It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyleaz
Lately, the past few weeks, I haven't been having an OOBE, but I have been dreams about them. I would dream that I was having an OOBE. It's the weirdest thing. But I know that they are only dreams, because I can definitely tell the difference.

Last night, I had the most amazing dream. I can't even begin to explain. Part of it consisted of how this universe is only a tiny part of the whole realm of existence, and how we haven't even scratched the surface of what is really out there. And even though this is just a dream, I think that there is truth behind this. I know that there is more out there. I'm sure that most people do. That is partly why this site is here. But I have come to an important question:

If there really are multiple realities, as there are different "frequencies" to tune into, can these other "frequency worlds" be just like ours, and possible a native home for other beings?

I think that not only could there be life in other parts of the universe, I think that it may be possible that there is life in different "frequencies."

If I sound crazy, or maybe a little too out there, I'm apologize. I have just awaken from this amazing dream, and am contemplating on it. I know that you can only take most dreams with a "grain of salt," but this one really got me thinking. Any advice, criticism, opinions, thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by hardstyleaz]

The best way to model reality, would be as Virtual/simulated. We quite literally live in a computated reality. But remember, consciousness is SUBJECTIVE. Everything you expeience is just data going into your consciousness. In reality, "out there" is an illusion. Space and time are not fundamental to the larger reality. There's all kinds of reality outside of our local system. It's a very ego-centric view to think humans are at the center of reality. We aren't. We are a sliver. "Frequencies" or "energy" work as metaphors. But just remeber, you are consciousness, and everything you expeirience is data (bits of information) going into your consciousness, this creating the world you perceive.

Keep asking questions! And don't be afraid to question the status quo or mainstream ideas regarding reality. You are completely free to ask questions and question dogamtic views regarding who we really are.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by tobiascore]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It's really strange what this post caused to me and is incredible that other people experienced the same thing i did

I was in shanghai when i read the first post (was february) and the same night i had a strange dream of a dead woman explaining me how is life after death and that, once death, you have to learn the "separation".
Then I woke up and at fisrt i didn't realized what was the meaning of that phrase.

But when i tried to sleep again, something strange happened...
I started hearing a sound inside my head, just like the sound of, how can i explain, vibration and my whole body was vibrating, from the head to the feet, and my right harm was like "floating" in the air, without control.
I knew what it was, i understood what was going to happen, and i forced myself to wake up... and i woke up.
I know, i missed an occasion, but i was alone, my family were on the other side of the world, and i had no idea of how to control this "experience".

When i told my father what happened, he explained me that, in these cases, i have to ask my spirit guide to help me.

This evening i have read the story of an ATS member, badass, about his experience and i noticed was similar to mine so i said to myself : "well, then it's possible, it was real".

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tobiascore

The link you supplied was bad. But I think I found the video you were referring to. Thanks for the info, and good luck with your travels!

Edit: is this the link you were talking about?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by hardstyleaz]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The link you supplied was bad. But I think I found the video you were referring to. Thanks for the info, and good luck with your travels!

Edit: is this the link you were talking about?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by hardstyleaz]

Sorry, I'm in Iraq and use a government computer. I can't access youtube, but the link is called "Thomas Campbell - Non-Physical Relms".

It's a 14 part radio interview from Coast to Coast AM.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Ok, I found what you were talking about.
Thanks for clarifying that.

I have found, though, that almost any youtube video about Thomas Campbell is pretty interesting in and of itself.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Ok, I found what you were talking about.
Thanks for clarifying that.

I have found, though, that almost any youtube video about Thomas Campbell is pretty interesting in and of itself.

For sure. The guy is on the cutting edge of physics with his books and theories. And he has the credentials to back up his claims.

He literally lays out spirituality and love in a scientific mannor that makes sense to everyone. After reading his books, EVERYTHING makes sense. From our origins, to OOBE, to government, to UFO's and Aliens.

Awesome stuff.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If you're still suffering from a lack of directionality I have a theory (could be totally outdated I'm on page 23). U2U me if you want to hear it.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by wwwwww]

[edit on 23-4-2009 by wwwwww]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
OK folks...........this is a pretty awesome thing for me to get to add to this thread...
I have gotten an email from 'The Yanker'..........instructing me to copy it here....
kewl beans hu?

This has been the most profound OBE I have ever had up to this point. I've kept this description of the experience short on purpose. If you will, post it on ATS but keep my identity secure.

The OBE started with a view of this dimension or reality as it is seen from a distance. I was not apart of this dimension or reality but outside of it looking in. When looking at this reality it looks much like a picture of a galaxy taken from Hubble. The difference here is that my experience was in virtual 3D. I could see the energy flowing, mixing, darting, hovering, all the things that energy does. The images of energy looked to have a round white center to them. Some of these white cores had multicolored coatings. While some had singular colored coatings. There were as many colors and combination of colors as I could imagine or understand. The coatings were of as many different shapes and configurations imaginable. There was in this image of this dimension one single bright white light surrounded by yellow that seemed to be holding this cosmic dance together. It wasn't in the center but in the area at about 8 o'clock.
I could also see the interconnecting energy between all the images. How the energy was connected between all the images of light.

