the universe's being.

It can't animate into the All, as it is already in All things.

Posted by LeoVirgo.

We are a very small portion of this great expression if we look out into the universe and see all the planets, galaxies, suns, ect that cycle and process, that birth and die, and as we can look at a sun that dies, we see a womb created where new stars are born....it seems that most of this expression of Thee is perfectly processing and cycling life and death without any need for anyone to observe and perceive it occurring....its just 'being'....and to me this makes sense....as 'god' is always just being.

You speak of the Dead Only (Corpse or world) and omit “The LIVING ONE” in Your Soul, “The True Mind” or “The LIFE of GOD” in You.

Posted by LeoVirgo.

So as conscious beings, there seems to be a much deeper processing going on between the animator and the animation....the potential for actual awareness of not only the nature of consistently and constantly being, but also, the nature of harmony, the need for unity, a awareness of a inner nature of 'being'.

The “Flesh” is NOTAware” or “Conscious” of anything at all, Only “The True Mind” or “LIFE of GOD” The real YOU is “Aware”....

Posted by LeoVirgo.

Another thing that points me in the direction of one spirit is to imagine life on another planet.

One does NOT need to Imagine as it is So that there are other civilisations in the universe whether anyone believes there to be or Not...

Posted by LeoVirgo.

Would they also not experience and see in the design interconnectedness? Through life, would they also not see how they influence eachother, how nature influences them, how life seems to be sustained by life itself.

You are Assuming... Most do NOT think in or after the philosophy of those on Earth....

Posted by LeoVirgo.

It is my understanding that any being in the universe, can find this true nature of oneness, the call for harmony from their inner most being in spirit that fills them, that these understandings are in the very design and experience of life itself...

Your assumption is based on pride and NOT knowledge. I used to think the same once (Basted also on Pride)...

None of the children of Earth have any right to impose on others in the Universe what they should or should not think...

Posted by LeoVirgo.

once one can get around and past the idea that they are a self in their own right. It is my understanding that once any being can observe life from the standpoint of oneness, that they need no book or other man or being to tell them about where they come from or what they really are....that the design is so perfect, like its animator, that the understandings and important things to be in touch with this spirit that sustains their being, is within the very blueprint of all that is, its all around us, it fills us, it is everywhere working through everything.

It is So.

Posted by LeoVirgo.

It is my understanding, that the whole of the design is just as it needs to be and will use the works as a whole to lead to spiritual consciousness which leads to harmony in life,

It is So.

Posted by LeoVirgo.

which is 'god' manifesting through its expression.

??????????

Posted by LeoVirgo.

Jesus would be an example of that occurring. Imagine a world where every being had that understanding of being one with the father...imagine the harmony and unity that would occur...literally it would be like a heaven manifesting on earth. I think we all have the potential and hold the possibility, to become that Christ, to become that vehicle/instrument for the IAM's spiritual nature to shine outwardly.

The Flesh Can't...

First you need to know the reason for the Earth and how it differs from other civilisations and what this is all really about.

Posted by LeoVirgo

I think there are planets with beings that also are on this same path,

The Earth is Unique...

It is a Program involving The Birth of "The MAN Child", The Return of "The MAN Child" and "The NEW JERUSALEM" which All involves “The Metamorphosis of The SOUL” and NO the "Flesh".

The Flesh shall Pass Away, as it is of the “tree" of "The Wicked One".... Grafted into "The Tree" of A'DAM through EVE.

Posted by LeoVirgo

I think that some have figured out they are of one and they live more in a harmonic vibration through will and understanding..

Again you speak regarding the Flesh and the Spirit of The Flesh which is The Nature of the Descendants of “The Wicked One” through EVE & A'DAM and NOT The Spirit of “The LIVING ONE”....

Posted by LeoVirgo

I think this process is going on throughout the universe

The only other ones in this Little Universe, who are like the children of the Earth are the bannished ones who were given wives also after the 200 Alien cam to the Earth and took the children of Earth as wives etc. etc.
These Ones still interbreed, with some of the children on Earth today which is a Crime in itself....

