It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Robespierre

I believe the best thing for you to do once you get to the relaxed state is then try to get a detached feeling from your body. As your doing this you should try to block anything physical out. At this point you should start to feel vibrations. When you feel the vibrations take the vibrations and stretch them throughout you whole entire body. When done correctly you should be able to try to detach yourself from your body. The way that is best for many people is to think hard about floating or getting lighter and how nice it would be to float and once you master this you very well might be able to have a OOBE. Keep in mind though not everyone can have an OOBE in my opinion. Sorry just a little tidbit of myself in there.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vereny
For me this journeys are not to have fun, okay not all the time

Most of the time I do it, because it is a good way for me to heal poeple with my energy, when they life far away from me.
This journeys has help me to find me and has help me to fight against some dependance and my depressions.

I envy you this experience....
Welcome to the thread!
This is along the lines of my thoughts on how this can help us better ourselves...

Originally posted by Reignite
Awesome this thread is still alive !! started to follow it when it just started.. great!

You sure do not post very much Reg........obvious by your post count....thanks for hanging in there, and jump in anytime........

~~Post unto others as you would have them post unto you~~

[edit on 11-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would also love to actually feel the moment I do this. I know I have OOBE's but never remember leaving or coming back. Please help!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Thank you for the nice welcome

I work with this journeys for a long time now and yes, it helps to fight against many things. I have had a client, who wants to learn to make journeys, he has drink alcohol, to much. With help of the journeys and a good therapy he hwas successful. Now he is two years without alcohol.
For me it has helps me to fight against my eating disorders.
I don't want to say, that OOB journeys can heal all addictions, but it can help to find a way out. Maybe it is also the energy from a healer, what supported. for me it is importent,that I have seen it on my own and on many clients, that the energy of a healer and the journeys can help to heal.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Vereny...........I have read about people who find themselves with healing powers after the OOBE experience...a book called ~ Suddenly Phychic~ comes to mind on that topic.
I have healing hands....they can get hot.....I find myself in emergency situations in dreams all the time healing this or that Running important errands....I would like to help heal sick animals.....find lost things, soul retrieval.

Today was a day most momentous.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

thats fantastic

I have healing hands since many years...
my hand got hot and feel a light prickling sensation.
I will have a look ,if the book only is in english, because my english is not the best, so it is better,when i read books in german

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Anyone who's interested,I just found some free astral travel mp3s

They can be download here
successful-hypnosis.com...

I've only just downloaded them,so I don't know if they're any good or not. I'll try them at the weekend. It's a guided medetation, I thought it was only going to be the beats.
(first one downloaded whilst i was writing this post)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Thanx for püosting this downloads... I have download both and have hear now one.. Now I am tiered, thats not good, here it is morning

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Nice one vereny,I hope you like them.

One thing I've been searching for is a decent guided meditation for AP. I'm still looking for a good binaural beats with a guided meditation of the monroe technique. I've got the sounds for it, but no recording equiptment to record over it. (I'm more than happy to upload it, if someone wants to give it a crack)

[edit on 13/2/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
the downloads are nice to hear the "music" before I go to bed

I don't need music to make journeys

But it's nice music to sleep deep and have nice dreams

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I do *sniffs*

one line
two line
three line
sublime

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

I do *sniffs*

one line
two line
three line
sublime

when I try to start with journeys I have hear often shaman drums

but that was so boring , that I have stopp it...

[edit on 13-2-2009 by vereny]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I always hear that whooshy sound.....

To get the binureal beats to WORK correctly you MUST listen with headphones...this is critical....as certain tomes are to go in one ear and not the other and visversa....I don't have headphones so have never tried them.
I WANT to try them, but I am currently headphoneless, so I always think 'someday' about the guided stuff you can download.

I am at a place now...where I am thinking all my dreams are not really 'dreams' but the experiences my soul is having on the other planes of existence.
I wonder..... when I die in this life.....if I will just become more singularly aware of some other physical existence that has somewhat seemed like a dream and then the memories of THIS life will seem like the dream...?
If human beings really ARE existing on multiple levels than then that is exactly what it would be like....rather like changing channels on the TV set.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Hi rIver_Goddess.
Have you ever read Sylvia Brownes 'The Other Side and Back'? I had it recommended to me by a Polish friend who is quite religeous so I was a bit skeptical, but I find it amazing.

Only last night I was reading the same things you describe yourself feeling, a dream is your soul travelling to other dimesions etc. And it all seems to make sense to me.

I highly recommend reading it, I am trying to grow spiritually all the time and last night I was the closest yet to leaving the body. SHe also recommends asking for help if you are having trouble projecting which is what you did if im not mistaken!?

If you want any more information on her beliefs or anything just ask.

Take Care.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
hello rivergoddess
yes i am a new member...but iv been reading on ATS for a while, and i remeber the day you started this thread, i was grinning from ear to ear when i saw how excited you were because i remeber how excited i was when i had my first OBE. Now i have had MANY opppertunities for more journies....but ive been having a problem latly. its not that i dont know how but that every time im on the edge i become scared. i wasnt scared at all the first time, it was actually quite beautiful. i just dont understad why now i cant seem to overcome my fear of leaving. I dont know if it has something to do with my religous beliefs or if im surrounded by negative energies....i just thought maby i could your input on this? thank in advance!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

WOW its so GOOD to have you join us! I hope you will share some of your experiences and what you have learned with us

My advice would be to smudge yourself and your home.
I do this when I am not sure exactly WHAT to do, as it never hurts to clear your personal space of negative vibes.
Smudging is nothing more than burning dried sage as an incense all through your house......and saying outloud that all bad things have to hit the road and leave you alone (whatever you feel like saying will work as long as your telling it to get out).....then open a bunch of windows so the smoke can 'take' the negative crap out and away.
Its funny as I have watched on GHOST HUNTER type shows that people do this same thing. and act like it is secret knowledge only known to 'special' ghost hunters lol. The Native Americans have known about this for much longer than 'special ghost hunters'..........

