It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

I like the video! But then again, I like the guy as well - A long time ago, I almost joined up with his forums when Astral Society went dark.

Fear will not help you project, in any case, just as trying too hard will burn yourself out. The key to a successful projection is to relax, and realize that more often than not, you will fail to have a conscious projection many times before you get it right.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It doesn't feel like that to me, I wish my experiences were as fantastic as that lol.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I try to leave my body at times. It feels like I'm being stretched out (my whole upper body feeling like it's being stretched/elongated) until I get about, what feels like, 6 inches before I am immediately snapped back into me. I can fight that a little but it ultimately fails and I'm snapped back.

When attempting this, this is about how far I get too...except maybe only 3 inches.

It has happened in the past, but for me, seems to be related to getting knocked out. For me, the floating, seeing things from above, and all that, wasn't the most shocking thing. I used to think the whole silver cord thing was nonsense, so I was most surprised to see that I think, than anything else. Really didn't expect that, which made me view the whole subject SO much differently. OK, so these weren't just whackos high on something, this IS what happens. Really a game changer, but so far, haven't been able to consciously will it, so don't try all that often.

But, I've seen enough to know the phenomenon is very real. Whatever it is.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheaisdumb

Whenever i meditate i get this ringing feeling in my ears...ah well i made a topic about it : www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're in the right track then. That buzz is usually present when you are taping into the energy of objects around and sometimes it comes along with shivering sensation.

The way I did it was by training into the method described in the book "unleashing your telekinetic abilites" (it must still be around). Main focus on third eye opening exercises, healthy diet, and good sleep patterns. I practiced before going to sleep and early one morning there was overing the bed.

I think I have made a post of that early when the thread was created.

Fez tips:
1. Get yourself in a state of spiritual / karmic peace. If you're a Catholic, go to confession.
2. Pray god and your guardian angels for protection.
3. Don't just dab into the occult and paranormal for mere curiosity without spiritual preparation, there are entities watching you and that can hurt if you voluntarily step inside their plane of existence. There is a reason why our dimension is "shielded" from major interference from the "other side".

Good luck,

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Falkner
That is very interesting while we are shielded as you said but who are entities Ghost's, Demons or Aliens ?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This is a very bold statement.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Yea who is our oobe guide???

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Killer 5

I have had many experiences and for a while traveled (ob) often both during sleep, and awake and at the call of the others. A few years ago for what it is worth, I got a reading from Richard, well known in Fl. On the way into his office, his eyes went wide and he urgently told me I travel too often and without guidance. He told me to ask for quidance from my higher self or guides anytime I thought I might do this. He felt there were risks. But I told him, this happens when I am sleeping and not in my plan at times, but he was adamant.

There may be as I have come back exhausted and it felt like I was in a battle of sorts, my wife has pulled me back a number of times. So what the hay, seek guidance, can’t hurt.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Falkner

I think I replied on the earlier post, so I hope I don’t repeat, but getting old I suppose. I just saw your reference to working on telekinesis to get there. I have been toying with the idea of putting out my experiences and how I improved on all this. It dealt with TK and then things really popped, majorly! It was amazing back then, but then I was attacked by a township and more and more that brought me to ground and then I lost most of what I had gained. Now going on 80 this next spring I am going to restart my TK, go through the headaches and all to return. I can still turn it on at times, but the end results are OBE’s, conscious extension and more. Thanks for bringing it up. OH yea, I am doing it also as my grandson is working to be an Astro physicist and is a complete skeptic, I want to shake his world up a bit.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'd like a shot at it if someone were willing to work with me.. I have came close twice I think, once for sure. I heard the tornado of air and loud sound that goes with it, but seemed to snap back at that moment. If possible and again, you are willing, please help me do this. I may have to be forced, but you have my permission, only for an innocent benevolent travel. No tricks or deception.
edit on 25-12-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I learned of a technique many years ago that, when done correctly, helps to give you a way to implement and have some control with dreams and dreaming. It may also work to help you trigger solo OOBE's, as well. It's also very simple and, althou I haven't done it for a while, it works for me.
You just need to wear something like a hair tie or rubberband on your wrist, or finger. Draw an 'X' on the back of your hand with a marker, or ? Something that will get your attention a few times during the day. When it does, just remind yourself, "Remember to dream about...(whatever) tonight." or "Remember to have an OOBE tonight." Do this daily and you'll probably be amazed how well it works and how quickly it actually kicks in... If that doesn't work, there's always '___'. lol Js kiddin'... kinda.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mrscary3721

I've been doing something similar with sticky notes - Right now, I have one on my desk at work that says "Are you Dreaming"?

