It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
anyone tell me when this will happen...

i forgot and dont want to search through all these pages.

i know its like oct something????

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki
Ya, also get together in intentional communities,
gather up all the "power" knowledge/technology/skills,
have sustainable vehicles (sailboats/wagons) and underground bases.
then when TSHTF we'll have the upper hand,
can amass larger following to fulfill agenda(s).

well, most of the people around here where i live are buried in the local agenda, board of directors of the largest football club in the country has been arrested for alleged corruption, the bigwigs in the army have a mass resignation episode behind because a considerate amount of high rank officers are being tried because they were charged with planning coups against the ruling party and parliament a few years back, the market situation is shaky. no single soul seems to be aware of the comet or brown dwarf. they'd cage me if i told them to get up and ready and they's chase me to the hell and back if i told them that i'd read a thread on ats by some dude who claims to be a time traveller or et for that matter.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession

Originally posted by lowki
Ya, also get together in intentional communities,
gather up all the "power" knowledge/technology/skills,
have sustainable vehicles (sailboats/wagons) and underground bases.
then when TSHTF we'll have the upper hand,
can amass larger following to fulfill agenda(s).

well, most of the people around here where i live are buried in the local agenda, board of directors of the largest football club in the country has been arrested for alleged corruption,

sports is mainly a distraction to waste peoples time.
running back and forth moving a ball around,
seems useless on many levels to me,
just creates heat, and motion.

People are better of focusing on their own lives,
achieving something that matters physically,
such as making pottery, or other products,
which can be used by you in daily life.

the bigwigs in the army have a mass resignation episode behind because a considerate amount of high rank officers are being tried because they were charged with planning coups against the ruling party and parliament a few years back,

Opposition only creates friction, heat,
and often only wears down the opposer.

Much better to work on your own agenda,
which only involves yourself, and those you love.

the market situation is shaky.

money is ~ whatever.
I get things using magic.

like I do use some money, which I got by magic,
for groceries, though I forage wilderness food also.

no single soul seems to be aware of the comet or brown dwarf.

you're aware, and clearly found out from someone that is aware.

save yourself, let the other ones, go their own way.
if they want to be swept away by 200km/h winds,
then that is truly up to their own discretion.

meanwhile can make yourself underground burrow,
in a remote location, preferably deep enough,
with arcs for stability.

they'd cage me if i told them to get up and ready

interacting with predators can lead to being eaten.
prey typically do their own thing, and keep hidden.

many animals are actually nocturnal,
to avoid daytime predators, like humans and eagles.

and they's chase me to the hell and back

that's a long way, and they'd probably get distracted.

if i told them that i'd read a thread on ats by some dude who claims to be a time traveller or et for that matter.

I walk around dressed like a pirate and it's all smiles and compliments from the general populace.
Disney has programmed them to think happy thoughts at the sight of my pirate-hat.
In addition to that, my meditative vibrations typically improve their day.

the cops and security tend to flee at the sight of me,
they have a motto CYA (cover your a**).
Talking to the reincarnation of a nordic deity,
is something they would rather avoid.
Considering many are freemasons,
that worship lucifer and the darkside,
they respect and keep their distance.

Though ya, it could also be my use of Arcane,
a form of GURPS mage magic to keep things hidden,
people have to do a will roll, the higher the arcane,
the more will they require to interact.
I use invisibility, and attention-redirection at times also.

It's selective by vibration,
people that wish to benefit me,
can more easily interact with me.

There are certain things I allow in my experience,
those are typically the only things which occur.

Not sure how it is in Istanbul,
haven't lived in the desert in a long time,
back in the day of swords and sailboats,
got along pretty well foraging and trading.

You're next to the shore, that's likely one of the easiest escapes,
there are a bunch of islands, that are only boat-accessible,
can make or share a haven with someone else in the area.
Or if things are really bad, can sail to a more remote place.

I know eurasia is more densely populated,
though holes in the ground can take up little space,
can always be covered up with a rock or some other debris,
best to have at least 2 exits at any given time anyways.

