It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by unrealweapon
YOU ARE WRONG INDIGO CHILD

ascension is another ploy by the evil aliens and the new agers

Darkness, also known as "Satan" or "The Devil," created the universe (and, this includes the higher, non-physical dimensions, too). He is holding all of us captive inside of it. The true creator of existence lives in a different realm--the True Realm. The universe is indeed a crude pseudo-creation, and everything in it is based upon programming (e.g., DNA). There is no programming in the True Realm, because it is not a virtual reality, it is simply reality. In the True Realm, crude concepts such as time, biological life, karma, and physics do not exist. Only Darkness, who is a pseudo-creator, would create a realm that is based on such things. Anything that is "technical" or governed by rules or restrictions (which, by the way, is everything in this universe, with the concept of "karma" being just one example) is crude. The True Creator does not need to rely on any rules. That is why this universe is the Matrix--it has rules. It is a virtual reality, as opposed to reality.

When one dies, then goes on to the astral world (the fourth dimension), in between physical incarnations, they are still inside of Darkness's universe. And, even if one "ascends" beyond the fourth dimension, into a higher dimension, they are still inside of Darkness's universe. The only way to get out of the universe and into the True Realm is for the universe to be destroyed. One cannot "ascend" into the True Realm.

i suggest you to read this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the entire universe is a creation of demiurge.the universe will soon be destroyed and time ended in 2008 and not 2012.

READ IT AND REPLY

What I disagree with from Truthisms (I believe the above was from there) is that the Darkness = Satan/Devil. I think that's all part and parcel of the deception. The Darkness = Reptilians in my way of viewing things.

I'm also not completely sure about the astral and not being to get out of this unless the universe is destroyed, but who knows - it's another level of despair if it is, I was kind of hoping being able to dodge my way at death and leave altogether !

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

Originally posted by Maddogkull
hahah that truthism website made me laugh my ass off. 3.3 billion humans are souless lmao, and there's no god and aliens made us. Then who made the aliens??? lol. Even if shtf and this NWO stuff might be true who can honestly belive this site. They say humans dont know the truth and if you know it you are more superiour. Don't you see what there actully doing, humans always like to think there superiour then other people, the site is just making you feel better becasue you think you have more knowledge then other people, but really half of that stuff is bull#.

Who made the aliens is the same question as who created the first life - Ultimate Creator, whatever that is/was.

The real question is who made us? God? Not directly. God made the aliens who made us. Ultimately we're all from the source, yes. But how long has mankind been around compared to the age of the universe?

The site doesn't make me feel better at all - what WOULD make me feel better is for someone to really prove the Reptilians are NOT here controlling everything from the shadows.

You've never met anyone that seems to be without a soul? No depth? Finds nothing wondrous about life? How about those who are without remorse or empathy? Why shouldn't there be a mix of those with and those without - it works on every other level of creation. Doesn't mean they're not without a spark of life, but just without that extra passion that drives others to seek Real Truth instead of what's spoon fed us as you seem to abide by.

It's all about becoming enlightened... with knowledge and a prerequisite is an open mind and a willingness to go deeper into the rabbit hole. Most people find their comfort level and sit back and put their feet up, sure it's all good. Perhaps. I just don't want to risk dying now without knowing as much as I can.

I've been reading and researching for over forty years now - and the Truthisms website encapsulates it in my opinion.

Go do a bunch of your own research into this and see. Icke reiterates what others have explored, his research isn't original but he does say it well.

I get what you mean by that, but just the whole Darkness is the universe and you cant go to the true realm unless the universe is destroyed??? come on..... What about NDE that show no vital sign and are clinically dead. They all see the nearly exact same thing.. bright light, feelings of peace??? I suppose thats just all an illusion by the darkness or an overflooding of '___'??? lets be alittle more real, people wouldn't feel that kind of serenity if they were still in a place with rules and ect.... And 3.3 billion people obviously aren't organic portals or w.e he says. I geuss im an organic portal :S a couple of years ago i didn't belive in anything then started doing research and stuff now i fully belive in a universal consciousness... I geuss im an organic portal that grew a soul :S? And i geuss the ultimate creator who created life was Darkness becasue he made the universe

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Yes certainly, it has already begun, in the sense that is only a matter of time before everybody in the world knows about it. Notice I am no longer talking about stopping it? It cannot be stopped now because as you said it has already started.

