It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
yeah... remember bhudda boy? "supposedly" he could fast for as long as he wanted, but when it came down to it he was just another hoaxing kid with burgers down his pants. humans require nourishment to live, and yes i know "many of us are not humans" but.... oh god this is retarted

The problem is that as ex-aliens (which most of us are), we all have different underlying value systems. I know dragons could live without food, but if they had us riders along, they had to feed us with real food. And possibly other of the alien species can actually live on energy, the level they work with it at, and now if one of them died and ended up in a human body, they may have some 'sense' that they 'should' be able to, and hence are vulnerable to anyone trying to manipulate them that way. But if your own previous type of alien didn't, then you wouldn't at all be vulnerable.

That is why I think it is a really good idea to figure out what kind of alien you might have been. I bet you would find it explains a lot about your basic life stance and underlying belief system. Of course, I realize that many people are still brainwashed enough to believe they didn't have any past lives, so making a leap to which alien species you may have come from is so far over the top as to seem silly. But none the less, that is what I see in the racial unconscious about all this stuff, and what I know is true for me.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

That is why I think it is a really good idea to figure out what kind of alien you might have been. I bet you would find it explains a lot about your basic life stance and underlying belief system.

Yes - but just like here on earth - not every entity is of the same nature - just because they come from the same civilization.

Say you come from a benevolent peaceful society. There are still individual traits - such as jealousy - envy - lazy - ambitious - - and maybe even some nefarious. If you have any of those - you need to keep them in check.

I've also noticed a type of "arrogance/superiority" - - because in reality they are. Its something that needs to be toned down.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Caution, its good to be carefull what you reveal about yourself on this thread or any other thread.
The problem is you are not so safe and anonymous as you think. Its amazing what the more advanced can do to make contact from a written reply or a message on the profile.
To the trained its an actual conversation which can reveal who and where you are all over the ether of the internet. If a person is not carefull they may get visited in their sleeping hours.
A lot of people may or may not have non-Human history ,the problem is their are forces at play that want to prevent Earth and Humans spiritualy evolving and becoming aware of the truth.
They , the forces have control and do not want to relinquish the secrets its not in their interests.
The more people they can stop spreading the message the better. they must keep frequencies flattened and low.
They this force need to know who is different, they need to locate and target individuals.
They will get this information, names and locations then they will get the Disinfo posters on to kill the thread by trolling and pouring scorn on everything.
In my opinion its hard enough if you are evolving attempting to ditch all past karma and passing life tests etc etc.then somebody or forces start astrally attacking you could end up in a Mental asylum.
A good poker player never reveals all there cards.

Well, for sure the NWO bunch would like to keep all this info suppressed and would like us to think they are all powerful. The problem is they've got a lot of watching to do because more and more humans are waking up. Plus a lot of their plans are going awry right now cuz a lot of their flunkies are getting the idea that they are being set up to take the fall for the illuminati. They are getting a lot more restless and less obedient including the 'watching' stuff.
If you remember that part of what they want is for us to all be deathly afraid of them and their minions (it counts as enslaved, btw) then you will also realize that they are spinning like crazy to get us to be afraid. Sure some of their threats are real, but many are only wishful thinking on their part. You can also ask for guidance and protection for other aliens currently here, like the archangels (the elves who stayed after the rest left are running under that guise), for example. Also, you can protect yourself by surrounding yourself with white light and manifesting safety. Of course prudence is always advised, but resist falling into the fear whole hog. If you aren't afraid, they are hard pressed to do anything to you, since they can't use your fear to build on.
And well, worst come to worst, I have my 9mm, and have always fired expert. Oh, be sure they will try to sell you on the whole 'we have superior weapons' thing, but ultimately, a good old fashioned gun will do the trick more times than not. That is why they (NWO bunch) haven't tried a out and out take over yet. We still have our guns and way too many of us more than willing to use them in our own self defense. The NWO was really hoping they could trick us all into feeling like guns are scary and nobody but the police should have them. I am so agreeing with that saying though--"A gun in hand is way much better than a policeman on the phone".

[edit on 3-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Misanthropy

While misanthropes express a general dislike for humanity on the whole, they generally have normal relationships with individual members of society. Misanthropy may be motivated by feelings of isolation or social alienation, or simply contempt for the prevailing characteristics of humanity.

