It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 156
<< 153  154  155   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Friday morning i had a vivid dream.

I was dreaming of having an OBE in it.
There was a girl, i think from the series "The Mentalist", which i was watching prior going to sleep.

I wanted to make a test, just like robert monroe describes in one of his books, to see if there will be something after 'awaking'.

I touched her, and drew a red heart on her face.

Anyone know if it’s easy to switch from lucid dreaming to astral travel?

Somewhere in the late 2010 i had few vivid dreams, in one of them i had fallen off the scenery, and was falling down until there was only blackness around.

It is because of this that i can say that, if you want to get into astral, from a vivid dream, have an intention to exit the dream into astral, then in a lucid dream go somewhere unexpected and exit it.
Use an unexpected door or some other openings or go through wall.

Of course i want to do more testings regarding this.
edit on 16/10/2021 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I’m kind of wondering if spirits could have followed me from an astral place. I’ve been experiencing strange but pleasant side effects. Something weird going on with my tv cable system. Sometimes I turn it off and find it on later. The other day it recorded a show without me setting it up. I would have but it was already recording.

I had a dream where I entered a room of spirits and without destroying any of them, they went into my body clearing the entire room but now I dreamed they are in me. I have a good imagination. I was thinking though, there may be several females I have known over the years who may now be dead. Who knows, one or two or more spirits may like me better than wherever else they may want to visit. I have not seen any physical manifestations lately so maybe I just have a crappy cable company and my health is improving a lot. I did lose 20 pounds last year doing occasional intermittent fasting but have since gained back a few pounds. I read intermittent fasting has many health benefits so maybe that explains the rest.

It doesn’t explain past paranormal events though. I once had an entity appear in front of me during the day but it or she was almost invisible. I could see some distortions in the air. She was friendly. I could feel her but not see her and could barely feel her when I felt something like a kiss.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Be careful what you believe (if or after you have managed to get out of the body).

The rules of the Physical world do not apply in the Spirit world.
While in the physical world you can not go through walls, that is not the case in the astral.

If you are watching your thoughts, throughout the day, 24/7 - you may notice how sometime what you think appears in front of you. (Edit: this is different than the entity appearing ...)

I think this effect is the result of the release from the body. It would be helpful if you start changing your thoughts and attitude.
For example avoid anger, hate, competition, wanting to be better than others, conspiracy, fear ...
These and similar negative attitudes all have their positive counterparts.

Thinking positively helps and Like attracts like. You are, of course, free to choose what you want.

edit on 10/4/2022 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Reporting:

Last few (about 7) days there were some increased amount of dreams.

I was listening, to hemi sync meditation : www.youtube.com... every day (mo-fr) at noon time for 30 minutes ...

And some other hemi sync meditation at night time. Before hemi synch i am doing my standard thanks-prayer ... (doing it now for at least 30 days)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I made this video to assist you in your endeavors. Mad links to resources and contact info in the video description box and my ATS bio. Let's learn and grow together

rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MJTank108
I made this video to assist you in your endeavors. Mad links to resources and contact info in the video description box and my ATS bio. Let's learn and grow together

rumble.com...

Thanks for bumping this thread. It's new to me and I love the excitement from the OP.

I've watched the first bit and bookmarked for future viewing, and will be doing the same with this thread.

You're very comfortable and relaxed. It's refreshing you're not sitting in a streaming cubicle with a circle light and make-up. A person chatting rather than a character presenting.

You mentioned that prior to electricity people often had two rounds of sleep a night. I love little factoids like this. I can't remember for the life of me where I've read about that, but I do remember it. The source I was reading didn't mention how common it was, but it was presented as a normal thing in the context of that time.

I need to practice better sleep hygiene and get back to working on this more seriously. I've cleaned up my habits enough to be having more frequent dream memory, but am not popping into lucid states with any regularity.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Bumping this thread with some new info's, since my last post.

I have had some vivid dreams which could be the memories of the oobe's ... the dreams are days/weeks apart and not connected.

1. This dream had some things happening before, but i could recall only the short bit before ending:
I was in some kind of city, sitting in somewhere in the middle area of it and watching the sky. The sky was blue colored and had a hole in it.
The hole had some colors which i watched in wonderment ... Then someone came and grabbed me straight to the
private parts ... i knew that this surprised action would hit me out, so i tried to stay in but ...

