It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox sanitizes 9/11 video archive to conceal perp?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by ipsedixit

Not sure you what you mean.

To defend whom?

We may be coming at this from very different perspectives. When I look at the case you make in your various presentations, I think in terms of a criminal trial involving defendants from the Bush administration. Your witnesses would be part of a case made against Bush administration officials.

What do you hope to achieve with them? To create a political movement?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I guess that's a great question we can all ask ourselves.

What would you do if Riggle admitted he was harley guy?

Then what?

I think I was pretty clear about what we are calling for in my last post but I'll break it down even more.......justice.

An end to perpetual war based on lies.

If we expose 9/11 I believe it would be a big fat stick in the spokes of the military-industrial-complex.

We could have free health care for the entire nation on a fraction of what we spend on war or "defense".

So call it a demand for social justice, call it a peace/political movement, call it a mass awakening, or call it whatever you want, but I think that anyone who understands the gravity of this information should want to do something about it.

But we have to get serious and we have to FOCUS on the slam dunk info if we want to move forward and be productive.

That has been the CIT message since day one and is the reason we have worked so hard to provide such concrete evidence.

Speculation keeps us mired in debate. We have enough evidence to progress out of that phase.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

I guess that's a great question we can all ask ourselves.

What would you do if Riggle admitted he was harley guy?

I don't think anyone will admit to being Harley Man, unless there is overwhelming evidence for it.

Then what?

I view the whole 9/11 question from the perspective of judicial processes. Every piece of evidence uncovered by anyone in any area of 9/11 investigation is considered in the light of it's utility in a civil or criminal prosecution. The unmasking of Harley Man would have to be connected to other evidence developed.

So call it a demand for social justice, call it a peace/political movement, call it a mass awakening, or call it whatever you want, but I think that anyone who understands the gravity of this information should want to do something about it.

I agree but, having said that, I think that one of the problems with the truth movement has been a failure to focus on areas where much greater pressure could have been brought on the Bush administration. There should have been much more of an effort to ensure that due process was followed in numerous instances post 9/11 and in the lead up to the overseas wars. Bush was much rougher on due process than he was on the constitution.

But we have to get serious and we have to FOCUS on the slam dunk info if we want to move forward and be productive.

I agree, but it would seem that what is developing is happening across a wide front. No-one is focussing along the lines that you suggest or that I would have liked to see from day one. Instead a sort of mass of information is developing and starting to approach "critical mass".

I was listening to Linda Moulton Howe on C2CAM last night and she reported on another scholarly paper written by a Danish scientist on nano-thermitic dust at the WTC on 9/11. The paper is important, but so is the fact that Ms. Howe is looking into these matters.

It is very telling when someone like that relates how she telephoned NIST to ask questions about their 9/11 work and was hung up on after asking them how many people worked on that investigation, and that was her first question!

David Letterman telling Bill O'Reilly that a congressman, in conversation with Letterman, opined that Bush should be arrested and put on trial for war crimes, also says something about "critical mass."

There has also been at least one television program to come out recently, featuring, in a non-mocking way, a character who might be called a truther.

In 2006 CBC television interviewed one of the Popular Science guys on the question of 9/11 and although the interview style was not confrontational the questions asked by the interviewer were very comprehensive and revealed a detailed awareness of truther perspectives all across the 9/11 board. To me it says there is awareness and sympathy among mainstream journalists. They know the story, but are being restrained from telling it.

Your solid work, while it may not be the sort of thing you convict John Gotti with, helps to keep the core of the reactor active. Harley Man has created a stir, even unidentified. Identifying him, particularly if he turns out to be a well known individual can help to maintain public interest in the story and possibly raise public ire a little.

There isn't going to be a slam dunk, but eventually there might be a dangerous amount of critical outrage among the public. That's why I don't agree with your next statement.

Speculation keeps us mired in debate. We have enough evidence to progress out of that phase.

I think we have to keep building mass and moving the evidence into so-called "legitimate venues."

[edit on 1-5-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hey guys, I am having a problem with my connection right now. Am at a starbucks right now, but hopefully will be able to post by this after noon.

