It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
had a dream last night,.
I was told everything will be alright,.
All that was foretold was a lie,.. a misconception.. there would be some that would try to tell the future, only in
an attempt to mislead and cause panic..
That fear was the true reason for the message of enlightenment that was "let out" as a prophetic message..
not something of good.
woke up in a sweat.. weird

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Unconditional LOVE does NOT require a “Test”...

The need to "Test" comes from Lack of Knowledge, or Mistrust in something, which still comes back to lacking Knowledge i.e. "to Not know".

Seeing that The LIGHT Created ALL things, this includes the “Future”, and as “The LIGHT of MAN” i.e. “The LIFE of GOD” knows ALL things, GOD has No need to test anything.

The Test Thingy only exists in the imagination of the Flesh through insecurity or lacking faith in LIFE.

To imply GOD needs to “Test” anything, implies GOD Lacks in Knowledge, but as GOD Created ALL things, this includes your Future, GOD knows ALL things...

So in Unconditional LOVE there exists NO "Test".

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

had a dream last night,. I was told everything will be alright,. All that was foretold was a lie,.. a misconception.. there would be some that would try to tell the future, only in an attempt to mislead and cause panic.. That fear was the true reason for the message of enlightenment that was "let out" as a prophetic message.. not something of good. woke up in a sweat.. weird

The warnings expressed here have already been written of in Bible Revelations, for those who can interpret with a semblance of accuracy. If you are calling the Word inspired by the Holy Spirit lies, so be it. Many have marched before you beating their own drum as they did in the cycles prior. Their words of Rejection were humbled then as will be yours.This is not a game, so be very careful who you aim to offend.
edit on 8-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
When the hand of Grace is lifted from upon the many fools whom have mocked and rejected Truth and have not lived accordingly in Good Spirit, there will be the obvious signs such as that referenced below that will befall upon many. You have been long warned by the many inspired messengers in the world who open themselves up to the ridicule of the blind and willfully ignorant. Your time of alignment with the Spirit of Christ is running shorter and shorter. A storm is coming and the wise will pray they are deemed worthy of Mercy.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I have been to Nuie, not much more than a speck in the ocean really. What a meteor exploding in the atmosphere has to do with fictitious biblical stories and characters is less clear. The book of revelations is not really very revealing, it is clap trap about equal to, or less than Nostradamus. It can mean anything your imagination finds agreeable. Many have marched to your drum and been found to be ridiculously wrong, in this cycle (actually everyone who has marched to your drum and there have been many).

You can throw yourself at the mercy of the spirit of some mythical psychotic narcissist. Though li'l drummer boy might be on to something. Perhaps going to bed on an empty stomach would be a better idea.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Interesting replies To my dream I must say,.
Almost seems as though I was just threatened In the "believe this thread of riddles or else"
Like I said,. I had this come to me in a dream..
I am not pointing at anyone,... so take your tone elsewhere..
Kinda funny I must say,, doesnt seem like a WWJD response, almost kinda hypocritical..
edit on 8-8-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You can interpret my tone any way you desire. False accusations and judgements will receive their reward. It is your own karma that threatens you, not I, for our every intention and inferences are Known.

P.S--Care to fill me in on what a WWJD is? For someone who speaks against 'riddles', seems you threw your own one out there.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

You can throw yourself at the mercy of the spirit of some mythical psychotic narcissist.

You clearly have an issue with the Creator and not with me.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

You can throw yourself at the mercy of the spirit of some mythical psychotic narcissist.

You clearly have an issue with the Creator and not with me.

Not at all. It doesn't hurt to point out absolute nonsense when you see it. It could help those who otherwise might have been naive enough to entertain this religious delirium. It's the delusional portrayal of the "creator" that I don't so much have an issue with, as reject completely as fantasy.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Your dream is as valid as anyone else's li'l drummer boy. After all, people have been known to consider themselves as aliens, predict end of world catastraphe's, even write non revealing fiction books they humorously call revelations, on such things.

I once dreamt I looked like Brad Pitt. So that is obviously going to happen. It was definitely before the end of the world. There is the sign, I will start worrying when I look like Brad Pitt........Must write a book of wisdom about that one day.

