It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Comets, Comet Elenin, Electric Universe Theory, Is NASA Lie Us For Comets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I was watching some excellent videos for explanation of comets or electric comets ..
Video was make at Oct 20, 2010 so no connection for comet Elenin from this guy ..
Lke how hi explain that NASA lie to us for comets end I'm interested way they lie to us .. ..
I will be very happy if some expert put more information for this, thank you in advance ..
Hope you too find something interesting here for your self ..

Electric Comets: Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Electric Universe Theory
Know plasma, know 99.999% of the Universe ..
"Also see this website for more information on electrical activity associated with comets and some other evidence supporting the electric model "

www.plasma-universe.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...

Red Ice Radio - Wallace Thornhill - Pt 1- The Electric Universe
www.youtube.com...

Plasma Physics' Answers to the New Cosmological Questions by Dr. Donald E. Scott - Full Video
www.youtube.com...

Electric Universe Theory, RIP: New Discovery of Why Sun's Corona is Hot
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here some info for "electric" Elenin from this site ..
So we find is this true for Elenin very soon if earthquakes appear at extreme conditions, we have time for preparation, is my only reason for this thread not some fear etc. only want to help ..

endgametime.wordpress.com...

"Elenin is a very dangerous cosmic object. Sometimes we need to watch what an object does as well as watching the object while looking for clues. Elenin is not visible to the naked eye, but does appear to have an EM effect on our solar system at distances of 14+ AUs. Elenin is also dangerous because it is a long period (10000+ years) comet whose tail the Earth passes through. Comets are not balls of ice and dust like Nasa states. Nasa will not release this information because there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it except panic. Sit back and enjoy the ride and be thankful to be alive in this time to bear witness to this event."

"A capacitor is a device for storing electric charge. Comets are electric cosmic capacitors that gather and store energy as they pass through space. Comets are electromagnetically connected to the sun and planets by EM ropes (JPL, 2005). Extreme EM fields can cause earthquakes. Elenin’s line up position with the Earth and sun correlates Earth seismicity. This is what HAARP research is based upon. EM energy lubricates fault lines and can cause fault slippage. The reason Elenin is causing quakes when other comets do not is because Elenin has been in deep space a long time gathering electrons and storing energy for discharging to the sun at perigee."

"The EM field that results from the storage of such a large amount of electricity is connected to the Earth and influences geological activities as well as weather and more. A comets positively charged metallic core is ideal for storing and attracting electrons. Comets pick up electrons as they fly through space because the electrons are attracted to the metallic comet nucleus. The larger the comet and longer the comet travels through space without discharging, the more electricity is stored in the comet. When the comet approaches the sun, it begins to glow because the electron cloud is energized by the sun’s proton wind. The hydrogen protons combine with the oxygen in the solar wind to produce water in the comet’s tail; which is comprised of visible photons (coma) generated by the comet’s electric circuit. The sun provides the positive charge and the stored electrons provide the negative charge to complete the electrical circuit with the sun."

Peace ..

edit on Sat Jul 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maynard James Keenan said it best:

Some say a comet will fall from the sky,
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves,
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still,
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip$h*ts,
And some say the end is near.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

in agreement came across a similar story about electrically charged object and have never believed it was going to hit us but felt there may be a threat from the coma, and when looking for info came across the article so stars and flags there will be the debunkers but let them me I've got plenty of food just in case better safe than sorry

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There are literally uncounted thousands of comets in the Solar System. What makes C2010X-1 special? If the "electric universe theory" is correct, all of these comets should have exactly the same effect. Furthermore, NASA is not the only, or even primary, source for information about comets. Astronomers have been studying comets for centuries. The interaction between magnetically inert comets and the solar wind is relatively well understood and is no secret:

www2.ess.ucla.edu...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
hello Dalke

majestic thread

i watched till now..

The Electric Universe and part of Plasma Physics' Answers to the New Cosmological Questions by Dr. Donald E. Scott... and i'm carried away

amazing stuff...and they can deny it how much they want...an Electric universe theory makes so much sense to me..

still its not quiet clear yet what this really means...but you know it still have to be verified and accepted....so its still under construction status..

i feel though that once confirmed and studied..it might change our world big time

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
There are literally uncounted thousands of comets in the Solar System. What makes C2010X-1 special? If the "electric universe theory" is correct, all of these comets should have exactly the same effect. Furthermore, NASA is not the only, or even primary, source for information about comets. Astronomers have been studying comets for centuries. The interaction between magnetically inert comets and the solar wind is relatively well understood and is no secret:

www2.ess.ucla.edu...

"all of these comets should have exactly the same effect"

I don't think so ..

Long-period comet are something very new so how you can by so sure ..

I don't believe so mach for everything what is on internet or from NASA like you i like to use my perspective ..

Differences from long end short period comet are present ..

Comet Elenin is long-period comet, we start beginning to understood characteristic of them ..

Two eggs are not same, like everything in nature or space ..

Comet Elenin generate a semi-major axis of 517 AU and a period of approximately 11,700 years ..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Long-period comet are something very new so how you can by so sure ..

