It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
wow... this thread is still alive eh. as previously stated, ALL CHARECTERISTICS OUTLINED BY THE OP AS 'ALIEN' CAN BE ASCRIBED TO HUMAN NATURE AND INDIVIDUALITY. MY BODY IS HUMAN, I WAS BORN IN A HOSPITAL IN CANADA, I AM HUMAN. YOU CAN BE TOO!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
well, even i must concede that this thread is bordering on mundane and insane. Even with my imagination and belief in some of these things i say the mods should take it down. Peoples ideas are just getting all outta wack

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jooka24
I think if you say the word proof one more time aliens might come down and independence day your house. Seriously though there is no proof its just a discussion. How many times can you ask for proof? I think the thread is well aware that you want proof but I don't think anyone really cares. You're trolling the thread, asking for proof is fine. Asking for proof endlessly when there obviously isn't any is moronic.

This isn't a discussion. This is dogmatic jargon and spooky talk that offers nothing for an outsider to observe and look at objectively. This is what skunk works was created for.

You're opinion on me being a troll is yours. I am not breaking any rules by asking for proof, in fact what I'm doing is what ATS was created for.

Your one friend on the site is Melyanna Tengwesta who earlier in this thread said he/she was tempted to show off her super powers for money but in the end has still provided no proof. He/she did say that we would know she was an alien if were face to face with her and we 'looked into her eyes', but that was only if we were 'lucky enough to meet her in person'.

You are the troll. Troll.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

I don't understand how you say its getting insane. Can you really deny that we are controlled by a shadowy elite. Do you really think what the msm and science has "taught" us is anywhere near the truth? I don't know what the truth is but I know what it isn't there is more to life and its not the religions they created for us. I really wouldn't be all that surprised to see something along the lines of what dragonridergal is saying. I think the bloodlines are trying to escape this planet and they need to do it in a certain way.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Here is information on: Breatharian (inediate - non-eater)

BREATHARIANISM, INEDIA, NON-EATING (breatharian, inediate, non-eater)

This is a state of man (breatharian, inediate, non-eater) characterized (among other things) by the absence of eating, resulting from (or rather being a stage on the way to) expanding of the Consciousness sphere in which a person lives. In general an ideal (fully realized) inediate, breatharian, non-eater has no need to eat or drink to keep the body working perfectly. A breatharian consumes no food and no drink, he/she needs only air to nourish the body.

Many non-eaters (even if he/she call him/herself a breatharian) drink (some) water, tea, coffee or other beverages from time to time. Some of them, in order to satisfy the sense of taste, eat a piece of chocolate, a cookie, some cheese, horseradish or something else once in a while. The non-eating state of an inediate, breatharian, non-eater doesn't require any ascetic practices of the body. This is more about the freedom of choice and a lot of benefits.

www.breatharian.info...

---------------------------------

I am not advocating or stating my support - - just providing the information.

Perhaps - - this discussion should be moved to its own thread - - so as not to derail the original topic.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Annee]

Just a side note here: I read an article in the news that the leader guy of this movement was caught eating a hamburger dinner at a local Denny's over in Spokane, I think it was.
I am, to say the least, quite skeptical of the whole idea that humans could survive without eating. I know dragons could live on energy alone, but we humans are so blocked to our psychic abilities, I am pretty sure we couldn't do it with any measure of success.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I may (or not) have some of the conditions in the 1st post, at times I have felt "estranged" from humanity/society - but I'm going to go out on a limb and state that I'm a human... maybe descended from some alien/monkey hybrid, but if that's the case I'll still come in on the side of human.

It's kinda like my parents being German/Irish heritage, yet I would call myself English (note - NOT British) - this is just the way I am happy labelling myself and other. I think if I met someone claiming to be a 5th level Star-Munchle then I would still be more at ease referring to them as an American (for example) - as the terms "they" use to refer to themselves don't sit comfortably with me. Like when I introduce my friend Lorna to someone, I introduce her as my friend "Lorna, that I used to work with" not Lorna the Scottish Lesbian.

It seems wierd on a site like this to get so caught-up in labelling, but it is how we make sense of the world and our surroundings - by giving names to things... the issue lies in doing and seeking to discriminate others with it - and that's just what I'm gonna do.

