It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox sanitizes 9/11 video archive to conceal perp?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I just listened to the last two embedded videos with my eyes closed. I have to say, "Kudos to letthereaderunderstand." I think we've got him. I think Riggle is Harley Man. Try it out. Listen with your eyes closed.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Thank you for those.

What would be ideal, and is used in the courts, is to have the men speaking through the same microphone with the same acoustical environment.
ie/ If the comparison was to be done of a telephone conversation, they would have the suspect speak into a telephone and record it, then analyze.

Obviously this is not possible, but a video of riggle speaking out in the city streets would work best.

This will probably take a few days, as im pretty busy.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
WOW....I just did this simple thing and i suggest everyone do this as well.

Start the fox video playing, then play the video of Riggle right when you start hearing the harley man spek. Let them play at the same time.

Very similar vocals.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lombardy Inn

Good suggestion.

What I did was listen to the Harley Man speech with my eyes closed, then turn off that video and go directly to the Riggle Daily Show speech, listen with my eyes closed and within a second or two I could hear striking similarities.

I'm more convinced than I was before, but I'm willing to wait for the voice analysis. I think we have our man.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by Lombardy Inn

Good suggestion.

What I did was listen to the Harley Man speech with my eyes closed, then turn off that video and go directly to the Riggle Daily Show speech, listen with my eyes closed and within a second or two I could hear striking similarities.

I'm more convinced than I was before, but I'm willing to wait for the voice analysis. I think we have our man.

Yea, i did the same by accident.

Just listen to them together and adjust the volumes so one doesn't cancel the other out. Youll start to hear them kind of 'harmonize", this is what made me go

Youll be surprised.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokecrops
ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

seriously it looks nothing like rob riggle, rob riggle is a comedian for the daily show, and a semi-famous movie star....the mystery man looks nothing like rob and anyone who thinks it does needs to have their eyes checked out...this is laughable.....

like for real this is so stupid its funny....

just to let you know, its really not Rob Riggle.

Thank you! Thank you!

You took the words right out of my hands!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

It might be.

ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

It might be.

ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

It might be.

seriously it looks nothing like rob riggle,

Rob, just get a good lawyer.

rob riggle is a comedian for the daily show, and a semi-famous movie star

Yes Rob. We know you are and we love you. We adorrrrre you.

....the mystery man looks nothing like rob and anyone who thinks it does needs to have their eyes checked out...this is laughable.....

I didn't know they had wi-fi at the optometrist's shop. Get the coated, light sensitive lenses. They're great.

Dude, use it in your act.

Yes Rob.

Originally posted by prjct

Thank you! Thank you!

Are you Rob's trembling agent?

You took the words right out of my hands!!!!

Everything is out of your hands.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

ITS NOT ROB RIGGLE

seriously it looks nothing like rob riggle, rob riggle is a comedian for the daily show, and a semi-famous movie star....the mystery man looks nothing like rob and anyone who thinks it does needs to have their eyes checked out...this is laughable.....

Ok, but your opinion is not enough proof that it isn't Rob Riggle. Please provide proof for adamant claims aside from just an opinion.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prjct

If it walks like a Riggle
Looks like a Riggle and quacks like a Riggle

Then its a Riggle

Until the real Harley Man steps forward, it is Riggle

Again, look at the Riggle time line - (9/11) In New York, a go to NY Public Relation guy and part of the military industrial complex - he acheived fast military promotions and big time media offers after 9/11 all in a short period of time.

He was well compensated for his NWO talking points during the interview

It is Riggle alright

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prjct

If it walks like a Riggle
Looks like a Riggle and quacks like a Riggle

Then its a Riggle

Until the real Harley Man steps forward, it is Riggle

Again, look at the Riggle time line - (9/11) In New York, a go to NY Public Relation guy and part of the military industrial complex - he acheived fast military promotions and big time media offers after 9/11 all in a short period of time.

He was well compensated for his NWO talking points during the interview

It is Riggle alright

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just because of what Harley man said it doesn't mean Harley man is guilty of anything, it could be that Harley Man overheard people talking, heard it on the news just before the interview or was told to say it. His words seem to be parroted from someone or somewhere else.

Really it would be nice for this guy to be properly identified or to come out and tell us his story rather than all of us ranting various things that maybe true or untrue about him. I guess even if he told the truth, someone would accuse him of being a liar. I think the voice matching is bunk, mainly because local people tend to have the similiar local lingo and it would be too hard to try match without more recordings, and personally I don't think the Harley man seems the type who would be into blowing up buildings but would rather be into his marvel and superhero comics.

This is a red herring, much like the early reports of WTC7 imminent collapse by Jane Standley.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Starred you for that. For the most part, I agree.

The whole Riggle thing is going to be fought tooth and nail. Just like everything else 9/11. Why is that? Because the administration (Obama now) cannot afford to have anything get into a court that they cannot control.

We may come up with a voice analysis that absolutely nails Riggle. It's a start but it isn't a home run. Riggle can still wiggle, as you have pointed out. These people are not going to cave.

This is going to be a long road.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
To those who think it's Riggle I pose the following question...

Do you think the government or PTB would let an actor used in their plot become famous?

Why even risk it? They have numerous undercover, 'i do not technically/legally exist' agents and they choose a random guy, who they don't mind eventually becoming famous.

