It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox sanitizes 9/11 video archive to conceal perp?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Again the silence from Mr. Riggle and his people is defeaning.

He's already said it wasn't him - twitter.com... :

# @gculliss That is 100% NOT ME!!! I was in NYC on 9/11, but I NEVER did any street interview(s) I assure you. BTW great to hear from u gcull!8:14 PM Apr 21st from web in reply to gculliss

So, there you go. End of such a silly thread that has so many people frothing at the mouth to hang some innocent comedian because of their own personal witch hunt.

Mods/admins please put a stop to threads like this.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

Originally posted by Nola213
Again the silence from Mr. Riggle and his people is defeaning.

# @gculliss That is 100% NOT ME!!! I was in NYC on 9/11, but I NEVER did any street interview(s) I assure you. BTW great to hear from u gcull!8:14 PM Apr 21st from web in reply to gculliss

So, there you go. End of such a silly thread that has so many people frothing at the mouth to hang some innocent comedian because of their own personal witch hunt.

Why did we go after Usama Bin Ladin? He said he wasn't responsible for 9/11.

I've said it before, and I will say it again. I am a fan of Riggle. I would hope that it wasn't him.

I didn't do this for attention and the last thing I wanted was a witch hunt. I simply found the voices to sound similar and like anyone else, wanted someones opinion other then my own. The posts are on ats and my intentions are stated loud and clear in them. I actually got sick to my stomach after some started confirming they believed it to be him also.

I believe it is him. I've not told anyone else how to believe. Facts as they stand now are really no clearer then they were before. No one knows who Harley Guy is, even me, and this all started because of an observation that I wanted other intelligent people to go over too, garnering more input. My original post is questioning the identity of Harley Man and asking others if they believe that Riggle fit his description.

At that time I didn't even know Riggle was a first responder. All I knew of Riggle was what I had seen of him on the Daily show, which I am a fan of and liked his bits. Harley man had always seemed familiar to me after watching the video of him since about 2006 and I could never place why.

I made the post the day it hit me, because when it did hit, I wanted to verify if others saw it or heard it too, nothing more.

I apologize to Mr. Riggle, if it is not him. I sincerely hope it is not.

I encourage you and everyone else to keep looking for the facts. There is no case without them. If you feel it is not Riggle, keep looking, the Harley man is important to understanding the truth.

I also feel confident from the analysis of the viewers that work should continue. More analysis can not hurt anything and Mr Riggle is innocent, until proven guilty. If he is clean, their will be nothing to answer for.
Besides, he is in the media and should have no problem with people watching his videos in relation to another for some comparison or his voice being analyzed against another. No worse then an audition.

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

End of such a silly thread that has so many people frothing at the mouth to hang some innocent comedian because of their own personal witch hunt.

You sound like Bill Clinton asking people how dare they suggest that 9/11 was an inside job.

Get a load of this stuff.

www.entrainbow.com...

"Ambition drove many men to become false; to have one thought locked in the breast, another ready on the tongue." - Sallust , The War with Catiline.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt .

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."
- Lenin .

"It is always the best policy to speak the truth--unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
- Jerome K. Jerome .

Former acting White House press secretary Larry Speakes:

www.inthesetimes.com...

“If you tell the same story five times, it’s true.”

"I am not a crook." - President Richard Millhouse Nixon.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." - President William Jefferson Clinton.

"My dog ate my homework." "The check's in the mail."

There are some humdingers out there and it doesn't take long to find them.

I'm not surprised that Riggle denies giving the interview. There is a chance that he is telling the truth. Lombardy Inn said that even in exact vocal matches, there is a 10% margin of error.

If Lombardy Inn and other experts in the audio field make an exact match between Riggle and Harley Man's voices, we are still, on that basis alone, only 90% sure that Riggle is Harley Man. The other circumstantial details however, increase the likelihood that they are the same person.

Personally, I don't care what Riggle says about it. As far as I am concerned, the 9/11 truth movement is a criminal investigation. I think Riggle gave the interview, but I could be wrong.

Somebody gave it and somebody tried to conceal that person's identity.

