It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hate to be a pest. But....would you mind commenting on the distance the Yanker was away from you, when he pulled you out of your body? I'm considering the awesome possibilities. But I guess, if people can travel to the stars, and "think" where they want to be, and then just be there,
then it's really not that much of an issue. Anything may be possible.

So many questions.

I wish you perfect vision each trip!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Im in Salt Lake............and the Yankers physical body was in Kansas..........

(NOT really Kansas but thats about the distance, without giving away the Yankers true location)

[edit on 2-6-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Interesting thread you have here, it reminds me of an experience I had about 15 years ago that I always felt was something like an OOBE?

As I was resting in my bedroom, I was at that very relaxed state (between sleep and being awake) and saw four walls around me, like in my room, but they looked like outside walls (like a bright sunny day outside) and there was no ceiling. Above looked like blue sky filled with rows of hieroglyphic images. I remember feeling in awe at the sight... as if being given a gift. (Not sure if that relates to the following experience, but since it happened 'right' before the OOBE I thought I'd mention it).

I then felt myself moving upwards... it was a feeling of slight resistance followed by free flow. (The feeling reminded me of those older cupboards, where the door has a metal prong and the cupboard has the two white plastic balls that the prong slips into after slight resistance at first). And I clearly had the sense of leaving my body. I slowly moved into a standing type position. I didn't move away from my body because I chose not to at the time, and I chose to keep my eyes closed. (Can your eyes be shut in an OOBE?) It was my first time experiencing this and I was a little frightened, however I did feel that I could do what I wanted at will. I felt a little uneasy, as if my body would have problems if I didn't return soon, so after a few seconds I decided I wanted to go back, and with that simple thought, I did. Same resistance upon returning. I braved myself to open my eyes while returning and actually saw myself moving downward and double vision upon slipping back in... pretty weird.

My overall feeling was that I was given a gift... by who or what, I have no idea. But I was very excited and appreciative of the experience. I felt very relaxed for the longest time afterwards throughout the day. Unfortunately, I never had the experience again... kinda bummed. I miss that 'gift'.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
Interesting thread you have here, it reminds me of an experience I had about 15 years ago that I always felt was something like an OOBE?

As I was resting in my bedroom, I was at that very relaxed state (between sleep and being awake) and saw four walls around me, like in my room, but they looked like outside walls (like a bright sunny day outside) and there was no ceiling. Above looked like blue sky filled with rows of hieroglyphic images. I remember feeling in awe at the sight... as if being given a gift. (Not sure if that relates to the following experience, but since it happened 'right' before the OOBE I thought I'd mention it).

I then felt myself moving upwards... it was a feeling of slight resistance followed by free flow. (The feeling reminded me of those older cupboards, where the door has a metal prong and the cupboard has the two white plastic balls that the prong slips into after slight resistance at first). And I clearly had the sense of leaving my body. I slowly moved into a standing type position.

I didn't move away from my body because I chose not to at the time, and I chose to keep my eyes closed. (Can your eyes be shut in an OOBE?)
It was my first time experiencing this and I was a little frightened, however I did feel that I could do what I wanted at will. I felt a little uneasy, as if my body would have problems if I didn't return soon, so after a few seconds I decided I wanted to go back, and with that simple thought, I did. Same resistance upon returning. I braved myself to open my eyes while returning and actually saw myself moving downward and double vision upon slipping back in... pretty weird.

My overall feeling was that I was given a gift... by who or what, I have no idea. But I was very excited and appreciative of the experience. I felt very relaxed for the longest time afterwards throughout the day. Unfortunately, I never had the experience again... kinda bummed. I miss that 'gift'.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Jeez. This was my first time to try to "quote", and looks like I have rather made a mess of it. Sorry for my lack of proficiency in quoting.

