It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What date did I bring up as my own? And not discussing anothers or the prophecies. The only date I have in me, and its nothing I can be certain about, its something in my soul, that I've felt for over a decade now, nearly 1 1/2, is that somewhere around 2012 things were going to change. This was before I had a computer and though my Native friend talked about 2012, I ignored her. I was not searching in the least. But I knew focusing on owning land, and getting a masters degree like I was planning was not important, something was coming and it wouldn't matter.

I have felt that for 50 years or more. By the time I was 60. That is in 2012. I have no idea where that certainty came from and from past experiences, I have learned to not question that source.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

The Nazi pope is the real deal. The fourth reicht is the real deal. And well covered. Spinning things like a mesmer is not the right thing to do, waking others up for awareness of dangers coming, some from the leaders themselves and black op/corporate heads, is doing the right thing.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Many of us have felt the winds of change blowing for quite some time, old friend; yet in the last 4 or so years it seems that more and more of the sleepers have started to stir, to look around and start to actually question the all of things, and why they must be just so?

Baby boomers like you and I grew up during the hectic chaos of the cold war, and the threat of nuclear armageddon, have seen our world grow at an amazing rate by leaps and bounds since our childhood; like you, from an early age I have always felt that something major was going to happen, that reality itself was going to change, and I would be here to witness it; after 5 decades, that feeling has only grown stronger...

seeker

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There are things about Elenin that should also be considered. And I've known this for some time, that in the Electric Universe, comets are capacitors.

endgametime.wordpress.com...

Comets are not balls of ice and dust like Nasa states. Nasa will not release this information because there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it except panic. Sit back and enjoy the ride and be thankful to be alive in this time to bear witness to this event.

A capacitor is a device for storing electric charge. Comets are electric cosmic capacitors that gather and store energy as they pass through space. Comets are electromagnetically connected to the sun and planets by EM ropes (JPL, 2005). Extreme EM fields can cause earthquakes. Elenin’s line up position with the Earth and sun correlates Earth seismicity. This is what HAARP research is based upon. EM energy lubricates fault lines and can cause fault slippage. The reason Elenin is causing quakes when other comets do not is because Elenin has been in deep space a long time gathering electrons and storing energy for discharging to the sun at perigee.

The metal comet nucleus behaves similar to the filament on a lightbulb. When positive and negative wires are attached, the filament of a lightbulb produces a photon glow. The intensity of photon emission is proportional to the amount of current applied to the circuit. Comets do the same thing when the comet encounters the solar wind. Comets glow proportional to the amount of protons and electrons interacting within the circuit. On occasion a comet will release its stored energy in a burst of photons when the EM ropes provide a surge in protons. The luminosity can increase by million of times when the comet discharges its capacitance to the sun. Most don’t have enough charge or do not get close enough to the sun to explosively discharge their energy and just pass through the solar system gathering energy for the next opportunity to erupt.

The infrared signature for comet Elenin suggests the electrical charge Elenin is carrying is so large that when the comet dumps its capacitance, the resulting photon flare up will engulf the Earth as the Earth passes through the tail. The evidence is in Nasa’s google sky infrared image of Elenin. When Elenin was 14 AUs away on June 14, 2007, Nasa photographed the comet when they took the infrared image for google sky. The infrared image indicates Elenin’s infrared electrical signature is 17 million miles across with xray jets extending over 100 million miles from Elenin. Elenin will pass the Earth at 21 million miles. When Elenin flares and dumps its electron load (electricity) to the sun, the photon flash will be so great that it will instantly turn everything on the Earth’s surface into light. Don’t worry though. There is a lot more action before we evaporate.

About the picture on the French francs:

What does this mean? This arrangement points to a specific point in time. There is only one short period in time that our planets in our solar system line up in this configuration. This drawing signifies a specific date. To determine what date this drawing represents, I used the Jet Propulsion laboratories ELENIN ORBITAL DIAGRAM. This diagram shows the location of all our planets and comet ELENIN. If one uses the controls on the model and moves the model forward in time to 9/26/11, the following diagram results.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e6e7d549600.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ccd1106afea.jpg[/atsimg]

I think there is a lot more to Elenin, than some are willing to consider.

