It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by bloodline
You're opinion on me being a troll is yours. I am not breaking any rules by asking for proof, in fact what I'm doing is what ATS was created for.

I thought ATS was for sharing ideas, where the heck did all these rules come from, I had no idea ATS was to prove things. Come one, what the heck are you talking about in this proof thing being what the board is for.

I am not sure you are even a real person, you might be one of those new AI bots created just to write stuff randomly, yet I still assume you are and respond to you.

Assume anything you want about me, just keep yammering on about living without food please. I'm deriving a certain level of enjoyment from this. As much as a robot can enjoy anything I guess, since I am in fact a bot right?

*Cues looney tunes theme song.

The point of the UFO/Aliens section of ATS is to discuss openly and objectively subjects which have to do with the real phenomena of UFO's and the possibility of Aliens. Without proof or evidence of ANY kind none of us can actually discuss or objectively look at whether or not we are aliens! Don't you get it?

Skunkworks was created for stuff that talks circles around itself and is only able to be discussed by a clique of individuals. For such super-empathic aliens you guys sure seem to be annoyed at the naysayers, but yet you still provide nothing for us to examine or observe or talk about. You just spout the same nonsense. So in fact, it is you who are not being inclusive to us with your 'super-empathy' powers. Maybe your alien soul doesn't understand human interaction though I don't know.

What do I know? I'm a robot right?

Blah.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Very interesting! It actually gave me chills. Sounds silly but it did. It just made a lot of things in my life make sense in a way. I remember being little and asking to go home when I was already home. My mom would just look at me and say you are home silly. I remember having these feelings later on in life in my own home and I still do. I just feel like I belong somewhere else. I always have. Great post!

Its so nice to meet other people like this!!! Finally!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanryann

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Without reading the whole thread, can I just point out something?

The six questions you listed can be answered "yes" for a variety of reasons, none of which are remotely related to extraterrestrials.

There are a variety of mental conditions, persona's and even psychological illnesses that could provoke someone to answer yes to any one of those questions.

[edit on 2/6/09 by Death_Kron]

Exactly what I was thinking. If you believe you're an alien, you're probably actually just nuts.

Just need to repeat, ONCE AGAIN, as I feel its necessary after every few pages of posts - for people who have not read the entire thread....When Mulder refers to starpeople being 'alien' - he doesnt mean they have alien BODIES....but rather alien (for want of a better word - how about otherwordly) spirits /souls....so please - its really off topic to go on and on about how freaking crazy we are.....we arent going to sprout replilian scales and giant black eyes...or shapeshift into our secret alien form....for goodness sake people....stay on track here....

Please people...read the thread properly.....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
excuse me for not having read all the posts in this thread, I read bits and pieces of it.

The six points in the first post: 6 times yes.
However, I can't imagine most people NOT answering with yes on at least the first 5 questions. It's not limited to the mentally ill...

Aliens? big "maybe" for me.

A longing for home? Don't we all? Home is where everything is all right, it's where we feel safe and happy... don't we all seek 'a home'?

What bothers me most though is that in this thread the point of reincarntion comes up several times. "The aliens choose to incarnate on earth" and "their souls come from a different place".

excuse me but, in a spiritual view, isn't all One? Doesn't all our souls come from the same source? Be it humans or Aliens, don't we all exist in the same Universe, under the same universal and spiritual laws? Doesn't the Universe and everything in it,have the same creator or the same 'cause of existence'?
Maybe you say, they must come out of an other dimension... again, don't our souls come from the same source?

Beying a human or an alien or an animal... these are physical differences, not spiritual ones. Maybe one has more spiritual insights or knowledge then the other, but there ends the difference... imo

How 'elitist' is it to think that one comes from another source then the other?

I often thought 'I must be alien' because this is not the place that I WANT to be and this is not the life that I WANT to have. I have a longing for home, wherever that might be and I dislike the grey mice that make up a society of sedated zombies.
And again, I cannot imgagine that not MOST of the people on earth feel that way. It's a clear indication that something is very very wrong with the world.

my two cents

[edit on 4/6/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

very correct! a tree? a cat? a dog?

why do they seem any more alien than aliens?

why the very world alien is alien to me, i could call my cat an alien? what makes people think humans are here to be all end all?

