It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The evidence being left out, also very much the same criteria, in that its global, around the world, found in both writings, legends, artifacts, thus evidence, not just hearsay, is the annanuki, (sumer and hopi), and ET influences in every culture including the North American Natives, including India, and the Vedic, the Aboriginals from Australia, and South America. World Wide! Not to mention the skeletons found and mummies, especially the mystery of the red haired mummies found world wide.

The Electric Universe has obviously left its mark in the detailed and shared images of Saturn/Venus as a Star, Mars at the center, superimposed on each other, as if seen in allignment and interacting, around the world.

But that doesnt mean, we lived in a golden age here, on earth, in that fairy tale, with these planets imposing over our sun, so Saturn was actually named Sol and Helius, really close to us.

My theory goes like this.

1. Earth is a shadow of our home in the Beyond, and hence we all have a yearning for the golden age, where it is said we lived like gods and did not toil, or suffer. That is our homes in Paradise. Not here. This is an interactive school.

2. Here, there are more cycles than we even know of, things beyond earth records, things scrubbed clean even perhaps. However, there are enough scattered records in numerous cultures from Egypt, to UK, to South America, to India, that depict real technology. Flushing toilets and plumbing, light bulbs, a good case for antigravity making pyramid construction possible, flying machines, and India rebuilt from their ancient documents, a deep space observation equipment that is even better than our computerized models, more precise, but takes more complex manual adjustments. I've even seen some evidence for computers.

3. From the beginning we had cultures using gateway substances as well. Soloman's temple is a indication that the bloodlines, and the ruthless ones who ran the countries, and were probably alot more connected even in the past than we know, via advanced technology, also did stargate/summoning and this relates initially to pineal. Pinecones everywhere even on Buddha artifacts.

4. So we have a group of cunning, well fed and nourished, therefore high IQ, negatives based on the warring bloody frequency it would take to rule over humanity and use them for slaves. And they're contacting beings, that possibly relate even to those planets, especially Saturn and Venus, but in any case, they got mixed up in their beliefs. With technology. And I imagine that the astronomers through every age, worked for the ruling class heirarchy, or the kings. Throughout the world, even Natives had visits in their records from foreigners or gods, with information.

5. Astronomers probably observed plantary allignments world wide, and their electric interferences/discharges and plasma exchanges, changing the shapes of them, ie. Venus like a 8 spired star, of Venus like a 5 fingered hand, or Venus like a petalled flower.

These shapes have been found in plasmology studies with electricity. There is real distinct similarity between the archetypes found throughout the world and plasmology created by electrical discharges.

I see why history and plsmology is becoming an interscience discipline because the evidences are found by uniting their research.

However, this does not whitewash the myths, or mean the planets were right up close in allignment, for we would be undergoing continual discharges with them and earth changes, ongoing, if that had been the case. No way could one say that a violent active cataclysmic earth was a golden age.

It is Spin and Spun continually by based on astronomer's observations and the false religions that are slight of hand to direct people away from their Star, and Light, and Sungazing, and Awareness/Pineal growth, to focus on Saturn, their symbol for the dark star, yet they call this Sol/Helius? Its all slight of hand based on their ET/Entity contact, based on their frequency, and an ongoing plan to keep earth in a dumbed down state of negativity, to synchronize us with their winterland realms, where their Contacts dwell, to give them more access to this planet.

Its the same group of leaders then as now ,in bloodlines. They guard these mysteries.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wow unity,.
you sure yelled at me

Look, no need to get all hostile. all I said was you must have bumped yer head. jez..
I never did insult you. so calm down a bit..
Yes my dear, I have been "prepared" with all the needed devices and foods for "whatever" comes.
In fact, I have been in this mode for quite a few years...
we have had our differences in the past but I am not your enemy, just a feather ruffler

As for all this stuff you post, videos and such.. all i say to that is know your facts.
ancient peoples also thought a waterspout that dropped fish in their lap was a sign from the gods.
And they wrote about it as such, when it very well could have been a waterspout we see all the time
today over a surface school of fish that makes it over land.
Ancient peoples had a different intellect and education level then most do today. science in a great thing.
not everything is a conspiracy.
But with that being said, yes I am prepared

edit on 25-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It just came to me very clearly, that its far more than that. These symbols, that have been put out and misinterpreted, spoon fed in false religions to the masses, are a real scientific body of information, put in plain sight for each generation of bloodline to pass on and decipher speaking of the discharges and plasmology of the electric universe and relating to CYCLES, and NWO.