It's just not going to happen that way. They are too meticulous with this sort of operation to let an agent/actor/whatever become publicly well known. It just doesn't fit their strategy. This isn't some mistake we caught, 'oh crap we forgot about that guy, hope no one notices'. I don't know what it is, but it isn't Riggle.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

No one said he is guilty of anything except being a mouth piece to plant the mind ops propaganda program pertaining to fires bringing down the Twin Towers. He is one small piece of the puzzle.

The people we really need to talk to and under oath would be:

The relative of President George W. Bush, Marvin P. Bush who was on the board of directors in charge of Twin Tower security prior to 9/11.

The construction crew who was doing strange construction work on critical weight bearing vacant floors just a month prior to 9/11 (drilling and installing high powered demolition thermite)

Witness: 1:20:08 William Rodriguez: “As I stood there on the 33rd floor, I heard very strange noises on the 34th floor. Now the 34th floor was an empty floor. A floor that did not have any kind of walls or… It was a construction floor -- it was totally hollowed out. There was nothing there ... and I heard very heavy equipment being moved around, and it sounded like dumpsters with metal wheels being moved around ... and I got scared because I knew it was an empty floor -- nobody was supposed to be there. As a matter of fact, not even the elevator stopped there. You have to have a special access key to open the door on the 34th floor, so to find that there was strange noises there… And I continued actually bypassing that floor because I didn’t dare to open the door on the 34th floor.”

The people who traded airline stocks heavily just days before 9/11 - who tipped them off

I would like to talk to the Dancing Israeli's - who are documented on video claiming they were sent by Mossad to document the attack - how did they know it was going to happen but our own intellegence community did not - hmm - maybe compartmentalization
Dancing Israeli's interview and witnesses

Who tipped off high level Elite employees and warned them not to go to work that day?

Aaron Russo admitting that Nick Rockefeller told him there would be an event that would allow the U.S. to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and that every American would be chipped.
Aaron Russo - 9/11 Preplanned by Rockefeller's and NWO

What about Larry Silverstein, who made a down-payment of $124 million on this $3.2 billion complex, promptly insured it for $7 Billion. Not only that, he covered the complex against “terrorist attacks”.
He purchased the entire WTC complex just 6 months prior to the 9/11 attacks. That was the first time in its 33-year history the complex had EVER changed ownership.

A lot of people made a lot of money off America getting hit like that and a lot of people knew it was going to happen.

I mean there are really so many we need to talk to, the list is quite big, but it can start with the Harley Guy and end with Nick and David Rockefeller!

In a court and under oath. Some people need to hang!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

You raise some good points, but I think there is a logical fallacy of sorts there, along the line of, "that criminal couldn't have done that because it's just so stupid." But of course we all know that isn't a valid argument when it comes to crime.

Here's a possibility. Suppose, because this was a monstrous crime, the Bush administration was unable to use their A-team special ops planners. Suppose they had to use malleable third stringers. Suppose they made a lot of mistakes.

Remember, this is the Bush administration we are talking about. Hurricane Katrina, the economic collapse, 2.1 trillion dollars missing from the defense budget. Do you get my point? Did they do anything letter perfect in eight years?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You also have to remember that certain elements of everything that has happened, falls right in line with taking down America. Like showing America that emergency management isn't always going to be there for us (Katrina) and that total Government control and martial law is just an economic collapse away from happening.

It really all worked so well for them, its really quite brilliant how they denied access and used executive privledge. The Patriot act and all this control came out of one event 9/11 - so it worked just the way they intended.

The collapse is just the second phase - crashing a super power and leveling the playing field.

And again, it is funny, because 2010 will be "233" years since 1776!

33 is a powerful number to the illuminated - those damn British Elite

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I just saw Rob Riggle at an improv show in irvine california. How is he also in the marines? Well witnessing his voice and his looks in person, I would say he definitely is Harley man...

If you don't believe he did such a show recently, here: proof

or just look at his website and it's there too

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

I've read Jim Marrs' books "Rule by Secrecy" and "The Rise of the Fourth Reich", so I am tuned in to that sort of thing to a certain degree. I definitely think there is a move toward domination of the world by the industrial oligarchs of the west. I'm not so sure they want to destroy the US, but they definitely want the people to be as passive as possible and under complete control.

This thread is more focused on the micro side of things than the macro though. I'm just trying to suggest why Harley Man wound up in a special op.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It is funny how people say that the government could have done it or known about it given that they said the same thing about Pearl Harbor attacks(which got us in the WW2). Last Dec poll most American said they believe the government knew about the attacks beforehand and let them happen. 2000+ sailors died that day, what the same amount of Civilins to them?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I think it was a quick in and out thing with a lot of perks.

Moved up in the military ranks fast

Made it on a well paying and highly rated/watched comedy central show as well as SNL

It was a launch board for him, and the compartmentalization could easily have made it happen. That is why I included the Aaron Russo video - to show how people considered movers and shakers are offered alliance and recruited into the New World Order, it doesn't really matter how big a part they play.

Lets just say Riggle was in the right place and at the right time for his NWO recruitment. The right kind of guy with the right kind of background. The picture is as big as you want it to be, or as small as you want it to be. A quick blurb about fires bringing down the towers and "bam" - instant success. Painless couple of minutes for him and he really made out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join