It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
It's proof or experiment is not hard at all - if it's too hard to see numbers on cards while your in OOBE then use large objects.

For a thread this long I can't believe someone hasn't tried it yet.

Jinni you are IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with.
Though I try again and again out of kindness.
This thread is LONG, because the very 'experiments' your demanding are ALREADY inside of it.
You make posts hinting that you HAVE read the entire thread but if you really had, then you would already know you questions were covered.
I have invited you to read this thread for yourself more than once, but you refuse to do so and just keep whining the same thing over and over.......when what you cry out for is already within this thread.....either read it or move along.... as obviously you are not someone adding any quality to this thread.
You only repeat yourself over and over demanding we repeat experiments already done, just for your personal benefit and entertainment......AND if you would bother to read the thread all the questions you keep asking would be answered for you.
My goal with this thread is to NOT repeat things over and over but to give & gather NEW information with the postings......I see no reason to say and do the same things over and over as this would be redundant.
*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/23/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I find it odd how often I dream about tornadoes as I have not ever seen one, and they are super rare

I have the exact same dreams. There is never one tornado either. I love meteorology and hope to see a tornado before I die. Even become a storm chaser but anyways.

In your dreams are there like 3 or more tornado's in the distance? Because whenever I usually dream about the weather (in my dream I'm looking outside my home window and there are clouds as black as ash coming towards me in a menacing matter... but there are either just scary black thunderhead clouds no tornadoes..... or only tornados and nothing else... hard to describe but ya)

Just wanted to comment about this.

Have had little luck with OOBE's lately as I have had a lot of other things on my mind I have been having to deal with.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Time Out

Please keep the discussion civil and on topic,

Further personal sniping is subject to immediate action.

Remember that you have the alert button in cases where you think someone has stepped over the line, please use this and keep the board civil.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Now I return you to the topic of this discussion:

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Try it yourself. Learn to do it. You don't need others to prove something you can actually learn to do yourself.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Having dreams about tournados, black clouds, giant waves, big thunderstorms etc....
They are most of the time linked to "hidden" emotions inside the person or personal "conflicts" inside. Sometimes big ones (a lot of the dreams and heavy thunders or tornados etc) sometimes smallones (not that many of them and not that heavy weather
).

Well, just my 2,5 cents

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Lunica]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

You might be interested in this.

Astral Projection - Card Experiment = Success!
www.astralsociety.com...

Just so you know I'm trying this every night, if I do successfully get it right like that thread. Then I will be sure to let you know by making a thread.

But of course, can you believe me? Will I be trying to prove it to you? no, this is about proving it to myself.

So like the others have said, the best thing to do is try it yourself. Try to prove it to yourself. Nevertheless it is still great to hear experiences with people getting it right.

Also there are MANY reports of people seeing something while in OBE, and being able to confirm later. Are they telling the truth? some most likely are.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by breezo
I'm very pleased for you, I have tried OBE but have never been successful, guess I'm one of the people it will never work for.

As for the walking through walls, did you feel any sensation during it?

Well Done!

Everyone can do it, all it takes is practise. I'm still trying and I thought much the same as you in the past, but I decided to give it another go.
I've found the best thing to is to try and wake up naturally anytime after midnight but long before your due to wake up for work or school if your young enough to still go there.
I try to say to myself as I'm relaxing ready to go to sleep " try to wake up at 2 am" , 9 times out of 10 it happens.
Then I found its easier to lie on my back and just relax , almost like dozing.
I don't lie on my sides because that is my sleep position, Try to stay awake as long as you can but relax . and breath normally .
I've found that as soon as I start to doze I can say to myself "I will project and have an out of body experience".
I get the wind noise as well as feeling like I'm floating, but with me I seem to get halfway then I wake up again, So I can say that I personally haven't OOBE'd properly yet, but I'm still trying to learn more comfortable and reliable ways for me to do it.
Its like the stronger on my 2 minds, ( the conscious one blocks the way for my Sub-C mind as it fears the unknown).
But my Sub-C mind is getting more used to it and my conscious mind is getting more relaxed about letting it out to play.
All you got to is keep trying and staying focused but relaxed at the same time.There's loads of stuff out there on the net about 'how to OOBE' but all I can recommend is do what you want to do , the one thats inconrol of your body and it's functions is you. 'Command' yourself to OOBE.
The one problem I get is sometimes I doze off straight into sleeping and then I've missed the opportunity (again)..
Good luck in your endeavours , all who want to try OOBE'ing.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Jinni

