It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Jinni, while this matter has already been addressed by a mod no less, and I do dislike so called "double teaming" I would appreciate it, from now on, if you desist from using me as an example to further your agenda.

To the river goddess, thanks for your response, I think I may have actually posted here before years ago asking for someone to take me out too, hehehe.

I hope you don't consider this to be a derailment of your/the thread, and if so I will more than happily delete it, but has anyone mentioned or have any techniques ridding oneself of fear around this phenomena?
I think it all really relates to media watched as a child about evil ET's ect ect..
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by klawsraught

Awww Klaws thanks for your support!
I NEVER considered your posts as any kind of take over ....please forgive me if you thought that was directed at you in any way.....I think most people can tell for whom those words were written. This thread has been such a good one for so long it was bound to happen sooner or later as this is an open forum.

Wow....conquering the fear is a big one. This must be done by sheer will I think.....reading the Robert Monroe stuff can really help you put the fear behind you as he explains so much, that you will know what to expect......I have found it useful to read my books on OOBE to overcome issues I get.....I bet you can get the books from your library just ask them to get it in for you.......I always say that FAR journeys is the best of Mr Monroe's books because thats the one that helped me the most.

@ years ago....actually this thread has been going since 2004......

[edit on 26-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So.. I was on the main floor of my house just resting and I all of a sudden decided it was time for me to astral project, I read something earlier somewhere where the person thought to themselves that they wanted to vibrate again, and that was all it took.. well that held true for me too. I laid down and was motionless for what felt like a short duration of time, probably 10-15 mns, about 5 mns before I began to vibrate I had the scene in my mind's eye of a door starting to open, this jolted my awareness and I lost the image, after that I got kind of scared and kept thinking about how I was going to see entities waiting for me when I did get out of my physical body. I had the image of a grey's head in my sphere of thought.. it wasn't really an image but.. it was all the same, I can't really explain beyond that.. it was very.. cloudy as oposed to the door being opened which was extremely vivid, anyways I was battling with the mix of feelings mostly being fear and the desire to know the truth. I really want to know the truth but I Was scared sh*t-less of the possibility of encountering a grey (I haven't even decide if I beleive they exist or not, but I certainly believe ET live is quite possible if not plausible) and it doing god knows what with me, my mind certainly has absorbed a lot of the fear from things I have read here about them, and elsewhere as well. when I began to vibrate heavily I knew it was either break the connection or hop out.. and fear has won this time around, but I feel I have learned a powerful lesson as well.. I really need to deal with my fear on this matter.. because it is very real. I think I may start a new thread to discuss fear and how to overcome it ect ect, but reading one of your posts (river godess) somewhere reminded me of this and than set me off to find the notion that all's it took was the thought that I was ready to vibrate again that got me to this point, so felt like It belonged here as well. I am now quite firm in the beleif that all's it takes is a sincere request with an open heart and mind to obtain this state. I would like to thank you for both reading this and granting me this opportunity, and should anyone have any information about distablizing the fear I have or.. learning to deal with it so that I can be free to leave my body I would appreciate it.
(edited a spelling error)

[edit on 27-7-2008 by klawsraught]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
as the thread approaches page 100 and more and more people are asking how to go out of body,maybe its time that experienced people who can do it at will and people who have discovered how to maintain it post their techniques...the thread to read right through is great,its like a free book with many authors contributing to its success,all people doing it or attempting it are doing it for different reasons and want different outcomes to come out of it,so why dont we post our own personal techniques so other people trying to learn how to project can try them all and see which works best for them.

1)arms down side ,flat down so your lying flat on your back
2)(HARD PART) hold your conscious mind even though you feel yourself drifting or trying to shut down for sleep,to get through this i keep thinking push forward.
-negative effects :dizzyness,body jumps.fear
3)still holding thought even though your body is shutting down bit by bit,massive vertigo will take place rocking your body back and forth you will feel very very light,the feeling it gives in the physical body is very strange it feels related to the heart,different heart rates more rapid!
negative effects:feeling sick from vertigo,red hot body,heart rate jumps,hard to cool body down.fear
4)after about 5 minutes of holding thought the feeling will lessen with your body,images become clearer,a destination was reached,if your thinking of sticking around your home you might notice parts of your body are stuck or wont move when you try to lift them,bit by bit you just get a sense of how to work your body under this condition,destination to be explored...
5)to go back just think of going back,it might result in a mild panic when you cant do it at first ,keep trying,you will feel a big jolt and your back,not easy but worth it for me,anyone else?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by moonbeam cat

Ok, so you say it takes 5 minutes to achive those effects?

