It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Hi Rkallisti,

light/love/energy/prana/consciousness is ALL the same. "Negatives" are the SAME.

How is negative the same as positive? How is dark the same as Light? How is bitter the same as sweet? How is truth the same as untruth?

Is false the same as true?

True or False?

Only, their light/love/energy/prana/consciousness is directed inwards (self-absorbed - they "devour" light/heat/life like black holes - hence the resulting darkness and the coldness).

Sounds like opposition

How does one-1 distinguish one-1 from the other if one-1 is without the other to distinguish.

What are opposition elements?

What are choices?

What are actions?

Is intentionally hurting someone based on hating someone the same as helping someone?

Is honesty dishonesty?

Yes, this may be limiting, but were it not a viable choice (i.e. possibility of being/expression), then they would not exist.

Opposition choices are contained within the opposition structure; both choices are not the same; hate is not Love and Love is not hate.

There are two lanes on a highway/freeway, one-1 lane leads in one-1 direction and another in the opposite.

Are both lanes heading in the same direction?

Do both lanes lead to the same destination?

Yet, above/higher than positive/negative, there's neutrality- beyond polarity, where unity resides.

Do both negative and positive make it to such a place in the beyond?

Then there is "the source", from whence all begun/ends.

What is the source?

When did it all begin?

When will it all end?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hello ET man,
why not just give the time

What time is it for you?

What is time if there are infinite perceptions of it?

Time for one-1 IS not the same for another.

As the stars differ in brightness so do 'spirit intelligences' differ in perception/awareness.

Has it already happened for some? (somewhere in time)

Could some be waiting for others beyond space/time as one perceives it to be?

Does everyone-1 watch the same movie in the same place at the same time?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Hi RKallisti,

Nature is a reflection of you.

Nature reacts, a reflection/effect based on actions, an interactive universal opposition structure creation with cause and effects; reactions based on actions on an energy/matter/level to spirit.

It isn't doing to you, it is you.

It's not 'you' as in the 'spirit intelligence/soul' you but is made up of the same energy/matter as one's earth life temporal vehicle/body/vessel --- not 'you' the eternal spirit-intelligence/soul you. There are always reactions based on actions but the reaction is not 'you.' Actions are the cause that bring reactions.

And you are inescapably but a part/fragment/particle of this whole which nature is.

If one-1 only looks at the energy/matter/fragment/particle body. Beyond the energy/matter/body IS 'spirit', which IS the eternal 'you'--- not the same 'spirit-intelligence' as the infinite other 111111's (Brothers and Sisters/Family) but unique as a snowflake --- ONE like the one-1 who IS experiencing and/is part of the Universal Creation/System within the whole of space; there are Infinite 111111's contained within a ONE space/creation/existence made up of the same opposition structure energy/matter/elements being temporally part of the ONE experiencing. The universal energy/matter/bodies are not 'you' but are merely temporal vehicle/body/vessels or body-suits that the one-1 eternal 'you' temporally wears/occupies/experiences.

Every-1 spirit-intelligence IS not the same-1 within the ONE whole of the creation/universe. Each one-1 (IS) as unique as the snowflakes; not a phase of a ONE being but an Infinite/Eternal one-1 being of infinite one-1111111 others --- temporally occupying/experiencing a vehicle/body/vessel or 'phase of being' like a clip on an eternal roll of film that's always existed somewhere in 'time' --- past, present and future --- the forever NOW, NOW and NOW, Each one-1 spirit-intelligence IS divisible to Infinity where there is no greater, lesser, higher or lower as there is no measurement/scale. Infinite Infinite Infinite potential and endless progression beyond measurement and time where there is no time but infinite perceptions/experiences of it --- Eternal divisibility and that which resides within the 'midst' of Eternity forever and ever where there are endless infinite clips of experience beyond measure.

Yet the "problem" of the great majority of people is the fear of death/loss and ignorance in regards to life/energy/consciousness/existence.

(Majoritively Speaking) Fear comes from the unknowing/uncertainty, most on earth are uncertain/unsure about why they exist and where they come from or go upon leaving the temporal vehicle/body/flesh. Uncertainty if 'they' as 'beings of intelligence' live on after 'death' (according to human understanding of it) or if they have an eternal spirit beyond the energy/matter/body. The 'unknowing' and 'uncertainty' brings the most fear.