Remember many ancient cities are underground,
so it can be a very stable medium for residence.
edit on 3/8/11 by lowki because: by magic

edit on 3/8/11 by lowki because: arcane

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Elenin just got moved up a notch OFFICIALLY. CNN article and it goes into depth siting Cornwell University paper on the earthquakes and allignments and suggesting that NASA isn't telling all it knows telling us to see if another earthquake happens on Sept. 6 when the next allignment ocurs its a very in depth article that covers pretty much what all the doom threads about it cover. ireport.cnn.com... I've saved it with pdfit.

Sorry. wrong again. Check the sources.

1. This is CNN iReport, citizen journalism, meaning ANYONE can post on the site, just like ATS. It's not an official CNN report at all.

2. The "Cornell university" report, likewise, is just a server maintained by the university, ANYONE can post there and acquire a veneer of academic credibility. That 'scientific paper' is >>>not

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeteAce
You know deep inside I want this Oct 11, 2011 event to happen so that I can confirm his spiritual teachings are true, and I want to believe it.

Really? But...

Originally posted by ET_MAN

More than half of earths population will not make it

You'd want that just to confirm his teachings? Somehow I think that most of those billions of people will still be alive and well and et_mans teachings will be confirmed false, this thread will be moved to the hoax section and life will go on as normal.

Not long till we find out either way though huh.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

wow thanks for the elaborate replies. i sense a little philosophy in you btw heheh =) anyway, my take on the whole is that the fan might turn brown any minute, or it may not for a considerable amount of time from the perspective of our current population. there's no guarantee. i still stick to today, really.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
reply to post by lowki

wow thanks for the elaborate replies. i sense a little philosophy in you btw heheh =) anyway, my take on the whole is that the fan might turn brown any minute, or it may not for a considerable amount of time from the perspective of our current population. there's no guarantee. i still stick to today, really.

Yes I agree, the future is up for grabs, a sea of possibility.

Of course we are on a planet which has certain trajectory,
and it can interact with other planetary objects that pass by.
I'm somewhat concerned about the storms that occured on Saturn, when Elenin passed by.
the storm itself seems to be about the width of Earth, and can fit several Earths lengthwise.
Now sure ideally it would pass by far away and all that, then we'd be safe,
if it does pass by closely we may be in for at least some turbulent weather.

As you may have heard the military-industrial-complex has in store the "comet" whether it be a scare or may have some physical anomalies, followed by a staged "alien invasion" most likely with military robots at their forefront.
The timeline seems to be related to a variety of factors,
and indeed some plans can be canceled .

In any case, I like to be prepared for just about any scenario, if just for fun.
The project with intentional-communities, boats/caves works even if things continue as they are.
We are in an awakening time, where there is more light from the galaxies black-sun shining down on us.
So various disasters aside, we should experience an increase in illumination or people reconnecting with their soul memories, and re-accessing the divine nature of yourselves.
Within our own intentional-communities, we can provide a nurturing atmosphere,
that allows for us and our children to grow and develop our abilities fully,
while at the same time living happy lives of everliving paradise,
co-operating with nature and intricately being intertwined.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens

come December you will realize this was all a waste of time.

I agree most reasonable people would. Then again most reasonable people would have already debunked the claims for the nonsense they are. This spiel has so many clauses, sub clauses and escape clauses that it will never be pinned down anyway. History seems to show that when the inevitable non event arrives and the hoax is exposed, there will be a ready made excuse that only the "enlightened" will understand, the devout will renew their faith, the "wise one" might even become more popular. Will be interesting.

edit on 4-8-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Hoagland is not the end all. And if you don't think there is a huge build up to this thing called 9/11, then you don't connect dots. Its almost like suppression of information.

Hoagland and Wilcock both went on about disclosure and that didn't happen, now did it! Treating them like some kind of authority instead of those who are merely connecting different pieces of the puzzle, and a certain set of researchers amongst many, is a mistake. They're researchers, and sometimes say things that don't make sense, unless they have some connections to the ptb.

I like them both alot though. David Wilcock despite his channeling stuff, has a very good heart, the PC video interview of Jordan Maxwell was wonderful. Due to Jordan's research and the kind of power structure of the world, he didnt really have any hope for the way things would turn out. And Bill, Kerry and David Wilcock picked up on this immediately. They treated him geniune nurturing, from the heart, as if, he was doing this research for everyones benefit, but due to its negative geography, (ie. having to immerse yourself in "their" world and associate with the wolves") it would overwhelm someone's positivity. So they clustered around him, and attempted to pick him up and inspire hope.