When I lay in bed and do not move I eventually lose feeling in my legs arms etc. I can also feel vibrational energys flowing throughout those areas. This is after about 10 minutes for me; but even after 30 minutes has passed I find that I am still in that state, I find it very hard to progress the vibrations up through my head aswell. I have tried various breathing techs but find it hard to breath out of my mouth without causing it to get dry and annoying.

However, the main problem for me is that when I sleep I am rarely (unless I am extremely tired) laying flat on my back; when I sleep I am usually resting on my side somewhat curled up proping up a pillow with my arm. If I am used to falling into the dream state curled up and not on my back, could this be why I have problems getting into the astral?

Thanks!

Edit--
Also, I do not think I have experienced true paralysis. When I have maintained not moving and felt the energy even for 30 minutes I can still choose to move my leg if I were to give up etc. My muscles do feel very jello like though. One of the things that might be preventing me is the fact I know I can move my legs even though I make my self believe I cant and hold that for a long time?

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Scott]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I don't know if goes against common "AP/OOBE protocal" but I have always breathed through my nose, as well as have my hands resting in the crevice between my stomache and hips.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
RiverGoddess

First I just want to say that this thread is phenomenal, thats all i'll say since I know that not the first time its been stated here.

The topics of OOBE and Astral Projection have always captivated me, well not always just since I first read about them on this site back in 06... and actually I think it was this thread, though, sadly, I didnt post. When I was younger I looked into lucid dreaming which I was able to accompliish with minimal effort, though now it seems to be a hit and miss type of thing, mainly due to stress I think.

Anyways the reasoning behind this post is that i would like to pursue this and would like your help doing so... I sure you get that a lot, and I will assume your response to be a No unless you say otherwise...

That being said I will continue to read through the extensive thread you have here, and attempt to lean on my own.

If you would like to help, I look forward to it, if not I hold no ill will towards you, as I understand you probably have better things to do.

Either way I hope to have further discussions with you and the others in this thread to help me on my journey.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So, I have been trying a bit to OOBE/AP for the past few days, I was doing it outside for the first day, because I feel almost no fear outdoors in the sunlight, as was concerned with the possibility of being scared sh1tless again, wellll, bunch of insects kept landing on me and I think it distracted me to the point where I just couldn't go deep enough. I did feel really nice afterwards tho

Today, I started off outdoors and was concentrating on the thing that scares me most, some kind of external entitiy trying to compromise my free will, and felt basically no fear, almost a curiousity oddly enough, I proceeded to goto my bed, which is where I have been scared the most during "paranormal exercises" it's in the basement with almost no light getting in and the walls are all black.. a little bit creapy, anyways I felt no fear the whole time, was trying for about an hour and a half, after like an hour of lying still and feeling no vibrations I asked for help to start vibrating a few times, now.. I have never asked for help in this way ever.. almost like a "prayer" if you will, I don't know if I beleive in god, I do beleive something created us.. but thats somewhat off topic, anyways.. 30 seconds after asking I started to vibrate for awhile.. and at the same time my stomache unclogged.. ( i've been having problems pooping for the last few days..
) I remained calm hoping to have my chance to get out for the first time consciously, but the vibrations died after 5 mns or so.. I kept trying for like 30 mns after that but didn't really get anything, asked for help too.. and didn't get much aside from an (internal?) thought saying you gotta help yourself
so..... thats that.. (bows his head)

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
wow Moonbeam cat THANKS so much for taking some time to DO that. I wish that everybody would lay down what technique works best for them....as that IS the single most often asked question on the thread.

Me?.............ummmm

I have never gotten 'out' without it being involved in my being in bed and about to drift into sleep.
....a couple of times I have gotten out after waking up and I will tell you how I did that.

