It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I've seen teh light!

I was looking in the mirrer trying to imagun what it would be like if a was from another planot when all of a sudden a huge wave come over me and I realised I was one of them it only lasted for a moments but it was as reel as anything else I've seen or saw and made me feel connected in a way that doesn't happens to often (except for when it does) All of a sudden I new that my sole existed and it was the soul of the actuel crater in its wholeselv not just part I looked into the mirror and I saw God looking back at herself which is wiered cause I'm a guy byt it was fun because although God isn't sexuol there was a warm feeling about my. I toldmy friends and they didnt believe me but I figored they are just here to ridicool me the same was Jesus was and I knew I had to conker it to defeat this puzzle I had wrapped myself in for either amusement or to find out TEH TRUTH. I am redy for it all now - TAHNK YOU!!!

It only jist happnd so I dont no whit to doo necst but Im excited and hope it want go aways.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

im concously capable of getting out of my truck...

your all making this way to complicated. i assume you dont beleive in neural psychology? you know... how the brain and neural networks protruding from the brainstem and spine have much to do with who you are as a person.

as opposed to, you know, your ancient gohst inhabiting the fetus that was your developing body when your parents passed their genetic makup on to you?

i assume you just ignore all the verifiable things and choose to beleive in the trivial crap that spews from the mouths of all the most senbsible people on this forum.a

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Ok, that must've been a pretty traumatic experience for your father to shoot your pets? Do you think that there is the possibility that this event may have made you want to disassociate yourself from your father at all?

Well, I don't know. I just out and out told him here recently what I thought, but I support my dad. He himself grew up in a bad environment, born in the depression, which resulted in my grandfather being an alcoholic, large family, left home at a young age at stuff. I think he has done amazing at how far he has come with what he started with, and I identify with his desire for self improvement. I did up he cablistic oracle, his soul is not charmed like mine, and have all of the blessings I have, and he is working on some major issues, and I support him in that.

Recently we had a set to over the UFO thing, and he might have been the one who called the Metal Duress hotline and made some nice woman take time off Good Friday with her family. I felt bad, my roommate was home and assured her that I was not suicidal, and that he himself had seen these ships with me, and then we invited her out for a view of the ships with us. She declined.

I was kind of upset at him for doing that, however he is in a twisted view of the world himself, as a past master of a lodge, yes a mason, and now an evangelical minister. And I had to accept many things from him for him to remain in my life, like the time he dumped my Mom while he was a minister and married the pianist.

However you will see that is the role of many StarSeeds. We tend to support and see people inside, not just the outside.

And my mom has done things as well, like the time a few years ago where she was screaming at me and pointing me in the face calling me diarrhea mouth, and other insults I foget now. She was visiting with her cousin who undermines her at every step, and I just basically and nicely supported my mom and told this cousin this, but my mom turned on me instead. So anyway a few years later this cousin does such a horrific thing to my mom, they no longer talk. Ah, such a terrible energy situation.

Yet I love her, she is my Mom. I see she is trying hard, and my god, her cabal is bad. I think she has one word in it, abuse, I mean that is her whole life. So we talk, and I just push on. And you know no wonder she is the way she is. When she was young for example her mom used to grow her hair all year, and make her use lemon oil, and then make her get a crew cut in the summer, and it came out after she died she sold my moms hair every year. I will tell you, I have seen so many emotional abuses in my family, however, there is love, and I am trying to focus on that.

And I love my alcoholic brother too, who I have no heard from in years and who called me up a few years ago and threatened my life, and was going to kill me, in some kind of drunken stupor, thinking I had said something I did not, such rage, and he went on for almost 2 hours long distance. I just kept my cool, poor guy, if I had not taken it he might have offed himself that night, I heard later he got big up by a couple guys and had 2000 stolen and his truck. So use Star Seeds tend to be the crease for that energy of hopelessness.

I am able to handle it, I am a Star Seed, but honestly, lately my family is wondering why I do not go see them as much, and stuff, I have unplugged to a degree. It is now time for me to focus on other people.

Honestly, it does get tiring after a while. And even when I do not contact them, they still seek me out to dump more crap on. Yet, slowly I am training them, I only respond when they say nice things. Yet, lets be honest, I chose this family line for a reason. This family had the genetics I require, and the parents I chose to be with. I must have known I could handle it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
It only jist happnd so I dont no whit to doo necst but Im excited and hope it want go aways.

KEEP THE FAITH. Don't worry about the gender thing, I still like female energy and desire women, but I try to keep my male and female energy as close to the centre line as possible, it might confuse many observers, but as a young woman said recently, I once wondered, but now I know, you are 100% male. This experience though can play gender benders on you, keep it in context.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Thanks for taking the time out to give such a frank and honest reply on what must be painful memories and kudos to you, you're treating it with a very optimistic point of view and a noble attitude.