That was a remarkable window, because they were shining light and genuine love, a window into their souls opened up, and they're really good people, sincerely trying to help the world, shining their light. Doesn't mean for one minute they aren't subject to distortions or chasing down the wrong path too. It means they're doing the best they can.

Also, they got David Icke in on it, and video'd Jordan, David and themselves informally discussing the way the world was, or the school, and why there was plenty of reason for hope.

David brought in alot of infinity, frequency quantum physics info that was excellent. Such as, this is like a radio station hologram (mind you I think I'm combining two of his videos here) and that this 3d, lower frequency range that we can see in, is like a box. Now the negative entities, and even some of the bloodlines that work for them, only can be Big Fish, if they keep everyone stuck in an even smaller box, within this tiny scope of Infinite Frequencies. So, naturally, being awake, aware, and working for good, having faith and hope is going to free us from the box.

There is another point I want to bring up, IMO, thinking about disasters coming, OR, the upgrade, transfiguration, ascension, isn't as helpful as having Faith, first of all that people are waking up, seeing the corruption and wishing to change it or take responsibility, which they should have done all along, for that is the difference between living in a hellzone earth, or a paradise earth, or that they will. But having Faith to know that only those things that are allowed to happen, will. And having Faith to know that being kind and caring about others, is ARK, or brings safety to larger groups, safety being defined as Providence, or Help from Goodness and Love or whatever you define to be God/Goodness, the Good Family.

IMO, we can't live as though there is going to be an upgrade soon, we have to live as though every thing we do counts and we can make a difference that will affect the way this world is, that we need to co-contribute, to creating a better one.

Because everything does count.

More Love, Light, Equality, seeing through their games and corruption needs to occur, more awareness that most of the events happening are not random cosmic disasters, and not the work of one bad guy or another, but an organized effort by the cartel and both hidden and public head of the pyramid, and that we need to work exposing this, and equalizing.

But we can't just leave them out of the work either. Even if people did something different, what they should be doing, working amongst themselves, forming their own problem solving councils and in a sense serving notice on the leaders that they're rejecting vehemently all their leadership and structures and now handling things themselves, so they can interact globally and equalize people more around the world, because the ones who have the money to assist, over the years that they have been sending aid an help, already equalized this world several times over, but its not getting through. Someones blocking it, oh.....that would be the international banking cartel and the mafia leaders of the world I imagine.

But we also need to invite them on a continual basis, to turn away from their agendas and step down, equalize, and serve the people. to make U-Turns. They need compassion sent their way, not just anger. However, they also need a strong resistance that shouts NO and never complies with their nonsense.

The only way you can do this, if you are acting as though earth isn't ascending, this isn't the last cycle, that there will be thousands of more years of human history, is to continue to work for awareness of others.

And to have groups, councils, or meetups, activities on a local level, where people do things hands on to solve problems, whether it be energy devices, saving seeds, famine relief. Alternative news groups. Educating people about slavery and chocolate, and what Fair Trade means, etc etc. These are things that need to be done on a local level somehow.

We can't turn a blind eye to anything.

And its not just about, trying to convince people to send more money for the third world, because everyone I know who is above the poverty line and not being subsidized by the government, that doesnt allow people to donate money, already do that, they already have foster children. They already contribute, but its not changing things now is it.
Its about waking up and dealing with the corruption that is blocking real aid and real equality getting through, and waking up and dealing with the technology that they're using against us. IF you don't wake up and face things head on, you can't change things or solve problems, or you're only dong a bandaid solution, because you can't solve the right problem if you're living in a false pardigm and like in math, bringing the wrong equations to the table to do it. You need to see clearly.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Now here is a classic example of what I mean. Both Bill and Kerry, David Wilcock, Jordan Maxwell and David Icke. They are all working with the real situations, following whatever leads they discover, or is disclosed to them by their contacts or whistle blowers. This should be Fear Based by certain opinions. Certain opinions maintain that trying to shine a light on the corruption and inner workings is just fear based! Yet, its actually extremely valuable and serving others nonstop for awareness. Now Jordan's work is particularly hard on his spirit, because he's had to brush shoulders with some of the wolves and got a real look at the inner workers, and he knows what humanity is facing, and how well organized it is, in every nation, and who the military and their technology support. He's a realist. But the others, also know this, and benefit from Jordan's research. In fact the whole world of growing aware citizens have benefitted from his work, as he's the father of this growing evidence, he is the original researcher and the Da Vinci code was based off his work.

