It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox sanitizes 9/11 video archive to conceal perp?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lombardy Inn
A wave form really doesn't tell you much about what frequency an individual speaks with. It more or less just shows you whats there and times of different syllables.

I'm using the words "wave form" loosely. I don't know what I was recording to be honest, except that all three recordings were done with the same settings.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

To my eyes the shapes in the Riggle and Harley Man recordings are more alike than they are like the Leventhal recording, but what I did was just a teaser and obviously not the basis for any conclusions one way or another.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There is no way Harley Man is Rob Riggle. Anyone who has spent any amount of time watching Riggle on the Daily Show (and I am one of those people) notices how he TOWERS over almost everyone. The guy is HUGE. From the videos it is clear that Harley Man is of average build for a guy, and is roughly the same height as the other guys standing around him. Furthermore, the face looks nothing like Rob Riggle.

Harley Man a plant? Perhaps, but he certainly isn't Rob Riggle.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
To my eyes the shapes in the Riggle and Harley Man recordings are more alike than they are like the Leventhal recording, but what I did was just a teaser and obviously not the basis for any conclusions one way or another.

Not to stampede on your sandcastle but the waveforms are pretty much useless.
They give you transients (when the soundwaves hit the microphone) and decay (when over time the diapragm of the microphone stops vibrating as the sound wave pressure diminishes after the initial 'burst').

I could post one from a lion's roar and from a car crash, and visually there would be points of correspondence. In other words, they don't tell you anything about the tone or timbre of the sound, just how the sound developed over time during recording.

If Harley man had a strange vocal pattern rythmically it may have been helpful to see waveforms, but in general it's not a good way to do voice analysis.

Having said that, I totally encourage anyone to just mess around with sound software just like you have done here, as it's a good way to learn about the subject, and you may find it extremely fun!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here's a lion's roar and a car crash to illustrate my previous post.
You can probably figure out which is which, but it doesn't have anything to do with the timbre or tone of the sound, which is what you're after when doing voice analysis, since every human has a unique timbre in their voice...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5042d8c9ee53.jpg[/atsimg]

The answer is here: media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=15424

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Psynarchist]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Good job on the thread. I'm glad this is getting the attention, if anything to find Harley Man. Thanks Ipsedixit again for being on top of this like you have....Listen to your true calling luke..."the force is strong with this one"

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It is WEAK speculation like this theory that take credit away from the validity of alot of material on this site and many others.

There ARE smart people in the world. This is a fact. There ARE smart people in New York city. Also a fact. There ARE smart people that like to go outside and wear hats in New York city. Also a fact.

Ladies and gentlemen...I believe we have located a smart person walking around in New York city, not a federal agent planting subliminal "fire did it" theories.

I am an engineering student at an American university and if I was on that camera that day, I would have spoken EXACTLY like the "Harley Man" spoke. He is just a calm collected scientifically thinking guy that analyzed what he saw and gave a good estimate.

People are latching onto this conspiracy because it involves Rob Riggle and because it is the first new theory about 9/11 that is somewhat intriguing and plausible. This is a classic case of people blindly accepting new evidence of a belief just because they believe the overall 9/11 conspiracy to be true. This "Harley Man" and most other new 9/11 theories start out with more credit than they deserve simply because they are about 9/11.

I think everyone needs to step back and analyze this theory as if it were the first 9/11 inside job theory ever. That is the only way to actually get anywhere on proving your case.

Personally, I believe that 9/11 is a web of lies and truth. I'm not some super-patriot blasting any 9/11 theory, I'm one of you. Or so i thought before the storm of excitement over this dumb "Harley Man" incident. Now not so much.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here is a voice analysis I just did. Please note that the examples are not properly spaced apart to give a true signature. We would need Riggle saying the lines to actually properly analyze it, but with that being said we can still look for the frequency range at which these men both speak.

Take a Look: I've left the images big, so that you may get a good look at the signatures.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/708e0c606cd4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da468ce2f19c.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace

[edit on 25-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok, What i did here was pretty simple, and not what I am still in the process of, and was planning on presenting at first. These are screen caps of an "audio frequency scan". What it does is scans the entire audio source and comes out with an average frequency from the entire length of the of the file. No other voices were in the file. If they were they were cut out BEFORE the scan.

First i scanned a musician i was working with.(OF HIM TALKING) Singing would not be accurate for this.

Results:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/228a94d57255.jpg[/atsimg]

I also wanted to diversify it a little. My recording is very high res, and I had an interview that was done with Tupac Shakur hiding in my hard drive. I chose this because it was roughly the same as the interview and Riggle audio.

Results:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4973c835208d.jpg[/atsimg]

Then i scanned the entire "Niger" video.

Results:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0373ad6c161f.jpg[/atsimg]

Then i did another audio scan on the "Fluffy Bunny" skit from the daily show.

