It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by saka52

Hi Saka52,

That's exactly how my OBEs start, too. First some body part rises up in the air, only to be followed by the rest of the body. Just observe and let go in this stage. If you get too excited, you'll end up back in your body. So, do nothing and enjoy the floating body parts :-)
After this, I always experience some rotation or a falling down.

Good luck!
Q

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ooOOo i had been trying this since i was a young kid, all throughout my teenage years, sadly, gave up on it in my 20`s

But reading this thread has made me reconsider the idea! I would like more than anything help with this
ill be going through all 100 odd posts here intently, If somebody wants to u2u me (if they have time) and help me out it would be eternally appreciated

Im a fairly new member here, so if i have broken any etiquette with this post please let me know.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

Hello mate, welcome to ATS. It's a brilliant place to make friends, educate yourself or do research in any area your imagination can muster. The best thing for you is to read through the ATS Handbook which is very useful for starting out, really the best way of figuring out how it all works is by following a newly started thread and seeing how it evolves.

In terms of OOBE's, I think everyone on this thread is great and very approachable, you may have already recieved some U2U's, there is a wealth of knowledge within this thread so if I were you I'd read through it and then post any questions you have.

Welcome again to ATS, I look forward to chatting with ya.

TGG

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So last night i had a really funny experience with a lucid dream which then pushed me into an OOBE, and it was all thanks to my Tshirt!!!!

I awoke within a dream because I noticed I was wearing a tshirt that I wear at work, now this wouldn't have snapped me out of a dream into the lucid dream (and then the OOBE), except for the fact that this t-shirt is dirty and it is currently in the wash

I think my concious stream had meandered into the dream state because I knew that I couldn't POSSIBLY be wearing that t-shirt as it was in my heap of dirty laundry

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
its ahrd to explain.. but i feel like i'm livign in a ooeb for the past 3-4 days... i'm loosing track of how many days i'm feelign lke this...

i'm in a constant state or awareness, and i dont even know what to type next.................. heal me..

[email protected]

i need to talk to someone with an answer for the question that i dont really know how to put into words

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Irishwolf

If I understood theRiverGoddess' story correctly [please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong], when she was first trying to project/go out of body, she was getting stalled at a point and because of this, she arranged with someone to come [or something like that] and that person kinda just yanked her out of her body and, volia, she was having an OBE. She was quite excited in fact! So, I guess the answer to your question would be yes. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if you can only yank somone out who is willing to go out [like me! So if you would be interested in helping me out (I always get stuck at the vibration stage--can't quite get out) please send me a u2u.].

@theRiverGoddess: I think this statement that you said is very true:

if mankind was NOT meant to OOBE he would not have the ability
. I think that this not only covers OBEing, but also many other things in the paranormal spectrum.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
These days it's so hard to find time to try to achieve an OOBE, with all the work I have at this time in my life. Currently, I am in school for Aerospace Engineering. Between projects, school work, and little sleep, it's very hard to find a good time to try it, other than on the weekends. But, I've been trying it for a long time, even when out of school, and no results. It seems to be kind of hopeless. I just wish I could have one good experience that I could remember.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

i like the reassurance there, if we wernt ment to have the ability then we wouldnt....BUT what about black magic and other occult or evil spells out there...are those real? if so i wouldnt think God would want us doing those??

but its such a wounderful expirience that i know its on oppisite sides of the spectrum

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Hi RiverGoddess. What you have experience many will not believe you. The definition for them is "crazy". I do not recommend doing this. Again, it is your body. My first OOBE was when I was 16. My reaction was not like yours and no one Dragged me out. Free will brought me back into my own skin which was definitely a very "nice feeling".

Most people that have your experiences I would say would experience the part in the bible, Tribulation of where Satan is testing Jesus in the mountains, and showing him the kingdoms. Tribulation is psychological breakdown of emotions, and fears, lack of understandings, and self -deception.

What you have explained deals with Nostradamus's prophecy of the near future and the Great Genius who will interlink religion philosophy , spiritual astral travel and Conciousness.

Complicated yet, simple. I like your picture of the Woman [re-birth of humanity in the sense of spirituality].

First of, I will tell you this. Love is a powerful word.

The mind of God is love. To give, kind, humble, loving, no record of wrong doing, trusts, perseveres, sincere, genuine care for others. To attain this mind is a skill, a training that has to be done through discipline and will.

Surrendering of one's will the selfish, ego, greed, way of "get", vanity, inward self, intrigued, curiosity filled, self gratification, ect. Lusts, and desires.

If you retain anything desire or you like something too much holding on to it, it is SIN. I have realized that you are EVERYTHING and yet YOU ARE NOTHING!

What does this mean? its complicated. It goes along the lines of

Jesus, buddha, mother theresa, and moses

The sayings, and parables of these people. They lay down the foundation to spirituality. Mindful loving of being aware of being aware.

Now love is simple, it is not a feeling or a word, it is ACTION AND DEVOTION FULLY APPLYING ONESELF.

For spiritual awakening or instant awakening no one can grant you this other than the Higher being, the creator through his will. I suggest you go through Christ's teachings. The teaching.

This first Tribulation, Jesus's teachings.
The second Tribulation is the kingdoms, the abilities; Human evolved abilities. which you have already experienced not on your own.

Love and compassion always,

xoxoxoxox I AM xoxoxoxoxoxox

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

In the Bible, especially in Deuteronomy and Leviticus, God condemns what would in modern terms be called "black magic" and I guess, magic in particular as well. When I made my statement, I wasn't specifically refering to magic, but more thing we can do with our minds.