"Physicality" is not all there is to "reality", and death/birth are simply gateways in and out of different [ustates of being.

States of experience, the beings (being) --- eternal spirit intelligences without beginning or ending.

Spirit intelligences or 'souls' the 'you' occupying/experiencing the temporal vehicle/body/vessels are 'eternal' and have always existed as 'intelligences' --- divisible to Infinity in endless progressive states of intelligence.

and other such secret societies/cabals' agenda/interest are based on a game of power, deception and control; exerted via suppression/retention of knowledge from the sheep/slaves/masses, the use of various distractions and the spreading of misinformation, thus keeping them ignorant, hypnotized and anesthetized to optimize/maximize their use/exploitation for their own gain (that is, the elite's gain).

The layers/levels of deception go far beyond the compartmentalized 'need to know basis' departments of earth's energy/matter/existence, into other realms/channels/stations/departments; geometrically/dimensionally.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN, as my "time" is somewhat limited, I will only strive to answer/reply to what I consider the most pertinent questions. I will try to answer, as best as possible and with the least amount of distortion, as far as this verbal means of communication allows me to. Nevertheless, bear in mind that my word choice may/will be subject to semantics, misapprehension and tergiversation [relating to each individual's own distorted, subjective perceptions].

Not that it would need to be said, but... don't take me as gospel or figure of authority. I only speak according to my current understanding.

I now proceed to answer your questions.

Are you referring to the elements/energy/matter of the temporal vehicle/body/vessel for spirit intelligences; or the spirit-intelligence/soul that temporally occupies/experiences the energy/matter/body? Do all spirit intelligences/souls contain an equal amount of both negative and positive or do some have more than others? What is your understanding/definition of balance? Do all spirit-intelligences/souls need to have both negative and positive within them or do they have a choice in the matter?

From what I can gather, it seems to me that you perceive your-self separate from other-selves. What I am simply trying to express, is that all "selves" are ultimately the same One-self.

It is true that from the (subjective) vantage point of an individuated hominid entity - a "human" in this case -, one may perceive it-self to be a "positive" entitity (or striving towards "positivity") with little to no "negativity" in and out of it-self.

However, I am speaking from the "bigger picture", if that makes any sense, where all individuated entitities are ONE Being. Therefore, all the positivity/negativity ever done/experienced in the whole of Creation, is ultimately, everybody's.

I understand, however, that most "humans" (in their current state of development, AS "human" - for you wont always be "human" or individuated as you are now) would not like to have upon their backs the "crimes" of their negative other-selves: murders, rapes, violence, war, holocaust, etc. And this is OK.
But these other-selves they so despise and frown upon, are them-selves too.

What is my definition of balance? That every birth is a death, that every creation is a destruction (or un-creation). All the things you consider "opposites" are in fact, halves of the same coin. I understand you may see duality in this "reality", but I do not. And this is OK too.

How is negative the same as positive? How is dark the same as Light? How is bitter the same as sweet? How is truth the same as untruth?

You are still separating, dividing and drawing distinctions: this is what creates the illusory sense of "duality" or "opposition". This is perfectly fine. I'm only telling you, there's just one circle, not two halves. But you may see it as you wish/can.

EVERYTHING is Light/Love/Energy/Prana/Consciousness/Awareness/Gravity/Infinity/Intelligence/etc. What creates/defines the various illusions is the vibratory rate, density and direction of this Light.

Darkness IS Light. It is self-absorbed Light, sucked/turned into itself. All degrees of "negativity" are about this. The resulting darkness and colness is because "negative" entities devour light, their own light/life/energy/heat and as well as that of other-selves around them (picture the black hole in the center of a galaxy).

I wish you could, for a moment, ponder about the sameness of everything - of all these things you consider "opposite".

Is false the same as true?

All lies are subjective truths. Lies are based on Truth. Lies are either purposely distorted truths or misinterpreted truths. Truth is Light/Love/Energy/Consciousness/etc, so it is experienced and acquired gradually as a natural design of progression - meaning your conception of Truth tomorrow will be greater than your understing of Truth today; the same way a monkey or a turtle or a tree do not grasp mathematics or astronomy YET (and when they do/can/will, they wont be in "animal" form anymore).