This is their library. And they look for the signs coded in them, to prepare.

Thus the Golden Age, depicted by planets up close and alligning is really a Code for allignments, Electrical EM/Discharges and Cataclsym.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Don't feel like continuing exchanges concerning something you insulted me with. Recall posting some questions to you though.
We have lower IQ's than some ancients, and have had dna upgrades and downgrades based on consequence, awareness used, and frequency. Use it or lose it kind of thing.

An ex, in modern times would be this. Due to the improvements in living during the 20th century, nutrition, health, and education, the average person's IQ increased 10 points for each generation during the 20th century, I read that several times in the past.

Another modern example would be, that the SAT scores in school children dropped 12% from 1945-1963, during the atmospheric testings done by radiation in the US according to Manhatten Project findings and research/monitoring.

Now in the past, there were large periods without toxins, though there have been evidences of radiation found, and whole food, non GMO and abundant seafood, which increases brain functioning.

This means, that the wealthier class, except for some inbreeding cases, always had higher IQs.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Don't feel like continuing exchanges concerning something you insulted me with.
wow,.
yer funny
if you are really that sensitive about my bump on the head comment,, then you should really think
hard about leo/virgos advise.
you would be wound a bit too tight

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

We both know each others metaphysics. I chose not to read her comment, because I have a good radar and dont wish to engage in something back and forth with her or you. A couple times is one thing, more is ego on everyone's side to me. There is a reason why information comes to me and is directly given at times. I'm doing the work I came to do, at least in part. There are some fundamental differences in philosphy between certain beliefs and the Family, progression. Thinking that bad things happen for good reason, accepting starvation, war, injustices, harm, as if God allows this, is a trap set by the bloodlines. Love only Loves, and does not ever harm anyone. The job here is to feel within your conscience and try to overcome your fear that prevents you from helping more. Its always about waking up and Loving, working actively in the numerous ways people can, online, and off, with money, or with gifts of their talents, to help others overcome this world's programming and progress as they're meant to. The first time. That is why I'm a Christian as well. Christ Yehsua showed the way. Be kind and help others. Love doesnt' harm ever and God isnt a 2 year old playing make believe with His/Her toys to see how it feels, villians and heros, and alot of fighting and war. God doesn't need to learn these low level tests, the Family already graduated from their tests once upon a time, in a galaxy or universe far far away. We, separate beings in our lessons and progression are the ones here now.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
ok

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Not sure if this is relevant.

According to the Chinese Horoscope I am a Water Dragon and 2012 seems to be the year of the Water Dragon.

Leading me to believe that there is something to that. Is there some type of energy to be gained by hooking up with other Water Dragons? Just thinking out loud?

Are there others who feel a connection to people in their lives who are from their same Chinese Sign? Now that I think more about this, I can come up with many throughout my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

nothing is ever out of the hands of the creator-to understand that you have to understand that 'god's expression of self, naturally pushes outwardly...expansion and to and fro...the whole of the experience that gets pushed outwardly and inwardly through, of, and by 'god'...the seen and the unseen, its all filled and fattened with 'god', even the bibles word in genesis supports this when it says the earth and heavens were 'created'...the word bara in Hebrew also translates as 'filled and fattened' 'what fills'

there is a natural process and that is life...of all kinds, but its all also, of 'one'

