It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Textreply to post by nemazasho

Yes, I can validate that info. Before it was ever published (years before), I had direct contact and two atrocious experiences with these shadow beings. However, because of the nature of the episodes, I have never related it publicly (I'd probably be stoned outright). One involved my newborn son. Before the internet, before the "Active Side of Infinity" was ever published, I'd had to deal with this from an almost uinknowing state. I have never read anyone anywhere discuss what I went through (twice). Only my wife knows, and it may stay that way. Don Juans' statements are factual. I know that sounds insane, but, actually, mankind is very unknowing of the Immeasurable, by and large.

Mr Green - Everthing consumes everything else, 1st-thru-the-4th dimensions [cusp 5th]. Galaxies consume galaxies, etc. I have conveyed this many times.

Answer to your question: It is their Food. Contemplate.

And yes, unless one learns 4th dimensional maneuvers, they can appear as anyone (or thing) they desire. My HS (SoulSelf) conveyed clearly that the Reps appeared from the 4th to do their 'work,' as the Shadow Beings (people). Children tend to know this: go to many forum sites, and study into this: after awhile, you'll be shocked. At age 14-15, the children lose the ability to easily perceive them (due to their crown soft-spot sealing over, not just physically, but energetically).

Sorry, but what proof of these strange Truths can be readily presented here or on other forums? It is somethign to be directly encountered for the ultimate validation.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oolon
I have 2 questions:

1 - if we are just food, how are we harvested?

2 - if we are just food, whats the point of living?

If this was already asked sorry I missed it.....

Originally posted by nemazasho
Good questions. I hope somebody out there has good answers

As for 2 - Well, killing ourselves won't help, because I believe we'll end up right back here anyways. Despite the grim possibility that we are farmed in human ranches/prisons (earth) we have nothing to lose by evolving as individuals and as a collective, and to keep digging for answers until those answers provide solutions. Perhaps they are ultimately futile, but we cannot make that call before first knowing the true nature of the cosmic play we are embedded in.

Cheer up people.

The situation is not really as bad as it may sound at times.

There are significant flaws in the Reticulan war machine, some of which have been addressed on this thread and elsewhere in ATS.

Moreover, it is the karma of all empires to collapse.

Name an empire in distant history that has remained so. None of them. They were all doomed to fall apart eventually.

No exceptions.

It is not a matter of belief.

It is only a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

The situation is not really as bad as it may sound at times.

I disagree. I think it's far worse than most people imagine it to be. Far far worse.

There are significant flaws in the Reticulan war machine, some of which have been addressed on this thread and elsewhere in ATS.

Moreover, it is the karma of all empires to collapse.

Name an empire in distant history that has remained so. None of them. They were all doomed to fall apart eventually.

No exceptions.

It is not a matter of belief.

It is only a matter of time.

Well, the empires that we have seen so far...I don't think they've gone anywhere. They just appear to "crumble", as the seat of power is moved elsewhere but the same players are calling the shots.

Just like is happening with the "american empire" now. Close to implosion, but all of its wealth is simply being transferred elsewhere. The people running it at the top will remain unscathed, while everyone else below suffers.

Name a time in our known history when things were actually legit, and enlightened, unselfish individuals were leading nations. If it happened, it didn't last long.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by prevenge

The terms Zetan and Reticulan are often used interchangeably and mean the same thing

Within the literature available on the subject (e.g., from abductees and former governmental insiders), both terms are used because they both refer to the humanoid-aliens that stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System some 37 light years away from us.

Specifically Reticulum 4 or the fourth planet in that binary star system.

guh-GLAYVEN!

-

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by WISHADOW
reply to post by Mr Green

Reptilians have made this mistake before.

What not shot at will and then payed the price? I thought they were top dog in this system?

Can you be more specific?

