It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Below is a wonderfull article which speaks about China, it could throw some light into this topic, maybe Indigo is just trying to warn...
www.cuttingedge.org...

This web site has got it right. China will invade into the Middle East and then into Europe through India and on the way will destroy India.

This maybe be stopped if you alert the Indian authorities on what China is planning to do. However, for those who are thinking a golden age is coming in 2012 will not do that and the prophecy I have told will come true.

To be honest I don't know what India could do to be honest. Perhaps when India sends in its 200,000,000 army through Tibet, it should nuke Tibet, so that it destroys the initial deployent of troops there and renders it so radioactive that no more soliders can pass through. Of course India being a pacifist country would never do such a thing. So basically India is doomed.

Well I must agree on one thing with you, scriptures of all religions talk about the coming of a saviour. The christians awaiting Christ's second coming, the jews for their messiaha, the Hindus - Kalki and other religions naming their saviours and most people believe that it will happen after mass destruction in 2012. Any huge change in civilization should be accompanied by destruction......

You got the first part right that evey religion expects a saviour, but it's got nothing to say on 2012. Kalki comes at the end of Kaliyuga which according to the Hindu calender is 427,000 years away and Kalki is described as a machine-man - cyborg. Jesus comes during Armageddon, the literal end of the world and the world is not going to end for millions of years. And the messiah of the Jews is Jesus according to Christians. None of these religions say "On 2012 he is coming" This 2012 coming thing is completely made up by new-agers.

I am still unable to comprehend Indigo's concept of 427,000 years left of the present age...within that time mankind would evolve into somthing much different and imagine that with the current depletion of natural resources whats gonna be left after 427,000 years...? Could the years mentioned in the Aryan scriptures be telling about a different measurement of time that indigo is not aware of...? (i.e) not years at all, some other measurement such as minutes, seconds (to name a few examples)...I dont think Indigo was able to interpret those scriptures appropriatly...

Nope it is very explicit in mentioning 427,000 solar years(the time it takes for our earth to go around the sun) The Hindus have a very exact system of measuring time and 427,000 years does actually refer to 427,000 years. I know it hard to accept that the age of evil will go on for hundreds of thousands of years especially for newagers. It might not, but that does not mean they are allowed to distort the teachings of other religions just so that it can make them feel good.

If you look at the alternative interpretation I mentioned Kaliyuga has already ended. Now we are in the declension cycle and currently in Dwapara yuga heading to Treta in 4100AD. Dwapara Yuga is also an age of evil, but not as evil as Kali.

So now matter how much one tries the Hindu teachings cannot be twisted around to fit the 2012 calender. The Hindu teachings says nothing about 2012. In fact no religion does. 2012 is purely a Mayan thing.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
what these yuga do?nothing,they keep us trapped in pointless cycle.
I have news for you the cycle was supposed to be ended in 2008 and was to be restarted but thanks to light it was not restarted.

the universe is now fracturing.

here is what your karma is
www.xeeatwelve.com...
Unless there is some special intervention by those who can avoid karma, astral beings are stuck in the endless and pointless cycle of birth and re-birth. This perpetual cycle forces being to move from the astral to the physical and back again, endlessly. Whether a being is in the physical or in the astral, that being is incurring karmic debts. These debts are impossible to repay under the evil system. Trying to pay off physical and astral debts is like attempting to pay off a perpetual mortgage for the soul. The evil lords of Karma extract such high interest that nobody can pay off his/her debts.

As an example, according to the law of karma, it is believed by many that if "X" assists a disabled person, "X" could be interfering with that person's karma, hence "X" would be punished with karmic debt for the interference. On the other hand, if "X" doesn't assist the disabled person, "X" could also be blamed for not assisting, and also incur karmic debt. How can "X" or anyone else know whether to act or not according to another's karma? "X" cannot know. Karma is a capricious system; it is devoid of justice. Even the purest of heart can and probably will be strapped with infinite karmic debt in this evil creation.

Some believe that a spiritual guru on this plane can advance to the point that he or she can wipe off his or her karma in just a few lifetimes. This is absurd. Apart from the Rescuers of the Light such as the Amoebas, nobody leaves this plane except through the loophole and etc. described earlier.

The karma operating in the astral world forces "souls" to reincarnate. The astral inhabitants are programmed to think that they have the choice of selecting their own parents, place, time and culture of birth. This is in appearance only. In truth, they are programmed to think that all is planned for the highest good of the "soul". What a big lie!