Astronomers have been able to determine the periods of comets for 300 years. Some of them have extremely long periods, others surprisingly short periods. They are not "new."

Differences from long end short orbit comet are present ..

Please be more specific. Other than how long they take to orbit the Sun, how are they different?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
OK LOOK ,,i agree with you all.......but heres the deal
1- nasa/we dont know that its even a comet
2- nasa/we dont know what its made of,could be iron oxide
3- nasa reported it to be 40,000km then said it grew to 80,000km,thats like 4x the earth
4- does it have orbiting planets?
5- the chinese and russians think its weird
6- this one is different because it comes between us and the sun in sept (on the ecliptic)
7- this one different because we are between it and the sun in november,22 to be exact,
8- every alignment made with us in the center ,there has been a 7+ ,,march 11 japanese tsunami
9- bosnian scientist omerbashich made the connection and quite frankly makes sense
10- anyone arrogantly authoritatively "debunking" or calling it a hoax comet doesnt have a brain,because we just cant know yet
11- we have never had this happen before,not like this,so we just cant know yet,and please dont say its happened before with our present technology
12- we dont have a clue how photons aiming away from the sun that may if at all come from this thing will affect this planet

thats all i think i know for now

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You have all answers on this thread or internet , just open your mind ..
If you heating eggs for different time you cant have same chicken end will not be hatched at the same time .. o0

I have very stormy weather here, end my English is bad so think man think ..

Very old comets have big differences from young comets ..

Are you try in your life to make some magnetic object with friction-attrition or similar method, or you touch object one second with magnet you have magnet too..

So mach other kind of energy can by produce with friction, spinning, melting or similar method what we don't understood ..

Main question is our government ready for that event what happened is only only a matter of time WHEN are they spend our money for protecting us, or they spend our money on some
things ..

Peace ..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I read that endgame article earlier today - that you posted above .

It rang true.

I have not verified myself the assertion that the solar system diagram on the old Swiss note is the same as the 26/09/2011 Elenin - however, if true, the chances that this is a coincidence is remote.

I hope that everyone reads that link.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
While I still contend that the object called Comet Elenin or whatever it really is will pass nearest the sun on September 11, 2011, it is that date that will test many theories and will show us exactly what effects such an electric comet will have on our sun, solar flares, and our earth's weather, earthquake and volcanic activity.

Since many have already indicated that such an electric comet passing has some consequences, it is those planetary effects that seldom get mentioned.

To begin getting informed with such electrical and EM properties of such an electric comet that Elenin is suppose to be, begin by visiting the link provided and begin reading what strong EM factors will do to our Sun, Earth and human body. Only in such a way will the gravity of such a strong EM comet become clear to all.

Link to Internet link explaining Comet Elenin and how such comet electrical EM properties occur and how such effects will influence our sun, earth and human bodies is a good place to start to better understanding what strong EM influences mean to the human species.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here you can see how effect of alignments and comet at Sun, some comet have effect some don't have ..

So mach members and scientist say no effect at all ..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't believe in this info to mach, but maybe some have information of this claims ..

"The infrared signature for comet Elenin suggests the electrical charge Elenin is carrying is so large that when the comet dumps its capacitance, the resulting photon flare up will engulf the Earth as the Earth passes through the tail. The evidence is in Nasa’s google sky infrared image of Elenin. When Elenin was 14 AUs away on June 14, 2007, Nasa photographed the comet when they took the infrared image for google sky".

"The infrared image indicates Elenin’s infrared electrical signature is 17 million miles across with xray jets extending over 100 million miles from Elenin. Elenin will pass the Earth at 21 million miles. When Elenin flares and dumps its electron load (electricity) to the sun, the photon flash will be so great that it will instantly turn everything on the Earth’s surface into light. Don’t worry though. There is a lot more action before we evaporate."

edit on Sat Jul 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Where is your evidence that comets are magnetically inert?

Let's start with some science. First, the last three missions to comets have found that they are not "dirty snowballs" of ice as has been previously theorized, but instead they are made of rock with virtually no water (0.5% as an example).

Comet Borrelly: Dry and Hot

Comet Temple 1: Deep Impact Was a Dust-up, Not a Gusher

Comet Wild-2: Rockhard Stardust

How then does a rock cause an ion trail in space? This has not been answered by science and remains a mystery to this day.

The interaction between magnetically inert comets and the solar wind is relatively well understood and is no secret

Actually scientists have been quite surprised by the results of these scientific missions and they have found that their theories were based on misinformation. It turns out the interactions are not well understood, because they are just now finding out what comets really are made of:

Scientists surprised about comet's ingredients

Stardust Surprised Scientists

Please be more specific. Other than how long they take to orbit the Sun, how are they different?

To answer your questions, here is an answer from a scientist:

"Like people, all comets are a little different. We've been studying comets for hundreds of years -- 116 years in the case of comet Holmes -- but still do not really understand them"

NASA's Spitzer Gets Sneak Peak Inside Comet Holmes

And in reply to the OP: Nasa has flown actual up-close visits to comets and their output should not be discounted. If they were lying, they would not be reporting that the results of the comet missions have been in contradiction to their own theories. Nasa has discovered that the comet theory of the past needs revisions and they are slowly admitting that and planning new missions. But jumping to conclusions that Nasa is lying or electric universe theory is proven is not correct either.

