It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustangshelby
many times I have been frustrated by people coming on here and asking questions about things that have already been answered. They could find the answers if they would only READ.
[quote/]

OH me to Shelby sheesh.........your my new BF!
same questions over & over & over

Welcome to the discussion.....
YES it is an amazing thing that it is still going strong.....but it keeps going because its ALL TRUE and it is a real thing we are talking about as you know.....
People that don't know this is real are a much larger group than those of us who do............so yes this thread goes on, but it is a small group of us who are posting.....

We are a nice group however

[edit on 30-4-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

i have noticed that a few of you are trying to push through the wall- stop it -the wall is not what you see ,the best way to help you to understand this is to relate to you something that i experienced back in the 70`s. i had an accident hit by a car on my motorcycle i didn`t have an oobe as you are describing it -i crossed over 3 times all three times there was no heart -brain activity at all for 15 minutes each time, according to my dr. i should be a vegetable.So to begin this as i left the body i floated up to the light in the operating room i turned around and looked down ,all i said to myself was that someone is sleeping .it felt as if someone else was their with me as i remember thinking lets go. there was a women their who ran away from me and i followed her as far as the front doors and i could not go any farther as i came back towards my body there was a concrete wall in front of me ,as i got closer to it ,i looked at it differently as it looked like the wall was made up of little eggs all joined together -ie. the sand was the yolk,the mortar was the white and all around every egg there were air spaces.i placed my hands on the wall and there seemed to be a slight vibration coming off of it ,all of a sudden my hands started to sink into the wall or may i say become a part of it ,i could see every piece of the eggs but the outline of my hands was distinct kind of a yellow light my hands took on the texture and feel of the wall it was like i was a part of it and yet i was not.this freaked me out as i pulled out quickly and yet i did it again this time i watched even closer the electrical wiring takes on a neon blue color it seems to have a life all of it`s own.instead of forcing yourselves through the wall relax and let it happen after some time the wall doesn`t exist in the confines of our minds as we know it,things change in the dream time.as you have seen some posts here on those coming back to talk these are also true as dreaming,oobes and what we call death is a part of the dream time so is life.the best advise that i can give is don`t force anything just relax and go with the flow,as all things happen in its time and place.instead of being in such a hurry to fly or travel take the time to stop and examine your hands once you have started the experience look until you see them then move them and watch them closely see how unique and interestingly they move they will actually help to calm you down ,the first time i found mine i spent almost 6 hours watching them as i was instructed to by one of my teachers. time has no meaning in the oob state it just seems to quit exiting.thank-you to the river goddess for this post and all those who are trying to help those who need the help-good night and good dreaming to all of you.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I have the Hemi sync CD's but I do not have headphones......so listening to the bleeps and pops and tones has gotten me nowhere. I did find some headphones but they have a VERY SHORT connection chord and sitting straight up that close to the computer does not allow for me to be 'relaxed'....I am at a loss as to where to look for an extension to the headphones chord so that I could head for the couch 10 feet away from the computer........
I have downloaded other binariul beat type things onto my computer but I have the same issue of HOW to play them so that they assist in OOBE.

Hi TRG,

I think you need the headphones. Not only that, I think you need to have the right headphone over the correct ears (L = Left, R = Right). I know it sounds obvious. Two different frequencies, one in each ear and the brain creates it's own frequency to balance.

They are just really to help you get the correct range of brain wave activity which you can get from meditating anyway. For example, there are meditations specifically to put you in a trance state, these CD's just speed it up for me and makes it less work to get there so you have more energy to put into your OBE and you don't burn yourself out before you get out.

Even so, relaxation exercises are important whether using hemi sync or not. It's all about mind awake, body asleep. If you can get out without this stuff, maybe it's best to focus on your abilities once your out rather than methods to get out. Getting out is what I find most difficult.

If you want a longer cord, I find ebay has pretty much anything, I get all my wierd stuff on there. I even got meditation tools so you can meditate with your eyes open in complete darkness.