Its not Fear Based to chase information or question what's coming. PC isn't fear based, its awake and aware and continually searching, even if they get distracted or sent off on some false lead, they are still doing their best, and its a heck of a lot more than most people.

For someone who wants a better world to criticize those who are researching or following different leads, instead of appreciating the hard work, being dicatorial and saying you're my friend only if you write in a certain way, or do things under my control trip, not as you yourself feel directed, is the opposite of awake and aware.
For those who have ears pay attention, I'm only going to say this one last time.

These are excellent videos.

Project Camelot interviews Jordan Maxwell

I'll include two of the David Icke ones because they go together, the quantum aspects.

David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation: a Project Avalon video

David Icke - Satanic Ritual

I have a lot of respect for all of these researchers who are working tirelessly for awareness, and we owe a lot to their work. They also have not made the mistake of equating turning a blind eye to negative feeling research and being fear based. They research every lead and trail, and connect dots very fast indeed. Waking up means being aware and working for a better world.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Now lets get real for a moment. Not in some pink bubble illusion. Its not going away if you don't focus on it. Its not going away, if you just listen to others telling you, the bad guys are cornered and its all going to get better so don't worry anymore about this, when the reality is its getting worse, not better, both politically, in terms of fascism, both environmentally, in terms of radiation, toxins, and events. The recent famine is an example to. We live in a world where Tesla Scalar Wave technology is used nonstop. So why is there a famine, and why is there no remedy in sight? IF HAARP didn't cause the famine, then why doesn't it END the Famine? I watched a video on what scalar waves can do inside a jar basically, create clouds, lift clouds, create pockets of flooding and pockets of drought. The country affected is ocean shore. That means they have tons of access to water, and if alternative energy was used, ie. plants that harnest energy from the waves and tide and desalinate the water, purify it and pipe it in throughout the country, there would ever be a drought. Technologies should be used all the time and the solutions have been known for far longer than a few decades.

The events that are happening are all done by intent. They are ongoing, affect millions, and even billions (the radiation), and have not gone away. So why would anyone stop being alert to events and what is going on? That is so completely irresponsible and a complete sell out of your children.

Wake Up!

By the way, my current research is based on Elenin, comets, which act as capacitors, Electric Universe, the historical bodies of information that have been passed on in plain sight in our religions and myths and artifacts to each generation of bloodline, depicting what they did know about. And free energy devices. Everyone needs to start with something simple like a solar panel, wind panel, earth battery, the more the better. So they have the current needed to jumpstart a more exotic device. An electromagnet type. Or even power up a computer and read the files, pdfs' and instructions therein. Not everyone has the funds to start their own hobby laboratories. I don't right now. But getting tools and things ready, in case something does happen, and simple energy devices and batteries to store power is a good idea. Even making batteries out or earth/rocks/minerals that can store a charge.

Because if something does happen its going to be pooling resources with those in the communities, being able to work together to recover our electricity. Basically working together, and getting ready to do so if needed!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Earth's Magnetic Poles Equates Over Unity Free Energy Spin on Axis!

What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

How To Make Hydrogen Fuel At Home!

Comet Elenin, Take a look at this, More to Consider.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Laser Creates Rain Clouds Out of Thin Air !

Haarp is shining over Europe; the mystery of the 2 suns part 2

Very interesting info can be taken out of this relating to electricity, the brain, electro magnetism and studies done.

2005-8-2 2/6 Dr Fred Bell Health Science & Energy Background & ET contacts 1st Show on

They developed HAARP along with the nuclear, and all the atmospheric tests which ionized the strata, where done to facilitate their HAARP experiments. This is probably the radiation belt that is said to affect astronauts.