Does Gods will not the force that brings all 'to be'?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I say all ATS members and employees need to ban together and just wlk into AREA 51. Repeal down the shafts that lead to the Denver International Airport Underground Military base. Storm The McAlester Oklahoma Ammunitions plant. Over take CIA Langley by shear numbers. Storm the white house and UN, FBI, MSA, DHLS, FEMA, THE EPA. And NOT LEAVE UNTIL WE HAVE all the information we want BROADCASTED TO THE WORLD. Find the best hackers to hack all the satillite feeds and shut down all government operated communications AND HAVE CAMERAS ON EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO JOINS THE Crusade and have the satilites air it on every single TV station and language world wide. That way when the American government thinks about killing us all they will know that it is on tape and know that all we wanted was the truth. and if the shoot on site rule is enforced all of the world will finally see the true nature of the American govenment. i HAVE MUCH MORE i COULD SAY BUT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE THE PEOPLE OF ATS OR ALL SCARED TO ACT. Instead we all are perfectly content on doing research that will lead no where to disinformation. Cheers and good night
edit on 26-7-2011 by reptiliannogmar because: forgot the word members

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Wow after a post like my pervious I thought it would have gotten immediate attention. But I guess none of my stuff is post worthy.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Please take the time to read this, I feel this to be a VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT and hope that you will all read this. Thank You!

ET_Man helped wake me up to see the real LIGHT for what it really IS. You see I used to think we are all fragments of ONE being. It once made perfect sense to me...and that could have really taken me down a dark road, because I accepted murderers, torturers and rapists etc as me and me as them- all of us being merely fragments of a ONE mind being and me being a phase of that. And I thought that all these experiences were necessary and needed, so we can all progress and learn from them.

Now let's take a good look at this, they say you are merely a fragment of a ONE being self, one phase of the ONE and you don't really exist anyway so killing and raping another person is an experience of love and something to learn from. And then there's a fragment/soul who loves and cares,and that's another experience to have but both are really only LOVE since there could never be anything else, it's all love. All experiences equal in value and legitimacy,just different experiences but acts of kindness and love. There is no evil at all, just something to experience, whatever you can possibly do to another person by all means do it, go with what you want, hurt a person, stab a person, shoot a person minds well do other things while your at it because it's a random act of kindness being only love.

Indeed war is a beautiful heavenly thing, murder is wonderful, rape and torture even better and the victims should only be grateful to you that you could do such wonderful things to them out of love. But never worry about it because it's not really you doing these things anyway because you have no freewill and you don't even exist at all. It's the ONE mind being that's really behind it all, if you can get away with it and do it then it's the will of the ONE mind being so go for it and have no conscience because you shouldn't feel bad about these things but see all acts as wonderful, heavenly and only love.

Accept that you don't exist, accept that you are nothing but a phase particle of creation. Accept these things so that you can be walked all over and taken advantage of, it's a really vulnerable and naïve state to be in looking back on it. If the enemy is upon you to take your family away and burn them in concentration camps then welcome them with open arms and embrace them, accept them, allow them to torture your children and burn you on the stake. They are only doing you a service and it's only an act of random kindness and love don't you see it? Oh and by the way you don't exist at all so get over it and just accept the suffering because you are really only a piece of dirt one and the same. You are like a robot of AI, really only a phase of the ONE robot mind creator being who placed you in that body your in. Never forget you don't exist, you are the garbage and the garbage is you, you have zero freewill and what you do is not you but the ONE robot mind of the universe doing it. I sense a bit of brainwashing.

Whether the experience is about killing,caring,torturing,compassion,abusing,loving,raping,healing - it doesn't matter at all, because each and every one of these things is merely an experience,each equal in it's value and only heavenly and love.

I think this is a VERY IMPORTANT topic and issue to talk about because perhaps SOME of the people reading this can relate with what I went through- the gravity of it all,and how it may affect you on a spiritual level,the notion of all being ONE and the murderers being you and you being them.
I can imagine that SOME people,if they really believed this,what it would do to them gradually over time on a spiritual level would be horrific. Those people would feel hopeless, angry, careless and easily become wreckless/heartless even. They might as well do anything they want and forget about them doing it because they don't exist and what they can get away with is what the ONE mind robot creator being wanted. Put it to the test they way, go steal from people, go abuse, go torture, murder and rape it's only love and you are not doing it anyway because you don't even exist at all. It's all love, it's OKAY to do these things now,because the notion of ANY and EVERY experience being just that - an experience with equal value no matter what it is that you are doing,and not looked at as evil or good at all, JUST something to experience but there is no you remember and supposedly you are helping the other ONE mind robot beings that don't exist either. The ONE is more like a machine running and the rest is pointless so get over it, it's all love and programming and you have no control over what you do. KILL KILL KILL, learn from this process. But then of course nobody is learning because there's no such thing as anyone, they simply don't exist, it's really only the ONE machine mind creator being that exists.