My problem with the OP is that it seems like cold-calling "Ever had an accident at work?" kinda stuff, yeah everyone feels alienated (sic) at some point, we have things happen to us that are sometimes unexplainable (good or ill), I feel this site is a good forum (in general), but is prone to people that I'll generally not pay heed to - the evangelical-style of "arguing" and I feel that the OP is in this style and doesn't really further any rational discussion of things.

I'm stating here and now I do believe in the existence and visitation(s) of aliens and the possibility of Humanity being of alien/(hybird) descent, but you know what, let's just call that species/bastardization "Human" as me might call a Labrador/Poodle a Labradoodle. I find the Indigo thing kind of sad, maybe even laughable, there's not been any proof given on this that is satisfactory (to me) whatsoever... I think they're all self-deluded or charlatans (or both).

Maybe I'm being insensitive, sorry if so... but I'm sticking my neck out and ashamed to say - I'm a human, a member of the human race, whatever that may be, wherever it may be from and wherever it will go and I'm sorry, damnedly so for the horrors we bring to each other and this world. Although, we can and do some pretty cool stuff sometimes us humans.

Now please star me so I can get loadsa points and become a 2nd level ATSer!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Yeah my one friend, I added her as a friend because I found her posts comical. Its hard for someone who rarely posts to be a troll but you're entitled to your opinions. Do you not see the futility in asking for proof constantly? Would your life be complete if this thread was moved to skunk works? If thats the case hell i'll agree just so you can sleep easily at night. Seriously brother move on. Whats with the name bloodline? you some disinfo shill or something?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
Just a side note here: I read an article in the news that the leader guy of this movement was caught eating a hamburger dinner at a local Denny's over in Spokane, I think it was.

I am, to say the least, quite skeptical of the whole idea that humans could survive without eating. I know dragons could live on energy alone, but we humans are so blocked to our psychic abilities, I am pretty sure we couldn't do it with any measure of success.

Does it say he can't indulge every now and then?

Doesn't sound like he was trying to hide. I don't care - I was just providing information.

I'm a health food junkie - and even I crave a hamburger every now and then.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
well, even i must concede that this thread is bordering on mundane and insane. Even with my imagination and belief in some of these things i say the mods should take it down. Peoples ideas are just getting all outta wack

That is quite oxymoronic. Insane and mundane. Well, maybe not so much here on ATS.

And really, isn't this what this thread is for?? To express opinions (and even 'proof' is really just somebody else's opinion of what they need to 'believe' so as to fit into their version of 'reality') backed by life experiences that seem to fit?? Just because some people's ideas about 'reality' are different than what others may choose to believe, doesn't necessarily mean *they* are the ones with a problem. Maybe some people just have their box on their head a little too tightly and it is cutting off their ability to see beyond the obvious??

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
yah but... these opinions have nothing to do with the OP. its gotten to the point where many of you are saying weird general stuff like "the answers are out there blah blah blah you think your so smart well look at my over-promoted opinion. we've all read the old "we are not of this earth aliens exist the truth is being blocked from our eyes" jargen before, and quite frankly if thats your 2 cents then your trying to hard to find an excuse to post. i think this thread should be closed!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by pieinthesky

i tried to respond to your u2u but apparently i cant do that yet.
What is the point of a u2u from anybody if i cant u2u them back yet, stupid if you ask me...

No problem Lichter....I'm sure its just a glitch...
Nice to meet you

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Does it say he can't indulge every now and then?

Doesn't sound like he was trying to hide. I don't care - I was just providing information.

I'm a health food junkie - and even I crave a hamburger every now and then.

If I remember correctly, the waitress was the one who recognized him and asked him. He was rather embarrassed about it all; my guess he didn't think anyone would recognize him.
But I guess. Whatever, eh? But I bet he only eats in his car now! *lol*
My sense of him is that he isn't really doing it, though. He is just skimming money off of desperate people. Sadly the metaphysical community is full of charlatans, just like the regular medical industry.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
yeah... remember bhudda boy? "supposedly" he could fast for as long as he wanted, but when it came down to it he was just another hoaxing kid with burgers down his pants. humans require nourishment to live, and yes i know "many of us are not humans" but.... oh god this is retarted

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I ran across an interesting article.

exopoliticsjournal.com...

extraterrestrials have spent years living on Earth, learning the language, getting jobs and mixing with the human population. Furthermore, it appears as though extraterrestrials living among the human population may work in pairs, a kind of buddy system that would make sense in terms of ensuring safety and communications with the home world if an emergency ever occurred

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jooka24
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

I don't understand how you say its getting insane. Can you really deny that we are controlled by a shadowy elite. Do you really think what the msm and science has "taught" us is anywhere near the truth? I don't know what the truth is but I know what it isn't there is more to life and its not the religions they created for us. I really wouldn't be all that surprised to see something along the lines of what dragonridergal is saying. I think the bloodlines are trying to escape this planet and they need to do it in a certain way.