I can also recommend Robert Bruce's CD companions set called Mastering Astral Projection but I'm a fan of having the right tools for the job, like the headphones. This CD set is a complete course in getting out and comes with hemi sync sounds, relaxation tutorials and all sorts. IMO, there's no point using BW gens without headphones.

Peace
~Prote

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

OH me to Shelby sheesh.........your my new BF!

You're too funny, TRG!!! BTW: I can always use a new friend!

Welcome to the discussion.....

Thanks for the welcome.

People that don't know this is real are a much larger group than those of us who do

So true...so true...I have given up trying to talk to people I know personally regarding this. They all look at me like I am crazy or call me a "flake."

We are a nice group however

Yes, it seems that way, which is why I posted. Normally, I would not have posted in a thread this large for fear of not being accepted, but I had a feeling about this one that it would not be that way!

I look forward to contributing more, but I am still in the learning stages myself. We shall learn together!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Here is new information for us all.
www.trufax.org...

I am told this is to a story called MATRIX V..........which was written by an Astral Traveler of the highest caliber, on their LAST incarnation into the human flesh. That this is a overlook at what is truly going on here for us in our personal incarnation ......from a spiritual perspective.
I am betting it is a real 'down the rabbit hole' overview......I have not started to read it yet.....but I will.

Prote I KNEW each ear listening to the specific sounds was what those HEMI SYNC tapes were all about, but I just did not put it into the right words as well as you did, or that maybe I just couln't.....as sometimes I ramble AROUND a subject instead of hitting the nail on the head.....but you understood what I was getting at and that helps allot.
Your a pal.........I will seek out some headphones and a LOOOOONG chord.
I am an Ebay seller and know my way around the site

[edit on 30-4-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hmm where to begin..

Last night I went to bed at like..it must have been 8... I wanted to meditate, not sleep... but I think I had given up on that.. I was just not into it yesterday.. So I think I rolled over just for a second, but that was enough for me to sleep. I woke up... musta been 5 am. I realised I had passed out, I was just layin there in my bed, in my clothes with my keys diggin into me and everything..the light was on. I was lying there in bed for a while thinking about the intracies of the universe and just letting my 3rd eye wander.. I was trying to construct videos in my mind (apparently some people can't do this?).. So I guess now that the lights were off I fell asleep.

Well so I was dreaming.. I was in an alley... at night, there was some freinds of mine there.. we just talked and all of a sudden I was somewhere else.. staring at the side of the guys head, but he was all like frozen in time... I'm trying to piece together how I went lucid here... I've been meditating like crazy all week, trying to play around with 8 to 12th chakras... trying to learnin lucid dream and AP techniques.. something must have finaly stuck.. because I realised I was dreaming. My first idea was to try and make this guy move and I was like ahh he's not budging.. i'm gunna Astral Project..

All of a sudden I'm back in bed.. with you know, the standard sensations... the wind sound in my ears... the ringing and my head felt like it was in one of those paint can shakers.. and still does as I type this lol..

I knew what was goin on and i'm suprised that even in this transitional state my knowledge surfaced... I started using techniques, while focusing on chakras.... I have had one partial OBE when I was young...saw the top of my head... and then months ago a full one, which I posted about on here a while ago.. basically fear gripped me and I was back in my body struggling.
But yeah.. I've learned alot since then.

Ok so I was laying on my back and I started to see my legs float up.. now this was the cool part I had not expected... At this point, I was in this transitional phase, and I saw what were like 2 little weak demon figures the more I started to float out..and the more I went back in the more they faded. I remember I wasn't scared..more confused and I just thought... ahh I don't feel like dealing with these 2 ..THINGS.. lol...So I eased back in my body.. woke up, and was pretty happy about the whole thing. I started to analyse it.. and thought there could have been a signigance to 2 demons... One looked liek a wierd pile of bones and the other one was like a wraithe... like a floating back cloack.. but they were both like 3 feet tall and motionless...seemed pathetic. I remember I even focussed on my heart chakra and tried to radiate love to make them go away, but they would not.

I thought these things may have been somehow attached to me, or a part of my current being... (as I believe we're all attached quite literally)...

I was pretty happy about it but it kinda sucked that I didn't get out.. I remember thinking damn,.. I thought I'm past all this.. I'm in control of myself these days, I have the knowledge as well.