I hope that Lombardy Inn will provide multiple cross checks that match Riggle's voice to that of Harley Man. Then we'll take it from there.

Crimes were comitted on 9/11 and I want to nail the perps.

The guy in this recording had every right to expect to go home to his family that day. I'm doing this for him. Would you expect the police to drop an investigation every time a person accused says, "I didn't do it."?

[edit on 26-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Figures. People kept saying he was silent about it, now you know he's said it wasn't him, but yet it continues.

It's funny and sad at the same time that all of this is about some dude who gave his opinion about what he witnessed in an interview. No crime was committed, no matter how you twist it, that is the bottom line.

Enjoy your witch hunt.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The brave guy in this live interview and the person trapped with him deserved to go home safely also. Too bad the 9-11 perps were in charge of the news media and censored further interview with Jim Gartenberg.

From the video

Jim: . . . . part of the core of the building is blown out . . .

. . . . . . .

Female anchor: What time did you get to work?

Jim: I got to work around 8 o'clock this morning, and . . I think this happened about 8:45.

Female anchor: It did. Describe what you felt.

Jim: I felt .. eh .. I felt . . just the whole build .. I heard a noise, felt the building shake, saw glass blown out.
The glass on my floor was blown out from the inside of the building out; rather than the exterior windows being blown out.

Female anchor: What were you

Jim: the glass fully shattered with the core of the building .. ehh .. and the interior core, ehh part of the building collapsed.

Female anchor: SILENCE
Male anchor: SILENCE

Jim: hello

WTC Victim Gartenberg Live On ABC

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Figures. People kept saying he was silent about it, now you know he's said it wasn't him, but yet it continues.

How could that be? Oh yeah, I forgot, I addressed that in my post above. Nevermind.

It's funny and sad at the same time

I was in a Chinese restaurant once where they served sweet and sour spare ribs. They weren't bad.

that all of this is about some dude who gave his opinion about what he witnessed in an interview.

If you thinks that's bad, should talk to Jerry Seinfeld. He made hundreds of millions with a show "about nothing".

No crime was committed, no matter how you twist it, that is the bottom line.

Do you even know what happened on 9/11?

Enjoy your witch hunt.

Try the spare ribs. Bon appétit.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

You know, I have a feeling that if there is ever a trial in America, involving the real perpetrators of 9/11, it is going to make the Nuremburg trials look like small claims court.

America, you've got to pull up your socks, put on your workboots and start kicking, before it's too late. We've been here before. It only gets worse.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by Lombardy Inn

Hey Lombardy Inn. I just wanted to ask, that when you put up your post with the more in depth audio analysis could you put a link in this thread and also here Mystery expert witness at ground zero so that they may be directed to your analysis. Thanks again friend. Stellar Job

Peace

Absolutely..I was planning on linking both this thread and the previous one. I wouldnt want to take credit for someone elses observations, just my analysis.

In regards to further analysis, i have sent audio files to a close very trustworthy friend that works in music with me (ive know most of my life). They are going to do a second scan on the files for a second opinion.

As far as my new thread, I dont think im going to even bother with posting spectral views, as i was told that the graph views i have been using are just as accurate. The spectral views are hard for someone to understand, and the differences would be minute. It would be like posting chemical compound numbers and letters rather than their names and expect everyone to know what they are. As where a graph is simple and everyone can visually see the results. Give me until friday, and i should have something ready to present.

To all the skeptics, and also the believers, I am completely unbiased in this whole investigation. I really like Rob Riggle, and think his work on the Daily Show is very funny. However, i believe that in order to get to the bottom of the true 9/11 plot, and criminals, all options and suspects must be considered, as are with any criminal investigation. I realize how silly it may seem to think that someone you know so well on TV could allegedly be linked to the conspiracy, but you cant rule him out completely.

Weather I come to a conclusion weather he is, or is not the harley man, I think this will be a matter of the real guy "landing on the white house lawn" as you would say. Until then, I will try my hardest to help everyone figure this out.