But my thoughts were, I wonder if on some unconscious level you can choose to keep your "eyes" closed. I know RG said she has been told that she has the ability to "open" her eyes. (I won't try to quote her)

So something could stop one from doing that...on a unconscious level, even if on a conscious level, you want it. Not a bad thing, mind you.
A good thing. Something that is trying to protect you within your own psyche.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The Yanker has sent me something to post....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was talking soul to soul with another soul tonight and we had a major epiphany. An awareness that is big time for me, so I felt I wanted to share this with all of you.

We are not bodies with souls, but souls with a body.

Yanker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its not long but anything they send for me to post I am VERY happy to.

I think I am strongly operating my life in the manner that my body is just something my soul has.........but I am sure there are others who have a different outlook.

LIW......when your quoting you can mess with the quote and cut parts out via cut and paste so as to not quote the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yanker here again.

Seems Ladyinwaiting & TRG asked a lot of questions, good questions that maybe some of you others might have so I will answer these questions to the best of my ability.

How did it start? When I was six a ghost came through my bedroom window and touched me on the cheek. I was fine until that spirit touched me, then I went nuts. Looking back on that experience I really feel that was the beginning of my conscious spiritual journey in this life time.

No, I have no awareness of any guides other than my soul, I am aware of other spirits/energies but I would not give them the title of guide. Passing over, hmmm that maybe a book. Having had a NDE where I was pronounced dead and the events during that experience, I am not so sure about the whole passing over thing. I look at life from the souls perspective. It's more like releasing the body, letting go of the body and moving on.

The spy question, I have no experience nor have I really tried and direct with any conscious awareness where my soul might go when it leaves the body. My sense tells me absolutely. But my mind isn't convinced as I have again no experience. Hallow earth. I feel that there are other realities here just outside of our physical bodies limitations.
In my mind I have married the Sumerian Tablets and Shambala. With just a dash of Stitchen (sp). That feels acceptable to me.
Aliens, acceptable, I got to have dinner with Travis Walton and from what I felt from him I am on board with the alien concept.
I have always said the one question I would love to ask a alien if the alien understood the meaning of touch, and do they believe in God.
My last real big oobe when I was looking at this dimension it was all in energy forms, not physical forms like earth and the Milky Way. It was different forms and colors of energy, totally lacked in any physical form that my mind could understand.

For me, my focus is somewhere in-between the voice of my mind and the voice of my heart. Some of the time I can sit in-between these two voices and just laugh at them. They're both nuts. This perception about learning to have a conscious awareness between the voice of the mind and the voice of the soul is new. Like, less than six months. The more I am able to let go of the ego/mind the more my consciousness awareness of the soul grows. With more awareness of the presents of my soul I can look back at my life and see/feel the influence the soul had on my mind, and the out come of the experiences of my life.
As I continue down this road the more my mind is being convinced that dreams are the adventures of the soul in other realities, or planets, other whatever, IS possible.
I am also sure that what happens in a OOBE is a soul experience. It's the soul that has these experiences, then has to convince the mind as to what had happened.
The thing I will keep hammer'n here is learn the difference between the voice of the mind and the voice of the soul. Those of you who do not believe in a soul, I have no answers or ideas on how to shift your awareness out of your mind and out into the Universe.

Yanker

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Hi there! Thank you for joining in, and answering questions. I consider you the authority here, for all your vast accomplishment, and yanking proficiencies. I've read your previous posts, and you share with us things you have learned. Things you are coming to accept as true, and I appreciate that, and ponder your thoughts, truly I do.

I hate to sound like a child saying "oh, please, uncle yanker, tell us about an adventure".

But oh, please, dear Yanker, tell us of an adventure. Any adventure.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yanker here:

Share a adventure? I did on page 110.
I assuming that is the kind of adventure your asking about?

Does anyone out there want to learn to have a conscious awareness of the difference of the voice of the mind and the voice of the soul?

I am willing to share with you how I have learned that to.
It takes about 5 minutes,
and then a 'whole lot of work' on your part.

