It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You... had to fight to get your body back? ... can you offer some insight as to what happened? Maybe a warning or two? lol

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I suggest you direct your inquiries to RiverGoddess, she is much more up to date on OOBE than i am. I did it in the 1960's, clicked on the autonamous nervous system and rode the silver cord out into the unknown. Found the white cloud room, i never wanted to leave but started picking up unpleasant vibrations on the cord, it pulled me back to my body where another entity was trying to gain control. A battle ensued, my body was set up for my spirit so i won out. When you leave your body, you enter the spirit realm. There are a lot of beings there that are not mentioned in books. Talk to RG.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Hey RiverGoddess, wow! what a thread. Last oobe i did i had to fight to get my body back, it made me leery of the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, i know it's real, too real. You have my admiration.

Hi Debris

I appreciate your compliment on this thread but its really outstanding because of everyones else's participation so I can't claim to be the reason.
The first page is crazy hahahaha and its AMAZING that the thread took the road it did and has such sturdy leggs.

I would REALLY appreciate it if you would take the time to give us some details......as THIS is not something fully explored on this thread, the experience your talking about.

I have not had the problem of something else wanting MY 'storage unit' ...........I did have the issue with the large Bear looking critter that seemed to be forcing me back in my body and standing in the way of my OOBE's but once I burned that katchina doll, and regularly burn sage in my house I have not had this problem.......I never read anything in ANY book that prepared me for the giant walking 'snuggle' teddy bear......

........I don't get out very often as I honestly post every time I do and everything I can recall about it.

I have been of the mind that other spirits CAN'T have your body as it belongs to you, and as long as your strong in this conviction you have nothing to worry about.......I guess I am saying that I think it is an issue based on your personal belief system, and if you think your vulnrebel then you actually are....and if your strong in the knowledge that nothing can hurt you then nothing can.
There is even talk out there that SCALER techknowledgy can create an artificial protective barrier around you, as well as help you get out and maintain the energy to stay out, but buying those kinds of things is no way affordable unless your flush with cash. We were talking about these machines back severell pages when I brought up THE HDR DEVICE...and Bandit shared links to discussions about OOBE using these mahines.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Debris if you can offer a different POV I certainly would welcome it....I want to cover all the aspects, and look at this ability from every angle.

Penumbra I got your U2U but I think you should bring it all to this thread, so that others besides us can participate in the topic. As you can see from what I just wrote I'm hoping Debris will share more info.......

[edit on 18-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally Posted by theRiverGoddess
Penumbra I got your U2U but I think you should bring it all to this thread, so that others besides us can participate in the topic. As you can see from what I just wrote I'm hoping Debris will share more info.......

Here is what I had sent in my u2u:

On your thread, someone had posted that there is a chance that your body can be taken over and that it almost happened to him. Now with getting into astral projection and researching it I had discovered this, but I had heard that it was nearly impossible to be taken over... What inherent danger is there in projecting and how can i fully prepare myself for what I should be expecting? I had also heard that there is a like ten meter barrier around your body that gets alerted when a foreign being comes close to contact with your physical body and you awake, is this true?

Another thing that I am unsure about is how to know when I am projecting. I have tried many methods but nothing seems to work. I can get to the step where my entire body is in a vibrational state then it seems to recede. Am I doing something wrong? Also for the rolling technique, when i am preparing to roll out of my body do I do it in a way where it feels like I am physically doing it? and when I do what will it exactly feel like when it happens? Thanks in advance.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hey all, Just a quickie here...

for those of you who were interested in the Solfeggio work and wanted continuous playback. I found the easiest way was to set them to your "Quick List" in YouTube and then click the "Play all" feature. This will put them in a back to back play list. if you want to listen to a certain video twice just add it twice. Hope this helps