Just like in this physical world, there are also demons in the astral world who give false information about religion and spirituality. There are those in this physical dimension who support and spread the same type of false information to lead people astray and to sidetrack the true searchers. These evil "teachers" in the astral as well as in the physical dimension are there to trap others with their lies. Thus, it is very difficult to break out of this tightly woven scam unless you do some serious thinking yourself instead of swallowing everything you are being told.

Remember one important point: To break the bondage of karma here and in the astral, you should not accept karma. Instead, you should do what your heart or your essence feels right about at any particular time.

more about sun
www.xeeatwelve.com...

n order to keep the nature of the sun hidden, planets revolve around the sun's equator so that inhabitants of the planets do not have a perspective from which to see the dark spot atop the sun. Besides, the planets are able to acquire an optimum level of radiant energy from the sun by orbiting its equator. Further, if the planets were to get anywhere close to the northern vortex, they would be sucked into it.

It should be noted that the physical/astral dimension was NOT designed by the True Creator. The physical realm, which includes the astral, was an imposition by Darkness which was superimposed over the True Creation. Darkness is an aberration of the True Creation. The True Creator attempted to correct the aberration by pouring Divine Love into it. However, Darkness rejected all attempts at correction or retrieval of It.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by unrealweapon]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Many stars have already been extinguished by the method described in this essay. Many of the stars in the sky are no longer burning. We are only seeing the radiant light from long ago in the sky because it takes years for light to reach the Earth from any of the stars.

In the Pure Realm, there is no actual air, earth, water or fire. Those were all created by Darkness and were forced upon Special beings whom we know as the Elements Air, Earth, Water and Fire. Once those Special beings are released from Darkness, they will return to their original Divine Abode, along with all the beings who have chosen to enter the Light of their own freewill (the viables).

The sun is the product of False Light. Those who have chosen to enter the True Light by their own freewill will welcome this joyous news — the Return to Purity and True Unconditional Love and Peace is nigh.

The sceptical ones will continue to vainly mock in their own pitiful ignorance.

bhrama,shiva and krisha are the 3 evil minds who rebelled agaisnt the divne and created this evil universe.
more about your universe that you support
www.xeeatwelve.com...

Darkness used hexahedrons to form suns (stars), and since hexahedrons have 90-degree angles, they are relatively easier to break down than the other symmetrical solids. Also, the type of prisons formed by hexahedrons are not as complicated as those formed by the other symmetrical solids. Thus, the stars are the weakest links in the fabric of Darkness' Virtual Reality. This information was not readily apparent from external circumspection of the illusions of Darkness.

The Light commenced Its plan to rescue the viable True-Light beings by initiating an intensive investigation of the nature of Darkness. This was done by sending parts of Itself inside the False-Light creation. Once the investigation was completed, the Light commenced formulating the plans for the Rescue. The Light's investigation was hampered by several constraints that Darkness imposed on all inhabitants of the Universal Dodecahedron.

Many cubes (stars) in this and other universes have already been dismantled by "burning" them out, which is contributing to the fracturing of the Virtual Reality. Now is the time for the parts and projections of the Amoebas to "hear" the call. This is the activating call. They will not necessarily "hear" the call on the physical level. The call to "action" will be on the energy level. It will NOT require physical action of any sort. It is now time to break down all the illusions and illusions within illusions in the Universal Dodecahedron of Darkness.

When the illusions begin to fall, that is, as motion ceases, the solidity will "melt" into nothingness. Solid things will just disappear. All that will remain will be the original Matter, that is, the original thought forms of Darkness in their spiralling clusters. (The replicated sakoozes with artificial consciousnesses will have disappeared entirely, along with all the other solid appearing manifestations of the Virtual Reality.)

Matter will then be dismantled as gravity and the adhering forces are decommissioned. This will leave a vast amount of individual thought forms from Darkness, which, along with all of the NON-viable True-Light consciousnesses, will be transmuted into primordial energy.

your cycles
www.xeeatwelve.com...

The wheel was forced upon humans to extract the maximum possible efforts for as small a benefit as feasible. Moving things by employing wheels is a very inefficient method. Waste is ingrained into Anunnaki slave and penal camps. The entire Virtual Reality was designed by the demiurges to thrive upon waste. Since the Anunnaki are chief agents of Darkness, they have modelled their colonies to likewise thrive upon waste.