Well I realised it had made be tired, so I decided to rest my eyes... and I guess I fell asleep cuz I had another OBE! ha.

*CONTINUED BELOW.. to reserve space here...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Ok so part 2... I'll be glad when I'm done writing this.. I'm drained.. I expected this much from last time...

If you haven't read the post above, this is related..so I won't bother explaining circumstances I'll just get right into it. I think this occured at maybe 6:30 am

So I was sleeping again, and I had the ringing..the vibrations, etc... I was like alright last time sucked, lets do 'er up this time..I was lying on right side.. I couldn't get out, and I remember reading from several sources that its easier on your back...so in the whole sleep paralysis and managed to kinda.. roll my body over. lol.. with much effort..but I felt like I had co-operation of my body, probably because there was no fear. So I was on my back (no wierd demons this time around...).. I got out... opened my bedroom door.. I could hear my family talking upstairs. (in the astral world).. I went into the bathroom, it was the same but it had like a bunch of hair products everywhere.. a bath robe etc.. I started to move these random objects with telekinesis, I remember not doing it very responsibly.. using force as well.. I collected myself and got my "energy-ethics" back.. the telekinesis worked better that way as well... without force.. I looked in the mirror..saw myself..wearing what I'm wearing now.. I was like all slow.. it felt wierd.. I looked up.. I saw my eyes... they were like a very bright baby blue.. with tiny black pupils.. a little freaky but nice.. I said "Hi" to myself in that whispery non-existence voice you have while OBE. I then basically then decided to try and float to the ceiling which I did... and I was like man.. I gotta go do this outside.. I tried going through a door or wall..and failed lol.. I went back in my room as to try and open the window and fly out but I blacked out.. and all of a sudden I was just using my 3rd eye... like it became an internal movie and no longer experience.. And I woke up. At one point too I think I tried to teleport to a location in a past life...but I don't think I could..not without help.. it was like over 10 000 years ago..haha yeaaaah...

I think having to really urinate helped to wake me up.. I remember I was going to try and do it in astral form but I was like what would be the point of that? and that might have terrible consequences! haha... like waking up in a bed of urine. I also remember I didn't want to go upstairs and let anyone see me.. It was wierd, like I couldn't tell if I was really out of my body, because when I got up it was as if I was getting out of bed... and I've tried this before realising I was just still in my physical body. ha.

So yeah, the whole thing was pretty interesting and lately I've been really able to retain my sleep experiences. I had to write it down right away so what better place then here.

In the realms of perception...things can get pretty strange once you begin to be aware of the different layers. I was happy I was able to take this awareness with me. Its like... when I got back in my body.. I didn't feel like "ME" again.. i always felt like me... I just felt... wayyy different.. And thats the key thing that I will remember the most.. the part that sticks out the most... that this physical reality... seems more surreal to me now then the astral planes. Spirituality is wonderful, and I always look eager to taking it to the next level.

Anyways.. Thanks for reading.

- Steve.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Thanks for posting
I'm envyous you got that far

A few nights ago i was trying to get my body to get some sleep while keeping myself awake and i managed to get my hand out. It was pretty funny, first i had some visuals going around not making any sense whatsoever but after that i got the sleep paralysis and for the first time i didn't freak out about the feeling of fear in my body and managed the hand waving in front of my face. After that i got excited about making it that far and failed for the rest but i'm seeing progress.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Thanks for posting
I'm envyous you got that far

A few nights ago i was trying to get my body to get some sleep while keeping myself awake and i managed to get my hand out. It was pretty funny, first i had some visuals going around not making any sense whatsoever but after that i got the sleep paralysis and for the first time i didn't freak out about the feeling of fear in my body and managed the hand waving in front of my face. After that i got excited about making it that far and failed for the rest but i'm seeing progress.

Yes I noticed this time there was no gripping terror like my first time
.. But I was still cautious as it was pretty new.