I wouldn't worry about being excluded by the uber pious, self appointed doyens of wisdom either. The devil sounds like more fun anyway, doesn't take himself as seriously. Quite an admirable quality for any fictitious being.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Your dream is as valid as anyone else's li'l drummer boy.

I like my meteor dreams better because they were really cool and showed red fire in the sky and stuff and they hit the water and people looked really scared and surprised after the waves cos they didn't expect it and they were like OMG and freaked out because they were too busy thinking about other stuff and on the net talking smack with their really cool sounding opinions like the devil is fun and other real badass sounding things. I'm really glad it's not going to happen tho, coz that's crazy, like all those religious nuts reading bible crap fairytales that talk about similar crazy stuff--what a bunch of brainwashed suckers thinking they know whats gonna happen, those self righteous hypocrites with their fear mongering evil dreams that match Bible Prophecy. I really cant stand all the stupid know it alls thinking they know what's going on. I wish they would just shut up so i don't have to hear it, yet i can't help but hang around here even tho I can't stand all these self righteous, wise, pious wannabe holy guys. I'm just gonna put 'em in their place, yeah that's what i'll do and after that i'll watch some tv because all these crazies make me think about things i don't want to ever imagine happening in my lifetime...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Your dream is as valid as anyone else's li'l drummer boy.

I like my meteor dreams better because they were really cool and showed red fire in the sky and stuff and they hit the water and people looked really scared and surprised after the waves cos they didn't expect it and they were like OMG and freaked out because they were too busy thinking about other stuff and on the net talking smack with their really cool sounding opinions like the devil is fun and other real badass sounding things. I'm really glad it's not going to happen tho, coz that's crazy, like all those religious nuts reading bible crap fairytales that talk about similar crazy stuff--what a bunch of brainwashed suckers thinking they know whats gonna happen, those self righteous hypocrites with their fear mongering evil dreams that match Bible Prophecy. I really cant stand all the stupid know it alls thinking they know what's going on. I wish they would just shut up so i don't have to hear it, yet i can't help but hang around here even tho I can't stand all these self righteous, wise, pious wannabe holy guys. I'm just gonna put 'em in their place, yeah that's what i'll do and after that i'll watch some tv because all these crazies make me think about things i don't want to ever imagine happening in my lifetime...

At least you appear to have a sense of humour in there somewhere Benedict. No small amount of sarcasm in amongst the assumptions either. Realize that not everyone will bow to your knowledge/ delusion. Some people will even contradict you and see your message as unnecessary fear mongering for good reason. As much as you might not like it because it conflicts with your beliefs, it is not only quite acceptable in free societies, it is also one of the main principles of forums like this (ie. putting forth differing opinions, relevant discussion).

I doubt that you are really as pious and self righteous as some of your advice appears.It is your message that I take issue with, because it is drivel, you on the other hand could be a very nice intelligent person, I really can't know for sure. I say this because I have known many nice and intelligent people that I admire. The weird delusional cultish beliefs that seem to consume them aside.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

We for now have such a luxury to be dismissive of what is not yet obviously perceived because of what our eyes have not yet directly seen and with all the research indicators ignored that are within the grasp of a diligent seeker. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against you nor anyone here personally that rejects what is shared, that does not mean though that I don't have right of reply to statements that make certain inferences and insinuations of my awareness efforts and that of others 'foretold'. I have been accused of many falsities here the last two years as has ET_MAN.

I take it you don't believe I've received astrophysicist knowledge either that confirmed my dreamtime 'delusions'? (given to me by a Power you don't appear yet to have a close relationship with) If you think I would show my face to the world and risk being arrested as an alarmist based on opinions and unfounded knowledge then once again, so be it and you are free to your own delusions of the world around you and it's inner and outer mechanisms. I did not put forth my statements in my video as speculation nor opinion for that matter.

For now the sleeping and denialists are still the majority and have the right to scream delusion delusion, fear monger fear monger at those with sincere intentions in Love for their brothers and sisters to brace them for the changes to come in preparation. Enjoy your current comforts my friend. Change comes swiftly and quite brutally to those unprepared, although there will be harbinger cosmic signs that are not too far off in 'time'.