Of the US will detect the armies moving in, but it will not be able to do anything about it because most of it is going to be ravaged by nukes. This war takes place when the US has overextended itself in the Middle East, the dollar has completely collapsed, and there is civil war going on in America. This is the time when America will be at her most vulnerable.

I would heed the predictions and prophecies if I were you. They are unanimous on what is going to happen to America and the West.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Well how can you write a history if you yourself admit you have based your findings on two civilizations, if your time line is to be believed, then the civilizations you speak of would have blatently come into contact with Kush, and also the kingdom of Axum, yet you know nothing of them, only aryan and sumirian, which i find deeply strange, that you would limited your 'research' to only this and not come across any of these civilizations, or others at that along your quest for knowledge, I think its more of a case of HIS-story then history. But it was an entertaining read all the while.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

NDE's yes, they're all the same. In my opinion they're all the same trick of technology and I'm doing everything I can 'now' to prepare for 'then' because there's no reason to think when we've been lied to on every other level and way this one would be somehow excluded...

There are reports about just this thing deep within the Dulce base (soul-napping)...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Can you please elaborate on this soul-napping, i would very much like to know what it is. Plus theese websites about reptillians ect. have no faith in the human race. Look at all the great people in history who have conqured lands and fought for there land and amazing things??? I geuss the goverment is just way better then the people of earth
?? Like seriously come on all this propaganda about nuclear war and everyone dying. If this is true id take the 10 seconds of pain compared to the life of misersy your going to have if your survive it. Live your life in the moment, dont worry about the future. But i geuss if you belive in this whole alien thing when you die your still trapped in an astral realm ruled by reptillians death must seem pretty bad, but for me ill take my chances

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
OK so what is the solution?

Don't tell me the solution is going to be Jesus. Isnt 2012 the start of the golden age, is that not a possibility that good is going to destroy this evil?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

The solution is an awakening of the masses on all level: spiritual, intellectual and socio-political. It is unrealistic to think this could happen in 1-2 years, more like 1-2 centuries. Here is what needs to be done:

We need to overhaul capitalism and have an economic democracy, where resources of the world are shared fairly and equally between everybody as to prevent monopolization.

We need to completely decentralize power; food and energy production should be localised and based on natural solutions

We need to significantly reduce our population through birth control and temporal birth stoppage policies

We need to invest in clean energy solutions and research into more efficient energy production

We need to protect the ecosystems of the planet

We need to protect the weak and vulnerable in our society, such as the physically and mentally challenged, the elderly and infirm

We need to abolish money-systems and replace it with natural bartering systems. Food, health care, housing and education should be free and abundantly available to everyone that is working and to those who cannot work due to genuine handicaps.

We need to focus on education that does not focus on learing knowledge, but on learning how to learn to develop critical and independent thinking

We need to induct meditation and Yoga/Qigong into our schools and nurserys to develop our soul from a very young age, via which positive values like honesty and cooperation will be installed into our children from a very young age.

We need to develop a meritocratic and skill based job system, assinging people into life-long vocations based on their psychometric profile i.e., your job is an extension of you.

We need genuine democratic governance where everybody on the planet is involved - a truly democratic world government and there is transparency on all issues(including UFOs)

But before any of this can happen we need to dissolve all the centralized power structures that we have allowed to develop over the last few centuries. We must bring out into the open all the knowledge that has been hidden from us, on our true history, ET, secret science and technology.