Best of luck!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey RiverGoddess, This event transpire forty years ago, back then it was more commonly thought of as meditation and astral projection. I used the regulated breathing and relaxation, letting go consciously of the bonds that contained my spirit within the flesh. The concept that i adhered to was that the spirit was connected to the body by a "silver cord" reminescent of the umbilical cord of birth. I was very adept at this, when i was stationed in Japan i would frequently visit my home in Tennessee. My folks were building a new house at the time and i followed its construction. etc. Later, after i returned home, i would go to "a perfect place, totally pure white, where everything is perfect. Nirvana. It was while i was in this state of being that i suddenly found myself jerked back to my physical presence. The best analogy i can think of is coming home and finding someone breaking into your house. At the time, i thought a demon was trying to possess my body, not me, i was outside and "this thing" was between me and my body and seemed determined to claim my body as its own. We grappled, i was determined that i was not going to be made homeless. (It seemed as though a fountain of knowledge opened, showing why i shouldn't let that happen) It tapped into my faith (christian) called forth the imagery of Jacob wrestling with the angel, and using this strength, helped me to overcome this demon. Foe good measure, i bound it in mental chains and cast it into hell. I don't know if the creature was really bound or cast into hell but it sure made me feel better.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Wow, it's been quite awhile since I last visited ATS. I've made no progress in my endeavor to have a conscious OoBE. I've instead, improved my meditation and killed a lot of stress by attempting to induce the phenomenon. I tried depriving myself of sleep, and started feeling the usual gauntlet of sensations when I fell asleep, wasting all of my effort. I tried using hallucinogens to help induce an OoBE, but the closest thing I got was WAY beyond my control and horrifically entertaining. (Yes, a contradiction, but it explains the experience.) I don't recommend either of these, as they aren't good for you in a physical sense. Hallucinogens are very good for you in a spiritual sense, but can lead to some very bad mental problems.

It's not easy, I'll attest to that.
How's everyone else doing?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Well I had scary experience last night

I heard the rumbling whooshing sound and at the VERY SAME SECOND something was wrestling with me..
...I don't know if it was trying to take me OUT of my body or it was just wanting to be forceful with me and 'get' me or what.....

But I came wide awake and fully INSIDE myself but I did NOT feel alone in my room...........I fluffed some pillows and told whatever IT was that it was a stupid chicken chit, and I rolled over and was going back to the place where I am almost asleep and BLAM here comes the thunder sounds again and the wrestler on me again and it felt like it was trying to yank me out from my gut....

I was in no way going to just 'go with this' yankin-on-me-charactor as no one had communicated anything to me about attempting to visit me astrally......so I just came wide awake and sat up as that had worked a few minutes ago so I just did that again. I wiggled my fingers and toes and stretched my neck out to make sure I was FULLY inside my body...........then this time I spoke aloud about how my aura is fully closed to everything but the Christ energy and my loving guides, but all else is now repulsed and banned from my space.......(I then visualized a bright bubble of pure white light all around my home and yard, then spoke that this white light was protecting me from all evil and would stand stong even without my focus)........I did a little blessing prayer for the planet, and then went to sleep with no more issues at all.
Thank goodness........
..........kinda creepy

I sage smudged a today bit ago as it has been a while...............and this has ALWAYS been a powerful tool that has never let me down.

Whatever it was that was after me was not as strong as I am.
I am not afraid of it......it was easy to repel.

I have really been lax on my protection invocations bringing in the white light bubble, and last night sure brought THAT to the forefront.....

I find it VERY interesting that this happened last night with the direction this thread has taken of late......

[edit on 26-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Orbs are definitely real. When my Grandmother died and we developed pictures we took of her bedroom after she died there were orbs all over the place. It was amazing.

Also, I just finished building my new social mass consciousness website. Can someone tell me if they think it has potential and if you think its any good or not?? help.

[link removed]

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I just want to reinforce the thought that you have the ultimate control over what happens to you.

That is what the controllers are trying to avoid. They are terrified should we all wake up. That was someone trying to influence your thoughts through mind control.

That was great, how you caught that attack.

I found the sword of truth to be a powerful ally.

