It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo
This idea has got me thinking about my life and the things that have happened during it. I find when I have a bad day I go on the roof and stare at Orion no other constillations, just orion. Particularily the star on the right side of his belt.

I also don't understand why there is so much name calling and fighting on here, isn't this supposed to be a site about openminded ness and learning to see what "they" don't want us to know? So why would you bash someone for doing just that? That seems like hypocritical fear mongering at its max. If you dont agree simply move along.

For those of you who obviously want to call us deranged, unstable, crazy or whatever, My posts are not for you and will never be for you. They are for those like me, please don't reply if you don't agree and are going to be childish. I am not interested. If you don't agree and will be civil and talk with an open mind, I will gladly talk.

Born-indigo, you are not crazy. Don't think of yourself in that way. You are just not human - you are a Starseed. Just like many of us here. You are not alone.

Originally posted by born-indigo
Wow, I have long accepted that I am was an indigo child, now grown into an Indigo adult. I have had all of the feelings mentioned in the original post. I have never heard that I may be a star person. It is extremely interesting, I knew I was here for a reason, I just never knew why. Still don't. Is there a lot of Indigos on this site? I have recently discovered it and see that there is a lot of information here.

Cheers.

Yes, there are many Indigos here, especially in this thread. And many others are coming

Originally posted by headlightone
Caution, its good to be carefull what you reveal about yourself on this thread or any other thread.
The problem is you are not so safe and anonymous as you think. Its amazing what the more advanced can do to make contact from a written reply or a message on the profile.
To the trained its an actual conversation which can reveal who and where you are all over the ether of the internet. If a person is not carefull they may get visited in their sleeping hours.

We have nothing to fear, Headlightone. The energy has changed and we have reached the point of no return - just see the amount of comments to this thread. Starpeople are awakening now - in masses. Dark Forces are no longer strong.

Originally posted by Mr Green

This to me seems entirely possible, but how would these starseeds remember where they came from? Is it possible to actually remember alien past lives? I cant remember any past lives so I have no idea if I was ever on another planet.

Do you think its possible to contact these worlds? Can we contact them?

Many of us know where we are from. Many of us are just remembering it. Many of us have forgotten. Our purpose now is to remember who we are and why we are here. It will strengthen our positions here on this planet and make us more grounded.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Born-indigo, you are not crazy. Don't think of yourself in that way. You are just not human - you are a Starseed. Just like many of us here. You are not alone.

How can you be sure that someone is really a "Starseed" and not just a human that happens to have those feelings?

How can anyone really know it?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well my friends nde, which is pretty much what I've believed for quite some time, relays how all of us have lived many many lives in different galaxies, with many more to go. We incarnate on planets that are suitable for our level and the lessons needed, and sometimes from higher levels to assist with a situation, or a person. I provided the link on page 41.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1

Originally posted by SoulOrb

wow... this thread is still alive eh. as previously stated, ALL CHARECTERISTICS OUTLINED BY THE OP AS 'ALIEN' CAN BE ASCRIBED TO HUMAN NATURE AND INDIVIDUALITY. MY BODY IS HUMAN, I WAS BORN IN A HOSPITAL IN CANADA, I AM HUMAN. YOU CAN BE TOO!

My truck was made in Canada as well, however people would think me funny if I said I was my truck.

ummm... because ypu prety obviously not a truck?
im pretty obviously human... as far as human goes.
why dont you take your leave? youve done enough damage to common sense

Ouch, ok, I give I give , you are human for sure, you are not an alien.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
so in other words its constantine where they send you back because you are not done with your work yet.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

How can you be sure that someone is really a "Starseed" and not just a human that happens to have those feelings?

How can anyone really know it?

No one can know these things, however if you choose to identify as that what is the harm.

There does seem to be a trend among people who feel similar things, who feel they have been brought into this situation on earth to help level things out, which are basically as they are now due to the intervention of regressive aliens, not regressive from their cultural point of view, they feel their genetics is superior to human, but regressive when compared to other cultures of humanoid genetics elsewhere in the universe, in that their approach is regressive to our co-operative nature.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
this would be cool...but im still a bit skeptical

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
Thanks to the OP for this thread... Although what you have written is something I have known my whole life...

I am not sure about others, but the last 8 months or so, have been a massive transitional time internally. I actually sometimes feel like I might spontaneously evolve at any moment!... Also, the connection has intensified dramatically. Not sure how to explain that, but I am sure many understand what I mean

I am truly looking forward to assisting as many as I can through the coming times... The time is NOW

Peace&Love

I completely get the intensifed connection AND that I might evolve instantly! Really great to hear it from some one else

The past few months have been wild for me, too. I am literally rejecting certain places and people. Not intentionally rejecting, but my 'insides' just push these situations away, and I feel an intense desire to just run away from them. .. a few of them I have!

We are getting very close here.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Very interesting! It actually gave me chills. Sounds silly but it did. It just made a lot of things in my life make sense in a way. I remember being little and asking to go home when I was already home. My mom would just look at me and say you are home silly. I remember having these feelings later on in life in my own home and I still do. I just feel like I belong somewhere else. I always have. Great post!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Maybe I'm an alien. I don't see the value in things or money, i get frustrated at the stupidity of others and their overcomplicating things when its all so simple...