1) after waking, I roll onto my back and breath deeply and slowly, and NOT go back to sleep.
2) I concentrate on my body and its position in the bed, where my feet are which way my toes are pointing, my hands on the blanket ect....REALLY SEE myself laying there but with my eyes closed....trying to be VIVIDLY aware of everything about my body.
3) I use my minds eye to visualize my body floating up...first I see myself above the blankets....then 6 inches above the blankets...then a foot ect....REALLY seeing myself move this way in full concentration.
4) I would continue with that untill I see myself at my window and going through the window and into the back yard...I would FULLY recreate every detail of my backyard in my minds eye....and then at this point I would hear a click and I would find myself actually IN the backyard.
I would then need to ask for my vision to clear up, and once I could see then I could move around a bit. I would always sway and swing like a drunk but I was really out.......

If I tried to control where I go I would pop back to my body , and if I just let whatever wanted to happen, happen then I could stay out and experience the astral plane for a bit.....

I have not had any experiences for a while......I have been doing The Master Cleanse most the month of July and plan to keep it up.....I don't know why I have no OOBE when fasting.......you would THINK it would be the opposite.

Thanks for your support XTexan and welcome to the thread!

Gee Klaws I have NEVER tried to do this outside........I have thought it would be nice to meditate outside but you are putting a whole new layer to the experience. I HOPE you can get it to work...keep us updated!

[edit on 2-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of Hemi-Sync meditation? Here is some info on it. I find that when I do it (only2x's) that I have almost reached an OBE, but I got scared and pulled out. I'm not afraid anymore just haven't had time. At the end there is a link to download the 60 minute meditation for free. I have to warn you that it can cause a spontaneous OBE:

A word about hemisync. If you've used this technology before for meditation, you know that it can take your meditation to a much higher level right away. It is amazing for integrating the brain's network. You simply listen with headphones, making sure the right and left are on the correct ears, and the tones help to synchronize the brain's activity in a way that is conducive to meditation. From the Monroe Institute, here is the explanation for this technology: "Hemi-Sync® is an audio guidance technology that works quite simply by sending different sounds (tones) to each ear through stereo headphones. The two hemispheres of the brain then act in unison to "hear" a third signal – the difference between the two tones. This is not an actual sound, but an electrical signal that can only be perceived within the brain by both brain hemispheres working together." See www.monroeinstitute.com...

Here is the free MP3 download link:
lightworkers.org...

You may have to register or sign in but it's well worth it!
Enjoy!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pekle

peckle it is called dreaming together -this is when two people dream the same dream if you talk to your friend again you will find out that there are slight differences between your 2 stories as each of us is an individul and we all see things from a differenet point of veiw -even if we are seeing the same thing our stories will differ slightly,congrats as it takes some people many years to learn to dream together.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

there is also and older set of books out there that are not monroes they are called the adventures of johnathan livingstone seagall they deal strictly with the oobe and the dream time.
there was also a post by an unknown concerning the guides and his or her teacher aka friend all should read it on pg 92 to 94 here i am glad that you posted it here for everyonr to read.
i have noticed that there are many ways and means being used to travel ,some use music others use meditation or crystal balls to stop the inner voice [thought] as only in the silence of the mind will the wings of perception open up for us. astral travel or dreaming or oode`s are all the same ,it is a heightened sense of awareness and conscienceness it is a high spiritual path [ it has nothing to do with religion]even though there are small hints within the holy scriptures of all .
as for my self i was taught how to travel from monroes technique in the beginning i now no longer need to use his teachings .i begin to travel before i`m even asleep now,i can feel and sense my self going down through the 7 levels of rest to the point of sleep at about the forth level i begin to separate my conscienceness from the phyisical level or self,my body goes to sleep and i`m aware of every thing around me for me to think is for me to move as oobe is not physical -how to say it [to think is to move, to think is to be, to think is to do, to think is everything as in the oobe state everything moves at the speed of thought itself it only slows down so that we can rationalize it on the consciece level]
to all who are here a major set back that you all have with oobes goes back to the time you were small -the one thing we were all told when we woke up scared of the dream was the words of comfort that all of our parents spoke to us when we awoke- dont be afraid go back to sleep it was only a dream- right and my fear was as strong and real to me as it was to all of you. the first thing that you need to do is overcome the lie that we were all told it was only a dream ,and now were all trying to learn to do it all over again ,as what we learned early in life will still affect us in our endevours to do oobes.
the us government used to use remote viewers back in the 50 to 70`s their people were given only co-ordinates to work with some were here in the world and others were out there [space] there was a book published on this years ago and i`m not sure of the title but there was an incredible amount of info on aliens and other things ,p.s. they were using it to spy on world leaders and so called undesirables if i come across it i will post the title here later.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Last night I tried, nuttin! I try like every night and nothing happened, to when I go to the library today, I plan to check out some OOBE books, my fellow, people on this other forum, will talk about OOBEs, as they call them OBEs. We chat, this one person, found out how to have a OOBE when she went to sleep, she said she went closer to the cieling then flipped over to see her self sleeping on the bed.

