It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox sanitizes 9/11 video archive to conceal perp?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Funny you say he looks like those guys. I have a good friend that If I didn't know him...I would say he is harley guy and if you guys saw him you would too.

He Looks EXACTLY like him.

Realize with Riggle though if he were Harley Man, that almost 10 years have gone by with most of Riggles time was over seas fighting so you can account for some age, as that guy still looks like he has baby fat.

Anyways, if you could reference your stills source that would be great.

Thanks again

[edit on 30-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
Great job on both threads, to me the resemblance to riggle is astounding, everything from his hair/sideburns his cheekbones his nose even the way he wares his cap with the rim bent is telling me this is one and the same person,

Sorry but this seemed like a big joke at first but now it's fantasy turning to deception.

It's clear to me in that last image letthereaderunderstand actually photoshopped the Harley Guy image to stretch his head to make it fit Riggle's more.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74ce989837f5.jpg[/atsimg]

The shapes of their heads are NOTHING alike so he had to alter the image.

Please be truthful "letthereaderunderstand " and answer whether or not you altered that image to change the shape of his head.

In fact you don't even need to answer becuase it's 100% obvious that you DID.

Why would you do that?

Harley Guy looks more like Peter Brady or the creator of family guy, Seth McFarland than he does Riggle with his big pear shaped head.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcc0d316af60.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/861753857a49.jpg[/atsimg]

Hell he looks more like Stewie!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d1b65d6ceba.jpg[/atsimg]

Don't you guys realize?

It does not even matter who Harley Guy is because he did nothing wrong.

He merely repeated the story that the entire world bought hook line and sinker as if he was deceived by the perps as intended.

Sure he may have been a plant but that is 100% unprovable.

EVEN IF it was Riggle (all though it clearly it is NOT) he would have nothing to lose by admitting it.

There is zero evidence that implicates harley guy.

We HAVE hard evidence implicating a lot of people in fact we have hard evidence that PROVES the cab driver, Lloyde England, was involved.

Not only that but we have his virtual CONFESSION that he was involved and of course we already know his identity.

Zero guesswork.

Search all of Hollywood for Harley Guy look-alikes all you want but once you start photoshopping to make your point and I see it convincing others I can't remain silent.

What I think is neat about the pictures you compare, is that to me they look like the same person (regarding "The riggler"), but to you they don't.

We are fun. The pictures you use are actually really good for showing his features.

Peace

[edit on 30-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

The footage is in both 9/11 Mysteries and Loose Change Final Cut.

Anyone with a one of those DVD's can get you a clean still.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The footage is in both 9/11 Mysteries and Loose Change Final Cut.

Anyone with a one of those DVD's can get you a clean still.

Thank you Craig and thank you for catching my mistake, I do appreciate it. I will try to get stills from the sources you've given and redo my work.

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Thank you Craig and thank you for catching my mistake, I do appreciate it. I will try to get stills from the sources you've given and redo my work.

Peace

No problem.

Thanks for admitting that the image was stretched.

That speaks as to your honesty.

While I do think you should have been able to tell that since the other cleaner images were posted long ago I understand how it's possible that you may have simply not looked at it very closely as you created the comparison shot.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
People , it's NOT just the great resemblance. I quote:

1. He was in Manhattan.
2. He worked for the city in pr right? Some type of Information Control right?
3. He looks the same, same eyebrows, and lips.
4. He is even seen wearing the same hat in other photos.
5. Really strange to see him in the blue shirt listening to the radio under where the second tower was hit...he looks like he is waiting for something.(waiting to change into the Harley shirt and act the part he was taught)
6. He is a marine. Sent to Centcom Nov. 2001.
7. He was rewarded with a spot on Saturday Night Live, right when he gets back from his tour of duty. And remember he is not that funny. He says it was his dream come true.
8. He was just promoted to a Leuitenant something last week according to the Daily Show

Thanks to Missing Blue Sky

I add:
a) He was part of the first responders
b) He is an actor
c) His face has been altered in the FOX 911 archives AFTER original thread started getting attention
d) He has not responded specifically to numerous calls for clarification other than a half answered response on Twitter, saying, "it wasn't me" and IMMEDIATELY changing the subject -(Funny, I did a Twitter search- seems Rigle doesn't Twitter anymore) AND THIS FROM A MARINE WHO IS BEING ACCUSED OF TREASON

Everyone has been wondering WHO Harley Guy was because his interview reads like a bad casting call.

No one to date has identified him.

To deny all the other inconsistencies, coincindence and downright creepiness of the situation REEKS of MISDIRECTION AND COVERUP.

We know who the disinfo agents are, and we refuse to play your games anymore, traitors.

[edit on 30/4/09 by MajesticJax]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Here's my attempt at a comparison ... I'm not convinced it is a 100% match (nose shape at ends differ), but the alignment of ear, eyes, nose, mouth, and chin certainly doesn't rule him out.

What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

While I do think you should have been able to tell that since the other cleaner images were posted long ago I understand how it's possible that you may have simply not looked at it very closely as you created the comparison shot.

