It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
My name is Francisco Vega... so does that mean that I originally come from the Vega Star system? And the traits you mentioned I feel I share them... I've been going through some rare occurrences lately, and I feel there's a purpose to everything... I just want to know my purpose and what I'm supposed to do.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
These replies are intriguing. I enjoy the contrasts. Guess this is why i love this place and just read and never replied. I like this game.

These past two months have been very exciting indeed. I suddenly have powers now. You know; The 'Chi' power somehow managed to manifest itself in me during the time of my 22 birthday this 14th of may. (Little treat for the snookers)

Also emphatic abilities have grown massively over the past months as well with psychic strength. I even healed my dying 16 year old cat and shes frisky like never before! So family informed about my 'real old self' now.. They had to buy it, cause i could just darn right prove it.. In every sense.. Oh yes it is real.. Whether you like it or not..

'believe it or not, here "we" come'

But I'm certainly no self-centered ass-hole.. I will not have that on my label..

Peace and light,

Tommy

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The topic of this thread sure makes one think, if one were so inclined to do so.

Of course, to me, the thread also tends to lead towards the close-minded individuals who would rather not face reality, not that I am stating anyone here is such an individual as I have dealt with that type outside of ATS, ATS'ers are never closed-minded, but instead, seek out anything and everything but how to face reality, and get past it.

I thought I would provide a few website links to more information about what I am speaking about.

Wikipedia : Types of Psychological Depression

Depression Outreach Clinical Study

So many people face depression, on a daily basis, and do not know what to do to defeat it.

Again, I am not stating anyone here on ATS is depressed, but if you are, please seek professional assistance. I counsel depressed people, daily, and always refer them to professionals. I am as well a Boy Scout leader, I lead by example.

I prefer controversial topics and threads here on ATS like these I've posted.

Operation Paperclip, NASA, and Jim Jones - CIA Laced Kool-Aid...

Would You Have Stopped JFK's Assassination...?

Aliens, the Boogeyman, and Creatures That Go Bump In the Night

Would You Kill Adolph Hitler, Before He Was Born?

They tend to shake up people's apathy and make people actually think about the world at large.

Can you guess who I voted for this last election?
I will give you a few clues.
He's orange, cartoon, feline, loves lasagna, kicks Odie, tortures Nermal, irritates Jon Arbuckle just because it's fun, and rarely gets out of the recliner.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33decf8e0b49.gif[/atsimg]

You see, to me, if a politician is not going to do anything for anyone else, is going to abuse and torture the people watching him, as well as the people he or she is responsible for, and does it all for cheap laughs, well, I want that to be someone who at least is more real than 99% of the politicians on Capitol Hill.

Read about my fight against stalkers here, since I was six years old.

Left-Wing, Right-Wing, This Turkey, Knows How To Soar Like An Eagle

Become a member of the Bully Pulpit, so you can debate me politically, if you do not choose membership in the Bully Pulpit, you can only read, and not post replies.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
Determining that you must be human just because you find yourself in a human body, although understandable, is a mistake akin to traveling to a foreign country, hiring a foreign car and going on a road trip. Then you drive this car for so long that you eventually completely forget your point of origin and decide that, not only are you a native of the foreign land you are driving in, you are one and the same as the car you are using as a vehicle (I'm obviously a Toyota, of course I am! And don't listen to those idiots who try to tell you that you are not!) And it's no more true just because the this strange country may be filled with people who share the same delusion LOL.
[edit on 3-6-2009 by Malcram]

Thank you so much for saying all of that, and wow, well said. I really like this part.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I also like those kind of threads you've suggested where your favorite types of topics. All things pertaining to the reality we live with, our paradigms as such, which are largely dictated by massive media control and a ruling class of neocons that operate over the heads of our elected leaders, at least in "free" countries. However, that being said, reality is different for those with unusual experiences, such as experiencing abductions by non-human beings since childhood. It truly doesn't matter whether 99/100 are not experiencing something that you are. All experiences aren't graded on an average, for there would no one on ATS that would be considered the average person in any case, for most people's experience the world through their local news channel.