I get a lot of strange looks, even after I explain why I do that.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Congrats!

OBE is one the least practical psychic abilities I've experienced. However, it's hella cool.

It did allow me to jump on a higher vibration ET ship that visited me though. So I guess it has its uses. However, were it not for telepathy, I wouldn't have even gotten their interest. I've astral travelled to find ships, but that's not the same thing. That was the only time I've OBEed onto a ship.

I don't like the feeling of being slammed back into the body. I don't know how to do it softly. Even when I was exploring the area outside my body and heard someone coming up to where my body was, and had time to prepare on going back, I got slammed back in. The further I go, the harder I get slammed.
edit on 13-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
My advice would be to learn to not to think about the body while out of it.
Because as soon as you think about the body it is like a signal to return into it. It is your sure ticket that you will return to it wherever you find yourself while outside of it. And because of this you can safely leave the body where it is.

Instead of thinking about the body, think about "returning". You have to experiment what works for you. If returning slams you back, then think about placing yourself near the bed where the body lies.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
To keep this thread up, i'v got another report.

I learned, that, to change from Lucid into Astral, i have to go through a Door or a Wall (if possible). And yes it worked, but not like expected.
(note: i have to test this more, eventually)

Here is the description:

1~2 months ago, i'v prepared myself to go to sleep, said a prayer to God, holy spirit and Archangel Michael, requesting a help to go Into the astral plane.

The same night, i had a dream. I was in my house, but everything was pure white. I was going from one room into the other, holding a mobile phone and talking to someone.

While this talk, i became aware that i'm in a dream, and then i'v automatically got through a door to get out.
After opening the door i got into a grayish-white area, like when the TV has no signal and is displaying this white-noise thing.

And i woke up ...

edit on 18/3/2020 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/3/2020 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Bumping up this thread, after a year - to honor the OP and the amount of the information contained within.

I'm still interested in OBE's and Lucid Dreams.
So far, i have reached more dreams than usually. And partial success in LD's.

Atm i'm using hemi-sync sound training.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

Are you still around? I ran across this thread again. I’m not sure I ever posted in it as my other name but I have for sure read it. I’m gonna go back to read more.

I’ve astral traveled a few times and have only had two lucid dreams. I’m ready to dream again.

I used to listen to binaural beats. I haven’t heard of hemi-sync sound training.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
There is another reality larger than a book ...so no obe or astral travel but only world of night In the day
edit on 15-9-2021 by Horel87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I'm still here, i'm trying to avoid ats because here you may find some themes which i do not want to deal with.
Like "conspiracy theories" and "politics" and ... other useless things. (Useless for the way i'm going on)

I haven't posted anything in this thread because i'm still expecting to make progress, and wanted to avoid negative talking.

The trouble i see is in the "Automatic Behavior" when i got into the last lucid dream.
I know that, if i, in a (lucid) dream, take an unexpected turn and go (for e.g.) out of door or window, i would get into Astral.
I know this from previous experiences.

What i do not know, yet, is how this Automatic behavior is generated.
I suspect it to have something to do with the "Self" talk, or maybe in the way i write in the forums ...

Anyway, i'm still doing some hemi-sync exercises and i know it will succeed some day (night).

edit on 3/10/2021 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I may want to read this thread again. Anyone know if it’s easy to switch from lucid dreaming to astral travel?
Many of my dreams I don’t consider lucid but I know it’s not normal to have super powers in ordinary dreams so if I thought about it in my dreams I could probably realize I’m dreaming and go completely lucid.

I don’t remember any recent dreams in other planes of existence.

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156 >>

join