It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Come 2012, about 80% of the worlds population will be gone. I can say this with near certainty, but as I said before, I still would rather you be right than me.

Yes, I understand this is your point of view, but I want to know if it doesn't come to pass as you see what would then be you direction and thoughts as to why it didn't and where that might lead you in your views.

I guess we could wait a few years to answer this question, but would your faith in what you see as the absolute truth become questioned.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I think you should read what I write in answer to your question more carefully. I am not saying it is absolute that depopulation will take place by 2012, I am saying it is highly likely. This means I can be wrong, and I've already told you three times already, I hope I am wrong, but its highly unlikely I will be wrong. There is too much convergence in my research for me to be wrong.

As to what I believe, I believe you only have 2 years at most before your entire reality is inverted.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Well Indigo, I am still awaiting my answer....As to what the Aryans or the paledien ET will be doing all this while...Arent they capable of doing anything or are we just making fools of ourselves..!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

They are not going to intervene, sorry. You may just have to accept that this is the end of this incarnational cycle. I have already accepted this. The odds are against eveybody.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Satans oldest tricks still lives today.

A bit of truth with a whole lot of lie.

Cmon guys david icke speaks truth when he is trippin balls off acid.

I have the same believes that the new world order and the illuminati/elite believe.

But they use it for evil and we the "white brotherhood" use it for good.

I'm going to quote jesus christ for saying "the truth will set you free" but i'll just leave out the rest of his teachings like "no-one gets to the father except through me"

And that you only have 1 life and you will be judged at the end.

I'll just leave all that stuff out because i am not a full mature adult yet, and i cannot deal with the fact that i a sinner compared to a perfect god, and everything i do is sin and that is why i cannot be with god.

So i'll just believe what satan believes in, there is no sin! i live my life over and over again until i become a good person and ascend into the realms of heaven.

By the way one of the worlds most known institute on Aliens, I forgot their name its based out in europe. Came to the conclusion that after all their years of research they said Aliens are not ET's or from other planets, but that they have always been here on earth. They are interdemensional.

Always been here on earth? Could they be the fallen angels written about in the bible?

You want truth go and pick up your bibles, and listen to the Master of Truth Jesus Christ, not some of his truth and then mix it in with Lucifers truth all of his Truth.

We are all sinners, and if you think otherwise you need satan out of your life for you too see the truth of that.
Salvation is only through Jesus.

If you believe Jesus to be god in human form, and he died on the cross and was raised from the dead, then all your sins are forgiven and you are worthy to be with the creator who is Masculine not a female creator.

Who is the only person that can forgive sins? Thats right god himself.

I pray and hope that whomever reads this somehow through the power of god himself, snaps out of the deceptive teachings of satan, just as i did a few years ago.

May god bless you all.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by gselsidi]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Look, the point is not about me accepting anything, I am willing to accept the fact that China is capable of defeating the world and the depopulation theory.....The whole matter of the fact is that you mentioned 2 ET races that created human life and are responsible for it and are controlling it......You clearly mentioned about the paladiens being superior beings and have moral values and are enlightened beings, then you go ahead and talk about the Sumeritans being very intelligent and taking over the world....There should be some logic for anyone to accept any theory...For ages people have been talking about the so called WW3 as well as devastation for mankind by taking references from revelations as well as the so called prophecies with nothing turning out like what the prophecies have mentioned...So I guess I proved my point about we making fool of ourselves

If you are rite about the Aryans being enlightened beings with superior technology then the following should be what is actually going on -

* The Aryans are the ones who are controlling everybody and are being control freaks and so should be the real bad guys as per your theory.
(OR)
*The Aryans are well aware about what is going on with the current world being run by the Illojim and will thwart it.

Because the whole theory about some group being spiritually and intellectually enlightened but not doing anything (OR) not being able to do anything when it is required by them sounds to be illogical and down rite stupid. If the Paladiens or the so called Aryans are the ones who are superior it would be only them taking over the world and not the other way around. This only proves that your theory regarding the de population being carried out by Illojim as well as the aryans being superior are a huge failure. Maybe you ought to look into yourself as to what you have become and reflect upon it.
All it takes is a little amount of logic to disprove any theory that makes no sense and btw I respect your spiritual teachings.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

It's proves nothing. It just means the Pleaidians, the good ET races and the Aryans if they are indeed still about are not going to interfere. This does not mean a struggle is not ongoing between them, only that in this struggle depopulation is permitted. I think you need to realise while it is a big deal for us that 80% of us perish, for them it's just a case of an incarnational cylce ending.