Posted by LeoVirgo

and the very same understanding can be found throughout the whole design of nature, that we are of one spirit that has filled all life for 'being'.

????????

Posted by LeoVirgo

And as I try to explain what spirit is to me, please do not think or take me as I limit thee to any bounds....I am trying to use human language and my limited human experience and perception....to explain something far beyond what this body/mind can understand.

It is So...

Posted by LeoVirgo

To sum it up...spirit seems to be what fills and sustains all things while they are 'being'....even the infinite one. It is what moves to and fro....from 'god' and out into a expression of 'god'. The breath of life itself.

It is So....

The "Spirit" is The Character or Essence of the Entity.... Just as you have tried to express.

The SOUL is The Body known as “The HOUSE of GOD" in which we LIVE and NOT the "Flesh".....

The MAN (The SOUL) was Created in The Image of GOD, A'DAM was NOT...

This is why we speak of “The SON of MAN” or “The MAN Child”...
And The Return of “The SON of MAN” to The SOUL and NOT the Flesh.

The "Flesh" we wear (our "Cross", between Alien and the children of Earth) is the Knowledge of “Evil”.

The True Mind” or the Real YOU, The LIFE of GOD” is The Knowledge of “Good

(Hence "The Tree of The Knowledge of Good & Evil"..)

This is why we speak of the return of "The SON of MAN" and NOT the return of "The Son of A'DAM"....

Somehow, “The Son of A'DAM” doesn't sound quite right does it ???

GOD is Non-Dimensional and has Created through The WORD of GOD, (The Programming Language also of The Soul) that which appears to be “Dimensional” and Is manifested Through The SOUL and is experienced from within The SOUL, Outside the “Holograph” which is in The “Plane" between the Two “Faces...

Hence "The Face of GOD"....

edit on 29-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors.... my poor English

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Look I'm not going to argue with you. Have you tried The Law Of Attraction, to know it really does work? I have spent two years digging around here on ATS and 9/10 times it has caused my suffering of paranoia and misery due to horrible articles to read and topic's I refuse to go into because that ATS for you, it just reports information without the emotion.

I find this website mainly bombared with negativity and I'm sorry to those who have tried so hard to do differently. Ever since I got out of coo koo land with all this banter about change. What do people REALLY do. They just complain, complain, complain, complain. It's get's annoying, either live your life as best as you can, and just enjoy it or go crawl up in a corner of an empty room and moan to yourself within your own ignorance of refusing to change for something better.

Yes, my dear. I made pink and white hearts fill a sky, once by impulse. It was stormy black sheets and a dark violent pink and it was so odd, and I spent 20 minutes picturing hearts everywhere spontaneously, gave up, made a pot of coffee, came back and there wasn't a dark cloud in side. But there were hearts, large hearts, small hearts, abstracted hearts, upside hearts, sideways hearts, pink ones, and white. There had been no white before.

I can tell you right now, that was a miracle. You are not God. Your thoughts and actions open the permissions on both sides of the polarities, positive help or negative.

There is no frequency as great as service to others.

Service to others is not a monetary thing, unless you are living wealthy. Its is sharing Light, helping in whatever way you can. Writing online is service to others. The changes that would transform the world and mitigate the suffering and things coming have to do with collective abilities. Awareness is needed.

In addition, being aware of what is happening, who is doing it, taking responsibility, collectively for ensuring negative beings aren't running the world is a duty and responsibility of all people. For those who really are unaware and doing the best they can, that is one thing. But most people know inside, that the corrupt ones are doing corrupt things, and many are suffering. Who wants to have some degree of co-responsibility?

For you to say, that those suffering, are able to pick themselves up, you have some pink fluffy blinders on.

First of all the numbers suffering are in the billions. Every door to their advancement is closed, it is a complete and constant struggle to even feed themselves. They're access to their traditional land, and rights to farming and solutions have been deprived by the crooks who run the country and do so in partnership with the Big Corporations and Banks. In short, we're vampires, living off the poor, and their resources.