Results:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a44fbc276d13.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, I started to wonder whether the quality had anything to do with the results. Well, it did to an extent. But please, Note the curves. To someone like me, this is still very consistent.

Results:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88000711889b.jpg[/atsimg]

And just another comparison. Here is the English guy (cant remember his damn name) from the DS scanned from one of the same audio sources with Rob Riggle's Vocals removed. This shows how different they can be

Results:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b09190613655.jpg[/atsimg]

And NOW... (drum roll please) on to our friend "Mr. Harley Man"

His Results:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/742268bc3b49.jpg[/atsimg]
Riggle's to compare
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0373ad6c161f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a44fbc276d13.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88000711889b.jpg[/atsimg]

My conclusion thus far, as I am not nearly finished.

Everyone has a different vocal frequency. You can see in the first 2 pictures, they are similar but not consistent to trained eyes. Frequencies are everything when mixing music/vocals, and i am very familiar with them. Im not surprised that every one of the scans ran on Riggle matched so far. The curves are all within the same frequency range, and peak in the SAME places. The high quality audio that was scanned shows the same curves, but more clear, making the curves smoother, but still the same.

I AM shocked however, That Mr.Harley Man's frequency scan was an IDENTICAL MATCH!. I got chills the first time i saw the results. I redid the scan, in different places, and about 10 times. Same thing, each scan that was preformed.

Fellow ATSers, I think we just might have stumbled on to something pretty big.

I will continue to analyze more of Riggle's audio and create a more "in depth" new topic including the clips of the exact audio scanned for each result.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wi1shire

Honestly, wi1shire, I wasn't trying to start a frenzy over this. I never got it from the visual, only the audio. Some people are different, for me It was the voice. Regardless, I go searching for more pictures and hit a couple other websites where people had taken the exact post I made and copied it to other web sites. I laughed, because it's new, I knew someone wanted the attention, someone wanted to "proclaim" it, and many did. Here's the thing, I don't care, because I'd rather people take another look. I'd rather have more eyes and more minds pouring over the information then not. It's Democracy in action.

You said there are smart people out there, and I see your heart is in the right place. I don't want a witch hunt, I want answers, that's all friend. This is a painful road for all who truly want nothing more then accountability in our leadership, as in each other. I don't care who's name is on it...build em a statue. I want a peaceful fair life.

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lombardy Inn

SEE, I told you guys, I didn't get it from seeing it, I got it from hearing it.

Thank you sir for your analysis.

I'm telling you guys. Close your eyes and just listen to the both of them talk. Volumes may be different, but frequency doesn't change.

Again, awesome job...chills here, It confirmed my ears still work...lol

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Lombardy Inn hasn't finished his analysis yet, but the preliminary results are looking very good.

Preliminary congratulations to letthereaderunderstand!!!!

If the audio analysis is conclusive, that, together with the circumstantial coincidences of where he was and who he was, militarily, on 9/11, will argue very strongly that Harley Man is Rob Riggle.

This is potentially a huge development for the truth movement. Only the most naive person would accept his spiel on 9/11 to be a spontaneous, unscripted response.

Message to Mr. Riggle: Come clean. Your taped interview was an embarrassment to some very powerful people. They did you the favor of trying to erase you from the tape. They failed because they forgot your voice.

Come clean publicly before they try to erase you, personally.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Congratulations nothing, you guys did the work. I said it from the start, this is the first time I've seen ATS pull together resources to figure something out and keep it in a positive direction. This will answer someones question that needs an answer. That's what it is about guys...

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Congratulations nothing, you guys did the work.

You're a modest guy. In the truth movement, this is like isolating a new element in chemistry. You did it! Thousands of people have been puzzling over this guy for quite a while now, but you made the connection. Congratulations!

I said it from the start, this is the first time I've seen ATS pull together resources to figure something out and keep it in a positive direction. This will answer someones question that needs an answer. That's what it is about guys...

To paraphrase George Bush, "Nobody in our administration, and I don't think in the previous administration could envision humpbacked geeks using audio software downloaded from the web to out our 9/11 stooge."

Peace

Back at ya! And Godspeed to Lombardy Inn.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It really is "Revenge of the Nerds"....He Huuugh...

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

To paraphrase George Bush, "Nobody in our administration, and I don't think in the previous administration could envision humpbacked geeks using audio software downloaded from the web to out our 9/11 stooge."

HEHE...This made me giggle.

Software is insanely overpriced.

Originally posted by ipsedixit And Godspeed to Lombardy Inn.

What i like the most about this site, is that there are alot of "experts" in so many different fields that there is always someone that chimes in with a simple answer to them, yet mind-boggling to others.

Im just doing my part, as i have learned A LOT on this site, and maybe i can teach others something.

I was just waiting for my area of expertise to come..

Heres something i threw together real quick. Its a few audio clips put together with NO video for the people that cant help but watch. LISTEN TO THIS MAN'S VOICE.