Is intentionally hurting someone based on hating someone the same as helping someone?

I know what you're trying to say, but let me just say this: all service-to-self allows service-to-others; and vice versa. Ultimately, the only service there is, is service to the Creator (which is you - as in ALL OF "YOU" as ONE).

Opposition choices are contained within the opposition structure; both choices are not the same; hate is not Love and Love is not hate.

There are two lanes on a highway/freeway, one-1 lane leads in one-1 direction and another in the opposite.

Did you ever notice how a LIGHT-bulb needs BOTH positive and negative charges to LIGHT itself up and emit LIGHT?

Did you ever notice that a magnet is not a magnet if it didn't have two poles (positive AND negative)? Yet the magnet is ONE magnet, not TWO HALVES of a magnet.

However, you can certainly divide, if you so wish to, the whole circle into halves.

Are both lanes heading in the same direction?

Do both lanes lead to the same destination?

Yes. If you can see that the lanes are curves in a circle.

Nature reacts, a reflection/effect based on actions, an interactive universal opposition structure creation with cause and effects; reactions based on actions on an energy/matter/level to spirit.

You really think "nature" does not affect you? At all? Is it air you are breathing? Water that you're drinking? Aren't you nourished by the "fruits" of nature and the light of the sun?

Yet "you" affect nature too, obviously. Reciprocal cause/effect, inexorably connected.

All being Light/Energy/etc, it all VIBRATES accordingly.

This isn't about a Creator and its Creation: the Creator IS the Creation, the Dreamer the Dream, the Producer the Product.

But as I have been saying, you may see things as you wish. It is perfectly OK.

Every-1 spirit-intelligence IS not the same-1 within the ONE whole of the creation/universe.

It is a DI-VERSE UNI-VERSE after all, isn't it?

Each one-1 (IS) as unique as the snowflakes; not a phase of a ONE being but an Infinite/Eternal one-1 being of infinite one-1111111 others --- temporally occupying/experiencing a vehicle/body/vessel or 'phase of being' like a clip on an eternal roll of film that's always existed somewhere in 'time' --- past, present and future --- the forever NOW, NOW and NOW, Each one-1 spirit-intelligence IS divisible to Infinity where there is no greater, lesser, higher or lower as there is no measurement/scale. Infinite Infinite Infinite potential and endless progression beyond measurement and time where there is no time but infinite perceptions/experiences of it --- Eternal divisibility and that which resides within the 'midst' of Eternity forever and ever where there are endless infinite clips of experience beyond measure.

I must apologize, but this is all very hard to read. I perceive we may have a similar understanding, but it seems you are fixated on this "opposition structure" thing a little bit too much and don't want to see beyond it.

I imagine you really do consider yourself a "positive" entity.

How do you feel about the "negatives"? Do you LOVE them too? Do you respect their Freewill? Their Choice of path/vibration/polarization? Do you really see them as separate from you?

Again, do you... LOVE them?

The layers/levels of deception go far beyond the compartmentalized 'need to know basis' departments of earth's energy/matter/existence, into other realms/channels/stations/departments; geometrically/dimensionally.

Absolutely. The tip of the pyramid is not of "this world". It is only natural and to be expected that it would be such a way.

---

And to wrap it up...

Yes, it is as you say: INFINITY INFINITY INFINITY and NOW NOW NOW.

And no, there is no greater, lesser, higher or lower as there is no measurement/scale. And "measurements" are what create the illusory sense of "time" and "space", separations, divisions and distinctions.

AWARENESS (Knowledge/Intelligence/Consciousness/etc) is the KEY.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
ET_MAN,

Though we both know.....

Please Define what the "Spirit" is.

What is Spirit???

Referring to its Structure and Contents.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

who is the author of these videos ? don't believe everything unless there is scientific evidence, search comet elenin debunked, it won't come close to 34 M km to the earth , no threat !