I find that very very arrogant

well said Gy

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

This is a reply to your first post.. but how can you be an alien without your parents either A) being aliens also or B) knowing..

I think the people who believe that they're either aliens or whatever have some serious social problems and a need to feel special because they probably were neglected as children. (who knows, just a speculation) You can speculate on the reason why, but there's no need to speculate the fact that these people have a yearning to feel special for one reason or another.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Hi GypsK

The six points in the first post: 6 times yes. However, I can't imagine most people NOT answering with yes on at least the first 5 questions. It's not limited to the mentally ill...

It seems, once going through this whole thread the majority of the people here don't really feel this way...

Aliens? big "maybe" for me.

Again, I think whenever this word is mentioned , people start thinking little grey men. Perhaps it was the wrong word to use to start with. I think a better description would be 'not from here'. And if not here, then where else? Well considering most of us have an unusual tendancy to look at the stars and get a funny fuzzy longing warm feeling, well I suppose that could mean THATS the place were from..'out there' - and I think the word 'alien' got loosely used there, but its not meaning little grey men or green ones for that matter....just, otherwordly...not 'earthly'

A longing for home? Don't we all? Home is where everything is all right, it's where we feel safe and happy... don't we all seek 'a home'?

Again, maybe everybody does infact yearn to go home, where its safe and warm , indeed. But the difference here, is that we (indigos) are confused a bit when we think this, because , in the back of our heads, we know the home we are referring to is not the physical house we call home, or even the warm cosy environment we were brought up in...it means elsewhere, of this we are certain, of where exactly this is, we are not. I don't think all indigos feel this way...but there seem to be a good few that do.

excuse me but, in a spiritual view, isn't all One? Doesn't all our souls come from the same source? Be it humans or Aliens, don't we all exist in the same Universe, under the same universal and spiritual laws? Doesn't the Universe and everything in it,have the same creator or the same 'cause of existence'?

Does anyone REALLY know about where we come from EXACTLY? Maybe we do all come from 'one', I often get the feeling we do - well its sits well with me anyway...but whats to say that oneness isnt 'out there' (dare I say in space....or 'alien' EEEEK!)- maybe it is infact this 'oneness' that we are connecting with...? But again, no one really knows the difinitive facts, nor is anyone trying to insist apon anything vastly difinitive here with regards to exactly where we come from...

Just my two cents

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Here is information on: Breatharian (inediate - non-eater)

BREATHARIANISM, INEDIA, NON-EATING (breatharian, inediate, non-eater)

This is a state of man (breatharian, inediate, non-eater) characterized (among other things) by the absence of eating, resulting from (or rather being a stage on the way to) expanding of the Consciousness sphere in which a person lives. In general an ideal (fully realized) inediate, breatharian, non-eater has no need to eat or drink to keep the body working perfectly. A breatharian consumes no food and no drink, he/she needs only air to nourish the body.

Many non-eaters (even if he/she call him/herself a breatharian) drink (some) water, tea, coffee or other beverages from time to time. Some of them, in order to satisfy the sense of taste, eat a piece of chocolate, a cookie, some cheese, horseradish or something else once in a while. The non-eating state of an inediate, breatharian, non-eater doesn't require any ascetic practices of the body. This is more about the freedom of choice and a lot of benefits.

www.breatharian.info...

---------------------------------

I am not advocating or stating my support - - just providing the information.

Perhaps - - this discussion should be moved to its own thread - - so as not to derail the original topic.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Annee]

Thanks for posting that. You see folks there are people that don't eat, and still live normal lives. There real, its just not something everyone wants to be.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Holy mother of ....! Already 44 pages?

Oh well, I guess a subject like this is bound to be a magnet.

Here there, petty little human beings suffering from illusions of grander, but what can they do when gazing at the magnitude of the universe? Life put so much means to their survival; they have to follow to keep the harmony.