In order to achieve maximum enslavement while simultaneously demonstrating some production, the Anunnaki forced humans to labour

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
under the primary technology of the wheel. Wheels cause motion without much purpose. Much more energy is put into wheel-driven engines than can be extracted from them.

The planets move in circular or elliptical motions. On a smaller scale, atomic particles move in similar patterns. These motions are devised to hold together the illusions of the Virtual Reality, many of which appear quite concrete and physical.

Wheel or circular motion is basically motion without purpose, with an object going over and over the same territory without making progress. While wheels can be used to produce physical results, albeit very wastefully, wheels also mask the spiritual abyss into which they are plunging humans and other beings.

As I have said before, there is no motion in the True Divine Realm. Motion is an invention of Darkness to help achieve Its purpose of enslavement of True-Light beings as well as False-Light beings. Motion wastes a huge amount of energy, but motion helps to maintain the illusion of the Virtual Reality.

Since motion is extremely wasteful of energy, Darkness must constantly feed Its world with energy to keep the illusion afloat. Up until now, Darkness has stolen this energy from True-Light beings. However, the Rescue Mission is so far along, and so many True-Light beings have been retrieved from the Virtual Reality, that energy is getting very scarce. Darkness is getting more and more desperate and has been forced to use Its reserves of stolen energy to keep Its putrid illusion going longer in the hopes of finding a solution before the illusion collapses.

When motion ceases, the illusions created by motion will simply vanish, and that will be the end of Darkness' Virtual Reality. That day is rapidly approaching.
-------
so enjoy your yuga and cycles cuz they will soon end.

Adn those saying dont post here,sorry its my duty to expose the farce that indigo is preaching.I hope you read all the articles of xeeatwelve.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

xeeatwelve

I think you have already been asked by others to stop spamming this thread with this link. I suggest you start another thread to discuss that link, because clearly most people here are not interested in it.

This does constitute spamming under the T&C of ATS. Any further posts on that link will be reported.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I did go through another website called Satansrapture.com (For some reason I am unable to view it now, Must have been removed or maybe maintenanace is going on). It actually claimed that it knew who the Antichrist was (i.e) the one called 666. It just said that it was Maitreya...Now that name could easily be related to Aryan civilization at the first glance but when u think about it, its actually another name refering to Buddha(thats how it was explained in that website) or his second coming and infact Buddhism is more prevalent in China than in Aryan civilization...maybe the author is trying to disclose something in a hidden way...? But anyway it could be somthing long off because the Chinese army is only 2.3 to 2.5 million rite now so its gonna be a long time till they reach 200 million.....If you look at Nostradamus writings, he also talks about "A great terror king of the Mongols being brought back to life", This could imply China in the way like another ruler like Gengis Khan coming to power......
I believe that there are other things that need to take place as mentioned in the Bible before this such as the 7 seals need to be broken, the destruction of Babylon and the Whore of Babylon, the Wedding feast of the lamb. Maybe all this will start in 2012.....The Bible also talks about the 'Rider of the white horse, whose name is true and faithfull' maybe that would confirm nerdychemists findings......
In reference to talking about a nuclear aggressor, it would be better to think about NK who is carrying out nuclear programs inspite of International pressure and u know why nobody is questioning them...cause China (Their main Allie) supports them to a great deal....(All this, is not my personal opinion. Its somthing thats been making the news for a long time
)

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

The Maitreya they refer to here is claimed by Share international, who have been claming for decades that the Messiah has been born(whom they call Maitreya and he will be coming soon, which they have been saying for decades) Some paranoid Christians have believed what they are saying and labelled this Maitreya the anti-christ. As they have labelled pretty much anyone they are scared of as the anti-christ

Be careful not to mix everything you hear together. You will just end up with a hodgepodge. I see a tedency there to mix Nostradamus, Revelations, anti-christ conspiracies, 2012 and Hindu calenders.

I think the "great king of the Mongols" possibly does refer to China as in Nostradamus's time they would have been seen as similar. North Korea is a bit player, in all likiness China will annex Korea too.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Oops sorry I forgot to address one of your major points regarding Chinese army size. China military data is very secretive. As it is a communist state it can keep all its data private and outside of public, media and international sight. There is reason to believe by many analysts that China's military and its spending is manifold times greater than reported.