Craig is there any chance you could do us a favour and post another shot from the DVDs that you own and make it the same shot that letthereaderunderstand used for his comparison? Or better yet, upload the Harley Man segment to the ATS media archive.

Not all of us own those DVDs. Some of us, no, the vast majority of us have to make do with the digitally altered video of Harley Man that is on the web.

And by the way, do you think the fact that the internet video has been altered has anything to do with the "stretching" you are accusing letthereaderunderstand of doing? Don't you understand the thrust of the whole discussion here?

Craig, have you read the thread? Nevermind. I don't want to know.

Thank God Lombardy Inn will be starting his own new thread. This one is way off topic.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

The pixelated altering of the face in the youtube version referenced int the OP absolutely does NOT have a stretched out head as shown in the image posted by "letthereaderunderstand".

Agreed?

In fact I'd like him to post the youtube link where he claims he pulled that still from.

But no, I don't have the DVD's either.

That is where the person who originally forwarded the image to me got it from and I know the clip is in both movies.

Bottom line I had already posted the clear image and you were all already well aware of it as mentioned in the OP.

We already know the shape of his head and we know that the image posted by "letthereaderunderstand" is stretched (as he already admitted) and that this makes it look more like Riggle's big long head as opposed to the irreconcilably round shape of Harley Guy's head proving they are not the same guy.

You really don't have a reason to be upset with me.

It's clear that this is not Riggle.

That's ok.

We have evidence proving a real planted witness with identity already known who even ADMITTED his involvement right here.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The pixelated altering of the face in the youtube version referenced int the OP absolutely does NOT have a stretched out head as shown in the image posted by "letthereaderunderstand".

Agreed?

No. Go to 1:12 of the video. You can see the stretching there.

. . . I know the clip is in both movies.

Well I'm hunting for it now in an internet version of Loose Change Final Cut. I'll give the coordinates when I find it.

You really don't have a reason to be upset with me.

Craig, I'm one of your biggest fans, but I'm annoyed with you. lol.

It's clear that this is not Riggle.

Well, we are going to check that with the audio analysis.

We have evidence proving a real planted witness with identity already known who even ADMITTED his involvement right here.

I agree that Lloyd England is a spectacular find, but I will be very surprised if he ever spills all of the beans in a straightforward way. We need everything we can get on the people who did 9/11.

Harley Man is a qualitatively different witness than Mr. England. I think he is a perp, unlike Mr. England who might more accurately be described as a hostage to fate.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
People , it's NOT just the great resemblance. I quote:

1. He was in Manhattan.
2. He worked for the city in pr right? Some type of Information Control right?
3. He looks the same, same eyebrows, and lips.
4. He is even seen wearing the same hat in other photos.
5. Really strange to see him in the blue shirt listening to the radio under where the second tower was hit...he looks like he is waiting for something.(waiting to change into the Harley shirt and act the part he was taught)
6. He is a marine. Sent to Centcom Nov. 2001.
7. He was rewarded with a spot on Saturday Night Live, right when he gets back from his tour of duty. And remember he is not that funny. He says it was his dream come true.
8. He was just promoted to a Leuitenant something last week according to the Daily Show

Thanks to Missing Blue Sky

I add:
a) He was part of the first responders
b) He is an actor
c) His face has been altered in the FOX 911 archives AFTER original thread started getting attention
d) He has not responded specifically to numerous calls for clarification other than a half answered response on Twitter, saying, "it wasn't me" and IMMEDIATELY changing the subject -(Funny, I did a Twitter search- seems Rigle doesn't Twitter anymore) AND THIS FROM A MARINE WHO IS BEING ACCUSED OF TREASON

Everyone has been wondering WHO Harley Guy was because his interview reads like a bad casting call.

No one to date has identified him.

To deny all the other inconsistencies, coincindence and downright creepiness of the situation REEKS of MISDIRECTION AND COVERUP.

We know who the disinfo agents are, and we refuse to play your games anymore, traitors.

[edit on 30/4/09 by MajesticJax]

Um, no. The letter/email you sent will most likely not get a response because it came off as being written by an utter fring loon. Famous people get all sorts of headcases sending them mail, when something looks that way, they discard it.

Had you written the letter better, more civil, left all the conspiracy theories and accusations, and come off as being merely curious, it is possible some sort of response could have been given.

Riggle's publicist probably read the letter and trashed it, and probably gets all sorts of letters that he does so. I do not think Mr. Riggle is really worried if, what he percieves to be, another deranged loony, accuses him of treason, and does not think answering such a charge from an unknown individual is worth the time and effort. After all, why should he care what some weird person thinks?

Plus, you jumped the gun. You can't just accuse him of treason for no apparant reason, simply because he may or may not be "Harley Guy". It has not been confirmed. If it was discovered he was Harley guy, he still can't be accused of treason simply because he gave an interview, as you have no evidence he was directly involved, or truly knew what was going on.

People, I can't stress this enough. if you are on an information hunt and requires the cooperation of government, media, or other establishment persons, leave the tin foil hats in the box when asking questions or making requests. Coming out with conspiracy theories blazing will get you the door slammed in your face, as most people think those who believe such things belong in the nuthouse.