Atlantis was just another doctrine of failure and disobedience upheld by power much like the city of Armageddon. Reptilians make outrageous claims predominantly by their own defeat. Examples of these will only be passed on to the resistance. Their honor will be struck down and this planet will be eradicated.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi Nemazasho,

Well, the empires that we have seen so far...I don't think they've gone anywhere. They just appear to "crumble", as the seat of power is moved elsewhere but the same players are calling the shots.

Oh?

When was the last time you saw the Turkish Empire?

Or the Persian Empire?

Or that of Alexander The Great (Macedonian Empire)?

Or the Roman Empire?

Or the Athenian Empire?

Empires do indeed crumble and new nations are formed out of the ashes. That is how it has always been and always will be. And it is not just the same players, as they are all dead.

Not wanting to get too metaphysical in this thread but it isn't all that easy for the spiritually corrupt to reincarnate into positions of power that they abused and lost. Past life regression confirms that hypothesis.

Just like is happening with the "american empire" now. Close to implosion, but all of its wealth is simply being transferred elsewhere. The people running it at the top will remain unscathed, while everyone else below suffers.

Many agree with you that the US is an empire as well.

But don't for a minute think that corrupt elements ultimately get away with anything. It just appears that they do in the short term.

A hundred years before Rome finally fell to Germanic tribes (barbarians) to the north, there were probably people who had the same opinion of Rome that you have now of America -- that it will never change and that those in power will remain unscathed.

But the situation always does change.

In fact...

The only constant is change.

The wheel of karma grinds slowly but it is truly unstoppable

Name a time in our known history when things were actually legit, and enlightened, unselfish individuals were leading nations. If it happened, it didn't last long.

Some were more unselfish and enlightened than others and in certain areas. Society improves not from groups but from the struggle of individuals.

There is a concept that I wish to bring to the table, that which is called processed theology. Can't take credit for it as it was something I learned in my undergraduate degree in history. It essentially means that the Universe is ultimately geared to improve itself. Which is quite true.

The civilization we are currently in is still better in the overall sense than, say ancient Rome. When this society falls, another even better one will emerge in the long run.

Even if we don't see it in our current bodies.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
ATS has a 21 minute documentary of bob lazar talking about his "theories" and "experiences".

At one point mr. lazar talks about how element 115 is necessary for the creation of anti-matter as a fuel source for the alien aircraft but we cannot make element 115 on earth. I find this very interesting because anti-matter has been created on a regular basis in particle accelerators so either we have element 115 and lazar is wrong
OR
We don't need element 115 and lazar is wrong.

The more I watch this man, the less impressed I have become. So far everything I've seen indicates he is about as smart as a high school physics teacher which is not a bad thing but hardler smart enough to reverse engineer "magical" alien technology.

Does anyone actually firmly believe lazar is the real thing? If so, please tell me why, maybe I've missed something.

Oh and PAUL, once again, you're welcome for all those links

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Atlantis was just another doctrine of failure and disobedience upheld by power much like the city of Armageddon. Reptilians make outrageous claims predominantly by their own defeat. Examples of these will only be passed on to the resistance. Their honor will be struck down and this planet will be eradicated.

Somewhat cryptic, yet interesting.

I don't know of a Reptilian defeat in battling the forces of this planet in the past.

What are you referring to?

And what do you mean by their honor being struck down and this planet being eradicated?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

The more I watch this man, the less impressed I have become. So far everything I've seen indicates he is about as smart as a high school physics teacher which is not a bad thing but hardler smart enough to reverse engineer "magical" alien technology.

I have yet to meet a high school teacher or heard of one anywhere that can offer the information that Bob Lazar has.

Also you provided the "hey-stack" of videos whereas Paul wanted you to provide one specific one that you failed to do. I can throw up a bunch of baseless videos and only one will be informative so I wouldnt exactly be patting yourself on the back for that.

There was only one thing that Bob Lazar didnt explain as a teacher and that is the definition of a skeptic, so I decided to do it for him:

Skeptic: someone who habitually doubts accepted beliefs

Your defiant mind is supposed to gather information to research and come to a logical conclusion but since your incapable of that and just dismiss everything,,,, than I see no point in answering you any further.