Nor, throughout my experiences can I even begin to say I'm depressed, and have rarely experienced being blue for long, despite feeling overwhelmed by the harshness of the world. In reality, what has woken me up to even more interesting truths about this multidimensional reality is a gift and I am so grateful to have received this, also amazed that ATS exists, where I've learnt from so many others. So, thank you for sharing your best interesting subjects, they appeal to me too. In addition to those, I like many others as well.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Originally posted by cripmeister
What's the point with all of this?

To feel special, I assume.

Humans all want to be unique and special and different from everybody else.

It is a psychological issue, not being an alien.

Still, after so many pages no proof of anything is offered, and yet this thread stays in the UFO forum. Might be time for an alert

This is not true at all!

How can you possibly think that everyone wants to be different?
I'm sorry, but in my perspective this is pure ignorance.
Everybody nowadays wants to be exactly like everyone else, except by a few that come to be ATS members. Everybody (the masses) is afraid to be different.
Why do you think culture and taboo even exist?

Humans need more then anything to feel that they are equal to everybody else. That is why politics exists. We feel the need to share commonalities, why do you think so many people are patriots? Why do you think so many people feel so happy to have found this thread?

My god, I cannot even believe that so many people are attacking other people by using "psychological excuses". What does science knows about our psyche as a species? Almost nothing. Some theorists came along and provided their own ideas. But you know what, most of those ideas are TOTALLY biased.

And hey, you know what, if people wanna feel special WHY DON'T YOU LET THEM? Why do you have to take this thing that makes them feel good away from them? Nobody is harming anyone by wanting to feel special or feeling special. Do you feel uncomfortable by it because you are incapable of feeling good (special) yourself? Geez, who's really the one with psychological issues? (Me and who else?)

How can you want proof about people's nature? Proof is all around, we just can't realize it because it's not something tangible by our 5 senses.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
ould rather not face reality, not that I am stating anyone here is such an individual as I have dealt with that type outside of ATS, ATS'ers are never closed-minded, but instead,

I am a little confused. Do you have experiences and personal stuff here to share, or are you just sharing everyone elses information? You think that people identify with being a Star Seed because they are depressed?

Often they call themselves a Star Seed because they just do not get people in general, and are confused. They were usually tortured since a young age by peers who just do really weird things, and who seem insensitive to other peoples feelings in comparison. People who seldom as questions, but first assume.

See it is like this. When I was young my dog made a mess. I complained and my mom mentioned it to my dad when he came home from work. So my dad took his gun, and the dog and the cat, shot them, and buried them, and came back home for supper.

Now my Dad says he did what he had to so, that is it, he is emotionally distant about it. As a Star Seeds I carry this guilt for years, that I in part got the dog killed.

I used to hunt at a young age. I was out with my grandfather and there was this porcupine in the trees. He asked me to shoot it, I did not want to, but after he had this gleam in his eye I did. I killed it. I always wonder about that, why did I take that poor animals life.

I was hunting with my dad and friends. A woodcock flew out the bush and a quick draw friend shot it with a double barrel 12 guage, there was nothing but some feathers in the air. It was apparently funny by the way they laughed, I felt ashamed.

Today I saw a video of soldiers laughing about the civilians they killed in Iraq, it made me ashamed to be on the planet to be honest. Why laugh, you take a life, you do what you must, what is the joy in it, why laugh so much about it.

Today one of my highlights of the day was on the bike home, I saw a son helping his elderly mom walk in the driveway with a walker, and it was obvious she had just had her leg amputated, and I thought, now there is the love.

The other day I was walking along, and as I approached a duck saw me, and it was looking in the water at something, so I stop and it looks at me, and then the water and back as if to say I am watching something. There was this strange moment I felt in communication with the duck. Strange.

So, what I am saying here, is Star Seeds often connect with things on a level that many others do not, or possibly not stuff emotions like others who are not star seeds might.