The shielding is important, if you keep it strong it will stop most of the interfering frequencies.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I have shielded with the big white light bubble every night since.....

I have not had any OOBE things happen at all I am just having vivid dreams.

I find it odd how often I dream about tornadoes as I have not ever seen one, and they are super rare in Utah.......its like dreaming the movie TWISTER but I am the star not chasing tornadoes but running away from them and looking for cover. There are always multiple tornadoes in the sky in my dreams coming from many directions.......but this is not a thread about dreams sorry

Before I am going to sleep I do a gratefulness prayer, and I always welcome my Angels and guides to come.......I give myself permission to 'get out'......It rarely works though and I I am frustrated.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't know about the "yank out". A friend of mine did this to me, and all it did was scare me. I learned the self-induced technique from do_obe. I searched for it, but I don't think anyone has posted it on this thread yet. This is a good document because it not only tells you how to achieve the out of body state, but it explains "where" you are going and what is going on there, so you will be prepared for what you see.

www.explorations-in-consciousness.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
not logged in for a while,clarky did you have any success taking a look at that playing card you put next to you face down?its hard to know what conclusions you get out of OBEs,the massive amount of effort i put in to them leaves me exhausted for months after not just days or weeks,i have my way of doing it now but still feel vertigo and very sick at times getting out,could it be altitude related?(im guessing yes)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Nah I never really had any success with the cards. Most nights I forgot to put one out and I've stopped now.

Not last night but the night before, I had a really strange OBE experience. I had a few projections where I'd just be heading for my bedroom door and going through it and then returning straight back to my body and then a bit later I found myself becoming lucid in one of these environments where it seems like your at a location rather than something your mind has simply created if you know what I mean. I was in this garden area with a few greenhouses scattered about talking to this man with short brown hair who I think was named Scott and I asked him if he knew what astral projection or out of body experiences were. He said 'of course I do' I said do you visit the website 'astral pulse' at all? He said 'yes I do'.. I said a few other things but cant quite remember what was said. Then I went to feel for my cord which is common place now and once again, there it was attached to the back of my head. When I went to feel for it, this man looked at me and I asked him 'Do you have one of these at all?' He went to feel for it and he didn't have one. I moved closer to him and felt for it myself and as I did this, I felt a big tug on the back of my head and a snapping noise and I looked at him and he was smiling.. I thought oh my god! and willed myself back hoping that I 'could' actually get back and I started panicking a little. Then on returning, I found myself completely paralysed and not able to move or speak for what seemed like a good minute and then I finally was able to get up out of bed. This is actually unusual too as the sleep paralysis is usually only short and lasts only 5 or so seconds if that.

This thing with the cord does make me wonder though and is my main focus when either out of body or lucid in a dream but I also wonder if its only there because I'm expecting it to be there..

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Clarky

I have never met anyone else while projecting. I want to and ask for my guide all the time but have no success. Do you have any tips to help me contact people? Cause I'm starting to get frustrated. Most of the time I'm all alone when I project.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LovelyDoom
I don't know about the "yank out". A friend of mine did this to me, and all it did was scare me.

I was not affraid as I had been in communication with the person yanking me, and I was expecting it.......it was my wish coming true so I was not afraid.

Clarky I have seen my chord trailing out from behind me but I have not yet remembered to try and touch it behind me. I read that it is supposed to be coming out of your back in the solar plexus region.

I just got this u2u tonight from another ATS member. I asked there permission to post it in this thread..............it is some very interesting information thats makes me go hmmmmmm and gives me things to think about. They answer the BIG QUESTION as why we seem to have no choice in where we travel to and what we get to see......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there,

I saw your post in in the "Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!"

I would like to give you the reason why you cant go anywhere you like in OOBE.

You will never have an OOBE at your own, there is always one of your guids which assist you and take you out your body when you are ready for it. Thats why it does not appear everyday btw, only when "they" find you can go again. I guess, when reading your story, you are not aware of it? try looking around you or ask if he/she will make him/herself visible for you, or talk to you.