I am a sinner and flawed and I don't try to hide behind some 'perfect persona'. I'm a work in progress as we all are and with guided Grace and harbouring an overall Good Spirit, we will be able to pull through all the worldly destabilization to come 'spiritually intact'. I now Know what I Know and that is the Divine gift of the Holy Spirit. I knew what it offered me in 'foresight' even before a world's 'man of science' confirmed it moreso as catalyst to get my site established. I have now grown on a spiritual level to Trust in it's Loving guidance.

I can only suggest Outreach to the unbelievers of the Father/evolved Family in Heavens and I felt inspired to make the latest vid, even given a sign immediately after as a spiritual 'pat in the back' for again opening myself up to ridicule by the many Faithless who care not to attempt it because they often THINK they know 'what is' prejudiced by religion and corrupted social conditioning mechanisms.

Opinions come very easy, the path of revealed Truth however often takes willful effort and granted Graces that can deliver much to Mankind's often limited senses/mindset. Don't mean to sound like a 'know it all' again, but it's something I've felt nudged at this time to share for GOOD reason. One day you will understand why.

Whatever you do, may the best outcome for your spiritual growth be delivered to you. Peace.

edit on 9-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Anyway as for my last and real purpose. This will be my final last comment on ATS.

At least there was one thing I was going to do before I left for good.

IRIS SEISMON

IF YOU REALLY WANT A CLEAR UPDATE OF WORLD EARTHQUAKE EVENT'S THEN TUNE IN ON HERE AT THIS LINK.

www.iris.edu...

Nice knowing all of ya. Adios! Out.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

P.S--Care to fill me in on what a WWJD is?

really?
Ummmm,.
an old saying,..... what would Jesus do?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Anyway as for my last and real purpose. This will be my final last comment on ATS.

At least there was one thing I was going to do before I left for good.

IRIS SEISMON

IF YOU REALLY WANT A CLEAR UPDATE OF WORLD EARTHQUAKE EVENT'S THEN TUNE IN ON HERE AT THIS LINK.

www.iris.edu...

Nice knowing all of ya. Adios! Out.

Really,.
your just going to leave?
why shalt thee go?
was that a Benevolent warning?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Hi DClairvoyant

I will post my reply to you here in case you don't sign in to ATS again. Would like to thank you for your contributions in the Good spirit of sharing for greater awareness. May you be Guided Truly through all your endeavors and trials as the chaos in the UK, I know you understand is just a small taste of what will befall many nations.

Keep the Faith always brother--remain with Grace and Peace will be you amongst those overcome. Feel free to get in touch any time.

edit on 9-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Unlike many, I have looked into the bogus “research indicators” and am quite confident that anyone else who genuinely takes the time to methodically do this will debunk it for themselves. I have no doubt you are genuine, this does not mean by default that you are correct, however. Like many before you, history is littered with such figures. No religious cult seems complete without a doomsday scenario, strangely even the most deluded of them seemed to be genuine in their beliefs. I have not only known some of them, I have heard it all before, many many times.

As to your vague reference to an astrophysicist, where can find his endorsement of your wisdom for myself, from the point of view of genuine science? That would be interesting, perhaps he will convince me. Though if he has confirmed the biblical waffle speak, it would save me the bother of taking it seriously to begin with. Let me guess, the world is coming to an end shortly, but he won't speak out for fear of losing his position..........At any rate I know of archeologists who think the universe popped into existence 10k years ago by magic, people with degree in psychology who have fallen completely for religious cult brainwashing. Education is not a barrier to being taken in by nonsense. Put it out there for a consensus, if it's good enough it'll stand on its merits. I feel you may also be no stranger to exaggeration and melodrama, re the personal danger you face.

I keep hearing that you people are "helping" by giving a warning to be prepared. Yet I have never really seen any practical advice, only talk. Apart from a link to a world map of "safe places" from memory. This was from a group who have a history of making bogus planet x claims and have wrongfully predicted the end of the world more than once. The information is apparently channelled from aliens. Very believable............