This notion might turn many good hearted people to cold heartless and murderous people into zombies and monsters that roam around like AI robots doing horrible acts to others accepting that they don't exist so what is the point of life, there really is none at all, it just is. Closer to hell than heaven but hell is even love and heaven anyway so what does it matter.

And THIS,this whole notion IS A VERY DANGEROUS road to walk along. It can very easily take a soul down some very dark paths and alley ways where the cause and effects of what they did comes back to them. I personally once believed in this for 1.5+ years and this is how I PERSONALLY felt about it:

I thought that since we're all parts of ONE entity/intelligence, then there is really no need to necessarily stop the killings in this world, and I recall thinking and feeling during that period in my life that wars and suffering is acceptable, I took all the disasters and horrors happening on this planet much more lightly.

I thought at the time that ...oh well, it's just a needed experience, just something I MYSELF chose, being a fragment/part of this ONE SELF! But then again, I don't exist and have no self, just a phase and chemical reaction of my brain, there is no me so what does it matter how many I kill, torture and rape in this life.

So it's okay, I chose to suffer in Africa, within all those soul fragments inside human bodies.... so wars are no biggie to worry about, that's really only a loving experience in those regions, those soul fragments, also being MY OWN experience as I am THEM and they are ME, all of us together being a part of this ONE SELF/SOUL.

The groups with evil agendas would love for us all to think this way and surrender our TOTAL ACCEPTANCE of what they wish to do, accept it and embrace it. Accept accept, what is the matrix and ONE mind creator being belief? CONTROL

To imagine I once thought like this, the notion of being everyone yet having no self at the same time and only being part of the ONE and especially the idea behind it, of everyone being fragments of One and the same ONE minded machine being. You are just a cycle and meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

And that is also WHY I also initially attacked ET_Man last year,when I first found this thread "Warnings from the benevolents" Many things Et_Man said were in contradiction to what the Law of One and the idea behind it said. I was against his standpoints initially,i didn't yet GET IT.
I remember thinking: "Why are you against the law of one? It's so beautiful,it's so righteous,it's all about EQUALITY and every experience counting and having equal value, that BOTH evil and good are wonderful and beautiful.

BUT even then,during my 1.5+ years of following the Law of One principles and this notion, I STILL NEVER liked violence, killing, murder hatred etc...so what I MYSELF ended up doing is basically putting my own spin on the "Law of ONE" a little bit, applying its own logic to my own spiritual benefit. I ended up BENDING the "Law Of One" to FIT ME and my own worldview paradigm.
I made up the following Logic for myself during the time I thought that the "Law of ONE" is 101% correct in all of it's notions: "If every experience is OKAY then if I have a chance,I will save,help and protect people from harm. Why? Because that is really who I AM, I am not evil and I am not the murderers nor could I ever be such a thing. THAT IS NOT ME, I realize they are they and I am I. I could never do such a thing to another NEVER. I just don't have it in me and I'm not buying for one minute that I am the torturers, rapists and murderers of this world. Yes I do have a self, I am an eternal being, an intelligence a soul. Not garbage or dirt even though my body is made up of the same stuff, I am not the body but an eternal being of intelligence beyond the energy matter of creation in spirit.

So you see guys,even though I once believed I'm the murderers and they are ME, I STILL bent the rules for my own good, cause I couldn't sit there believing that I am actually them.I figured that since it's okay to kill, it's sure as hell is okay to save and protect if I choose to. So whether THAT way of thinking on my part would have created negative karma for me or not, is debatable and unknown BUT ONE THING is OBVIOUS. The OBVIOUS PART is that.....