Yeah I know. Why can’t we accept that we’re just cattle uh? That must have its purpose too right?
All this existential anxiety only proves that there’s nothing special being human or we’ve been seriously tampered with.
Maybe if we didn’t live in a world that suppresses people’s potentials, emancipations, hopes and dreams, maybe just maybe we wouldn’t
Need any cultic delusion. And maybe if all our aspirations weren’t so ruled by a primitive nature, maybe we wouldn’t be having this debate.

But yeah, even though I’ve been pondering these wonders since birth, the thought of already being an alien freaks me out.
Yet, with a growing obsession with extraterrestrial matters, I often find myself fantasizing about being “something else”.
I have no special super ability that could set me apart from others (neither do I desire to) except growing increasingly sick and tired of humanity.

Believe me, there are no “special” feelings attached to this. You feel like you’ve been betrayed and that this lifetime is a total waste.
Even in the skin of an insignificant mortal who’s just lucky enough that his consciousness hasn’t failed yet.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus

Originally posted by Annee
Here is information on: Breatharian (inediate - non-eater)

BREATHARIANISM, INEDIA, NON-EATING (breatharian, inediate, non-eater)

This is a state of man (breatharian, inediate, non-eater) characterized (among other things) by the absence of eating, resulting from (or rather being a stage on the way to) expanding of the Consciousness sphere in which a person lives. In general an ideal (fully realized) inediate, breatharian, non-eater has no need to eat or drink to keep the body working perfectly. A breatharian consumes no food and no drink, he/she needs only air to nourish the body.

Many non-eaters (even if he/she call him/herself a breatharian) drink (some) water, tea, coffee or other beverages from time to time. Some of them, in order to satisfy the sense of taste, eat a piece of chocolate, a cookie, some cheese, horseradish or something else once in a while. The non-eating state of an inediate, breatharian, non-eater doesn't require any ascetic practices of the body. This is more about the freedom of choice and a lot of benefits.

www.breatharian.info...

---------------------------------

I am not advocating or stating my support - - just providing the information.

Perhaps - - this discussion should be moved to its own thread - - so as not to derail the original topic.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Annee]

Thanks for posting that. You see folks there are people that don't eat, and still live normal lives. There real, its just not something everyone wants to be.

SERIOUSLY:

Google Video Link

This is a hoax.
Breatharianism isn't even a new or novel hoax at that.

Here's another link for all of us to look at.

P.s. I also don't believe that vegetarianism is a gateway to breatharianism. Nothing wrong with being a vegetarian if that's what you choose since really... who isn't picky about food? Everyone's got favorites.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I am curious in what kind of life "Mulder" lives. Is it overall dull? Does he currently have a dead-end job? These factors would suggest whether he is delusional or not.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by LactoseIntolerant]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
At least we have started finding each other so we don't feel so alone and.. "alien"..lol, parden the pun.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Ok, that must've been a pretty traumatic experience for your father to shoot your pets? Do you think that there is the possibility that this event may have made you want to disassociate yourself from your father at all?

To toot my own horn, I've got a high-empathic ability - no proof, but my gut-feelings about people are usually 90% right - I "knew" one of the guys I worked with used to self-harm, I "knew" someone was stealing and trying to cause trouble... just 2 incidents in the last couple of months, I was right on both - now I don't feel that I'm a starseed (I'm a 5th lvl Psion), I'm just pretty good at picking up on things when I'm in contact with people, maybe I do this on a subconscious level (10), but I usually get a clear idea of someones intentions for good or ill, I think this is just human nature, some of us are more predisposed to this than others, just like some people have really good musical, sporting or academic ability - it's just one of the many diverse qualities humans can have.

It's not surprising many of us feel "alienated" from the world, that we don't belong... sometimes it feels like the world is moving too fast, I can remember when there was no internet or mobile phones even. We've moved a long way in a short time and it's bound to leave us feeling a little "wobbly", but that's just a natural reaction... I should really speak to my grandma about how she views the modern world and all the changes she's seen - how could she have concieved the modern world 50 years ago? That would put her in her 20s (I guess) and telling her or someone else in the 50s the kind of things we have now...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

You've completely contradicted yourself there with that youtube clip, obviously the woman in it is a VERY picky eater...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Please explain the similarity in our genpool? Show me one person with non of the earthbased 99,9 dns pool and I believe you.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK

I never claimed that Starpeople are elitists - or better than humans, GypsK. We are just not human, that's all.