2. I have met my deceased father. There were 2~3 other beings, which i do not know who they were. I do not recall having anything said, but it was a meeting in happiness, as it seems ...

edit on 19/3/2023 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
OOBEs, lucid dreaming, etcetera are real. When it happens, I do have fun with it.
Wait...What's the point of this thread? Sharing techniques and experiences?
I don't have a technique other than hoping I get lucky when I really, really want to venture whilst my God-given flesh body snores and likely toots at rest.

My fav times are like week long vacations upon the Earth I'd rather be on. ... ...
I was thinking of some of the familiar places in my dreamscape or alternate Planet or otherwhere.
I should start a "dream journal".

Hey, has anyone succeeded at meeting someone you know was also lucid dreaming / oobe-ing, etc out there?
I have not... yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hey, has anyone succeeded at meeting someone you know was also lucid dreaming / oobe-ing, etc out there?

I think i did. But when it happened it was not 'planed' neither did i knew the person at that time. Met her few months later, but i haven't asked her yet if she had the same experience.

... i should really ask, maybe next time we meet in physical.

edit on 23/3/2023 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   

What's the point of this thread? Sharing techniques and experiences?

It looks like the OP is not in the Physical anymore. Therefore i think it is ok to share anything related to Lucid and OBE's, at least to keep this thread going on.
(As it has 155 pages of information (at the time of writing)).
Why dreams ? Because you can switch from a dream into the obe state. And sometime, when you wake up, you may have the memory of having a dream while it was really an unconscious obe.
Therefore repoting dreams helps in remembering and (eventually)getting conscious in obes.

After all, if i remember right, the op started this thread under different name and was changed to "Conscious Obe' s are real" when she has experienced them.[
edit on 24/3/2023 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

Ask her, Hombre!
Please excuse my pop-culture references; but I had experienced going through these different levels of consciousness well before I even read Lovecraft, or saw movies like Dreamscape, The Cell, Inception, etcetera.
I'll start a dream journal this weekend lol.
Fun times.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Could anyone explain the shadow walking on the roof at the right hand side please. Is this CGI or real?
fb.watch...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you can go from lucid dreams into obe I may have done so but I remember it as exploratory dreams where I dreamed I was like a ghost leaving my sleeping body drifting out and exploring, I remember continuing this type dream in a few different nights until I went into someone’s house and they actually spotted me as a ghost type figure and I suppose I scared the female who saw me because in my dream she screamed a terrible scream. Woke me up.

I don’t remember exploring in such a manner again except in future dreams I wondered into different planes of existence with strange creatures. I thought I engaged in combat with some of the creatures. It’s been quite some time ago so those dreams are fading away and almost gone from my memory.

I think I may be a bit nervous about purposely dreaming of obe type dreams after I dreamed I was going about my day and accidentally stated a fire at work. Then I woke up and went to work and people were trying to figure out how a fire started where I dreamed I started it. Just by asking about it someone looked at me strange like how did I know about it?

If conscious obe is real, I would be more concerned with the creatures that can cross over from other planes of existence. If I actually did obe and remember it as dreams, that sounds interesting. I don’t really care to be seen as a ghost and hear someone scream in fear.

Somewhere in this thread or from someone I thought someone mentioned to be careful exploring the topic of obe because if your spirit doesn’t find its way back, then you may end up like the op and be permanently separated from your body. I do not know what happened to the op.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

cross over

Why do you think that ?
You should ask yourself: What is preventing them to cross over when you do not consciously project ?

You should really consider that you are and were from the other place first, before you came into the body.
You should think about that only a small part of the energy which is the real, eternal you, is in this body.

This is your decision. A decision that you have to make.

I do not know what happened to the OP. The spirit does not looses its way, but it can make a decision to not return, because it found a 'better' place.