I have heard figures for its reserve army going up to 100,000,000. Can you imagine the combined force of 100,000,000 people marching into India, through the Middle East and into Europe. It would certainly be "the great king of terror" China can manage this purely based on its population numbers. Come WW3, China could mobilize hundreds of millions of soliders very quickly.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

hmmm...That would explain the news that was making the rounds in television a few weeks ago about data being copied from multiple computers in government offices throughout the world and the data being copied into a computer in Beijing.......
U see as far as mixing goes, I find the writings of all civilizations as well as religions proclaiming about their saviour coming and huge changes in Man's life post WW3. All I can find is that they are explaining the same event in different ways.....Most of my reading comes from this website
www.sacred-texts.com...
What do you think, is that authentic for a primary reading...?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Yes, China has been hacking into various government computers around the world gathering data, because it is preparing for the big invasion as prophecised. Many countries in knowledge are: Iran and the Muslim countries, The NWO countries, Russia. They all know that it is only a matter of time before WW3 begins.

Although all religions talk about their Messiah coming, most of them have been expecting the arrival of their Messiah for years and years. Religion often has these clauses to give promise to the "believers" but it also has the secondary effect of making the believer dependent on the religion for their life.

The truth is Cuteangel we are entirely responsible for our own destiny. There will be no intervention by god, ET, sudden dimensional shifts into the xth density. WW3 is going to be like WW1 and WW2 but on a far more mammoth scale. I think "belivers" need to realise that pain and suffering is a part of this universe and the only way to end your pain and suffering is to take personal action to change your own life. This is the law of the creation and divine. You should develop your intellect and reason, listen to to your inner being or higher self and only via that will you progress in your spiritual evolution.

Here is what the great Vedas say on this:

In order to lead a blissful life
Sharpen thy intellect and enrich thy mind
With brighter vision
- Samaveda 101

Enhance the discriminative power of the intellect
And instill th spirit of invincible valour
In the body
- Yajurveda 7.14

Awaken and enhance the progress
Of noble actions
Now enrich your life
With constant hard work
And virtuous deeds
And life life in the spirit of sacrifice
- Yaurveda 1.12

One achieives one's objectives
Through one's own efforts
- Rigveda 5.44.6

May you, O man
Realise the virtues of self-reliance
And self sacrifice.
- Yayurveda 23.15

Be self sufficient, O man
Be not a slave to any outside help
- Yajurveda 6.12

Thou are self-sufficient
The architect of thy own destiny
- Yajurveda 7.3

As you can see very beautiful, self-empowering and noble teachings. This is why the Aryans were persecuted by the Sumerian-Masters/Illojim, none of these teachings supported their ideology of control, oligarchy, domination, greed and power, which they later instituted in the form the of Abrahmic religions. So realise as the Vedas teach nobody is going to come and save you. This is a childish belief and we humans need to grow up now and take our own destiny into our own hands.

If you really want to stop WW3 in 2012, which as you aware I think is practically impossible, the only way to do is through direct action and direct action alone can save humanity from the hell that lurks around the corner. Fantasy will just keep you entertained until the beast jumps out.
Look all around you, your masters of this planet, have put entertainment everywhere just so that you can never know the truth.

The Pleajrens reveal that merely in 300 years we can become as advanced as they are all we need to do is wake up and take the reigns of our destiny in our hands.

On Sacred-Texts: Most of the stuff on there, especially the Sanskrit translated stuff is very inaccurate, outdated and distorted. You are best getting a recent translation rendered by an expert.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel

hmmm...That would explain the news that was making the rounds in television a few weeks ago about data being copied from multiple computers in government offices throughout the world and the data being copied into a computer in Beijing.......
U see as far as mixing goes, I find the writings of all civilizations as well as religions proclaiming about their saviour coming and huge changes in Man's life post WW3. All I can find is that they are explaining the same event in different ways.....Most of my reading comes from this website
www.sacred-texts.com...
What do you think, is that authentic for a primary reading...?

Hi there - that website you offered is repository of a lot of work and research for anyone with time on their hands - would take weeks to get through it - good score!

I would like to add that in my opinion, these political moves (like China and US, etc.) are all orchestrated from the families behind the world governments already - there are no "countries" doing anything - it's the same old rulers in a different suit, literally. They've been here since the beginning, we've only been here for a moment in time and were never intended to 'know' (become 'knowledgeable'), otherwise we might get mad if we found out we're really slaves and very much considered useless eaters. Why else do 'they' have underground facilities and we don't even have an underground shelter in our community...