Weak with hunger, and desperate for energy, health and food, you are not even capable of positive feelings, you are very ill, much like someone who has just gone through major surgery.

Many children in this world are orphans due to our abuse of their resources and wars and our big pharma's that we close a blind eye too and their spread of laboratory diseases.

CHOCOLATE AND COFFEE IS PRODUCED BY CHILD SLAVE LABOR, LITERAL SLAVES. The big corporations murdered whole families and took off their land and took over. All the major companies not just Nestles but Hershey's and every brand in the store is made with 80% or more child slave labor.

WAKE UP. There is no one in First World Countries that is not living off the karma of harming others, raping, murdering, enslaving, and taking their lands and resources and starving to death. Except for the ones speaking up about it. And trying to get enough people awake so that this will will dealt with responsibly by citizens.

Law of attraction has to do with frequency. The best frequency is awareness, compassion and trying to help others to this. STO. There is a very strong purpose for raising frequency and envisioning paradise, and good things. Its a very good tool when its not used in STS only, and akin to prayer. But it takes Help to manifest things, they're like miracles and should be treated as such with alot of gratitude, and a wish to ensure the happiness of all around you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46556f619b57.jpg[/atsimg]

Child Poverty

The Secret Ingredient to Chocolate- Child Slavery

In our own country, how many choices did this man have? Why should he be homeless because he has a physical ailment we term mental illness called schizophrenia? Now he's been brutally murdered by the police. Have you ever been around mentally ill people?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are just tiny random drops in the bucket.

Oh, and by allowing corrupt evil doers to run things, do you think that the 800,000 plus victims of massacre by machetes, brought in by china, mainly women and children, and definitely arranged/allowed, by our leaders and corporations, was OK? Rwanda? Should we have turned a blind eye to it? Or were they responsible for our lack of responsibility.

Freedom has responsbility, we've handed our freedom back, for some reason, ohhhhh.... maybe it was the few who are happy, and having fun, adventures, trips, entertainment, those trinkets were worth it all.

edit on 29-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Is Kentucky safe?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

I have spent two years digging around here on ATS and 9/10 times it has caused my suffering of paranoia and misery due to horrible articles to read and topic's I refuse to go into because that ATS for you, it just reports information without the emotion.

it reports information and reflects everything as is, just like a flawless mirror. i admit there is a fair amount of fearmongering going on though but still, the website isn't to be blamed for that. sadly enough, the mainstream media is reliable nowhere in the world, a fact that opens the doors widely to welcome disinformation. and as for paranoia, a reasonable, non-exaggerated amount of it is a good way to keep safe, just like medicinal drugs, the correct dose is good for cure, while overdose will mess everything up.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Hate is not of a spirit...its a effect from the cause of flesh, god manifesting into a expression of thee self.

Hate comes from spirit, for behind all flesh is spirit which is the intelligence of a person, it is by this understanding that hate comes from spirit. Therefore if a spirit influences a person with those feelings and thoughts of hate then they can either accept those feelings and thoughts of hate acting upon them or reject them. Every intelligence or soul does have a choice what spirit they choose to accept or embrace, the choices being made are in spirit even if there are influences upon the flesh body and mind. Ultimately every person makes choices in spirit first before making them in the flesh. This also has to do with a persons spirit conscience, that is of the spirit, the conscience of a person.

It's clear that your understanding of omnipresence is incorrect.

Hate is something that has reason to be, through the facet of a conscious individual. Thinking they are separate, attributes like envy, jealousy, desires, fears, lust, ect...are created. Only in the illusion of separation, does such a experience of the attribute of hate manifest. Its not a spiritual attribute or nature...its the nature of flesh, the illusion that we are separate, that causes this.