Yanker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok......I would share an adventure but I already do that on this thread. I have shared every little thing pertaining to this subject.
Sooooo..............I am going to send one that someone else had that was somehow pertaining to me, so they shared it with me.
I am still thinking on it........and fitting it somehow in to my mind as something I SHOULD be aware of....

This one is a DUZEY so I know the readers will like me sharing this:

Here it is:

2 nights ago i was pulled out of lucidity into a realm i can only consider as pure chaos, which is very odd. I was pulled out of the chaos with the sound of a piano playing. Once i focused on the piano i heard the singing of thousands of people simultaneously. I saw what appeared very similar to your avatar ( which is why i think you should know this for whatever reason i thought of the ats member behind the image during my dream, i believe everything happens for a reason.) anyway the woman was looking through her own eyes as the earth grew in her womb. By looking through her own eyes i mean staring at her eyes through what looked like a mirror image. Then she was joined by a congregation of men who where dressed in suites, some black some white in color. They wrapped her in what could be described as the jacket they put onto asylum patients. After she was constricted the men faded away and she descended into water that she was now standing on, simultaneously the sun sets behind her.
After everything goes black as if someone turned off the lights. At this point a loud vibration can be hear, so loud it is uncomfortable and an image appears with the background noise of what i can describe a hymns being sung. The woman now free of her earth embryo is surrounding the men dressed in black as water engulfs them all in a tidal wave. The woman drowns with all the men but her embryo earth rises into light surrounded by stars. Then it goes black......i wake up in a sweat.

peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I have rather decided that the message for me is that... most everyone I relate these experiences to thinks I am crazy. However once they have passed over I will be vindicated as then they will see clearly that I was sharing facts and not fiction as they had all along supposed.

At least I am HOPING this is the message for me, and maybe this is a DIRE warning that in fact I am going to be locked up as a loooooooney in this life...
....yikes.
Not good

[edit on 5-6-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yanker said:

Does anyone out there want to learn to have a conscious awareness of the difference of the voice of the mind and the voice of the soul?

Please share. That would be interesting. I didn't know that there was a difference.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I would also like to hear the difference between the voices we have.

Thank you for sharing another adventure. I perceived sensuality there along with destruction and rebirth. It was very complex.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yanker here:

Are you aware of that little voice or feeling of intuition inside of you? That feeling or voice is the soul. Ever listen to yourself talk and hear something come out of your mouth and wonder where the heck that came from? That is the voice of the soul in control of the mouth.
That is how this all got started with me. As my ego/mind has slowly accepted a conscious awareness the soul. The soul has started to take shape and form in a energy pattern. I can also look back on my life and see where the soul had total influence on what was happening.
The best example of that I have is that my soul has written five books. There is no way my ego/mind could write a book.
My mind just doesn't work that way.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

yanker when you saw the strait jacket and the binding into the water it acts the same as a baptismal into the unknown it is that you are accepting that which most people fear ,it is also letting go of EGO which is one of the best accomplishments which is necessary to continue to levels and realms which most people never visit nor do they want to . glad to see that you are helping others ,i`m in Canada and i don't need any help as most times i`m out and gone before i`m even asleep, thank-you for sharing the moment that you shed the bonds that bind you to the physical self with the spiritual self or soul as religion really plays no part in this .
obe`s nde`s astral travel all almost exactly alike as you said you learned at a young age with the nde,try to remember and recall everything that you were shown or told that time you may truly be amazed at all that you learned that day .15 minutes ther is like weeks here -remembrance is the key good luck.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by picrat

I enjoyed your interpretation of the dream. It was like giving birth to a new earth? 2012?

Also, since you are accomplished at AP, would you mind sharing some of your experiences with us?

What do you consider your most valuable experience, in terms of your beliefs and spiritual growth?

