It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
You've missed one important point - the Dark will fall.

Can you elaborate?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

from what i have read and heard about is that people with blue eyes would be the descendents of the Nordics. in terms which came from the sweden area. which would mean denmark, norway, sweden, finland, iceland, greenland, Faroe Islands, and Åland Islands. the Nordics are also known by several other names like Pleiadeans, Telosians, Hydeans, Venusians, Wingmakers and Errans. which are said to be a bloodline of the Aryan.

i have indian, irish, and some dutch in me. from what i have gathered researching my heritage. which i have seem to notice that i am basically the only one in the generation to carried on the trait to have blonde hair and blue eyes. it would deffiently make since that i was a bloodline of the Aryan then. i have noticed that at times i stare off into nowhere alot. like a voice is calling out to me and i am giving my attention to it. i also notice that i don't usually remember my dreams. only time i really remember my dream is when something good or bad happens to me, or when i am flying in the air, and not by aircraft. here is some research i have found on Nordics.

www.crystalinks.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

aliens.monstrous.com...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

[edit on 15-3-2010 by crow618]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So since I'm celtic, nordic, germanic, and Old Prussian (baltic), then I'm all aryan? lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Indigo,

I only made it through page 11, so if this has been posted before - I am sorry. This has been an interesting thread, and since I am the mother of 3 great kids, I truly hope you are wrong. I do want to be a grandmother one day!

Anyhow..... you left out Hebrew in your list of languages. Yiddish is not technically a language. It is the mixture of German and Hebrew (and I think some English has been sprinkled in). It came about from German Jews as a sort of slang. Over the years, it took hold as a way to keep "outsiders" from understanding what was said. It is a very colorful and descriptive way of communicating.

Just wanted to point it out.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Those of you that are still looking for evidence of this type of thought process and system in place I am linking to a thread I started on this topic. Have a look these are very significant quotes from history that show this is indeed happening. How far has this ideal come? Who really knows at this point, but I think it is evident they are trying harder and harder to succeed.

Depopulation Quotes

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
why are we no longer in touch with ET ? or why is ET not in touch with humanity as a whole?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've seen no evidence that connects reptillian aliens to a global agenda to depopulate the world, there may be a plan to depopulate the world put in by political figures who want to maintain resources, but I see no evidence that there's any aliens involved.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
sorry, but i don't agree with you at all. why do you guys have to somehow tie aliens into every single theory? the nwo is real, but it is just rich and greedy power hungry people, not aliens. i mean come on, use your brain. it is crap like this that makes people think we are crazy, you are not helping the cause at all with this garbage. we have real problems to worry about right here on earth. real problems that affect real people, and all half of you worry about is aliens.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

This Video is an Eye Opener even if you somehow Doubt it Could be True..........

www.youtube.com.../a/25EB67459A86D7EE/0/VebOTc-7shU

On the Right , go to this Video .........Fall Of The Republic:The Presidency Of Barack H Obama.........25EB67459A86D7EE/0/VebOTc-7shU

edit on 22-11-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crow618

It's in the blood, besides no one is pure, and that is no one. Pure blue, it's gone, our genetic code, dna, were human. Some would argue that brunets are pure, or that blue eye people are pure. The glass is always half empty or should I say half full. This with you are not pure get out of the way has got to go if we as a species are to make it. Sure some may have it more than others but do consider other people, in the end it's what we are.

Chances are that the sun will turn either from red to yellow or blue, when it does we may see what we are.
If it does peace will serve us well I hope, red is the god of war, mars, desire, war, hard to control the red in you.
In the end god decides, we don't really know, what is pure and what is it's capabilities.
It is true that the true force, what we call god is composed of blue, and represents a higher things that be, the divine, purity to it's maximum, it's the water sign, and then comes the sun and warms the water.
It the end it's god's plan and no one can mess with it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Blind puppets, we'll see who is this new Overlord of theirs(joining the evil side)..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
durp durp durryeah okay buddy you aren't the slightst bit wacky

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
well this story explained a lot ...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Is this a serious thread?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This thread was interesting. Btw where is indigo_child? No activity since feb 2010.... I found his posts interesting to read

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkeyan

He got schooled for claiming to be some sort of super logical person, and yet used an incredible amount of circular reasoning and out right poor logic in his analysis. The last I remember was getting him real good, then he made a thread about feeling as if Karma was catching up with him or something. I think maybe he realized his bs, and ditched out.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Love the thread! I believe we've been here for millions of years though, and that this planet does have its own intelligent biped natives.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join