Hate is something that a person chooses to experience, it is not something that is necessary to experience but something that can be experienced. Both sides of the coin are available to a person to choose from, love or hate and these are not illusions but real oppositions. Duality does exist and it must exist in order for their to be freewill in spirit which is also not an illusion. The intelligence of a person or soul has freewill in spirit and the choices are being made by every intelligence or soul ultimately in spirit before acting upon those choices in flesh.

Its also not a mistake that such things occur in the design/expression of god. All things are used in the greater whole to awaken the true nature of what we are really of. While one thinks they hate someone, there is also hurt and loneliness, a feeling of unacceptance, a feeling of hurt.

Good does not create evil, but evil creates evil. Good creates Good. Does it seem logical to you that the most gentle, caring, kind and good hearted loving person would go out murder people in hate?

Such a person hating....is lost to their true self. And others around them can use this behavior of hate to weigh and measure what they want to be and not to be...weigh and measure their own vibration between what is of flesh and spirit.

A person who has embraced hate within themselves being full of hate is not only affecting themselves negatively but affecting others if those others allow that negativity to effect and overcome them.

The illusion of separation causes many things to occur that are simple just cause and effect. If you trust God is perfect, that the spirit is holy, then you can see how all that occurs plays as a entanglement to the awakening of the god within all life.

There are oppositions in things and duality does exist which is a separation of one thing from another, we can objectively see that even children recognise that not all things are good and that some things are evil. Good and evil are based on actions therefore they are choices of action being made and not necessarily the oppositions observed throughout creation directly but the choices that people are making according to their intent which determines the action.
We have all experienced positive and negative experiences in life. There is a real duality involved and oppositions do exist, there is a separation and difference from one experience to the other, between positive and negative experiences.

Understanding first what God is, is required to understand how God is perfect. You are not God and everything in creation is not God but was Created by God. Do not think that people are perfect by experiencing good and evil, they are spirit children of a God. Separate spirit children learning how to become One and like God which are learning to become perfect but not yet perfect.

The plan of God for the spirit children is perfect, it's the spirit children with their freewill that are imperfect and that is why so much evil is occurring, because the souls on earth are imperfect and choosing to embrace evil and hateful spirits and there are many ungodly spirits of evil.

Evil is imperfect and ungodly. God is perfect and is a God of love not hate, there is no evil in God. Neither can any unclean thing enter into the kingdom of God, unclean and evil is in opposition to God and in opposition to the Kingdom of God. Duality is in between Heaven and Hell and both are not the same place and thing, they are separated and different.

Outer darkness is a separation from God and that is where some will go who embrace evil and reject God. God has no place in them because they have no place in God and embrace that which is in opposition to God. No unclean thing will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, cleanliness in spirit means embracing all things of God that are clean and pure. The Holy Spirit is a clean and pure spirit, it is not a spirit that can torture or murder.

The people who are torturing and murdering others do not have the spirit of God in them. The spirit of God withdraws from souls that do acts that are ungodly in opposition to God, such as murdering, raping, torturing etc.

Outside the illusion of separation...there is no hate, there is no envy, there is no lust, there is no jealousy, there is no competition, there is no pride, there is no greed....there is only harmonic vibration.

Not true, within the understanding of time all things which have been will always be and all things are known and accounted for. Therefore the examples you have shown do count and everyone will be accountable for that which they performed. It is extremely dangerous to assume that when you die that all your pride, greed, envy and lusts cease to exist and that your soul is not accountable for actions performed while in the flesh. Pride, greed, envy, hate, lusts don’t seize to exist because they have become part of you, because you have chosen them to become part of you. You can always change but you must also understand that such things as you've described have consequences because they are not good and things that are not good are in opposition to God. Evil is ungodly.

Its not a devil, its not evil spirits, its not something outside of us that causes 'bad things'....but it is within us, its a effect of thinking we are separate, its a effect of experiencing individualism amongst other individuals. The cause can be found, and it can be healed and cured and helped.

