It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg
Is this thread for real? I think we have all been had. Besides, for all of the points mentioned in the original thread, I believe there is a clinical term for it: Socially inept.
reply to post by SoulOrb

When I observe the behavior of certain people, I get to think that socially inept is a good thing, I look around and think, are you all mad or what? I just biked home in the traffic, trust me, people are mad, with eyes out, rushing to nowhere.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exotic
married over 20 years and it first happened when we were dating. We get along great and

And for 20 years now, he sends a suggestion to you, and then you voice it, and then he thinks good she got it, and plays dumb and then does what you ask, but actually it was his suggestion all along. Smart guy :-)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
reply to post by DragonriderGal

lol... cat people and the collective uncounciouseness ehhhhh.

you must be one of those crazies. thats ok, theres a lot of delusional people on this form. and the lack of "proof" is why i refuse to beleive any of this jargon. i have my opinions but i dont go promoting what i see in my head and interpret as fact to everyone.

So, again I ask. What proof would you accept? And really, mostly what I am is someone you can't guilt trip or shame into silence, so I must be crazy. Yah, uh huh. Doesn't work when the NWO tries either, so don't feel bad.

ill accept any proof that doesnt come directly from your sscrewed up uncounciouse mind. im sure the NWO, consisting of humans with human backgrounds and whose past lives do not dictate this one, wants nothing more then too see all your dragon buddies come from the sky (probably looking for food cause apparently they dont filll their stomachs?), scoop you up and take you back to magic fairy "everything i imagine is real" land. if the world was full of your kind then we would never have made it out of the stone age.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

Originally posted by SoulOrb
it takes years of meditation and the right energies to wean yourself off of food

No, it's impossible to wean yourself off of food. And it's stupid and irresponsible to attempt to convince others that it's possible. Criminally, insanely, stupid.

For you, and me, and many others, however not everyone. There is a chance that Jasmuheen is lying for 18 years and sneaking food on the side, however, I would like to trust her to not be lying, and I get the feeling she is telling the truth. You need to judge for yourself.

Breatharian Jasmuheen

[edit on 3-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo

For those of you who obviously want to call us deranged, unstable, crazy or whatever, My posts are not for you and will never be for you. They are for those like me, please don't reply if you don't agree and are going to be childish. I am not interested. If you don't agree and will be civil and talk with an open mind, I will gladly talk.

Really!!!!!! Well said. My ignore box is getting very crowded.

So I was born thinking "I want to go home" - and I don't mean the house down the lane.

Experiences are natural to me - as there is no time in my life I haven't had them.

I too go outside and look up at the stars to see if anything grabs my attention - - so far the only thing that keeps pinging my head is: "Connecticut" - Seriously! I also have premonitions of rolling green hills and castles.

I must have some kind of connection to the British Line and forming this country.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowerOfSecrets
wow WEAN YOURSELF OFF FOOD??? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!! ok ok people that is just rediculous....like this poster said completely irresponsible if someone gullible enough was to

Well KnowerOfSecrets, is it possible that you indeed to not know everything in the world? It is a slim margin of people that push the envelope in certain areas. There is always a person who does not fit the rule, sometimes people can do things even though you might not be able to.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yes ufology is totally different. I simply cant figure out why she claimed to give herself to a reptilian, rather sexual in nature. It only made me curious to what she truly believed she was doing.

I read the UFO papers. Thank you

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

How do you know that you are an extra terrestrial being? Here are 6 easy steps to find out:

1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

Not to mention the gut feeling of knowing and having a talent of being able to connect the dots when it comes to certain issues.

Eg: 911 coincidences.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
Since I have already been visited by myself from the future, (or after dead :-), but I was looking pretty snazzy for dead), I think these powers such as teleportation exist.

I was starting to doubt myself but I am receiving confirmation from unlikely sources that this is in the works, yet the energies of the planet is not yet of the point to assist this process.

Why is proof required? I said I believe, I did not say it as fact.

As for the plasma, it is simple, Credo Mutwa tells of a time in Zulu history where the earth was shrouded in a white type of fog, which also fits the description of Plasma, and this history is backed up by other indicators.

Google Video Link

Some scientists are promoting that the glue of the universe is actually plasma, and some scientists believe that the sun in fact is not a hydrogen reaction, but a plasma concentrator, I still do not understand it all yet, but apparently they think the sun is concentrating plasma from the void of space, which originates from inside the galaxy.

As a photographer of the Circles Of Light effect, I can hear the concentration of the Sunlight as I find them, they interact with the constant tone I hear since my kundalini rose, and this is evidenced by the number I can photograph. I believe that there is a plasma effect to the Sunlight, and soon people will realize that as well. I do not know of the source.

And finally, there are a few things I have not documented on my channel which is based on personal experiences, not things I have learned, but things I have personally done and experimented with, which leads me to the nature of plasma. I will let you know when I am sure of what I suspect.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
yeah ok sure whatever man, this your alien stuff is crazy, your all living in a fairy tale...

This is very possible. However keep in mind, if we are right, you are taken or leave this planet through death and we get to go on without your energy of belief to tie us down, and if we are wrong we still get to say here. So it is a win win for us, however if we are right, well that is the obvious part.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

wow... this thread is still alive eh. as previously stated, ALL CHARECTERISTICS OUTLINED BY THE OP AS 'ALIEN' CAN BE ASCRIBED TO HUMAN NATURE AND INDIVIDUALITY. MY BODY IS HUMAN, I WAS BORN IN A HOSPITAL IN CANADA, I AM HUMAN. YOU CAN BE TOO!

