It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever feel an "evil" presence (especially in the dark)?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah. I get really paranoid in the dark. It makes my skin crawl. I always feel like someone's looking at me from somewhere, even when I know I'm alone.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I would very much like to answer this with a very truthful scientific fact about "sensing evil" but because of the board rules, those people are protected from "discrimination" although they cause immeasurable amounts of damage.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: impaired

Howdy I'm Azmolial. Sorcerer/Shaman/Magick Man by trade and hobby.

It could be any number of things or reasons why it has been bothering you. You wanna get rid of it? Do some protection stuff like the L.B.P. (Lesser Banishing Pentagram ritual) wanna book with it in it? "The witch's Shield" by Penzak. (Note the LBP is more high ceremonial magick then witch craft.) Else-wise looks like even if you do call an excersist or someone like me, then it's still your issue you have to conquer.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yes I have, please check out my shadow person experiance www.newsmonkey.co...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: impaired

Hi. Glad you started the topic and I've read all comments, thanks to all who shared and best of whises. I had very few small experiences, one good, one?!...
... One bad. Mum also, mostly veeeryyy bad... I'll tell the good first- a hand softly touching my cheech as I slept, after a sad day, i woke immediatly and no one there.After my grandfather died, a period after- I've heard a breathing in my room and my cousin also at her house.Another good: being semi-conscious I felt a circle of love and peace above me on the ceiling, gave me happiness, hope, I suppose it was the Holy Virgin. A bad one, recently, at night with my girl next to me, I almost felt asleep, feeling soooo peaceful and grateful as I've been very long ago like that and instantly after a few seconds(sooo little took my happines
((((-I felt evil at my face, my ears almost made noise of the alert, I was like a radar, knew exactly what I felt, was no dream or invention, at the same time I was aware if I opened my eyes I wont feel it at all.so it was. If i closed again, not sleep, close, it would still be there.I am quite strong to face impacts I believe, but it surprised me such evil, I never felt that way, I dont know how it dared!!!!! to come to me, a great believer of Jesus-christian. I consider myself powerful, more than the evil, the evil cannot break my soul, only I can do that! if I would deny Jesus... I will write more. Love u all. Be strong.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Light a candle, meditate/relax before goin to sleep, make peace with yourself every evening, should help alot.

long story short.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UnHealtyArrogance

Thanks. I should do it more often. I started wearing the rosary at night, I truly feel protected. I also asked God to keep away from my house any evil from entering from now on. If God would allow it to come, He knows best. Maeby He is testing and strenghtening our faith, maeby He is making us realise that this earthly reality will end and we need to pray and beat evil with good deeds and good feelings....Amen.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
some would say your crazy others would call you weak because of your fear but you are right few mortals I mean people ever realizes that there are things that go bump in the night. the thing that should scare you are the things that hunt the darkness although they wont hurt you. you should still be scared. many of you think slender man does not exist but the truth is they do. they don't wont show them self's very often. slender is one who hunts darkness a few girls saw him last summer and do you know what they did to there friend stabbed her. slender lead some one to the girl I don't think I have ever seen him so angry before. they stabbed her as a sacrifice to him he hates the fact he is a legend that kills mortals I mean humans I mean people. the truth is those who you are tricked into being evil are the very ones who could end up safeing your life your kind should not be so judgmental toward us we safe you from evil the best we can. just keep that in mind.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Azmolial what you think is wrong when he was writing his story I felt the beast he is of an ancient darkness. don't be fooled those who trick you into believing we are evil are the ones that are more likely to kill. keep that in mind. oh in one more thing darkness is coming back do to the illuminati they exist as well. watch you trending MORTALS

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join