I heard it helps to face your head to the magnetic north.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have been trying to astral project for a while now, but have been unable to separate. I have woken up in sleep paralysis many times and have woken up five times where I felt my whole body vibrating and felt like it was on fire. Four times I tried to astral project but was unable to separate. I once woke up in sleep paralysis and my body was vibrating like crazy and felt like it was on fire. I saw a small alien spacecraft type object on my ceiling and heard a very load roaring sound emanating from my head. This experience didn't last very long and after it was over I woke up extremely startled. I believe this is the closest to separation I have ever gotten. However, I am unable to get to this state when meditating till my body falls asleep and my mind is still awake. I would greatly appreciate if an Adept could please give me some assistance in separating. If you are an adept will you please U2U me so we can talk. As this is a personal goal of mine that I really need to achieve, thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
that ROARING sound is what I hear.....
WHen I was really new to all this the roaring was enormous.......now that I am a bit more seasoned its much more subtle.....so it gets calmer with practice and use....
That 'sound' coming is when I try and 'roll out' or lift out'...thats my doorway.....go deep INTO the sound..relax in it and let it overtake you...and then use it to help you get out.
I have found rolling to my side to get out works best for me.....

[edit on 18-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the tips rivergoddess. The problem is I can't get to the point where I hear roaring by meditating. I have only felt the sleep paralysis and vibrations as I wake up. It happens at random times. Are your skills profound enough to pull my soul out as I fall asleep or such?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello there!

I have been trying to astral project for years now (about 5) and i recently read that i can get a helper.

If you can help me, u2u me or something.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by shiman]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have NEVER heard the roaring while meditating either.....Ive sat and meditated until I feel like butter but I have never gone OOBE because of meditation.
I WISH to do that, but maybe I am just doing it all wrong....

The ONLY times I hear the roaring.....is in bed prior to sleep.....and thats how I have gotten out.....but it does NOT happen every night it only comes to me a couple times a month.....it is TOTALLY random.
This is why I keep wanting advise, and trying different techniques.........

So far I am a lame OOBE person who only seems to get out accidentally....OR right after waking up using the visualization technique I wrote about just on the last page......and if you have 'possibly' followed this thread you know I have only gotten out that way 2 or 3 times......BECAUSE usually my mind gets on other things when I am waking up and I can't get my brain to relax and visualize myself 'out'...........

So many folks just do not even read this thread and just U2U me telling me to come and yank them out.........or asking me for 'special advise'.......yet I have none to give beyond what I write on this thread.....(notice the post right above this one).......
I really THINK if a person is SERIOUSLY interested in this subject they will take the fabulous free advise available here....and READ this thread fully....so they are INFORMED.......

I do not believe folks who refuse to read all the information available right here, yet claim they have been working on it a long time.....

oh well.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
well gee...............the 'sounds' came to me last night but they were very faint.....SO I tried to get closer to them somehow....but they remained far from me....so I tried to roll out toward the sounds and found myself physically rolling back and forth on the bed.....

The I held still and focused on the far away whooshing noises.....and tried to get out again, but the only part of me I was able to set free from my body was my right arm. My astral right arm was waving around trying to get the rest of me to follow and nothing else came free

The sound receded away and my arm came fully back inside and I was just laying there feeling robbed.

This is SUCH a HARD thing to try and get a serious handle on!!

.......it is NOT EASY in ANY way!!

........I am so jealous of folks that it comes so naturally to. I KNOW I KNOW I am in the place I am 'supposed to be' and being jealous is a waste of time and its a focused negative energy, (probably making it harder for me to 'get out') but I am just being honest about how it feels.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join