So my question is, why Fukushima, Why Are They Ionizing The Jetstream? I'm sure its connected to HAARP technology.

www.fromthewilderness.com...://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/pandora/haarp.html

Scientist Dr. Nicholas Begich-actively involved in the public campaign against HAARP-describes HAARP as: "A super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere (upper layer of the atmosphere) by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything-living and dead." (6)
Dr. Rosalie Bertell depicts HAARP as "a gigantic heater that can cause major disruption in the ionosphere, creating not just holes, but long incisions in the protective layer that keeps deadly radiation from bombarding the planet." (7)

Owning the Weather. Explanation of HAARP.

conspiracyrealitytv.com...
full length

Holes In Heaven - HAARP And Advances In Tesla Technology (2005).avi

For all the videos on Elenin, ask yourself, WHY IS IT CALLED 9/11? Why is it near the sun on the 10th anniversary? Why is there so much released especially online about it? What trick do they have up their sleeve? The answer is NOT to bury ones head in the sand, but to pay attention to the world you're in and examine all the major leads to see what it means. If elenin is a project, who is the head of this project and how do we make them take responsibility for their criminal activities?

How does HAARP and the Electric Universe, Comets, play into their plans? What is their end goal?

Again, why are they ionizing the jetstream with Fukushima's meltdown, which is akin to 20 X Chernobyl?

If we look to the past and all of the myths, records, legends, archetypes, then what would signify disasters would be planetary lineups especially of Saturn, Venus and Mars, or relate to those planets, ie, you would look to them and what is happening to them to signify danger. I think looking at the lineups is important. There is a big one 2012. Also, comets, red dust tails, have been mentioned alot. However, they seem to be amping things up with HAARP which may signify its not going the way wish it too.

An image from the movie Devil's Advocate with the devil looking up as he pauses before putting his finger into the Holy Water, saying "Stop me, God!" Taunting God. Basically, are they doing whatever they think they can get away with and taunting God to intervene? This is what it feels like to me.

Elenin itself may simply mean 9/11, and be put out there, for all the leaders and media around the world to be ready for a big event sometime soon. But it doesnt mean necessarily the event will be comet related even. It could just symbolize, some 9/11 type event, some big false flag coming. What they do isn't always overt, some of it is subtle. Its far easier to analyzing everything after the events than before they happen.

But someone, or some group, is doing this, so we still need to boost up grass roots, people, and have real solutions come out from the people, basically eliminating the corrupt governments running the world.

edit to add: According to many articles there won't be a significant allignement in 2012 even. Yet the energetic discharges between planets, even that "second sun" often reported could be a plasma discharge, occur for allignment type sitatuions, or as two bodies get closer, and possibly affected by comets and meteors, of which there are many, not just one or two, that affect everything.

This link brought up further ideas. sites.google.com...

Its not just allignments, its the astrological forecasts. Planets in opposition. Different arrangements.

It made me wonder, is Astrology just another forerunner of the Electric Universe theory, is it connected to this, and to plasma discharge, and interactions, that are based on science not myth? What kinds of conjunctions create what kinds of affects on planets in our solar system including ours?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, ET could throw me a couple stock tips. I mean, if the world is going to be put in a blender in 3 months, what harm would there be? Apple up? Google down? Throw a guy a bone here!

In any case, he stated that the year and months prior to Oct 2011 would be rife with all sorts of badness (i.e. horrific hailstorms). It rained here yesterday and we're only 3 months out. The 5th Dimension needs to step it up to meet that Oct deadline. I don't think any Density tolerates tardiness or lack of effort!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum
History seems to show that when the inevitable non event arrives and the hoax is exposed, there will be a ready made excuse that only the "enlightened" will understand, the devout will renew their faith, the "wise one" might even become more popular.

That is so true!

At first I thought he might just leave this forum and re-create himself on another one, but now it seems more like he is preparing an excuse as to why the event won't happen. He's laying the groundwork for it now, for example when asked questions about the time of the event he just posts clocks and says "what is time anyway?".

Early in the thread he gives his word that the event will definitely happen, and that there will be no delay, he guarantees this. The faithful members of the flock will probably develop selective amnesia about that come the big day. Some people are so desperate for proof or verification of their seemingly wild beliefs that they open themselves up to be preyed upon by egomaniacs in some kind of twisted symbiotic pact. They'd rather see what they want to see, they want this to be all true, they need this... but desperation clouds discernment.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum
History seems to show that when the inevitable non event arrives and the hoax is exposed, there will be a ready made excuse that only the "enlightened" will understand, the devout will renew their faith, the "wise one" might even become more popular.

That is so true!

At first I thought he might just leave this forum and re-create himself on another one, but now it seems more like he is preparing an excuse as to why the event won't happen. He's laying the groundwork for it now, for example when asked questions about the time of the event he just posts clocks and says "what is time anyway?".