I've heard some people say there are no bad entities to "bump" into, and others say otherwise. What is your experience?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

the new earth will not begin to take place until we remove those elitist self serving mindless creatures called politicians from office ,only then can we begin to change the world as these people still live in the dark ages where all that is real to them is their quest for wealth and nothing else matters here in this world to them .they say that all great nations fall in time so i would take a good look at the world now as they are all about to fall due to their greed ,i guess Rome will finally lose it`s control of this world and we can begin to take it back and correct our species past mistakes .
the earth is our mother and she is a living entity or being which is made up of everything that is here ,if you are good enough or lucky enough to meet with her in the dream time she is very hurt and upset ,yes i have had the privilege to sit with her.
to begin with i was dreaming and i went to a place to sit and read a book ,the title was unknown to me . i was sitting in a forest by a brook,in front of me was a small pool in the brook,my back was against an oak tree,i was so engulfed in reading that i never heard her approach until a small twig broke as she passed me. she went down to waters edge and disrobed ,then she walked into the pool to bath ,every time she cupped and poured water over her self the water ran dirty brown and she could not get herself clean no matter how much she scrubbed ,the water still ran brown, at a certain point she started to cry and could not stop . she then proceeded to come out of the water watching me every step of the way ,there is something about her that is so exquisite that your speechless she never spoke and yet you could hear her thoughts as if she was speaking out loud to you. she came to the waters edge and the tears would not stop flowing ,you could feel an energy coming off of her that is female and yet so much like a child that all you want to do is hold and comfort her as she is what we call forbidden fruit as you don,t touch her like you would a woman in our realm.i offered her to come and sit with me ,the roots around where i was formed a settee for us and yet we were sitting on the sand . she picked up her gossamer sheath and wrapped it around her self and came and snuggled up to me,curled up beside me she still cried so i reached out and put my arm around her to hold onto her and then i started to read to her ,after a while she stopped crying and just lay there listening to me speak,eventually she fell asleep for some time ,all i could do was hold on to her until she awoke when she did she smiled to me got up and went back the way she came.
one thing i did notice about her is that her hair smells the same as the air does right after a summer storm .

as to faith i quit the church a long time ago as i was into Carlos casstenada ,Lynn v. Andrews,Florinda Donner, Johnathan Livingston seagull and so on books along with most other religions other than what i was brought up in [Christianity]i was searching for something that i could never find in the church we call it spirituality.over time i began to unravel the mystery contained within the holy scriptures as to how to unlock the power of the WILL ,this knowledge is still there for all ,but it is fragmented through out the whole book and yet it still has parts missing as the churches saw fit that no one was to be able to learn the knowledge as when we do we understand that we don't need the church any longer as it is wrong.
about 15 years ago some of us got together and went somewhere that we should not have gone ,while we were there an entity attacked one of us[dark winged creature is what it was] the one that was attacked ended up with 6 1/4 inch deep talon marks in her leg,she asked me to call her friend up north who as it turned out was not only a gifted seer she is a shamaness. she became my teacher for the last 13 years in everything from dreaming to the weapons and their use [biblically speaking] the sword in the stone and the rod and the staff and so on these are real things and they are not to be used or taken lightly.not only was i taught to craft them for use but i was taught how to use them and also how to have them at my beck and call instantly.
since this training i have been allowed to go to places which are forbidden to most -example -the cave of the shields- it is one of the most holy and sacred places in this world,my own shield bears the emblem of the great bear [grizzly]it is called hogasshawan ,it is also one of my power animals -also known as gaurdians ,protecters and teachers he is also my friend. i will continue this later but i will not teach this online to anyone as fools who get power endanger all of us ,please try to understand why i won`t teach it as those who call themselves the power are false and we don`t need them to get their hands on this knowledge .