Oh heck yah, the NWO bunch (the original Jue-sah especially) are trying to get off this world to escape their coming backlash. I am pretty sure they know they won't make the 80% enslavement mark in time, so right now they are trying to set up the reptilian people to take the fall for them so they hopefully will slip thru the cracks, but the 'dracs' really are and always have been just NWO flunkies. Even if we humans don't know the true illuminati face, the other aliens do, and there will be some of them here to help out with the NWO eviction. They won't get away.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
yah but... these opinions have nothing to do with the OP. its gotten to the point where many of you are saying weird general stuff like "the answers are out there blah blah blah you think your so smart well look at my over-promoted opinion. we've all read the old "we are not of this earth aliens exist the truth is being blocked from our eyes" jargen before, and quite frankly if thats your 2 cents then your trying to hard to find an excuse to post. i think this thread should be closed!

Hum. The fact that the NWO is a formerly alien species makes any of that stuff fairly relevant to this whole thread, and truthfully, if you can't stand the 'repetition' why in heck keep reading the thread, eh?? Just don't click on the link, ok?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Caution, its good to be carefull what you reveal about yourself on this thread or any other thread.
The problem is you are not so safe and anonymous as you think. Its amazing what the more advanced can do to make contact from a written reply or a message on the profile.
To the trained its an actual conversation which can reveal who and where you are all over the ether of the internet. If a person is not carefull they may get visited in their sleeping hours.
A lot of people may or may not have non-Human history ,the problem is their are forces at play that want to prevent Earth and Humans spiritualy evolving and becoming aware of the truth.
They , the forces have control and do not want to relinquish the secrets its not in their interests.
The more people they can stop spreading the message the better. they must keep frequencies flattened and low.
They this force need to know who is different, they need to locate and target individuals.
They will get this information, names and locations then they will get the Disinfo posters on to kill the thread by trolling and pouring scorn on everything.
In my opinion its hard enough if you are evolving attempting to ditch all past karma and passing life tests etc etc.then somebody or forces start astrally attacking you could end up in a Mental asylum.
A good poker player never reveals all there cards.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

man of you are aliens > the NWO are aliens > the truth iss out there.

if your so sure the NWO is a bunch of aliens... then why dont you offer some sory of evidence. it seems to me that NWO has nothing at all to do with aliens, and more to do with a one world government, regardless of who runs it. and, if you want to repetatively argue empty ideas, take it to skunk works.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Many of you may be from:

Pleiades
Arcturus
Vega
Orion
etc.

This to me seems entirely possible, but how would these starseeds remember where they came from? Is it possible to actually remember alien past lives? I cant remember any past lives so I have no idea if I was ever on another planet.

Do you think its possible to contact these worlds? Can we contact them? I see alien faces during meditation (as do others there have been several threads on this) but there not of a race I recognize. I have seen the odd Grey/reptile and I saw two Nordics once but this other race is very similar to the Green I saw several years ago. Is this a past memory or is it a connection I have? Many will say this is madness but I know many others see alien faces in meditation, they just appear only for several seconds almost like a black and white photo. Does any one else experience this?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Sadly the metaphysical community is full of charlatans, just like the regular medical industry.

LOL
- I worked in the metaphysical publishing industry. You don't have to tell me. Deepak has a great aura about him - and Doreen Virtue - you really do feel lighter then air in her presence - just like an angel. They may both be charlatans - but you sure feel good sharing their energy.

HOWEVER - I personally have had experiences since birth - - so as I say: "I Trust ME" - and only ME.

The living without food does come from very ancient Eastern philosophy - - long before this guy took his first breath. He may be an advocate - but he didn't start it.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join