Now the part of restriction inOOBE.
Only a few people, I am not one of them btw, can go whenever they want in OOBE. Only souls which are on high level will be able to see more and more and be able to go OOBE whenever they want. You, like most people on ATS and me, cannot do that. Restricted only to go there where you are taken to by the guide or places you are allowed. Sometimes you will slip away to another place when you concentrate on a certain point, but the guide is faster and takes you away from it.

I am lucky to know my guide on astral level. She has explained a lot about these things. I also know a person which I talk a lot with, who CAN go everywhere she wants to. She is on a very high level and does not tell me everything because I, like you and others, first have to grow in it She also assist me with astral level. How this exactly works is another story.

But let me tell you this... I can assure you, not from my own experience, but from her experience, there is a lot to see on other planets. Yes our origin comes also from mars. Even now there is live, under the ground. Also other planets have live on it. Watching us. We are also visited by aliens from outside our solar system. Yes, there are certain groups of people who are in contact with aliens. On the moon you will find for instance "glass" domes (like hoagland also says). etc...

Maybe you can do something with this information. Maybe not. Well, thats something in your hand of course. I am just a person who comes by and say this stuff. I understand thats a little weird. But I had this feeling I could tell you this.
Your guid(s) are aware of everything you do, just ask them directly. Its their call to actually show themself. Maybe they will speak to you, like calling your name, or give you a strong feeling you are not alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The writer wishes to remain anonymous here so I have cut off the signature.
With this kind of information to share I hope and wish this member will choose to join us on this thread and share some of the experiences they have had........They mentioned they were worried about being clear enough in the English language but I did not change a word of the u2u as I think it is quite clear.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Last night I had no real 'out' experience......but before I fell asleep the sound came to me in 2 short pultzes....like 2 thumps of a heart beat....woosh woosh....and then it didn't come again. It did NOT last long enough for me to get myself inside the sound to get 'out'........it just seems like it is checking to see if I am paying attention.

This happens almost every week! the sound just gives me a couple little whoosh whooshes and then goes away.
I always HOPE it will last longer and let me get out but it doesn't. It is ALMOST like the sound teases me....to let me know its there...........it feels somewhat close to having a phone call your looking forward to that hangs up on you and doesn't call back.

I wonder WHY this happens?
I miss Enyalius and his ability to answer these oddball questions.
Anybody else have any ideas as to the WHY of this?

If it true that one never OOBE's alone and only with a guide then MAYBE this little teasing whooshes is my guide dropping by to see what I am up to yet changing their mind and leaving.
If that is true then it sounds like my guide is kinda wishy washy.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sorry, River. I don't know why that happens to you. I don't hear sounds, I either project from a lucid dream or just feel myself floating; then I know I'm out.

I did have a strange thing happen...

I became lucid in a dream where I was in my mom's neighbor's house. I knew I could project at that point, so I started floating through the house. They have a cat, so I floated up to him to pet him. He was a little startled at first, but he let me pet him. Then before I knew it, I was back in my body.

Here's the strange part...Except for this board, I never talk to anyone about anything paranormal, so I never said anything about my experience. The day after this projection, my mom told me the neighbor's motion sensors on the burglar alarm were tripped but that they could never figure out why.

Did I do this? Or was it just a strange coincidence?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

conscious oobe
is like circle within the cube
and the cube is within the flower of life called hexagon
with comatose body and spiritual sensation

[edit on 21-7-2008 by pogawho]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
theRiverGoddess you are a writer and you are a fantasist.

OOBE is just a crazy dream and does not allow you to see real world events and or objects. You get overly aggressive and defensive when someone hints at experiments to prove it.

It's proof or experiment is not hard at all - if it's too hard to see numbers on cards while your in OOBE then use large objects. No, you will continue to draw in other fantasisers that OOBE is real.

Yes, i believe you can get special messages in dreams but your OOBE argument and theory needs more substance.

For a thread this long I can't believe someone hasn't tried it yet.

theRiverGoddess don't be a con.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join