It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wow, that is extremely bold... For YOU to tell other people they are on a high-horse.

It has been my experience that a LOT of people offer their research for free.
By the way, was that Lazar video one of the videos you suggested people to BUY? If so, no way.
And if you refuse to give at least a summation of the information therein and are using it to ridicule people who have a difference of opinion, then I would say you are actively promoting the sales of said video.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by jfj123

Arnt these just links to provide back up for the thread. Ive known Paul a while and hes never tryed to sell me anything, and definatly not a DVD on the history of man.

It just seems a bit odd to me that every link that he has provided is selling something. The only evidence he has really offered, must be purchased.
He's been talking about FTL or warp drives but never posted any info about them and that would be very easy to find for free so I'm sure he could find this other information on free sites.

AGAIN...
JUST
MY
OPINION

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

"lazar has made a lot of wild claims. For example, he has claimed he stole some alien metal before he left area 51 but he's never shown it to anyone and given some over to analysis. Also, by admitting he stole from a military installation, he's committed a federal crime. Why hasn't he been arrested ? "

You are spot-on there. If he were, in fact, telling the truth, he would have been arrested so quickly it would have made his head spin... Hell, they may have killed him if he couldn't produce said materials.
Serious offense there.

Which tells me this is even more reason not to trust what he says. Of course, the believers of his will simply say that "if he was arrested, the gov. would be admitting he was right all along."
There is always an angle to be played in the conspiracy world. That's why these stories do so well.

Hell, and all of that doesn't even make mention to the fact that Lazar never really explains anything. He just says that they are gravity amplifiers that utilize element 115... Wow, alert the presses, this man is a genius!
Come on Lazar, how about some real science?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by jfj123
Just my opinion but to me it looks like an advertisement instead of an opening post for a new thread.

You're argument is weak and your accusations are baseless.

It's not an argument, it's an opinion.

Unfortunately, most sources of good information often do require buying some books, DVDs, videos, etc.

The internet is big my friend. I've been able to find solid info on almost every subject imaginable for free so I'm not sure why you're having problems.

So maybe you can come down from your hypocritical high horse and cut me some slack for trying to help people by offering good references.

Just to correct you:
My high horse is skeptical, not hypocritical

Thank you.

You're welcome

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Alright, I'll drop my participation in the thread. I asked a simple request. That would be for the chiding remarks to halt.
Good luck with common sense on this one guys!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho
All should beware the wrath of Mork from Ork - he doesn't play around.

You betcha.

Has there been proof or witness of reptilians eating humans whole?

I for one would not want to be the person who is responsible for obtaining that, for obvious reasons. Can you imagine?

I think all we have is subjective/eye-witness testimony, much of which is from children.

Some of it is but most of it is from adults and some of that is presented on websites.

I remember reading in one of Icke's books that many of the children subjected to satanic ritual abuse by their parents, who are part of generational brainwashing cults have occasionally come out with things they have seen.

I am wary of David Icke and his ideas and attended a two-part seminar of his in Atlanta, Georgia several year ago. In the first ten minutes he had to defend his position that there are shape-shifting Reptilians in high levels of the government in the UK and the US.

I remained unconvinced.

As to brainwashed children in satanic cults, logic dictates that the brainwash techniques of the aliens is more extensive and more advanced.

For example (if my memory doesn't distort this too much),
several children came forth saying they were taken underground at their preschool where they witnessed absolutely horrendous things such as human sacrifice, etc... They were told if they talked they would be killed, families too, whatever.

It is amazing how much people can be silenced when they are threatened in some way. There have been a number of what they call deathbed confessions from eyewitnesses at the Roswell incident. From people who feel they have nothing to lose by explaining what they saw and what they went through at that time.

Claimed to see lizard people/reptilians in those places. The defense was able to get out of the court case because they,the prosecution, (at the time) were never able to prove the underground area of the preschool existed, and painted the picture that they kids were making it all up.

There are rumors of alien underground and underwater bases. Clifford Stone has said that there are "probably twelve or fewer" fully-operational alien bases around this planet.

I think they have even coined the term "false memory syndrome" to water down all testimony from kids and other victims of satanic ritual abuse.

I sympathize with the victims. Not only do they have the PTSD but they also have to deal with the slander and abuse of the "authorities."

After the case was lost another investigation was launched and actually found the underground area the kids were talking about...too little too late.

It usually is.

Don't take my word though, it's just what I recall from his book.

Good information to submit to the discussion.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It just seems a bit odd to me that every link that he has provided is selling something. The only evidence he has really offered, must be purchased.
He's been talking about FTL or warp drives but never posted any info about them and that would be very easy to find for free so I'm sure he could find this other information on free sites.

