It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack

Hi Springheel Jack,

I greatly appreciate you telling us the details of your dream. I saw something as advanced (apparantly) and I could clearly remember most of the details when I awoke. I was so much in shock I drew a picture of the vehicle I saw but nobody was interested at the time so I lost it somewhere.

The following is reasoning based on Religious texts (mainly Bible, Quran, Torah, etc.) if you object then skip:

I really don't know whether it was a parallel universe, a different planet or the future. As for the parallel universe if we look at religious texts we find that there is talk of destiny. That means that we can make our destiny but it is already known what we will do (by God). Since the objective is to either gain heaven or hell for our soul it seems that there is only one copy of the soul rather than parallel versions.

Was it a different planet? could be, the flashing lights reminds me of UFOs that people see on a daily basis. But who are they? Other than animals, the religious texts (Torah, BIBLE, QURAN) teaches that there are other creations namely Angels and Jinn (yes, I used it for my nick!). Angels are said not to have any freedom and just do what is commanded of them. Jinns on the other hand have willpower and freedom and are the closest creation to mankind (in terms of responsibilities). We also know that they interact with our physical world but could they have their own? They don't need to breath oxygen (they don't have lungs) since they are made from "a smokeless fire" and can shapeshift. Since they can travel great distances with fast speed this means they could live on other planets\dimensions. Could it be a different planet\parallel dimension? Seems possible.

Was it the future? Again, this may be possible. And it is known in many cultures around the world that dreams can be serious and there is much literature of the interpretation of dreams. Therefore most of the world believes in this. Futhermore, I and many othes (if not all) have had dreams of the future at some point. However, these dreams were about the individual, short term, and aimed at influencing decisions (which never happen). I firmly believe in time travel of information from the future to the present through dreams so this seems to be the most likely option.

Your recommendations about training the mind are very true. Actually, I stumbled across something in the Islamic relgion which is called 'Istikharah'. I can describe the process but the objective is to get an answer for a decision you are planning to make to determine whether the outcome would be favourable or not favourable (essentially, tapping to information from the future). Does it work? Yes, I and most people who have tried it have had successful results and have trusted it to the point whether the use it to make decisions. The outcome have also correlated with the 'dream'.

Overall, there is overwhelming evidence (perhaps not in scientific format) over the globe that lucid?\OOBE is DEFINITELY real, relevant to the real world, involves time travel of information etc. etc.

I believe in it, I know from experience that something paranormal is going on. I want scientific evidence to prove it so people can start to use it for their own good.

Peace be unto you all.

P.S. I know some people get annoyed by refering to religion so apologies in advance. But if you look at the world poupulation the MAJORITY believe in worshiping one God. It's just that there is so much 'unseen' stuff that he has created, mankind has refused to do serious studies on them. Air, radiation are also unseen so I don't see why they don't properly investigate.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Jinni]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Since i started this whole OBE thing i regurlary get some strange vibe while trying to sleep. Sort of a wave through my body and it feels pretty good i have to say. one time i got into it and suddenly gasped awake.

If i hadn't seen the connection with me trying the obe and the strange near sleep experiences i would have thought there was something wrong with me but i think it's a sign my spirit/body connection i loosening up and i'll get an obe when i'm ready for it.

btw, i have my own test for checking if my obe is working. I just put a card (tarot in my case but a normal playing card will work ) right side up on a place where i cannot see wich card it is and when i manage to get out of my body i'll look at the card so when i wake up i can just get the card ( wich is on a high enbough place so i cannot see it without taking it ) i'll know if it was a obe or a dream.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Intersting experiment and similar to the one I suggested.

Out of all you OOBE tests with the tarot card how many times did you find the right answer?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

well, zero out of zero at the moment
. I still have to get out of my body and remember the whole thing but when i do this will be the first place i post it on

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

---> To all who claim to have OOBE:

Since this experiment is suitale for anyone trying by themselves can everyone who claims to have OOBE please try and report back!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

jinni i`m interested in why you were banned so to speak,you said to e-mail for details and i can not find it here mine is in the profile for members ,please e-mail the details and ill post back soon for you.

but being as you are from merry old England i have something for you to try if your allowed to reuse the gift of dreaming as this is the first stage of learning how to develop what is known as sight beyond sight or the ability to see through time and space as we know it.hint hint? next time you are dreaming try to go to stone henge and lie on the central stone think of the people involved in the story of the knights of the round table also known as the court of king Arthur -watch the stones in the circle around you and don't freak out at what may happen right before your eyes there is a perceptual shift in time will take place in front of you it is almost as if time becomes a thinly veiled curtain ,if you are lucky enough the full members of Arthur's court will seem to come right out of the stones in front of you as this is also where my people herald from.good questing to you.
sight beyond sight -i have a friend who is 4 1/2 hour drive from here she called me one night and asked where her keys were as she could not find them -instantly i saw a metal key ring with 3 keys on it i saw the number 2 in my head along with a yard stick and at the same time i saw her front door ,the porch and the steps and it was snowing up there.all i said was they are about 6 feet out from the bottom of your steps at the front door on the walk ,she said hang on ,she went out looked and was back in -in 30 seconds with her keys in hand -all she asked was how all i could tell is that i saw them it is hard to explain how these gifts work it is something that you need to experience to believe but yes they do work.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

jinni i noticed in this post that you were concerned that those people who are religious might get a little upset about your reference to their faiths being used in this posting don`t worry -in our bible there is a story about the man called Jacob and his ladder to heaven in the older king James you will find this statement made by Jacob QUOTE -and all of this knowledge came to me NOT IN MY WAKEN STATE! oobe or dream time and it is in the good book

