It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever feel an "evil" presence (especially in the dark)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Good thread - and you're not the only one.

I had a number of things happen to me in my old house. I had my name shouted at me (with nobody in the room but me!), I've had things thrown at me and I got locked in my bathroom (not by me, or drunk!!).

The house I lived in had alot of bad things happen in it and, according to my firm beliefs, I am sure that evil is manifest by other evils. I've gladly had none of this since moving.

I also used to get what I've found research to call sleep paralysis.
I would be lying in bed (awake) on my front when I'd feel what I can only describe as a 'weight' on the middle of my back. For a couple of minutes I would try with everything I had to summon the strength to move, but could not. The 'weight' akways lifted instantly after this - which is when I'd be out of breath (just for turning over!).

I was always alone in that room and was very conscious of what was going on. There were other things that happened in that house, but whenever something 'spooky' happened it seemed like there was a very slight swirl of wind that you could just hear.

Thanks for the counselling - I'm ready to be discharged from rehab now

Good thread - Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
To those who think its perhaps religious, I'd agree in part, but I think we have an ill-defined idea of religion and gods and daemons.

I was brought up in a church school, and through illness (almost all of my life), I lost faith, and spent all of those years having nightmares and sleep paralysis, and abnormal fears. Years later, I become religious (after trying MANY different cults and gods to find peace) in the 'biblical sense'.

That is when I start seeing these shadow people for the first time full on. Still didn't help, I called upon the name of God, and it, well, to our understanding, I think you could say "hurts them" but thats not exactly right, but that doesn't make them go away.

I don't dispute the power of God, but I DO believe we are told how to think and that makes us weak, since we categorise things as something, or something else. Need an example, lets go for cheesy! If you saw a mangy cat in the street, you'd think "stray", but what if the guy who owned it was neglecting it and it was a house-cat who'd escaped? It fits into the boxes of house-cat, stray, cat, pet... etc. There are many boxes but your mind just says stray.

This diffusion is to stop us using the inherent power I think, when we're confronted by these dark beings, and then say it looks like an alien we stop thinking daemon and start thinking alien, so we assume God won't work.

I think they're all the same thing, and I also think, that the people who came before us, were not quite as biased by the media and the church and so forth (since bibles weren't even used at home then). They had to come up with natural remedies - the garlic for vampires, the silver for lycans, the iron for fae creatures, the salt, etc...

But if you have a headache and take some asprin, then a wonderdrug comes out later on, you can still use asprin... People will believe a book written 2000 years ago, because it has God's name in the appendix, but it was written by humans nonetheless. Folk stories, it was full of them, so whats the problem listening to folk stories for cures to issues that still plague mankind now?

So, while I'm saying that belief can work on these things, its not instantaneous for some, nor does it work completely, belief is subjective. The old cures, where people didn't believe as much because they didn't know God, work just as well, and require no belief on the part of the user - salt doesn't need your prayers, iron will rust and decay before it answers your pleas.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Enjoy,
This is quite normanl; we are spiritual beings projected into physical reality. Look at the Seth books, Don Jauan books, the Bible in Genesis, etc, they all say the "same" thing. Or, stated another way we are gods crouched in creature hood, creating our reality both individually and in mass. The gateway to the spiritual is on the quantum level, which leads to multiple selves, ie multiverses, and other dimensions of our existance. Stated another way I am infinity within infinity.
There is a very intresting 1956 science fiction movie, "Forbiden Planet", which gives a clue about our powers. Incidently, I created an entity one night that I wreseled with before I studied all this. I wasn't scared, but it started me on a quest to discover what this is all about.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by drmwvr

Yes Dreamweaver... I'm definetly with you on that. Sounds RA Materialish... The RA Material is spectacular stuff!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

from what you say you believe about "god", i highly recommend checking out a book called "conversations with god" by neale donald walsch. really amazing stuff that i picked up a few years ago that completely changed my life (for the better). its not a religion, in fact, its against all organized religions and their portrayal of a vengeful god. the guy supposedly wrote a very angry letter to god in 1992 asking him why his life was so terrible and what the meaning of it all was. to his surprise, god responded and told him to turn their conversation into 3 books. the first one deals with personal issues and who/what "god" really is, the second discusses global solutions for the earth, and the third reveals universal truths about "highly evolved beings", what happens when you "die" (you never really die you simply "transform"), and how humans were created. also, another book to note is by the same author in the same type of dialogue format with god called "the new revelations". it was written in 2002 in response to the 9/11 attacks and in it god urgently challenges us to change our beliefs about "reality" because time is running out. we are headed to extinction fast and our only hope seems to be the instant spread of information through the internet which will cause a massive global awakening. (ATS, youtube, etc?????) i know this isnt really the thread for this but i thought maybe some people could benefit from this post.