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

there were 2 incredible lessons given to me in the dream time.
the first one was the first time that i was allowed into the court of the people of the FAY .i was sitting in the court listening to the laughter and jollity which was going on around me at the feast that was taking place,i was even invited to join in and partake of everything which i did .i noticed that there was a young girl across the room and she took a Christmas tree bulb off of the tree and she put it into her mouth and bit down on it and started to chew on it . i was off the chair and across the room so fast you think i had wings.i forced her mouth open and i reached in to pull it out of her mouth as i was afraid that she would really hurt herself.i heard a voice behind me asking if i knew what i was doing and i replied yes twice this voice said the same thing to me and i still pulled it out of the little one.i turned around and there was no one there nor was there anyone close to me.i heard someone ask me if i knew what i had done so i explained that in my WORLD what the little one had put in her mouth was a Christmas tree bulb and that they are made of glass and i took it out of her mouth as it would cut her mouth and everything else as she ate it and i did not want to see the child hurt.
boy was i wrong as this bulb was the little ones food which i took away from her as i heard the word`s [it is called honey dew here it is their food]. i never got in trouble for it as i did what i thought was right here in our WORLD,as i thought that i was protecting the child which is considered of the utmost importance in the land of the FAY.
what i did learn was that not all things are as they appear in our world even though they look the same .all other worlds and realms are different and unique and never believe that what you are doing is right so if you hear a voice question you this way stop and explain what you are doing and why and the invite to these realms will always be open to you.
the second lesson came when i was some where out in space on another world and yes they are out there.i was walking on a bridge and there were about 40 different species there ,one in particular caught my eye as he was hunched over walking and talking to himself constantly and all that i could think was that he had a few screws lose ,[BIG MISTAKE] he stopped talking to himself and came over to berate me for my stupidity and arrogance ,he wondered who i thought i was and what made me think that i was so smart ,he said that the whole knowledge of my species would not fill a gnats behind and so on.after his tirade was over he continued on his way still talking to himself i walked over to the fountain and sat down ,there was a voice that said that i should not be so quick to judge other species especially that one ,i asked why the reason i got back shocked me i was told that that one and his kind had contained within them the knowledge of the gods or all knowledge and that the only reason that they talked to themselves was so that they did not go insane.
a little about myself is that back in the 70`s i got hit by a drunk driver on my bike .they lost me once before they got me on the table and twice on the table ,3 times i stood in front of someone and answered their question as it was the same one each time it took me 3 times to fully understand the implications of what was being asked of me .each time i was told i had to come back here -the last time i was shoved and dragged back here as i did not want to return here -good god how i detest the mindlessness of the human species and yet i still see some potential if they would only smarten up and not blindly follow like sheep.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Very nice post. Thank you. I was able to completely envision the earth as a woman bathing in the river, and her sadness, and trying to wash the soil off her body, with the waters around her turning brown. The image was very clear. Quietly sad and disturbing.

About the other dream, I once witnessed on ATS, two people having a terrible argument about Fae. I wonder if this is the same thing you are calling Fay? The one was sayng they are fairies, and he seemed to despise them. The other vehemently defended them. You may be aware of this thread, although I couldn't direct you back to it if I tried. Do you run into these creatures during OBE's or lucid dreaming?

I'm curious about what would be the reason for weapons? How would destruction fit into all this, and against what would you be defending yourself?

But the essence of your dream was forthcoming with the acquisition of understanding and acceptance. Very cool.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I know the thread with the Fae fight hahaha...........

it was Dan Tanna's thread about the Akashic Hall of Records....the argument was between Dan Tanna and CaitlinFae.