The closest I've read NASA get to the Electric Universe was on its admission about the mystery of comets and their unpredictability. But they're unusual behavior fits with the electric universe theory as does rapid poles shifts, occurring, and even rotation on earth based on magentic poles and iron magnet core, and free energy devices.

Apparently Elenin is carring a huge energy signature that is seen in the infared.

The moon doesnt rotate and it has no poles. Venus doesnt either and they admitted this in the 19th century but after wanting to bury Tesla's work suddenly invented a reverse rotation that would cancel out detection of movement. Hmmmm........

We need to be ready for anything and power outages. We need to stock up on food and water, and get ready to help others too if we can.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What ELENIN is doing is carrying a huge EM load and the illuminati know it can fry this planet. That waves of light go from high to low.

endgametime.wordpress.com...

See the waves of light propagating across the page from high to low frequency. The light appears polarized and includes all wavelengths. This is what ELE brings us, high intensity polarized light that is out of phase with our space-time dimension. The blue wave represents the light of all wavelengths in phase with the earth. The red wave represents light from ELE. The light from ELE is about 30 degrees out of phase as shown on the bill. Matter 30 degrees out of phase is not visible in our space-time dimension....

Well worth reading and saving.

This touches on the real science and what is buried, and coincides with Telsa's science.

Electric Universe - Solar Capacitor - James McCanney Part 1

Nikola Tesla and The Electric Universe

www.thedailybell.com...

The Electric Comet: The Elephant in NASA's Living Room? ... This interpretation of comet and asteroid formation is supported by the experimental work of plasma physicist C J Ransom at Vemasat Laboratories. Ransom subjected a bed of hematite to an electric arc, creating a number of fused spheres alongside occasional double-lobed configurations. The latter were remarkably similar to the incongruous shapes of numerous comets and asteroids ... In light of this extraordinary comparison ... activists's relentless demands for mathematical quantification grow more absurd. Institutionalized astronomy, with its massive advantages in the forms of billions of dollars of funding, biased educational and peer review systems and the uncritical support of science media, has failed to resolve the "mysteries" of comets. In contrast, a few plasma experimentalists working with virtual pocket change have delivered findings that can and should revolutionize comet science. – Thunderbolts

Its the real science as I've suggested.

Protecting our electronics, and also thinking of energy devices is really important. I'm going to be printing some of plans out and get at least ready to turn some power back on if possible.

If this comet or any comet does have a payload, ie. a big charge, and it affects earth, and elenin already may have done that in allignments, that would imply that things will increase in intensity, and we're heading towards a pole shift.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
All the info that is brought to this thread about elenin is all internet produced right.
Who here is an actual scientist or carries a degree in anything but speculation

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Its the Fourth Reich. Not Reicht.

The inability to spell something that someone is passionate about also diminishes the credence I place in their views.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

1/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

Everything that I'm going to report to you today are facts pertaining to comets are taken from NASA's own websites and publishes peer reviewed papers ... most of this is going to come from something called the deep impact mission.

2/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

3/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

4/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

5/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

6/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

supporting evidence here:
sites.google.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE

Its the Fourth Reich. Not Reicht.

The inability to spell something that someone is passionate about also diminishes the credence I place in their views.

No, its just my no thyroid chronic fatigue condition I live with. Used to have my father come to me as a teacher for spelling words. I can't do the organizing stuff anymore. Better in the morning, and early afternoon. But have to edit and edit and edit.

What I write just flows out of me.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

Well, not all of us - only those who can decipher these puzzles and ramblings. Kind of discriminatory wouldn't you say? I can only be prepared for this if I am of a certain ability and intelligence? Seems unfair and selective.

If that is "discriminatory", "selective" and "unfair", then nature's selection itself is also "discriminatory", "selective" and "unfair".

So by definition, nature is doing to us what the so called Illuminati and other secret societies plan? Not much hope for anyone, it would appear

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here is a new thread I've written up on Comet Elenin and the Electric Universe:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Comet Elenin, Take a look at this, More to Consider.

That the trajectory of this comet was put on the Franco note is something else. It tells me that there are authorities trying to disclose this info, and that NASA has known all about this comet before its official amateur discovery.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
So by definition, nature is doing to us what the so called Illuminati and other secret societies plan? Not much hope for anyone, it would appear

Nature is a reflection of you. It isn't doing to you, it is you. And you are inescapably but a part/fragment/particle of this whole which nature is.