Magic is real in any event. My youth pastor in high school said to us once, "if talking to the dead and such weren't possible, God would'nt of forbidden it because it would've been harmless.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The God of the Living

I must confess that I find your above speech pretty confusing.
I am thankful that your caring enough to share, and can see that your doing your best to be helpful.
.............it seems that your responding to the first post on this massive thread, and I can assure you I am way 'over' that post.....it was 5 years ago and I have learned MUCH since then.....I use this thread as a journal of ALL the experiences I remember.....in any case I don't take the bible to be the literal word of God.
Thanks for joining the discussion!
I hope you share with us all some tales of your OOBE experiences, and things you have learned from and during them....

[edit on 26-3-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
it happend!
, for a while now ive been having alot of ' near' oobe's, but last night i finally got out
, for the second time in my life i became lucid in a dream, through the exitment i began to gain consiounous, but the vibrations and wind like noise came, without even giving me a chance to object i felt myself rising up, i clenched me eyes shut and opened them and i was floating at the top of my room, i cud see the roof just above me head . i remember panicing slightly thinking how the hell am i going to get back to my body, as soon as i thought this i felt myself descending then ''connecting'' back with my physical body, and i connected back i became full conscious.
now the main question, now that ive managed to fully leave my body will spontanious astral projection happen more often? i hope so, also will it be easier to induce ? thankyou, p.s im only 16, will this hinder progress?

[edit on 26-3-2009 by saka52]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

yea, I didn't get that either...sounded too new age without really saying anything at all!

Hopefully they will comeback and explain...I doubt it, I guess that'll be the last we hear from them!

I'm trying to look for the 'inner light' currently, which whitley strieber discusses...anyone got any tips on looking INTO your own head during meditation?!

Thanks all, hope everyone is well

TGG

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by saka52

GRATZ!! that sounds exactly like my first one! and i was your age too. and no i dont think being 16 will hinder your progress. most of my expiriences happened when i was younger...they have defenatly slowed down the older iv got

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I was browsing the internet looking at what other people thought about astral projection, and someone came up with a cool thing to do while you are in the astral planes...

To go back and watch the creation of the universe

How awesome would it be to be able to do that?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hardstyleaz

that'd be immense...I'd love to go back and watch sitchin's view of the earth...proper planet smashing stuff...that'd be wicked....i don't agree with what he says...but it'd make for cool viewing...tiamat the world of water exploding into millions of pieces....very cool....

meditation is the key...stopping the minds voice......that is my matrix, once that is overcome...it's all possible......

if anyone has any techniques to assist in shutting the minds voice/keeping it preoccupied that would be great, so far my two working techniques:

1. count slowly to 10 like so- 1,breathe in, breathe out. 2, breathe in, breathe out.... that works very well because you can let go of the actual number and just THINK it (very hard to explain, easy to do!)

2. let the words fall off....eg. if a sentence pops in the noggin' such as "where is my watch", start to break it into its constituents: "where is my watch, where is my wat, where is my waaaaa, wwwhheeerrr isss myyy wwww, whhheerrr issss myyyy -, wherreeee issss mmm-, whhheerrreee iiissss, whhheerreeissss,wheerreeis,wheereeei,wheeee,whhheee,whe, -" then you get a brief period of silence to utilise and pay attention to.

so...tips?!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
One technique that might work is where you think of the number 1 and nothing but that number for a while (long enough to keep your thoughts to that one number). Once you have done this, move on to the number 2, and so on. If you think of something else while holding that number in your mind, you have to start over. By the time you get to 10, you will either have projected, fallen asleep, or you are very close. Usually when I try this, I fall asleep.
But I guess it's better than just lying there waiting for something. (which happened to me last night)

This next bit helped me very much, and I expect it to help those who read it as well. It explains how to get into the trance state, which readies you for projection.

www.skepticfiles.org...

P.S.: If this link has already been posted, I apologize. I am very busy this week, and do not have the time to go through all the pages of this thread.

Good luck!

Edit: I just found out that this is one of 15 parts of a whole discussion of astral projection! I am going to continue reading.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by hardstyleaz]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This sounds way cool. If somebody wants to "drag me out" as well, then I'll be more than happy to join you
I have tried myself, but everytime Im feeling like "falling out" I get to scared, and "drag" myself back to this reality. I just get to scared of what to come, cause I have no idea ;E

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kresh7

I'll make a deal with you, kresh. Once I finally get myself to project, I'll come and get you or if you project first, come and get me! Or, if someone comes and gets either of us, we'll come and get the other!

I actually think that I was able to project for like one second the other night. I remember going to bed and then I remember standing in front of my dresser. I looked at it and though, 'Hmm. It's kinda dark. Wait. Am I projecting?' Then it was like I was being flung back into my body, as if I was attached to an elastic cord that couldn't go anymore and it threw me back. As soon as I reached the place where my body was, I woke up. I hope that it really was an OBE and that it is just the start of more experiences!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
After months of practice i've gotten so close last night! I heard a very weird bleeps with a flanger like effect, very much like Cavemandd has in his OBEguide podcast, every beep starting low and going up.
I was startled and then i got exited and i was back in my bed.

I got to this point at a time of night i am almost always asleep.
I got very easy to this state. I think it has to do with my circadian rhythm, The time i was awake last night i am usually in a deep sleep, probably dreaming.

So that could be a good tip for beginners like myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join