It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I awoke around 8 am this morning...and decided to just STAY in bed, and work on OOBE for the entire day.
I was able to get lucid, as I never really went back to sleep, and I was able to call up.....'fully present now" and I become totally immersed in the reality I was experiencing. It was a version of Park City Utah..........and I was with other people in a nice cabin type home. There were stairs and hardwood floors.

After a while I came back to myself and thought NO NO I want to do this all day......and I was then able to relax and return to the place I was before. It was VERY LIKE returning to a dream as I am often able to do, but I knew this was not a dream. The people I was with said "Hey your back cool" and we went on having conversations and talking about the nature of realities and I was telling them that I was having an OOBE and they were laughing at me telling me I sounded like a crazy person and could I 'prove it' to them..........
This conversation caused me to once again come back to myself.......I moved around and got more comfy and petted the cat a bit.....THEN I was able to return to the other Park City reality......

SO WEIRD that in this 3D I am asked to prove the other really happens NOW in THAT reality I am asked to proive that THIS 3D really happens..

I was back again and the people were talking about this hike they wanted to take and I was invited so I went along......after a bit my legs were getting a bit sore from this rigorous hike, and I came back to myself again.
This time it was about 2 pm and I was seemingly exhausted from this hike....so I decided to take a nap and see if I could again return to this SAME place I had been going to all morning.....but I was not able to return.
I was able to get out of myself.....and I was floating in my backyard and noticed that the water hose was just running........just spreading water into the lawn......
I floated away from the back yard, and tryed some super sonic flying but THAT brought me back to myself as I don't do the flying thing very well.

At 4 pm I decided I had had enough and I got up. I got a cup of coffee and went outside for some air and found the backyard water running as I has seen out of body, so I turned it off.

I feel like I have been up all dang day hiking and busy.....it is only 6pm and I have only been actually UP for a couple of hours.....but I feel like Ive been really busy today and not in bed most the day.

Having found the water spigot on was some serious validation.

Ya know...this 'alternate Park City' that I was at, I go to ALLOT...........I dream that place so much I know another version of myself lives and breathes there full time. The people I was with I have no correlation for persons in THIS 3D, but in THAT one I seem to know them well.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

Thanks for your story.

Might you perhaps heard the water in your garden whilst you were in dream state? If so, you brain could have worked out that the water is on (as it has happened in the past) and included the event in your dream world.

Some people put cards in their room, faced up but they cannot see it (like on top of a shelf). When they go into OOBE they try to look and then check if it the same in the real world. This experiment uses three cards to reduce the possibility of chance. Worth a try if you are confident you have OOBE as opposed to just lucid dreams.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Jinni I don't think you have actually read this thread.
I mean...you DONT HAVE to or anything but...if you had you would know some things, you would have some answers to the questions you pose.....

People have tried this card game already, and the results were not so specific, or did not work.......
You see, in the OOBE state
( & this is referenced in MANY books on the subject)
your vision is a tad hazy...and you can NOT make out words or numbers and such....so seeing the card is not going to work out....lots of folks will only see in black and white in the OOBE state so seeing the color of the card is a bust as well. Some folks see in very vivid colors as it is different for each person depending on how advanced at this they really are....
If you had actually taken the time to read this thread you would KNOW these things without me having to repeat them to you at this point.

Since YOUR wanting to hold some OOBE card experiments, I suggest you start a thread with that intention, instead if trying to hijack this thread.

The people working on THIS THREAD are not here to prove anything to anyone, we are sharing our common experiences and learning from one another.... not to be rude, but I am personally not inclined to do your experiments to prove anything to you, and I doubt they are either.
(but they can speak for themselves)
You will have MUCH MORE LUCK if you make your own thread and ask for volunteers who might WANT to do your cards experiments...............as you might have noticed the experiments are not to popular or welcome at this stage in this thread. Way back a couple of years ago we were discussing that, but we are past that now......at least in THIS thread.
You might just gather up a whole new group of excited folks to do your experiments on another thread, for this thread is daunting to some in its size and age......good luck with it

I am sure I will check in on it and see if you have luck with it as it could be very interesting if you find folks that are really super good at OOBE.....

[edit on 2-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

... I suggest you start a thread with that intention, instead if trying to hijack this thread.

. not to be rude...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

... I suggest you start a thread with that intention, instead if trying to hijack this thread.

. not to be rude...

And so the capitalisations have started!

Well, I think you are quite rude and if your post isn't flame bait I don't know what is so I'm not going to try to explain or justify anything to you to derail this thread.