This is about evolution/progression.

Yet the "problem" of the great majority of people is the fear of death/loss and ignorance in regards to life/energy/consciousness/existence.

"Physicality" is not all there is to "reality", and death/birth are simply gateways in and out of different states of being.

The so-called Illuminati and other such secret societies/cabals' agenda/interest are based on a game of power, deception and control; exerted via suppression/retention of knowledge from the sheep/slaves/masses, the use of various distractions and the spreading of misinformation, thus keeping them ignorant, hypnotized and anesthetized to optimize/maximize their use/exploitation for their own gain (that is, the elite's gain).

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
hmn.. many people keep on warning us against disasters but well, warnings just do not matter. i personally have nowhere to go and hide, thus, it seems i'll kick the bucket anyway.

thanks for the kind warning though.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Hi Saabacura,

Hi ET Man,

Its been around TWO YEARS since your thread started and when I read it.

ah i has been a long two years... what a wait for the anticipation.

I wonder what you have been doing all these times after starting this thread.....????

Have you been working at your 9 to 5 job everyday toiling like everyone else...supposedly???

A different kind of work-)

when i observe overall mood in "conspiracy sites" today... they are about Elenin

Interesting thing is ET man mentions a comet in 2011,... Elenin maybe?

nibiru or planet x which will come near us around the date.....

What is a date if there is no time...

are these things related

Related

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

Hi Beyond Creation,

Dear Mr ET_Man,

Please can you confirm what shape is the sun?

Thanks

The shape one-1 temporally perceives it to be for the 'time being' that revolves around the clock of the Sun.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi Cogito Ergo Sum,

reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Thank you ET-Man, so you own the dog eh?

Who owns Truth?

"It is only too likely that neither of us has any knowledge”

Is there such a thing as Truth? If there IS, has anyone-1 acquired such knowledge of Truth on planet earth?

but he thinks that he knows something which he does not know,

Is thinking knowing and knowing thinking?

Is seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and touching knowing?

What does it take for one to say that they know?

Would Science claim to know certain truths?

What makes Science certain and sure of such knowledge they've acquired and consider to be True?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWarrior11

Hi LightWarrior11,

but why are we putting so much faith into this unknown person online?

I've expressed myself repeatedly throughout the thread that people should always question and seek/find their own answers and certainly not put faith in anything they read alone. Ultimately it's the 'spirit intelligence' occupying the temporal vehicle/body/vessel that must come to it's own conclusions and find it's own answers to the earth life reality/world it lives in/experiences.

isn't there enough that we have to deal with already?

Some more than others, depending on one's location/earth life situation/circumstance.

I've never heard of the sun enlarging theory...that could be very plausible, what do you say ET Man?

It IS what it (IS)...

Love & Best Wishes!

edit on ECDT1111JulAM71 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

Hi TRiPWiRE,

I don't want you to get me wrong though. I'm not laughing at you; I'm not pointing fingers or scoffing at your beliefs. I truly believe that everyone is entitled to their beliefs and should be able to hold them without discrimination.

If I look out of my window and see a tree, it is there. If someone shows me a photo of a tree that casts incorrect shadows (or multiple shadows) and has obvious editing marks, then it’s not a real tree.

What IS real and what is illusion?

I just look at things for what they are.

What makes one certain?

Seems strange to me that such a "highly intelligent, higher being", would make such a low-level human blunder...

Have I claimed myself to be a highly intelligent/higher being?

Does this mean only super intelligent people are to understand what’s happening?

What do you feel IS happening?

We are supposed to all "love each other

Being kind to others is always a good place to start.

Well, not all of us - only those who can decipher these puzzles and ramblings. Kind of discriminatory wouldn't you say?

Have you interpreted material contained within this thread correctly?

What do you think about the following parables and metaphors?