as for the evil spirits... i feel them around me all the time (esp at night) and have had some recent "encounters" id rather not speak of right now (it would require a lot of typing). as scary as it all may seem, i believe these are a manifestation of the global calamity going on right now and maybe perhaps a part of this "galactic battle between good and evil" or just me becoming more awakened everyday to the higher frequencies bombarding our solar system. i believe at first things may appear evil, but when you stare it in the face with love youll realize theyre more scared of you then you are of them (like a tiny mouse). we have to realize that we have so much good inside us and once we finally embrace it (this may be very hard and appear scary at first), the results would be unprecedented joy in our everyday lives, even in the face of "evil". this whole "2012" thing IMO is about personal "self realization". The governments and "secret societies" (or whatever you want to believe or call them) that control our planet know this and are tying to drown out our real selves through tv shows, ipods, and fear mongering news stations. try and meditate everyday, this i truly believe will bring you (and in turn all of earth) into this new consciousness. those of us who can do this will be fearless and at peace with the universe. those of us who continue to unconsciously float down the river fearing the waterfall is near will drown in the upcoming rapids before they can even see the drop... it's time to start swimming back upstream as impossible and ridiculous as everyone else around you may think it is. once youve done this you will see you are not alone, and realize the true power in numbers. just think of the salmon.
the band muse puts it perfectly:
During the struggle
They will pull us down
But please, please
Let use this chance
To turn things around
And tonight
We can truly say
Together we're invincible

ok ok im done! hope this helped somebody

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

A few years back I also could feel the presence of evil around me. I had no clue what was happening and I honestly thought there was evil sprits/demons around me. I began to pray for protection and visulize white light around me, my family and my house.
One day I came home from a day of shopping, walked into my house and my dog ran to the door to greet me just like she always does...Suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks, her tail went between her legs and as she was looking at something above my head she began to back away from me while her eyes remained fixed on a spot above my head. She looked terrified and continued to back away from me and look at something that I could not see above my head. Then my dog's stare seemed to move to a point on the ceiling and she seemed to be following an invisible entity move on the ceilng. I talked to my dog and asked her what she was looking at. She glanced briefly at me as she backed herself into a corner of the house and continued to stare at the ceiling. I have no clue what she saw, but I do know she was scared.
I immediatly decided to do as the Native Idians do and got out my sage and began to clear the air of negative energy. I smugged my home with sage and blessed all areas and finally my dog appeared to be her old self.

After that incident, I did have some more strange things happen. I began to see shadow people walk toward my house. I only could see these shadow people in my perifival vision..but there were many. So I decided to do a protection ritual outside of my house.

In addition to this, I felt as if I had an unseen entity untying my shoe laces for a week. The untying of my laces always seemed to happen when I was going down stairs.

Prior to moving from this house, a neighbour of mine told me that my neigbours right next to me were into Satanic worship....Could they have been conjuring up evil in the neighbourhood? Oh yes, these neighbours did not like me at all and I have reason to believe that they were responsible for the disappearance of first my cat, then weeks later my other dog (guard dog) disappeared and within a week of my guard dog's disappearance, my house was broken into and ransacked..I did catch the neigbour sneaking around my property one day shortly after the break in. I don't know for sure that they had anything to do with my pets going missing, but I do know that I have seen demons and angels throughout my 54 years of life. I believe in angels and also I believe in demons.

I since moved from that house and have not felt evil in my immediate surroundings. I blessed this house when I moved in and all seems to be fine within the confines of my home....but I have seen dark cloud like apparitions on occassion around my current abode and above the roofs of my neighbours' homes. This was not smoke from a chimney or smoke from a neigbouring house..When I saw these dark cloud like formations floating by it looked as if there were two dark entites making their presence known to me on a hot summer night.