I think a key role for me was finding my center.. my balance, my harmony.. my true self with visualisations and mantras of chakra healing. Once I had balance..plus energy in my solar plexus = joy, confidence, motivation. (as harder situations create more resistance needing more energy to do.) I think this is the feeling we have of lazyness, and reluctance to try new things.. because they are energy consuming and thus require more then usual activities. Its a built in response i think to low energy..low efficiency.. I can't stress enough how much healing my solar plexus has changed my life, but also balancing all chakras... The balance is key. I just feel like I can take on anything now.

So fear wise... find your balance, through meditative chakra healings, thats my advice... And to also eliminate fear.. we need to feed ourselves knowledge to counter-act it. I think I learned alot from this thread, talking to a few people..browsing this book I have to learn quite a bit about Astral Projection. As I said (I think).. that when I was doing it, it was like I knew exactly what I was doing.. I felt very in control.

Good luck man, I was never really sucessful either, I hope to have more in the future. Just find a way to remove the fear, and it will come. Also... i've done it twice while lucid dreaming... perhaps it helps to be aware of your dreams.. I find if i meditate, I will be aware of and remember my dreams that night.

Good luck!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
@CavemanDD
Congrats on your success!

My Progress:
I have been wanting to post since Saturday, but life has been in the way since then.

I couldn't wait to come on here and post my experience.

Sometime Friday night/Saturday morning I was in the middle of a dream and all of a sudden, I just knew I was dreaming. I know I didn't see my trigger, but somehow I knew. At that point, I knew I would be able to fly, which I did. I don't recall much after that point.

I woke up about 6 a.m. on Saturday morning, which is unusual for me, as I like to sleep until about 8:30 a.m. or 9 a.m. I really was not ready to get out of bed, so I stayed in and kept drifting in and out of sleep.

The next thing I know, I am dreaming. Once again, I knew I was dreaming. As soon as I had that realization, the dream faded, and I was in bed with my legs floating above me and my arms free.

I was trying to get the rest of the way out, but I just could not seem to get there. I was trying to swim out, and when that did not work, I started moving my arms around.

I was waving them so much, that I hit my boyfriend with one arm. I stopped, afraid he was going to wake up. When he didn't, I realized that it was my astral arm and he most likely didn't feel a thing.

After that, I was very excited and started to wake up. I was then unable to get back to that point.

The first thing I wanted to do was get on here and post about it, but I have been entirely too busy since then.

I cannot wait for the next time!!!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangshelby

I tried to post but it screwed up or something. I was just gunna say awesome.. and I think lucid dreaming is an effective way to get to that vibrational state. It worked twice for me through the process of lucid dreaming. Perhaps the other time was the same but I just didn't remember the dream.

Others more experienced can give you tips on how to get out.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Last night before sleep the 'sound' came at me several times, and I tried to 'go' with it each time........but I might have been trying to hard and it was not working...
It came on again strongly so I relaxed into it and I made it out....and right when I got my vision in place and started to see all the colors (I got excited here as YAY I was going to have a fun and colorful experience YAY) then my cat jumped up on my bed and started walking on my chest and this brought me back zippidy fast.

Then I had a stern talk with the cat and he just did not get it at all.

I had a difficult time going to sleep and staying asleep. I kept waking up every hour or so, and I have felt very un-rested all day.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Last night before sleep the 'sound' came at me several times, and I tried to 'go' with it each time........but I might have been trying to hard and it was not working...
It came on again strongly so I relaxed into it and I made it out....and right when I got my vision in place and started to see all the colors (I got excited here as YAY I was going to have a fun and colorful experience YAY) then my cat jumped up on my bed and started walking on my chest and this brought me back zippidy fast.

Then I had a stern talk with the cat and he just did not get it at all.

I had a difficult time going to sleep and staying asleep. I kept waking up every hour or so, and I have felt very un-rested all day.

The cats understand man.. lol... My parents cat used to hate me until one day after meditating I stared it in the eye and thought to it "I like you, cat". Ever since, the cat won't leave me alone. ha.

Its funny actually, about what they say about cats... i did the "hand chakra test" and it felt like the cat had a really active crown chakra. Perhaps there is more to them then we think.

I'd be really pissed off at that cat, better luck next time.