The OBVIOUS PART is that WHY would I have the need to bend the rules of "the law of ONE" if it was really the truth and perfect and logical to begin with? Why did I feel so uncomfortable with the notion that I am the rapist, torturer and murderer and that all is only love. Nobody has to ever go and help anyone, because it's just experiences and there is no need to stop any killings, murders, rapes etc even if you witness it....why would I feel compelled to bend that notion and decide for myself to still go and still help people if the chance is there? Besides, I don't even exist and am just a robot phase of the ONE machine mind Creator being. I will be erased like a hard drive and reformatted recycled, I am dirt and nothingness and so are you and I am you and you are me, all of us just garbage to be recycled by our ONE machine mind creator self.

IF the principles of "The Law of One" and "you are the killers and they are YOU" etc made so much sense to me, if I admittedly believed and lived by these principles 101%, if it was SO LOGICAL AND PERFECT of a concept to live by....then WHY, why would I feel uncomfortable living by it IN ITS ENTIRETY,why did I have the desire to bend the principles to suit my own spiritual instincts, stuff like not being okay with witnessing murder, violence, hatred etc and trying to help avoid it if I could. Because the logic of "THE LAW OF ONE" constitutes that there is no need to stop the murderers or rapists and there is no need to denounce violence and hatred at all, in fact join it and kill and rape others as well, it really is OK, there are no rules, no right or wrong, no good or evil do anything you want and it's never you because YOU DO NOT EXIST. It's all marvelous, wonderful, heavenly, fun and love, nothing less or more it just is. Accept that you can kill, accept that you can rape, accept that you don't exist and it really doesn't matter what you do. Accept whatever others do to you, let them torture and murder your families because they DO NOT EXIST either. I sense even more brainwashing, is it not clear.

I think my reaction, even whilst supporting and believing and even fighting against the denouncers of the "I am the killers and they are me" premise..I think my reaction to BEND the rules and make it acceptable for myself speaks VOLUMES about the true nature of "THE LAW OF ONE", "THE LAW OF ONE"and NOT in favor of it either. It's a lie and a trap that leads to spiritual blindness and consequences in spirit based on cause and effect.

And I have realized now, and this is so obvious now, that all experiences DON'T need to be experienced in order to REALIZE and UNDERSTAND that some are NEGATIVE experiences and are best not to be experienced at all. Some things are not progressive but deprogressive. Experiences like murder,torture,rape,abuse,hatred,violence,war etc are NOT NEEDED to understand and realize that they are NEGATIVE experiences. It can be witnessed and understood in a heartbeat that these experiences are NOT GOOD AND UNDESIRABLE.

And as far as EQUAL VALUE of all experiences is concerned, I have to disagree here as well... there is VALUE in the POSITIVE experiences and DEVALUE in the horrible one's. GOOD POSITIVE experiences ELEVATE your own sense of happiness, but they also elevate other souls' sense of happiness. AND A VERY IMPORTANT thing here is that POSITIVE experiences also ADVANCE a soul's SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION,while negative experiences DO NOT advance your spiritual evolution at all- they do the opposite. Of course a person can twist this around and pull out positive outcomes from negative experiences but that is still twisting and distorting the truth of what negative experiences really are and do.

So using simple logic like that it becomes VERY CLEAR, apparent and obvious which experiences have are the REAL POSITIVE ONES! It's very clear now that LOVE is not everything and that there is an opposite to LOVE that is DAMAGING to others and not NECESSARY.

So the idea of all experiences having EQUAL VALUE and being NEEDED to experience IS FALSE!!

Think about it, did any of you NEED to experience FIRSTHAND what murder, torture and rape are, in order to UNDERSTAND and REALIZE that it's a horrible and NEGATIVE experience and NOT A DESIRED thing for anyone to experience? So this proves the point I was trying to make concerning the NEED to experience ALL things. You don't need to burn in fire do not what it would be like, I sense more brainwashing. Concentration camps, torture, murder and burning is NOT NECESSARY to understand.