At least you could of said 'that was interesting' or 'hey I didnt know that' but your habitual doubting, arrogance and insults shows you just throw it back, soaked in your irritating fence sitter approach.

There is a consequence to being a fence sitter..... you never discern what is truth or fiction.

Bye bye and ignore.....back to topic

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Hi Nemazasho,

Oh?

When was the last time you saw the Turkish Empire?

Or the Persian Empire?

Or that of Alexander The Great (Macedonian Empire)?

Or the Roman Empire?

Or the Athenian Empire?

...You can look at the rulers of most of those Empires and trace their geneology directly to the aristocrats now running the show globally. Their roots go even further back, to atlantean times and such.

Empires do indeed crumble and new nations are formed out of the ashes. That is how it has always been and always will be. And it is not just the same players, as they are all dead.

New nations are formed that appear sovereign and independent but in fact are the opposite. It is a deception - they are all covertly controlled, some more than others.

Even if the players die, their agenda and collective purpose is immortal. Their ideas live on and get acted out by their successors. I don't think they mind waiting decades or hundreds of years to accomplish a complex task of social control. Macro-management is their game...but hey, so is micro-management.

Many agree with you that the US is an empire as well.

But don't for a minute think that corrupt elements ultimately get away with anything. It just appears that they do in the short term.

They have been getting away with it for a very very long time. Now however, the veil seems to be lifting and everything is being seen for what it is. On a micro and macro level...individual to corporation to nation. Getting very difficult to hide behind false appearances and disguises - the truth is rising to the top.

Astrology perhaps? A new Age? don't ask me

The civilization we are currently in is still better in the overall sense than, say ancient Rome. When this society falls, another even better one will emerge in the long run.

Even if we don't see it in our current bodies.

Wouldn't choose any time in the past 5 or 10,000 years that I'd rather be living in
(Sure they'd be cool, but that's not the point)

It can go both ways after the fall though. I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it can get far worse in terms of oppression and human suffering if societies were to collapse. Even the resulting 'new society' may not be a desirable one. Those in control have contingency plans for survival and thus continued influence on us.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

...You can look at the rulers of most of those Empires and trace their geneology directly to the aristocrats now running the show globally. Their roots go even further back, to atlantean times and such.

Same bloodlines in some cases perhaps.

Same souls, no way.

New nations are formed that appear sovereign and independent but in fact are the opposite. It is a deception - they are all covertly controlled, some more than others.

I don't agree that every nation on this planet is covertly controlled from without. There are influences, sure, but completely controlled doesn't make sense. Too many variables would give the deception away.

Like David Icke's theory that there are shape-shifting Reptilians in high levels of the UK and US governments. There is no way something like that could be kept from the general public. Too many on the outside have the ability to look on the inside. As it is they can't completely hide the fact that they have a black projects fleet of spacecraft in operation. Before he died, Ben Rich, former head of Lockheed Aircraft, said that the US military has the ability to move among the stars and what a shame it is that this is being kept from the general public. However, some have managed to figure it out.

Even if the players die, their agenda and collective purpose is immortal. Their ideas live on and get acted out by their successors. I don't think they mind waiting decades or hundreds of years to accomplish a complex task of social control. Macro-management is their game...but hey, so is micro-management.

If we were under their control NOW, after thousands of years of rule by various bloodlines and others, we would not be able to have this discussion.

The control you imply therefore does not exist to the degree that you think it does.

...don't for a minute think that corrupt elements ultimately get away with anything. It just appears that they do in the short term.

They have been getting away with it for a very very long time.

I see that you have not done much research in the area of near-death experiences. Our lives are short. We spend a lot more time on the Other Side. Whereby we all learn that truth and morality are not relative to the culture we chose to be in but absolute and we are all held accountable for our actions and even our intentions. No one can escape the Universal Law which governs the nonliving and infinite Light that NDE-ers have been talking about for time immemorial.