Strange...... the things that my mind keeps crystal clear.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

" quietly sad and so disturbing " no truer worlds have been spoken . the night of my nde. i was given the chance to see this world from way out in the stars when you turn around and look back it is not the same picture that the astronauts show us. this world of ours looks like a blue saffire on a sea of black velvet and the stars around us look like little twinkling diamonds ,especially when the sun is shining from behind it . now the view has changed immensely as there is a brown haze covering the world from the pollution of our species ,it is no wonder that she cannot cleanse herself as we continue to pollute this world of ours more and more every day.
as to the weapons they are not used to make war or harm as there are other forces at work in our realm ,example -the amityville horror is one of them even a priest could not best it.the staffs are actually mentioned in the bible they are not to be used for that which i disagree with [above] they are used to enforce what you say or [will] also biblically -note -these 2 things are not just words . the will is a force which comes from within all of us ,it is contained within ,all you need to do is to unlock it and it can be used by you the words that you need are within the good book repeat them several times and it will begin to move within you -trust me when i say that the first time you get it to move it will freak you right out .
the staffs are what are called dreamers sticks ,they are made here in our realm so that they can be used in the dream time to deal with the forces of the darkness . they fit in the palm of your hand. they use the power of the creation by what you carve on the 4 sides which represents the 4 winds -these symbols represent the 4 elements- EARTH- AIR ,FIRE ,WATER.
in the dream time all you need to do is think come and the staff will form in your hand but it changes from palm size to 6 to 6 1/2 feet long. it is instantly there at your beck and call it is not to be used to harm only to defend yourself or to enforce your word to leave .
instead of waiting to be yanked out there is an easier way ,and it is not quite as unnerving as the yank.once you catch yourself in the dream time [it means when your understand that you are dreaming] just think that you would like help to learn to dream. usually someone will come to help you out. i`ve done it for several people but i usually stand in front of them and wait until they are ready to come out,don`t ask how i know when it is time as they will let you know when they are ready it is like words and yet it is not spoken,it is an inner knowledge. when they are ready i usually reach out and offer them my hand and they come out very easily and they don`t fight it as they are much more at ease and relaxed.the first thing that they think is am i really out ,all i do is turn them around and say look ,it is funny because they always say look i`m asleep until i say no the body is asleep and you are wide awake so what would you like to do.bad question as the images they send out come so fast and furious that it is usually overwhelming as they seem to want to do everything all at once.
the next thing i do is ask them if they would like to fly as i call it [travel] and the look is like say what,i can`t fly i`ll fall and die ,answer is if you are asleep in your bed and as snug as a bug in a rug how can you fall and hurt yourself as now you are in the spiritual realm and all that you were taught was wrong is now within your grasp,want to fly,if so let us go.
usually i`ll take them to angels falls because of how high they are ,i explain that in the dream time whatever you think becomes real so if you want to fly ,fly no wings needed float or soar like the eagle most times they don`t believe me so i set them down and show them just how easy it is they watch me dive off the cliff then i arch my back so that the currents bring my back up above them and then i just soar and float effortlessly on the currents the same as the eagle it does not take them much time till they join me as they learn that you can`t fall unless they believe they can -the grin afterwards on their face is ear to ear ,i tell them you no longer need help as you now know how to leave at [will] simple .

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
(Yanker speaking)

~~~~~~~~~
RiverGoddess I was wondering if indeed it was your mind or is it possible it is your soul?

Picrat. I read your post twice and wow. I don't know if I would want to learn anything about what you teach or not. But I sure would like to have a experience. Where or how can I obtain a ticket for this? This adventure you are on has the feel of Parsifal and the Quest for the Holy Grail. How many times will you go to the Grail Castle and meet the Grail Fisher King before you ask the question that needs to be ask? What ails thee my brother (or sister), how may I be of service? I hope the next time you meet the lady by the creek or the child that ate the bulb that you might choose to ask that question.

To address the question about the dark forces. It's a selfish soul or being that chooses to serve good or evil. The soul on the path to enlightment is a soul in service to human kind. To his or her brothers and sisters. To his or her mother and father. Not only her physical parents but be in service to his or her spiritual brothers and sisters, to their spiritual mother and father and not lose who they are has a human being and as a soul. Fight the war between light and dark, good and evil, by not getting involved but be in service to others. Be the Red Cross of the spiritual world.

On a personal note. Feel stuck right now. Not much happening.

Yanker

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join