Use tact, use polite deception, use cunning, use wit. The important thing is not broadcasting your theory, the important thing is finding information to support or open up new doors.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I saw his twitter response, yeah. Thats how i discovered he denied being there in the first place.

I do not believe you deliberately stretched the pictures. Perhaps the still you took was stretched by the source, but I see Craig's point about the stretching. When you get the clear footage, his head goes back to not resembling Riggle much, having a rounder, softer featured head. But again, the footage is crappy and distorted in its own right, so I can't say for certain. The ones you posted do look like Riggle, but the other ones posted don't.

We still have Lombardi's voice analysis thing, which certainly has caught my interest. After he gets his second opinion, maybe someone can do the facial recognition thing? If we have two good matches, face and voice, then it seems more likely Mr. Riggle and Harley are one in the same.

If not, oh well. It was an interesting puzzle, and if nothing else, helped us discover and utilize the many talents of ATS'ers.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A clearer video of the Harley Man interview is available in Part 6 of Loose Change Final Cut from YouTube. It occurs at 8:08 of that segment of the film. I am embedding it here:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Peace

No problem.

Thank you Craig. I wasn't paying attention to that clips aspect ratio, because like I said it was the clearest video I could find to do comparisons with. I just finished downloading loose change final cut so don't expect me out just yet, but again thanks for the catch.

For anyone interested in finding the clip it is at 1:02:00 - 1:03:00 of "Loose Change Final Cut", if you would like to do your own comparisons.

Please know Craig, all I am searching for is the truth. I don't want fame or to be a hero, or to be "the guy who figured out (place important thing here)".

I just want to live in the truth. I promise, if ever I see I'm wrong on something, I pray I am the first to admit it.

When I give my word, I want you to KNOW it is true. I haven't deserved that right with you, as we don't even know each other, but I hope that today we can start on a clean slate, and if I deserve a check down the line or even a few seconds from now, always hold me accountable. I count on it...

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here is an assortment of Harley Man screenshots from Part 6 of Loose Change Final Cut.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9911f9fa545.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d415e4020eab.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da4149a187af.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa90e117d828.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e494774fa85.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3e180d6f6f3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
-(Funny, I did a Twitter search- seems Rigle doesn't Twitter anymore) AND THIS FROM A MARINE WHO IS BEING ACCUSED OF TREASON

You certainly didn't look too hard - twitter.com... , last message was 3 hours ago as of this post and almost 2-3 a day for the entire month of April.

How is anyone supposed to take you seriously, you know "ACCUSING A MARINE OF TREASON" and such, when you can't even get your facts straight?

Look at who's doing the accusing, internet loons frothing at the mouth on a witch hunt who think they found some sort of "smoking gun", do you expect him to make a press appearance to deny these "charges"? Geez.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

I agree that Lloyd England is a spectacular find, but I will be very surprised if he ever spills all of the beans in a straightforward way. We need everything we can get on the people who did 9/11.

Harley Man is a qualitatively different witness than Mr. England. I think he is a perp, unlike Mr. England who might more accurately be described as a hostage to fate.

Do you really think that the real harley guy, IF he is ever identified, and IF he is really a plant, will "spill the beans in a straightforward way"?

The point is that we already know who Lloyde is, we have hard evidence proving his scene entirely staged, and we already have him recorded spilling the beans!!

We have proof of his involvement and he virtually admitted it. There is ZERO proof of harley guy's involvement. That amounts to nothing but a belief.

Plus the notion that Lloyde the cab driver is merely a "hostage to fate" makes no sense to me at all. In fact I have no idea what you mean.

The damage to HIS cab was staged.

The witnesses prove the plane did not hit the light poles proving that his entire story is a complete fabrication.

It can't get any stronger than that and he is clearly implicated as more heavily involved with the execution of the operation than harley guy.

Whatever you think about harley guy doesn't matter in the end because there is zero evidence that implicates him

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Here is an assortment of Harley Man screenshots from Part 6 of Loose Change Final Cut.

I'm not sure why you are posting more pixelated, worse quality images than we already have.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a0a0bb60586.jpg[/atsimg]

If you didn't know all videos on the internet have been compressed and heavily lose quality.

You need to get it from the DVD.

There are 10's of thousands of them out there so it's not like this is some hidden thing.

Hell I'm in the credits of the damn movie as part of the "Arlington team" and I never got a DVD.

Imagine that.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Do you really think that the real harley guy, IF he is ever identified, and IF he is really a plant, will "spill the beans in a straightforward way"?

The point is that we already know who Lloyde is, we have hard evidence proving his scene entirely staged, and we already have him recorded spilling the beans!!

We have proof of his involvement and he virtually admitted it. There is ZERO proof of harley guy's involvement. That amounts to nothing but a belief.

Just as a matter of curiosity, have you discussed your evidence with a criminal defence attorney?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Not sure you what you mean.

To defend whom?

Attorneys want money and most aren't looking to sue the shadow govt pro-bono.

Yes we have brought this info to authorities and we will continue to step up the pressure to get them to respond to it.

Our next presentation, "National Security Alert", will be geared towards that and we'll be soliciting help from all patriots and concerned citizens to use it to help us force accountability.

It will be a call to non-violent action.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join