....course. It could just be that I'm well educated.

This is not skepticism, by the way, not at all. Nor refuting the claims of others! I mean hey, maybe i AM an alien - i always wondered how I could have been the son of such idiotic parents (My mom actually believed that night was made by the sun hiding the moon *facepalms*). If I am an alien, however put me here had a cruel sense of humour.

But I can easily see the point of people and it is absolutely possible for such things to happen.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by James Random]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

My truck was made in Canada as well, however people would think me funny if I said I was my truck.

ummm... because ypu prety obviously not a truck?
im pretty obviously human... as far as human goes.
why dont you take your leave? youve done enough damage to common sense

No he isn't his truck. And you are not your body. He is not his truck just because he gets in it and travels around in it. You are not your body just because you got in it and use it as your vehicle. Your body was made on Earth, just as his truck was made in Canada. But what about the "you" that inhabits your body? Where does it come from? From Earth? Maybe. Maybe not. That is the point of this thread and it touches upon the the fundamental error being made by those who are attacking it. For people who have never stepped out of their human "vehicle", it's understandable that they may come to mistake their vehicle for themselves and therefore think that, just because their body is from earth, they must be also, because they think they "are" their body, rather than that they "have" a body. Then they insist that the same must be true for everyone else also. However, for those who can "step out" of their vehicle, - as many can and have, for instance, during NDEs or OOBEs - this idea is patently absurd. They know that the body is just a vehicle and does not dictate the identity of the one who enters it.

Determining that you must be human just because you find yourself in a human body, although understandable, is a mistake akin to traveling to a foreign country, hiring a foreign car and going on a road trip. Then you drive this car for so long that you eventually completely forget your point of origin and decide that, not only are you a native of the foreign land you are driving in, you are one and the same as the car you are using as a vehicle (I'm obviously a Toyota, of course I am! And don't listen to those idiots who try to tell you that you are not!) And it's no more true just because the this strange country may be filled with people who share the same delusion LOL.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
Thanks to the OP for this thread... Although what you have written is something I have known my whole life...

I am not sure about others, but the last 8 months or so, have been a massive transitional time internally. I actually sometimes feel like I might spontaneously evolve at any moment!... Also, the connection has intensified dramatically. Not sure how to explain that, but I am sure many understand what I mean

I am truly looking forward to assisting as many as I can through the coming times... The time is NOW

Peace&Love

I completely get the intensifed connection AND that I might evolve instantly! Really great to hear it from some one else

The past few months have been wild for me, too. I am literally rejecting certain places and people. Not intentionally rejecting, but my 'insides' just push these situations away, and I feel an intense desire to just run away from them. .. a few of them I have!

We are getting very close here.

Wow!

I have been experiencing exactly the same thing.
And I thought it was just me.

Just wow!

I feel that we are living in exciting times.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
They should never have taken down the other thread

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Does Doreen work for facebook? There is an 'app' that is basically a quiz that you take in order to see what planet you are from... And yes they use the names that the OP states.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Im a little cunfused. Which are the good Aliens and Which are considered bad or Evil?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'd like to know more about my possible origins.
Does anybody know where I could read about the different characteristics of people from different planets?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
in the end, i agree that some of us are not entirely part of the same species as we thought we were, some of us are strangely delusional and Freudian to the extreme, and the rest are not sure what to believe. what can be certain is that no one can legitimately claim to be an expert on who or what was our past or what causes us to be like we are. That is merely philosophy, one we do not have an answer to. In time, some of us will be proven wrong, and some of us still will not have chosen a side, and some will be right. That is just how it works.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
sorry if this was already answered in the thread but there's just too many pages... do non-humans humans bleed? are their corpses disappearing into a starburst at the very moment of the last heartbeat?

i think i used to be somewhat like OPs description long long time ago in my teenage years when i had not yet known the opposite sex or anything else as a matter of fact. it's amazing what your own apartment and a few partners can do to change your mind into becoming 100% down to earth human
although sometimes i still remember dreams and some are "not me" but i tend to dismiss them as figments of my subconscious.

i still like to help out and be nice to people but at least i'm not naive and don't have any suicidal tendencies that would allegedly take me "home". honestly i think this state of mind is just a side effect of the western culture making us thing we're so very special and important. and then there's a spec of rebellion added to spice things up. but i'm keeping an open mind and will research more about this subject because it's fascinating!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Many of us know where we are from. Many of us are just remembering it. Many of us have forgotten. Our purpose now is to remember who we are and why we are here. It will strengthen our positions here on this planet and make us more grounded.

So you're the ringleader of this awakening or what? Are you going to start a global rebellion and overthrow the worlds governments? Will you make the world a safe place for our children? What's the point with all of this?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
What's the point with all of this?

To feel special, I assume.

Humans all want to be unique and special and different from everybody else.

It is a psychological issue, not being an alien.

Still, after so many pages no proof of anything is offered, and yet this thread stays in the UFO forum. Might be time for an alert

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join