Misanthropy is commonly misinterpreted and distorted as a widespread and individualized hatred of humans. Because of this, a great number of false negative tie-ins are often associated with the term. An extreme misanthrope may indeed hate the human species generally, but it does not necessarily entail psychopathy. Misanthropes can hold normal and intimate relationships with people, but they will often be very few and far between. They will typically be very selective with whom they choose to associate. This is also where their aversion is most prevalent, because their perspective shows an overriding contempt towards common human faults and weaknesses in others and, in some cases, themselves.

Source : Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well I for one think humanity is truly beautiful and each child precious. Not to mention the hair, its rather important to me.
There are ets without hair. Its that we have been MC and are so easily led, not realizing there really are far more of us, than those who wish to rule over us, and that we are very powerful, together. We must overcome this divide and conquer, and truly care for and love each other to unite and save this planet, and grow into the future as a civilized race, so that one day, we may be the ones spreading freedom, equality, and overturning all the partriarchal systems I think may need some attention in this universe! So its truly not from a dislike of humanity, that awareness has come to some, partly through memories, and awakening, that there is more than just this world, that earth is a cosmic planet with cosmic citizenry. Though its hard to dislike a race that is beautiful, has very good music, and lovely sexy hair!

Edit to add: I'm not eager to run off somewhere, turn green or blue and lose the hair. Not in the least! So giving a definition about hatred of humanity, for people who are waking up to being so much more than they are told they are, does not define what is being said here.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The other thread, mocking this one, was closed by Snoopy-mod (sorry -- can't remember name). It shouldn't have been: the OP was infinitely more thought-provoking than this one.

I don't understand how people can take this seriously. You've got some failed writer spouting extraordinary claims, with absolutely NOTHING factual or empirical, or even cognitively interesting or thought-provoking to back them up. Just bland cliches designed to appeal to that portion of fools who will believe anything.

The sad thing is that the idiot in the videos will probably sell a million books based on this trash. There's one fool born every minute.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hi stormdancer if you have time will you check out this link. I had someone on the LAST page, claim to have sex with reptilians.

Look for goatflesh gnosis on the last page. What do you make of it? She sounds convincing!

Maybe some of us are Aliens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Well I for one think humanity is truly beautiful and each child precious. Not to mention the hair, its rather important to me. There are ets without hair. Its that we have been MC and are so easily led, not realizing there really are far more of us, than those who wish to rule over us, and that we are very powerful, together. We must overcome this divide and conquer, and truly care for and love each other to unite and save this planet, and grow into the future as a civilized race, so that one day, we may be the ones spreading freedom, equality, and overturning all the partriarchal systems I think may need some attention in this universe! So its truly not from a dislike of humanity, that awareness has come to some, partly through memories, and awakening, that there is more than just this world, that earth is a cosmic planet with cosmic citizenry. Though its hard to dislike a race that is beautiful, has very good music, and lovely sexy hair!

Edit to add: I'm not eager to run off somewhere, turn green or blue and lose the hair. Not in the least! So giving a definition about hatred of humanity, for people who are waking up to being so much more than they are told they are, does not define what is being said here.

You sound like someone who came from one of the elder races. Elves, for example would say exactly that thing about each child is precious. And my siblings, ex-unicorns one and all, feel exactly that same way too (although after having 3 human kids each and ending up single parents, that belief is a bit tarnished!) See, for the elder races, a child was rare and precious. Someone had to die or a newly sentient spirit had to emerge for a new elf to be born, unlike humans and their spirit snatching ways.

Now kids of my species were like little ravenous t-rexes. If we mothers didn't throw enough meat into the pit where the eggs were layed and hatched out, the little monsters would just eat each other. And gawd forbid if you fell in while throwing the meat in---can you say falling into a pit of piranha?? So, not only do I not think every child is precious, but being around them used to make me quite nervous. I have worked thru a lot of stuff about this since clearly human children aren't that bad (although they can and will suck you dry energy wise!) but my gut level reaction to children is still "hell no! I like all my fingers and toes!)"

And the likelihood of your returning to your original form is quite low, from what I see. Takes a LOT to get out of a human body; not many can. Once you make physical enlightenment though, you can do whatever you like, body wise--shift into whatever form you like while in spirit, and then shift back into the physical realm, retaining whatever form you were in your spirit/light body. It is gonna be so way cool. And yah, I love my hair too.