You might be interested in this.

Astral Projection - Card Experiment = Success!
www.astralsociety.com...

Just so you know I'm trying this every night, if I do successfully get it right like that thread. Then I will be sure to let you know by making a thread.

But of course, can you believe me? Will I be trying to prove it to you? no, this is about proving it to myself.

So like the others have said, the best thing to do is try it yourself. Try to prove it to yourself. Nevertheless it is still great to hear experiences with people getting it right.

Also there are MANY reports of people seeing something while in OBE, and being able to confirm later. Are they telling the truth? some most likely are.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

Thanks for your post. It's certainly more useful than some other I would not like to mention.

I neither believe in it nor do I discount it. So I have an open mind.

I'm sure many people can claim to have OOBE with some "remote viewing" but what would be really useful (to take OOBE issue further) is to setup an experiment that could give us the proof we need (and it wouldn't be that hard).

In that way, people of the world can take advantage of such as gift and be more aware of their capabilities.

So when I call for proof I don't mean I don't believe but simply that people of the world need to connect with their spiritual side and such proof would certainly help people in that direction.

92 pages on - where do we go from here?

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Jinni]

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
In your dreams are there like 3 or more tornado's in the distance? Because whenever I usually dream about the weather (in my dream I'm looking outside my home window and there are clouds as black as ash coming towards me in a menacing matter...h.

Yes......multiple tornadoes...sometimes many small ones and one giant one.....or just 3 giant ones off in the distance...and weird little ones up close.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Cool. People I know tell me that dreams are sometimes premonitions of things to come. I really hope this isn't true as I have had some pretty messed up dreams as of lately. One dream consists of me and a good friend walking around the city and all of a sudden three or four nukes drop in the distance.

Not too good of a premonition if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Cool. People I know tell me that dreams are sometimes premonitions of things to come. I really hope this isn't true as I have had some pretty messed up dreams as of lately. One dream consists of me and a good friend walking around the city and all of a sudden three or four nukes drop in the distance.

Not too good of a premonition if you ask me.

I have personally had several premonition dreams whilst asleep and while awake. I have found that all the premonitions were extremely personal to me and came true within a matter of seconds, minutes (for the awake ones) and maximum 2 days (for the dream ones) .

I wouldn't rule out your dream given the state of affairs in the world today and I have seen several other people in other threads on ATS talking about dreams of war and great sufferring recently.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I am sorry to ask this here as I'm sure it's been addressed a million times in this thread, but sifting over 92 pages is a bit beyond my current time schedule, basically, can anyone suggest how to go about oobe-ing? Is there a best way? or... what.. I remember trying years ago, and felt all these crazy vibrations, but was never able to get to that point again... any dangers involved too? I recall reading about entities waiting to scare the living crap outta ya ect ect. Ty in advance.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by klawsraught
I am sorry to ask this here as I'm sure it's been addressed a million times in this thread, but sifting over 92 pages is a bit beyond my current time schedule, basically, can anyone suggest how to go about oobe-ing? Is there a best way? or... what.. I remember trying years ago, and felt all these crazy vibrations, but was never able to get to that point again... any dangers involved too? I recall reading about entities waiting to scare the living crap outta ya ect ect. Ty in advance.