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by picrat
reply to post by Jinni

jinni i noticed in this post that you were concerned that those people who are religious might get a little upset about your reference to their faiths being used in this posting don`t worry -in our bible there is a story about the man called Jacob and his ladder to heaven in the older king James you will find this statement made by Jacob QUOTE -and all of this knowledge came to me NOT IN MY WAKEN STATE! oobe or dream time and it is in the good book

Thanks picrat.

Actually, I was referring to those that don't believe in the three major religions (i.e. aetheists). I know that they get very 'defensive' and 'aggressive' on other boards when you start to talk about Bible, Quran etc.

It's certainly good to know that people are patient on this board and listen even though they have their own opinions. They also seem to have the maturity to avoid immature comments! Well done and keep it up.

I stumbled across some ancient text (Ahadith) which is 1,400 years old. It defines dreams as being three of three main types:

1. Hadeeth-un-Nafs (imaginations)

2. 'Takhweefus shaytaan' a dream instilled in the mind by demons\jinn\shaytan.

3. 'Bushraa minallaah' True dreams, which are also known as 'mubash-sharaat'

It is mentioned in a Hadith that the dreams of pious people are generally true dreams.

Another Hadith states: "The most true dreams are those seen at the time of early dawn.

Interesting discovery. I wonder how it relates to own own observations here at the ATS w.r.t OOBE and LUCID dreams.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Gah I just got half out of my body. It's been a lazy Sunday here and I was just laying on my bed because it's sweltering in here (thx to the broken AC!!) and I was going in and out of sleep/naps. It dawned on me to try and get out and I got about 6-7 inches out of my body and hit a wall of some sort. I tried to go through it then around it in a sense but I couldn't. I came back into my body and was completely awake and unable to attempt it again.

Do any of you do any special preparations to clear energy blockages before you attempt an oobe? This made me realize I should invest in some crystals perhaps some sage or incense and stick to my mantras better.

What's the best crystal type for oobes? Best thing to burn? Best mantra? Best visualization? I'd be interested in all your opinions.

Any of you become adept at pulling others out yet? I promised my best friend when I get to that point (lol it's a lonnnnnnggggg ways off I'm sure) that I will pull him out and we can explore the astral together.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Come on!

Where are all those posters that said they were OOBE'ing all over the astral plane?!

We need you!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Just had multiple OBE's.

It's amazing to think that only a few minutes ago, I was layed in bed repeatedly projecting out of my body and wondering about the house. I had a really heavy drinking session yesterday and I've felt terrible today cos of it but on the plus side, It's always an ideal opportunity for an OBE attempt cos for some reason, I seem to be able to do it much much easier.

I was layed on my bed with my arms down my side and trying to clear my head of all thoughts which I pretty much did and then came the little warm tingling feelings in the ends of my fingers and then a few minutes later it got to the point where my limbs felt dead so then I slowly sat up (mentally) and I noticed how the floor felt which was the same as physically and I could feel the woodon beams on the bottom of my foot as weve not got carpets down at the moment. I headed straight for the door, passed through it a couple of times seeing if I could notice the difference in texture as we've had a new and solid one put on and I could but very very slightly. I headed for the landing and my vision wasn't clear at all and like looking through frosty glass. I 'said' 'clear vision please' and said it a few times as nothing changed but what I also noticed was that I was saying this physically.
I tried not to say it physically but couldn't manage it. I headed downstairs and my vision became clearer but not perfect. I noticed some changes and how not everything looked like it should. For example we've just had our kitchen wall knocked through but the wall was still there. I went into the kitchen and at this point my vision quickly faded and I realised I was back in my physical but still semi paralysed so I projected again and I did this several times and kept loosing it once I got to the kitchen.

Eventually, I managed to project and get past the kitchen and I headed outside noticing the time on the cooker.. 5:35 . I got to the back door and decided to check for my cord again but before I put my hand to the back of my head I tried not to expect the cord to be there if you like. I slowly put my hand to the back of my head and couldn't feel anything and thought 'hmm this is a first but then I put my hand to the very top of my head and there it was but it was so thin like a piece of cotton. I felt around where it was connected to my head and it just seemed to go straight into my head. I then decided to not bother going outside and wanted to see how it felt on my physical head so I floated back upstairs and back through my bedroom door and I couldn't see myself and my bed was like it is now but I just couldn't see myself layed on top of it. I thought to myself 'well yea this is odd but I'm bound to be there' so I felt for the cord again and ran my hands down it to follow it back to my physical head and sure it enough it led to my physical head which I could feel but not see. On my physical head, where it joined, there was a few little bumps where it joined but barely noticeable and it kind of branched out a little bit. I held my cord in my hands again and couldn't believe how thin it was and I thought to myself again 'if I tugged this or it snapped somehow, would I remain in this state, possibly seen as a ghost'.