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
interesting videos but without dates it helps us not , and there is never dates so we die what else is new ,anybody know whom the guys are who order blue horses or freaky paintings lets jus kic thier ash sorta a premptive chance to save ourselves for a change.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mrspock

OK, to me, Elenin is a false flag event, you know, much like 9/11, because they have the technology to destroy all life on earth and they're using some of it nonstop.

Elenin is a pun on 9/11, and its perilhelion will be on Sept 11, 2011, on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

There is another interpretation of 10/11/11 for you.

Comet Elenin - Perihelion (Orbit of Elenin When Closest to Sun) is 9-11-2011 PROOF Is Here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Electric Comets, Comet Elenin, Electric Universe Theory, Is NASA Lie Us For Comets
edit on 24-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

somewhere along the way to enlightenment,.
you have bumped your head..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

You and whomever starred you, demonstrate to me, a complete lack of brain power. Wake up.

Ask yourself some questions. Its always a good idea. I wonder how you've managed to convince yourself that questioning everything and hunting for the connections between events implies brain damage, versus not questioning?

Do you find anything curious, about dates, about events, about technology, ie. the use of the very technology based on Tesla, who was a supporter of the EU universe?

Do you believe that this comet was first discovered by an amateur astronomer roughly a decade after a movie detailing its discovery and after they photographed a great deal of things in IR in 2007 at that, the date given in that one blog?

www.spitzer.caltech.edu...

Do you think the real stories add up?

Since we've had 9/11, 3/11 and numerous other things occur, all suspected to be false flags, including the horrible destruction by cyclones and floods in May and June of this year, do you think 10/11/11 may be another false flag, or 9/11 event?

While you are so apt to call people down and insult their intelligence, those who are paying attention, I have to ask you, do you have any stock ups yourself, food/water/energy devices?

Do you think it might be good idea, irregardless of whether someone focus's on one possible event or another, to just stock up in general on food, water and energy devices? Would this be helpful to anyone.

Do you trust your leaders? With your life?

Do you put any stock into your judgements and connecting dots, or do you need to be told offiicial stories?

Do you see anything noteworthy on airport walls, bank walls, bank notes, symbology?

What do you really think is going on currently?

I've just been told, for a few pages that all is well, though the bad guys are running things, they've been controlled somehow and all is good, this being promoted even while Fukushima, constant radiation, Cyclones and Floods, and other nuclear incidents have happened, and there is no evidence other than the opposite in sight. I'm sorry to say, I havn't received any sudden blows to the head so naturally felt obliged to ignore that as things have gotten a lot worse not better lately.

Unless you yourself have your ticket out of dodge into some kind of well equipped shelter, I would imagine that food/water/energy devices would be a good thing. I would imagine that if this event comes to pass, or if another unexpected (at least by some) replaces it at a later date, you will benefit at others around you paying attention, and stocking up, especially if they're the kind that have been thinking of helping their neighbors, too and hoping to hook everyone up to some power to run devices and greenhouses, and create a safety net.

So I don't care personally if you are so immature as to insult another person, as long as you're positioned with good people around you. Because caring about the well being of others is what this is all about.

Take care of yourself.

Peace, Love & Enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Another point to consider, and it certainly hasn't escaped me. Second guessing their events based on finding far too many coincidences and even reports on their past events, from BP to all the nuclear events in the past few months, not to mention 9/11, and noting dates as well, this is good. It puts pressure on them. People need to make a habit of this.

However, they like to pull distractions off. Slight of hand. So while everyone is focusing on Elenin, who knows what they're going to do, and exactly what dates it will be around.

Pentagon Deploying 20,000 Troops In U.S.

theintelhub.com...

The pentagon has announced plans to deploy a 20,000 strong internal troop force into the continental United States (CONUS) that was set to be trained by 2011.It is openly admitted that the internal force will be used to quail civil unrest due to massive large scale terror attacks and/or economic purposes.

Example, Elenin could be a distraction for a plan to crash economy and short food to millions.

This would couple up nicely with this, so the whole thing could be nwo stuff and sidestepping the constitution, coupled with food shortages would be devastating.

'Super Congress': Debt Ceiling Negotiators Aim To Create New Legislative Body

Just thinking of this is horrifying. These heartless sadists could be planning on crashing food and economy, implementing illegal fascist super congress laws to deny old age securities, and social services and medical, while they've upped the CANCER RATE ENORMOUSLY with Fukushima, and all their "accidents" on the North America Waterways.