So the initial step is to campaign for a peaceful revolution and this requires the people of this planet to come together and demand it. Unfortunately that is not going to happen with the thought-patterns prevalent today and therefore the outcome I have outlined is inexorable: WW3 is going to start by 2012.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Which prophecy are you refering to....? The most famous one (which is Nostradamus) is so vague that one can never clearly make out what it is and the time lines between one passage and the other is also unpredictable, it's like one passage can take place at the present century and the next one takes place after 2 centuries...so nobody is clear about that.....I guess you would be interested in prophecies written in Aryan scriptures.....can you name a few prophecies of Aryan Scriptures that agrees with your depopulation theory....Can you also show some evidence about any prophecy that either you or your sources predicted which took place in the recent past.......?
You talk so much about God and scriptures but say things that are against the will of Godliness, like the humans being made slaves to Satan and worshipping him, are you saying that God's will wants that...? I think it's you who's thinking like Sumeritan master's (Nothing personal, just a thought....)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

No, I am not referring to Nostradamus's prophecies. I mentioned the prophecies a few posts back. They are not vague, but definite and predict a third world war that kills up to 80% of the worlds population. The other thing I have mentioned are predictions from top economic analysts also predicting doom and gloom around 2012. There are no prophecies from Aryan scriptures that I am aware of on this.

Why would god let this happen? I have been asked by a few other people when I tell them about my forecast. The answer is for the same reason he let WW1 and WW2 and the holocausts happen. You need to reexamine what you think "god is" because in god's universe things that we call evil are happening all the time. No imaginary god entity is going to come down and deal with the bad guys for us. We need to take responsibility for our own future, and if we don't, we've got what is coming to us.

The depopulation agenda is already in motion. See the thread on Bird Flu being transported by Homeland Security, the plans for martial law in New York and the MTV advert on martial law. I will be discussing the agenda later on as well. The denial needs to end on the depopulation agenda, it is all being put into place as we speak and by 2012 everybody is going to know about it, because they will be experiencing it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
didnt want to get points removed!!!

didnt want to take the chance of being off topic

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

I am not in denial of depopulation, I believe that it is going on in a different way like I had mentioned in my previous messages. I believe that the receeding economy will lead to poverty and reduction in morality, increase in crime as well as shortages in natural resources which will also be accompanied by increased terrorists activity and diseases which will lead to de population. Its not the same as government conspiracy. If the present trend continues maybe the governments of the nations will be forced to go to war or there could be civil wars in all nations of the world. In such a case I feel A SINGLE GOVERNMENT for the whole earth is not bad.
My concept of God is the same as your's. I believe that life in this planet started as how it's mentioned in the Bible and that the Aryan Scriptures are much more ancient and advanced and that it is ET. As for WW1 and WW2, it did not immerse mankind into slavery and the depths of darkness, development proceeded in the normal course of development even during war. But as per you WW3 will plunge the earth into total darkness. I also know that the scriptures mention that each and everything happens only if God willed it. Maybe WW1 and WW2 were necessary for some higher cause which cannot be determined by humans. Even if there is gonna be WW3 and a mass de population within a short period of time, its gonna last only for sometime and it mite be for some ecclesiastical purpose.
In my opinion, if China or any country has any issues with population they ought to migrate to the lesser populated parts of the earth like maybe Africa or Canada or Australia, maybe that could cause the population being distributed throughout the earth ( I feel this is the only sensible solution) But even this cannot be the solution for the natural resources getting depleted and pollution of water and air increasing or food shortages arising. The only solution for that is to reduce population.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
New bird flu cases suggest the danger of pandemic is rising

Geoffrey Lean
The Independent
April 15, 2009

First the good news: bird flu is becoming less deadly. Now the BAD:
scientists fear that this is the very thing that could make the virus more
able to cause a pandemic that would kill hundreds of millions of people.

This paradox – emerging from Egypt, the most recent epicentre of the
disease – threatens to increase the disease’s ability to spread from person
to person by helping it achieve the crucial mutation in the virus which
could turn it into the greatest plague to hit Britain since the Black Death.
Last year the Government identified the bird-flu virus, codenamed H5N1,
as the biggest threat facing the country – with the potential to kill up to
750,000 Britons.