I've been looking over the footage of Harley Man from the Hi Res version off of Loose Change Final, per craig.

You Guys. All of that footage is messed with from the movie. This is what they did and I will post the pics as soon as I can.

They completely altered his face. If you can get the footage and look at it frame by frame, it is majorly screwed with. They went in and painted below the guys eyes to make him appear to be squinting, but it is photoshop and you can clearly see it in the frame by frame. His eyes are skin in most of the frames with exception of a few. They also altered his chin.

Here is my assignment for anyone who can get back online faster.

I believe Riggle has a scar either on his neck or face, I can't remember, but I've already found a few moles that match up from riggle and Harley man.

If anyone can look up if he has scars (I think he brags about it, chicks think it's sexy type thing).

I believe the scar is on his right side along the base of his neck, like someone tried to take his head off. I believe it is in an s pattern on it's side starting from around his hair line on his neck to the front of his Adams Apple.

Hopefully my connection is back up this afternoon. I will post my evidence as soon as I can...this is big...IT IS RIGGLE. I wouldn't say it unless I was 100% sure. I've believed it was him, now I know it is.

Good luck friends.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

I've been looking over the footage of Harley Man from the Hi Res version off of Loose Change Final, per craig.

You Guys. All of that footage is messed with from the movie. This is what they did and I will post the pics as soon as I can.

They completely altered his face. If you can get the footage and look at it frame by frame, it is majorly screwed with. They went in and painted below the guys eyes to make him appear to be squinting, but it is photoshop and you can clearly see it in the frame by frame. His eyes are skin in most of the frames with exception of a few. They also altered his chin.

Here is my assignment for anyone who can get back online faster.

I believe Riggle has a scar either on his neck or face, I can't remember, but I've already found a few moles that match up from riggle and Harley man.

If anyone can look up if he has scars (I think he brags about it, chicks think it's sexy type thing).

I believe the scar is on his right side along the base of his neck, like someone tried to take his head off. I believe it is in an s pattern on it's side starting from around his hair line on his neck to the front of his Adams Apple.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eabc68655e63.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the best I could capture from 9-11 Mysteries at 00:03:25.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I think you are right on. I was looking at the screen shots I posted above, zooming in on them, etc., in Irfanview, and I think they have been tampered with as well. Especially the nose. Someone has done a real job on his honker.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

cant you see the reseblence?!! they even curl there top lip up in a snarly kinda way the same. And you just gotta listen to them with out looking at them to see they both sound alike

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Take a close look at Harley Man's left cheek.

Do you see that it is highlighted and brighter than the right cheek? But notice that the right shoulder is in sunlight and brighter than the left shoulder.

I think this is an obvious instance where they have introduce an unnatural highlight to mask an alteration of the shape of the tip of his nose.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Good work SPreston. That is a nice picture. I've been going in with the burn tool. It will reveal all of the hidden stuff on his skin.

You guys, I would say that this whole Harley guy Video first of all was not shot live. It is a matted scene against a green screen.

When the Black man walks up behind them it is weird. Also look at Harley guys hand when he throws it back discribing the buildings collapse. They literally painted it purple.

I don't even think his hat is real. If you guys can goo frame by frame it is so crazy how manipulated that scene is.

1. Background moves and Jumps.
2. No depth of field. The background is as focused as the foreground.
3. Harley Guys whole entire face is altered in 90% of the shot.
4. No shadows from the Guys standing behind them, plus he is just creepy and hiding the rest of the static scene, hence his curiosity in their interview

I'm not still fully back online yet. My service is out till monday, but for now I will try to post a few.

Look at his eyes pop out of his eyelids in this one. Also watch how the hat moves. It will move without him doing a thing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a8b6a94dadb.gif[/atsimg]

Guys this is supposed to be animated but it's not working here. If you check my media profile, it is working there. I'll try this again. I HATE DIAL UP...

Peace

[edit on 3-5-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Dead give away that it IS riggle....Earlobes. Look and see what I'm talking about....I wish I could get these darn pictures to upload...so frustrating.