My truck was made in Canada as well, however people would think me funny if I said I was my truck.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
My friend just made a wonderful thread about his nde, when he was clinically dead for 33 minutes. I was hoping he would. He remembers being shown many life times in many different galaxies, with many more to go. This journey here is but a part of the whole: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
You're opinion on me being a troll is yours. I am not breaking any rules by asking for proof, in fact what I'm doing is what ATS was created for.

I thought ATS was for sharing ideas, where the heck did all these rules come from, I had no idea ATS was to prove things. Come one, what the heck are you talking about in this proof thing being what the board is for.

I am not sure you are even a real person, you might be one of those new AI bots created just to write stuff randomly, yet I still assume you are and respond to you.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

wow... this thread is still alive eh. as previously stated, ALL CHARECTERISTICS OUTLINED BY THE OP AS 'ALIEN' CAN BE ASCRIBED TO HUMAN NATURE AND INDIVIDUALITY. MY BODY IS HUMAN, I WAS BORN IN A HOSPITAL IN CANADA, I AM HUMAN. YOU CAN BE TOO!

My truck was made in Canada as well, however people would think me funny if I said I was my truck.

ummm... because ypu prety obviously not a truck?
im pretty obviously human... as far as human goes.
why dont you take your leave? youve done enough damage to common sense

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by mystiq

Yes ufology is totally different. I simply cant figure out why she claimed to give herself to a reptilian, rather sexual in nature. It only made me curious to what she truly believed she was doing.

I read the UFO papers. Thank you

Is this an area that you feel is of interest to you? I only ask as you continue to post it. Please be cautious in dealing with this area of UFOlogy.

This is something that does happen and should be avoided at all costs. From my understanding this thread was claimed a hoax but its content is unfortunatly based on fact. This energy is what the reptilians seek on the 4th plane and although it is the force of creation and is a most powerful Universal force it has a manipulative quality many newly awakened souls are unaware of. It is called the sticky light, (due to it sticking to our auras) or the blinding light because many think it the true light but it is just reptilian manipulation.

I did not read this thread but Im sure she is basing it on some truth. What this has to do with this thread Im not sure. Light beings/starseeds do not seek this manipulative sticky light, aliens on Earth, souls from other worlds will be well aware of this trap , it has been around for centuries, blinding and taking unaware light seeds . any one who feels or thinks in meditation or on the astral planes reptilian aliens are taking the creative force from them should be very aware their ascension is being blocked. turn away from this manipulative alien agenda, it is just another tool in a long line of tools they use to stop the frequency of love and light emerging.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Actually, there are many who do enjoy discussing this topic, as you can see if you count the flags this thread has received. And they're not all ignorant as you are implying. Truly, there are topics for everyone. If a thread doesnt possess something for you, its easy to find one that does. This one is very interesting to a great many people. And the reality is, those skeptics are living amongst so many like the rest of us, and by the number of flags, there seems to be quite a few that don't think in such limiting ways.

Edit to add: I would guess that some of the skeptics are even married, or may be destined to marry, one of those types they've been disparaging. Best to learn to get along right now I'd say, before the sparks start to fly.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wow - my first EXTREME TC VIOLATION! I'm thrilled!

Seriously - it was a joke, not directed at anyone specific, and I thought fairly witty - got three stars before being canned

Anyhow's - doesn't matter if your big green blob - with a brain in your colon, I still love ya's all!!

Hugs and laughs - keep on Trekken!! Live long and prosper - er "V" or something like that.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
was caught eating a hamburger dinner at a local Denny's over in Spokane, I think it was.
I am, to say the least, quite skeptical of the whole idea that humans could survive without eating. I know dragons could live on energy alone, but we humans are so blocked to our psychic abilities, I am pretty sure we couldn't do it with any measure of success.

You are mixing two things, and two movements.

This is alot more complicated than suggested, he was in fact following his own diet for triggering the vibrational varience for ascension. It is complicated, I see what he is getting at, I think, yet I am still trying to absorb it. If he is crazy like a fox, then we are seriously in trouble on this planet, and I might do a video about it, but too off topic for here.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Very intersting topic spooky mulder...I am drawn to this and do relate to ot...

for those who want evidence to go some way to prove it, its all around us, in our history and myths, just nee to look..

here is an example of this...Ancient Sumeria and Babylon...symbology and text...

Flying discs

Snake symbology-possible symbology of gentic DNA strand

Also is references to the Annanuki who came to earth to spread their seeds with women here on earth to create hybrids...just look it up...

Also plenty of references in ancient egypt about the soul being imortal, again look it up..

the bad news is good and evil are part of the same stick so where good is, evil follows....

In Sumerian mythology, the utukku were a type of spirit or demon that could be either benevolent or evil. In Akkadian mythology, they were referred to as utukki, were seven evil demons who were the offspring of Anu and Antu.

The evil utukku were called Edimmu or Ekimmu; the good utukku were called shedu. One of the best known of The evil Utukku is Alû.

en.wikipedia.org...">

en.wikipedia.org...

In classic mythology, below Heaven, Earth, and Pontus is Tartarus, or Tartaros (Greek Τάρταρος, deep place). It is a deep, gloomy place, a pit, or an abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides beneath the underworld. In the Gorgias, Plato (c. 400 BC) wrote that souls were judged after death and those who received punishment were sent to Tartarus. As a place of punishment, it can be considered a hell. The classic Hades, on the other hand, is more similar to Old testament sheol.

en.wikipedia.org...">en.wikipedia.org...

like I said its not just good here...

Tartarus that looks like a lion-like humanoid with a quilled mane and a scaly body. They sometimes come to the Prime Material Plane to spread misery and evil and to gather treasure.

sounds familar! check this symbology out...

Hell on earth maybe?

also it ties in nice with this thread, perhaps we are here to to balance the good-evil thing?

new topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join