Thus, no one truly gets away with anything. It is just that we generally can't see that now in our bodies until we cross over ourselves. No, not fire and brimstone but much worse: the spiritually corrupt are indirectly forced to feel every pain -- emotional pain has the potential to be much worse than physical pain over the long haul -- inflicted, directly and indirectly, towards innocents. Not a stroll in the park by any means while waiting to try and incarnate again.

Now however, the veil seems to be lifting and everything is being seen for what it is. On a micro and macro level...individual to corporation to nation. Getting very difficult to hide behind false appearances and disguises - the truth is rising to the top.

Astrology perhaps? A new Age? don't ask me

The veil has not completely been lifted yet but I see where you are going with this.

Wouldn't choose any time in the past 5 or 10,000 years that I'd rather be living in
(Sure they'd be cool, but that's not the point)

It can go both ways after the fall though. I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it can get far worse in terms of oppression and human suffering if societies were to collapse. Even the resulting 'new society' may not be a desirable one. Those in control have contingency plans for survival and thus continued influence on us.

It will get a lot worse before it gets better.

That is what prophecies about this time period (like in the OP) leading up to 2012 are all about. Astrologically it entails "end times" and "new beginnings." But in order to have a new and better society the old one has to first fall apart.

Which is exactly what is happening

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

I have yet to meet a high school teacher or heard of one anywhere that can offer the information that Bob Lazar has.

Maybe you should have went to a better high school.

Also you provided the "hey-stack" of videos whereas Paul wanted you to provide one specific one that you failed to do.

I'm sorry I didn't know I was required to do all his work for him. Is he really that lazy?
OK, here is a lazar documentary which can be found on the readily available media section of ATS

(click to open player in new window)

Don't know if this is the exact one he's looking for but it is one.

I can throw up a bunch of baseless videos and only one will be informative so I wouldnt exactly be patting yourself on the back for that.

Oh really? In 3 minutes, I've posted more data sources then he has this entire thread. PAT PAT

There was only one thing that Bob Lazar didnt explain as a teacher and that is the definition of a skeptic, so I decided to do it for him:

Skeptic: someone who habitually doubts accepted beliefs

Actually, here's a real definition

In ordinary usage, skepticism or scepticism (Greek: 'σκέπτομαι' skeptomai, to look about, to consider; see also spelling differences) refers to:

* (a) an attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity either in general or toward a particular object;
* (b) the doctrine that true knowledge or knowledge in a particular area is uncertain; or
* (c) the method of suspended judgment, systematic doubt, or criticism that is characteristic of skeptics (Merriam–Webster).

We'll continue with the definition here

In philosophy, skepticism refers more specifically to any one of several propositions. These include propositions about:

* (a) an inquiry,
* (b) a method of obtaining knowledge through systematic doubt and continual testing,
* (c) the arbitrariness, relativity, or subjectivity of moral values,
* (d) the limitations of knowledge,
* (e) a method of intellectual caution and suspended judgment.

en.wikipedia.org...

Your defiant mind is supposed to gather information to research and come to a logical conclusion but since your incapable of that and just dismiss everything,,,, than I see no point in answering you any further.

In other words, since I don't agree with you and your beliefs, I shouldn't be heard. Great research technique.
I've gone out of my way to help paul out by posting quite a few videos and this is how I'm thanked. Very nice.

At least you could of said 'that was interesting' or 'hey I didnt know that' but your habitual doubting, arrogance and insults shows you just throw it back, soaked in your irritating fence sitter approach.

I haven't insulted anyone.
And by the way, the lazar videos are interesting. I've been very interested in physics and exotic propulsion systems for many years so anything that has to do with either, I do find very interesting. By the way, because of this background, I can tell bob is "fakin it".

Before your so readily dismiss me, maybe you should re-examine lazars videos after taking some physics classes and doing a bit of research into exotic propulsion systems theories.