If any of it goes down, put them in jail, and throw away the key.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Planet of a Thousand Mysteries

A lot at what electrical discharge can do to a planet, in this case Mars.

www.thunderbolts.info...

SYMBOLS OF AN ALIEN SKY — Selections (1)

SYMBOLS OF AN ALIEN SKY - Selections (2)

SYMBOLS OF AN ALIEN SKY — Selections (3)

edit on 25-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

what ever a being reacts to and responds to...has its purpose and reasons

your sounding very unforgiving and seem to not understand that if someone is making what you would consider to be a negative action or selfish choice...there are deep personal reasons that specifically relate to that person

you as a human dont have to understand why all do the things they do, but the one of us does understand

we are in this together and we dont have to know that or accept it, it just is

as a human what we can do is decide and choose our reactions to others, our voice, our hearts

i know its hard and many can not see that a person that causes hurt, is also somehow, hurting-people that live very much for things of flesh like lust, pride, greed, power...are like a sick child

never wish to throw away the key, on any phase of being-finding the light in the darkest places is not easy but its also, not impossible

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

There are many who cannot seem to separate very basic things: protecting your family and humanity, being responsible and removing people from society if they are dangerous, and these ones are severely insane, and can never be allowed to even have access to a phone lest they call a code up and some disaster goes down, and forgiveness. The two are not the same. Not in the least. Prayers and forgiveness are needed for them, but the first priority is to 100% serve and protect all the citizens of this planet. Period. I have nothing I don't forgive, even to things in the past that most wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

ive enjoyed alot of what you have said

from what i understand, there is only 1 spirit so no one phase of this one is birthed into the human experience with negativity-but what we humans consider to be negative actions ect...are simply very natural reactions and responses to be a individual, amongst other seemingly individuals

it is my understanding that this is understanding that no one needs books or other people to tell them it is so....but is the core understanding that we can all find in our own time depending on our experiences in life as a phase of being, in the very design of life itself, the design of nature

we can look at ourselves as individuals which would mean that we are all on a journey for individual growth...but past that, there is something else going on, a much bigger picture...which is how everything is interconnected, and the to and fro of life is not for a many really, but for a 'one' that is just being-in its own expression of itself

some will see the artist and piece of art being 2 different things-and some will see they are inevitably, one

the art piece is of the artists and the artists is in the art piece

from our perspective, we are separate....from a 'one' perspective, we are whole-and not just as as beings, but whole with the earth, sun, wind, all things...are a 'whole'

many long for things like being rewarded somehow for 'being good'....and want the bad ones to receive their due

its hard for many to see all serves a purpose in the 'one' experiencing 'being'

some say that long ago that we did not have 'bad things' and that all was good but that we didnt 'progress' this way so there was a change made to make us progress more quickly

i do not agree with that...i can see that any experience of thinking we are separate, such as being in the flesh as a many...has a cause and effect occurrence that is very natural and needed for it is important for us to later take all things and see what is of flesh and what is of spirit nature

all is needed and anything that happens or occurs, has purpose-no matter how bad we as individuals see it as

i look back on things like the death of Jesus, or martin Luther king, or even the harsh actions of Hitler....and from the bigger whole perspective, someone somewhere learned something from them, good and bad...we use others actions to weigh our own and its a chance to decide why we would do or not do something similar

for example...how many can say they would do as Jesus did...and not fight back? when you understand why he did not fight back, then you can understand and have the strength to walk in his ways as well

just as Jesus showed us many things...the ones that took his life and cursed him....have just as much to show us

we can rant the rest of our lives about all the wrongs others do....but it is also a bit prideful of us to keep pointing out the wrongs of others and we have to make sure we are not holding ourselves above them

without judgement, we can use other people actions and choices, to decide our own path that we feel the need to take...use other peoples ways to weigh and measure our own ways

the earth and its people are no where near understanding that they are a whole unit...but nature will bring us to that someday and mountains will move

there is no set time for the 'better ones' to move on from here...for we are one. for those that think they are ready for something better then here will see and understand after death, you cant leave your own self, in spirit-in spirit, you are of all the other people, of this earth, of this cycle, of this 'whole'