Early in the thread he gives his word that the event will definitely happen, and that there will be no delay, he guarantees this. The faithful members of the flock will probably develop selective amnesia about that come the big day. Some people are so desperate for proof or verification of their seemingly wild beliefs that they open themselves up to be preyed upon by egomaniacs in some kind of twisted symbiotic pact. They'd rather see what they want to see, they want this to be all true, they need this... but desperation clouds discernment.

I'm gonna take bets, 4:1 that he says "I meant Oct 2012!"

When I originally read this thread and saw him commit to a date, I knew he was fkd. If you're going to hoax it up, do not give specifics that people can call you on. Hoax 101, noob. Hidden_Hand did a pretty good job, and probably got an A in Hoax 101. He failed in sentence structure and communication, though. Hidden_Hand gave a solid effort and I'd give him an A-. ET gets a C.

Both get the downgrade because they stated "I'll answer any questions" but they barely answered even 10% of the questions, even by those that were totally taken in by their stories. Hint to future hoaxers: don't promise anything you aren't willing to deliver. Imagine a little credibility meter, and every sucker that asks an innocent, albeit stupid, question, should be answered and that makes the hoax meter go back to 0. Fail to do that and you lose hoax cred. C'mon hoaxters... don't just do your crystal/pyramid/masonic research, spend some time understanding the dynamic in which you wish to foist your hoaxiness.
edit on 4-8-2011 by tangonine because: say to saw

edit on 4-8-2011 by tangonine because: added text

edit on 4-8-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

When I read this...

Elenin itself may simply mean 9/11, and be put out there, for all the leaders and media around the world to be ready for a big event sometime soon. But it doesnt mean necessarily the event will be comet related even. It could just symbolize, some 9/11 type event, some big false flag coming. What they do isn't always overt, some of it is subtle. Its far easier to analyzing everything after the events than before they happen

I thought of this webiste I found today:Link

THE MESSIACH'S RETURN?? IS IT REALLY CLOSE AT HAND? ..... YOU DECIDE

Beacause I read this....

6 months later the birth of Christ – Just happens to be the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles Sept 11, 3BC

Did you know that the Planet/Comet Elenin will pass directly between Earth and the Sun on Sept 28th-30th, 2011. Some suggest that this will black out the Sun for up to 3 days - Just in time for Yom Teruah

Are you part of the Bride that isn't watching for his return??? Please, Please keep watching even if nothing happens on September 29, 2011... because HE will come one day.. and he WILL let those who are watching know the times and seasons...

I like this:

Yom Teruah is called the Hidden Day because, according to custom, God has hidden the day especially from HaSatan and his fallen angels.. The phrase "not even the angels know, nor do I" is a wedding terminology. Basically, if someone asked when the wedding will be, the traditional response is "i don't know, not even the angels in heaven know, but only my father" simply because the Father would decide the day when he saw that everything had been prepared for the bride ("behold I go to prepare a place for you) as per the note above..... or go here for more about the wedding phrase: www.facebook.com... .

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

The way I see religion is code for their hidden knowledge and a blueprint for what they plan to do, and some kind of control for the people. Despite this, there are very real spiritual truths buried into the religions, what our hearts recognize, and Christianity has a great deal of this for me, Christ as the intermediary between earth and heaven. This is also symbolic for our pineal. And the bloodlines have emphasized this link, without perhaps realizing the needed development, purity and Light/Love of the soul to really have that connection. Christ Yeshua was a real example, in this world of immanuel, or God/Goodness, the Family with us, by whatever definition we use, for all is going to fade away to be revealed in truth when we cross over. While there may be a code to some in the second coming, that is non spiritual, but scientific, there is a Spiritual Element behind all the workings of the universe, the hologram is a construct. The energies of the universe can be compared to the energy within a computerized system metaphorically, only far far more advanced, not even resembling a computer, but resembling a biological entity and wonderfully diverse and detailed organic life model that we have around us. Something far beyond our ant hill technology.

In every legend or myth, from the Hopi's and ancient peoples, comes the legend of the new time, the upgrade, paradise and tranformation, achieving the next level. It may have be the Mayans, or the Aztecs or even both that relate to this cycle being the last cycle, there are a set number of cycles. The teleos moment.