The World Health Organisation is to back an investigation into a change in
the pattern of the disease in Egypt, the most seriously affected country
outside Asia. Although infections have been on the rise this year, with
three more reported last week, they have almost all been in children
under the age of three, while 12 months ago it was mainly adults and
older children who were affected. And the infections have been much
milder than usual; the disease normally kills more than half of those
affected; all of the 11 Egyptians so far infected this year are still alive.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Did anybody see that show about the Gospel Of Judas...? Turns out he was a gud guy after all. He was just following orders from Jesus who purposefully asks him to give information about his where abouts to the Roman army, otherwise they would have never found him..Crazy stuff....?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
TS, first off, thanks for making this enlightening albeit depressing topic
. From what i read in your posts; the ET's on earth's side will not intervene when the nukes go flying, is this correct? I know that we have to learn to stand on our own two feet to learn and this coming episode i in any case a chance of some heavy duty learning in the worse case and the best case is now pretty much a passed station. I read the books of George Green, the terrapapers and even watched those video's from Tsarion that paints a very bleak picture for all of us.

But my question is this, the whole 2012 thing being a cosmic happening of some sort, is that all bunk just to deflect action preparedness of some part of the population? What about the channelings of RA ( www.lawofone.info... )? Has it, in your opinion, any merrit? I mean in that case the period 2011 and forward is the time that when a person dies it's energy will get to go to another frequency/dimension depending on how that person was in that life. (5% or less positive > to 4th neg - between 5 and 49% positive > staying at 3th - 50% or more positive > You get to choose if you wanna stay or continue the path). In short, The harvest, do you have any reason to believe that is true?

Again, thanks for topic, bleak it may be

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Harman]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I don't believe that this war will lift off the ground too far, if at all. To begin with, there has been so much possible catastrophic scenarios presented that its hard to keep a flow of positive images, thoughts, law of attraction type work.
But, roughly a month ago, I felt a positive change on the timeline, and absolutely refuse to go back to the negative.

In any case, if George Green's information is correct and the entire Northern Hemisphere doomed, one has to wonder why so many experiencers have been given a feeling of developing a sense of cooperation amongst people, feeling a strong pull to moneyless societies, or are trained in psi to different degrees as in communications, remote sensing, or feel various missions pending, such as a PR campaign for our visitors, disclosure, educating people to wake up perhaps needed at community levels.

Theres been a lot of work put into experiencers in the northern hemisphere for some reason. I personally feel theres a reason for this. Which suggests survivors and a need for cooperation. It may even not come to this at all, and it may even be a different thing altogether, less devastating. But the work should be done locally in communities with a group starting to educate people, to discuss alternative economic systems and zeitgeist type information, and especially to pool resources, foods, tools, and blueprints for rebuilding and technology. We must store knowledge. Then, we're growing and learning even if the timelines stay positive but getting ready for different negative scenarios.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

no the reptilians are a creation of demiurge.the god which you beleive created this universe is satan.See thats the hidden point that everyone cant see.

no loving god would create a world where you have to die,pain,suffering,eat,sleep.

i advise you to read all the articles of www.xeeatwelve.com

indigo posts are totally materialistic.I know him since 2005 but he is also misled.
tell me what after 4th density?,5th then what?you are still in this world which is biult upon rules ,like gravity.In the divine relam these things dont exist.

tHe movie matrix exactly explains what i am saying but the only diff is that the real world is totally bliss

the 2012 was disinfo ,time already ended in 2008. read this article
www.xeeatwelve.com...
www.xeeatwelve.com...

Many are following the Mayan calendar and mistakenly believe that the end of time is 2012. Those in the know have gone along with this date for a very important reason. It is now time to reveal that time must be re-started in 2008. The year 2012 was another misdirection by the Reptilians to keep their opposition and ordinary people less focused and more complacent. It was also designed to misguide the opposition in their plans. It was important that the date of 2012 was believably close to the actual date of 2008.