-L/I

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lombardy Inn
To all the skeptics, and also the believers, I am completely unbiased in this whole investigation. I really like Rob Riggle, and think his work on the Daily Show is very funny. However, i believe that in order to get to the bottom of the true 9/11 plot, and criminals, all options and suspects must be considered, as are with any criminal investigation. I realize how silly it may seem to think that someone you know so well on TV could allegedly be linked to the conspiracy, but you cant rule him out completely.

That's the way it should be. There are people in the FBI, CIA and NYPD who would have it that way themselves, if they weren't being blinkered and hobbled from above and within their organizations.

It is a scandal that ordinary citizens have to carry on this investigation, but in doing so maybe people will rediscover the reason that the Founders of, by far the greatest nation on earth, designed the Constitution the way they did.

"We the people" have to take back what has been taken from us, what is ours by right, a government of the people by the people and for the people. A government that doesn't promote and reward criminals and traitors in its ranks, but throws them in jail where they can only do mischief among themselves.

We are not after Riggle in this thread, we are after Harley Man. We have questions for him.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Credit for what? The free time of yours that you spent doing something that you feel makes a difference in the world. I hope that the last thing I get in the world is credit...I simply wanted people to be able to track this story and be able to see your work.

A child could do what I did (and do more often then you think), it took a skilled professional to assemble what you did and an investigative eye on behalf of the others.

Thanks again.

Peace

[edit on 28-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I was going to tell you Lombardy Inn. Riggle in "Blackballed the movie:The Bobby Dukes Story" has some audio that might be useful. He is speaking more in the range of Harley Man.

If you need it let me know, thought I think you can find it just as easy on youtube.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can view the entire Fox News footage?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRandomGuy

You can view three days of coverage (minus what they don't want you to see) of five networks coverage at:

www.archive.org...

Note: The Fox coverage archived is from their Washington affiliate.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Wow. This is quite fascinating. So it seems that it's very likely Mr. Harley Man and Mr. Riggle are one in the same? Excellent work, Lombardi.

We still have a dilemma. Mr. Riggle denies it's him, but the voice analysis seems to say otherwise. The footage doesn't look anything like him, but then again, the footage is of such crappy, blurred quality that it's really impossible to say for certain.

So either Mr. Riggle is lying, which would be interesting to say the least, or the voice analysis might be inaccurate. I am looking forward to your second opinion from your colleagues, Lombardi. Is this the same method forensic scientists use when doing voice analysis too, and is it as accurate? if so, and it turns out that it is Rob Riggle, then we should send him a copy of the results and politely ask for an explaination.

Of course, if it is Mr. Riggle and he did give that rather curious interview, that in itself is not very suspect. He was the public relations officer for his unit. My own experience with such individuals shows that they simply say what they are told to say, and usually that is passed down a chain of command from higher up to unit level. So it is likely that Mr. Riggle was simply parroting a communique from higher up, without any realization of what was happening.

Even if it is Riggle, it does not necessarily implicate him as a conspirator or henchman. He could just as easily been another lower level individual simply doing what he was told to do, completely unaware of what was actually going on in darker places. That's how conspiracies work and succeed. Most of the labor force needed to implement the conspiracy are completely in the dark about it, or their role, or even that a conspiracy exists. To them, it often comes across as simply another day's normal work.

The real interesting thing is, if it is him, why deny it?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Because, if Riggle's participation was as you say, above, (and I think you might be right about it, although he comes across as playing a theatrical "part" to me) his explanation of the events comes way too early in the play. This goes back to earlier points I made about the "handwriting" of the operation. Too hasty. Too impatient about what they were doing. Poor planning.

As a consequence Harley Man comes off as a plant. As a consequence they were left with the question, "How to put the Harley Man toothpaste back into the tube?" This led to the digital editing of the interview tape to obscure his identity.

The great thing about the current situation is that many people have copies of both Harley Man and Riggle from other sources. Anyone could have a professional voice analysis done. Lombardy Inn's work can be checked, no matter how it turns out.