Originally posted by pieinthesky
Just need to repeat, ONCE AGAIN, as I feel its necessary after every few pages of posts - for people who have not read the entire thread....When Mulder refers to starpeople being 'alien' - he doesnt mean they have alien BODIES....but rather alien (for want of a better word - how about otherwordly) spirits /souls....so please - its really off topic to go on and on about how freaking crazy we are.....we arent going to sprout replilian scales and giant black eyes...or shapeshift into our secret alien form....for goodness sake people....stay on track here....

Please people...read the thread properly.....

Thank you, pieinthesky Dear, for making things more clear for people here. I appreciate.

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Thank you mulder, Im glad people are finally coming forward like us who are embracing our inner powers that most people would be more than glad to doubt. Its so radiant is the thing, its like spewing out of our pores. There really is no ignoring it.

You are welcome, topsecretombomb. Starpeople have reached the point of no return - we are finally coming forward now and letting our presence on this planet be known.

Originally posted by astorath
Also emphatic abilities have grown massively over the past months as well with psychic strength. I even healed my dying 16 year old cat and shes frisky like never before! So family informed about my 'real old self' now.. They had to buy it, cause i could just darn right prove it.. In every sense.. Oh yes it is real..

It is real, Tommy. We are real, And our evolution is speeding up, minute by minute.

Originally posted by Cisko
My name is Francisco Vega... so does that mean that I originally come from the Vega Star system? And the traits you mentioned I feel I share them... I've been going through some rare occurrences lately, and I feel there's a purpose to everything... I just want to know my purpose and what I'm supposed to do.

Francisco, if you feel good about Vega Star system, then you most probably originate from Vega. One of your purposes is to rebel against the negative vibrations of this world and spread the positive vibration that you carry within you. To bring Heaven on Earth so to speak. Please read a book "Path of Empowerment: Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos" by Barbara Marciniak - it's a really good guindance to us Starpeople.

Originally posted by cripmeister
[So you're the ringleader of this awakening or what? Are you going to start a global rebellion and overthrow the worlds governments? Will you make the world a safe place for our children? What's the point with all of this?

No, I'm no ringleader or messiah, cripmeister. I'm just a messenger.

I'm not going to start a global rebellion and overthrow the worlds governments.

You will.

Originally posted by Geladinhu
I'd like to know more about my possible origins.
Does anybody know where I could read about the different characteristics of people from different planets?

Here is a good website that might help you, Geladinhu.

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Wow!

I have been experiencing exactly the same thing.
And I thought it was just me.

Just wow!

I feel that we are living in exciting times.

Yes, the time is now, Geladinhu. Our evolution has accelerated.

Originally posted by James Random
Maybe I'm an alien. I don't see the value in things or money, i get frustrated at the stupidity of others and their overcomplicating things when its all so simple...

....course. It could just be that I'm well educated.

This is not skepticism, by the way, not at all. Nor refuting the claims of others! I mean hey, maybe i AM an alien - i always wondered how I could have been the son of such idiotic parents (My mom actually believed that night was made by the sun hiding the moon *facepalms*). If I am an alien, however put me here had a cruel sense of humour.

Perhaps you are a Starseed, James.

Originally posted by blujay

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
Thanks to the OP for this thread... Although what you have written is something I have known my whole life...

I am not sure about others, but the last 8 months or so, have been a massive transitional time internally. I actually sometimes feel like I might spontaneously evolve at any moment!... Also, the connection has intensified dramatically. Not sure how to explain that, but I am sure many understand what I mean

I am truly looking forward to assisting as many as I can through the coming times... The time is NOW

Peace&Love

I completely get the intensifed connection AND that I might evolve instantly! Really great to hear it from some one else

The past few months have been wild for me, too. I am literally rejecting certain places and people. Not intentionally rejecting, but my 'insides' just push these situations away, and I feel an intense desire to just run away from them. .. a few of them I have!

We are getting very close here.

Yes, we are getting very close, blujay. There is no turning back now.