If you have taken the time to read all of this,I salute you and thank you for reading this and thinking about this. I appreciate the time you took to read it,because I feel this to be a VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT and hope that you can see what I see and yes YOU are not ME and I am not YOU but we do have an eternal relationship both of us being eternal spirit intelligences or souls being brothers and sisters like spirit family. Thank You!

LOVE in it's realest form for what it really IS.

edit on 7/26/2011 by Valeri because: grammar

edit on 7/26/2011 by Valeri because: grammar

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Thank you for that. I've never been able to read that work, the energy from it is like being under attack. Channeled works! I'm very sensitive to energy, can read energy signatures usually fairly easily. Some people are so lit within that the window just opens up for me to see and feel the Light in them. I was watching a few nde experiences, on another thread last night and all I can say, is its like their Light Switch Is Permanently On. Not only that, but I could experience the Light with them, and was in tears with so much longing, for I have soul memories stirring.

Ra, Egyptian beliefs by those who have bloodlines going back to the ancient Egyptian rulers and Sumer. Not my cup of tea.

We're in low level tests for love, these are foundation levels, not higher ones. Yet to believe God or the One hasn't learnt, in Infinity, that harm hurts people yet, after all this time, and cycles, unless the One is wiped clean and cannot retain His/Her learning, and that is a complete distortion, or acts like a toddler playing good guy/bad guy fighting games with his/her toys is ludicrous. Or, like a Giant Pac-Man in the sky who says, after you've gone through much trauma and suffering and finally began to walk the path of service to others. Good Job, you passed, I am delighted with this. Then pats you on the head and eats you.

I have not responded to some posts because they're speaking from a belief system that my soul doesnt recognize, I feel with my insight, and awareness, and discernment. Feel, tangible energy waves, with more than 5 senses. When a debate brings down to, no it isn't so, yes it is so, my experiences invalidate all yours, it becomes meaningless.

I have recognized from the beginning, when posters first revealed some of what Law Of One means, that it was a very smooth, draw in to something that had far darker implications. Accept evil. Be a willing victim. There is no right or wrong, for that is delusion. One can argue that Buddhists speak of delusion, however, they live upright lives and have many passages speaking to the heart on compassion and kindness. They don't even hurt a fly or cockroach. They do choose to live the positive. Furthermore, delusion can merely mean the holographic or dream like school, the kind of perceptional school we're in. There are interpretations to this, but their living the Light path, so they seem to know their own hearts and choose.

The initial draw for some might be, compassion for those doing wrong, in the Law of One, and a kind a stretch beyond the idea that we can learn from our hardest lessons, this can be distorted and stretched into: those lessons were needed and therefore from the One as well. Yet all my life, even in childhood, due to the news being on in various shows nearly all day, I was lighting candles to every person, child, family, and even criminal that was murdered horribly, and couldn't sleep, having to relive everything each person went through, and it was traumatizing, this world is traumatizing to me. I keep myself from the news, and remote, I can't bear hearing about it, for I live through everything vicariously and know how terrible is.

However, the need for healing and compassion and love and forgiveness for the wrong doers, ie, those who harm others as opposed to those who break unjust laws, those ones are not wrong doers, for they would committing a co-crime with the government if they obeyed. So the ones harming, need prayers and compassion. But, they don't need a free reign, they need to be removed from positions of authority, and depending on how dangerous they are, kept in secure locations, we call those prisons. Forgiveness is not foolish, for Love protects those in need, our families children, society, and the vulnerable in all nations. OR it not being responsible and attempting to become Grown Up Love.

The Law of One is only one trap, there are countless others.

There is a Oneness, Infinity, Infinite Energies and Void, existence, Infinite Intelligence and Intelligences. We can see ourselves as a part of an Infininte One, if we wish to, but within that One, there are infinite One's and Infinite varieties of energies and intelligences, infinitely, with no boxes around this or limits, that would make it all finite. Its just endlessness. For those who know that Love is the way, and not which religion or spirituality you choose, if you're discerning, you're not going to buy whole packages, you'll see that only Love is the right way, and not all packages in any spiritual body seem to be Love. If you're discerning and choose that which stirs your soul, and you recognize as true within, if you're keeping your inner self relatively clear, and only what helps and is positive to others and self, then you will realize that, its not about what religion you're in, but the Love you demonstrate, this also then leads the logical conclusion that the tests on this planet are not about believing one way about the Universe or God, but its more important to communicate with Love, act with Love, are the Hands of Peace and Love in this world.