You are on dangerous territory with a question like that. Here's the default response for people not having read the thread:

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Jinni I don't think you have actually read this thread.
I mean...you DONT HAVE to or anything but...if you had you would know some things, you would have some answers to the questions you pose.....

People have tried this card game already, and the results were not so specific, or did not work.......
You see, in the OOBE state
( & this is referenced in MANY books on the subject)
your vision is a tad hazy...and you can NOT make out words or numbers and such....so seeing the card is not going to work out....lots of folks will only see in black and white in the OOBE state so seeing the color of the card is a bust as well. Some folks see in very vivid colors as it is different for each person depending on how advanced at this they really are....
If you had actually taken the time to read this thread you would KNOW these things without me having to repeat them to you at this point.

Since YOUR wanting to hold some OOBE card experiments, I suggest you start a thread with that intention, instead if trying to hijack this thread.

The people working on THIS THREAD are not here to prove anything to anyone, we are sharing our common experiences and learning from one another.... not to be rude, but I am personally not inclined to do your experiments to prove anything to you, and I doubt they are either.
(but they can speak for themselves)
You will have MUCH MORE LUCK if you make your own thread and ask for volunteers who might WANT to do your cards experiments...............as you might have noticed the experiments are not to popular or welcome at this stage in this thread. Way back a couple of years ago we were discussing that, but we are past that now......at least in THIS thread.
You might just gather up a whole new group of excited folks to do your experiments on another thread, for this thread is daunting to some in its size and age......good luck with it

I am sure I will check in on it and see if you have luck with it as it could be very interesting if you find folks that are really super good at OOBE.....

WOW
- what a rant!

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with that rant. Like I said, try it and you will see that she is correct. When you're in OOBE (as a beginner or intermediate) your subconscious mind will constantly try to take over your OOBE and turn it into a dream. You will see things that shouldn't be there (like a door or opening where there should be a wall), which are just tricks of your mind to cause you to lose consciousness and enter a dream. It's happened to me some of the times I've had OOBE's. You have to have a quiet, focused mind to be able to go where you want and do what you like in an OOBE. Most of us don't have that.

OOBE's for beginners and intermediates are like an interactive theme park ride. You get to control some parts of it, but not all parts. Your subconscious handles the rest.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I don't see anything wrong with that rant.

As someone who has read this entire thread, I have to agree with Bandit. There is so much information contained in here. If you really want to have OOBEs, then it is necessary to put in the time and effort to study and take in everything you can to learn.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by klawsraught
I remember trying years ago, and felt all these crazy vibrations, but was never able to get to that point again..

Wow sounds like you were on the right track, so I would think you keep following that same path.
The path to OOBE is different for each person and you need to try everything until you find the path that works for you. This thread contains so many different ways that work......and it references so many different books on the subject and has links to I bet almost ALL the sites that have information on OOBE.....
Nobody can read this thread in one fell swoop, so just bookmark the page you were on and come back to it when your ready.....the information your seeking can be found within if your really a seeker and genuinely interested.

The Robert Monroe books are AWESOME.....
(FAR JOURNEYS is my personal favorite)
....they are also filled with scientific experiments for 'proof'...
Robert Monroe set up an entire institute dedicated to experiments and proof in Virginia. He also created the sounds of HEMI-SYNC wich helps people to get out much easier.
www.monroeinstitute.com...

......this thread is not intended as an OOBE experiment thread, and Jinni is free to create such a thread they so desperately yearn for, instead of attempting to re-direct this one.

This one is for the sharing of our experiences during OOBE, and ways to consciously enhance the experience, as well as techniques for getting out.
This thread holds my diary of all my experiences as well as others who feel like posting in similar manner. Anyone is welcome welcome to join in on the discussion, as long as your NOT trying to change the direction of the thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Heya, i am new to ABS and i hear strange whooshing sounds as well.
The wind sounds ARE so scary but i kinda like the sound?

Why do i hear this wind sound??
How can i use it astral project

niruja

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join