"Hi, Im Rob Riggle from The Daily Show" AUDIO CLIP

I also have another graph in the works that i will post in a little bit.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Lombardy Inn]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I AM shocked however, That Mr.Harley Man's frequency scan was an IDENTICAL MATCH!. I got chills the first time i saw the results. I redid the scan, in different places, and about 10 times. Same thing, each scan that was preformed.

Fellow ATSers, I think we just might have stumbled on to something pretty big.

I will continue to analyze more of Riggle's audio and create a more "in depth" new topic including the clips of the exact audio scanned for each result.

Congratulations and thanks to Lombardy Inn. I'll be watching for your thread. Fantastic job by everybody . . . debunkers and sceptics too. Great discussions are what ATS is about.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Lombardy Inn. Awesome job my friend. thank you

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Great audio work.

I'd like to add my 20 years of facial study, and drawing portraits. The man in the Harly Shirt and Mr. Riggle imho, are indeed one in the same.

Of course everyone has thier double.However with Riggle being Marine, and we know he was in Lower manhatten on 9/11, I think it's a safe bet it's him, and him for a reason. With all the other circumstantial evidence to take into account, something is definitely wrong here.

Could there be an expert wandering around NY, with a black shirt and black cap (standard way of hiding ones identy) sure.

However the clincher for me is the way the lines are delivered. Extremely calm, sounds very rehearsed, and again hardly any strain on his voice.

I also get the feeling Harly man is comfortable in front of a camera. looking at his behavior, and again how he delivers his lines. This is a VERY good avenue to follow, and just adds to the pile of circumstanstial evidence surrounding a good case for an inside job here.

Again to all of you who know Riggle as just the comedian on the Daily show will have biased opinions, and just saying Its NOT ROB RIGGLE over and over makes you look childesh, and does little for your argument.

We have unbiased audio, and visual analysis of the Harley guy and Mr. Riggle, and "most" are agreeing it's him. Sheesh it's hard to get this many people on ATS to agree the sky is Blue. Fairly strong evidence here.

Again the silence from Mr. Riggle and his people is defeaning.

As well as the fact, no Harly guy has stepped up and said hey thats me you mo mo's. I'm sure if it was an ordinary fellow, he's seen this video, and is aware his interview is causing controversy. So was this man killed?
I don't think so. Because it wasn't any ordinary Joe on the street.

It was a Lt. in the Marines, who saw active duty overseas. the fact he's in comedy now, and that's all the "biased" people know of him, is blinding them.

Trust me I study faces for 20 years, proportions are very important. Although you can lose weight and wear a ball cap. The size of your ears, and type, and exatly where they fall in line with your eyes/nose/and mouth, cannot be disguised without hours of makeup, and plastetic applications. It's obvious to me, but I see how the layman, or even biased layman cannot see what is so obvious.

Harley Man is either Mr. Riggle or he is his twin, or his double. But the voice analysis cements the fact that is not the case. I believe we are chipping away at this, and I appreciate all of your efforts, especially the audio guys. That is pretty compelling results.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I just wanted to say again to all those involved in working on this, good job friends.

I bring this up, because of the evidence.

I had saw either here or on the original Riggle post someone mention "who" it is we can go after. After thinking about this I am finding I am stumped as to the way we can make this into a case.

Even if Riggle comes forward, which he won't, what have we got?

It seems to me this is where the truth movement falls flat. Having a case! Not because of the lack of evidence, but the lack of who to have a case against.

This plot of 9/11 often leaves me in awe. In retrospect, it is one of the most awesome events I've ever seen. The amount of coordination it would of taken and though mistakes were made, it went through without a hitch and this is the reason I see for that happening.

You give certain entities their portion of the act and black out their communication to other proprietors involved, not telling them what is actually going on...ie war games The media, the government, the local and state police, with exception of key leaders, have no idea what's going on. Because of this, there is no direct link back to a single perp.

Like the other reader had said. We should be using the facts that we have with video, audio and what ever else we can gather, that is not a theory, but actual evidence and perhaps as they had suggested, go after the media having proof of planted witnesses for dramatic effect, false video .i.e. (moving bridges, false backgrounds, geo image modeling) and rope in the ones we can.

I have a sad feeling that the administration responsible for coordinating all of this will never be prosecuted. But what we do have...ie sept clues and our own mounting evidence is a start in bringing the media down.

We all need a course of action with what we have. They always say, "if bush is guilty, where is the case"....I'm getting tired of hearing that, because it is true.

These guys were smart, because they pulled off a plan with no central power to be responsible too or who they can say, "He forced me too".

It's like we are fighting the invisible man....frustrating!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hey Lombardy Inn. I just wanted to ask, that when you put up your post with the more in depth audio analysis could you put a link in this thread and also here Mystery expert witness at ground zero so that they may be directed to your analysis. Thanks again friend. Stellar Job

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join