It is also quite untrue that to disagree with you is to be faithless. Nor do opinions always come easily. Mine has come from many decades of experience, insight and reflection. I don't think it was ever easy, though it has given me great insight into those “special” people who make outlandish claims. Thus I have some understanding of not only what you are saying here, but more importantly, why. From what I have seen in the world of new age religious beliefs, delusion not only comes as easily as falling off a log but is generally the basis on which they rest. People should consider very carefully before giving in to unfounded outlandish claims that could adversely affect not only themselves, but those around them as well.

ps. Can you please provide a link to the astrophysicist appraisal of your claims, or any other that come from genuine science. I have no intention of simply taking your word on anything, for obvious reasons, to expect this is unreasonable. Please link to anything at all that backs up your claims scientifically, though please not from pseudo scientific paranoia based places like the rabbit's whole. Been there, done that.

edit on 10-8-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I know nothing of your vague reference to an astrophysicist, nor the genuine context of what you imply.

I thought the context was expressed quite clearly in the video if you watched it. I am either telling the truth on that matter or not.

Neither am I impressed by these type of claims.

Why is that? Because it doesn't fit into your paradigm of what reality 'is' or the possibilities therein?

Though if he has confirmed the biblical waffle speak, it would save me the bother of taking it seriously to begin with.

And this is why I stated in the video to seek with an open mind. You possess an obvious bias that will not serve the pursuit of Truth.

Let me guess, the world is coming to an end shortly, but he won't speak out for fear of losing his position.

There will indeed be survivors and those within close ranks with those who make governmental decisions have been promised 'protections' for their obedience to their oaths/contracts. I also explained in the video that detailed classified knowledge deemed to violate national security cannot legally (and will not) be reported in any mainstream media. Those 'in the know', understand this already though they do provide certain revealings to family members--and as a 'researcher', you should be well aware of such security protocols in place already. There is more than just the danger of prison/loss of income/livelihood for treason for attempted (and virtually guaranteed unsuccessful with protocols in place) violation of binding oaths. I'll leave it at that.

I feel you may also be no stranger to melodrama, re the danger you face.

Danger of arrest? Yes. You aren't aware of 'alarmist' laws in place and on what grounds they can be enacted?

Yet I have never really seen any practical advice, only talk.

Prayer in Outreach to be spiritually directed via Divine guidance is great advice. The best I can offer really
One can also choose to purchase one of those SAS survival mini-pocketbooks if preservation of the flesh is deemed vital for you. They are good value imo. However if you are not meant to remain, you won't no matter what 'human' means you attempt. The Will of the Father holds sway in that department.

It is also quite untrue that to disagree with you is to be faithless.

The Faithless will disagree with the Truth poured out via the Holy Spirit. It has provided more than I ever asked for, though some with fears of the flesh would consider such Knowledge granted a curse. I do not. Amen to that.

Nor do opinions always come easily. Mine has come from many decades of experience, insight and reflection. I don't think it was ever easy, though it has given me great insight into those “special” people who make outlandish claims. Thus I have some understanding of not only what you are saying here, but more importantly, why. This is why I don't believe you.

As Chidren of our Divine Father, we are all deemed 'special' enough to be watched over, with guidance and protections--though we do have our part to play in expressing Love, which spirit is often lacking in an often cruel world via those who choose not to act in accordance to their True nature of origin. You are not obliged to believe such, nor myself at any time, though your awakenings to the Divine Covenant you harbour within will be realised by you eventually either in this life or when you transition. Peace.

edit on 10-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Your claim doesn't impress me because it isn't backed up. Anyone can make claims. Indeed many do.

You seem to be explaining unfounded claims, with more unfounded claims. I don't believe you about your source of information and the peril it places you under, for this reason. Please back it up. I doubt you are under any obligation unless you are an employee with access to such information in which case you would already be gone. It sounds more imaginary than substantive. Not a very positive indicator.

It appears bias comes in different forms, some of which elude you at present. I have looked into these claims, yet in the end it will require me simply to take your word on it, because you provide nothing to genuinely substantiate them. Other than patronizing religious fanaticism. To begin to believe you would require immense bias, yet you seek this under the guise of open mindedness.

To believe you have divine truth and therefore all who disagree are faithless is common among deluded cultists. At the extreme end it becomes Narcissistic Personality Disorder. You have the divine truth the same way Marshall Applewhite did, unless you can back it up.

Until then this is simply another of the countless new age religious faiths. It is built on stories and self proclaimed spiritual grandeur, nothing else.

Thanks.

edit on 10-8-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join