And really, what is the 'experiencer' thing you keep referencing?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Experiencer is a term that means abductee or contactee, but its more neutral, because even though it is abductions, its not negative for me. And I'm not going to be human in my next life. I have a strong sense of being a witness to something and a concern for all of humanity. Loving each every child is not an elf thing, its a what all positive sentient beings do, of every species ever created or yet to be created in the multiverse.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eniac
The other thread, mocking this one, was closed by Snoopy-mod (sorry -- can't remember name). It shouldn't have been: the OP was infinitely more thought-provoking than this one.

I don't understand how people can take this seriously. You've got some failed writer spouting extraordinary claims, with absolutely NOTHING factual or empirical, or even cognitively interesting or thought-provoking to back them up. Just bland cliches designed to appeal to that portion of fools who will believe anything.

The sad thing is that the idiot in the videos will probably sell a million books based on this trash. There's one fool born every minute.

well put my man! monkeys with a typewriter have written better

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Wow, I have long accepted that I am was an indigo child, now grown into an Indigo adult. I have had all of the feelings mentioned in the original post. I have never heard that I may be a star person. It is extremely interesting, I knew I was here for a reason, I just never knew why. Still don't. Is there a lot of Indigos on this site? I have recently discovered it and see that there is a lot of information here.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

reply to post by DragonriderGal

man of you are aliens > the NWO are aliens > the truth iss out there.

if your so sure the NWO is a bunch of aliens... then why dont you offer some sory of evidence. it seems to me that NWO has nothing at all to do with aliens, and more to do with a one world government, regardless of who runs it. and, if you want to repetatively argue empty ideas, take it to skunk works.

I see what I see in the racial/collective unconscious. If you want to get connected to that space, I am guessing you too can see the very same thing or at least something similar. And from anything I have seen on these forums, there is a significant lack of what might constitute proof, eh? So what exactly would you think to be 'proof'???

I see the NWO bunch were originally what was called the Jue-sah, brought here by the greys to 'manage' us humans since we so completely overwhelmed the greys. The greys promised ownership of the human race (since they created us) to the Jue-sah when they were done with us. So all along, the NWO/illuminati have had the idea stuck in their heads that we humans are theirs to own. That is why they are so dead-set on ruling the place. They just can't get over the fact that we humans are pretty much a wash when it comes to being owned.

They, as a species, are bipedal with sharp cat-like teeth and rather cat like ears and eyes although they don't have eyelids. It appears more like the kind of covering a reptile would have. But what is really unpleasant about them is that their skin is so thin it is transparent and you can see all their muscles and innards. The humans would never love them or allow them to lead us if we ever saw them in their true form. Partly why they are hiding out at the bottom of the deep trenches, along with the fact that they can protect themselves from getting sucked into human bodies (if they die) with that much water buffering them.

Pretty much you are just spouting the party line for the anti-humanity/pro NWO group. They come on here and trash around saying NO proof! But they can't prove that it isn't happening, and that the NWO bunch aren't aliens either, eh? So perhaps YOU too could a little more original in *your* repetitious and shallow 'Assessment' of what is being said here.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

lol... cat people and the collective uncounciouseness ehhhhh.

you must be one of those crazies. thats ok, theres a lot of delusional people on this form. and the lack of "proof" is why i refuse to beleive any of this jargon. i have my opinions but i dont go promoting what i see in my head and interpret as fact to everyone.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I dont take coffee I take ztrklmmmhph! my dear
I like my nutrition paste on my skin
And you can hear it in my accent when I talk
Im an zeta reticulan in new york

See me walking down fifth avenue
A flying ufo here at my side
I take it everywhere I walk

waho!

Im an alien. Im a legal alien

Im an alien. Im a legal alien

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Experiencer is a term that means abductee or contactee, but its more neutral, because even though it is abductions, its not negative for me. And I'm not going to be human in my next life. I have a strong sense of being a witness to something and a concern for all of humanity. Loving each every child is not an elf thing, its a what all positive sentient beings do, of every species ever created or yet to be created in the multiverse.

I haven't been abducted or contacted unless you count my having watched a demon summoned, and yah it is for sure an alien.