It was explained to me at this point that this is what a soul "see's" before it chooses to incarnate. As the process proceeds, the soul has the ability to choose (free will) which energy it wants to create a bond with. Which one the soul wants to plug into, thus creating the bond for itself. From then on it continues with the plugging in process. (Brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and so on, along with other energies that vibrate together with the bond). The more plug ins and ties the more connected to this dimension a soul gets. It's much like going to a theater that has a infinite number of screens and each is showing a different movie. A soul can choose which one and how many screens (movies) it wants to experience at once. Once seated inside of the theater, is when the picture show starts, when the physical begins to take shape and form is created. There are no physical images, only patterns of energy before a soul begins to interact with the movie. A soul does not "see" the physical being that it attaches to. The soul choose a physical being because it holds the best place where the energy of this particular soul can vibrate.

It all comes down to the energy and with the bonds and ties that hold a soul in this dimension and reality.

What becomes difficult is the unplugging process. How to brake free from this reality or dimension.

The more I write or talk about this OBE the more information I get.

[[....END OF NOTE......]]

I appreciate any information 'The Yanker' shares with me on ANY level......and I am SO thrilled to be told to share this with you all.....giving all of us a different and new insight!

Gads
I bet in ten go-bazillion zillion years this amazing person NEVER thought to be known far and wide as 'The Yanker'.....LMAO it was just moi naming them for what they did instead of who they truly are..........so as far as this thread is concerned thats just the name/title they have been given, & they do not seem to hold it against me......so far.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I was sent a PS to that note......

(here it is)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tried to go to sleep and couldn't. The little voice inside wouldn't let me until I wrote this.

OBE's: I have been having this running conversation with my friends about the conscious awareness of separating the soul from the organ called the mind. To have the ability or awareness to know the difference between the soul and mind. When a OBE happens the soul goes "out there" and has a experience and brings that experience back to the mind and say's, "deal with this". It's the soul communicating with the mind.

Might want to post this with the other. Now maybe I can go to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just can't say enough about how thrilled I am to have 'The Yanker' take an interest here and give me thoughts directly from them to add to this thread and share with folks.....
I am being sent these add ons via email as to keep them unknown.......

[edit on 28-4-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That's amazing! I am glad you have a good friend you can talk to that is very experienced in the area. If he/she tells you any more, and it's ok with them, don't hesitate to put it up here! I know that there are many readers of this thread and many that practice OOBEs. Good luck with your travels.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

When a OBE happens the soul goes "out there" and has a experience and brings that experience back to the mind and say's, "deal with this". It's the soul communicating with the mind.

its really cool how those that have had the expirience a few times or more you start picking up on these things...its like gaining knowlage, i seem to learn something new everytime...we've all been promised knowlage if we seek it

i also REALLY enjoyed his descpription of the souls free will to choose its bond...i know it sounds bull to some but that seems faintly familar in some sort of way

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here is MORE, sent to me for this thread from 'The Yanker'.......it is looking like he is going to get more involved with this thread after all this time...YAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
should be asleep but my soul won't let until I give this for you to post at ATS. I spent a good two hours trying to find this thread and had no luck. Maybe you can tell me where it is. I also hope you are comfortable being my go between. This might start to get interesting from now on. Well see. Thanks.

Hello all. I would like all of you reading this thread to start working on having a conscious awareness between the soul and the brain. To be able to learn to consciously separate one from the other. I don't really know why but my soul won't let me sleep until I do this and it's 3am. I need sleep. I will follow the thread and read your experiences as you share them. Without expectations let's just follow this and see where it might take us. I haven't a clue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of note.....

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
more from my outside source!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those of you who can see or experiences aura's this is exactly what a soul looks like without a physical body and what I experienced in the last OBBE I shared with you. Think about it a minute. All colors vibrate at different frequencies. I hope you can see where I am going with this. When auras/souls have all of these different combination of colors, this gives them their own distinctive vibration and that's what gives an aura/soul it's identity and can be distinguished from other souls/auras. I feel that it is way cool when aura pictures are taken of two people together and how their auras/souls dance. I think that just may answer if and how souls can relate to one and another with out a physical body. This came to me as I was writing this. Can or does a physical body have any influence on the colors/energy of a soul/aura? Yes, it does. This effect shows how the energy of a physical experience is downloaded into the souls energy/experiences for it to have forever.

Wow that was cool. You should have been sitting here in my seat and felt the energy. Like a 220 volt charged hit the seat. phewww.

This is what I am talking about separating from the mind from the soul and having a conscious awareness of.