During one of my meditation sessions when I lived in this house I speak of above, I had a demon's face flash before my third eye, which immediately brought me out of my meditative state. I had some difficulty trying to meditate but not because of fear but because every time I tried to go into a meditative state, I would get sick to my stomach and have to stop. I always thought that some unseen force was trying to stop me from meditating. After I moved from that house, I am able to go into a meditative state with no problem.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
anyone ever been in a human body before? ...............

yes sir evil is real, Satan is real, his demons are real and so is God. wake up, these are the end of times.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow, I've experienced all of it!! And, lately, I seem to be causing havoc with electronics! I've seen the shadow figures, I've been held down and what felt like something trying to choke me, and I once lived in an apartment of a young woman who had been killed in a car crash. There I experience the worst of it all...........something was definitely trying to hurt me. "It" caused my neck to snap back and then forward, quickly, and then tried to choke me. I could hear it's heavy breathing and it's footsteps. I moved out. I did some investigating into the girls background. While I found out nothing negative about her, her friend did tell me that she thought her apartment was haunted!!! I, too, get that sense of "evil" many times. I've walked into places, and suddendly I get that feeling, and then I get "goose bumps".,, I just leave. As long as whatever it is is friendly, I don't mind it. I had experienced a few friendly "pats" on my bottom and what felt like a kiss on my cheek. My computer acts strange quite often. I'll switch and use my husband's computer, which is always working well, and it starts to mess up for me. When I was a young teen, a friend of mine and I went to a "fortune teller'. My friend went first. When I arrived in the room, the lady started to "air out" the room, because she "sensed" very strong vibes from me. She had a difficult time "reading" me!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
STUDY RESEARCH AND LEARN QI GONG.

INTERNAL ENERGY CULTIVATION.

THE EVIL ENTITIES FEED OF FEAR. IF THEY CANT GET YOU AFRAID YOU CANT HAVE YOUR ENERGY SUCKED OUT OF YOU

IF YOU DO QI GONG AND HAVE STRONG INTERNAL ENERGY THEY WONT EVEN BOTHER WITH YOU. I HAVE HAD EXPERIENCES WHERE I HAVE DEFEEATED SOME VERY STRONG NEGATIVE ES

caps off

now i have also lostto them. they try to fear you and drive you to suicide

DO QI GONG

it is energy cultivating

if you dont at least google youve just lost out bigtime.

best peace of advice i can give

if you like the advice star me

if your and admin and qi gong has changed your life. if you want some info send me a u2u,

and applaud me.

respect love peace and harmony my one

lol

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Your welcome,,, Me & a friend found that by accident.. We too bout feel off our seats when we read that part.... Heck most of it.... lol..
Peace & LOVE

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Years ago I began to sense an evil presence in my life. As time went on it got more and more frightening particularly in the dark. It was most horrifying when I was in bed lying next to my wife.

Then after 17 years, I got divorced and it was all gone!

Life's been great ever since.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
down here in texas there are old town my grandfather lived out on a ranch past waaco and one day i was on a trip to town with him and i told him i saw a boy in the window at this old house he said thats not possible no ones lived there for 50 years and this was a ghost town i was really freaked out that i saw a ghost ....

and also down by port arthur its cajun country ive seen civil war ghosts at the graveyards before and alot of other wild #

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If you have played with a Ouija board, had some connection to the occult, etc....this will happen because it brings in demonic presences....fact. the experience of demonic visitations are going to increase 10 fold shortly when an incident will bring this on.........its coming.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The ONLY help I've heard from anyone with these feelings and experiences of evil being around us is to call on The Name of Jesus. I've learned this personally. I've always feared being alone, not just in the dark. The dark only made it worse. I'm extremely sensitive to human emotions, and that seems to extend into the unseen. Calling on God, The Almighty ONE, and/or His Son, works for EVERYONE because God DOES exist, and He ISN'T the angry fascist dictator that RELIGIONS teach to control the masses. God Almighty is The Creator of EVERYTHING, including free will. The evil entities were once pure angels, but decided to go their OWN way through pride. But I'm getting off topic... sorry.