If time is not re-started in 2008, it will not be the end of time. Things will just take their own course, and the Cosmos will eventually wind down in a natural "death".

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
2008 came and went! Not only that, but ets have continued to contact people, and quite a few people woke up to a sense of mission or purpose the last little while, so I don't believe its pinned to one date at all. Another thing, without struggles and learning first hand how much injustice hurts, how do you think your soul advances? Only by experiencing disparity and greed can you move to altruism. This is an evolutionary process.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
TS, first off, thanks for making this enlightening albeit depressing topic
. From what i read in your posts; the ET's on earth's side will not intervene when the nukes go flying, is this correct? I know that we have to learn to stand on our own two feet to learn and this coming episode i in any case a chance of some heavy duty learning in the worse case and the best case is now pretty much a passed station. I read the books of George Green, the terrapapers and even watched those video's from Tsarion that paints a very bleak picture for all of us.

If you see it from the eyes of the ET's on our side, such as the Pleadians, a death on Earth is only temporay and will be followed by a rebirth. As they see each life on planet Earth as one that is learning and needs to learn some lessons. If that lesson is a nuclear WW3, then they can't stop that lesson. It is the actions of people on Earth which are leading to this outcome. If ET's intervened they would stop a natural outcome and lesson from being learned. Hence, why they will not stop it. They may, however, covertly aid a side they choose.

It is not that I am a pessimist or a soothsayer that I am predicting total destruction. I am just being realistic. Based on the current thought patterns in the world there is nothing that can stop this outcome from happening. It will take centuries to transform the thought-patterns on this world, it is practically impossible to do it in a few years. Do you really think I want there to be WW3? I am so disturbed by it that I wish it doesn't happen. How am I and my family going to survive in WW3? The last thing I want is to die in a nuclear blast.

But my question is this, the whole 2012 thing being a cosmic happening of some sort, is that all bunk just to deflect action preparedness of some part of the population? What about the channelings of RA ( www.lawofone.info... )? Has it, in your opinion, any merrit? I mean in that case the period 2011 and forward is the time that when a person dies it's energy will get to go to another frequency/dimension depending on how that person was in that life. (5% or less positive > to 4th neg - between 5 and 49% positive > staying at 3th - 50% or more positive > You get to choose if you wanna stay or continue the path). In short, The harvest, do you have any reason to believe that is true?

I don't think any of these new-age fantasies have any merit. This is similar to the hippie movements in the 60's which were behaving like the world had entered an age of peace, love and light, even while war, disease and corruption was rampant in the world. In actual fact a lot of these hippies just wanted to do a lot of drugs, rock and roll and have loads of sex under the new-age bannner. So there was no change in consciousness, it was just another fad, which was then became commercialised and today new-age has become a market to buy merchandize like "Awaken your Kundalini in 30 days" and where you can buy meditation magnets and hyperdimensional generating chi machines. It's become a big joke. Practical, everyone is a reincarnation of somebody famous: Cleopatra, Jesus, Ceaser, Napoliean. Practically everyone is channeling Ra, Jesus or some ET. This ascension business is another new-age meme. Most people do not even know what they are talking about when they say, "ascend to the 5th dimension" or "Our 12 spirals of DNA"

It has basically become an out of control religion and logic and reason has been thrown to the wind. I know my views are very strong in condemning this movement, but I've dealt with these creatures directly and been involved in many spiritual groups and know what kind of mindset they are operating at. They will believe anything, faries, dragons, leperechauns. They live in a complete fantasy.

My forecast for 2012 is not based on any new-age conspiracy, but on the sum of the evidence that I can verify.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There is an article of great information that you might want to read to support your thoughts on 2012...and for those nay sayers..

Article; FORGET GLOBAL WARMING, WE ARE ONE STEP FROM EXTINCTION.

HERE IS THE LINK..

www.sott.net...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join