The fact is we have chosen the Sumerian/Illojim for ourselves and the good ET cannot go against our own free will. If we destroy ourselves, we destroy ourselves. Let's just say we Earthlings are insigifinicant to the ET to involve themselves in our affairs. We may think were significant, but the truth is we are one amongst trillions and trillions in infinite possible words. I am sure the good ET wish us well, but they are not about to lose any sleep over us destroying ourselves.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Whatever face we try and put of this: The Georgia Guide Stones are there.
I think it says a lot about the fact that some faction here, definitely has some sort of population control plan etc; who would spend the money to erect such a monument otherwise?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't even think there will be a nuclear war - all the population control is being done via vaccines - it is undetected to us and symptoms only occur when the body can't deal with the toxins anymore.

Shock horror even more that the new vaccines are loaded with mercury (even though there was an agreement that thiomersal should be removed from vaccines?)

That can also account for the illuminati being unharmed as they simply have the purer stuff than the normal man would get, all you need is another compounded alt and there you go. The fact the flu jabs and from what I hear in science stuff, more vaccines are in the pipe and get this:

The are researching on how to put vaccines in corn via genetic manipulation!

I don't believe that a nuclear warfare is needed, just load people with vaccines stuffed with mercury and there are as good as gone! those in poorer countries have a well worked immune system - load them with pathogens and toxic aluminium and mercury and that's the answer.

I don't think the NWO would be daft enough for warfare - when codex allimentus comes into course, our immune systems and nutrition will be compromised as the pharma companies have the monopoly and will be free to do whatever.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nerdychemist

You know we are already living 40 years past what nature intended for us, so if you make it past 40 then you are on borrowed time.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Where did you come up with that?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Moderator? Can this be moved to the comedy forums?

bananas!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It's more of a spiritual war of sorts. They are fighting for us all around the solar system. As well as we have to fight the everyday battle of good vs evil right here. Good thing is, it wont be much longer now.. And we pretty much know who's going to win. Some of these "ET's" are fallen angels. There's also one's who leave us signs and crop circles. (which show alot of gallatic happenings) There's so called "rules" to this fight as well. Our gov or the fallen ones have to give us clue and forwarn us. And they do. Not that many people look to notice though. Or even do the footwork of research. If you look hard enough youll see the clues enbeded in news and movies. Yes, they do want to depopulate us. As I see it the war is comeing to a head and we need more "good" fighting for us. America's roll: We will come out with this swine flu stuff... and as well as that I found though a reliable prophet of sorts that LA is due for a huge earthquake in 2010 the "big one". Sometime in the middle of all that something will happen inflicted from the east. We as a nation, are already being called out and blamed for instigating wars, ruining the world economy and have alot of eager countrys waiting to take our place due to we will no longer be the prosperous nation we once were. V for Vendetta showed alot of "clues" ive noticed to add up. I study every aspect of everything I say. But I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Have you read the Lacerta Files?
here's the reason why they are interested in earth...

. To understand this reason, you must know that copper is a very important material for some advanced species (even today) because it is - together with some unstable materials - able to produce new stable elements if you induce a high electromagnetic field in the right angle with a high nuclear radiation field to produce an over-crossing of fluctuating fields. The fusion of copper with other elements in such a magnetic/radiation field-chamber can produce a force field of special nature that is very useful for various technological tasks (but the base for this is an extremely complex formula you are not able to discover because of the restrictions of your simple mind.)

Some of my species are also in direct contact with human scientists and politicians from the surface, but this is top-secret —as you would call it— and nobody of your public knows anything about it (the matter of these meetings is generally the upcoming war with and between the alien species and our assistance in this war). But there is also another explanation, why we can walk among you and why you are not able to recognize us: mimicry.