There is a consequence to being a fence sitter..... you never discern what is truth or fiction.

I'm not a fence sitter. A fence sitter doesn't take sides. At this point, based on the complete lack of evidence on your part, I'm saying this is all bunk.

Bye bye and ignore.....back to topic

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Drakiir]

Is this how you win a debate? To get the last word then close your eyes and plug your ears so nobody else can be heard? Is your side of the debate so weak, you must take this approach?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I don't agree that every nation on this planet is covertly controlled from without. There are influences, sure, but completely controlled doesn't make sense. Too many variables would give the deception away.

Excellent point there

I think it would be far too risky for Reptilians to infiltrate sectors of the government in an effort to control what they want. Keeping out of sight and a low profile would probably be more preferable for the Reptilians just as the Reticulans do.

From what I have heard the Reptilians are the hierarchy of the chain with Reticulans being below them doing all the work and bidding. This prompts the question from many ant that is 'why would Reticulans tolerate being directed around all the time?"

My view of the answer is that both parties gain from it, the Reticulans can take anyone at anytime in any number and do their tests on the subject range from psychological to medical operations. The Reptilians benefit from this by having the Reticulans supply them with a constant food supply when they want it.

So both parties 'get their share' of the benefits of this arrangement and who knows how long this has actually been going on for. Going back to the first time a Reptilian set foot on this planet it sounds as if they transitioned from doing all the legwork themselves to getting the Reticulans to make a deal with.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Somewhat cryptic, yet interesting.

I don't know of a Reptilian defeat in battling the forces of this planet in the past.

What are you referring to?

And what do you mean by their honor being struck down and this planet being eradicated?

Yes Id like to know more about this. How will their honour be struck down and which battle did they fight in?

These things are able to move around in our technology anyway. They use its energy to move around our dimension without being seen. However if you catch it just right, if you are in an altered state when they are doing this they have been seen in their true form(but in hologram form prob as they are moving in and out using our technology or their movements effect our tecnology)), not as shadow beings but as terrible 7 foot reptilians. I know someone that saw this exact thing happen on a military base. He said it was extreamly frightening as it stood next to him, 7 foot tall, massive croc head with teeth that could eat you in a second. It had a uniform on but did not appear to be actually looking at him. It spoke it said "now he knows they know"
It appeared as all the military radios went off in a high pitch white noise sound. Every radio in that area went off, including the trucks and cars. It was green and almost resembeled an anubis but with a crocodile head.

This is completely true. I have spoken about it on ATS many times. My husband saw this several years ago, his version of it has never changed, he stands by what he saw, I believe him why would he come home with such a story if it were not true? He said after it had gone he had to go around switching all the radios off including the trucks. Only two other people were on duty that night and they saw nothing, infact they commented on what a really deep sleep they seemed to have had.

Also before the radios went off and it appeared there was a loud noise as if it was breaking through some barrier.

I think this is a rare case of beings actually been seen moving between the dimensions.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Still peddling fear I see PR, are you running low on followers or something? But it is nice to see how you decided to actually do some research into ET's as opposed to almost a year ago, good for you

So here we are, at one of the biggest points of disagreements between you & I. You still believe the big-bad-"reptilian"-recticulans are coming to dominate all of us and now we have to fight..blahblahblah...but everything is about love!

Seriously, you sighted Sgt. Stone in your twisted view of the future? Somehow I don't think he'd buy into an invasion by the Greys...Why don't we ask him?!

More then likely a "Grey" invasion would be a false flag meant to drive up enlistment & funding to the military industrial complex. Not to mention would give any 1st world nation who has aspirations of openly militarizing space their blank-check. Even if for a moment of chaos to get legislation passed as it's much harder to repeal something once it's "in the books" & the MIC maintains a prevailing interest in society. Problem of a shifting consciousness solved from their point of view!