Its our actions and even thoughts, and the intent of our hearts that matter the most.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by Unity_99

Don't feel like continuing exchanges concerning something you insulted me with.
wow,.
yer funny
if you are really that sensitive about my bump on the head comment,, then you should really think
hard about leo/virgos advise.
you would be wound a bit too tight

Not still trying to reason with these nut jobs are you? haha

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Accept that you don't exist, accept that you are nothing but a phase particle of creation. Accept these things so that you can be walked all over and taken advantage of, it's a really vulnerable and naïve state to be in looking back on it. If the enemy is upon you to take your family away and burn them in concentration camps then welcome them with open arms and embrace them, accept them, allow them to torture your children and burn you on the stake. They are only doing you a service and it's only an act of random kindness and love don't you see it? Oh and by the way you don't exist at all so get over it and just accept the suffering because you are really only a piece of dirt one and the same. You are like a robot of AI, really only a phase of the ONE robot mind creator being who placed you in that body your in. Never forget you don't exist, you are the garbage and the garbage is you, you have zero freewill and what you do is not you but the ONE robot mind of the universe doing it. I sense a bit of brainwashing.

You clearly didn't get it. I understand your "logic" behind all of what you're saying (even I somewhat considered it that way too), but... what if you're grasping it the "wrong" way..?

By the looks of it, it seems like you're having an existential crisis!

You're just applying "human logic" (for lack of better term) to something that is far beyond your (CURRENT) comprehension. It is obvious you are not going to understand it. The expansion of Consciousness/Awareness/Light and the acquisition of Knowledge/Truth/Love is GRADUAL and SEQUENTIAL.

It is really ignorant and quite foolish to actually believe you got all this figured out already (if this were the case, neither you nor I would be "here").

Why are you against the law of one? It's so beautiful,it's so righteous,it's all about EQUALITY and every experience counting and having equal value, that BOTH evil and good are wonderful and beautiful.

Well, apparently you don't get it, do you? Doesn't matter if you held this viewpoint/outlook for 1.5+ years or 150+ years, you clearly do not comprehend this thing you call "The Law of One", because if you did understand... you wouldn't even mention "evil and good".

"Evil" is an invented concept created to support another invented concept: "good". And vice versa.

If anything, "good" and "evil" are BOTH NEGATIVE concepts.

People who like to consider themselves "good" NEED "evil" to give meaning/sense to their lives.

What would a "good" person do without "evil"? I imagine their lives would be hopelessly purposeless.

So you see guys,even though I once believed I'm the murderers and they are ME, I STILL bent the rules for my own good, cause I couldn't sit there believing that I am actually them.I figured that since it's okay to kill, it's sure as hell is okay to save and protect if I choose to.

Feeling like a hero, eh? Does it feel GOOD to be a saviour?

I wonder what would happen to your "beingness" if I were to take away all the murders and rapists and all the horrible, cruel, inhuman monsters...

Who would you save and protect then?

It can be witnessed and understood in a heartbeat that these experiences are NOT GOOD AND UNDESIRABLE.

You speak from YOUR OWN subjective and relative vantage of view.

If you'd get out of your little ego, you could witness and understand in a heartbeat that these experiences are, in fact, GOOD AND VERY MUCH DESIRABLE for "negative" entities.

If every experience is OKAY then if I have a chance,I will save,help and protect people from harm. Why? Because that is really who I AM, I am not evil and I am not the murderers nor could I ever be such a thing. THAT IS NOT ME, I realize they are they and I am I.

Still feeling very unique and individuated, no?

I could never do such a thing to another NEVER.

Why so terminal? Why so final?