Question: How many alien species are active on earth at the moment?
Answer: As far as we know 14 species. 11 from this universe, 2 from another "bubble" and 1 very advanced from a very different plain. Don’t ask me for names; because nearly all are not pronounceable for you, eight of them are not pronounceable even for us. Most of the species - especially the more advanced - are just studying you as animals and they are not very dangerous for you and for us and we work together with some of them, but three species are hostile, including the one which was in contact with some of your governments and exchanged their technology for copper and other important things and which had betrayed your kind. There was and is a "cold war" between two of these hostile races during the last 73 years, so the third species seemed to be the "winner" in this useless struggle. We expect a more "hot" war between them and you in the near future (I would say in the next 10 or 20 years) and we are worried about that development. In the last time, there were some rumors about a new, fifteenth species which had arrived on Earth just 3 or 4 years ago, but we don’t know anything about their intentions and we were not in contact with them till now. Maybe the rumors are wrong.
Question: What do the hostile alien races want?
Answer: Various raw materials, including copper for their technology, your water (or better yet, the hydrogen in your water, which is a source of energy in advanced fusion processes) and certain chemical elements in your air. Furthermore, two of the species are also interested in your body, in your human tissue and blood, because their own genetic structure is defect through bad evolution and radiation (as far as we know) and they need intact strings from your kind and from animals to repair their own genetic again and again, but they are not really able to repair the defects completely because their DNA and your DNA is not fully compatible (my own species is absolutely incompatible with them, so they are not very interested in us) and they try to make more compatible crossbreeds between you and them by use of artificial fertilizations and artificial wombs. We suppose that the coming war between the three races or between you and one or all of them will be fought for raw material, hydrogen, air and DNA.
Question: Is this the reason for the "abductions"?
Answer: Partly, especially when the aliens took egg and sperm samples from you. Sometimes the abductors belong to another and more advanced race and they just want to study your body and your mind (which is more interesting for some of them than your solid body) as you would study a primitive animal. As I have said, three alien species are hostile and this means that they do not care for your fate or for your life and people who were "abducted" by them came very rarely back alive. If someone is able to report about an abduction, it means in my opinion that he or she has not met one of the aggressive species or that he or she is a very, very lucky human to be alive. Advanced and "friendly" races also took sometimes egg and sperm samples, but for other reasons.
Question: You’ve said there are only 14 species active on earth. But why describe people who saw alien beings so many different and bizarre types of them?
Answer: I think I have already answered to this question. As I have said, most of the alien races have much more advanced mind abilities than you or even me (there is just one alien race completely without such abilities). They are able to appear in your mind and memory as whatever they want and this induced "image" has nothing to do with their real appearance. You remember them as normal humans or grey dwarfs or even extremely bizarre animals because they want you to remember that or sometimes they want you to completely forget anything about a meeting with them. Another example: you can for example remember that you were just in a normal of your human hospitals and that some doctors were examining you and you think not further about what have happened to you (maybe till you discover that there is no hospital in the street where you supposed it was) but in fact you were examined by them in one of their laboratories. You can’t rely on your mind in this case. They appear in different shapes to you to confuse you and to make so-called abduction witnesses who were able to remember the events - or who believe they are able to remember - ridiculous in the public and as far as we know, they are successful. Believe me, there are only 14 alien species on this planet and only eight of them abduct humans at the moment (again as far as we know.) In addition, not everyone of your "abductees" is one and some of the aliens in their reports are really just imagination or lies.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hello guys, I just joined this website and am bumping this thread because the discussion in here is very interesting. I discovered this thread by going on google and searching "2012 depopulation." Anyway, I have been reading up on conspiracy theories for a while now, and spent most of my time following William Cooper's broadcasts and lectures. I always knew about this "alien" agenda but had little interest in doing more research on it as it struck me as nothing but pure disinformation. Then I came across Phil Schneider's material on the web and a lot of it actually mirrors some of the information in this thread (such as there being multiple alien races present on Earth right now, and also about the underground bases).

Anyway, all this information is like puzzle pieces.. and the problem is I do not know what large picture I am even supposed to make out of them. It is all very confusing. Tying up the loose ends is very discouraging and seems impossible with so much contradicting information out there.

But that's neither here nor there.. just an introduction I suppose. My question is this.. you recommend following the teachings of Jesus Christ as a way of life, but how can I follow His teachings if the only book he is extensively mentioned and quoted in (Bible) has, as you said "been hijacked".

Another question, in what ways are Masons and Jesuits (know very little about them) tied to the alien agenda?

[edit on 13-3-2010 by frozenspark]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It is 2010 were is this depopulation? Seriously its already march

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Can you provide some proof to show that Aryans and the Sumerian gods existed?I don't have time to go through 18 pages.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Where's the depopulation, Indigo?

I thought you were all hyped up about swine flu and thought that was the beginning of this agenda. What happened to all of that?

People, keep chill. Indigo just likes telling fairy tales and scaring people. I'm not sure if he's aware of this or not, but it's obviously his intent.

...oh btw, I put you on ignore a long time ago when I figured out you were full of it, so there's really no bother to reply.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Based on my research I am confident that there will be a massive depopulation of the planet. I am not going to give any dates, because I honestly do not know. If I had to guess though I would assume that it would happen within the next 10 years, probably even 5 years.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by frozenspark]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You've missed one important point - the Dark will fall.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join