I'm bowing out of this thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I know that your thread got closed, but being a douche in this one might be a sign that you need to relax. Take a vacation from our crazy ideas from one day and come back so that you can have opposing views without the attitude. What scares you about what we are saying? Its just as likely as Jesus being conceived of and powered by the "Holy Spirit". Or vishnu having like 80 arms or the Isra.elites being led through the desert by a cloud and pillar of fire. You may or may not believe some of those so why are these ideas so strange.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Families can make life very unusually hard at times. I think its one of the challenges we give ourselves when we choose the things we wish to do and experience in a given lifetime for our growth and journey to wisdom and knowledge. Having an overview, and seeing where these dysfunctions come from in people, so that we can shine our lights a little and hope to be a help, not a hinderance, to anothers advancement ourselves is not always easy. I'm glad you can step back and put everything in a bigger perspective and keep the door open for improvements.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
your all making this way to complicated. i assume you dont beleive in neural psychology? you know... how the brain and neural networks protruding from the brainstem and spine

A few weeks ago my grandson was born. My son half asleep in the chair observed my grandsons spirit fly in the window, he described it as a flat piece of cardboard, and enter the body of the mom, knocking her out. The lights lights flickered, the machines in the room beeped, but the tapes showed nothing, when he inquired. The mom wakes up, and 10 minutes later the grandson is born.

At that moment he because a believer in souls inhabiting a body in some fashion. It has cascaded through his life, I am watching in amazement at the progression, and I am so excited to meet this grandson when I can fly there, and see what kind of spirit this family has attracted. I can tell you one thing, numerology wise, he is a 4 x 9. that is a nine birthday, a 9 name, and a 9 vowel and a 9 consanant, with 21 letters in his name or a 3. It is going to be like watching an interesting movie, with a interesting plot line. It is times like this I love the wonderment of life.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by Geladinhu
I'd like to know more about my possible origins.
Does anybody know where I could read about the different characteristics of people from different planets?

Here is a good website that might help you, Geladinhu.

Thanks for providing that link Spooky Fox Mulder. So what it comes down to is a variation on good ol' astrology. But instead of starsigns there are 'races' (again the human need for classification) which makes this highly stereotypical - it's saying that one 'race' feels in a certain way
I think the beings in those places (if they exist and are somewhat intelligent) would laugh at this. It's a silly idea.

I think this thread should be moved to the Skunk Works forum.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by cripmeister]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Whoah - and I said I was bowing out, but a couple more points to make...

1) Moriarty - you're being ungentlemanly - I find it kinda funny, but... it's not helping the discourse and to be honest, I don't think this thread is the place for rational discourse, it's mutual back-slapping and/or self-help.

2) Guidance - I'm scared by some of the stuff being said on here... why? There seem to be a lot of misguided, damaged people, that for one reason or other are choosing to believe they're star-people - not necessarily dangerous in itself, until you start drinking the Kool Aid.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I know there are a good number of long standing ATS members that have not yet posted here that know deep in their hearts that they are starseeds. I want all of those who know what they are, but do not feel comfortable posting it here, that they are not alone. We know who you are. Even if you are not open about the nature of your soul.. your brothers and sisters are always here for you if you need us. We are here for EVERYONE who may need us. Whether your soul is earthbound or starseed we will be there to help all those who seek it with sincerity.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

1) Moriarty - you're being ungentlemanly - I find it kinda funny, but... it's not helping the discourse and to be honest, I don't think this thread is the place for rational discourse, it's mutual back-slapping and/or self-help.
It is not about back slapping. Some people have suspected the source of their soul but not yet fully realized it.. this thread is to help raise awareness in those that are still awakening.

2) Guidance - I'm scared by some of the stuff being said on here... why? There seem to be a lot of misguided, damaged people, that for one reason or other are choosing to believe they're star-people - not necessarily dangerous in itself, until you start drinking the Kool Aid.

Please find and quote anyone here suggesting that we all move on to another life together or something as such, you make these statement based on what? Simply because you do not fit the description does not mean that those that do are misguided or damaged. That is rude and insulting in itself. Simply because you do not understand something is no excuse to insult it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

lordy lordy youve converted me, i now beleive in spirits from space.
you know... young children seeing things that arent necessarily there also has basis in psychology.... you should educate yourself on more empirical modes of obtaining knowlege.

Im pretty sure that if sould just flew through the window before babies were born... there would be a lot more evidence to support this. you know... like other people seeing these spirits. how about all the folks on this board who think that they can access all the knowlege in the universe by concentrating and beleiving. KAAAAMEEEEEEHAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Basically, I'm wondering if anyone else is feeling increasingly disrupted lately.....like a boiling pot that's about to pop it's lid....

Yes, I too feel that way. I can no longer sleep properly, cannot get interested in a movie, or a book anymore, and even find sex as a distraction to be taken only at the right time, never "right now, as before. My nerves are always on edge, and the slightest noise sometimes really disturbs me, and I have to go to a quiet place for awhile.