You should never say never...

Look, Valeri, I do understand you don't understand this very well. And that's OK.

My will is only that your mind may be alleviated at this time and you may find the answers you are seeking.

Thank you for reading.

edit on 27-7-2011 by RKallisti because: Additions.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

So the ones harming, need prayers and compassion. But, they don't need a free reign, they need to be removed from positions of authority, and depending on how dangerous they are, kept in secure locations, we call those prisons.

And this is not at all CONTROLLING them, no?

What a twisted form of "love" that is indeed!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Hi RKallisti,

What do you suggest, that all prisoners be released?

Is everything love and only love?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Hi RKallisti,

you perceive your-self separate from other-selves.

The Truth (IS) we are all separate and eternal spirit intelligences that have an eternal relationship of ONENESS in likeness/design, sharing oneness similarities with all other spirit intelligences. There are many kinds and types of ONENESS.

It's not as simple as 'All is ONE' --- No not at all, where there is 'no all' but Infinite.

If we had an infinite alphabet with infinite letters we could call that an infinite ONE alphabet, but A is not Z and U is not I.

Each letter (IS) unique within that ONE infinite alphabet, but A is not 'all there is' and Z is not 'all there is' or the same letter as A.

Spirit intelligences such as You and Me do not vanish from existence when leaving the temporal vehicle/body or get recycled. Spirit intelligences are not drips of water from a one ocean that return to that one ocean but drips of water that have eternally been progressing and are an infinite ocean in themselves. Infinite within Infinite --- drips of water that have infinitely been progressing forever without beginning or ending. Drips of water divisible to infinity in themselves, a drip of water/ocean that can double it's size forever.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I liked your explanation of oneness. The light blub went off in my head and I got what you were saying. I liked the drip drip drip....drip times infinity!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

So the ones harming, need prayers and compassion. But, they don't need a free reign, they need to be removed from positions of authority, and depending on how dangerous they are, kept in secure locations, we call those prisons.

Certain people speak as if someone is controllnig and judgmental for wanting mass murderers and the world and nature as well, behind bars. If a serial killer tortured and murdered their friends and neighbors next door, all the while everyone had been keeping their children in from normal activities, bike rides, and outings due to this killer, who was on his 12th victim already, most int the US wold support capital punishment. I've read the threads. By the way, people seem to expect protection from dangerous individuals. And Love does protect. Or do you not know what being responsible and what love is?

The ones running these countries and who is behind them in black ops, militia and cartels, have killled millions, countless millions, hundreds of thousands of children in Aftqhanistan and Iraq, let alone countless in Haiti, Columbia, Japan, hundreds of thousands in Rwanda (those machetes were brought in from China), the lists goes on and on and on, and they set up occult groups that skin babies alive frequently.

They are extrememely dangerous and need to be in permanent high security prisons without access to a phone so they can't phone codes in that could create more disasters.

This is for real. They make the worse serial killer on earth pale in comparison.

There is no way we can allow these incredibly dangerous psychotic individuals not only freedom, but really responsible positions in our societies.

I really seriously am not getting this conversation. Anyone who thinks these murders should be rewarded in wealthy privileged lifestyles and allowed to go on killing, is not a normal citizen. i would say black op themselves. Because thats not how real people think.

Your response was really negative energy. That demonstrates exactly what I mean by the Trap and distortion in the law of one. You are either a willing victim of the most heinous mass murderers alive believing its ok to reward them with the worlds wealth and prestige and management, because its all Love to you OR you're working for them and lying to yourself.

As for me, I cannot vote in any election. Though aware that there are white hats or some with goodness who enter politics, or the corporate world, and militia, the problem is, many know that the ones they're brushing shoulders with are cold blooded killers.

To me, that makes the co-responsible for the crimes if they're not speaking out and not arresting them on the spot. I would be honor bound, even at the risk of my own life, to perform a citizens arrest should any show up because I am NOT them and NOT co-responsible for their crimes. Serve and Protect!

You have distorted even basic issues of love service and protection. The Law of One results? Psychopathy?
edit on 27-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join