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It's so brilliant that people are joining ATS purely because of THIS thread! I'm so happy to say that this week i experienced my first TRUE OOBE...it was INCREDIBLE!!!

I have been looking into the subject and practicing the 'new' technique designed by robert bruce for two years which strengthened my kinesthetic touch skills, this is a REALLY important subject, it enables you to feel and explore your physical body so that you can KNOW it. when I meditate, the body I feel and imagine i'm touching is created from the memory of what my body feels like etc.

so, if you want to know what your knee feels/looks like without touching it, first touch your knee, then remember that feeling. I'm not going to go into further detail because most of you will know EXACTLY what i'm talking about!

I feel this is very similar to the candle meditation techniques, I feel that perhaps half the battle with developing your OOBE skills is creating an environment in which your imagination can create a very detailed image of yourself or specific surroundings. Once this minds eye image of yourself is solid enough, you can then gradually push the envelope of what you can actually DO with your ethereal body!

I also have found that re-creating memories in the minds eye also strengthens abilities. for example, I will often get up, go for a walk and grab a glass of sweet sweet apple juice, I will then sit down, close my eyes, and repeat the WHOLE experience in my minds eye.

Ok, so, my recent experience:

I had been meditating for quite sometime but was getting frustrated by this feeling of cross-eyed'ness i was having, it was almost like when i relaxed my eyes would go cross eyed, I've read that a buddhist meditative technique is to actually go a bit cross eyed and look at the centre of your nose, so i ran with it! I allowed the crosseyed feeling to wash over my face, head and then shoulders... soon enough, I could feel my body from within my body! This is really strange to describe, I was rather sleep paralysed and was content with this, my physical body felt like a cocoon that I was within. The vibrations were really vivid but not quite the same as usual, I then imagined raising the frequency of the vibrational hum. The next thing that happened (which has happened quite a bit now) is i heard a jack being unplugged from an amp (thats what i heard ok!!!) at this point i imagined a rope in front of me and I leant forward to grab it....and I MOVED!!! ARGHHH!!! at this, i got VERY excited, because i knew i hadn't physically moved at all!!!! I tested this for a decent while, grabbing the rope and pulling one side of my body up, I experimented for a while and then tried to lean forward completely but it didn't work, i think this is because I hadn't practiced leaning forward, i didn't know how it FELT!!! At this point, I knew everything I had read was real, I got an overwhelming but positive fear, and then I stopped...enough for one night.

It's all true, it is ridiculously exciting, far better than any drug (although we can't talk about that anymore!), and the fear is immense!!! I'll see you out the skyfloating and the rest of you! Keep it up, apologies for the long post but i am very happy with it all!!!!

oh, and if you can snap into your dreams and control them...it's not OOBE, as I now realise!!!!

peace and love

TGG

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Thank you very much for your advice. Ive never done that before but it really sounds like i need to! But i think even if i do smuge my house i feel ill still have yet another obsticle(sp?..haha) to overcome...now im not at all trying to pry into your personal beliefs but maby you can give me your opinon on this? I'v just had a recent brush with God, and now i know what i will believe for the rest of my life, and nothing will ever change it. i know when you hear about people "talking to God" it sounds kinda of crazy...unless you've been blessed with that experience your self. And i have, and hearing his vioce, to me, is even better than an OOBE....so my problem im having trouble with is when i get to that stage of hearing to wind and being fully aware of whats going is when i get the feeling like I, We as peoeple, maby shouldnt be doing this..... maby we're not supposed to be experienceing this type of wonderful adventure...or is that just something that i came up with in my own mind? thoughts????

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

you remind me of therivergoddess' first post...or second, and how excited you get...i was the same way but 4 years ago i was only reading on ATS not a memeber, but i wish back then i was so i could have shared my first OOBE. It would have been in all caps with "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" after every sentence. But your right when you say controling your dreams is not an OOBE...BUT...for me that is first step to realizing your asleep but fully aware, and henceforth able to pull yourself out of that dream and into the astral plain

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreensGoblin

It's so brilliant that people are joining ATS purely because of THIS thread! I'm so happy to say that this week i experienced my first TRUE OOBE...it was INCREDIBLE!!!
oh, and if you can snap into your dreams and control them...it's not OOBE, as I now realise!!!!

YES.....the dream control is 'LUCID DREAMING' and so many folks 'think' that IS the experience OOBE....but it certainly is not....they are quite different.....you CAN use a lucid dream as a springboard out and then go OOBE....
I have learned that you just can't convince someone who goes lucid and thinks it is OOBE that they are not really OOBE.....AND many people think OOBE is not a serious separation from the body but it is some inner spiritual journey.
I think OOBE can help further one on a spiritual path, as the experiences you can have be being non physical are so endless & surprising..

hahaha ALL these pages later into this thread and FINALLY someone validates my extreme excitement of my 1st couple/few posts....

Still however when I see those posts Im embarrassed really....as I have learned proper ATS posting edicut and I think the opeing posts shines a sad light on the whole thread....

I KNOW in my heart ....that if mankind was NOT meant to OOBE he would not have the ability. Yes it is a very hard road to gain the ability...but we CAN get there. I do not think God makes mistakes and gives us an attainable ability that we shouldn't ever have........but don't take my word for it. Ask God the next time you communicate....then come and share with us what he says.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join