1-The Salt and Light
Mathew 5:13-16; 6:22-23
Mark 9:50
Luke 14:34-35

2-The Light of the body
Mathew 6:22-23
Luke 11:34-36

3-Pearls before Swine
Mathew 7:6

4-The Narrow Gate
Mathew 7:13-14, 21-23
Luke 13:22-30

5- By Their Fruits
Mathew 7:15-20; 12:34-35
Luke 6:43-45

6-A House upon the Sand
Mathew 7:24-28
Luke 6:46-49

7-The Sheep without a Shepherd
Mathew 9:36-38

8- A Tree and It's Fruits
Mathew 12:33-37

9- A Parable of the Sower
Mathew 13:1-9
Mark 4:3-9
Luke 8:4-8

10- The Sower Interpreted
Mathew 13:18-23
Mark 4:13-20
Luke 8:11-15

11- Light under a Bushel
Mark 4:21-25
Luke 8:16-18;11:33

12- The Growing Seed
Mark 4:26-29

13- The Wheat and the Tares
Mathew 13:24-30

14- The Mustard Seed
Mathew 13:31-32
Mark 4:30-32
Luke 13:18-19

15- The Leaven
Mathew 13:33
Luke 13:20-21

16- Interpretation of the Tares
Mathew 13:36-43

17- The Pearl of Great Price
Mathew 13:44-46

18- Parable of the Great Net
Mathew 13:47-50

19- Disclosure on Leaven
Mathew 16:5-12
Mark 8:14-21

20- The True Bread of Life
John 6:26-58

21- Rivers of Living Waters
John 7:37-39

22- The Light of the World
John 8:12-20;9:1-12

23- Salt of the Earth --- Purity
Mark 9:49-50

24- The Lost Sheep
Mathew 18:11-14
Luke 15:1-7

25- Parable of the Sheepfold
John 10:1-6

26- The Good Shepherd
John 10:7-21

27- Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
Mathew 18:21-35

28- The Good Samaritan
Luke 10:25-37

29- Parable of the Rich Fool
Luke 12:13-21

30- Parable of the Barren Fig Tree
Luke 13:6-9

31-Parable of the Lost Coin
Luke 15:8-10

32- Parable of the Prodigal Son
Luke 15:11-32

33- Parable of the Dishonest Steward
Luke 16:1-12

34 – Lazarus and the Rich Man
Luke 16:19-31

35- Unprofitable Servants
Luke 17:5-10

36- Parable of the Widow and the Judge
Luke 18:1-8

37- Parable of the Pharisee and Publican
Luke 18:9-14

38- Parable of Laborers
Mathew 20:1-16

39- Parable of the Talents
Mathew 25:14-30
Luke 19:11-27

40- The Grain of Wheat
John 12:24

41- The Light in Darkness
John 12:46-47

42- Lesson of the Fig Tree
Mathew 21:20-22;24:32-35
Mark 11:20-26;13:28-31
Luke 21:29-33

43- Parable of the Two Sons
Mathew 21:28-32

44- Parable of the Wicked Husbandman
Mathew 21:33-46
Mark 12:1-12
Luke 20:9-19

45- Parable of the Marriage Feast
Mathew 22:1-14
Luke 14:16-24

46- The True Vine
John 15:1-17

47- The Watchful Householder
Mathew 24:43-44
Luke 12:35-40

48- The Faithful Servant
Mathew 24:45-51
Luke 12:41-48

I can only be prepared for this if I am of a certain ability and intelligence?

Is that your final answer?

Seems unfair and selective.

I would say so, does the INTENT of a persons heart have anything to do with it?

ET_Man and Co can sit on their high horses

What page did you start reading @? Have you missed the posts on infinite understandings of no greater or lesser, no higher or lower, no better or more special than? Can a person walk half way to a destination forever without ever reaching that destination?

and people such as me are just plebs who aren't good enough for them.

Is that really how you feel about me? It's certainly not the way I feel about you and others.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist,

There is a general lack of understanding of even simple principles.

Do simple principles according to your current earth life understanding include --- no spirit, no creator and no afterlife?

Did you ever get around to going over this-comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Hi Rkallisti,

Regardless, what is most important to pluck out of this is that both "positive" and "negative" are as much a part of you as anything else.

Are you referring to the elements/energy/matter of the temporal vehicle/body/vessel for spirit intelligences; or the spirit-intelligence/soul that temporally occupies/experiences the energy/matter/body? Do all spirit intelligences/souls contain an equal amount of both negative and positive or do some have more than others? What is your understanding/definition of balance? Do all spirit-intelligences/souls need to have both negative and positive within them or do they have a choice in the matter?

Love & Best Wishes!

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join