I decided to will myself back and got out of bed and went to check the cooker to see what time it was and it said 6:05 which is 30 minutes more than what it said when out. I felt all dazed for a bit trying to pull myself together a bit but feel fine now. I was just talking to my mum and dad after what I just experienced and in the back of my mind I'm thinking 'if only you could of just experienced what I have'. I told my mum and dad about my OBE's ages ago and don't really mention it now cos they just think its weird and I was dreaming. They really haven't a clue have they.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I've asked this in another thread already; does anyone know what "Tavishnau" means?

The message came to me in a seemingly random dream, and I have no idea of the origins of this word. I did a google search, but nothing came up. It's strange how a word I've never heard of can make its way into my dreams.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i know that they can find someone living or dead.
there is a book out there which deals with past life regression it is written by dr. Brian L. Weiss md. he stumbled onto it during a hypnosis of one of his patients called Catherine.there is some incredible interesting reading on the dream time and the masters and guides and guardians if your interested .there is a lot of help for you if you open up to what is said and understand it,it will go against what you believe or make you question them ,but at the same time as you go through the book it will reaffirm what you do believe in .

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

it may be a play on the name vishuna east indian god or goddess you might want to read up on this one as i believe its the budda, brama and vishuna

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Vishnu certainly came to my mind, but for what reason is what I'm left to wonder. The words "Tavishnau" were vivid, almost etched into my head in my dream. It was scrawled as if on a canvas, but clearly legible. The there was the repitition that made it all the more puzzling. I found it strange, especially because I'm a Christian.

What the hell would Vishnu have to do with me?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Yes, I strongly agree that OBE's are real, because I have experienced first hand, and boy are they amazing! Just imagine yourself floating in a dream. Throughout the dream you can see yourself. You either feel like you're rising or falling quickly. They are just unimaginable. My only though is what causes them.
Text PinkGeorgia

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I've kind of come to the conclusion that your astral body does indeed float slightly or just within your physical and usually this will be the case whilst dreaming but if you can either be aware that this is happening when in some form of sleep paralysis or through returning from a lucid dream, then this is when the OBE can begin as you project out. I also think that sometimes your astral might wonder about on its own accord without you knowing and sometimes its possible to tune in to where it is..

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
I've kind of come to the conclusion that your astral body does indeed float slightly or just within your physical and usually this will be the case whilst dreaming but if you can either be aware that this is happening when in some form of sleep paralysis or through returning from a lucid dream, then this is when the OBE can begin as you project out. I also think that sometimes your astral might wonder about on its own accord without you knowing and sometimes its possible to tune in to where it is..

this is a great concept, maybe this is how people become clairvoyant, and or remote view and stuff...Their astral body goes to the object or thing of interest and somehow we are bale to attune to it.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I awoke around 8 am this morning...and decided to just STAY in bed, and work on OOBE for the entire day.
I was able to get lucid, as I never really went back to sleep, and I was able to call up.....'fully present now" and I become totally immersed in the reality I was experiencing. It was a version of Park City Utah..........and I was with other people in a nice cabin type home. There were stairs and hardwood floors.

After a while I came back to myself and thought NO NO I want to do this all day......and I was then able to relax and return to the place I was before. It was VERY LIKE returning to a dream as I am often able to do, but I knew this was not a dream. The people I was with said "Hey your back cool" and we went on having conversations and talking about the nature of realities and I was telling them that I was having an OOBE and they were laughing at me telling me I sounded like a crazy person and could I 'prove it' to them..........
This conversation caused me to once again come back to myself.......I moved around and got more comfy and petted the cat a bit.....THEN I was able to return to the other Park City reality......

SO WEIRD that in this 3D I am asked to prove the other really happens NOW in THAT reality I am asked to prove that THIS 3D really happens..

I was back again and the people were talking about this hike they wanted to take and I was invited so I went along......after a bit my legs were getting a bit sore from this rigorous hike, and I came back to myself again.
This time it was about 2 pm and I was seemingly exhausted from this hike....so I decided to take a nap and see if I could again return to this SAME place I had been going to all morning.....but I was not able to return.
I was able to get out of myself.....and I was floating in my backyard and noticed that the water hose was just running........just spreading water into the lawn......
I floated away from the back yard, and tryed some super sonic flying but THAT brought me back to myself as I don't do the flying thing very well.

At 4 pm I decided I had had enough and I got up. I got a cup of coffee and went outside for some air and found the backyard water running as I has seen out of body, so I turned it off.

I feel like I have been up all dang day hiking and busy.....it is only 6pm and I have only been actually UP for a couple of hours.....but I feel like Ive been really busy today and not in bed most the day.

Having found the water spigot on was some serious validation.

Ya know...this 'alternate Park City' that I was at, I go to ALLOT...........I dream that place so much I know another version of myself lives and breathes there full time. The people I was with I have no correlation for persons in THIS 3D, but in THAT one I seem to know them really well..............

[edit on 2-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join