I will post a pic as soon as I can, but trust me. Look at his earlobs. It's him or a exact body double.

No wonder he said(Riggle) that it wasn't him. Technically it is not him, but him playing a character.

They must have a code where they can exploit loop holes or something. They being the ones running this whole charade. Even Bush said, "We all saw the PICTURES of the planes going into the buildings"...they have to speak truth, but they can exploit any loophole available....Zionists....gotta hand it to em.

You guys ever notice that the Lunar Module is a Pyramid? Off topic, but in the same vain. Peace

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Hey, I just wanted to say to you...don't ignore your calling friend...I'm serious about that. Thanks for staying on this with a heat.

I've been thinking a lot about what must be done with the information as it is not a case, but could definitely wake people to the fact that the media could give two sh!t$ about the people they "Entertain".

I believe that is the first step. Someone else had brought that up earlier here I believe, but they are totally right. We won't get the Gov Insiders, but the media will attack even the media.

We need to start a feeding frenzy amongst them and let them destroy each other....Religion style...lol

I believe that the elite are leaving everything open just enough to cause descent amongst the citizens so that they may declare war on them and thus control the population to the Guidestones Law 500,000,000 people "in perpetual balance with the earth"

Stuff like this is too easy for us to just be finding...I smell something up.

Anyway back to my 1.5 mb uploads that take an hour....lol

Peace

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

I think you are right on. I was looking at the screen shots I posted above, zooming in on them, etc., in Irfanview, and I think they have been tampered with as well. Especially the nose. Someone has done a real job on his honker.

Good catch, you are right. You can literally watch a scar or birthmark on his neck be painted over as you watch.

None of this footage is Live or Real. I didn't see this till I went from by frame.

I can't today, but as soon as monday rolls around I can zip or rar the images and send them to anyone who wants them. They are from Loose Change and are very clear, only it will have to be on monday.

I'm so bummed. I have so much stuff I want to show you guys and my service got disrupted on friday. Borrowing a friends cricket dial up and while I'm thankful to have connection....man I forgot about dial up, how did we survive before?...

Peace

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Look at his eyes pop out of his eyelids in this one. Also watch how the hat moves. It will move without him doing a thing.

Guys this is supposed to be animated but it's not working here. If you check my media profile, it is working there. I'll try this again. I HATE DIAL UP...

It works if you link it.

Harley Guy Animated

Great work. Use the link above and now hold down your keyboard Ctrl key and zoom in on Harley Guy with your Mouse wheel. Wow; what a hat. More 9-11 magic?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

You are right because riggle's nose has a little hump in it. That is what they took out, along with making his chin a ball and painting heavier eyelids.

I took Riggle's eyes and worked them into harley man. Freaky to say the least.
I had a little doubt before and I can even understand what craig is saying, but this IS Riggle. I wouldn't say it craig unless I was absolutely positive as this is not a slight judgment to call over someone.

When I can get the rest of my pics up, I will show you proof, but either way friend we are all on the same team. I appreciate you (craig) catching my mistake sincerely from the other day, just wanted to thank you for that again.

His payoff is his position...NO Doubt in my mind.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

It works if you link it.

Harley Guy Animated

Great work. Use the link above and now hold down your keyboard Ctrl key and zoom in on Harley Guy with your Mouse wheel. Wow; what a hat. More 9-11 magic?

Thank you SPreston...Things like what you just did, makes it exciting for me to come here and meet with you guys. I feel like you guys are "my team", when I say that I don't mean "Mine", but like we've got each others backs cause we got no "front".

Thanks again SPreston...and again, good work.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
One more try for gif in post.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/919af92e1b5f.gif[/atsimg]

Watch how his eyes pop out from the lids.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f8d9edb26aa.gif[/atsimg]

The eye lids are just bad. They are even warping his perspective. I would doubt that leventhal was even next to him when they did "the interview". You never see the mike shadow on harley guy just like you don't see light coming over his left shoulder...