Yanker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
~~~more from you know who~~~(posted by request)

I was reading the thread on negative oobe's and had to respond and share a few insights. This is just my point of view and NOT to be taken as gospel. Please look at this as more information to use or not to use in building your own oobe experiences. I have learned to elevate my consciousness to be the same being in both worlds. That my soul and mind are on the same page and work in harmony. For me, being in judgment or having expectations or being attached to some sort of outcome only limits the oobe experience. Oobe's are gifts that can and do expand our souls growth and awareness. Oobe's are learn from. To believe that the laws that govern this plane governs the Universe doesn't work for me. The laws that coverer the Universe I don't pretend to know or understand at this point. This last oobe showed me that the soul has choices and that awareness is key to knowing what those choices are. The more awareness the more choices.

The most powerful awareness I own and can share with you is this. And this certainly relates to oobe's. Everything and I truly meaning everything that happens comes from one thing and one thing only and that is choice. Some will say that is free will. Maybe, but it still boils down to choice. A soul begins to build power by the choices it makes. The real power lies in conscious choice. The more awareness that is involved in the process of conscious choice, the more powerful a soul becomes. The faster the soul grows.

Yanker

[edit on 9-5-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
So if you sleep naked....does this helper see you naked? What clothes are best to travel in? ha ha. I'm not a naysayer, just had that funny thought.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ok, this thread has DEF been beat TO death. And at 110 pages, I'll admit I did not read every post or every page so forgive any part of my question that may have already been addressed. RiverGoddess, you spoke of Robert Monroe. Do you know anything about his theory that a Copper plated pyramid-shaped roof over his bedroom was the catalyst for his initial abilities? Or anything about the Monroe Institute located in the Blue Ridge Mountains? Would love to hear positive things about his institute for OBEs. Thanks in advance. Your thread has sparked an old obsession that I'd still love to achieve some day.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LYTSKR

Do you know anything about his theory that a Copper plated pyramid-shaped roof over his bedroom was the catalyst for his initial abilities?

Where did you read this? I'd never heard of this, very interested to try it/hear more... thanks alot LYTSKR.

In regards to the Monroe institute, there was someone on this thread that had visited, apparently all his books after the first one go into details about the institute, although i've only read his initial book

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Wow reading this threads was great, maybe changed my mind about a few things.

Every since I was little I could "leave my body".
I hear a loud "whooping" noise in my ears, my body will begin to shake and vibrate, then in the center of my stomach I will feel a pulsating radiating type feeling, like almost a glowing ball inside of me pushing out.
Sometimes I'll feel the motion of swimming or pulling forward, then I'll hear a large crack , see strange lights and then I am in a state where I am aware of where I am, I can control everything with my mind, I feel light and can fly.I can go and do anything I wan't sometimes it's not pleasant though and "bad" terrifying things happen.
I do this EVERY night.
What gets me is the only time I don't do it is when I meditate or focus on it, then it wont happen at all.
I can't meditate anyway it is impossible for me to meditate as I have chronic pain and it's just too hard to ignore the physical pain and allow myself to have a clear mind.
I just don't have that kind of self control.

I've been able to do this since I can remember, but when I got old enough to realize this was strange and no one else I knew did this I asked my doctor what it was, he said it was simply damage to the nerves in my brain/body from all the surgeries I had at an early age.

So now after reading all these posts I'm stuck from my old opinion and maybe a different one now.
Maybe it is real, I've just been told and taught differently.

Thanks to everyone for posting your stories it really is interesting to think that this all may be more then I ever thought it was.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Pop......go to your nearest liberary and ask them to get you ALL of the Robert Monroe books. Truly exciting reading!! especially FAR JOURNEYS.....and ULTIMATE JOURNEY
Its a shame your Dr's had no CLUE of what you were trying to describe........I think you should do this reading so that you can be CERTAIN of what your experiencing as a REAL event, and not your brain synapses misfiring.
After Rober Monroe, go for Robert Bruce's books.....

People won't understand much of what your experiencing because the VERY FEW folks that are conscious of this happening to them are few and far between. The ONLY people I can talk to about all this are right here on this thread, and on ATS in general.
Welcome to the club!!
PLEASE...... go ahead share anything and everything you can remember with us as it helps us all with a deeper understanding of the variants of the experience.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I clearly remember Robert Monroe talking about seeing this copper pyramid on the top of his home right above his bedroom. He was seeing it in the astral stste, and he was wondering if it was the impetus that started up his OOBE adventures in the first place. I do not however recall which book he said this in.......but all he really said about it was he saw the pyramid and wondered, then later he found out that the copper pyramid was PERFECTLY measured and built as a smaller version of the big one in Egypt......he felt it MUST have been what brought on his sudden 'abilities'

I would LOVE to go to the Monroe Institute..........but so far its not affordable to me. There is a woman who went there, and after her week of being involved in one of the programs they offer she found herself to have become a psychic.....she now spends most her time doing remote healing for people and animals.....she even wrote a book thats VERY interesting called:
.....Suddenly Psychic.....
I have not read her book but have heard her interviewed on Coast2Coast and she was really interesting and articulate......I think if your wanting some info on what the Monroe institute is like you might want to read her book.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join