And huh... that whole judgmental 'its a what all positive sentient beings do' thing (which implies that if I don't agree with you then I must be some kind of lesser being, eh?) sounds very elven too. Sure, they are here protecting humanity, but mostly because they have a lot of ex elves in human bodies, so they tend to be just looking out for their own. And that is typical elf-centric-ness to say everyone else who is worth anything will have exactly the same view as themselves. But then that seems to be the typical stance of most of the elder races. Kinda snobby. I didn't really enjoy my time with my ex-unicorn siblings as you can tell. Same attitude.

I am quite aware (as you seemed to have missed) that there are plenty of species that aren't all lovey-dovey pie in the sky types who love every other being to death, but yet they are still fine people in general. Sure the elves made a huge impression on all the species they encountered and kinda arm twisted them (lovingly of course) into agreeing with their version of how things oughta be. And since only the dragons could out-power the elves, the rest of the aliens pretty well had to bow and agree with what they said "yes your highness, whatever you say your highness".

So while your vision of 'stuff' is so nice and shiny, it seems rather contrived to me. So airy fairy. The spirit realm I see is much more ordinary and convoluted, nitty gritty, really. But since I am an ex-dragon rider, I probably would be the one to point out these things.
I am glad that your version works for you though.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

lol... cat people and the collective uncounciouseness ehhhhh.

you must be one of those crazies. thats ok, theres a lot of delusional people on this form. and the lack of "proof" is why i refuse to beleive any of this jargon. i have my opinions but i dont go promoting what i see in my head and interpret as fact to everyone.

So, again I ask. What proof would you accept? And really, mostly what I am is someone you can't guilt trip or shame into silence, so I must be crazy. Yah, uh huh. Doesn't work when the NWO tries either, so don't feel bad.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I dont have any proof but wanted you to check something out. Ive posted this a couple times with no replies.

On the last page of this thread this person claims to have sex with reptilians and the ancient ones. It is so insane she is almost believable. Very odd!

She admits to joining forces be this means. I think she means reproducing with reptilians. Freaky. The blonde girl ghoatflesh. last page.

Last page; www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Not sure what you're talking about in the least. Demonology and ufology are two different things, as ufology relates to sentient beings, some many years ahead of us in technology. And they are also stationed and living here, various races and species. Mars itself had many different species, but the tall blonds settled in lemuria, and when that continent fell, remants suvived in Australia in North America and under the ground in Telos, and various locations. So thats another mystery.

Since I was 4 and saw a grey, my family has been adbucted by both greys/nordics, though so far only I and my son remember some of it. But the others have lots of indications, sitings, even missing time.

Its not judgmental to say that its normal for all sentient beings to love children.
Love and wisdom are not species oriented but the goals of all forms. And all are one.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OMG it´s no holds barred in this thread, now we´re talking D&D and elves
Way to go Spooky, you really brought out the crazies with this one
I wouldn't be surprised if someone in here claimed to be L Ron Hubbard reincarnated...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by cripmeister]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This idea has got me thinking about my life and the things that have happened during it. I find when I have a bad day I go on the roof and stare at Orion no other constillations, just orion. Particularily the star on the right side of his belt. I don't know why but I have always been drawn to this particular star. The thought "I am ready to go" always enters my head when I look at orion. Don't get me wrong I know a lot of constellations, so its not like I star at the obvious one. Another thing is that I seem to "know" things. When I learn things it feels more like I have it in my head already and I just needed to open it. I remember almost everything, I dabble in everything but master nothing. I get called a now it all because I can answer questions on most subjects. I guess I have been an observer my entire life, I watch and understand. Sometimes its hard for me to understand why others cant understand things that seem blatantly obvious to me.

I guess I am just confused. I know that all of what I said can be interpreted as wanting to fit in, but if you only understood what it is like. I dont desire to be different, I just am. It would be easier to live blissfully ignorant but thats not how I was wired.

I also don't understand why there is so much name calling and fighting on here, isn't this supposed to be a site about openminded ness and learning to see what "they" don't want us to know? So why would you bash someone for doing just that? That seems like hypocritical fear mongering at its max. If you dont agree simply move along.

For those of you who obviously want to call us deranged, unstable, crazy or whatever, My posts are not for you and will never be for you. They are for those like me, please don't reply if you don't agree and are going to be childish. I am not interested. If you don't agree and will be civil and talk with an open mind, I will gladly talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join