They couldn't round up all copies of the interview and ship them off to China for smelting.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

My conjecture would say that Mr. Riggle is close to the hot button on the 9/11 subject having been on "The Daily Show". That being said, if it was him, he would loose 70% of his fan base directly. His career would be over, because of it. The heads of this don't need to worry about anything, they won't loose an Empire over an Actor, but if it is Riggle, he would be finished in his fan base just for never coping to it.

Just my two half pennies.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Because, if Riggle's participation was as you say, above, (and I think you might be right about it, although he comes across as playing a theatrical "part" to me) his explanation of the events comes way too early in the play. This goes back to earlier points I made about the "handwriting" of the operation. Too hasty. Too impatient about what they were doing. Poor planning.

Good point. Personally, what you view as theatric seems more like a messanger simply spouting out what was put in his mouth, as Unit Public realtions officers pretty much do as standard practice. They dont really have much say in what is said, they just have to figure out how to say it and deliver it. But you are right about the fact that the delivery was pretty damned early, and if he was simply relating whatever crap he was told to say, then information about the tower's collapse could have been issued from higher up before the things ever collapsed. Which would implicate foresight on the part of whoever issued the statement in the first place.

As a consequence Harley Man comes off as a plant. As a consequence they were left with the question, "How to put the Harley Man toothpaste back into the tube?" This led to the digital editing of the interview tape to obscure his identity.

I won't discount that possibility, though I doubt it personally. The digital blurrieness and editing is curious, as is the disappearance of quite a number of 9/11 tapes from their archives. FOX wasn't the only news outlet to lose copies of 9/11 footage. Some very important tapes from the BBC archives are gone as well. If I was running a major news agency, tapes of a major international disaster/attack would be amongst the most protected of footage.

The great thing about the current situation is that many people have copies of both Harley Man and Riggle from other sources. Anyone could have a professional voice analysis done. Lombardy Inn's work can be checked, no matter how it turns out.

Yes, this is very true. I am actually looking forward to what his friends say. Though I have been tracking 9/11 inconsistencies and questions since 2002, Harley man never interested me much before now, as I always chalked it off as some slob off the street trying to opine about something he knew jack about. Now I am not so certain.

They couldn't round up all copies of the interview and ship them off to China for smelting.

Nope, they sure as hell can't, and they can't track down and destroy every single news report that day either. If this is indeed Rob Riggle, it does raise many questions. Like i said, he could simply be a messanger, but even that raises the question of how this "Information" went through his chain of command so quickly. My own experience, that even with email, it usually takes a while for things to hit the unit level.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

My conjecture would say that Mr. Riggle is close to the hot button on the 9/11 subject having been on "The Daily Show". That being said, if it was him, he would loose 70% of his fan base directly. His career would be over, because of it. The heads of this don't need to worry about anything, they won't loose an Empire over an Actor, but if it is Riggle, he would be finished in his fan base just for never coping to it.

Just my two half pennies.

Possibly, but unlikely. You would have to assume that 70% of his fan base are skeptics of the Official 9/11 story, which is unlikely. Since the majority of people have little to no interest in 9/11 research, or believe fully in the 9/11 story, it is unlikely he would lose but a small fraction of his fans. For starters, people wouldn't understand the significance of why "Harley Man" a.k.a. Mr. Riggle, if true, is of such great interest. If it turns out to be Riggle, people would more than likely think, "Oh, how cool!" not WTF?

I fear you give the average smuck too much credit in the departments of abstract thought, logical deduction, and connection dots/noti9ng patterns. You and a few others might be able to see the significance, and raise the "WTF" alarm, but the average person's brainwaves will remain flatlined.

My own personal guess is that if it turns out to be Riggle, and he continues to deny it, it is more likely that he has been told not to talk about it from someone else.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here is my 2nd Harley Riggle video. Please stop, or pause it to check out the views for now. I will try to get some stills, but for now. Check it out.

(click to open player in new window)

Peace

[edit on 29-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

When you put riggle's head right next to Harley man, a resemblence seems alot stronger. In your vid, I watched both their faces and they appeared to be similar, side by side.

Does anyone know anything about digital face comparison/identification technology that we could do some technical analysis on? To add to the voice tests done?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join