If you have some 'issues' with what I have said then feel free to send me a U2U rather than making this great and interesting thread 'dirty'.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There's so many factors involved when having an OBE, that despite how real the OBE is, a simple little noise could quite easily cause the OBE to take a different turn or cause you to return. I myself have tried placing a card on my shelf in my bedroom and it only seemed to prevent me from carrying out my OBE as when I tried floating over to see the card, it was as if I was attached to elastic and I could only get about a metre away from my bed which wasn't enough to be able to read the card.

I've become a little more skilled in being able to read whilst dreaming or out of body now but more often than enough, its just impossible to make out what something says as the letters or numbers just keep swapping round and look blured or fuzzy.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
There's so many factors involved when having an OBE, that despite how real the OBE is, a simple little noise could quite easily cause the OBE to take a different turn or cause you to return. I myself have tried placing a card on my shelf in my bedroom and it only seemed to prevent me from carrying out my OBE as when I tried floating over to see the card, it was as if I was attached to elastic and I could only get about a metre away from my bed which wasn't enough to be able to read the card.

I've become a little more skilled in being able to read whilst dreaming or out of body now but more often than enough, its just impossible to make out what something says as the letters or numbers just keep swapping round and look blured or fuzzy.

Thanks for that explanation!

If letters or numbers are too hard to read then how about placement of actual objects. Get someone to put an unknown (and clearly identifiable) object in a known position.

This would avoid the need to see the fine details but would be interesting to see if you can see the object.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Thanks for that explanation!

If letters or numbers are too hard to read then how about placement of actual objects. Get someone to put an unknown (and clearly identifiable) object in a known position.

These things have ALREADY BEEN EXPLAINED in this thread......just earlier on.
This is not 'Jinni's OOBE experiments' thread......

if you really ARE interested in learning about this subject I will again suggest you just read the thread, in order that you can catch up to where the rest of us are, instead of trying to get people to repeat things discussed in detail already.
Your WELCOME to join in on this conversation in sharing your personal experiences with OOBE.....your not welcome to derail the thread by turning into your question and answer thread when the answers are ALREADY posted in this thread.
I find your telling me what I may or may not say in my own thread rather silly, and sort of cute
for you are Not the maker of this thread...
I am NOT the one trying to take it over and change/steer the course of the topic....like I said a couple of posts back, we went through the card experiment and object naming about 3 or even 4 years ago. If you would bother to read this thread you would know & I would not need to be telling you this.
If it is your goal to rehash all this your welcome to create your own thread and do so. I would like to encourage you to do so...as I feel giving tests to the posters of this thread is inappropriate.

This thread is to long to re-do specific 'tests' just for your benefit, that led to nowhere then and will lead nowhere now. This thread is to long to answer the questions your asking that have already been answered and if you would only take the time to catch up as many others have done, you would be on the same page as the rest of us, instead of demanding we start over for your sake.
If you have a true and GENUINE interest in the OOBE subject I think you would actually read the thread, and since you have (obviously) not it makes me wonder what your really doing on this thread...

You were adding some new information that you had experienced yourself and that was VERY interesting stuff......but your ongoing 'test' is not really going very well on this thread and I am trying to communicate to you that it is not a very welcome addition..............been there done that and all.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I've been interested in Astral Projection for a while and have practiced it on and off for a few years (with no success)
Whenever I put myself in a trance state I can get as far as a tingling feeling on my arms, etc. but cannot get out of my body or even get into a deep trance.
I think one of my problems is that I have a hard time staying focused and keeping my mind clear.

Do you guys have any advice for what I can do to give myself the final push into the astral?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkaway

Hey Walk.............Welcome to the thread

I an gritting my teeth because I think your not going to want to hear my suggestion.

Back in this thread...(way back in the pages) there are so many GREAT suggestions...amazing links..suggested book to read.....people have personally shared how they make it work for them.....this fat thread is seriously PACKED with jaw dropping information, and so I would suggest you just start reading it....it gets good after the lame 1st page....
You MIGHT just find the very thing that works for you...different things work for different people and there are tons of good suggestions on this thread............A good rule of thumb to know is that I am NOT the one with the really good information
The other folks are way better at sharing the good stuff and I am just following along in the wake trying to learn ...........

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Haha, thanks. I actually got interested in Astral Projection when I started reading this thread a while back. I'm pretty familiar with the techniques here. I guess I just need to try a variety of different things and keep practicing until it works.

I've been attempting to AP at least once or twice every day. So, I'm sure it'll happen eventually!