If you call on The Name of The Lord while you're afraid, then you're REALLY meaning it at that moment. He responds to our honest and earnest call. Please understand that believing in any RELIGION will only get you lost and confused. God has put HIS SPIRIT into everyone, but we MUST BE WILLING TO HEAR HIM. You ARE protected, but you must lift up your weapon... God provided Jesus and Jesus was willing to give Himself for us all. We can say to Him or we can say no. What I don't understand is why anyone would say no to Jesus' Gift of Himself. He is only FOR US. Realize that HE is THE answer to evil, call on Him, and you too will be safe and saved.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You are exactly on track. Jesus is the only way. We, as watchmen are now aware that God is going to lift off his veil of protection over the USA and allow the evil that is active in the rest of the world to enter the U.S......we as a nation have turned out backs on him long enough. The forces prepared to do this are already in place. There are 350,000 Mexican military personnel, a large force of Russians and Chinese prepared to invade the US from Mexico, UN military in the US numbering over 1,000,000 and Russians in Cuba, South America, Alaska, and Canada ready to invade. The CIA from sources are setting up a crime wave in the US using Latino crime gangs, MS-13, LGF, 21, et al to make us want martial law. this is only scratching the surface with the coming North American Union, Amero and over 3,000 concentration camps that have been built by Haliburton. they are also expecting a flu pandemic to start when they release it..............

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Short answer: YES!

Long answer: Perhaps. Although, darkness weakens your visual perception, so you are more prone to focus on another sense such as hearing, while this visual sense is lacking. So you might hear odd, strange noises at night when normally you would not even pay attention to these sounds which would not even be noticed during the daytime.

Another explanation is that you have grown up watching a lot of movies with violence/evil things happening at night. You'd be surprised how much these things can influence you later in life. Every time there is a creek, snare or some other odd noise your imagination gets the better of you.

Personally I feel like some evil presence is around me when it's dark and I feel the chill up my spine. Not sure if I believe it's a literal entity, but your mind can sure foster such a scenario!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
on numerous occasions in my house i will catch movement in my peripheral vision but it's not the movement of a solid object. i've got good periph. and i know if i've seen something or if it was my imagination. it's like light being distorted, and i only see it out of the corner of my eyes. my sister brought it up that she feels our house is located in a spot for "weird energy" because of thoughts that aren't hers, the dog barking for no reason and staring at something that isn't there. claims that ever since she left for college she never experiences weird stuff like that anymore. i think she's onto something, because there is this hallway in my house that just gives me a weird vibe sometimes. just tonight i was walking across the house and saw something move in the living room, and it wasn't my eyes adjusting to the light because i walked back and followed the same path and didn't see anything again.

while i'm at it i've experienced sleep paralysis but only once that i can remember. i was on my back when i awoke to my legs being lifted off the bed, as if i was doing some leg exercise with them fully extended. i had no control over them, or at least i remember not even trying to lift them up. and i felt like if i looked around the room i wouldn't be down with what i saw at all. when i get into spook mode i'll try to like, imagine that something is there, almost convince myself, and it never spooks me. stuff like that though just seems to always catch you off guard, and when it does it's rather uncomfortable

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The bible clearly speaks about spiritual realms, in fact, one that is far greater than our human understanding.

Ephesians 6:12: "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

The Good News is that by our acceptance of Jesus as our Lord and Saviour, we have through him, all authority to tell them to flee and THEY WILL!

About five years ago I had an awful dream and woke up filled with fear and a sense of evil present. I remember trying to shout out the name of JESUS but could not open my mouth. It felt like something had its hand tightly over my mouth stopping me from speaking. I have never fought so hard. At first my cries were muffled and then eventually I managed to scream out 'JESUS'. It was a horrific experience, but once I had called on the Lords name it was gone!

I know that this sounds 'nutty' folks, but the Bible warns us about these things and even tells us how to fight them. The extended part of the verse above is:

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Take care!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
reply to post by Dallas87

Well the evil has definetly influenced me to make bad decisions myself. I wouldn't be surprised if I had a "demon" or something stalking me. I use the word demon loosely, for I don't believe in the bible and all that stuff. I think angels and demons are just interdimensionals and/or ET's and/or things from the astral plane.

This is the problem, you do not believe in the Bible and all that stuff... Believe with all your heart, study the Bible and pray and the evil WILL go away. When you do not believe you are a sitting duck you are very volnerable. God bless you...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i do believe the bible just not all of it because the bible was written ages ago and times have changed ...its outdated. now in 2009 ad we have many different veiws about the bible but one thing is sure call upon the name of the lord and he will help you ward off evil just belive in the light and the dark will subside

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join