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Very interesting! It actually gave me chills. Sounds silly but it did. It just made a lot of things in my life make sense in a way. I remember being little and asking to go home when I was already home. My mom would just look at me and say you are home silly. I remember having these feelings later on in life in my own home and I still do. I just feel like I belong somewhere else. I always have. Great post!

Then it's most probable that you are a Starseed, mblahnikluver. Welcome to the club

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Skunkworks was created for stuff that talks circles around itself and is only able to be discussed by a clique of individuals. For such super-empathic aliens you guys sure seem

My idea of Skunkworks is for topics that were so out there, that they had no legs to stand on, and no supporters. By the number of flags and stars in this thread, I hardly see the mention of Skunkworks being relevant. Since the thread was started in the vein of personal identification, and not statement.

And that was BOT, not ROBOT. If I see a term I do not understand or know, I tend to look it up, some just substitute and don't do any research. So us others carry the load for them.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I also don't believe that vegetarianism is a gateway to breatharianism. Nothing wrong with being a vegetarian if that's what you choose since really... who isn't picky about food? Everyone's got favorites.

Your belief has little to do with reality if reality is different than your belief. Some people believe they are just consuming protein when they consume meat. Some believe they are also energetically consuming life force when they eat meat, one of the reason(s) people choose free range for example.

Some others like me believe we are consuming vibration. Although I eat meat, I usually eat it when I need to be grounded. Basically if you eat alot of light, and close to the source without being stepped down, as in greens, and fruit, etc., you can feel a spaced out as you connect with other energies, so I eat meat which is grounding.

Yet if a person does not believe in the vibration of a food, which is strange because quantum mechanics indicates that is wrong, and if everything is nutrients and amino acids, well, what can you say to that really. Too far apart to find any common ground, either vibration is there or it is not.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

This is a hoax.
Breatharianism isn't even a new or novel hoax at that.

Ok, so I watched that video and the test. If I were her, I would put that video right on my website to ensure that anyone who is skeptical that someday this might be possible for many, versus no one because no one ever tries it. This video should not be hidden for sure.

And not only was there a problem with the air there, but something else. 3 security guards with energy aura's, of most likely a lower vibration. Their aura's are intersecting hers at up to 18 feet. She was in effect feeding them as well. And for water, she drinks water, and says as much, plus she has tea which does have some high level nutrients. Yet in this test she was taken from her comfort zone, of drinking water, and because she is so desiring to help others has in effect set herself up.

However, if one does not accept vibration as well, and does not see that higher vibrations must support lower vibrations to elevate them and there is a cost to that energy as in all systems, then well, what can you say to that. And this is important because that is why star seeds are here for such a purpose, to support the system vibrationally.

So, to me what this video highlights is how important it is to stay grounded, and high vibrationally, and even myself I take on too many fronts often times and get a one day kick back or something and get a cold for a day like today. Just a few hours after I inserted myself into some negativity on YouTube over a military video, those places are cesspools for negative energy.

So today is recuperation and meditation, and in fact I have no idea why I am still on this thread today with the negativity here, however I am inspired by those who are coming out of the closet to challenge people such as yourself.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LactoseIntolerant
I am curious in what kind of life "Mulder" lives. Is it overall dull? Does he currently have a dead-end job? These factors would suggest whether he is delusional or not.
[edit on 4-6-2009 by LactoseIntolerant]

What would that mean really. If mulder pan handled, what does that say? It says she is not materially in alignment and following the rules of the world. That is the cost of this. It is a simple resource issues, when one does this they cannot work. They often times sacrifice material gain for humanity change.

So basically, it is the wrong yardstick. You can measure yourself with the financial yardstick, but honestly if that is the yardstick you are using, well you are a bloody loser.

And why is that? Because on that yardstick if you are not Bill Gates, the current richest man of the world, you are always beneath someone, a lesser person, of lesser ability and intelligence. That is the nature of that yardstick, power, taking from others, service to self, competition, compliance, and survival.

Some people love that yardstick, it seems as if you do and that gives you a great sense of empowerment from your statement. Star Seeds have at some point chosen a different yard stick, and for me it was recent. However I wish I had earlier, but I guess late is better than never.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join