Thanks for the help. I'll be sure to share my progress.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
little tip which works very well for me is,when your starting to faze out but you want to hold thought and consciousness,push with thought forward using your peanal gland,although you can go very light headed doing this,if you cant master that final breakthrough give it a try and try to keep thinking positive /move forward as you go,the moment you just go with the flow is when you begin to lose the connection.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Success!! Last night, I finally achieved a fully out OoBE. I have been half out... I can't count how many times. but never fully free.
During my weekly session of the Solfeggio meditations. (The 396 Hz version), It is really relaxing and I actually feel the tone resonate almost in my bones, if that makes sense.

If interested I suggest YouTube-Quent Laxis;Music & Solfeggio frequency 396 Hz. or the others by JezebelDecibel. I only use these once a week as I am not quite sure if there is any harm in using them too frequently, I doubt it, but not sure enough.

After reading posts on this thread for almost a month now, I tried to pay close attention to the techniques people suggested. I used the "ladder" to assist me in getting past my waist. I climbed a few rungs and felt completely calm and weightless. I spun around still holding the step (too scared to let go), and like an astronaut faced down and gazed for a few moments at myself lying there.

Well that was enough for me, I climbed back down and back in. Kind of suprised myself. But I was still liberated. I felt so calm afterwards.

I wanted to say a BIG Thanks to all who posted such wonderful ideas on how to get out and their experiences!

KUDOS

[edit on 6/11/08 by Cheyracingchick]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
To the above poster, congrats on OBE`ing conciously!! Its one of the things ive been trying lately myself.. Ive only been lucky enough to have it happen once, after turning lucid in a dream, followed by waking up paralysed in bed, to just literally swooshing out , two times in a row!

But anyway, i have 2 questions, and im sorry if these have been answered previously. Ive read about 80% of the thread tho, so if thats the case you will have to excuse me

Question #1: (about breathing) Many OBE techniques tells us to focus on our breathing.. To take deep breaths while meditating on, various things, depending on which technique. But what im a bit scared of is how can i trust that my body will continue breathing by itself while im "out there" ? I know it sounds silly, since we all breathe without even thinking about it, constantly. But when youre focusing and meditating on breathing to a certain degree, how does it work when you suddenly "pop out" from that? Does your body just carry on? Can anyone fill me in on how this works? Has anyone had any problems with this?

Question #2 (about shared dreams): Tonight, me and my internet buddy who lives in another country, and that ive never met in person, had a shared dream! I had dreamt of finding myself in his house, in his room, telling him how awesome it was that we finally had met, ( i wasnt aware i was dreaming , and everything felt very real, vivid and colorfull ) I dont remember too much , but this morning when i logged onto msn, he starts telling me how he had this extremely vivid dream, and he had seen me comming from the airport, hugging him, and basiacly going to his house, and alot of the same details that i had experienced. This left me completely speechless, and im in no doubt that on a spiritual level, we actually DID meet. Though it was daytime in the dream, we were both asleep at night. So was this a shared dream, or were we astral? How to tell the difference? And what does it take to repeat this experience? Just become lucid and think of eachothers will do the trick?

I must say sharing dreams with another person is one of the most profound and wonderfull, mind boggeling, extreme experiences ive ever had, and i want to do this more!!
! This thread is badass by the way

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is a very impressive thread... I have been trying for a while, although not quite as long as some others on this thread... I have always been interested in this concept of OOBE's ever since I learned about them several years ago. I have tried to do the rolling method although that doesn't seem to work for me, and the rope method. The only one that I seem to be able to do even half well is to calm myslef and relax, and I can get mostly numb, while at the same time picturing images like clouds, floating feathers, and my body floating out of my body. I got vibrations throughout my body once but I think I got too over excited at the fact that I was closer than I have ever been and the vibrations left.

If there is anyone that can help me or guide me please please please, email me at [email protected] only because chat doesn't seem to work for new members. Many thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
there is no way i would leave my body unattended. as the OP posted somewhere in the raving on the first page, negative energies that are seeking for a "home" could take possession of yours. then what? hell no!! i am in my body for a reason and will stay there until i am clearly called to vacate.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
is there any way to loop youtube videos so i can meditate to the Quent Laxis videos?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

I am not positive, forgive me if they do not, but I seem to remember them having a download option for the videos. They are undergoing maintenance right now so I can not check this but you may try that option later then play through whatever player you choose.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheyracingchick

thanks...ill try when the site is back up. i got that same resonant feeling in my bones and cant wait to try to project with these videos. Thanks again for the help!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

My pleasure.

Best of luck, my friend.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hey RiverGoddess, wow! what a thread. Last oobe i did i had to fight to get my body back, it made me leery of the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, i know it's real, too real. You have my admiration.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join