AGAIN...
JUST
MY
OPINION

And of course you are free to post your opinion
as we all are, but Im sure in my time Ive posted links to back my posts up that actually ask for purchases, I think everyone does it. Most of the interesting stuff on the internet is there because its trying to sell something.

But you are free to take what you want from these links that require purchases, I can honestly say hand on heart Paul has never tryed to sell me a thing. He may have recomended books but doesnt everyone, I recomend books also but I try and say to rent them rather than buy.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The internet is big my friend. I've been able to find solid info on almost every subject imaginable for free so I'm not sure why you're having problems.

If you wish to be a helper for certain references I made I would be happy to accept your offer.

Seriously.

Let's start with these:

1. Find us the interview with Linda Moulton Howe (that was on the DVD I mentioned) that documents her experience at a USAF base in the American southwest and the top secret document she was shown, while being video taped and audio taped, that points to alien-DNA intervention many thousands of years ago that resulted in the emergence of Homo sapiens.

2. Get us a link to a video of the open press conference for The Disclosure Project. That should be an easy one.

3. Hmmm. Bob Lazar's video. That's a tough one. Good luck with finding that free online.

That's a great effort

If anyone else wishes to take upon the task, feel free to do so.

Thanks.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

And if you refuse to give at least a summation of the information therein and are using it to ridicule people who have a difference of opinion, then I would say you are actively promoting the sales of said video.

He is not actively promoting a video.

He is telling you to go watch bob lazars video, because you do not seem to understand what Paul is espousing. In watching the video, you might be able to grasp this thread better.

If that is promoting a video, than hell, i should be getting some money from the many movies i recommend to my friends and family daily

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Well do fine, if not better without you

See you in another life Brother.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

Hell, and all of that doesn't even make mention to the fact that Lazar never really explains anything. He just says that they are gravity amplifiers that utilize element 115... Wow, alert the presses, this man is a genius!
Come on Lazar, how about some real science?

And here are some more problems with good ole bob's story

In an interview, which by the way is available on ATS... FOR FREE !,
he says the following about the technology in the space crafts he supposedly looked at:

"by all intense of purposes, is magic"
"so far beyond our level of technology"

Then he IMMEDIATELY goes on to explain how the technology works.
So he's stroking his own super ego by saying that he understands super advanced tech that everyone else would call MAGIC.

Oh by the way, here's the FREE link so anyone can watch the video for FREE
media.abovetopsecret.com...

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 22-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have 2 questions:

1 - if we are just food, how are we harvested?

2 - if we are just food, whats the point of living?

If this was already asked sorry I missed it.....

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Sorry but that is NOT Lazar's documentary and he does not go into the key issues and related in-depth analysis, which is very informative actually.

Okay...so you FAILED to find his documentary online for free and instead decided to present some cheesy interview.

You claim that this stuff is for free online but you can't find it yourself.

You are a poor researcher and a bad analyst.

Welcome to Paul_Richard's ignore list.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If you wish to be a helper for certain references I made I would be happy to accept your offer.

Seriously.

Let's start with these:

1. Find us the interview with Linda Moulton Howe (that was on the DVD I mentioned) that documents her experience at a USAF base in the American southwest and the top secret document she was shown, while being video taped and audio taped, that points to alien-DNA intervention many thousands of years ago that resulted in the emergence of Homo sapiens.

Not sure if you've tried youtube but here is a link with a number of her interviews
www.youtube.com...

2. Get us a link to a video of the open press conference for The Disclosure Project. That should be an easy one.

www.youtube.com...

3. Hmmm. Bob Lazar's video. That's a tough one. Good luck with finding that free online.

media.abovetopsecret.com...
Type: Bob Lazar

I'm not going to watch all the videos but hopefully these links helped.

FYI:
I HIGHLY recommend ATS' new media section as it has tons of free videos that are VERY interesting.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Sorry but that is NOT Lazar's documentary and he does not go into the key issues and related in-depth analysis, which is very informative actually.

Okay...so you FAILED to find his documentary online for free and instead decided to present some cheesy interview.

There are actually a bunch. You missed my previous post. If you want, I'm sure I can find a bunch more too

It took me less then 3 minutes to find all those videos so I'm really not sure why you haven't been able to find anything at all ?????

You claim that this stuff is for free online but you can't find it yourself.

Check again please.

You are a poor researcher and a bad analyst.

Welcome to Paul_Richard's ignore list.