Given that recent scientific explorations have turned up such unexpected results, the question is, what surprising new developments are still to be discovered on future missions?

edit on 23-7-2011 by Chronon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by avatarded1

1- nasa/we dont know that its even a comet

Where does NASA say that?

2- nasa/we dont know what its made of,could be iron oxide

Where does NASA say that? Incidentally, where would the iron come from? How could it turn to rust in space?

3- nasa reported it to be 40,000km then said it grew to 80,000km,thats like 4x the earth

Again, where does NASA say that? Astronomers have been measuring the size of the coma as it approaches the Sun. The coma is the nebulous cloud of dust and gas that forms around the tiny nucleus. It is so diffuse that it would be considered a perfect vacuum on Earth.

4- does it have orbiting planets?

No, if other bodies were orbiting it, they would be called "moons." Since none of the actual photographs of the comet show any orbiting bodies, the answer is a resounding no.

5- the chinese and russians think its weird

Why do you say that? The Russians actually gave a prize to its discoverer; he was the first Russian to discover a comet in twenty years, and he recently discovered a second.

6- this one is different because it comes between us and the sun in sept (on the ecliptic)

Other, larger comets have passed between Earth and the Sun. Earth passed through the tail of Halley's Comet almost exactly 100 years ago.

7- this one different because we are between it and the sun in november,22 to be exact,

I'm not sure I'm following you. Is it the date that makes it special?

8- every alignment made with us in the center ,there has been a 7+ ,,march 11 japanese tsunami

What about all the large earthquakes that happened when the comet wasn't "in alignment," like the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923?

9- bosnian scientist omerbashich made the connection and quite frankly makes sense

Nothing that so called Bosnian "scientist" makes sense:
bosniafordummies.blogspot.com...

10- anyone arrogantly authoritatively "debunking" or calling it a hoax comet doesnt have a brain,because we just cant know yet

Anyone buying all the hype has very poor research and critical thinking skills.

11- we have never had this happen before,not like this,so we just cant know yet,and please dont say its happened before with our present technology

When Earth passed through Comet Halley's tail, no telegraphs or wireless apparatus were disturbed.

12- we dont have a clue how photons aiming away from the sun that may if at all come from this thing will affect this planet

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

If the object is like a capacita it should start to glow soon. So we could see it.

The effects could be caused by grabity to. So the object could be a grabitar. Anyhow some pics will be coming soon. Even the lack of pics will tell a story.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronon

Where is your evidence that comets are magnetically inert?

Because they do not have a molten iron core, for one thing.

Let's start with some science. First, the last three missions to comets have found that they are not "dirty snowballs" of ice as has been previously theorized, but instead they are made of rock with virtually no water (0.5% as an example).

"Ice" is not necessarily "water ice." There can be all sorts of frozen compounds, such as CO2 that sublimate as they are heated by the Sun. I'm not sure where you are getting your 0.5% figure, but the fact of the matter is that these volatile substance will eventually run out after repeated heating as the comet orbits the sun. From the article on Borrely:

Ground-based observations also show Borrelly to be a weak producer of gas and dust, typically releasing less than a ton of water per second. Because this comet has been trapped in a 7-year-long orbit around the Sun for at least two centuries, scientists believe it has exhausted most of the volatile consituents needed to create an impressive coma and tail.

www.skyandtelescope.com...

How then does a rock cause an ion trail in space? This has not been answered by science and remains a mystery to this day.

Not true. The comet develops a "bow wave" in the solar wind, not unlike the wake of a boat. This causes a magnetic disconnection in the lines of magnetic force emanating from the Sun. As the frozen gases volatize, the ultraviolet radiation from the Sun strips electrons off of the molecules, forming charged daughter atoms and particles. These ionized gases and particles are then "blown back" by the solar wind, spiraling around the Sun's magnetic lines. As they encounter the missing electrons they need to complete themselves, the electrons fall to a lower "shell," releasing the excess energy in the form of a photon. This causes the tail to fluoresce. An interesting by product of this is that if the comet's path crosses from a region where the Sun's magnetic field has the opposite orientation to the one it has been passing through, the comet will shed its tail and grow a new one!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Are you going to volunteer some of your time to clean up the mess this harmless object leaves in it's wake?

Would only seem right. Telling people that this thing is not dangerous is morally reprehensible.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

"The infrared signature for comet Elenin suggests the electrical charge Elenin is carrying is so large that when the comet dumps its capacitance, the resulting photon flare up will engulf the Earth as the Earth passes through the tail. The evidence is in Nasa’s google sky infrared image of Elenin. When Elenin was 14 AUs away on June 14, 2007, Nasa photographed the comet when they took the infrared image for google sky".

The problem is, as has been pointed out at least once in every single "Elenin" and "Nibiru" thread here, is that there is no image of Elenin/Nibiru on Google Sky! The image frenquently claimed to be an infrared photo of Elenin/Nibiru is in fact an IR image of CW Leonis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join