Struggling burns energy.. i've found with any spiritual practise I've done.. and this has been repeated to me as well... you have to be relaxed, and let the energy flow.. I can't remember what this guy said... something about using force...almost regressing you or undermining you, i don't know.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
"theres more passing in a cats mind than most folk know" (forgot who said the quote but its very true,they see stuff around them humans can not.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Last night I thought I was getting somewhere. I started feeling lighter and lighter. Then the next thing I know it is morning, so I guess I fell asleep. Arrrggghhh!!!

TRG: Cats do understand. I know mine do; they just act like they don't.

Caveman: That's really cool about your parents' cat. I think that is worth a try with one of my cats, who seems to be afraid of everything.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
skimmed through the thread.

Im one who would like to try out OOBE, every try i have had has been unsuccesful, though i must be honest, ive not tried as much as i have with psychokinesis and the latter, neither have i been as succesful.

anyone out there willing to direct me, ill be greatly thankful.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Today I was able to get out after sleeping all night YAY

I was out and about in the yard for a while where the handyman is fixing the fence......as I floated up to him he seemed to see me and I asked him question and he ANSWERED ME
....but then I realize that it is his Astral aspect of himself that is answering me and not his earthy physical self.
!WHOA!
So I get to thinking....that we all must communicate via our astral selves all the time, and this is probably the basis for psychic KNOWING.... if this other aspect of ourselves is relating to each other on this whole OTHER level we are not conscious of.....and we are saying things to each other, telling one another truths that in the physical realm we are not really aware of....and we just think get this inkling of it 'somehow'.
We just do not realize that our astral selves are chatting away with each other, and we think we are just picking up on these things out of nowhere and being psychic....but the truth is our other aspects of ourselves are communicating on this whole other plane........maybe being psychic is not so much having some other 'ability' but more of being in touch with the other aspects of our own self that knows things on a complete other level, that we are just not aware of..........
I have never thought of this from this perspective before and I think it is an important way to perceive reality. I feel like I have really learned something here today.

ok ok BACK to the experience itself........I floated away from the handyman......and found myself in some type of a building where it looked like artists make pottery and do woodworking, but nobody is there. I want to see who it is who works in this astral shop so I hang out quite a while......I even get bored.
Nobody ever showed up......so I float on out of this place and think .......ok lets fly to somewhere cool, maybe go see some volcanoes

So I put up my arms superman style and take off and get over the tops of tress and BLAM I come right back to myself......

I wonder if the fact that I was suddenly attempting to direct where I was going caused me to come back??? or was it the flying thing??? does flying make me come back to my body somehow??? Is it because flying is so weird from an earthy point of view that when I start to fly my rational mind tells me this can NOT be happening so I come back?
I just don't know.
A lot of questions here with no real answer ......................yet.

I was so PUMPED about this big success that I came wide awake and there was no more out and about as I was thinking over all that had happened.

I dressed and had coffee and went outside to say hi to the handyman.....he looked happy to see me and said "I was wondering when I would see you, I was thinking about you about an hour ago"

Things that make you go "HMMMMMMMMMMM"

[edit on 9-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It does make you wonder whether or not peoples astrals can react to you with them not being aware of it. The other night I became lucid and was just down the road from where I live and I put my hand to the back of my head and felt this cord again. This time it felt rubbery and seemed really stretched. I grabbed it and put it in front of me and noticed that it was a silvery blue colour and there was 2 layers to it. It was like a cord within a cord with the inner one looking more dense.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have not see n my chord yet.....(I keep forgetting to LOOK )....
What your describing makes me think of the double helix DNA strand.....does it look like that?

Robert Monroe talked about himself being in the astral and having conversations with people he knows in real life yet they have no recall of these conversations, so the ONLY answer is that they take place on this other level.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Usually if I talk to people who I know, I tend to look at it more as my subconscious getting in the way and lean towards the dream side of things..

It did have similarities to a DNA strand, it was twisted in certain parts but then in others it was straight as though it was tangled up or something and it was about half an inch thick. I'm wondering if it gets more solid as its stretched further or the other way round.. or maybe neither.

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join