There is a subtle shade of observation, and introspection. I mention just a small sample here out of thousands, but often star seeds are haunted by vibrations that have been put on them, or partaken in, and they know that there was a energy cost. And that vibration and emotional connection is not something you can explain to many who are not star seeds, it is just impossible.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
How can I offer constructive critisium if this lady is giving a partial truth?
She deserved what I said and more. She dosent seem natrual when she speeks. Not only that she makes it sound like a Theame park Idealolog.
Ill revise what I said though abruptly. We are the native americans
they are ready to colinize because of zenophobia. But really it is Enviormental Phobia. They have manipulated our species by 15% on average. To be fair the stone age was brief. They are not here for us though because speicies are allowed to go into exstinction. Spoiler if our envorment was the same as theirs we would be compleatly compatiable.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thanks but no thanks for posting. That woman is making a fool out of herself and the people she talks about. She has no real knowledge and to be honest I don't think anyone does on the subject. I also think it's really bad she talks all fairy tail like.

For the people that know deep down they are different I don't have to explain how hard it has been. But for the people that are curious but are turned off because of people like her and their bs I will let you in.

So most have you have known for maybe a few years now that the world is a giant controlled lie. We can all agree on that. Now what if you knew what you know now but at say around age 8 or so. Imagine growing up knowing that the education system is a complete joke. The frustration is immense. You knew when people lied to you right to your face, from family, friends, coworkers, ect. It is a very hard day to day life to feel nearly no trust in anyone. To feel nearly no connection with anyone. But you know deep down inside there is this fire to do what is right. To keep going. It's a surreal experience. One day you may feel so happy that your not a sheep and you are so much more aware than most people you've ever talked to in your life. The the next day you feel so alone, you feel you will always be alone, no true friends that you can openly talk to, no long term physical relationships, no one around you gives a damn about anything besides whats the next hottest thing or how they are going to get "f*cked up" the coming weekend, the stupid personal drama about things that don't matter. It's extremely dark and painful. And you try desperately to fit in, enjoy life as they do, you try meds but nothing works. You think suicide but you know you'd never do it. It would be against your nature.

I'd highly advise not to judge us from idiots like her. We are generally good to others but once we are crossed or feel threatened a switch clicks in our minds. We become hyper-aware, unforgiving and nearly unconscious from our acts. No hesitation, no mercy no matter what is said. We will break you down mentally in minutes, piercing right through you. Bringing you and your ego crashing down. We will make you more mad than you have ever gotten in your life as we remain calm, cold and calculated. We will laugh at your retorts and threats. Laugh as we see you crumble.

So for those of you who were curious that's about as close as I can get to being in our shoes as possible. It's certainly a gift at times but also a curse. I just ask you to be respectful and openminded please.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Without reading the whole thread, can I just point out something?

The six questions you listed can be answered "yes" for a variety of reasons, none of which are remotely related to extraterrestrials.

There are a variety of mental conditions, persona's and even psychological illnesses that could provoke someone to answer yes to any one of those questions.

[edit on 2/6/09 by Death_Kron]

Exactly what I was thinking. If you believe you're an alien, you're probably actually just nuts.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
well if one would look at it in a logical way

You are all aliens

correct? you live on a planet !

why do people feel the need to be wanted? ALIEENNNNSSSSS!! ARRRGGG

I do not get this part what so ever more so because you do not know how you even got here

I find that on its own a bit hypercritical

So yea im an alien and so is my cat....

sorry to be so forward but .. i have better things to do than shapeshift into a baby eating reptilian and channel thoughts from another dimension.. like go the bank lol

oh well i did try

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Books Books buy my books, stop making excuses for your generation poisoning the rest of us with your chemicals.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
i believe live exists outside of earth in this universe. i believe life strives to survive. i dont believe in souls / spirits or deities.
i am not asking for you to prove anything, just to answer a few questions on what you believe.
where do souls come from ? originate ?
who or what makes them ?
what has a soul ?
does a snail have a soul ?
how do they travel around the universe ?
how long do they exist for ?
how do they inhabit a physical body ?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I'd like to add that many of you are actually fictional characters in a fool's dream.

Here's the signs:

You have to eat to live.