The plan is to get this population of slaves under control - it's been planned for centuries, not just days. I believe there are reasons why and cycles that have occurred historically. Just think it's time for the sthtf and watch the sparks fly in and from all directions.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So when u talk about the World Government is the below website what its about or is that just nonsense....?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am becoming mad by trying to interpret the scriptures....basically no one know what is what nowadays...Guess we are doomed......

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Forget about Nuclear aggressors and nuclear warheads, just imagine what would happen in case an active nuclear plant was bombed or struck by a missile or an inactive nuclear plant for that matter, I mean by using a normal missile or somthing like a comet hitting them, that itself would be more than enough to cause devastation.......

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Indigo, I am actually quite impressed with your presentation of wealth of information. So let me ask you then, what is your plan?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Had no one considered that there might be more than one group trying to make a NWO? what if our US version fails?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I don't know to be honest AA. Here are the possibilties

1) Go with flow - when it happens deal with it
2) Fight it - Spread information about it, make people aware what is planned
3) Move to a safer place and survive
4) Just treat the remaining years of your life as your last and try and get the things you wanted to accomplish life done. For myself most of these are spiritual goals.

1) Knowing what is going to happen, one can hardly live as they always lived.
2) It would be a futile effort. There are already people who have tried, who are far more influencial that I can ever hope to be: Alex Jones, Phill Schneider, George Green. They have shown no matter how much you fight against the system, it makes no difference. You either become a target or are ridiculed. Most people will not even listen to you, and those that will, will be in the same boat as you.
3) Nowhere will be safe if you will have no safe food and water
4) I think this is the only option left. I need to concentrate the rest of my life on accomplishing my spiritual goals.

What are others planning on doing, if anything?

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Well so far I have been trying to keep up with their moves as close as possible. I think if I remained to stay as up to date as I have been I will only have a matter of days or weeks to make an informed decision. That decision will be where to go and how to survive...

I see 3 possible outcomes of the game being forced upon us;
1.) WW3 as you proposed which will have different outcomes depending on whether or not nuclear, biological, and/or chemical weapons are used.
2.) An Orwellian NWO takes over strict control of the world through economic engineering and the people completely submit and become even more outright slaves thereby averting the need for War.
3.) The third possibility is becoming more and more likely to me which is there is a revolt by the peasants and NWO powerhouses, namely the USA is broken apart.

Honestly option 2 is the scariest of them all to me, however all three scenarios will require 1.) guns / ammo, 2.) survival gear, and 3.) food / water.

I have the first two. How and where I acquire food and water will depend on which scenario is played out above.

I suppose my point is, that when TSHTF there will not be much advanced notice and I will make my decision as soon I know for sure what is going to happen.

It could be I am the first one wiped out, and if so, I will leave knowing I at least learned some of the lessons I was here to learn. All be it, I would rather fight now than have to return to a much worse place.

Hell, wouldn't it be nice there was such a mass awakening where everyone overwhelmingly protested and threw out the NWO and we entered an era of peace?

However I do not think there enough 'good' people left in power for such a coup of the NWO to take place.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Which prophecy are you talking about which would exact the present time period .....? Please dont tell me its Zacharia Sitchin or Billy Mier, I think their's is pretty stupid....I saw one of Zacharia's video, it tells about a giant. They way they decipher that it was a giant is based on a painting where a man sitting down is the same height as the ones standing...now that does not mean anything..we cant expect ancient painters to be perfect...It can signify anything like symbolically it would signify an older person or a king (like a superior authority being painted large)....why are we so delusional..or is Nostradamus's prophecy about the Dead waking up from their graves happening now......
Ever since 9/11 and the bush administration it seems that the whole world is having mass hysteria with people looking for prophecies to take place and being afraid of crazy things. Prior to that it was just study by certain people who were interested in those subjects, now its like news...like the whole world is under some spell.....
If such a thing happens, no mater how far or safe any body is they are gonna be persecuted if it is meant for them, for Jesus said in the Bible 'No one knows the day or the hour of the coming of the sun of man'. 'It will be at a time when you least expect it'. Asta la vista baby!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The whole problem with the theory of China, Russia, or Europe etc wanting to invade another country(s) is that the US has shown it is not a profitable adventure in today’s world. For smaller isolated cases like in Africa, South America and Iran/Israel they might have justifiable reasons to do this, but America, the most powerful country in the world, went broke trying to change one small country.

Both Russia and China have realized it is better to be the war merchant of smaller countries than to actually have their own war.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

It is not about countries. This is their global solution to their global problem. Each country is just playing their part.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join