I know we are not to be afraid or fearful of anything that is coming, if it truly does come, or even events that occur around us, should this mysterious time of upgrading be a future event.

If one is aware of the structure of this universe, our 3D testing ground, the light and dark squares that hold things in balance, including gravity. Gravity in the Electric Universe is not the strongest first principle of order, for its a weak force, and electrical events are far stronger. Its a secondary effect. Its created by an unbalance of charge, between positive and negative. Ie. it pertains in a sense to duality as well.
When one is aware, waking up, and striving, pushing themselves to see positive, to overcome the negative things in their lives, (prayer is very important, communicating, asking/seeking, meditation as well, and sungazing safely or getting sun, letting it in the corners of our eyes is good too!), if they begin to try and help others, think of others, stop living for the self, for promotions or personal goals, putting their needs first, but for their family, children, friends, and for the world around them, humanity, with regard to nature as well. One is protected, all the while one is doing the work one came to do. If something bad is happening to a good person who is striving to help, then they're being called home. Otherwise, they are protected.

An example, that was brought up yesterday in a conversation, is my fear of flying. Which to my fear of heights or vertigo, and my belief that some, not all, accidents that take place in commercial flights were done by intent, as if a sacrifice, and often when inspectors demand upgrades or work, faulty parts aren't replaced. So I don't really like flying. However, lets just pretend that, a flight was in danger, ie. an event was "planned" for this flight. And someone who is filled with light and awareness needs to board last minute to carry out their work, their presence would protect the flight.

Love/Light and doing the work you came to do = ARK. In the chess game of life, Dark and White squares, the entities behind the dark moves, have no power over us, they have no power over Light. Unless we have fallen into the mud pile, been lured into something we were not supposed to do or experience, giving permissions to the darker side to act.

Awareness and the need to wake up, and help is not a fear based things at all, its about shining light, working for or at the very least, praying, meditating, yearning strongly for a world with equality and a positive loving experience for all citizens of this planet, a world were no one falls between the cracks and every problem has positive joyful solutions and we help each other out. Even that yearning, takes us beyond neutrality, or apathy and the consequences of not having compassion for others. Celebrating it up while tragedies are taking place. One of the things we discussed yesterday was how basic human psychology was often that people who couldn't deal with the negative events around them, perhaps they feel they can't change things, harden up, look away, distract themselves with a celebration or football game, or alchohol, perhaps they're not meaning to be apathetic, but truly feel more powerless.

But as we wake up, and more and more do this, we are bringing our HELP in, to assist, we are creating ARK, safety. From the position of ARK, or safety, the upgrade or transfiguration of this planet would done accomplished in the twinkling of an eye, so it would not be something we would need to fear or focus on, rather, focus on caring about others. That is more important thing, caring about the well being of others.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Its a responsibility, being privileged to be born into the Gai testing ground, ie. this school, that our souls/spirits are really here to wake up, to see the world around us, and to strive to do the work we came to do, not to allow ourselves to become distracted, or choose the common view, on events, but see through it, and spread the truth to those around us. To discern. This is a repsonsibility, a duty.

The reason this testing ground is a gift is because many have distorted ideas, including gnostic faiths, on why we're here, and some think we're fallen. We fall every time we think or do a negative square, yet we are not fallen as a race. We're spirit children in tests, many here are in the final exam. Ie that point where spirit transfigures within a body, to form a combination spirit/body/light body or soul. The progression. And graduations involves cleaving to the light squares, to LOVE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, overcoming the duality and the gravity.

For those waking up, we're not here for self, we're here to pass the test and think of others, Family, Family is the Key to Progression and Infinity.

We're here to wake up, and strive for awarness and to help others wake up, to hold the Light/Frequency, to connect and bring in our help from Above, to create Safety and Arks around this globe, to benefit many or all. We're holding safety here and by waking up, we're blocking the moves the dark entities can do. They can influence black ops to use HAARP and create events, but will the technology work. Will all the events come off as planned? That answer is in our hands, to some extent, and the amount of responsibility we're taking, for being aware and doing the work we came to do.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This individual has been Blessed with many insights relating to coming events that the Holy Spirit has poured unto him. To the Faithless, they will mean nothing. So be it.

www.theappearance.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
DARK KNIGHT 1028

new topics

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join