But of course you like to assume the "scary" for one reason or another and selectively omit information, as always
Sgt. Stone as well as other also talk about the ET's who look exactly like us, or very similar save for different shaped pupils, skin, etc. Those are the ones the military is most afraid of because they can be ultra subversive and blend completely in with everyone else. But nope, you don't believe that so it obviously isn't true so why mention it in your blatantly bias/racist opinion?

Oh yeah, sighting Sitchin? Seriously dude, that guy is apparently wrong about Nibiru as we would be seeing it already. Second a massive comet twice the size of Jupiter shot through our solar system, a week off of the Summarian texts, and did absolutely nothing to us.
It was called Comet NEAT 2000/V1 for those who want to check it out further. In the very least that event in 2003 gives enough "proof" that there is more going on with the fundimentals of physical reality then conventional science openly talks about as it should have atleast dragged Mercury into the sun with it by Newtonian-Physics. We where still in it's tail as it went into the sun, to give you an idea of how big this mo-fo was.

So, what happens to poor Mr. Sitchin in 10 years when it's 2019 and no Nibiru as he put it has shown up? Or how about you when the reticulians don't show up and try to take over? Or maybe "something" does and you get a rude awakening that there are in fact other space-fairing races that wouldn't just sit by and allow one race to pillage the Earth?

That has NOTHING to do with being "benevolent" (although I'm 100% sure there's that too!) but more to do with practical resource management baby!

You act like you're the only one who can use their dreams as a tool, and that your visions of the future are absolute. Sorry, they're not! Anyone who says that about their precognitive dreams is either new to it or just fooling themselves. I know this from my own experiences and never needed the aid of power-lusting dead people who are afraid to cross over and now need the help of a fear-mongering, control-freak human to feel "alive". Some of us where born with the sight...

Thanks for the scary camp fire story though, I'm sure you've gained yourself some new followers through yet another one of your fear-based wild tales that are selectively substantiated.
good luck, you reap what you sow buddy...

& Save your "brown/red aura is showing" or whatever other BS you like to spew as I highly doubt you would even know how to sense an aura if your life depended on it...at least at this point in your "development", old friend.

You might as well hit the ignore button now man, it won't get easier from here & I don't argue, I just present information...

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Soooo, are there any aliens on our side ? I thought Anunnaki was good guys to start with, but they only want to 'do our kids' and now reptiles wanna 'do our woman' or male maby
, so , the 'Attas of Light' are our friends?

I saw on Cnn to day that they very 'innocently' showed the Anunnaki from the museum in Iraq. Coincidence ?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

I saw on Cnn to day that they very 'innocently' showed the Anunnaki from the museum in Iraq. Coincidence ?

What do you mean they showed them from a museum in Iraq? What did they show exactly?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Shakesbeer, you are one piece of work you know that. Why don't you keep your ignorant and insulting remarks to yourself. It is posts like yours that give ATS a bad name.

Seriously, that whole post was a character assassination.

Welcome to Arcon's ignore list for Ignorant fools.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

This thread is about a possible Reticulan Intervention, I hope it can stay that way or I will have to leave. I find very nasty off topic threads not very nice places to be around so please can we keep it on topic. Due to my husband actually seeing one of these things come through a portal I AM very interested in everyones views on them, but I will not get into rows about personal beliefs and stuff. I respect others beliefs and hope this feeling is mutual.

We can only allow ourselves to become afraid of these creatures, only we can give our intent to fear, so if you choose to fear Greys you will fear Greys. If you fear reptiles you allow it. By discussing these creatures/entities I think it can actually help in our fear of them and hopefully NOT add to it.

Live and let live I say. Thanks all.

Darcon. Ive sent you a U2U.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

How am i supposed to respond to shakesbeer when i have him ignored.

Do not explain it me, explain it to shakesbeer, as he is the one making the off topic insults.

I have said what needs to be said, and he is now on Ignore.

so lets move on...

[edit on 23-2-2009 by darcon]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join