You have gotten this mixed up, the choices are first made in spirit within you but it is also the spirit that you choose to accept that ultimately influences the way you react which has an effect on what you become. There are real beings that prey on people like you who feel that there is no good or evil and the spirit of confusion and distortion has blinded you in your way of thinking. You misunderstand other spirits and there are other evil spirits tempting and influencing your spirit which is your soul so that you make a certain choice that gives them power to act upon you and through you.

Let me ask you a question, did you give birth to children and were those children you before they were born? Are you your children, are your children you? How can you love your children if they are you since you would be defining them as separate to you? To think that the reason behind all the problems in the world is because people believe themselves to be separate is quite frankly insanity. Psychologists would agree and the insane asylums would happily have straight jackets ready for those with such a belief. Many things in our life show that we are separate entities and separate to objects around us, just because all objects and ourselves are made up of molecules, cells, atoms and the same energy behind those particles doesn’t make us the same being.

Your understanding of oneness is quite frankly twisted and distorted, just because all things are made up of energy and spirit doesn't mean that they are the same being. You misunderstand the many definitions of spirit behind the energy of matter, there is not only one spirit or only one definition of spirit but many.

Our system of placing troubled people in jails and only punishing them does not work. Yes, there may be a small hand of those that can only see the flesh self in their life while here....but the majority need to be given faith by another being, need to be given hope by another being, the majority need another part of themselves in spirit....to show them a light. The last thing the majority needs is hopelessness, no faith. Many do what they do out of hurting, out of a reaction to emotional stress or reaction to the attribute of power that we think as individuals, we have.

Do you feel that those who have molested, raped and murdered innocent children should have no consequence? What if we did release these people from prison and let them do anything they want and they murdered, raped and tortured either your children, you or your family members, would that be ok with you? Would you embrace that as a good thing?

There are many reasons for people doing what they do but in the end it's the persons choice that made the choice and they are accountable in the afterlife.

The funny thing is, we do have power....what we do has the power to effect others and influence others. Just because someone is misusing such things for reasons of flesh....does not make them evil or dark or forever lost.

The funny thing is that throughout your posts you reference others as separate to yourself. Do you not realise the contradictions that you make in your own posts? You are trying really really hard to make yourself appear to have no self but your ego is all over your posts and you just can't get rid of you, you, you.

As much as a person tries, it's difficult for a self to convince themselves that they have no self because they do.

Each being expresses itself...and if that being has expressed itself through hate or hurt to another...then know that they are also hurt themselves. Its much easier to oppose them and stand against them then to pity them and try to understand where their flesh has manifested such behaviors and actions.

The flesh is more like the avenue that allows for the intelligence in spirit or soul to interact within the environment, the soul is not the flesh.

The spirit that fills my being is all throughout life...I can sense it in all life.

Sure, different emotions and actions do have different vibrations....but that doesnt make each different vibration a spirit. The spirit that fills ones being is not what does the hating, is not what does the envying, is not what misusing the attribute of power...it is only the nature of flesh/self/individualism that causes such things. And, this has its purpose, in the awakening to our true self.

To play along with what you believe and to ask some questions.

Why must a person awaken to their true self if they already are their true self, everyone and everything already a One God being that's perfect?

Does a person even have a self, is that their true self not having a self?

What makes the no self phase of you correct and the other no self phases of you incorrect?

Am I correct or incorrect? Is it possible for a perfect being to be incorrect? What makes what you say right and what I say wrong if we are the same one being and perfect?
edit on 29-7-2011 by TribulationIsNear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I wanted to further touch upon what I wrote above.
Good does not create evil, but evil creates evil.

Evil is something that has always existed as a choice, but those who do evil create evil things.

Good is something that has always existed as a choice, but those who do good create good things.

God gave souls freewill to experience the oppositions and make choices for themselves but God did not create the evil choices for them to make. Oppositions are not evil directly but the choices souls make and their intent on making those choices is what makes those choices evil.
edit on 29-7-2011 by TribulationIsNear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

We all live life differently.
edit on 29-7-2011 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join