Peace

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted by letthereaderunderstand

The eye lids are just bad. They are even warping his perspective. I would doubt that leventhal was even next to him when they did "the interview". You never see the mike shadow on harley guy just like you don't see light coming over his left shoulder...

Perhaps Mr Rick Leventhal needs to be cornered and asked to explain all of this. Surely a senior News Correspondent would be upset that his face was used without permission in a major US Government propaganda psyops mission before hundreds of millions of people. Faux News ought to be mighty upset also.

Mr Rick Leventhal should be indignant; ready to take these scum to court for dirtying his good name and reputation. Surely Mr Rick Leventhal was not a willing participant in this piece of disinformation garbage was he?

Hmmmm. Embedded with the US Marines in Iraq and Kuwait? Doesn't that mean you are no longer a reporter: but a propagandist sending home to the sheeple only what the Defense Department Military Industrial Complex gives you?

He has done extensive reporting from Israel? I wonder if that means that Mr Rick Leventhal is a Zionist and a 9-11 Insider from the beginning?

Rick Leventhal has been a New York-based correspondent with FOX News Channel (FNC) since June 1997. He joined FNC in March 1997 as a freelance reporter in the network's Chicago bureau.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2256032220e.jpg[/atsimg]

Most recently, he provided live coverage of the crisis in the Middle East. He also reported on the rescue efforts for miners trapped in a West Virginia coal mine. He also reported on Hurricane Katrina from Biloxi, Mississippi and traveled to Vatican City to cover the funeral of Pope John Paul II. Previously, he has covered the Martha Stewart prison release from Alderson, West Virginia and the 2004 Democratic National Convention from Boston. During the course of the Iraq war, Leventhal spent nine weeks in Kuwait and Iraq, embedded with the United States Marine Corps' 3rd Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion and the 2nd Battalion, 23rd Marines. He covered Operation Iraqi Freedom and reported on the Marines and the War on Terror from Camp Rhino and Kandahar Airport in Afghanistan. He has done extensive reporting from Israel, the West Bank and Gaza, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Albania and Macedonia, and was one of the first reporters on the scene when the World Trade Center was struck on Sept. 11, 2001. Leventhal has also covered more than a dozen hurricanes for FNC, providing in-depth live reports on the arrival and aftermath of Katrina and Rita in 2005.

Prior to joining FNC, Leventhal reported for WNBC-TV in New York, covering the crash of TWA Flight 800, the civil trial of subway vigilante Bernard Goetz, and the funeral of abuse victim Elisa Izquierdo, receiving an Emmy nomination. Earlier in his career, Leventhal served as a reporter/substitute anchor for WFLD-TV in Chicago, where he was the lead reporter on the nightly newscast, covering the O.J. Simpson trial and the Mississippi floods of 1993. He spent four years reporting and substitute anchoring for WSVN-TV (FOX) in Miami, providing wall-to-wall coverage of the William Kennedy Smith trial and Hurricane Andrew. Leventhal was also a reporter for WPTV-TV in West Palm Beach, Florida, covering stories including the Miami riots and Hurricane Hugo in Charleston, South Carolina.

A graduate of American University with a B.A. in Broadcast Journalism, Leventhal began his career as a reporter/anchor for WOLO-TV in Columbia, South Carolina.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I still haven't heard from leventhal. Thanks for the reminder. As you know, he would of known Riggle personally as he was the Deputy of Public Affairs for NYC for a good run.

Good job SPreston as always.

I'm working on getting more pics up. I have over 400 from the still frames. Trying to make gifs to show the variance of different stuff being done to these photos.

Hopefully I can get some up soon...working on it. I wonder if Riggle is "feeling" it. That twitter response must of been to a personal friend of his. Crazy to think it got that far to where a friend would question him. That means the trail is hotter then ever. If a friend is looking at harley man and riggle and starts questioning him, something is cooking.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

That twitter response may have not been from Riggle. A friend or his bosses or his wife may have access to his twitter account. Perhaps Lt Colonel Riggle will be deemed expendable for National Security reasons.

I sure would like to see Rick Leventhal cornered and on the defense with a real attack dog honest to goodness journalist. Not too many of those around any more.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join