I put quite a bit of info up in only a few minutes and you haven't been able to put ANYTHING up at all so who's the poor researcher? HINT: YOU.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey Paul,
OOPS, your bad, you put me on ignore before you even read my response to your post.

Way to be patient and

You're welcome for all the help. I legitimately was trying to help and you chose the low road. That makes you look really bad my friend.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oolon
I have 2 questions:

Humans are harvested for nourishment in innumerable ways.

1. - Glowing Coat of Awareness.

2. - Golden Broth.

These are the Soul precipitates that humans bear about them in manifestation: One resides on the Ether (-ic) periphery (glowcoat: silver radiance), the other is bled off the Central Light Core (which has a brilliant sheen coating it). Both turn one into the other, cyclically. I have direct experience in this knowledge, beyond books. It is easier to 'accept' book knowledge than personal statements, for most:

1. - :
"They discovered that we have a companion for life,' he said, as clearly as he could. 'We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest."

"What you're saying is something monstrous."

"There's nothing that you and I can do about it,' don Juan said in a grave voice. 'All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us. How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They'll laugh and make fun of you, and the more aggressive ones will beat the crap out of you. And not so much because they don't believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there's an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators' existence."

"'Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you've described, don Juan?' I asked. 'There must be a logical explanation.'

"'There is an explanation,' don Juan replied, 'which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.'
("The Active Side of Infinity," Carlos Castaneda)

2.- :
"The object of life, the reason for which sapiens was created, is not for him to enjoy life in the garden of the Lord, but only as a pawn in his vineyards, a worker so perfect he can act as cultivator and food at the same time.

"If man could prevent his golden broth from being stolen, with this vital product he could become equal to the gods, rapidly evolving upon integrally using the products from the chemical laboratory of his physical body.

"No more revealing of secrets which are hidden from sapiens! Let us spread a cloak of silence on this subject in order to comply with the mandate of the esoteric sphinx who demands silence. Speech and silence are two swords which must be handled with sublime skill in order not to disrupt universal harmony. Those who have 'eyes to see' will understand everything not stated in the written word, but in the cryptic language of the initiate. For those not in this state, it is best that they understand nothing and continue sweetly sleeping. Ultimately, the Archons run no risk of a 'bad harvest' from a possible rebellion of sapiens. For sapiens is too blind to see where danger really is found.

"It is sad to observe the tremendous limitation of sapiens, who shuts himself up in the small world of stereotypes, of knowledge, all learned by rote, of imitation and devices of compensation and defense.

"His mental infirmity prevents him from realizing how small is the cubicle which imprisons him. And, thus, with a mind made up in advance, he accepts, condemns or tolerates without bothering to further analyze intelligently the situations with which he is faced."
Golden Broth Distillate

Humans are harvested both physically and energetically (inner 4th d).

What's the purpose for living? Heck, this has been going on for a great many thousand of yrs., why stop living now? Seek to understand, and then strive to climb the Inner Central Light Core: Capstone entry is required by your Life. Anyone not doing this is playing in the sandbox of creation and Life, while the Spiritually Mature Work on this with intense Unbending Intent. Achieve.

The Greys are harvesters. So are their Fearsome Masters, the Reptilians: who are commonly seen everywhere in their 4th dimensional form: The Shadow Beings! This came direct from my SoulSelf. I'd not doubt it, if any are wise. Now you know.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oolon
I have 2 questions:

Good questions. I hope somebody out there has good answers

As for 2 - Well, killing ourselves won't help, because I believe we'll end up right back here anyways. Despite the grim possibility that we are farmed in human ranches/prisons (earth) we have nothing to lose by evolving as individuals and as a collective, and to keep digging for answers until those answers provide solutions. Perhaps they are ultimately futile, but we cannot make that call before first knowing the true nature of the cosmic play we are embedded in.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
The Greys are harvesters. So are their Fearsome Masters, the Reptilians: who are commonly seen everywhere in their 4th dimensional form: The Shadow Beings! This came direct from my SoulSelf. I'd not doubt it, if any are wise. Now you know.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

Do we see them as this? Do we see them as dark shadow beings? Not as reptiles but as shadow beings?

Why do they harvest our energy? What do they actually do with it? Is it because its some thing they had but lost or is it something theyve never had?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

SS naga,

Can you go more into how you have first hand experience confirming this?

I'm familiar with that Castenada that you qouted...it's a good read.

Haven't had direct confirmation of what he has said though. I mean, intellectually I can piece it all together, but it has yet to receive the stamp from personal experiences to validate it.

PS- sent you a u2u. if you have the time please check it out

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join