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

There are many who cannot seem to separate very basic things: protecting your family and humanity, being responsible and removing people from society if they are dangerous, and these ones are severely insane, and can never be allowed to even have access to a phone lest they call a code up and some disaster goes down, and forgiveness. The two are not the same. Not in the least. Prayers and forgiveness are needed for them, but the first priority is to 100% serve and protect all the citizens of this planet. Period. I have nothing I don't forgive, even to things in the past that most wouldn't.

im not saying to not protect eachother...but inwardly, we must understand, there are reasons each does what they do and if their actions are more based on flesh, then they are simply very disconnected from their spiritual nature

this does not make them negative spirits or souls...but only flesh reacting in flesh ways

how else would we weigh between spirit nature and the effects of being in the flesh-human nature...without observing how both natures react and respond to this experience

now there are also mental illnesses that do effect humans that can make them very harmful to others...but again, no one should ever, not be loved

my point being...some of us would just like to see all negative taken away and desire peace and love and unity....but all we have to do is see that earth is not to that point yet of being ready for that-some individuals may thing they are ready for that....but that is not what its about....its about the whole being ready so what is to become here, can emanate to its highest potential and its prime true nature of spirit

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

There are people following evil, and they're the ones with all the armies, wealth, and control. And billions of good people, many starving, radiated, and living in unbearable suffering and distress, with their free will taken away by this group.

They may need prayer, but the first priority is to stop them, imprison them, and free the people.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
one does not need to leave earth or ascend, to learn more then they can here

the design of nature holds every within it that we need to learn about our true nature

awakening to the oneness that all is...can be done right here and now and this has always been the case...there is no certain time for this to happen

the design of life is made in a way where phases of being could of understood it was a part of a greater whole and the design will remain that way...the keys are in life itself, here, now, and always have been

if anyone thinks they are ready to ascend to here to progress further along....then they dont see that in the very design of life, are all the keys to what you need to 'see' and 'hear'

the true spirit nature that we are can not come through us and shine while we think we are infinity individuals-for in spirit, we are 'one'-as long as we hold onto wishing to remain individuals....we hold onto the illusion

which also, is not a error or mistake because this is how we are measured...by if we are ready to understand, we are not really individuals at all, in our true nature

if one holds onto and can only see that they are individual and separate....they hold onto the flesh which is not their true self, true nature....and this is not wrong...for it shows what they are still in need of understanding about their spirit nature

when ready....one can see past the individual illusions and then the whole desire for going somewhere else, for the 'self' seems pointless....for then the concern for the 'whole' becomes the focus

the soul (phase of spirit) longs for harmony...because it is of 'one' and 'one' is unity

the ego, self, individual flesh nature....longs for separation, because knowing that separation is a illusion, pretty much means death to their individuality, ego, self

but as another poster said...this is ok and all occurs the way it needs to, all understand, at their own pace due to what they are ready for or not

some are not ready to let go of the idea of being a self....so in return, they will hold tight to belief systems that feed the illusion of being a individual for as long as they are in need of that

but i will stress again....nothing, absolutely nothing, is without purpose in the 'whole'

just because we as indivdiuals see things as unneeded...does not make it so that as a whole, it is not needed

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

There are people following evil, and they're the ones with all the armies, wealth, and control. And billions of good people, many starving, radiated, and living in unbearable suffering and distress, with their free will taken away by this group.

They may need prayer, but the first priority is to stop them, imprison them, and free the people.

we can not force what another is not ready for

we can show them different examples and reasons for how to be more of a benefit then a harm....but the people with armies, wealth, control...are not evil in spirit...they are simply reacting to be in the flesh

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I watched the Alien Sky documentary. here are videos touching on the same info. But its being spun. Its always been spun. Deeper thought needs to applied and more myths/legends/information brought in.

Electric Universe & The Future of Science - Part 1

Electric Universe & The Future of Science - Part 2

Electric Universe & The Future of Science - Part 3

Electric Universe & The Future of Science - Part 4

Thoughts follow in next post.

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join