You are always connected to the body by the silver cord. Think: "back to the body" and you should return. You have a free will and the body is yours, and no one can go against your will. Especially not over there, where you do move by will (using thought)

Here is a free hemi-sync meditation, which should be listened with headphones:

If you are really worried then use the affirmation (which is in the video) starting with "I am more than this physical body" until "i ask of their guidance and protection from every influence or source that may provide me with less than my stated desires".

edit on 13/5/2023 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I had my first Oobe when I was maybe 13 it was a dream wherein I felt vividly alive unlike any dream I had before. I was walking down the stairs from the 2nd floor of my house to the first floor and a single pillow rose up in the air by itself then was hurled towards me and I woke up when it hit.

My second Oobe I was maybe 16 and working as a dishwasher at a pizza shop, I remember I was speaking to a co-worker and suddenly I had third person perspective from above my body like I was just below the ceiling, below I carried on the conversation and I heard the whole thing but this did not last for more than 20 seconds.

Later in life lets say around 24 I began to have Oobes in the form of lucid dreams and I would specifically listen to "binaural beats" to try and increase my changes of becoming lucid in my dreams. I have lucid dreams regularly about once every 3 months now.

Most recently beginning at the age of 29 I now have a very different Oobe but I did not realize it was an Oobe until something like 4 months ago. It is pretty sinister in nature but I'm maybe making progress.

What started happening was I began having a pattern of being woken from my sleep with the sensation that I was being pulled from my bed towards the floor. This recurred about 3 times a week for nearly a year until finally I got so tired of the experience I decided I would not resist the pull towards the floor and instead I would next time allow myself to be pulled onto the floor which at the very least would give me something new to remember.

So I waited for the experience to begin again this way and when it did I did not resist and to my surprise I felt as though I was pulled right from the bed and onto the floor with no impact whatsoever and from there I was pulled along the floor through my apartment to the door downstairs and outside. Sometimes in the experience I notice that the bed I am pulled from is not my own it corresponds to a bed I slept in the past or sometimes even the bed of someone I know.

I do wish that I had a more dignified Oobe pattern where some higher intelligence would take me from my sleep without first dragging me across the floor but hey it could be a lot worse. Just last week I got to see space in my Oobe for the first time ever and it was nice even though it lasted only for maybe 5 seconds.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Solid object body? Once but that was death dragging me off uninvited and dare I say what the experience actually is... Few realize that and think they can control it when of course death is supposed to be a mystery or shrouded.

Here is the better practice sit until you can see statues get tired of their posture and move... Then you;; not only see death youll see a lot of things but at that point death cant find you any more since it is always on the move so it isnt escaping death it is blinding death and youll remember past lives and for some reason dummies think those people you know to be deceased as in those lives past not ones own having lived many loves before...

which is why a Zen koan is know to say that samsara and nirvana are no different.

Actual experience grows such wisdom exactly where it is lacking and sheds light on the actual truth... the ignorant do not suffer the wise do and sadly rote knowledge or book knowledge or trusting knowledge that one is speaking teaching telling the truth is never required... as experience knows how to stay silent in the three worlds of body speech and mind when one does not? Move to another if speech is not silent use mind to move body if body is not silent use mind to move speech to silence it. The not self is an idiot and that should suffice until you realize you never needed one.

At that point however one is selfless others see the corpse as in dead but death cant drag the corpse off not knowing where it is meaning blind... But smile really big as that means to you and being the cause of it? Death is then found guilty and cannot escape no different than any one else of it.

edit to add:

In old China lots of stories of faking death with a fake or poppet and running away one gets a new name when dragged back and yet keeps their mind; but that hasnt really escaped death... but it leaves death to stand there sit there or lay there as "mara".

How did the Buddha say the way to escape mara was? Its an easier path; but by then the Chinese had faked their own deaths so many times that to play dead is cultural and a heritage that is very rich in china's history... so it is a fun new years thing of all these animals racing around all year and three "killings" occur of faking the death, moving to a new city, and the old name one had its a coming of age for youth to adulthood... as a man you wouldn;t want to be stuck as a "chan" would you? As it means all at once "boy mind" of course! As the Peter Pan "complex" is well known... Pan meaning genderless in that desire or craving and yet still do adult things.

The annoying is those traditions the worst? Marriage and court "ship" based on the parents desiring of it... So when the Egyptians all the way to the vikings say "God boat" they suffered it too.

edit on 17-11-2023 by crowf00t because: barf

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155   >>

join