I too feel like I am supposed to be alive for a very big event, and have had a vision of that event, which I will not go into now. I will say that I saw everything that was created by man utterly destroyed. I do not really want to live to see this, the destruction of planet Earth, but what choice do I have here? I am happy to see that I am not alone here, and that others feel the same way I do.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

It is not about back slapping. Some people have suspected the source of their soul but not yet fully realized it.. this thread is to help raise awareness in those that are still awakening.

Please find and quote anyone here suggesting that we all move on to another life together or something as such, you make these statement based on what? Simply because you do not fit the description does not mean that those that do are misguided or damaged. That is rude and insulting in itself. Simply because you do not understand something is no excuse to insult it.

The issue here is that EVERYBODY EVER can identify with the conditions outlined by the OP. if those are the criteria for being an alien, then everyone and their mother is an alien. The fact that a person can try and ascribe these traits to something completely outlandish is strongly indicitive of any number of psychological disorderes. theres alot of questions in life... who are we? why are we here? where do we come from? and its posts like this that obstruct mans progress in awnsering these questions. Claiming to be alien just because you dont feel like you belong is... disgusting. anyone with a brain in their human head can see that

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Greetings ,
Not only are we Starseed we come from the Creator in perfect form Mind Body Spirit.
Some will remember why they are here others will not.
When we come here we many times forget what the purpose is.

We all have a cosmic mission a purpose .

Once we realize and awaken then it all becomes clear as day.

Many Starseed are Lightworkers people here to help transform the current state of the Planet Earth.

People will eventually comeout of the Et Closet and be bold enough to speak your Cosmic truth thats within you.

Those that might be afraid of this subject need not be .

Let go of ones fears allows for the realization of where you come from.

The Stars

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

I will try to answer your questions...

In which case you seem to be saying that the soul of a 'human' is different to the 'soul' of an ET. What would this difference be? It can't be DNA as that is part of the body.

I do believe the "soul" or rather the inhabiting spirit, is different in some ways. And, I have seen ETs that look just like a human being, with very small differences. I have always knows that I, me, was a spirit, and that the body I wear is just a suit of clothes suitable for this world.

One last question. If it's possible for humans to 'be' extraterrestrial does this mean it's possible that there are some ETs who are 'actually' human?

Yes, I believe that to be so. I have spoken to a lot of people who have told me that they were from another world lately, some in here, and some in other forums. There are many of us, and perhaps it is time we all came together....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

No, not really, not in the same way. Starseeds know instinctively that they are not from here. It is something they have felt their whole lives. Not a I don't fit in with the crowd in high school thing.. it is much greater than that. It is hard to put into words those feelings... Starseeds KNOW when someone is calling them out, just as you knew it was not meant for you. Most starseeds eventually fit all of the things indicated and a few others that were not mentioned. Starseeds are HUMAN but just with a spirit or soul that is not native to this planet. They are here to help those that are native to earth and are on the edge of ascending to the next level of consciousness to get there.
They are just here to help. It is a choice they made because they want to help.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think it is quite interesting that you can scroll through a thread and pick out the names of the members that are going to be rude, insulting, and mocking when it comes to "this subject."

I just ignore them because they """don't know""" what they are talking about (smile), it is not "we" seeking attention..... it is them as I see it. There is one word they hide behind and the word is proof, there is plenty of proof it's all in the open really and it still is not good enough, so be it.

We know in this life there is good and bad the good have to "tolerate" the ignorant.

To each that knows or is becoming aware of there Soul selves don't let these members that are skeptic get to you.

As you become more aware of your Soulself you will come to realize you are here for a reason........ well, the correct word is really "JOB" you at some time in your past soul life agreed to come here and do a job.

I'm not getting into things now because this is not what this thread is about. Go with what your gut and senses tell you about yourself believe and have faith in yourself and don't let "anyone" insult or belittle you when you try to share yourself.

;

[edit on 4-6-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This thread has been very enlightening. It has attracted such vehement opposition and yet such huge support. Clearly a huge issue and a main 'nerve' has been hit upon - even if the real issue remains below conscious awareness for many, especially those who oppose the thread and wish it to be shut down or moved, many of whom have been projecting like crazy, hurling their spite filled accusations of psychological and emotional immaturity, neediness and supposed mental instability on those who identify with the OP, while they themselves, by reacting this way, glaringly embody all the hallmarks of these traits. Obviously there is much more going on here that meets the eye and than will be admitted, otherwise it would not be a subject which raises such passions.

Ask yourself, if the idea wasn't so threatening, then why would you be reacting so vehemently and attacking with such venom? It's easy to ignore a thread does not interest you, and yet you can't. Then ask yourself why you might feel threatened. Then go read Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Malcram]

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join