You occasionally get an itch and scratch it.

You are afraid of absolute dark and silence.

For informational videos on dealing with being this 'special you' please watch 3 hours of the shopping channel with the phone in your hand and keep repeating to yourself 'The human spirit can't be broken'.

Seeing about 40 images of Dr. Virtue actually turned my stomache a bit. Yaaay New Age!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jooka24
reply to post by bloodline

Yeah my one friend, I added her as a friend because I found her posts comical. Its hard for someone who rarely posts to be a troll but you're entitled to your opinions. Do you not see the futility in asking for proof constantly? Would your life be complete if this thread was moved to skunk works? If thats the case hell i'll agree just so you can sleep easily at night. Seriously brother move on. Whats with the name bloodline? you some disinfo shill or something?

What's wrong with the name bloodline?
"You some disinfo shill or something?" ? What are you talking about?

Stop taking this post off topic.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
yeah... remember bhudda boy? "supposedly" he could fast for as long as he wanted, but when it came down to it he was just another hoaxing kid with burgers down his pants. humans require nourishment to live, and yes i know "many of us are not humans" but.... oh god this is retarted

The problem is that as ex-aliens (which most of us are), we all have different underlying value systems. I know dragons could live without food, but if they had us riders along, they had to feed us with real food. And possibly other of the alien species can actually live on energy, the level they work with it at, and now if one of them died and ended up in a human body, they may have some 'sense' that they 'should' be able to, and hence are vulnerable to anyone trying to manipulate them that way. But if your own previous type of alien didn't, then you wouldn't at all be vulnerable.

That is why I think it is a really good idea to figure out what kind of alien you might have been. I bet you would find it explains a lot about your basic life stance and underlying belief system. Of course, I realize that many people are still brainwashed enough to believe they didn't have any past lives, so making a leap to which alien species you may have come from is so far over the top as to seem silly. But none the less, that is what I see in the racial unconscious about all this stuff, and what I know is true for me.

Dragons and us dragon riders huh?

For every naysayer in this post there are fifty other people like myself shakingt their head in astonishment about what is actually being discussed here in the "UFO" forum.

Please explain to me anything that would lead anyone not in the 'know' which includes me, to believe in dragons, or better yet to believe in dragon riders (such as yourself). All of us here want to believe something about life and the universe... That is why we post here. Elves?

I see what I see in the racial/collective unconscious.

What is the racial unconscious in real terms?

Why did you refer to black people as being vessels for alien souls?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by eniac
The other thread, mocking this one, was closed by Snoopy-mod (sorry -- can't remember name). It shouldn't have been: the OP was infinitely more thought-provoking than this one.

I don't understand how people can take this seriously. You've got some failed writer spouting extraordinary claims, with absolutely NOTHING factual or empirical, or even cognitively interesting or thought-provoking to back them up. Just bland cliches designed to appeal to that portion of fools who will believe anything.

The sad thing is that the idiot in the videos will probably sell a million books based on this trash. There's one fool born every minute.

You know what's funny about this post? The fact that I have had posts that are off-topic removed all the while the 'i am alien' crowd is allowed to mnake personal off topic remarks about my posts and motivations. Yet somehow... Somehow... Sane people like you keep coming into this thread and saying, 'This thread is nonsense without any proof.'

Double standard?

Great post.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Thank you mulder, Im glad people are finally coming forward like us who are embracing our inner powers that most people would be more than glad to doubt. Its so radiant is the thing, its like spewing out of our pores. There really is no ignoring it. Someday we will all be connected through one channel of information exchanging.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
OMG it´s no holds barred in this thread, now we´re talking D&D and elves
Way to go Spooky, you really brought out the crazies with this one
I wouldn't be surprised if someone in here claimed to be L Ron Hubbard reincarnated...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by cripmeister]

I am L Ron Hubbard reincarnated.

Had to be done.

In all seriousness I have asked the dragonridergal to explain dragons and dragon riders, so maybe she will explain elves to us too for kicks.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

heck, I"m an ET hybrid. If you could see me you;d believe me

no, really I am

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join